Godrej washing machine

Consumer complaints and reviews about Godrej washing machine

retheeshkumart

Jun 19, 2020

This is in regard with the installation of our washing machine

I am a regular customer of your store. So far I have been very much satisfied with your care, however, I cannot say the same now. I received the washing machine you sent me in response to my order dated 12/6/2020. It was proper when they delivered the order. when we went to book the order, we carefully said that the electrical plugs were not ready. avoiding that the electrical demonstrater came to show us the demonstration. Because of electrical reasons, he couldn't show the demonstration properly, And without our permission, he cancelled the demonstration. I am utterly disappointed with your casual behaviour, It is not expected from a store of your repute. Product details are listed below,
Name ; RATHEESH KUMAR T
Address ; THEKKEVALEL AMAYANOOR KOTTAYAM
MID ; 037144000512877
Batch ; 000323
Date ; 12/6/2020
sanjay092

Dec 13, 2019

Repairing of washing machine

please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding repairing of washing machine covered under annual maintenance contract. My washing washing is not working since 45 days and complain was lodged in customer care on 3 nov . But my wasing machine is not repair till date .m/s Godrej technician coming and going but problem could not resolved till date. After contacted with higher official of M/s godrej proper reply not given. Customer care has given me a number of gurugram office Mr Robin and Mr Mukesh but suitable reply was not given by them. i am a customer felt being cheated by company even maintenence chages has already paid up to 2021 but my Washing machine could not repair till date. my faimily is facing mental, physical and fanancial harasment. Regards Sanjay rai . mapsko royal ville regal tower 1701 sector 82 gurugram
ASIT PAL

May 29, 2019

REPLACEMENT

I HAD PURCHASED A FRONT DOOR GODREJ WASHING MACHINE FROM GREAT EASTERN, HABRA, NORTH 24-PGS, WEST BENGAL, INVOICE NO.W2124/1819/10989 DT. 31.01.2019. AT THE TIME OF INSTALLATION AND MY FIRST USE IT WAS FOUND THAT THE MACHINE WAS DAMAGED.
AFTER COMPLAIN IN GODREJ CUSTOMER CARE (COMPLAIN NO.266509) TECHNICAL PERSON OF GODREJ CUSTOMER LODGE A COMPLAIN ON MAY1,2019.
BUT TILL TODAY THE DAMAGE WASHING MACHINE IS NOT REPLACE WITH NEW ONE.
NEED POSATIVE ACTIONS FROM GODREJ GROUP IMMEDIATELY.
bhuribilli2004

Sep 27, 2018

Poor inner drain hose fixed in servicing that broke down again after 4 months

We have replaced the inner drain hose pipe in April only via the Godrej service provider only but it eventually again broke down after 5 months. The Godrej service providers levied us again with the service charge. This is a very bad experience with Godrej services. When I questioned him why you have put a pipe that can broke easily within 5 months he replied rudely saying there is no warranty to these things. These are mere plots to charge the customers with service charges with no fault of theirs. Provide good materials during services to avoid frequent damages.
P.S. Attached are bills for the replacements and you can easily witness it broke down again after 5 months.

Poor inner drain hose fixed in servicing that broke down again after 4 months Poor inner drain hose fixed in servicing that broke down again after 4 months

Godrej Appliances

Sep 7, 2018

in reply to your comment

Dear Kanu,

As we haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Godrej Appliances Team.
Kanusingh

Sep 1, 2018

Godrej washing machine is not working

Godrej washing machine 7.0kg of model no. GWS7002PPD purchased on 13-11-2016 is not working .it is in warranty period so plz provide some kind of service
Godrej Appliances

Aug 22, 2018

In response to your complaint

Dear Ramjas,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your details have been shared with the concerned team. Be assured, they will address your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Team.
ramjasdaycare

Aug 22, 2018

poor service and rude customer care for Godrej washing machine

I bring to your kind notice the sad state of affairs in customer care support for Godrej washing machines. I have a fully automatic washing machine from Godrej. Its three years comprehensive service contract was made on 23rd June, 2018 vide letter number 161018296. The machine broke down on August 2, 2018. A complaint was lodged with customer care and the complaint number is D0208137036.

