GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

Thaiseen024

Jun 24, 2020

Remove Dustbins

This is to bring to your attention, two Garbage Bin’s are placed in front of our Apartment, Zeba bagh, Murad nagar. We have made several requests to the concerned Authority to keep the area clean but there has been no positive response.

Even though Garbage is cleaned every morning but the place is littered all the time and attract mosquitoes and which is causing serious health hazard, and also passerby’s who use the place to relive themselves. During the rains, situation becomes more worst and making living unbearable for the residents.

We kindly request you to remove the bins. This is causing lot of discomfort and nuisance and making our breathing difficult for the residents of colony.

Awaiting for your swift action and support.

Remove Dustbins

SanderButh

May 26, 2020

Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors Plus Pent House and Bore-well by digged more number of feets

The Commissioner of GHMC, Hyderabad and City Town Planner.

This is to inform you that at H.No. 4-42-78, behind church, Asbestos Colony,Kukatpally Municipality,Balanagar, Mandal Medchal -Malkajgiri District 500037 telangana.

And

At H.No. 4-42-313, Asbestos Colony,Kukatpally Municipality,Balanagar, Mandal Medchal -Malkajgiri District 500037 Telangana.

The above said 2 premises is being unauthorized and illegal Construction of G+3+Pent house is being constructing in 120 Sq Yrds also with unauthorized Borewell digged.

Even in lock-down time they are continuing the constructions, request the officers to investigate and take necessary actions against these happenings according to the Law.
sallu_me4u

Apr 19, 2020

Illegal encroachment in area

We're residents of Fishmarket, Musheerabad, Hyderabad. Despite of several complaints and strict lockdown across nation, we're experience severe hurdles, disturbance, bad odor and traffic issue by Fishmarket vendors. We see lockdown has no effect on them. While they cover the entire area by soliciting on streets and drawing a massive crowd in our area. Most of the vendors are not local. We're afraid our area could become possible hot spot and this could result in positive Covid-19 cases and spread across the state. We request you to take immediate action by removing illegal encroachment and displacing this market permanently.

We've logged several complaints in local law and order police station, traffic correspondence and municipal office. We haven't seen any action has been taken yet. We hope in this desperate situation and unprecedented times, government will act and take action.
ankurprakash156

Apr 7, 2020

How much is garbage collection charge?

I am residing at APHB colony Gachibowli. The garbage collector comes twice a week and is asking for Rs 100. What is the garbage collection charge in hyderabad? I pay swachh bharat tax also. Please reply.
Shashanth

Mar 8, 2020

Ghmc property tax

Using my ghmc app, I paid property tax to ghmc thru citus. Ptin no 1140904007 amount 3100. Ptin no 1010408548 amount 5764 pay on 06-03-2020 using my Oriental Bank of commerce debit card till date it is not credited to ghmc.
I therefore request you to look into the matter and inform me the details of transaction to enable me to settle the issue with ghmc if the same is already credit to ghmc please forward me those details. If not credited ghmc now under intimation to me thanks v.shashanth Hyderabad 500009
akhilaou

Mar 4, 2020

Irregular garbage collection

This is regarding irregular garbage collection of person who will collect garbage from our colony and his Name : Ramu, and Mobile No.9848222986. As you are aware that recently viral fevers are spreading very fast moreover our family members all are suffering with cold, cough and fever. Recently corona virus affected in hyderabad also.

He came last Tuesday and today is Wednesday till today he didn't came. This is not the first time since last one year he is doing same the thing when we ask or shout simply he will smile and go.
In view of the above, I request you to kindly look into the matter resolve the problem or change the person.
Thanking you with anticipation

Without fire NOC

Honeble
Greater Hyderabad municipal corporation Commissioner
Respected sir I humble request to you basti E Nabi Karim
One dirty roadways plastic good on in area without fire NOC no permission greater Hyderabad Municipal corporation daily nearly two loads very dirty plastic in locality please see an I humble request to you GHMC commissioner Sahab I have already 6 December 2019 complainant on grievance cell GHMC but no action why sir there is very challenges in country in world corona virus please save society and people's life Abdul mukram social activities
Dhiruk74

Feb 8, 2020

Street dogs problem

Dog Menace

We are the residents of GPRA quarters, Gachibowli. They are lot of street dogs in our area and freely moving about in groups chasing and attacking people specially women folk ,kids and elderly who are scared to venture out of their houses. The dogs are continuously barking at night and disturbing our sleep.Hence you are requested to take a quick action by sending the dog catching squad and save us from the menace. Matter may be treated as urgent before any untoward incident takes place.

