GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

Priyank6103

Jun 1, 2019

Illegal construction

Commissioner GHMC

This complaint is regarding 5-3-840,840/1, Malakunta road , goshamahal , Hyderabad

The owner of the building is constructing extra two floors without any permission, causing hardship to us. We live in the same building, at the time of purchasing flat only 1 floor to be additionally constructed was told but now he is putting extra floors. My request is to check this premises and take suitable action.
sattaiah

May 21, 2019

Unauthorised construction

Unauthorised construction

Plot No,72, State Bank Colony, Sapthagiri Enclave, Bachupally Road, Near VNR Vignan Jyoti Engg. College,
Bowrampet, Hyderabad - 500043.

Nature of complaint :

1. Not leaving setbacks.

2.Construction of 5 floors against the sanctioned permission of 1+1.

Place : In Plot No.72 at the address mentioned above.
sattaiah

May 21, 2019

Unauthorized construction

Plot No.72, Sapthagiri Enclave, State Bank Colony, Bachupally Road, Near VNR Vignan Jyoti Engg. College
In Plot No.72, in deviation of approved plan construction is being done
Deviations : 1. No Set Backs
2. Constructing 4 floors against the approval of 1 +1
T Guruva Reddy

May 15, 2019

Construction without leaving setbacks

Flats are under construction in house no 10-1-18/22,shyam nagar,hyderabad - 500 004 admeasuring about 400 square yards without adhering to setback norms.
T Guruva Reddy

May 15, 2019

Illegal construction without cut backs

A multi storeyed building is under construction in shyam nagar opposite bright high school ,near hotel golkonda hyderabad without leaving cut backs.
aapta

Feb 14, 2019

Rampant useage of plasic covers below 40 microns

I am a resident of Krishna enclave Indira Nagar KANAJIGUDA secunderabad. There is Rampant usage of plasic covers which are below 40 microns in Thursday market in our area and all the provision and medical stores use lot of these covers. There is retailer who sells such covers in bulk to all these vendors.
This needs to be stopped immediately. This is violation of government order of ban of usage.

aapta

Feb 14, 2019

Rampant useage of plasic covers below 40 microns

I am a resident of Krishna enclave KANAJIGUDA secunderabad. There is Rampant usage of plasic covers below 40 microns in the Thursday market in our area. All the provision and medical stores here are also using them in bulk. There is retailer selling these plastic cover to all these people. One vendor uses about 500 covers and there are nearly 80 vendors here.cthis needs to be stopped immediately.
Action is requested.
Citizen GHMC

Jan 31, 2019

Road block /illegal construction

GHMC,
This complaint is in regards to illegal usage of road for their own which is taking place in area.
Address: Road No-7, film nagar, fire station road, jubilee hills, Hyderabad 500096.

1. The house holder are using road area for their personal works and also extend their houses to use road area.
2.This is 100ft road, almost 40ft of the road occupied by them and using as their property.
3.For Bikers No place to park the vehicles because almost road occupied with illegal contructions and extensions .
4. Frankly saying in the morning and evening schools time facing traffic jam.

I am hoping that an action will be taken against the illegal construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address and the illegal construction & usage will be stopped.

Thanks and regards,
GHMC Citizen
Citizen GHMC

Jan 31, 2019

Road occupied /illegal construction

GHMC,

4. Frankly saying in the morning and evening schools time facing traffic jam.

Thanks and regards,
GHMC Citizen
Ram chander gupta

Jan 22, 2019

illegal construction which is taking place in area

house owner constructing the house out of the personal land
GHMC,
This complaint is in regards to illegal construction which is taking place in area.
Address: House Number: 5-3-6 Saheb nagar village vanasthalipuram , hyderabad pin 500070
it is near god hanuman statue , and bus stop of Saheb nagar after that maazid circle take a right third house.

The owner of the house is constructing house illegally on the above mentioned address with ground floors building with out Municipal permission. and documents are fake.

