GoIbibo

Consumer complaints and reviews about GoIbibo

Subodh7786

Aug 17, 2019

Pathetic Service

Hello Goibibo,

This is the first time i get pathetic service from you guy's i booked a Hotel from you mobile app and get an confirmation from you "Your Hotel Booking is Confirmed at Oyo 15067 Hotel Ashoka, Mohali, India, HTL5W53P4Y" when i was trying to get check in at the Hotel they ask me for ID Card's i give them all the my Identity prof as required, and then they want all prof with them until the check out, and no one will handover the original prof to any hotel, i call your helpline it will take 25 minutes to reach Mr. Ranik and he assured me than he will help me out and he will arrange a call back you guy's, but i get text from you as mention below without any call "Dear Customer, You called us from number 9814633055. We were unable to complete our conversation and tried calling you back but could not connect. We would like you to tell us your query/concern. Please reply to this email with relevant details and we will be glad to assist you. Please do mention your Booking Id (if any) in reference. Regards, Goibibo Support Team"

and then i called again talk to Mr Ranik after a long hold of 25 minutes he transfer me someone it will again take 45 mint and when i connected some one he disconnect my call this this you are give a services to you customer,

Then i wast my more then 2 hours over their who will be the responsible for that, I just called your helpline again and they simply says sir you need your refund what the hell is that,

Now i talk to Mr. Avdesh Kumar and harshad they said the Hotel Denied my check in due to Local Id's i hope you guys have some call recording software please check my all calls and revert back to me, and Avdesh was promises me that i will get a call back within 30 minutes again fake commitment.

Please check attachment how many time i called you how much time you guys take and not resolve the issue.

looking for some prompt response from you guys.
shyam1246

Aug 9, 2019

All time Solution

I wish to state to complainant why are you crying and wasting your time.
there is a solution but you have to go step by step dont quit . be calm folow rule
go by rules

aprroach National consumer forum visit this site https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

all necessary help is available here. you will get help here. it will take some time.
for help call You can call to register your grievance 1800-11-4000 or 14404
Timing: All Days Except National Holidays (09:30 AM To 05:30 PM)
OR

SMS on this Number 8130009809. We will get back to you.
OR http://ncdrc.nic.in/

sudarshan_m

Aug 2, 2019

Complaint about Goibibo Refund

I have booked hotel (ID: HTL2BB5HKV) for my parents on 23rd July to stay in Hotel Vasavi in Bangalore. When they reached the hotel, they say rooms are not available and I told the same with Goibibo where the room staff was behaving in a rude way to both of us.

Meanwhile, I called to the owner of the hotel, he mentioned the price which was showing in Goibibo is very low which I won't accept. With all these, in their statement they mentioned they tried to offer me a property which is 7km away from that place and I rejected for that. First of all why I will say yes for such far where it will be difficult them to commute.

Since then I called 10 times to the support and I hear the same like our concerned team will get back to you in 15mins/12hrs/24hrs.

I feel so frustrated for this. Today I saw a full thread of the same issue in Trip advisor and feel like if I will get back my own money or not. I am not asking you to give your money.

Sudarshan
Lokesh Kumar Chawda

Jul 23, 2019

About hotel booking

i have book two rooms from goibibo in pachmadi hotel name is paradise but its automatically book room in paradise home stay and i thinking that are same hotel but when i rich pachmadi i see hotel paradise home stay is different from hotel paradise , and hotel paradise homestay is so bad hotel i talk to hotel paradise but manager say your booking is in hotel paradise homestay , hotel paradise homestay is so bad hotel no room service facilities very small room not safe for female bathroom is so dirty and bathroom room window is open cant use by female and also have not backup facilities for electricity , one night i stay without electricity and hotel staff cant support about any thing that hotel is not safe for female and family we face so much problem in hotel but at time we cant do anything
VijayaRavanam

Jul 17, 2019

Irresponbile customer care team and company

I have booked a ticket in Goibibo on 3rd of Jul and I have receivied a confirmation that it is booked and confirmed. (attachment 1).