Jan 31, 2020

Commercial Activity in Residential areas

I am senior citizen residing in Hashem Nagar - Langer House area. Since some time some people running the commercial activity
From residential area. Which causing a great nuisance during day time specially in night also. Please help us out from this.

Thanks.....Mohammed Hamid Ali
ahmedsameer526

Jan 27, 2020

Complaint regarding Non-cleaning of Garbage in our locality.

The Municipal Commissioner, GHMC, Hyderabad.

Sub: Complaint regarding Non-cleaning of Garbage in our locality.

We regret to bring to your kind notice that the GHMC official is demanding money for Garbage lifting from each house in our apartment premises and if anyone deny to pay he stops lifting the garbage. Currently, for more than a week GHMC official is not lifting garbage from my premises and demanding money.

In our locality there is no garbage container because of which GHMC official is lifting the garbage from everyone premises. I raised complaint for the same with
Ref ID : ############ and tried to reach
Ravinder Babu, SS/SI via mobile 8008102041 but unfortunately, the number is not working/not usable/not in service.

Hence, I request the authority to take necessary action at the earliest.

I can be reachable at 9963087337

Sameer Ahmed
R/o H. No:5-2-1061/1062, flat no 203, m. J market, Jambagh Street no 7, hyderabad -500095
Thakur jaydeep singh

Jan 12, 2020

Drainage

There is a leakage of drainage at our residence near shaikpet nala vivekakananad nagar colony ve are suffering so many problem by ďrainage issue ,kindly plzz slove the drainage problem near at our resedence plzz solve

Thakur jaydeep singh
8019461643
Deepg

Jan 9, 2020

Leakage of drainage

I am a resident of premasai residency, Masjid Banda, Kondapur. Near our apartment drainage leak is observed for the past few months and number of complaints raised earlier for rectification.Till date no action has been taken. It is emanating bad smell and has become source of mosquitoes.
Please look into the complaint and arrange to rectify the same.

Thanks and regards
Deepthi Gunda
Deepg

Jan 9, 2020

Leakage of drainage

I Deepthi Gunda, a resident of Premasai Residency, Masjid Banda, Kondapur. Near our apartment drainage leak is observed
For the past few months and number of complaints submitted earlier for rectification. Till date no action has been taken. It is emanating bad smell and became source of mosquitoes.
Please look into the complaint and arrange to rectify the same.
Thanks and regards
Deepthi.
sandeepduggi

Dec 28, 2019

Street lights not working through road

I'm sandeep. Resides at padmasri hills,bandlaguda jagir,Hyderabad,Telangana,
Pincode:500091.
I'm staying in padmasrihills from past 2 months.lot of street lights are not working throughout the main road which goes towards padmasri hills.it became difficult to go by walk at night.
Please address the issue as early as possible.

P.no:9398025320

Thanks and regards,
Sandeep
Nagesh44

Dec 18, 2019

Converting Cellular parking place to commercial construction

I'm resident of Dharma Reddy colony phase 2 Hydernagar. I would like to bring one serious issue regarding cellular parking place into commercial construction. Owner of LIG 72, Bhiraiah is converting his cellular parking place into commercial construction for travel agency. We already raised our voice this is not at all fair and creating absolutely security threaten to us in terms of ladies privacy. He never allowed his tenants to park at his cellular parking, so everyone parking at today side, which is causing daily newsence to all of us. Play take an immediate action to stop the construction.

Converting Cellular parking place to commercial construction Converting Cellular parking place to commercial construction Converting Cellular parking place to commercial construction

Deepthi gunda

Dec 16, 2019

Leakage of drainage

I am a resident of premasai residency, marutinagar, serlingampalli. Near our apartment drainage leak is observed for the past one month and number of complaints submitted earlier for rectification. Till date no action has been taken. It is emanating bad smell and become source of mosquitoes.
Please look into the complaint and arrange to rectify the same

Thanks and regards,
Deepthi.

DR zeba

Dec 12, 2019

Neighbours harrassment

Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of road no 3, trimurthy Colony, mahendra hills, east marredpally. My neighbour has allowed 2 ladies to set up a cooking spot beside my house! It has been causing nuisance to me along with noise pollution and smoke pollution! I'm asthmatic! I have breathing difficulty due to smoke and itchy watery eyes! I'm also developing anxiety! The neighbour is not understanding at all. He's adamant to not remove the eatery! It's causing lots of trouble. Please help! Thanking you
-Dr.zeba 7799474681

seshasai369

Nov 30, 2019

Nuisance by Neighbour's Dogs

Hi Sir/Madam

I'm a resident of H S Darga, Shaikpet, Hyderabad. Beside to my flat there's a function hall called M S Convention Hall, located in H S Darga, Beside to Sweet Magic Hotel, Old Mumbai Highway. The management of this hall has put in 3 dogs for the purpose of security, but they are not properly maintained & sheltered. These dogs keep on barking the whole day & night, they are left tied in the openspace of the hall which is very near to our apartment building. Because of this nuisance caused by these dogs, we are not able to sleep peacefully even for 3-4 hours.