Till today, the machine has not been repaired and the complaint has been closed without our consent. We have spoken to customer care on many occasions without avail. Over one week ago, We have also spoken to Mr Ajay Kumar, senior head of East Delhi service center once. He mentioned that the malfunctioning part is not available and promised to get back to us within 10 minutes but has since never contacted us over last one week. My repeated calls to him on his mobile number remain unanswered.

The attitude of your personnel at the service center as well as that of the head of the service center is very irresponsible and unbecoming of a professional company, such as Godrej. I put on record the harassment caused to me by these employees and demand an immediate attention to my complaint and exemplary administrative action against the erring employees.

Your service center numbers, 42418891 and 92 are extremely difficult to get through as they are mostly engaged. If and when I manage to get through, the staff is rather rude, they cut the phone without even listening to us and refuse to re register the complaint.
ramjasdaycare

Godrej washing machine malfunction

Priyanka Sahu

Apr 21, 2018

Godrej Washing Machine Not Working Properly

Our Call no was Z1704403855 DATED 17/4/2018 . The Problem in Machine is that it is making very weird sound during spinning. The sound can be heard approx to 10-15meters distance . The Sound is just similar to the sound of firing the bullets continuously.
Till date 2 service person visited for the solution , but no one is able to solve it . The Problem is still the same and we are chasing the service center for getting it corrected but we are not getting any response since last 2-3days and the customer care team is silent and not responding.
Request for immediate solution as we had purchase this machine only 4months back.

Vaibhav
sharanabasavapatil

Mar 15, 2018

Washing machine not working

Washing machine not working, logged a complaint (N1103978932) on 11th of march 2018 and calling cust servvice center daily but till today (15/03/2018) no one is responded for this issue. very bad service from Godrej, feeling very bad about Godraj.
Madhuranjan Vatsa

Jan 22, 2018

No response from godrej company

This is to acknowledge that your request (133865) has been received by the Godrej Smartcare Service Team at our Head-office in Mumbai. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

I have yet not received any response.

Madjuranjan Vatsa
anshu.gupta

Jul 30, 2017

facing problem

its dryer is not working led has cxome out
birensarmah

Jul 16, 2017

Godrej Washing Machine is not working

I had purchased a Godrej Washing Machine on 26/12/2011. The model of the Machine is GW15511REOS, Sl No. 101100655. The Machine gets power supply some time and works properly. But in some occasion it doesn't get power supply and don't run. I informed "Maitri Traders", Basistha Charli, Guwahati 781029, dealer of your Company for a formal complain. Accordingly a complaint was lodged, call No. G1407958020 on 14/07/2017 and a Technician- Guwahati-Chintu Baishya attended the case. He said that since the Model is an obsolete one the Electrical Panel Board cannot be replaced and asked me to go for purchased of a now one. Sir, may I know that the statement of your people is correct and really nothing can be done? A prompt reply your end will help me a lot.
With regards

B.K.Sarmah
Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
ashwini b kendere

Jun 29, 2017

washing machine repair

i have logged compliant on saturday the person had come for visit and whenever i call him he says that part is not there i am fed up with this pls look into the matter and solve this i have called the service station also on te following no 020-65102505 they also reply that they will today and tomorrow and now they say that they will come after 10 becas the part will be avialable after 10th pls i am really troubled with this pls solve it immediately.model no gwf 650 fc,product code 4h15m2.

ashwini b kendere,
shinde wasti,
nr aditya terris
pune 412101.
mob no 7774915388
shankarmm

Oct 13, 2016

Recurring repairs within a span of a year

I had purchased Godrej Washing Machine from METRO (Yeshwanthpur) on 30th November 2015. It has been coming up for repair since then for about 7 times it is repaired now by the authorized service center of Kavalbhyrasandra, R.T.Nagar Post, Bangalore. Just a week before it was up for repair and the technician had replaced the ailing part with a new one but yesterday again its up for repair. I am frustrated with the machine and its parts now. The machine is still under warranty and hence I request the concerned to please replace the whole machine with a brand new one at the earliest. Name of technician/Manager is Mohan: +91-9972157777.