But when I check airlines website, I got ticket only for one sector. (out of three sectors).

I have contacted the customer care team, hell, they started an wonderful game with me. Everytime I call them (from outside India an expensive internation call), three phrases I hear from such a bunch of .....(s)

- "I understood your concerns sir....."
- "I will ensure it will be resolved by me in couple of hours sir..."
- "I will arrange a call back from concern team member sir....".

Every time I get a new name and he/she explains all Mahabharata to me starts from scratch...oh god...every one explains the problem but not progress/resolutions.

Dear Pallavi Sharma, Ankur, Sachin, Shubham...etc..etc...hats off to you guys....what a wonderfull team.

I am going to handover the details to my son and then to his son (hope my third generation will hear a resolution from GOIBIBO (they love to travel with our money!!)

Irresponbile customer care team and company

Jul 16, 2019

Illegal and unethical practices

Dear rrohitdesai, Greetings from Goibibo.com

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant instance.

We are concerned to note your reported incident and request you to view this incident as circumstantial and unintentional.

In reference to your concern, we tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

Please be advised that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support), OR CHAT support option is available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India: 1860-258-5858 / 1800-208-1060, Calling From Abroad: +91-9213025552.
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Further, we request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check the details.
Awaiting your response.

Team Goibibo
rusiamohit

Jul 15, 2019

Cashback not received for Google pay transaction

I booked an airline ticket from Delhi to Bengaluru and have made the payment using Google Pay (Tez) where 200₹ cashback offer was displayed if I used this means of transaction.

On paying through Gpay, I did not receive any cashback/deductuon in total amount to be paid. I tried querying through goibibo app but since they are using robot mechanism for issues, it did not display any relevant options to me.

Using goibibo has became a serious headache as there is no mechanism in case you want to talk to customer care over phone call for the reason not listed in there general query forum. They should provide some option to respond to the queries which are not mentioned in their list as a customer may have N no number of issues.

My contact details are +91-9479397782 and the same number is used to book the flight tickets.

Request any goibibo management listener to please email/call me so that the issue and their service can be improved.
rrohitdesai

Jul 3, 2019

Illegal and unethical practices

I booked Goibibo airport cab on 22nd June at 7.04 PM for Pickup at 9.05PM from HYD airport

Received confirmation message from Goibibo that i will receive cab details by 8.05PM and cab pickup at 9.05PM

After landing at HYD airport, did not receive any cab details. After connecting with goibibo chat support and customer executive for more that 20 mins, only resolution i received was that their team is working on it and i will receive cab details shortly.

It was already late and had to book Ola and same was informed to GoIbibo. After starting my ola trip, at 09.35PM i received cab details (which i was supposed to receive at 8.05 and Pick up at 9.05). Till now it was only a civil case of refund but what happened after that is really worrisome and major security concern. At 10.35PM i received a message that trip is started and i immediately called the driver assigned by goibibo and he informed me that trip was cancelled by him long back since he did not have otp to start trip.

when i checked my goibibo app its shows as traveled. I had flagged this issue with goibibo but they are ignoring it.

would request agency to launch an enquiry against these travel agencies as it can be a potential national security issue.

Meanwhile also guide me if i can file a criminal case against goibibo

I am attaching all the communication

Rohit

Illegal and unethical practices Illegal and unethical practices Illegal and unethical practices

Jul 1, 2019

Dear Shivanshtekriwal,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: TRNAFC8PNBSPEM.

We checked booking details and please be informed that refund of INR 690 + INR 690 processed on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

It must reflect in the respective account within 5-14 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays), from the date of refund success.

Refund Date: May 21, 2019, 11:10 p.m. and May 27, 2019, 5:30 p.m.

Formergoibibouser

Jun 29, 2019

After Redbus, goibibo attempts to steal my email address

Time and again, goibibo.com and redbus.in are doing the same thing by sending some Ravi Shankar's emails to my email address. Redbus had done the same thing to other people too and they should be arrested for cyber crimes and the abuse of someone else's email address, etc.

