GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

ramchandra reddy enclave

Oct 15, 2019

THREAT OF SLUM AREA PEOPLE

we recide at himayatnagar at street no.17 (Ramchandra reddy enclave apt). we are facing this problem since long where oppostie of our appartment people of slum area, use our appartment common area for their personal use, besides being requested them several times to kindly remove. But instead of removing they added the ganesh pandal tools,and many other furniture, and parking their vehicles. Instead of removing, they are threatening us.
we also compalined prior to this complaint and its been an year to this,still no action is taken.

Kindly please look into the matter.

THREAT OF SLUM AREA PEOPLE THREAT OF SLUM AREA PEOPLE THREAT OF SLUM AREA PEOPLE

RAPOLU SHIVA

Sep 3, 2019

Date: 03.09.2019
GHMC Commissioner
Gandhinagar Circle,
Hyderabad.

Sub: Drainage water Leakage in our beside neighbor building (i.e. Hyquib Systems Ltd) regd.
************************************************************************************************************
We are the Resident of H.No.1-1-564, Vintage Mini Towers, beside Hyquib Systems Ltd, Near Raghavendra Towers, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad -500 080 and we are staying almost 11 families in our apartment
We would like to inform you that in our neighbor commercial building (i.e. Hyquip Systems Ltd) Drainage water Leakage in second floor Water due to damage of Drainage Pipelines and the pipelines are in our building face and drainage water is splitting in our building and entry area after that the drainage water is staging open space at ground floor balcony and water is leakage from last 4 months onwards.
We have informed 30 to 40 times from last 4 months onwards but no body is responding and it is a commercial building and there are speaking rudely with us.
We are staying with small child and old age persons in our apartments and we are suffering from fever’s because of staging of drainage water and there is lot of mosquitoes are coming in our apartment and also getting water Smiled.
This matter was also taken to the notice of Incharge of the building owner and managing director of the company but there is no use.
Note: Please requesting our good office to help me about this issue and save our families from fever’s

we sincerely request to take the matter as urgent and please take action against on them.

Yours Faithfully,

Bhargavi Korapuri

Aug 26, 2019

Drainage problem

Dear sir / madam
IAM K.bhargavi resident of h no.2-4-23/M/23 Swaroop Nagar Uppal Hyderabad. There is drainage problem in front of my house due to which we are facing health issues and making us uncomfortable to stay. Please take required action against this issue.

K.bhargavi
Mb no: 8639500228
Uppal Hyderabad

Drainage problem

Khanmzza

Jul 25, 2019

Dog menace

Even after giving multiple complaints....no action is being taken to reduce the dog mencae in our area....Requesting the higher officials to take the appropriate action A.S.A.P. New Mallepally- Hyderabad- Near Zafarshah Ground......My brother has been bitten by 3 dogs last week.... children are scared to come out of the houses....Don't know how many times we have to compalint.....

Call on my number...9701650325

Dog menace

Gopasina

Jul 22, 2019

Garbage Cleaner

Hi Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that we are facing an issue with the garbage collector people in our area i.e Ambetkar colony, naubat pahad lane, adhrsh nagar,near kanaka durga temple
Not only in one area..They are demanding 80 per month.I gave him 50 even though they are not coming to collect garbage, saying that i gave him less money.
Please take the necessary action immediately..
I don't know the reason for collecting money from people.
Is there any law to collect the money for waste even..If there please let us know..to aware about that..
Hope take the necessary action and resolve this..

Gopasina
arun kumar2000

Jun 26, 2019

payment failed but amount deducted

i have paid municipal taxes for my house on 25 june 2019 but the same is not reflecting in ghmc records particulars are

Name: prem kumar

PTIN no:1041609191

door no:16-11-20/4/9 sripuram colony malakpet hyderabad

phn no :9154179644

amount paid : 1316 through debit card
Rakesh Munnu swamy

Jun 20, 2019

Construction issue

Hello Sir My Self Rakesh Munnu swany resident of officers colony rk puram house no 33-113/2. Sir we are staying here in the colony since 1947 we have registered our home and staying and that time Grama panchanyithi was there we started paying tax for our land all and we had all documents with layouts to that time our area was all huts was der and in our layout also it's huts it's there.. But because of the new layout and new colony maps and people there are telling us to remove our house it came into the road and all sir.. Where we will go if our home came into the road kn the new maps.?? We have met our area MLA also Mynam palli Hanumanth rao sir he said he will talk with the ghmc and our area corporation and with ghmc people also as he said he spoken with the ghmc and corporation he said them to help this poor people to build their house.. After that when we went to ghmc Malkajgiri office to ask for the permission he's not giving permission and telling us he won't give permission sir.?? When I asked why he's not answering sir?? We are staying in the end of the lane all drainage waters and rain waters coming inside of the home we struggling alot to stay sir please kindly help us we are from poor family sir.. We are leaving in sheets room sir please kindly understand our problem and please hope you resolve my issue soon sir thank you 🙏
sandeep1680

Jun 12, 2019

Street Dogs

Hi Team GHMC,

We are facing lot of disturbance during night time with street dogs, which create a lot of nuisance. They are even chasing kids during day time in our street. I hope the concerned department takes a quick action and protect our kids.

