GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

SanderButh

May 26, 2020

Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors Plus Pent House and Bore-well by digged more number of feets

The Commissioner of GHMC, Hyderabad and City Town Planner.

This is to inform you that at H.No. 4-42-78, behind church, Asbestos Colony,Kukatpally Municipality,Balanagar, Mandal Medchal -Malkajgiri District 500037 telangana.

And

At H.No. 4-42-313, Asbestos Colony,Kukatpally Municipality,Balanagar, Mandal Medchal -Malkajgiri District 500037 Telangana.

The above said 2 premises is being unauthorized and illegal Construction of G+3+Pent house is being constructing in 120 Sq Yrds also with unauthorized Borewell digged.

Even in lock-down time they are continuing the constructions, request the officers to investigate and take necessary actions against these happenings according to the Law.
Partha2020

Apr 15, 2020

House tax amount debited twice

On 9th April 2020 I was debited twice by ghmc for my house tax code PTIN 1060302962.the amount debited twice was rs.3952.

I request ghmc to return one amount of rs.3952 through proper channel as payment was done by debit card.the amount of rs.3952 was debited twice.

Partha Pratim paul
Jiooooo

Jan 3, 2020

Illegal construction

Dear sir we are completing since from 3 months but uppal town planning section not taking any action regarding this.
Illegal construction is taking place in plot no 44 indiranagar near satyanarayana swamy temple.
He has encroached 10 feet in to the road and he has constructing commercial in ground floor and one penthouse in third flore without any permission.
Here I am attaching images for your information.
Take action as early as possible.

Ramulu Y

Oct 11, 2019

Unauthorized Construction at MIG 212, Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad

The Commissioner and Special Officer,
GHMC
Hyderabad

This complaint is in regards to illegal construction which is taking place in Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally
Address: MIG-212, Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad

The owner of the house is constructing house illegally without the necessary authorization or Municipal permission from GHMC. The structure is G + 3 floors without any regard to the rules and regulation set by the Municipality.

I request you to take action against the unauthorized construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address.

Your's faithfully,

Ramulu Y
Y ANIL KUMAR

Sep 25, 2019

Newly constructed G+3 floors neighbor house creating nuisance and high disturbance

The Commissioner of GHMC, Hyderabad.

Sub:- Regarding the Nuisance, Inconvenience caused by the neighbor's Newly constructed house (G+3floors), bearing with H.No.2-3-645/4/A/91.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I Y. Anil Kumar, R/o.#2-3-645/4/A/113, Prem Nagar, Amberpet, Hyd – 13, badly suffering by the newly constructed G+3 floors house bearing with H.No.2-3-645/4/A/91, which is to our east side, corner plot with north & east 2 way roads. Our house is of G+2 floors constructed around 10 years back. Newly constructed house had constructed the windows and ventilators to their back side wall which are coming opposite to our windows and this is causing nuisance and high disturbance to us. Inspite of requesting from our side and also by the basthi committee members at the time of construction, still they have constructed the windows and ventilators opposite to our windows and most worst thing is their bathroom ventilator is exactly opposite to our kitchen window due to this very bad smell/bathroom toilet smell is coming to our kitchen and living room which is causing very high inconvenience to stay at our house. My family is highly disturbed mentally and physically with the nuisance created by the newly constructed house and his tenants. My humble request is to please visit to our house see practically the disturbance and inconvenience we are facing and help us with the permanent solution by closing windows and ventilators of all floors which are opposite to our windows side to avoid the present and future disturbance and nuisance and also keeping in view the present technology there is a high scoop for raising unethical issues in future.

Expecting the positive response at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards, Y. Anil Kumar.
Srikanth rondi

Sep 23, 2019

REMOVE MAINHOLE

o
The Commisioner,
Hyderabad.

Iam here to bring you to notice that from 3 days Drainage Water has been coming out from manholes and entering the roads and houses we have complained to society people and they have informed to municipal workers but no one are responding to it and municipal workers are saying that we will repair it tomorrow but they not repairing the man holes.Due to drainage water we are unable to stay in our houses.
Please remove MAINHOLE infront of our houses and place to other its been so many years we are struggling no one taking care please help us !

We request you to please solve our problems immediately

Your's Sincerely,
Hyderabad-5000+5
PH.No:9700634909
bhogishashank

Sep 6, 2019

No measurements taken aginst Mosquitoes breeding

We are resident of 7-8-183 , Gouthamnagar, Ferozguda ,Balanagar, Hyderabad. currently city is under the grip of Dengue-caused by mosquitoes due to poor sanitation. Mosquitoes breeding have increased tremendously in the recent period for the known facts which are poor sanitation. No measurements are taken before the monsoon or present. I request current authority to take necessary action or minimum action of spraying the chemicals/fogging or other techniques which are followed.

