Godrej Interio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Godrej Interio

MTNL

Oct 20, 2017

godrej dealer not giving bill and scratch card.

interio@godrej.com, n_modi2012@yahoo.com,

Sub; Godrej dealer, Bill and scratch card is not giving.

I have purchased one godrej slider store for rs.29000/- from Gorej show room after looking advertisement in newspapers, that has been fitted at my house. Now I have been requesting to send the scratch card and bill for the same almirah. But the Show room owner at Mayur Vihar-1, is not sending despite repeated requests.
Pls. arrange the same at the earliest.

His. Ph. No. is 9891090776 and 9212127402 Aadi futniture, Mayur vihar-1, Basement of IDBI bank, Ph. no. is given in your Delhi newspaper advertisement.

Ravinder Kumar
9818258288.
No.11, Pkt D, Mayur Vihar-2, Delhi.91
Shama Garg

Oct 12, 2017

Godrej Interio Slide n store pro without left door.

Placed an order of slide n store wine red from godrej interio, JASPAL INC (chooti baradari)Patiala(Punjab) dated 02/10/2017. Full payment of Rs. 29580 done and promised the installation will be on 09/10/2017. During Installation we get to know almirah's left door was absent.
without even compensating they didn't even responded that whether the delivery is on or not. We called and they postponed the delivery due to their cause.The same thing repeated till 12/10/2017 and they confirmed that if the same thing happens they are going to refund the money.They are so irresponsible that they didn't even called up once to assure that the delivery is going to come or not. Today is 12/10/2017 and still they are in the same position.
Meenu Vanjani

Aug 28, 2017

Broad day loot by godrej interio

I have purchased 2 godrej interio cupboards of slimline . Yesterday lock of the cupboard came out from the slot along with the key. When I complained to godrej interio about this , they told that you have to pay Rs 550 to our technician. For what they are charging so much? Only to put the lock in the slot? There Service is so bad that in one year all the screws & lock are coming out from the cupboard!! They should not charge a single penny as this is their mistake. They should tighten the screw perfectly
I suggest you NEVER BUY GODREJ INTERIO !
Girish 208790

Aug 12, 2017

Order no 208790 , Delivery pending from 16 jun

I am disappointed and frustrated with my recent experience purchasing a 2DR metal cupboard from your company.

I ordered SLM 2DR Modified Dark wood metal cupboard On 18 -06-2017 from your authorise seller at Thane West.

Details are as below

customer name- Girish Kolte

Sales order no 208790, sales date - 18-06-2017

However, it did not arrive from last 55 days. continuously i am taking followup with Thane west sales office. When I called to your authorise seller thane in an attempt to learn what had happened, i did not get a proper satisfy answer. every time they just telling that "we are taking followup & once dispatch then we will call you".

Total amount 25,752 paid for this item in advance but still i did not receive product. I expect to receive the product with no further delays.

Kindly look in to matter on priority.
aditya.ambar

Jul 24, 2017

Not delivered after booking.

I have purchased Slimline blend wardrobe on 10.07.17 from Kolkata interiors pvt ltd, 1st floor,Poddar court , Rabindra Sarani, Kolkata- 700001. Delivered materials were defective hence it was not installed by technician.Since then i am trying to get replacement but it is not delivered yet. Now sales person and dealer are not picking up phone also. It is a very pathetic and frustating experience. They have not provided invoice yet. Contact number of persons:

Mr Sehnawaz- 9051589911
Mr Sougata- 9674067773.

This type of service and behavior are not expected from Godrej. Customer service is no where on your list. Please don't but and recommend any one to buy product of Godrej. Godrej forgets customer after receiving money.

Regards:
Aditya Ambar
wairkarbhavana

Jun 8, 2017

Compliant Godrej interior showroom gaudevi thane west

Unprofessional disrespectful staff behaviour thane west showroom
SHIMLA INTERIO

Feb 11, 2017

Horrible after sales service

I purchased a multipurpose cupboard from Godrej interio shop, which was to be installed on 11th Feb 2017 morning. Despite repeated assurances whole day, the technician didn't turn up. We had to go out but waited for the technician to come, thus wasted the day waiting for him. i wish to warn probable customers of godrej interio about its horrible after sales service.
T NANDI

Feb 5, 2017

Delay in delivery & installation

For Wardrobe-1 Order conirmation no. 97338 dt.18.12.2016.at FREEZECO PVT Ltd . Plot No. 43 , Bhouma Nagar ( Unit-IV ) , Bhubaneswar.

