GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

sendravi

May 4, 2017

illegal construction

Illegal constructions are happening in my area (Near BHEL, Shankarnagar). Why GHMC not stopping illegal constructions.

No Water, No parking space but people are constructing illegal buildings. This is causing more traffic and WATER problems.
pantulu4@yahoo.co.in

Apr 26, 2017

Property tax assessment

PTIN no 1160501582
I was paying only Rs 700 per annum as property tax. As per Govt notification since up to Rs 1200 is exempt it comes under exemption category..However I got a notice for Rs 3892 without even prior intimation. I sent a letter by registered post immediately and submitted a xerox copy in their office. However I have not received any reply from them. I request immediate response?
K.Venkateswarlu
K alyan gardens
rajura

Apr 22, 2017

Property Tax Notices - Errors

Hello GHMC team
There seems some issue with the database used for campaign to collect property tax before April end.

These days, I receive Prop Tax Notices for many properties which I definitely do not own. That means the right persons are not getting the notices.

My mobile number is 9849900675. You may please take quick corrective action
Venkata Reddy

Apr 20, 2017

No road in our area

No roads in Beeramguda for the last two years.
rajagopala rao

Apr 16, 2017

drainage problem

Mr. Sudheer, AEE of GHMC-Circle-14A, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
Mr. Sudheer Garu,
One on line complaint has been referred to you by your office bearing No. 317562 (############) to solve the problem. My contact No. 9848530567 mail address is gopiveridhi@gmail.com. Another two compaints 2017-03-W31068 & 310687. But none attended it. Will you attend at least now please?.
Rajgopal., MIGH-160, Bharathnagar colony, Near Moosapet, Hyderabad. Contact No. 9848530567.
Venkat29

Apr 5, 2017

Neighbours encroaching

Sir,We stay behind ramnagar ramalayam street,The Street is occupied by temple authorities itself and people park just outside the their house and no space to move the vehicles its too disturbing even when we get drop by auto we need to walk past our house Please visit once and you the menace of the space occupied the builders about 3/4 road is occupied by their extended wallsPls see that the government land cannot be occupied like that"

Car is a Cab TS09UB0133 and SonyTransport Cab guy and he is rude and parking his car ouside adjacent to our house and says it is road can causing much nuisance to others

Also please see that turning behind the Ramalayam is encroached and no GHMC incharge objected it..
Any GHMC head please visit Ramnagar ramalayam Behind road and do the justice to the people of telangana
srikant P

Mar 18, 2017

Illegal Structures in a lane at Shivam road, Nallakunta, Hyd

This is a follow up of old complaint. In a lane at Shivam Road( opp. IDEA Showroom and besides lane of J.D Electronics), Our team had demolished one Pan shop and one structure of Pani Puri Vendor and one more Cycle repair shop one month back but there are two more illegal structures which need to relocated to some other place as these are becoming a nuisance to the general public as they throw all the garbage on the roads and also these have become a meeting point for some illegal persons who meet and drink during late nights there by creating disturbance in otherwise peaceful area. The complaint was filed by one of our neighbor which was acted upon promptly by our GHMC Team. I sincerely thank you for the very prompt response and request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You,
Sincerely Yours,

Venkatesh
# 2-2-1130/5/A,
New Nallakunta,
Hyderabad - 500 044
Mohammed ahmed abb khan

Mar 10, 2017

Froud calls taking all credit card details

Dear ghmc team ,

I made one complaint regarding credit card payment on ghmc site after that i am getting Froud calls on name of ghmc team and all credit details asking cvv number and asking to otp saying that they will solve my payment issue . Such kind of frouds govt should entertain and also should aware of this things.

Mohammed ahmed
P.no - 9550269769
arun kumar.makkala

Mar 3, 2017

debris removal

please remove debris from front of our house no:-6-2-324,3rd lane,new bhoiguda,secunderabad-500003,opp.to park adjacent to don bosco hostel.mob:-8790714681.arun kumar.makkala.
Vinnu132

Feb 24, 2017

Garbage lifting problem

We are facing Garbage lifting problem, here they are asking money for every family wise. We are given the also they didn't take garbage bags and coming regularly. They are demanding to asking money. Kindly resolve the problem.
G.Durgarao