Its very difficult to live in the home post 6pm.

Shashank Bhogi
Nagendra1986

Sep 4, 2019

Compliant on occupied house

There is a illegal construction in our street, Which is fully constructed and occupied. (Additional floor constructed)
Can we raise any compliant against it to take necessary action.

Ramesh
Khatijakarbalai

Aug 18, 2019

street dogs

Respected sir/madam
There are 8-10 dogs who are roaming around at night in ng locality and killed many cats . we work late night and are afraid to come back home as they are trying to attack us. Please take this matter into consideration and take necessary action. Thank you.

Address
Ac guards (new)
Sensage financial board lane

street dogs

Ritik#

Aug 14, 2019

Garbage

I have been messaged u a lots of time u r just ignore me. Sir just can u clean it weekly . Its give a very bad smell.
I request u to please clean it
Address. 18-13-74/54/A patel nagar east bandlaguda
Phone number 9000604291
Naveen Desireddy

Aug 5, 2019

Illegal Construction

Hyderabad

We, The resident owners of Pearl Habitat Appartment, would like to complain on Illegal Extension of pent house(Flat No 501) construction in Road No1, Madhavapuri Hills PJR Enclave, Gangaram, Chandanagar, Hyserabad-90, We all the remaining 8 owners of the flats tried to convince the Pent house people not to proceed with the illegal construction and do not break the existing structure which may damage the building / apartment, despite of our request The illegal property owner continuing with renovation/remodeling work.
We, therefore, kindly request GHMC officials to take necessary action at the earliest .i.e.to prevent modification and occupation of illegal property which did not have sanctioned plan and not been regularized.

Herewith I am also attaching the copy of the Appartment where in we can see the newly constructing Illegal structure.

pearl Habitat Flat Owners , Road No1, Madhavapuri Hills PJR Enclave, Gangaram, Chandanagar, Hyserabad-90

Illegal Construction

K Venkatesh

Jul 18, 2019

Demolition of Illegal penta house construction

TTo
Hyderabad

As per our complain online id no.############ as well as written letter dt 29th May 2019 on illegal penta house construction in domalguda ghmc has taken action by serving notice to the owner to submit all valid documents within three days but after that 20 days past, what action taken by ghmc is not known. Inspite of GHMC notice on 26.06.2019 The illegal property owner continuing with renovation/remodelling work at illegal site and shifting some of her belongings to the penta house with out clearance from GHMC and also preparing to blocking entire terrace to prevent all other 20 flat owners to enter to the terrace and this will create problems/obstruction to the flat owners to maintain common proper like overhead water tanks and lift etc . In this regard we met GHMC commissioner and apprised the situation and he assure suitable action will be taken from their side.
We, therefore, once again kindly request GHMC officials to take necessary action at the earliest .i.e.to prevent modification and occupation of illegal property (height more than 18 meters) which did not have sactioned plan and not been regularized .
The Legend Flat Owners Welfare Association, Dno,1-2-593/3 , Gaganmahal Colony Domalguda,Hyd-29
Priyank6103

Jun 1, 2019

Commissioner GHMC

This complaint is regarding 5-3-840,840/1, Malakunta road , goshamahal , Hyderabad

The owner of the building is constructing extra two floors without any permission, causing hardship to us. We live in the same building, at the time of purchasing flat only 1 floor to be additionally constructed was told but now he is putting extra floors. My request is to check this premises and take suitable action.
sattaiah

May 21, 2019

Unauthorised construction

Unauthorised construction

Plot No,72, State Bank Colony, Sapthagiri Enclave, Bachupally Road, Near VNR Vignan Jyoti Engg. College,
Bowrampet, Hyderabad - 500043.

Nature of complaint :

1. Not leaving setbacks.

2.Construction of 5 floors against the sanctioned permission of 1+1.

Place : In Plot No.72 at the address mentioned above.
sattaiah

May 21, 2019

Unauthorized construction

Plot No.72, Sapthagiri Enclave, State Bank Colony, Bachupally Road, Near VNR Vignan Jyoti Engg. College
In Plot No.72, in deviation of approved plan construction is being done
Deviations : 1. No Set Backs
2. Constructing 4 floors against the approval of 1 +1
T Guruva Reddy

May 15, 2019

Construction without leaving setbacks

Flats are under construction in house no 10-1-18/22,shyam nagar,hyderabad - 500 004 admeasuring about 400 square yards without adhering to setback norms.
T Guruva Reddy

May 15, 2019

Illegal construction without cut backs

A multi storeyed building is under construction in shyam nagar opposite bright high school ,near hotel golkonda hyderabad without leaving cut backs.
aapta