Material delivered at Ground floor only on 03.02.2017 ( After 45 days )
But they are delivered to my Flat No 401 ( 3rd floor ) for last 2 days.
After 2 days , Your Manager Mr Amitabh Samathray claims Rs. 800 for delivery.
His behaviour is very HURSH , not at all FRIENDLY. For this , You may loose your customer heavily.

TANU NANDI
m: 9337482269
prakashko

Jan 25, 2017

ALIMRAH

PLEASE GUYS DO NOT PURCHASE THE ANY THING FROM GODREJ IF YOU ARE ON RENTED HOUSE.

THEY CHARGE EXORBINANT ON DISSEMBLING AND ASSEMBLING.

YEAR ON YEAR THEY ARE INCREASING THEIR CHARGES.
kumar5895sunil

Dec 23, 2016

tightening of screws in Godrej interio kitchen with 25 years warranty

i purchased the kitchen setup with mdh board with 25 years warranty on whole product from M/S dream enterprises at faizabad road lucknow it was fitted in Badaal apptt.sector-3 near lekh raj panna market lucknow.it is not working properly, ilodged the complainton mobile no.8090007012 the lady received the phone and the technician would be sent but you willhave to pay 350/- by way of charges why such a reputed company will charge this amount ignoring the warranty period. ihope that you will look into the matter and reslove the coplaint and take the necessary action immediately.
sunil kumar gupta
mob.9450452753
ckmishra56

Dec 23, 2016

sofa, dining table and chairs

I had purchased one 3+2+2 Platinus sofa , one dining table and 6 chairs from Godrej Interio in mid November, I got the delivery on 9th December wherein one dining chair was defective and hence was not fitted by the technician.Even the three seater sofa is not perfect and not properly stitched giving a poor finishing. I was told that it will be replaced in 3 days. More than two weeks have passed but no action has been taken inspite of repeated calls to customer care , show room and some persons in ur service centre.

I m extremely dissatisfied with Godrej for such a non friendly and callous customer relation. I will never ever refer Godrej Interio furniture to anybody as neither their quality is good nor after sales service. I think Godrej should not get involved in furniture business as it will only tarnish their brand image and brand value. I m really very sad to have taken a decision to buy Godrej range of furnitures.
CK Mishra
Cell no- 8879044114
ckmishra.ongc@gmail.com
Lucky121

Nov 19, 2016

Second time again received the broken mirror.

Second time again received the broken mirror.

I booked the order on 28th Sep and paid the full amount while booking.
Received the material after 1 month i.e on 26 Oct and found that mirror of dressing table was broken that time.
Again i wait for 25 days for new mirror and now after 20 days when i received the new mirror again it's broken.

Today when technician came to install the mirror and he opened the package found that it is broken one again. same is taken back by technician because last time i take care of broken mirror 20 days untill you delivered new mirror.

GogrejTeam Please confirm me following points:

> When i can expect the 3rd time new mirror get it delivered from your side and what's the surety that this time mirror is not break and from gogrej side who will give me surety i want that person details with designation.

And if i am not satisfy with the reply of above queries which will be answered by you please tell the procedure to get the money back.
As dressing table with out mirror is a scrap to me which i am handling from 25 days and even paid the full amount 2.5 month before still i am handling dressing table with out mirror is the example of worst service from Gogrej.