I am hoping that an action will be taken against the illegal construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address and the illegal construction will be stopped.
ccsekhar3

Dec 12, 2018

Garbage dump in front of the house

Hello Sir,

I am Chandra Shekar Chikkamath from BHEL - MIG2037, third phase, near Thayal Grammar School, Serilingampally, Hyderabad.
There is a garbage dump in front of our house in Shivaji grounds, after the functions are over in the ground, the municipality people are not clearing the wastage immediately after the functions, either the people should clear it immediately who are making the functions, or it should be cleared by the GHMC. the garbage dump is not cleared for the months. this is seen to be very awkward when we get upstairs of our building. please take into consideration and do the needful.

Garbage dump in front of the house

Pravee8080

Dec 11, 2018

blue tarpaulin not used to cover cement dust during apartment construction

There is an apartment that is being constructed next to us, Fewissues with them

- they are not using the blue barrication to avoid dust spreading across- I have an infant child and and a toddler. All of our kids are getting dust n cement allergies.

Please help us.

Address: apartment next to Kalyani's Siva Priya Residency, MadhavaNagar Colony, Miyapur, land mark: back to Sai Ranga Theatre.Hyderabad, Telangana.500049.
Govind sarda

Nov 3, 2018

Sanitation

I asked to the driver to ghmc lorry to pick the plants waste lying in front of my house for which he demanded charges without receipt. Idenied him to pay on first day. Second day he came again and demanded ded as I had no option I had to pay...
Is this right what these employees r doing. How to take action against ts them. I have pic of those workers picking . If it's of any help let me know.
Naveen Golla

Oct 11, 2018

Issue with Garbage taker

Hi sir,
Garbage taker is irresponsible in collecting garbage as he is not coming regular basis also he is demanding more amount monthly wise.
Our community venkateshwara nagar sainathapuram near sainathapuram water tank malkajgiri 500062.
Shastri D V

Aug 5, 2018

Illegal constructions & encroachments near Vartha Office & Indiabulls, Kavadiguda - Lower Tankbund Hyderabad

Please look into illegal constructions & encroachments around Vartha Office & Indiabulls Centrum, Lower Tankbund, Kavadiguda
Vaibhav Rai

Jul 24, 2018

GHMC Garbage collection - Garbage not picked

The Garbage collection people are not picking up the waste from doors of each flat, don't know when they visit. They are just driving around the road and collecting garbage from whosoever is available at the time, road side and then returning back. People in the society are not able to track when do they come.
betty888

May 11, 2018

commerical shops in residential apartments

In arun apartments opp MNJ cancer hospital garages are used for commercial purposes such as printing press,labs,courier hub,causing lots of inconvince for residents of first floor.Espl of the glue used for printing and the labs disposing the waste.can the concerned dept look into this matter as this is causing lots of health hazard.
Vadrevu somaraju

May 4, 2018

Garbage trees piled up not being removed

We are in Road No.7, New Maruthinagar, Kothapet, near the community Hall. Some unwieldy tree branches cut to size are lying in front of our house No. 1-5-726 since 15 days. This garbage has not been removed. Contacted the concerned truck driver and requested him, but he is avoiding.
Styylish SAmeer Khan

Apr 16, 2018

Drainage leakaging from few days and water coming out

Wash area drain is blocked and the water is coming out.
Shravan Kasam

Apr 10, 2018

Save us from Stray Dogs

Sir, I stay near Golden Temple, Manikonda. I usually return to home in the late nights, and now I am scared to reach home, not because of my family issues, but because of the stray dogs that are guarding our streets. Actually they are not guarding our streets, they are scaring all of us, the residents to enter our homes, they are barking at us, chasing us, falling after our vehicles and the latest, a dog chased us directly to our apartment parking lot and then my watchman became super hero and chased that dog. Please help us and get rid of them. I am ready to complain to anyone w.r.t, Panchayat/GHMC/ Corporator/ Govt of Telangana/ anyone..
D.KUMAR BABU

