go javas courier service

Consumer complaints and reviews about go javas courier service

74arun

delay in refund

yepme - order no 32678793 dtd 24/10/2016

above said order no i had cancelled it but till date i have not recd refund lots of mail and phone called but still matteris not solve.
74arun

delay in delivery

Docket No. 10000634864- i sole casual shoes
We ordered an i sole casual shoes from Snapdeal. It was supposed to be delivered by 30-Jan. But we haven't received it till date. Tracking says it has reached gojavas,valsad on 30-Jan. Can you please explain why it is taking more than 5 days for a courier service to drop a consignment at its destination within the city? If you are facing any problem in delivering it, why can't you contact the customer?
Please let us know when can we expect the product. You guys are simply fooling me by sending a message every day morning that my product will be delivered in 6 hours and sending another message at evening time that "Delivery was unsuccessful." THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST COURIER SERVICE I HAVE FACED TILL NOW. I am not trusting Snapdeal.

Arun Patel

Docket No. 10000632900 - Casio G shock watch

We ordered a watch from Snapdeal. It was supposed to be delivered by 1-Feb. But we haven't received it till date. Tracking says it has reached gojavas,Hyderabad on 30-Jan. Can you please explain why it is taking more than 3 days for a courier service to drop a consignment at its destination within the city? If you are facing any problem in delivering it, why can't you contact the customer?
Please let us know when can we expect the product. You guys are simply fooling me by sending a message every day morning that my product will be delivered in 6 hours and sending another message at evening time that "Delivery was unsuccessful." THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST COURIER SERVICE I HAVE FACED TILL NOW. I am not trusting Snapdeal with this experience and going to buy anything from SNAPDEAL.
shakunkrishna

Jun 6, 2016

not received the product

I had ordered hush puppy sandals on 23rd may 2016 but due to delay it was promised to deliver on 27th may 2016. But till date i have not received the item order no.160523368226869... i have been receiving message and call from gojabang but they are not able to deliver to my address.. please i want that product to be delivered at the earliest.
manishasahoo

DHULSIRAS LPC 2

Destination

NOIDA FORTIS

Contains: Posters -

i have not received the courier but got a message from gojavas saying that the parcel has been delivered. Also the the tracking information showing that it has been delivered. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. where did it go???? and the delivery person didn't call me .
sajidalig4u

Mar 20, 2016

memory not delivery

Forduct not delivered Ta. No UNISNPC20084850
dsopathankot

Mar 14, 2016

regarding delivery of courier

go javas co is very bakwas co. they can not call me when they got my order. without calling me or intimate me they should returned my order to co. so make them responsible....shame on the whole team//
zarri1

Feb 19, 2016

ORDER

WHERE IS MY ORDER,I M WAITNG ?
RASHID KHAN
KANPUR
JABONG O NO- 19640186
TRACK NO- MUMMP11065089
kiranshasteavz

Jan 23, 2016

want the nmber

I want courier service number to receive my courier
kiranshasteavz

Jan 23, 2016

nt recieved

Go javas is not delivering to my address and while checking the status we can see that the customer is rejected
I want my product
Awb:unisnpc17798395
Akshay410

Nov 23, 2015

i did not get the delivery but i got the message that the product is delivered please help me my tracking id is DELSCOP101847

I did not get the product
sikandar saifi

Nov 18, 2015

delevered

my dilivered order is DELRPVC100898 not receved my order
sandip rasal

Nov 17, 2015

product not obtain by giving time

Pl. Deliver my products as soon as possible unisnpc14330378,
Please look into the matter and provide my product asasp.
Even after one week the status on gojavas is " in transit ". I don't know whether they using Bullock cart to transit and delivery
the shipments or sleeping. Useless courier service.
umashankar s.r

Oct 9, 2015

hurry to deliver the goods by the delivery boy

I booked a micromax canvas spark 2 phone through snapdeal before 6 days. they sent the phone through your courier., i have not told them to send by this courier. In the online dealing every courier person open the box and explain all the details of the product sent by the company.But your courier boy refused to open the box and hurry to take money from us. We refused them to take delivery until if they not open and explain the detail of the product send. From his character we donot satisfy to give him money. we refused to take delivery.
pjvssp

Sep 27, 2015

Too much delay

Printland.in has shipped an item to Hyderabad (to me) on 21st sep.2015 thru gojavas. Docket No. DELPRLP104872
the shipments or sleeping. Useless courier service.

