Goa Electricity Department

rajesh3424

Aug 19, 2019

Contract Account no - 60004262089
Bill No - 10019075308
Payment done, Received Receipt.
But it still shows Payment Not Received.
Please find my attached Receipt.

Please check and correct your online status as payment received and confirm to me

Aug 7, 2019

Consumer ID NO.60000694459
Payment done via HDFC Bank drbit Card ending, ------2526on Date: 23-07-2017, at Time: 09:36 am

But the transaction completed at final stage,and the amount of Rs4804/-deducted from HDFC bank debit Card ending, ------2526

on Date: 23-07-2019, at Time: 09:36 am

And no confirmation from Your side, whereas it shows payment not done.

9545483804 [email protected]

Aug 5, 2019

Madam,

on Date: 23-07-2019, at Time: 09:36 am

And no confirmation from Your side, whereas it shows payment not done.

9545483804 [email protected]
Sushmita kerkar

Jul 31, 2019

Issue with Bill Payment of Goa Electricity Board, Govt of Goa.

Payment done via canara bank drbit Card ending, ------0706 on Date: 31-07-2017, at Time: 07:09 am

But the transaction failed at final stage, But the amount of Rs 769 deducted from canara bank debit Card ending, ------0706

on Date: 31-07-2019, at Time: 07:09 am

And no confirmation from Your side.

Sushmita kerkar

sandhya bhide

May 16, 2019

electricity department goa

i have a flat in Porvorim solsons court which is closed from october 2018. no one using it, meter was not working. i was getting average 900 bill per month. With due application and payment meter is changed on6-2-2019. still I have got the bill of 2300 on old meter only. I would be thankful if you please let me know the AC number of the new meter and the bill on the new meter, I tried to enter serial number of the meter 86502136 it is not accepting for bill payment.
i would like to know the condition and reading of the new meter since installation. i stay in Pune hence can not come to goa to see the reading.
thanks
address of the flat: flat no FF 3solsons court s no 65/8, villege Pillerne, alto porvorim Bardez goa.behind casino motel.road beside shirodkar guest house.

electricity department goa

Janice23

Jan 27, 2019

Transaction deducted

I paid my bill online and my money got deducted at Rs. 1024/- Then it came transaction failed. How its transaction failed when my money got deducted. You'll cannot cheat like this and i need my money back or else make that 'payment received' not payment not received. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & regards,
Janice Lemos
Janice23

Jan 26, 2019

Transaction deducted

I paid my bill online through my debit card on 25th January 2019 at 19:05 and amount Rs. 1024/- got deducted in my account. You'll cannot cheat like this and i need my money back or just mention it over there that 'Payment received' and not payment not received. Please do the needful.
Louis Santana

Jan 6, 2019

Bill Payment issue with Goa Electricty Department Customer E-Service at www.goaelectricity.gov.in

CA No. 60006739415 bill no. 10022647737 for Rs. 61.00

I paid the bill online on 4th January 2019 by my State bank of India debit card. Bank has debited my account, but above account shows and "PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED".

Louis Cajetan Fernandes
my email [email protected] and my mobile no. 9673583887

henryfalcao

Nov 27, 2018

TRANSACTION NOT COMPLETE

Dear Sir/Madam

With regard to Contract Ac No. 60005733203.

The online transaction shows that Bills are not paid but Bank Money is deducted.

Date: 27/11/2018
Account No: 101210100004986
Payment amount: 2187 (Two Thousand One Hundred Eighty Seven)
Time : 19:14
Email Id: [email protected]
Cell: 7744840083

Please do the needful
Henry Falcao
tania89

Oct 25, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

Issue with Bill Payment of Goa Electricty Department Customer E-Service at www.goaelectricity.gov.in

with reference to Contract Account - 60000273973.

Username : 60000273973

Made payment of Rs 451 via Oriental Bank Of Commerce Debit Card ending, 5699 on Date: 25-10-2018, at Time: 10:27 Hrs

at GOACITIZENOTHRCARD, but payment was not processed completly,

but Money of Rs Rs 451 got deducted fromOriental Bank Of Commerce Debit Card ending, 5699 on Date: 25-10-2018, at Time: 10:27 Hrs

Please do the needful.

