GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

Khatijakarbalai

Aug 18, 2019

street dogs

Respected sir/madam
There are 8-10 dogs who are roaming around at night in ng locality and killed many cats . we work late night and are afraid to come back home as they are trying to attack us. Please take this matter into consideration and take necessary action. Thank you.

Address
Ac guards (new)
Sensage financial board lane

street dogs

Ritik#

Aug 14, 2019

Garbage

I have been messaged u a lots of time u r just ignore me. Sir just can u clean it weekly . Its give a very bad smell.
I request u to please clean it
Address. 18-13-74/54/A patel nagar east bandlaguda
Phone number 9000604291
Naveen Desireddy

Aug 5, 2019

Illegal Construction

Hyderabad

We, The resident owners of Pearl Habitat Appartment, would like to complain on Illegal Extension of pent house(Flat No 501) construction in Road No1, Madhavapuri Hills PJR Enclave, Gangaram, Chandanagar, Hyserabad-90, We all the remaining 8 owners of the flats tried to convince the Pent house people not to proceed with the illegal construction and do not break the existing structure which may damage the building / apartment, despite of our request The illegal property owner continuing with renovation/remodeling work.
We, therefore, kindly request GHMC officials to take necessary action at the earliest .i.e.to prevent modification and occupation of illegal property which did not have sanctioned plan and not been regularized.

Herewith I am also attaching the copy of the Appartment where in we can see the newly constructing Illegal structure.

pearl Habitat Flat Owners , Road No1, Madhavapuri Hills PJR Enclave, Gangaram, Chandanagar, Hyserabad-90

Illegal Construction

K Venkatesh

Jul 18, 2019

Demolition of Illegal penta house construction

TTo
Hyderabad

As per our complain online id no.############ as well as written letter dt 29th May 2019 on illegal penta house construction in domalguda ghmc has taken action by serving notice to the owner to submit all valid documents within three days but after that 20 days past, what action taken by ghmc is not known. Inspite of GHMC notice on 26.06.2019 The illegal property owner continuing with renovation/remodelling work at illegal site and shifting some of her belongings to the penta house with out clearance from GHMC and also preparing to blocking entire terrace to prevent all other 20 flat owners to enter to the terrace and this will create problems/obstruction to the flat owners to maintain common proper like overhead water tanks and lift etc . In this regard we met GHMC commissioner and apprised the situation and he assure suitable action will be taken from their side.
We, therefore, once again kindly request GHMC officials to take necessary action at the earliest .i.e.to prevent modification and occupation of illegal property (height more than 18 meters) which did not have sactioned plan and not been regularized .
The Legend Flat Owners Welfare Association, Dno,1-2-593/3 , Gaganmahal Colony Domalguda,Hyd-29
Priyank6103

Jun 1, 2019

Illegal construction

Commissioner GHMC

This complaint is regarding 5-3-840,840/1, Malakunta road , goshamahal , Hyderabad

The owner of the building is constructing extra two floors without any permission, causing hardship to us. We live in the same building, at the time of purchasing flat only 1 floor to be additionally constructed was told but now he is putting extra floors. My request is to check this premises and take suitable action.
sattaiah

May 21, 2019

Unauthorised construction

Unauthorised construction

Plot No,72, State Bank Colony, Sapthagiri Enclave, Bachupally Road, Near VNR Vignan Jyoti Engg. College,
Bowrampet, Hyderabad - 500043.

Nature of complaint :

1. Not leaving setbacks.

2.Construction of 5 floors against the sanctioned permission of 1+1.

Place : In Plot No.72 at the address mentioned above.
sattaiah

May 21, 2019

Unauthorized construction

Plot No.72, Sapthagiri Enclave, State Bank Colony, Bachupally Road, Near VNR Vignan Jyoti Engg. College
In Plot No.72, in deviation of approved plan construction is being done
Deviations : 1. No Set Backs
2. Constructing 4 floors against the approval of 1 +1
T Guruva Reddy

May 15, 2019

Construction without leaving setbacks

Flats are under construction in house no 10-1-18/22,shyam nagar,hyderabad - 500 004 admeasuring about 400 square yards without adhering to setback norms.
T Guruva Reddy

May 15, 2019

Illegal construction without cut backs

A multi storeyed building is under construction in shyam nagar opposite bright high school ,near hotel golkonda hyderabad without leaving cut backs.
aapta

Feb 14, 2019

Rampant useage of plasic covers below 40 microns

I am a resident of Krishna enclave Indira Nagar KANAJIGUDA secunderabad. There is Rampant usage of plasic covers which are below 40 microns in Thursday market in our area and all the provision and medical stores use lot of these covers. There is retailer who sells such covers in bulk to all these vendors.
This needs to be stopped immediately. This is violation of government order of ban of usage.

aapta

Feb 14, 2019

Rampant useage of plasic covers below 40 microns

I am a resident of Krishna enclave KANAJIGUDA secunderabad. There is Rampant usage of plasic covers below 40 microns in the Thursday market in our area. All the provision and medical stores here are also using them in bulk. There is retailer selling these plastic cover to all these people. One vendor uses about 500 covers and there are nearly 80 vendors here.cthis needs to be stopped immediately.
Action is requested.
Citizen GHMC

Jan 31, 2019

Road block /illegal construction

GHMC,
This complaint is in regards to illegal usage of road for their own which is taking place in area.
Address: Road No-7, film nagar, fire station road, jubilee hills, Hyderabad 500096.

1. The house holder are using road area for their personal works and also extend their houses to use road area.
2.This is 100ft road, almost 40ft of the road occupied by them and using as their property.
3.For Bikers No place to park the vehicles because almost road occupied with illegal contructions and extensions .
4. Frankly saying in the morning and evening schools time facing traffic jam.