... Prasad
Telebuy Custome_care

Sep 24, 2015

TELEBUY customer care

Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dailing 04442447015 for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care.Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in 044 33616393 / 09962172225.

With Regards.

Ajay Kanagasabapathi,
Manager - Customer Care.
sanyasiraju.k

Sep 13, 2015

goods delivery

I KASTURI SANYASI RAJU, from VIZIANAGARAM expecting one Table mate from ASKMEBAZAR.COM,as Prepaid . But I received messages from that 3 other tables mates are being despatched vide your Tracking Orders UNIASKP 324824,,UNIASKP 344876 and UNIASKP254659 Which I have not ordered to ASKME BAZAR. So I request you to stop and cencel delivery of the other 3 Items delivery perhaps CASH ON DELIVERY,which I have not paid and do not require/want. Please deliver the Prepaid Order under Tracking Number UNIASKP 107094, Thanking you sir.
TheAadarshTiwari

Sep 11, 2015

Delay in Product Delivery

The return delivery product has not been yet delivered to me. The last date of delivery of my product is 11th September, 2015 i.e., Today and the Go Javas courier service is unable to deliver the product till now. Since I've been bearing many losses due to the product, you are requested to do the needful by today only or else I've to take some legal action against your company. This is not the way to treat the customers.
AWB No - UNISNPP4304611
Mob. No - 9910909133
Email ID - [email protected]

Aadarsh Tiwari
nehaunawane

Aug 19, 2015

return product not delivered

The return delivery product has not been yet delivered to shopping retail. I have lodged many complaints and still gojavas didnt responded. Its over 1.5 months they every time they give different reasons. Now, only option for me is to file a case against the Gojavas company. My docket no was P############. Compaint no. 253482. Very poor service infact not at all meant even to respect the customer.
Vishal_11

Aug 3, 2015

Dealy in Delivery

I have not received my order which I gave oj snapdeal its almost 10 days now unexpected delay but now its very my order no 7449250342. EST DELIVERY date was 28 Jul, 2015 - 31 Jul, 2015 . Please look into the matter and provide my product asasp. Gojavas tracking no. UNISNPP4029356
Regards-
Vishal Mathur
ambikavathy

Jul 31, 2015

cheated

sir, i have ordered a frame in snap deal and received that frame through your dealer.the frame costs 250 rs by not having changing i gave 1000rs to your dealer .he told he will give the change after some collection but that stupid didn't turn over.pls get back my money my gmail id is [email protected]

Jul 30, 2015

non delivery of consignment

Consignment no DELFKTP254186 is not delivered.At the time of placing the order the latest time was given 29th july but till date neither status is updated nor reason for late is given
ca.nazim2009

Jul 17, 2015

Product not received

I had ordered product on 10th July,2015 the courier company shipped on same date . Today it is 17th July still not received the product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last two days back I was receiving the message that your product will be delivered today and I used to sit at office till 8 'O clock but no person used to come for delivery and next day finally I received a message that I have cancel the order which I haven't at all !!!!!!!! So i fill that I have been cheated , moreover even when I contact customer care they didn't reply me properly . Even there is no branch office of GO Javas in Ahmedabad!!!!!!! . Tell me what do i do now. It was prepaid order . I have already paid 3053 Rs.
sahilrajk

Jul 16, 2015

product not delivered

This is regarding my order ID 7096911351 i placed order on 5th July, initially expected delivery date was 07 to 10 July and suddenly on 16th July i can see new delivery date on my order portal, but my order not deliver in time. I make contact gojavas courier partner and snapdeal person... but no mention i tried to contact snapdeal and got some contact number of gojavas which never answered nor give me any recent alert on where my product is plz
gojavas

Jul 6, 2015

Re- order not received

Dear Kailash,

We apologise for the delay you had to face. Now that you have put this to our notice here, I have asked the teams to deliver your shipment asap!. Also they shall be contacting you on the provided mobile no..

Team gojavas