Now waiting for there reply.
VISHVANATH V APTE

Oct 1, 2016

storewel shelves

I have purchased storwel on 13-9-16 at company interio shop Lullanagar PUNE 40 against full payment. Still I have not received addtional 2 shelfs.
Priyanka Gupta kolkata

Sep 2, 2016

Poor service from beginning to end

I hv bought 2 steel almirahs from Brabourne road Godrej showroom (Kolkata) on 27th August 2016 worth Rs. 56650 to be delivered to Keshtopur Kolkata, 1 of Godrej centurion n 1 of Godrej interio. The service quality recd.was very poor from the beginning to the end.
The delivery was not done on assured time by the salesgirl. On being called for query regarding delivery the calls were avoided by the salesperson.
Then when delivery happened, the delivery people were handling the deliverable the goods at home very roughly. At the time of placing the almirah on place, they did not attached the gliding screw at the bottom made deep marks on the marble flooring .Moreover the delivery boys were very rude and fought for tip as well after paying Rs. 100 , they were arguing for even more. They took the packaging back with them, on asking the reason , they answered very harshly that customers can’t keep it n if they don’t return it back , there salary will be deducted Rs. 200 for each packaging.
Overall experience was not pleasant at all. Godrej being such a reputed Co. having such manpowers is very shameful.

Aug 28, 2016

poor customer handling and no service provided

To interio@godrej.com Jul 15 at 4:01 PM

PFA of the proof of purchase and a few photos of the bed box.

This bed was one of the wedding gifts of my sister, and lately she is having problems with the bed rather the bed box. The problem is that it is not covered, a lot of dust goes through this. It created a lot of problem with us when recently lizard and mouse were spotted going through it.

Being a reputed company that you are I expect you guys to look into this and get things sorted for both us and you.

We have been your customers through ages now, I hope you guys can help us with a way out.

You may well know what place does a wedding gift holds for families. Please help me out for this.

Contact us as soon as possible.
You can revert to this email at any point of time. And if you decide to call, do call on the father's contact number is **********.

I do not want to take this matter anywhere guys, let's talk this out and help us find a solution for the bed box so that we can cover the box without making it look hideous.

Thanks and regards

Reply Reply to All Forward More
Shilpa Sawant Dear Customer, We are in receipt of your below email & regret the inconvenience caused. Further for your assistance, we are also forwarding your complaint to our Lucknow Branch who would look in & do the needful. Please bear with us till then. Thanking you for your patronage and assuring you of our best attention always, Yours faithfully, Shilpa For Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.,
Jul 15 at 6:37 PM
To Shilpa Sawant Jul 16 at 9:02 AM
Thank you so much.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

To sharmasarvagya@yahoo.in Jul 24 at 11:43 AM
any updates on this?

thanks for help.

Reply Reply to All Forward More
sarvagya Sharma any updates on this? thanks for help.
Jul 24 at 11:45 AM
To dalvis@godrej.com interio@godrej.com Aug 4 at 8:30 AM
any updates on this?

it has been a long time now, there had been an emergency in family due to which i was unable to check the status. Please revert, i do not want to make a trail mail here or anything else. At least do share the actual status no matter what it is.

thanks for help.

To dalvis@godrej.com interio@godrej.com Aug 16 at 6:17 PM
What is the current status of the status?

Can you please write back to me with an explanation or an answer?

Don't you guys do follow ups? Or keeping clarity with the customer?

It's not been a good experience till now.

I need to answer my family on this, please don't cramp me and force me to do things that won't do any good.

You can contact me on this email, or can call me on +91 9873879019

I have to leave tomorrow for my sister's place, if you can get this sorted this week I would be really thankful and would praise your support every where I can.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reply Reply to All Forward More
Ram Preet Dear Sir Greeting from Godrej Interio Service, Lucknow. We have gone through the issue you are facing in the Marshal King Bed. As discussed the mattress panel of the Marshal king is made of the discontinuous Wooden Strip, which is as per the design. It cannot be replaced with the continuous wooden mattress panel of the other bed. Thanks & Regards Rampreet Yadav Godrej Interio Service Lucknow +91-9984215444 Dear Sudipta, Pls intervene
Aug 22 at 11:58 AM
To Ram Preet
CC interio@godrej.com dalvis@godrej.com interiocare@godrej.com Today at 18:39
Ramanpreet,

I am not happy with the level of service provided, quoting you here "this has been a long case and i am trying to resolve this soon." you did not only made a joke of this complaint but also made a fool out of me in front of my family and in front of my relatives.