Thanking You,
Shankar.M.M.
kumar iyer

Oct 11, 2015

under AMC PCB not changed

Its pretty shocking that Godrej name which we normally have in high esteem has been tarnished by your service staff..We have been thinking Godrej as a part of our life and thanks to the reckless irresponsible non resolving attitude of your bangalore based staff has made me think that Godrej is not what we thought it to be..

I had raised a complaint no N 3009928422 on 30/9/15.
model washing machine WF 04F51,model description GWT 6510.
AMC 1102150094 dtd 19/02/2015

I was told technician Kurpakar was supposed to attend the issue but after 18-20 calls Mr Vasu another technician attended on 3rd October and he wasn’t sure whether the latch door is the issue or the mother board…As there was no response after that from Vasu called up customer care,they directed me to call Vijay and he told either Vasu or Ramachandra Reddy will attend the call..
Mr.Reddy attended on 8th October and he said he will come and replace the mother board and left..After many calls Reddy said he doesn’t attend this area and Vasu told he is not attending front loading Machines…I am fe dup of calling customer care and Reddy whose no is 8884254714.

Till date after 11 days the status is the same and i am shocked there is no system in place at godrej to ensure and track the progress of the service complaint…If it was there the process would have got automatically escalated and i would not be put into hardship..today after paying AMC and due to my faith in godrej,i am helpless and made to run pillar to post to call one technician after another for the job that Godrej should do for fulfilling its AMC.
SRIDEVIRAJU

Aug 3, 2015

REQUEST FOR REPLACEMENT

Ref:Complaint No:N2907895734

This is to bring to your kind notice that, I purchased new Godrej EON 650 PHU from Girias showroom, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, Karnataka on 24.07.2015.(Bill No.FS/MSM/781) with high expectations. Godrej technician came for demo and assembled. Rotating speed of the machine was slow and clothes were not getting cleaned and even the soap powder is not dissolving due to low rotating speed. I contacted customer care and technician came for service. He analysed and found that machine was assembled without removing thermo coal in it. Even though he re-assembled the machine the wash quality of this machine is worst. Though so many features are advertised, the machine performance is bad. It is too noisy and while rinsing clothes will not rotate and just it takes water until the final wash clothes remains in same position. The Technician came for second and third time and still I am facing the same problem. This can happen again at any time and I can’t waste my time on it. So, I want the machine to be replaced with new one.

I am completely not satisfied with the product. Request you to kindly replace the product with Godrej – GDF 1101 (Fuzzy logic) which I have been using various godrej home appliances for the past 10years. I was having high trust and confidence on quality and service. But this time it was a worst experience with the defective product.

I trust Godrej customer service is a recognized and work for customer
satisfaction. Kindly look into this and revert back immediately.
kaaman

Mar 26, 2015

REPALCEMENT

Dear team,

I have buy a semi washing machine on 5 month back.On every week i have facing problem on this mashine. also i have register my complaint 5 times on customer care.But result is ZERO.I want to change my this mashine.kindly do the needful on very very urgent basis.

Our local center employee also not corporate (in jalandhar)..

Kamalpreet

Mar 7, 2012

Dear James,

Hope your complaint has been resolved by our Godrej team

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected] or call us on 1800-209-5511.

Dec 9, 2011

Dear James,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now. We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected]m or call us on 1800-209-5511.