Sandeep

Address: Hno: 18-6-50 Outside Gowlipura Hyderabad
mohammed aslam121

May 17, 2019

balcony

sir i have complant for bolcony my neabour is taaking front side 3.5 feet and they also taking back side bolconyof 2cfeet i dont want backside bolcony pleas corprated for us

balcony balcony

Fareed11

May 1, 2019

PROPERTY TAX NOT UPDATE ON GHMC WEBSITE

I MOHAMMED FAREEDUL HAQUE, PTIN# 1030811803 made payment of my property tax of RS.8794 on 29/04/2019 at 7:54 pm. through my Andhra Bank (Rupay) account, the amount has been deducted from my bank account but still Ghmc website not showing payment update. Please check and send me confirmation.

MOHAMMED FAREEDUL HAQUE
Bharathi Savithri

Apr 8, 2019

APPEAL TO CLEARING and COLLECTING OF GARBAGE

I am a resident of Parameswari Colony located at Peerzadiguda. I am writing this letter to address a serious problem with litter/garbage pick up in our neighborhood.

In the past few months, the garbage has not been picked up on the regularly scheduled time even after collecting 70 rupees per month from each household in the colony, resulting in huge garbage pile -ups. As a result, it has created a terrible smell and very unsanitary conditions. Moreover, the pile-up has attracted various insects and harmful microorganisms.

My neighbors have become seriously sick because of this and I am concerned about the safety of my family members and the other residents of colony.

I trust that you will make this issue a priority since the conditions in our neighborhood are worsening each day. I am sure you understand the urgency of this matter since it could have serious and tragic result which would not be in anyone's self interest.

Should this issue not be dealt with in a timely manner, I will be forced to address our concerns with the appropriate higher authorities and address the issue with the media.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Bharathi Savithri

Apr 8, 2019

Garbage dumped around our household

Ghmc.
I resident of parameswari colony, peerzadiguda. This is regarding GHMC worker who are collecting garbage in my locality for rupees 70 and not coming for garbage collection at least once a week. I request ghmc authorities to take immediate action upon this and provide the resolution .

Thanking u .
Bharathi
Jag

Mar 7, 2019

Property Tax

Property tax amount has been levied high since 3 years.
We failed to construct the building, though after applying BPS 5 years back, due to financial situation.

Request you to verify and reconsider the tax on my property to be levied as normal amount, as the occupied property is still same as given to employees of Allwyn company since 1986.

Requesting for an early resolution, as last day for payment is in this March ending.

Below are the details of property and attached is the letter submitted in the GHMC office, Moosapet which is duly stamped at the same office requesting for the same.

Name: K NARSAIAH

Property Tax

Mallika_K

Feb 10, 2019

Please remove water hyacinth from Miyapur Lake

Team, Water hyacinth has been spread all over the Miyapur lake which is raising mosquitoes population terribly in our area. This lake was cleared two months back, but they did not clear the complete weed. As a result it grew back and now spread the entire lake. Please take necessary action and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Lake location:

G925+GC Hyderabad, Telangana

Please remove water hyacinth from Miyapur Lake

vinod srinu

Feb 8, 2019

Drinage Problem

Srinivasa puram road no 6 guram guda telangana - sir, in our area drainage is damaged the pipe line water flows out. since last one we are informing to local ghmc but not responding . their is forming bacteria (varial desies). plz help us 9550007673

Drinage Problem Drinage Problem

vikasnarige

Dec 4, 2018

Road in a colony has become dump yard

The Commissioner of GHMC

I am resident of Geetha Nagar(Moula Ali 138 Division) Road Number : 02, Neredmet, Secunderabad. We daily give garbage to garbage collector to keep our colony clean but our neighbor colony Samatha Nagar garbage collector is collecting all the garbage from them and dumping that in our colony road No. 02. Now road is almost completely occupied with garbage and we are unable to walk from there and it has been difficult to drive the car from our lane. In the night time bikes are getting slipping and people are getting injured.

I have a concern that how road in a colony can be used as dumping yard. Please look into this issue as priority and make sure that no garbage must be there on this road.

[Note: If this issue is not resolved then I think this grievance is of no use and I should escalate it.]

Road in a colony has become dump yard Road in a colony has become dump yard

Sruthini

Nov 16, 2018

Parade ground

Parade ground in Secunderabad is a place where people are allowed to walking in the morning hours from 5.30 to 8am..