I had stated how critical my situation is for this, you faked many times that you will personally visit but you never arrived.

Trust me on this, you might be really happy to tell me that this can't be resolved and you will close this case and what not.

and this is what you came with??
"We have gone through the issue you are facing in the Marshal King Bed.

It cannot be replaced with the continuous wooden mattress panel of the other bed."

If you had resolved this over the phone simply by analysing two different models why didn't you took the initiative to tell me this on the very first day?

It took so long for you to present such an unacceptable response?

You've not only let me down, but also many people that i have impact on?

I will now go on to write about this issue on social media. If you want you can escalate this case further to you corporate team and let them have a word with me. Enough of over the call conversation guys, it takes less than a minute to write a simple mail to share the current status of the issue which you have failed to do with my repeated reminders.

Very disappointing effort from you.

Sarvagya Sharma.
amiteshash123

Aug 13, 2016

no service provided and the wardrobe got locked

I had purchased a wardrobe on 27th of april 2016 from ranchi from your showroom in main road but non of the engineer had visited us till date?
The wardrobe got locked and it is not getting opened for which i had launced a compalin ( no-is---- 843764) which had been closed without the service and i again launced a complain with no- 843877.
I got the mob no- 9234300778 of mr.Narain , and when i called someone else picked up the phone and disconnected without hearing me properly.

This is not the service we expect from company like Godrej.
Please help to solve my problem as even the bill and papers are inside the wardrobe.

thanks
Amitesh
mob-9873963008
Nitin_Upadhyay

Jul 24, 2016

regarding double bed complaint

As i purchased double bed from your dealer(TRISATYA Enterprises,Indore) in the month of january,2016. The bed has damaged second time within 6months. The 1st time it was damaged within 2months, that time your service people came and replaced some parts and assured us that the problem will not come again. So I kindly request you to replace another double bed or refund it.

Secondly as i have deposited the advance for wardrobe Rs.21,000, So i request you to kindly cancel the order of wardrobe and refund me my advance payment . As i am very much dissatisified with your qaulilty of bed .

NOTE- Kindly full-fill my need as soon as possible . I hope for a good response now .

Thank-You
Sanjay Upadhyay
Prakash_1970

Jun 1, 2016

VAT bill required

I was purchased one Wardrobe from your outlet at 432, near Panth Niwas, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. One sales person named Raza sitting at this outlet is not giving us VAT bill. When I asked VAT bill he is telling us, it will take 15 days to get the bill. I was paid total money of RS 24,890 vide order confirmation Form no 97158, on 31/05/2016, I was also selected the Wardrobe H1 model, which was available at that show room whereas I have not yet received that Wardrobe(steel Almirha). Please do the needful. That guy's behaviour was also very bad he told that if I want to give any complain, I can give.

regards,

Prakash
mobile number- 7540887246
pratejas44

Apr 28, 2016

Cheating by retailer

I recently purchased a sofa set,a bed and a dining table from godrej interio showroom in Palampur(H.P.). But a day after I got transferred to Dhaulakuan(H.P.). So the retailer promised me to get my furniture assembled at Dhaulakuan(H.P.). But till date no necessary action has been taken. Moreover he has delivered me a different dining table and a different bed. This is really pathetic and I am really disappointed with the service which was delivered to me by the retailer. So,I demand immediate aid for this.

Dr. Dhirendra Singh
Professor
CSKHPKV,H.P.
goutam patra

Apr 11, 2016

Godrej Interior 3 door lock problem

I Sri Goutam Patra was purchesed a Godrej three door Interio .Model No: Slim Line,3 DR (216) from Glory Furnishers PVT Ltd , Taldanga G.T.Road , Chandannagore, Hooghly, a renowned dealer of Godrej product in Hooghly, on 28/05/2015 . After few month ( Nov'2015) the double door lock creates some problem . I talk with the above showroom regarding the problem many times and personnaly meet with them in the show room ,they assured my one technician will resolves the problem within few days in the month of Dec'2015 onwards.
Till today lock problem not yet soleved.
Kindly take some arrangement to solve the problem at an earliest.