Apr 4, 2018

PROPERTY TAX

PROPERTY Tax PAID FULL BUT SHOWING Arrear
G H M C PROPERTY TAX
Sir, I (D.KUMAR BABU) was informed and have paid property tax Rs. 26770/- on 26-02-2018 submitted Vijaya Bank Cheque to GHMC Official -Vanasthalipuram and received Receipt No.############ also Full Pay against PTIN-1030505610 Door No 5-4-14 Locality :SAHEB NAGAR Circle : 3-L B Nagar 3 A
But the GHMC app still showing due of Rs.972/-
My Vijaya Bank account has been debited on 22-3-2018 with 26770/ to my Account and GHMC as the money is already credited .Kindly check and update my payment in your records and update the app as well.
D.KUMAR BABU -9866094742

PROPERTY TAX

PROPERTY Tax PAID FULL BUT SHOWING Arrear
G H M C PROPERTY TAX
But the GHMC app still showing due of Rs.972/-
D.KUMAR BABU ( PTIN No – 1030505610)
H No :- 5-4-14,Kamala Nagar,Lotus Lap School Road
Current Tax 2017-2018-1 5606 897 6503 Cleared
Current Tax 2017-2018-2 5606 224 5830 Cleared
Total() 25798

iii) Property Tax Amount to be Pay
Adjustment Amount from Previous Years()
Tax Shown below is after Deducting of Adjustment Amount. : 0
Cheque Bounce Penalty() : 0
Total Amount to Pay() : 972
betty888

Mar 5, 2018

Commercial shops in residential apartment

I am residing in arun apartment located opp MNJ CANCER HOSPITAL on the first floor. Below our flat's the garages ment for parking have been made in to shop's for commercial purposes. Mainly for lab's, courier service, printing press, here the pollution is so bad coz of the glue being used for printing .The chemical used in the lab's where you can get to see the unhygienic conditions around the apartments, the committee is just ignoring. We have kid's and elderly people who are bed ridden suffering from this mess.
Kindly look into this matter please.
D.simon
11_5_348
Opp MNJ CANCER HOSPITAL
Red hills hyderabad
vasanth_332

Mar 3, 2018

construction site

There is an apartment that is being constructed next to us, Fewissues with them

- They are working day and night ( this is disturbing our nights sleep )
- they are not using the blue barrication to avoid dust spreading across- as a result we are all getting dust n cement allergies.

Please kindly look into this on priority.

address: kakatiya hills , rd no 4 . Take the lane next to jubilee Ridge - 2nd left - right - right - dead end construction building on the left hand side.
vikramsubu

Feb 23, 2018

unathorised construction

Construction of house in Venkusa Estates, Kowkoor, Alwal is not as per building laws. House No. 37 owner is building a house without sufficent set backs and has split his plot and building two houses.
Please check and correct the under construction house before it is too late.
Vikram

Fast Track - Skin icching
    I am using fast track watch metal it is very irritating to...
    Canteen card not received - CSD Smart Card rejection
    Dear Sir An application was submitted bearing no...
    Garena free fire - Lost game
    I have lost my Mobile's data. I remember user name...
    State Bank of India - Non receipt of my cheque Book
    Very recently I transferred my account from sbi Berhampore...
    Hire in Global - Hire In Global - fake company
    Hire in Global is a fake company. I have registered for...
    Amazon - Wrong pin code update in tracking
    I booked a parcel via india post on 29/05/2019. The parcel...
    KSRTC - Conductor allowed drunken people in bus
    Kstrc no : 345107 15/06/2019 time-12:21:24 Express...
    Jio recharge - Not payment done refund money back
    I have recharged 349 on 15 June 2019 via my jio App. I...
    Hitachi - It's been 4day i have bought Ac but didn't...
    Dear Raghav, We regret that you are facing an issue...