Feb 24, 2017

Drainage over flow

We are resident of Sai Brundavanam Apts in street no 2,Patrikanagar ,Iam facing frequent problem of drainage over flow ,Kindly look into the problem and do permanent solution for the same.
2.OurBuilding constructed as per rules and regulations by paying large amounts for permission not like illegal buildings and we are paying property taxes regularly ,but unfortunately we are facing lot of problems like Drainge over flows and so far NO Roads (either C.C.or blacktop )laid ,even drainage lines constructed under JNURM are also very poor in quality as well as desisign itself for indpendent houeses,where the most of the buildings are multi-storey due to that lines are not supporting for flow drainage.Kindly look in to the matter and do needful.
Note:WE ARE PAYING MORE and MORE TAXES THAN POSH LOCALITIES LIKE JUBILEE HILLS,B.HILLS,PRASHASHAN NAGAR.
But they will not have any problems why ???????????
Why only middle class people will face problems.kindly solve our problems also,after all we paying properly taxes Promptly and properly.
Hope authorities will take action immediately.
ThanQ

Durgarao.G
srinu548

Feb 22, 2017

Illegal extension of houeses

The Commessioner- GHMC
Hyderabad,

This is a matter of Serious concern & requires Immedaite attention as people are facing severe problem on daily basis, I am a resident of Vallabhai Patel Nagar, Rasoolpura, Police Lines, Begumpet.

In my lane Vallabhbai Patel Nagar everyone have extended their houses illegally and occupied the road, Hardly we can walk and it is very difficult to ride a single bike in my area.

I am really ashamed that being in the heart of the city Begumpet, Next to newly built Metro bhavan and all IPS officer's live very closely. We have ACP office and Police station just next to Vallabhai Patel nagar and no one cares of the illegal extension of house and blocking the main road.

Kindly look into my request and take action.

svasuk

Feb 21, 2017

Illegal Construction - invalid permission

The Commessioner- GHMC
Hyderabad

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that, started constructing the house (1-8-464 at Near by Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Chikkadapally, Hyderabad, ie Ground floor + 4 floors + pent house in 200 yards, without any valid permission and has also encroached on the road in the lane to install steel stairs from outside the house thereby hindering access to vehicles in the lane. GHMC officials also involved in this fraud and illegal permission.

Also please check that chikkadapally locality, there was many houses constructed illegally and invalid permission also unauthorised car parking.

Kindly look in to the matter and take action immediately, i have already informed about the matter orally to press and given whatsapp message to Honeralbe Minister of Municipal Sri Mr. K Traka Ramaraoji.
svasuk

GOVIND THATIKOTTA

Feb 20, 2017

several bhandis on road

Dear & Respected Sir,

This is a matter of Serious concern & requires top attention as people are facing severe problem on Daily basis.

In our beautiful Hyderabad City, there is an area DOMALGUDA at Gaganmahal Road. Here there is a lane just opposite to the Patanjali Shop of OUR GOVIND DHAM BUILDING (Which was earlier also called as the famous Gaganmahal Hospital).Sir, in this lane which is opposite to our building, there are lots of unhygienic, dirty and filthy" Mirchi Bhandis" / curry stalls which are occuping this government GHMC Lane/Road illegaly. They occupy this government lane and block the lane with their bhandis FROM TIMINGS : Afternoon starting 1- Clock till 9 pm in the night making it difficult for passers to go inside the lane. These bhandis/ illegal curry stalls create nuisance to the public passing by it , they use abusive language and are sometimes fully drunk and is becoming a point of all wrong acts. It is my sincere request to you to remove on immediate basis these mirchi bhandis which are just opposite to our reputed building lane to stop this daily nuisance created by them.

Beliving & Hoping for your earliest and strong action in this matter in order to maintain beauty and peace of our lovely Hyderabad.

thanking you,
Resident of
GOVIND DHAM BUILDING
DOMALGUDA, Gaganmahal Road
HYDERABAD, Telangana State
Chandra Shekhaar

Feb 20, 2017

Sanitation, Open Drainage

Myself Chandra Shekhar from Venkat Reddy Colony, Serilingampalli, Hyderabad. beside my house open drinage line is passing, from last 4 years is not cleaning. I was given several complaints to sanitation department in Serilingampali municipality they are irresponsible and given complaint GHMC Hyderabad with Ticket number 2017-01-C304401. The situation is horrible we are facing health issues. I kindly requesting to make it as a severe issue.
chandana taraka

Feb 3, 2017

Drainage overflow

Drainage
Sir.l am T.SRINIVAS CHARY resident of vishnupuri colony facing a drainage problem since a week H.NO - 24-143/22/1/A , VISHNUPURI COLONY , RK NAGAR , MALKAJGIRI . Since there is no response after a complaint . Please take necessary action.

