Global Test Market (www.globaltestmarket.com)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Global Test Market (www.globaltestmarket.com)

rcomo

Oct 8, 2014

GLOBAL TEST MARKET

I am in the process of turning over my complaint to my attorney. I've been taken for over $1,000 USD in a "MYSTERY SHOPPER EVALUTION assignment for which I was to earn $100 USD. I plan to see it to fruitition. All I need is a response from
Rep. ID # B-6118 who answers to the name of "Daniel". He has quite a scam going. I wonder if his executive supervisor knows what he's up to?
I've gathered all the paper work necessary to commence litigation. If I don't get a response from GLOBAL TEST MARKET within
48 hours, off I go to pay a visit to my attorney. I willing to spend whatever it takes to retrieve what belongs to me--a grand total of
$1,870.00 USD.
I will also take the opportunity to contact the Better Business Bureaux and let them know to warn unsuspecting online business people, particularly women, not to be sucked in by their impressive looking invitation to join their work force.

Beware, I'll be busy for the next 48 hours.
RVC
Harvine Marler

Sep 30, 2013

mail

you are sending me mail but I am not apanlist
spb1909

Sep 18, 2013

Non - receipt of my redemption check

My Global Test Market account No. is 19456783. On 14th April, 2013 I had submitted redemption request against my earned 1000 market points which was duly acknowledged by e-mail to me from Global Test Market.
Since then till today, the 17th September, 2013 it has been more than 120 days but I have not received my check of $ 50 (fifty dollars) or equivalent amount in Indian currency.
In this context I have sent more than 30 e-mail letters/reminders to Global Text Market for resolving the issue immediately and sending my overdue check on priority.
During the above period as responses to my e-mail letters/reminders, Global Test Market has been sending automated e-mails giving assurances that their customer service representative will be resolving the issue and sending the check.
But till today neither any action has been taken nor dispatch of check or receipt of check at my end.
Global Test Market must resolve the issue on top priority and act to send my check immediately. Only such action would restore my confidence and trust in Global Test Market . Regards.
SURESH PRAKASH BHARDWAJ