Thanking you .
Goutam Patra
Mob No : 9433400558
sapna arora 64

Jan 2, 2016

GODREJ-What a shame.

The most poor customer service provider.i placed order for kreation X2 on 3rd December 2015 and tomorrow it will be a month i have not received my complete order.Their company only have rules in taking the money in advance but has no responsibility to deliver the product.they don't even take the burden of informing the customer that's also customer headache to go or call and price out the information from them.they delivered the product at 12'o clock in the night and by god's grace when the people from the company comes to assemble it they say the product delivered is a wrong one.
after calling hundreds of time only two doors out of the whole wardrobe is delivered and the rest is still a dream.now they say that the product has been exchanged and the workers are too busy to correct their mistake.now the 'GODREJ WORKMEN' and god only knows when i get the correct product and when will it be assembled.
WARNING:Don't buy godrej interior products,if willing to buy then place the order before going for a long holiday(so that u can relax in the mean while).
SALES INVOICE NO:80I/24213304
INVOICE DATE:23-12-2015.
SAPNA ARORA
Luvy Duvy

Dec 18, 2015

Very poor service (almirah)

I had financed a almirah vide Receipt No -139916, from your Jail Road Outlet Godrej interio- store E-57, gurunanakpura new delhi -110058 , in the name of Ms. Balvinder Kaur, and i am not happy with your product and the service you provide to me ... Your service was very slow & not satisfactory...
Parts found damaged when we received the almirah , wheels of slinding door are also damaged, almirah is out of balance. & It's almost a month gone we haven't receive the mirror & when today luckily i got the same then it's not the one which your guys are shown to me at your outlet. We need that mirror only. We have planned to buy some other products of GODREJ like , sofa set, table etc, but after this poor service we have changed our mind,
We thought that Godrej is big brand and they really care about their customers and provide good service to them. But this was totally unexpected from you.
I am requesting you to please provide a good service and installed my almirah urgently or else you can cancel my booking ..

And also a refund of Rs 180/- lying pending from your side , reqeust you to refund that amount also..

Balvinder Kaur
SUSHMETHAA

Dec 10, 2015

FILE CABINET

We have a problem in opening the 4 drawer verticale cabinet file of Godrej product. It has struck somewhere.. Please do the needful as per our requirements.
manojkhanna

Nov 17, 2015

COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DISTRIBUTOR RELATED TO INSTALLATION OF MODULAR KITCHEN

I ordered a complete setup of the modular kitchen on DATE- 10/8/15 which was worth Rs.165450/- from your authorized GODREJ INTERIO distributor " AMBIENCE ENTERPRISES" Lucknow.
I have paid amount of Rs.118000/- in advance after paying the amount i received the material in the month of October. 2015 and even the material was short and quite damaged even .
Its been three months distributor hasn't completed the setup of my kitchen and even then he is asking me to pay rest of the money also in advance .He is saying that if i will not pay the whole amount in advance he will not complete the setup of the kitchen.
And i replied him that you complete the setup of the kitchen ASAP and i will pay you the amount remaining immediately.Then too he is not ready to install.
I hope you will take the action ASAP.
Details of distributor:
1. Distributor Name : AMBIENCE ENTERPRISES
2. Address : 3,Station Road , Siya Ram Complex Husainganj Lucknow UP.
3. Contact No. : 9307555500

REGARDS
manoj khanna
palia kalan
deypallav

Nov 16, 2015

Irresponsibility to the peak level

Placed an order of 'slide and store text she'll wine red,slide n store mirror' from godrej interio,girnar,chorasta.Behala,kolkata-08 dated 06/11/2015. Full payment of Rs. 31,349 done and promised the delivery will be on 08/11/2015. The given date fails and without even compensating they didn't even responded that whether the delivery is on or not. We called and they postponed the delivery due to their cause.The same thing repeated till 16/11/2015 and they confirmed that if the same thing happens they are going to refund the money.They are so irresponsible that they didn't even called up once to assure that the delivery is going to come or not. Today is 17/11/2015 and still they are in the same position.

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...