I am hoping that an action will be taken against the illegal construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address and the illegal construction & usage will be stopped.

Thanks and regards,
GHMC Citizen
Citizen GHMC

Jan 31, 2019

Road occupied /illegal construction

GHMC,

4. Frankly saying in the morning and evening schools time facing traffic jam.

Thanks and regards,
GHMC Citizen
Ram chander gupta

Jan 22, 2019

illegal construction which is taking place in area

house owner constructing the house out of the personal land
GHMC,
This complaint is in regards to illegal construction which is taking place in area.
Address: House Number: 5-3-6 Saheb nagar village vanasthalipuram , hyderabad pin 500070
it is near god hanuman statue , and bus stop of Saheb nagar after that maazid circle take a right third house.

The owner of the house is constructing house illegally on the above mentioned address with ground floors building with out Municipal permission. and documents are fake.

I am hoping that an action will be taken against the illegal construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address and the illegal construction will be stopped.
ccsekhar3

Dec 12, 2018

Garbage dump in front of the house

Hello Sir,

I am Chandra Shekar Chikkamath from BHEL - MIG2037, third phase, near Thayal Grammar School, Serilingampally, Hyderabad.
There is a garbage dump in front of our house in Shivaji grounds, after the functions are over in the ground, the municipality people are not clearing the wastage immediately after the functions, either the people should clear it immediately who are making the functions, or it should be cleared by the GHMC. the garbage dump is not cleared for the months. this is seen to be very awkward when we get upstairs of our building. please take into consideration and do the needful.

Garbage dump in front of the house

Pravee8080

Dec 11, 2018

blue tarpaulin not used to cover cement dust during apartment construction

There is an apartment that is being constructed next to us, Fewissues with them

- they are not using the blue barrication to avoid dust spreading across- I have an infant child and and a toddler. All of our kids are getting dust n cement allergies.

Please help us.

Address: apartment next to Kalyani's Siva Priya Residency, MadhavaNagar Colony, Miyapur, land mark: back to Sai Ranga Theatre.Hyderabad, Telangana.500049.
Govind sarda

Nov 3, 2018

Sanitation

I asked to the driver to ghmc lorry to pick the plants waste lying in front of my house for which he demanded charges without receipt. Idenied him to pay on first day. Second day he came again and demanded ded as I had no option I had to pay...
Is this right what these employees r doing. How to take action against ts them. I have pic of those workers picking . If it's of any help let me know.
Naveen Golla

Oct 11, 2018

Issue with Garbage taker

Hi sir,
Garbage taker is irresponsible in collecting garbage as he is not coming regular basis also he is demanding more amount monthly wise.
Our community venkateshwara nagar sainathapuram near sainathapuram water tank malkajgiri 500062.
Shastri D V

Aug 5, 2018

Illegal constructions & encroachments near Vartha Office & Indiabulls, Kavadiguda - Lower Tankbund Hyderabad

Please look into illegal constructions & encroachments around Vartha Office & Indiabulls Centrum, Lower Tankbund, Kavadiguda
Vaibhav Rai

Jul 24, 2018

GHMC Garbage collection - Garbage not picked

The Garbage collection people are not picking up the waste from doors of each flat, don't know when they visit. They are just driving around the road and collecting garbage from whosoever is available at the time, road side and then returning back. People in the society are not able to track when do they come.
betty888

May 11, 2018

commerical shops in residential apartments

In arun apartments opp MNJ cancer hospital garages are used for commercial purposes such as printing press,labs,courier hub,causing lots of inconvince for residents of first floor.Espl of the glue used for printing and the labs disposing the waste.can the concerned dept look into this matter as this is causing lots of health hazard.
Vadrevu somaraju

May 4, 2018

Garbage trees piled up not being removed

We are in Road No.7, New Maruthinagar, Kothapet, near the community Hall. Some unwieldy tree branches cut to size are lying in front of our house No. 1-5-726 since 15 days. This garbage has not been removed. Contacted the concerned truck driver and requested him, but he is avoiding.
Styylish SAmeer Khan

Apr 16, 2018

Drainage leakaging from few days and water coming out

Wash area drain is blocked and the water is coming out.
Shravan Kasam

Apr 10, 2018

Save us from Stray Dogs

Sir, I stay near Golden Temple, Manikonda. I usually return to home in the late nights, and now I am scared to reach home, not because of my family issues, but because of the stray dogs that are guarding our streets. Actually they are not guarding our streets, they are scaring all of us, the residents to enter our homes, they are barking at us, chasing us, falling after our vehicles and the latest, a dog chased us directly to our apartment parking lot and then my watchman became super hero and chased that dog. Please help us and get rid of them. I am ready to complain to anyone w.r.t, Panchayat/GHMC/ Corporator/ Govt of Telangana/ anyone..
D.KUMAR BABU

Apr 4, 2018

PROPERTY TAX

PROPERTY Tax PAID FULL BUT SHOWING Arrear
G H M C PROPERTY TAX
Sir, I (D.KUMAR BABU) was informed and have paid property tax Rs. 26770/- on 26-02-2018 submitted Vijaya Bank Cheque to GHMC Official -Vanasthalipuram and received Receipt No.############ also Full Pay against PTIN-1030505610 Door No 5-4-14 Locality :SAHEB NAGAR Circle : 3-L B Nagar 3 A
But the GHMC app still showing due of Rs.972/-
My Vijaya Bank account has been debited on 22-3-2018 with 26770/ to my Account and GHMC as the money is already credited .Kindly check and update my payment in your records and update the app as well.
D.KUMAR BABU -9866094742
( PTIN No – 1030505610)
H No :- 5-4-14,Kamala Nagar,Lotus Lap School Road
Vanasthalipuram-Hyderabad -500 070

PROPERTY TAX PROPERTY TAX

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...