Tania Fernandes

9823819737

Joe Dsouza

Aug 25, 2018

Amount debited from bank account ,payment status showing not received

Hello Team

My account is debited and the payment status still shows not received and the message generated is as under :
Your A/c 460701 is debited with INR 27079.00 on 21-08-2018 17:08:18 Info: PUR/GOACITIZENOTHDRCARD/Mumbai/GOACITIZENOTHDRCARD/Seq No ############.

My Consumer Number is 60006157444

Mr Joey Placidus Dsouza

Please confirm if the amount is received
BharatRNaik

Jun 18, 2018

Electricity Bill paid online but website shows payment not received

I have paid my electricity Bill (CA N0. 60005883479 ) online on 18/06/2018 for Rs. 2315/-

My account has been debited by Rs. 2315/- with Seq. No. ############.on 18/06/2018.

Due to technical problem I could not get my Receipt.

My e Chalan No. ############ dated 18/06/2018.

Your site shows bill payment not received.

Kindly update the details on your site.

Hoping for early corrections in your records.

Electricity Bill paid online but website shows payment not received

jesuslord1979

Sep 25, 2017

Contract Account No : 60005696129 / Old Consumer Key: C2062068986
Since we are residing and working in UAE, we visit Goa annual when on vacation and stay for a week or more over 10 days in ownership flat. We own a flat in Socorro Goa which is locked thought-out the year (can be checked with the building society if needed). Before leaving India we make sure to clear the outstanding electricity bills with an advance payment to the board. This issue all started because we wanted to transfer the meter on our name and we discovered the following pitfalls.
On our visit to Goa on the 1st of June 2017, we were shocked to see the electricity bill of Rs.12404 in spite of paying the advance of Rs. 4000.00 in the year May 2016 before leaving the amount was calculated on an average by the attendee at the office in Porvorim.
We were asked to lodge a complaint (copies attached). Than meter was asked to change which was purchased and done (copies attached). Meter reading to be done later and an investigation to be done was promised as the required staffs was not available and were assigned for election training.
A written application was given to review but the result has failed, upon checking online the bills issued though house locked July-17- Rs. 12400, Sept -17 Rs. 30347.
The above issue was brought to light and a complaint was addressed to Mr. Salagavkar in the Porvorim branch before departing from Goa on the 10th June 2017.
Kindly look into the matter as we are residing and working aboard and plan to visit India in Feb 2018, we are skeptical that the bills should not inflate till then.

Kind regards
Julie M Dsouza
jesuslord1979

Sep 25, 2017

Contract Account No : 60005696129 / Old Consumer Key: C2062068986
The above issue was brought to light and a complaint was addressed to Mr. Salgavkar in the Porvorim branch before departing from Goa on the 10th June 2017.

Kind regards
Julie M Dsouza

Pareshgman

Dear Sir / Madam,

with reference to Contract Account - 60003642893 .

Username : 60003642893

Payment of Rs 5105.99 was Spent on HDFC Bank Credit Card ending --------1087,

on dated: 22-08-2017, Time: 20:53:10 Hrs,

at MOPSOTHCRDRCARD,

But transaction declined at the final stage, at onlinesbi MOPSOTHCRDRCARD.

But amount of Rs 5105.99 was Spent on HDFC Bank Credit Card ending --------1087,

without any confirmation from MOPSOTHCRDRCARD

Please complete My transaction OR Refund My amount deducted.

With Regards,

Paresh Manjrekar

Pareshman

Issue with Bill Payment of Goa Electricity Board, Govt of Goa.

Payment done via HDFC Credit Card ending, ------1087 on Date: 22-08-2017, at Time: 20:53:10 Hrs at MOPSOTHCRDRCARD

But the transaction failed at final stage, But the amount of Rs 5105.99 deducted from HDFC Credit Card ending, ------1087

on Date: 22-08-2017, at Time: 20:53:10 Hrs.

And no confirmation from Your side. (MOPSOTHCRDRCARD)

Paresh Manjrekar,

pareshgm

Dear Sir / Madam,

with reference to Contract Account - 60003642893.

Username : 60003642893

Made payment of Rs 5105.99 via HDFC Credit Card ending, 1087 on Date: 22-08-2017, at Time: 20:53:10 Hrs

at MOPSOTHCRDRCARD, but payment was not processed completly,

but Money of Rs 5105.99 deduducted from HDFC Credit Card ending, 1087 on Date: 22-08-2017, at Time: 20:53:10 Hrs

Please do the needful.

Sneha Mestri,

9823883200,

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...