SRINIVAS CHARY
Proudtobeindian

Jan 29, 2017

Illegal construction in lad bazar chowk road

ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION
THE
COMMISSIONER SIR GHMC

Sub:- A Complain of Illegal Construction On Road lad bazar to chowk request regarding.

i would like to bring to your notice that shop no 21-2-389 and 388 lad bazar chowk tower road are constructing illegal constructions and occupying govt land road too.

We Are Getting Lot Of Problem On Road Due To The ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION.
Creating Traffic Problem PLEASE Take The Neccesary Action As Soon As possible

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
saibaba6369

Jan 28, 2017

Worried about street dogs

Scary to walk on the roads in night and even day time due to stray dogs as they are trying to bite us and barking a lot every time near Ramya grounds & Saibaba, Veera Brahmendraswami, Kanyakaparameswari temples, 3rd Phase, KPHB Colony, Hyd-72
Vinodh@143

Jan 28, 2017

Drainage

Sir. Underground drainage is overflowing Srinagar colony street no 8,uppal. So please do the favour as early as possible. Thank you

Vinod
ranas

Jan 18, 2017

INCOMPLETE DRAINGE WORK

DEARSIR,
I AM RESIDENT OF SURARAM VILLAGE-1,SIVALAYA NAGAR COLONY,HYDERABAD,OPP:SRI SAI POOJA THEATRE,TELANGANA,MEDAK ROAD,500055.

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE R FACING A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE DRAINGE LINE OUR COLONY IS WITH INCOMPLETE DRAINGE LINE NO OFFICALS CARES EVEN AFTER NUMBER OF COMPLAINS GIVEN TO GHMC DEPARTMENT I REQUEST GHMC DEPARTMENT TO TAKE SERIOUS ATTENTION TO THIS PROBLEM
sindhu joseph

Jan 16, 2017

request for speed breakers

I am a resident of Chikoti Gardens, Begumpet. There is a blind turn outside my apartment where the road leads to Holy Trinity Church. There are several motorists who use the road going towards the church and to the homes, offices and the many apartments in the area. There is a tendency to drive on that street in great speed. Many times minor accidents have occurred. Since this is predominantly a residential area with many children playing around, it will be very helpful if the GHMC can build a speed breaker at the turn or as your officers consider proper. Please let us do something before a major accident happens.
Awaiting some quick action. Thank you.
sanjupapa

Jan 12, 2017

Sound an air pollution

A.Ramesh garu,
The Dep. Commissioner,
GHMC.

Sub: Sound and Air Pollution- Causing severe problems to Residents- request an action to be taken immediately - reg.

I am TK. Sanjay a resident of JJ nagar colony, lane no.5 , sri krishna residency, Temple Alwal ( a neighbor of MLA C Kanaka Reddy ) would like to bring to notice that we are facing severe problems of noise and air pollution from ARUNA FLOOR MILL AND WET GRINDER situated in the same lane. In-spite of several warnings no proper care is taken, which is causing headaches/ health problems and disturbance to the children and elder people at home. We are unable to hear anything other than the sound which starts early morning 5.30 am

Kindly look in to the matter and take action immediately, i have already informed about the matter orally to you on Wednesday at 4.pm(telephone)

TK.Sanjay
mob: 9246194280
kkrao1976

Jan 9, 2017

street lights and required roads

GHMC authority,
Hyderabad.

We are residents of Royal Gold, ( H.No.:8-3-658/6 ) Jayaprakash Nagar, Yellrad Guda, division, Greater Hyderabad. This has reference to the suffering of near apartments (corner to the road ) not having proper street lights and required roads which is leading to many accidents daily.

May we request the higher officials to take proper action asap and see that the discomforts are resolved

Thanking You

A Complain of Illegal Construction

THE
COMMISSIONER SIR GHMC

Sub:- A Complain of Illegal Construction

We Are Getting Lot Of Problem Due To The ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION. NO PORMISSION 4 FLOORS HOUSE NO 8-2-684/193/24, NBT NAGAR, BANJARA HILLS ROAD NO 12, HYDERABAD
Take The Neccesary Action As Soon As possible

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...