I still remember the complaint by someone named Saranya on this website that she faced the same problem due to the crimes perpetrated by redbus.in (sorry but I have no other choice but to name another victim of redbus and goibibo's frauds and online abuse) Now, when I posted a complaint on a different complaint website regarding the problem recurring after a gap of six months, only this time done by the sister concern of redbus.in, which is goibibo.com, they are bluntly lying to me that they could not find such emails being sent to me. Thugs and frauds is what these travel companies are and they should be arrested for identity theft and frauds.
GavB

Jun 27, 2019

Non Refund overdue

Goibibo Team,

I'm absolutely disappointed with your service when it come to refund process. What the heck is going on? Why is taking so long. Why money has not been refunded? Isn't my airline ticket was covered under insurance protection given by your guidelines on the app ? It's way over due for my return flight which was cancelled on 12 April from Kathmandu to Delhi by Jet Airways and you guys didnot help me buy another flight ticket rather made me pay twice the amount for ones in including processinh fee. You Goibibo Team is liable for my refund. I paid you guys the commission to get me those tickets not that I paid directly to the Jet Airways airline which I can prove it in the court that you Goibibo company took commission for Booking my tickets. So show me proof it's going to processed otherwise I'll be filing a legal complaint against your company for harassment and non refund of my money against cancellation of flight by Jet Airways on 12 April. But it's your duty get my money back. Show me immediate proof for my refund if you guys don't want me to file a legal complaint against your company.

Kindly be responsible and do the needful.

Jun 26, 2019

Dear Shivanshtekriwal,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - Goibibo

Jun 26, 2019

Can not delete goibibo account

Dear ShwetaSontakke,

With reference to the request you sent for account deletion, we would like to inform you we cannot delete your account, however, can deactivate the same.

Post deactivation, whenever you want, you can reactivate the account by using login credentials.

Please advise, if you wish to deactivate the account as of now.
If yes, please share the e-mail address and account details which need to be deactivated.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - Goibibo

PNR no .
1. TAPU5M
2. P14R3N

Contact number - 9742022291

Management Team is so worst they don't have value of the customer let customer face issue they will not be on they commitment , the case is been started on June 2nd 2019 , I have to follow up because my money is been stuck . The whole support wanted to get rid from customer so they will be waiting when they will get chance to dissconnect the call after listening to the whole story they tell they need to check with the airlines amds they say will call back in 1 hour and I never get call back .

Support services from Noida , Ranchi
When I spoke with manager even she wanted to get rid from the customer she also got reason to dissconnect call , she said me the agent will inform me the details about my reschedule she will not be available so I said I need call back from manager still not yet received the call from any goibibo team . It's almost 22days , I am having problem and the whole team will never bother .
Only they take time and never call back . No follow up nothing
They dono the value of the customer
Almost I have spoken to 20 agent , 4floor supervisor , 1manager

I have more to say if some seniors calls me I will say everything . And the action has to be taken .

I have all the recording whom I have spoken , with names .

Worst support of goibibo

I think this mail will help me out to resolve the issue

Incase need to be called call to 7019931982 .

Yasser Shariff
7019931982
ShwetaSontakke

Jun 18, 2019

Can not delete goibibo account

This is very rediculous that a user cannot delete his or her account from goibibo site. Very people. How can you do that? There should an option to delete or deactivate an account.
Shivanshtekriwal

Jun 11, 2019

refund not initiated

I booked 3 tickets from anvt to bsb. I cancelled one of the ticket before the departure and rest 2 tickets were left in wait list even after charting so no one travelled and I got refund just for the ticket I cancelled before the departure.
PNR 2262231701
Reference id TRNAFC8PNBSPEM

refund not initiated refund not initiated

sbpriyan

Jun 5, 2019

Checkin denied by hotelier

We booked room at pollachi through goibibo application and payment was done and we got conformation email. While reaching hotel in pollachi we were denied checkin as goibibo havent conformed order with hotel management, do we need to suffer for the miscommunication of these hotel and goibibo?? Pathetic is goibibo's support executive chat and toll free. Support executives chat response is poor and goibibo toll number not working.