I am also doing walking there everyday... the place os so diry.. full of garbage and not maintained well.. how come parade ground can be like this.. our cheif Minister is conducting public meetings over there very often and only during that time do they clean or what or because of his meetings the place is getting dirty or what??? I sincerely Request the concern Department to take an immediate action... please clean the place... if needed any public help announce that in media or social media.. we are all ready to do that.. but need govt support for that..
Rajeshwar Reddy

Nov 1, 2018

un-authorised construction taking place in area in Kothapet

The Dep. Commissioner,
GHMC,
L.B. Nagar Circle No. 5,
Ranga Reddy District,
Telangana State.

Sub: Illegally constructing the un-authorized construction adjacent to my property and encroached my property and road -request to demolish the entire construction regarding.

This is to bring to your notice that the absolute owner of H.No. 11-11-7, plot no. 8 part, admeasuring 325sq. yards, situated at Telephone Colony,Road No. 1, Saroornagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District has started the construction of proposed building and he was illegally started the construction, which is against the municipal norms ND CONSTRUCTION PERMISSION I.E,

a) Without giving any setbacks around the building.
b) Encroached the construction on road side and adjacent to my house
c) Without taking proper construction permission and intend to construct the illegal floors against the rules of GHMC.

Therefore under the above said circumstances and for said illegal constructions kindly take appropriate legal action and kindly instruct to him to construct his building as per the sanctioned plan and within the limits as per his registered document and to do the justice in my favor.

I am sure that GHMC, Hyderabad will take necessary steps to protect from anti social elements. so,I request to take immediate action against such activities.

Thanking You Sir,

un-authorised construction taking place in area in Kothapet un-authorised construction taking place in area in Kothapet

Deeksha kondam

Sep 22, 2018

Drainage over flow

Dear sir /madam
In Mallikarjuna Nagar, Amberpet, Hyderabad.
There is over flow of drainage .I'm the resident of HNo: 2-2-185/24/90/5 , Mallikarjuna Nagar, Amberpet .there is over flow of drainage in our lane .
So please requesting you to clear the drainage over flow as soon as possible.
SATYAN590320

Aug 14, 2018

UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION

THERE IS UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION GOING ON BOTH SIDES OF MY BUILDING BEARING HOUSE NO.4-46/16, AP HOUSING BOARD COLONY, GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD, NEAR TO DLF BUILDING. THEY HAVE NOT LEFT ENOUGH SPACE FOR THE SET BACKS AS PER MUNICIPAL NORMS/LAWS WHICH WILL BE CAUSING A LOT OF INCONVENIENCE TO US. KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL URGENTLY

REGARDS
SATYANARAYANA
J Madhusudana Rao

Aug 2, 2018

Unauthorised construction

I am resident and senior citizen of Ashok Manipuri Colony, Kapra Road. Earlier under the pretext of gated community, the newly developed colony, Sree Krupa Villas constricted an unauthorised gate deciding the road halfway and causing inconvenience to our colony residents. They are now constructing an unauthorised small house near the gate under the pretext of ‘gate post’.
Kindly look into these unauthorised constructions and take necessary action immediately.

Jul 16, 2018

New street light

Dear Honorable Cheif Minister Mr. KCR sir,

This is regarding my complaint no 22031876289 for New Street Light's requirement on 22nd march 2018 on ghmc app and we have been disappointing since then as our complaint is being closed mentioning fund related issues. Our lane is a very dark lane during nights and many anti-social activities are seen in our lane police were also called many times for such activities. Our area Corporator, AE and EE we got in touch with all of them but sorry to mention for no results. We are the residents of this lane since past 38 years without any street lights. Now after so many years we have requested for street lights due to anti-social activities as we don't feel safe during nights due to darkness. Sir you have been illmuniating many houses and areas we think our lane is been missed from your sight. It's my humble request sir to please lit up our lane with street lights.

Hope to have street lights ASAP.

Proud Citizen of India

Syeda Ali

Next lane to barcode restaurant,
Near enadu press,
Begumpet railway station road
Ameerpet
Hyderabad-16
Telangana

New street light New street light

Sachin ShAh

Jul 8, 2018

Street Light not working

This is sevire problems faced by us
Xodiac1907

Jun 30, 2018

Encroachment of pavement

This is to inform the authorities regarding pavement encroachment by setting up Tiffin center and charging rent for the business by people owning property on the road side.

This not only causes traffic congestion plus also is blocking common passage of nearby houses, apartment. The local police authorities have also been alerted to curb the menace in the budding stage.

As it was published in papers the other day asking common public to highlight such issues here I am doing my part,hoping and expecting the concerned will also take necessary action.

The area is 24 Sarojini Devi Road, near new Dmart outlet, the name of the Tiffin center is Ayyappa Tiffin center
rupa.amara

Jun 14, 2018

Doing Commercial business under residential area

This is to bring to your notice that commercial business (glass cutting) is done under residential area. he has no license to dothe commercial activities more so because it is causing health hazard to the people living around. After repeated warnings also he is not stopping the glass cutting activities.

Hope you people will check on this serious issue at the earliest.

Resident owner:
Contact no 7288888463
Area: Sriram Nagar Colony, B Block, Kondapur , Hyderabad

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...