Feb 14, 2019

Rampant useage of plasic covers below 40 microns

I am a resident of Krishna enclave Indira Nagar KANAJIGUDA secunderabad. There is Rampant usage of plasic covers which are below 40 microns in Thursday market in our area and all the provision and medical stores use lot of these covers. There is retailer who sells such covers in bulk to all these vendors.
This needs to be stopped immediately. This is violation of government order of ban of usage.

aapta

Feb 14, 2019

Rampant useage of plasic covers below 40 microns

I am a resident of Krishna enclave KANAJIGUDA secunderabad. There is Rampant usage of plasic covers below 40 microns in the Thursday market in our area. All the provision and medical stores here are also using them in bulk. There is retailer selling these plastic cover to all these people. One vendor uses about 500 covers and there are nearly 80 vendors here.cthis needs to be stopped immediately.
Action is requested.
Citizen GHMC

Jan 31, 2019

Road block /illegal construction

GHMC,
This complaint is in regards to illegal usage of road for their own which is taking place in area.
Address: Road No-7, film nagar, fire station road, jubilee hills, Hyderabad 500096.

1. The house holder are using road area for their personal works and also extend their houses to use road area.
2.This is 100ft road, almost 40ft of the road occupied by them and using as their property.
3.For Bikers No place to park the vehicles because almost road occupied with illegal contructions and extensions .
4. Frankly saying in the morning and evening schools time facing traffic jam.

I am hoping that an action will be taken against the illegal construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address and the illegal construction & usage will be stopped.

Thanks and regards,
GHMC Citizen
Citizen GHMC

Jan 31, 2019

Road occupied /illegal construction

GHMC,

4. Frankly saying in the morning and evening schools time facing traffic jam.

Thanks and regards,
GHMC Citizen
Ram chander gupta

Jan 22, 2019

illegal construction which is taking place in area

house owner constructing the house out of the personal land
GHMC,
This complaint is in regards to illegal construction which is taking place in area.
Address: House Number: 5-3-6 Saheb nagar village vanasthalipuram , hyderabad pin 500070
it is near god hanuman statue , and bus stop of Saheb nagar after that maazid circle take a right third house.

The owner of the house is constructing house illegally on the above mentioned address with ground floors building with out Municipal permission. and documents are fake.

I am hoping that an action will be taken against the illegal construction which is taking place at the above mentioned address and the illegal construction will be stopped.
ccsekhar3

Dec 12, 2018

Garbage dump in front of the house

Hello Sir,

I am Chandra Shekar Chikkamath from BHEL - MIG2037, third phase, near Thayal Grammar School, Serilingampally, Hyderabad.
There is a garbage dump in front of our house in Shivaji grounds, after the functions are over in the ground, the municipality people are not clearing the wastage immediately after the functions, either the people should clear it immediately who are making the functions, or it should be cleared by the GHMC. the garbage dump is not cleared for the months. this is seen to be very awkward when we get upstairs of our building. please take into consideration and do the needful.

Garbage dump in front of the house

Pravee8080

Dec 11, 2018

blue tarpaulin not used to cover cement dust during apartment construction

There is an apartment that is being constructed next to us, Fewissues with them

- they are not using the blue barrication to avoid dust spreading across- I have an infant child and and a toddler. All of our kids are getting dust n cement allergies.

Please help us.

Address: apartment next to Kalyani's Siva Priya Residency, MadhavaNagar Colony, Miyapur, land mark: back to Sai Ranga Theatre.Hyderabad, Telangana.500049.
Govind sarda

Nov 3, 2018

Sanitation

I asked to the driver to ghmc lorry to pick the plants waste lying in front of my house for which he demanded charges without receipt. Idenied him to pay on first day. Second day he came again and demanded ded as I had no option I had to pay...
Is this right what these employees r doing. How to take action against ts them. I have pic of those workers picking . If it's of any help let me know.

education department gujarat - Fee increase for practical equipments
    Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Unable to Take a diriving license appointment
    Dear Team, I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill...
    Clinic dermatech - No output fake commitment
    I took breast reduction Sergery from clinic Dermatech...
    AIRFORCE - Refund of udChalo Trip Id 5249395
    Airline PNR: M3JRHW Flight no: Air Asia I5 - 755 and...
    icse - ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS
    Respected sir/mam, With the column of your esteemed...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL Ran out of balance
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Anjeev Singh Gill - Water supply problem
    Respected sir/mam. We are facing problem related to...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL balance ran out
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Garena free fire - Please unban id
    Hlo sir Plz unban my id I am not hacker plz unban my id...
    Cars 24 - Trying to steal
    Wanted to sell my car and on checking the website of cars...