Jun 3, 2019

high charges low hospitality

Dear Sumit Taneja 19,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOHTLDANDFGNCDMR.

Since this is the first complaint reported to Goibibo for the said issue, please be informed that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support),

As an extra initiative, we are sharing the case details with the concerned team to get the case facts checked and they will connect with an update shortly.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #28012355.

Jun 3, 2019

No support provided to resolve booking issue

Dear bighnaraj123,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLD387311558587030.

We checked booking details and please be informed that refund of INR 7831 processed on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

Refund Date: May 26, 2019, 6:50 p.m.

May 31, 2019

ticket processing issue

Dear krish537,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLDAND4b9591558586399.

We checked booking details and please be informed that refund of INR 3780 processed on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27923234.

uday2018

May 27, 2019

Refund amount still not received - more than two months

Fligh No. 9W389
PNR – KSQQWB
The air ticket was booked from Goibibo app on Dec 25, 2018. The flight was cancelled on 12.03.2019 from the airline side and request for full refund of fare amount was submitted by me on 12.03.2019. It has been more than two months, but till date, the amount has not been refunded back to my account. How can there be so much delays in getting refund in this IT age? The refund should not be more than a fortnight. Further, I have not received any progress on this matter from Goibibo side???
Sumit Taneja 19

May 25, 2019

high charges low hospitality

Dear Go ibibo

I have booked the hotel in noida i.e oyo 15041 vizima palace.. (Booking ID is HTLFGNCDMR) as i have mentioned in subject the hotel has not provided the facilities as it has charges.. the food which i have ordered was too expansive

Plaease refund the amount
bighnaraj123

May 25, 2019

No support provided to resolve booking issue

I booked two way tickets from bangalore to hyderabad. Payment is complete, but from last 3 days status is "Booking In Progress".
When ever i called customer support it says lines are busy and disconnect the call. The app has Gia which is of no use because it only sends automated messages. Without PNR status i can not raise a ticket on the website for customer support.

Then how and when would i expect a solution ?

Booking done from - 7204084901

Thank you!
Bighnaraj
krish537

May 24, 2019

ticket processing issue

my reference id for the booking is GOFLDAND4b9591558586399
i have made a booking from Hyderabad to Bangalore on 23/5/19.
Date of Scheduled Travel is 25/5/19.
Airline -Indigo
The money is deducted from the account but the booking status is still showing as "processing"
Tomorrow is the date of travelling.Kindly update me the present status.

May 23, 2019

Did not provide boarding pass

Dear kalmanje bhagyashri,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLDAND2ee0d1555513554.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we have shared the details with the concerned team to get the case facts checked and they will connect with an update shortly.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27905086.

SBI - Related to money transfer
    Amount is debited from my account but not credited...
    LIC Agent - LIC — Against Agent
    Dear Sir, I had taken policy from LIC through an...
    water wastage - Water wastage
    Many houses wasting water no arrangements in tanks every...
    jio phone - Recharge not done
    I recharged online of rs 49 on my jio phone.. But...
    BPCL - Detected Unauthorised use of my ID or contact number
    I don't have any LPG connection with BPCL anywhere in...
    Valleypointtechnologies.com - internet
    internet connection gets disconnected when ever the power...
    State Bank of India - Amount not received but debited from my saving account
    I have my saving account no-10307490583 in state bank of...
    Hitachi fridge - Fridge door not closing airtight
    I bought the Hitachi Fridge model no RVG660PND3 Glass Grey...
    haier refrigerator - very bed service in haier
    Hey, I am Hussain I want to tell you that our fridge is...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - D2H Logo stuck
    Dear Sandeep, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...