GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

sandeep1680

Jun 12, 2019

Street Dogs

Hi Team GHMC,

We are facing lot of disturbance during night time with street dogs, which create a lot of nuisance. They are even chasing kids during day time in our street. I hope the concerned department takes a quick action and protect our kids.

Sandeep

Address: Hno: 18-6-50 Outside Gowlipura Hyderabad
mohammed aslam121

May 17, 2019

balcony

sir i have complant for bolcony my neabour is taaking front side 3.5 feet and they also taking back side bolconyof 2cfeet i dont want backside bolcony pleas corprated for us

balcony balcony

Fareed11

May 1, 2019

PROPERTY TAX NOT UPDATE ON GHMC WEBSITE

I MOHAMMED FAREEDUL HAQUE, PTIN# 1030811803 made payment of my property tax of RS.8794 on 29/04/2019 at 7:54 pm. through my Andhra Bank (Rupay) account, the amount has been deducted from my bank account but still Ghmc website not showing payment update. Please check and send me confirmation.

MOHAMMED FAREEDUL HAQUE
Bharathi Savithri

Apr 8, 2019

APPEAL TO CLEARING and COLLECTING OF GARBAGE

I am a resident of Parameswari Colony located at Peerzadiguda. I am writing this letter to address a serious problem with litter/garbage pick up in our neighborhood.

In the past few months, the garbage has not been picked up on the regularly scheduled time even after collecting 70 rupees per month from each household in the colony, resulting in huge garbage pile -ups. As a result, it has created a terrible smell and very unsanitary conditions. Moreover, the pile-up has attracted various insects and harmful microorganisms.

My neighbors have become seriously sick because of this and I am concerned about the safety of my family members and the other residents of colony.

I trust that you will make this issue a priority since the conditions in our neighborhood are worsening each day. I am sure you understand the urgency of this matter since it could have serious and tragic result which would not be in anyone's self interest.

Should this issue not be dealt with in a timely manner, I will be forced to address our concerns with the appropriate higher authorities and address the issue with the media.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Bharathi Savithri

Apr 8, 2019

Garbage dumped around our household

Ghmc.
I resident of parameswari colony, peerzadiguda. This is regarding GHMC worker who are collecting garbage in my locality for rupees 70 and not coming for garbage collection at least once a week. I request ghmc authorities to take immediate action upon this and provide the resolution .

Thanking u .
Bharathi
Jag

Mar 7, 2019

Property Tax

Property tax amount has been levied high since 3 years.
We failed to construct the building, though after applying BPS 5 years back, due to financial situation.

Request you to verify and reconsider the tax on my property to be levied as normal amount, as the occupied property is still same as given to employees of Allwyn company since 1986.

Requesting for an early resolution, as last day for payment is in this March ending.

Below are the details of property and attached is the letter submitted in the GHMC office, Moosapet which is duly stamped at the same office requesting for the same.

Name: K NARSAIAH

Property Tax

Mallika_K

Feb 10, 2019

Please remove water hyacinth from Miyapur Lake

Team, Water hyacinth has been spread all over the Miyapur lake which is raising mosquitoes population terribly in our area. This lake was cleared two months back, but they did not clear the complete weed. As a result it grew back and now spread the entire lake. Please take necessary action and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Lake location:

G925+GC Hyderabad, Telangana

Please remove water hyacinth from Miyapur Lake

vinod srinu

Feb 8, 2019

Drinage Problem

Srinivasa puram road no 6 guram guda telangana - sir, in our area drainage is damaged the pipe line water flows out. since last one we are informing to local ghmc but not responding . their is forming bacteria (varial desies). plz help us 9550007673

Drinage Problem Drinage Problem

vikasnarige

Dec 4, 2018

Road in a colony has become dump yard

The Commissioner of GHMC

I am resident of Geetha Nagar(Moula Ali 138 Division) Road Number : 02, Neredmet, Secunderabad. We daily give garbage to garbage collector to keep our colony clean but our neighbor colony Samatha Nagar garbage collector is collecting all the garbage from them and dumping that in our colony road No. 02. Now road is almost completely occupied with garbage and we are unable to walk from there and it has been difficult to drive the car from our lane. In the night time bikes are getting slipping and people are getting injured.

I have a concern that how road in a colony can be used as dumping yard. Please look into this issue as priority and make sure that no garbage must be there on this road.

[Note: If this issue is not resolved then I think this grievance is of no use and I should escalate it.]

Road in a colony has become dump yard Road in a colony has become dump yard

Sruthini

Nov 16, 2018

Parade ground

Parade ground in Secunderabad is a place where people are allowed to walking in the morning hours from 5.30 to 8am..