Apr 20, 2011

Bad Product and Service

To, The General Manager ( Sales )
Godrej & Boycee Mfg co ltd – Appliances div ( Washing machines )
Plant No 11, Phirojshanagar Vikhroli (west) Mumbai 400 079
( Kind Atten Mr Brijesh, Sales officer – salesman code 6303- vikhorli terri- contact no 9076241062 )
Sub :- Delivery of defective washing machine . Request for replacement regarding.
This is to bring to your kind notice that I did purchase One Godrej make washing machine on 12-4-2011. The details of which are given below. Spin drum of the machine is found defective during demo itself. Accordingly complaint was booked with call centre on 14-4-2011. Mr Rajkumar, technician from M/S Supertech, Andheri east Mumbai visited on 14-4-2011. After trying his level best for whole day, spin drum could not be rectified. It was told that central metal shaft attached with the spin drum is little tilted from central axis. Thus as soon as rotation starts, it starts hammering on side walls with loud bangs during drying process.
The matter was tele communicated to the Mr Brijesh, sales personnel over his mob number on 14-4-2011 in presence of Supertech technician Mr Rajkumar.
In view of above, you are here by requested to replace my washing machine very urgently without delay failing which I shall be forced to take next course of actions as deemed fit.
• Application No 1390730 dated 11-4-2011.
• Sales person :- Mr Brijesh ( code 6303, contact no 9076241062)
• My ( Purchasers) name :- R B S Narayana
• Address of delivery :- B-19/3 New Airport Colony Vile Parle east, Mumbai-99
• My contact No 9869287225 rpt 9869287225
• Washing machine model no 7002 ppc
• Product code 4 GG 2
• Machine sr no 110 20 1917
• Defect noticed by :-Mr Rajkumar, technician from M/S Supertech, Andheri east Mumbai
• Nature of defect :- central metal shaft attached with spin drum tilted. Thus while rotating in speed, drum hammers on side walls with big noise.
• My Office Adress:- R B S Narayana Asst Meteorologist-II
Ministry of earth science - IMD CSI Airport, Mumbai -99
This is for your information and urgent necessary action at the earliesat.
Tanking You yours Sincerely
R B S Narayana Mumbai dated 14-4-2011
Copy to :-The Manager, Supertech house appliances Shop no 9, bldng no 1 Apnaghar CHS, Saiwadi
Telli Gully, Andhri east Mumbai 400 069

Mar 14, 2011

Dear Rajesh,

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our customer Care to get in touch with you.

Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Consumer Complaint and City on the below given email address.

Dec 6, 2011

NOT SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES AND MACHINE IS NOT MADE WORKING CONDITION

I have purchased a GODREG Washing machine vide bill no. 1013-4428 on 25/11/2011 from dealer of Godreg M/s Adishwar India Limited, HRBR Layout, Bangalore 43 and next day it delivered . Delivery man asked a bride of 100 rupees for tea coffee. I readily paid. He opened and shown the machine and its function. The machine was delivered without some accessories, I asked about it and he told that the Godreg company person will come for demonstration and he will deliver the accessories. When nobody was responding for 3-4 days I approached the dealer for the accessories, for my bad time dealer told to come showroom and collect the accessories. To my horror, 1st day I went the showroom was closed, again I went on second day they give me a tube. Which I tried to fit, it was not fixable to the machine. In between some people are calling to my mobile, and asking whether dealer supplied all the accessories and dealer is calling whether company person came. I contacted and tried several times dealer for fixing the machine but no response was there.
I am as a customer felt being cheated by company and dealer I paid the cost of machine and still I cannot use it properly. I purchased washing machine for Rs.6700/- but now I have to spend all my money to go to consumer court and also my time. Without machine I am being facing lot of problem in dealing with my cloths. I hope somebody can find a solution for such type of cheating and careless behavior with customer and fix my problem.
JAMES

Jul 12, 2010

Bad Product and Service

I own a Godrej washing machine from last 21 months model : GWS 6201 Semi automatic.
It stopped normal working so I raised a complaint with Godrej support by calling toll free number. The technician visited the very next day without having any details which I have raised with support. He came and checked the problem was with gear box of wash tub. He told will come with Gear box. But after following up with Godrej support they have told there is no gear box in stock. Will come whenever the same is available. After 8 days till now they did not come back. As per todays call they are saying tomorrow technician will come reason: 15 KM from city is very far for them.

The point from my side is the washing machine is having 2 years warranty. It did not worked at least the warranted period.!! And in warranted period itself the parts are not available in a Metro City like Bangalore then what will be the condition if I go to rural area.

The representatives and support people are simply irresponsible in the manner they talk after a customer calling them, they wont pick the call, disconnected call. The person who attended my call in Bangalore has given me a number for the Karnataka manager and the manager is not picking the call or he gave me a wrong number to call.

Thanks & Regards.