We are working professionals and with this issue, our mental health is deteorating. I request you to kindly serve a notice to the management of this hall to shelter their dogs inside the hall, so that, we dont get disturbed anymore.

We will be grateful to you for this help. Hope you will take action as soon as possible.

Laxmankumar_ch

Nov 26, 2019

Street dogs in premnagar, khairthabad

street dogs in premnagar

Dear sir/madam,
we are facing a lot of problem regarding street dogs in our colony. Dogs are literally chasing and attacking on us while driving and walking. Nowadays we couldn’t sleep cause they’re barking late night. we’re scared of stepping out of house. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

CH Laxman Kumar.

Address:-
Premnagar, near bhagyanarayana apartments , khairthabad, Hyderabad.
Pincode- 500004
kishore1982

Nov 1, 2019

Issue Drainage manhole near Next Gen Schools kphb colony, JNTU Hyderabad

We are keep calling and inform to GHMC Hyderabad about Drainage Manhole was leaking since 80 days near to Next Gen Kids School, KPHB Colony , JNTU , Hyderabad -500072 , We are keep calling GHMC Hyderabad Sravan Mobile number :+91-9000543075 but there is no response on this issue

Due to Man whole drainage leaking that kids are suffering from feaver and other disease

Please help to Kids life and please repair drainage manhole soon , We are looking forward with your support from Telagana Hyderabad Support

Waiting your response soon , please look into Picture how is badly drainage was leaking

Thank
Kumar

Issue Drainage manhole near Next Gen Schools kphb colony, JNTU Hyderabad

JPGRAO

Oct 22, 2019

Street light

No streetlight at rajasrinivasanagar street no 1, new mirjalguda.pl do the needful at the earliest. Thanks
Mohammedmm

Oct 18, 2019

Garbage Collection

Dear sir, I am resident of Jubilee Hills Road No 86 near Manik Prabhu Mandir there is Garbage Collection Problem in my area. GHMC garbage collectors are not at all coming from last 1 year. There are heaps of garbage and passer by are using this spit as a urine point. Requesting you to take an action immediately. I will be thankful to you if you resolve my problem at the earliest.

Syed
9121925870
Userghmc

Oct 10, 2019

Sanity

This complaint is regarding nerella Lake park, safari nagar, kothaguda. Every sunday there is a vegetable market after which lots of vegetables nad plastic are littered down all over this street.also, the gutter chambers are overflowing in this area. Due to rains, the situation gets worse. Please help to clear the garbage out of this place. It is getting really difficult for people to cross this road. We will be really grateful for this.

Sanity Sanity Sanity Sanity Sanity

Prabhala

Oct 10, 2019

Drainage clogging

The drainage in Balaji Adarsh avenue,behind venkata Sai homes ,Nizampet village,Nizampet municipal corporation,Hyderabad is overflowing for the past one week.
The dirty water from a nearby pond is connected to this drain.the house numbers are 1-120/26,1-120/25 and 1-120/32 etc are affected.Complaint has been lodged but not attended to.
Please look into the matter and take early action.

Renault India - TOO TOO MUCH BAD AND DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Non delivery package
    Tracking number AWB 4134817594510 not delivered by poor...
    TORRENT POWER - Removal of meter without informing-service...
    Dear Team, Today surprisingly came to know my meter...
    rcube planet p ltd - BSNL PHONE NOT RECHARGED
    BSNL RECHARGE Sir, on 3rd July, 2020, I have recharged my...
    Adecco India - Change relieving date in EPFO portal
    My problem is with adecco is since long i am continuously...
    Apple USA - Award winning
    Sir I have received such email from RBI.is this...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Money deducted without permission
    Hi, Money has been deducted from my credit card form...
    tvs credit services ltd - Phone Locked
    Dear Sir/Madam My Register Mobile No 77760103030 Lan...
    Dada dev hospital - Petaint me sath rood vehav
    Hi Main and Kishor Meri wife ki 5 July ko 3 pm ke pass...
    CESC BILL - Excessive Billing
    Hello, My Customer id is 07000495798. My usual bill...