I am also doing walking there everyday... the place os so diry.. full of garbage and not maintained well.. how come parade ground can be like this.. our cheif Minister is conducting public meetings over there very often and only during that time do they clean or what or because of his meetings the place is getting dirty or what??? I sincerely Request the concern Department to take an immediate action... please clean the place... if needed any public help announce that in media or social media.. we are all ready to do that.. but need govt support for that..
Rajeshwar Reddy

Nov 1, 2018

un-authorised construction taking place in area in Kothapet

The Dep. Commissioner,
GHMC,
L.B. Nagar Circle No. 5,
Ranga Reddy District,
Telangana State.

Sub: Illegally constructing the un-authorized construction adjacent to my property and encroached my property and road -request to demolish the entire construction regarding.

This is to bring to your notice that the absolute owner of H.No. 11-11-7, plot no. 8 part, admeasuring 325sq. yards, situated at Telephone Colony,Road No. 1, Saroornagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District has started the construction of proposed building and he was illegally started the construction, which is against the municipal norms ND CONSTRUCTION PERMISSION I.E,

a) Without giving any setbacks around the building.
b) Encroached the construction on road side and adjacent to my house
c) Without taking proper construction permission and intend to construct the illegal floors against the rules of GHMC.

Therefore under the above said circumstances and for said illegal constructions kindly take appropriate legal action and kindly instruct to him to construct his building as per the sanctioned plan and within the limits as per his registered document and to do the justice in my favor.

I am sure that GHMC, Hyderabad will take necessary steps to protect from anti social elements. so,I request to take immediate action against such activities.

Thanking You Sir,

un-authorised construction taking place in area in Kothapet un-authorised construction taking place in area in Kothapet

Deeksha kondam

Sep 22, 2018

Drainage over flow

Dear sir /madam
In Mallikarjuna Nagar, Amberpet, Hyderabad.
There is over flow of drainage .I'm the resident of HNo: 2-2-185/24/90/5 , Mallikarjuna Nagar, Amberpet .there is over flow of drainage in our lane .
So please requesting you to clear the drainage over flow as soon as possible.
SATYAN590320

Aug 14, 2018

UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION

THERE IS UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION GOING ON BOTH SIDES OF MY BUILDING BEARING HOUSE NO.4-46/16, AP HOUSING BOARD COLONY, GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD, NEAR TO DLF BUILDING. THEY HAVE NOT LEFT ENOUGH SPACE FOR THE SET BACKS AS PER MUNICIPAL NORMS/LAWS WHICH WILL BE CAUSING A LOT OF INCONVENIENCE TO US. KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL URGENTLY

REGARDS
SATYANARAYANA
J Madhusudana Rao

Aug 2, 2018

Unauthorised construction

I am resident and senior citizen of Ashok Manipuri Colony, Kapra Road. Earlier under the pretext of gated community, the newly developed colony, Sree Krupa Villas constricted an unauthorised gate deciding the road halfway and causing inconvenience to our colony residents. They are now constructing an unauthorised small house near the gate under the pretext of ‘gate post’.
Kindly look into these unauthorised constructions and take necessary action immediately.

Jul 16, 2018

New street light

Dear Honorable Cheif Minister Mr. KCR sir,

This is regarding my complaint no 22031876289 for New Street Light's requirement on 22nd march 2018 on ghmc app and we have been disappointing since then as our complaint is being closed mentioning fund related issues. Our lane is a very dark lane during nights and many anti-social activities are seen in our lane police were also called many times for such activities. Our area Corporator, AE and EE we got in touch with all of them but sorry to mention for no results. We are the residents of this lane since past 38 years without any street lights. Now after so many years we have requested for street lights due to anti-social activities as we don't feel safe during nights due to darkness. Sir you have been illmuniating many houses and areas we think our lane is been missed from your sight. It's my humble request sir to please lit up our lane with street lights.

Hope to have street lights ASAP.

Proud Citizen of India

Syeda Ali

Next lane to barcode restaurant,
Near enadu press,
Begumpet railway station road
Ameerpet
Hyderabad-16
Telangana

New street light New street light

Sachin ShAh

Jul 8, 2018

Street Light not working

This is sevire problems faced by us
Xodiac1907

Jun 30, 2018

Encroachment of pavement

This is to inform the authorities regarding pavement encroachment by setting up Tiffin center and charging rent for the business by people owning property on the road side.

This not only causes traffic congestion plus also is blocking common passage of nearby houses, apartment. The local police authorities have also been alerted to curb the menace in the budding stage.

As it was published in papers the other day asking common public to highlight such issues here I am doing my part,hoping and expecting the concerned will also take necessary action.

The area is 24 Sarojini Devi Road, near new Dmart outlet, the name of the Tiffin center is Ayyappa Tiffin center
rupa.amara

Jun 14, 2018

Doing Commercial business under residential area

This is to bring to your notice that commercial business (glass cutting) is done under residential area. he has no license to dothe commercial activities more so because it is causing health hazard to the people living around. After repeated warnings also he is not stopping the glass cutting activities.

Hope you people will check on this serious issue at the earliest.

Resident owner:
Contact no 7288888463
Area: Sriram Nagar Colony, B Block, Kondapur , Hyderabad
vazirdaughters

May 30, 2018

illegal construction underground rooms

there is illegal Rooms and Storage underground at bearing house No. 22-7-589/4 Muragh Khana Mandi Mir Alam Hyderabad.

we had seen some unknown persons coming regularly.

we are informing you GHMC that may be some Anti - Social Activities are going on the place for the security of other residents

please kindly do the needful in this regards as we are a responsible citizen.

thanks
vazirdaughters

May 30, 2018

underground construction

This is to inform you that house Bearing no. 22-7-589/4 Muragh khana Mandi mir Alam Hyderabad Telangana having an underground Construction Like Rooms and big storage and some unknown person regularly visited the house we had some anti-social activities taking place.

as a responsible citizen, I informing

please do the needful

thanks
Noel Nogueiro

May 12, 2018

Stagnation of Rain/Car washing water in front of my house.

I Mr.Noel Nogueiro resident of H.No 1-5-1009 Plot No1,Road No-3 Cityzen Colony,Old Alwal Secunderabad 500010.
My house is situated at the end of road no-3.
Everyday there are few people who use excessive water for washing their car and all that water comes down and Accumulates in front of my house(Attached photo)
Even when it rains all the water comes and accumulates in front of my house.
Kindly fix this stagnation of water at the earliest.

Lakshmivenkatesh

Apr 30, 2018

Drainage cleaning compound wall construction fencing plantation of plants

Balram nagar safilguda drainage cleaning and fencing

Sir I would like to bring to your kind notice that we are residents of Safilguda staying at Balramnagar Safilguda Secunderabad.The drainage starting from Arjuna Apartments upto GHMC Water Treatment Plant is full garbage and dirt filled with BUSHES and bad smell.The drainage needs to be cleaned and the bushes are to be removed.Drainage compound wall to be raised and fencing has to be erected on both sides of the drainage.This is for your information and necessary action please.
Thanking You sir.

Y.Srinivas
resident of House no.26-95/203
Balram Nagar
Safilguda
Secunderabad
Cell no.9849146189

Drainage cleaning compound wall construction fencing plantation of plants Drainage cleaning compound wall construction fencing plantation of plants

Lavanya Munagala

Apr 28, 2018

irregular house-hold garbage collection

Door no-113-1-181/2/2, plot no :88, sri sai nilayam, street no-7, snehapuri colony, moti nagar.

In our lane the garbage collection is not done on regular basis from past one month, the boy named "RAMU" comes once in a week and collects the garbage only the front 2 houses in our lane and if we asks him he says that he will come tomorrow, which never comes in his diary.

He even collects 100/- per month for collecting the garbage per house in a building. we have complained regarding this many times in the past which is not resolved permanently.

IF THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED WE HAVE TO THROUGH THE GARBAGE ON THE ROAD SIDE WHICH CREATES MORE PROBLEM.

Please resolve this issue permanently and assign some one else who comes regularly and does the work.

Lavanya
Chama Manipal Reddy

Apr 24, 2018

Issuing of old PTINNo.recipit for payment

I paid full amount with arrears of property tax in march 2015.paid the amount issuing of cheques towards the dues I paid fully amount and for the PTINNo. Is 1039901344.today I have 3 flats for that t have new PTIN Now. 1031319882,883 and 884.today I am paying for these PTIN.
My complaint is still today I am receiving old PTINNo. With arrears, how can pay when I fully paid for that.
I request to check it and update my old PTINNo. That paid full amount without any dues.
Name: c.chanramathi devi
H.No.6-47 bhavaninagar dilsukhnagar Hyd
Cont.9849764133
Sudeep Mathur

Apr 18, 2018

Shifting of garbage bin

The Commissioner,
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.

I Sudeep Mathur, living in road no 5 banjara hills submit that the garbage bin is being placed right infront of our house.
Inspite repeated requests to shift the garbage bin ,the bin is being placed infront of house causing a lot of inconveniences from flies ,foul smell, stray dogs etc,
Please shift the garbage bin and instruct the persons not to place in front of house.Please take necessary
action as soon as possible.

we are enclosing the Photos

Sudeep Mathur
8-2-467 Road no 5
Banjarahill hyderabad

Shifting of garbage bin

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...