GoIbibo

Consumer complaints and reviews about GoIbibo

Datu1992

Mar 26, 2019

automatically deducted thrice

During payment for a hotel booking the amount is debited thrice instead of once. The payment gateway was UPI of imobile app and I was booking hotel from goibibo app.

automatically deducted thrice automatically deducted thrice automatically deducted thrice

Yunish Saifi

Mar 23, 2019

The Manager
Goibibo Head Office
5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre.
Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Pin Code – 122018.

Ref: Service request no. 27220051 (PNR No. MG2UUX of Spicejet SG-154 from Mumbai to Delhi for 06-May-19 in place of 06-Apr-19)
Subject : Wrong Ticket booked by system PNR No. MG2UUX of Spicejet SG-154 from Mumbai to Delhi for 06-May-19 in place of 06-Apr-19

Dear Sir, Madam,

This is with reference to the above and further to our telephonic conversation against service request no. 27220051 on dated 21st Mar 2019, I wish to inform you that, I am an frequent flyer and used to travel across the India & Foreign Country, yesterday i.e. 20th Mar 2019 I had booked two round fare tickets for my family (3 members) from Delhi to Mumbai (Jet Airways(9W336) for dated 05th Apr 2019 and return from Mumbai to Delhi (Spicejet SG-154) for dated 06th Apr 2019 and consequently I had made the full payment of RS. 22,148/- truthful, though I was shocked to see that the date of our return ticket is showing 06th May 2019 in place of 06th Apr 2019., whereas I had decisively booked the round fare ticket for 05th & 06th Apr 2019, so as to enable my family to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary & Birthday Celebration on (05th & 06th Apr), but after all arrangements of Hotel & travel bookings on these days, your system shows the return ticket booking date of 06th May 2019 instead of 06th Apr 2019.

I had separately booked my round fare air ticket within the same flight on the same day and date along with our hotel stay arrangements on these days which screen shot are as given below :-

I had been constantly endeavoring to connect with Goibibo team and after a long attempt, I could be able to establish the contact with Goibibo representative and explained the issues in detailed and then I have been told that the issue will be resolved soon and I may get a call back within next half an hour right after this call, though I didn’t get the call back and then I tried to contact the team, but I am unable to connect.

Below is the confirmed Air Ticket for 05th & 06th Apr 2019 (Booked on 20th Mar 2019:-

Below is the confirmed Hotel for booking of 05th & 06th Apr 2019 (Booked on 20th Mar 2019:-

In view of the above enviable circumstances and facts that have been given, you are kindly requested to please revise the dates of my family return ticket against PNR no. MG2UUX from 06th May 2019 to 06th Apr 2019 in order to avert any relevant travel discomfort and later disagreement.

Kindly treat the matter as crucial to avoid the later booking reservation challenges on 06th Apr 2019 owing to delayed booking increases of fare and seat limited.

Mob : +91 9999 705 221 | Tel : +91 124 4090450 | Direct : +91 124 4090565
am.ec2689

Mar 15, 2019

train ticket not booked amount deducted from account

mera naam amit kumar hai aur meine 7347019658 mobile number se goibibo mobile app me account banaya hai
mai 13th march 2019 ko train ticket rajpura junction se jammutawi ke liye tatkal kote me book kar raha tha. Meine 2 times seat book karne ke liye transaction kiya aur mere paise bank account me se 2 times 304.52rs cut gaye lekin reservation nahi hua.
meine go ibibo ke customer care number par 2 din se phone kar raha hu lekin usme bolta hai ki humari ivr menu change ho gaya hai aur number dial kare jo aapne booking ke time provide kiya tha. Jab koi booking ticket hi nahi generate hua to mai kha se number dial karu aur ish tarah baar baar call nahi lagta hai.
please mere amount jo do baar 304.52rs deduct hua hai mere account me se mujhe refund kijiye. Me flight ki 3 se 4 ticket book karna chata tha lekin jab mere saath aisa aap karenge to me kabhi bhi seat nahi book kar paunga aapki website se
FIRST TRANSACTION ID:- P1903131851248752047177
UTR:- ############
SECOND TRANSACTION ID:- P1903131846214519636319
UTR:- ############

train ticket not booked amount deducted from account train ticket not booked amount deducted from account train ticket not booked amount deducted from account train ticket not booked amount deducted from account

arvindersandhu

Feb 7, 2019

NEED TO RESCHEDULE MY INTL FLIGHT

My PNR number is PLGQ8W

I booked my flight from DELHI- MELBOURNE AND MEL- DELHI

I need to reschedule my booking from MEL- DELHI.I am calling goibibo from last 7 days on the multiple # given on the internet and my ticket but it iam not able to get through to speak to an agent for the same.
Then i tried their 27*7 chat support which is completely useless.

I am clicking on the option RESCHEDULE, automated response says PAST DATE BOOKING. TRAVEL DATE IS ALREADY OVER which is bullshit and i wrote to goibibo which is again a waste of time and no response from them as of now.

I am really stuck and not sure what to do in this case scenario.

Phone #: +91-8000008372
Email address: [email protected]
21OM

Jan 11, 2019

Booking Train Ticket is not show in GOIBIBO WEBISTE

Dear sir/Madam
I Say that im am sourav sharan from deoghar jharkhand
01/01/2019 i booked a ticket from anand vihar terminal (ANVT) to
Asansol jn (ASN) on YUVA EXP(12250) and their PNR NO-2456176583
After 8 days i will try cancel this PNR ticket but this booking is not
show for cancel my goibibo account honour is OM PRAKASH SINGH
& their contact no-9525354555 & 9431001066.I aruge you please
solve my problem immediately days because 1-week is the nearest
date of journey.If my problem is not solve then I will complaint on
consumer forum.
KAUSHALSOMAIYA

Jan 9, 2019

VERY BAD CAB SERVICE

I had booked suv cab for five people borivali railway station from hotel punchratna sangamvadi pune on 01jan 2019 our depart time was 4 pm at 3:45 we call to driver (Driver detail provided by sms) to reach in time he said car is on the way but till 4:15 cab was not reached so we try to call him again but his num was switch off so we try to call goibibo helpline num after 20-25 mints call was connected to your executive he said car is breakdown so not able to reach now we are trying to arrange anther cab from 4;35 to 6:45 cab was not arranged and i have to reached borlivali at 8;30 because i have to take train from borivali to rajkot because of goibibo we five people missed our train

VERY BAD CAB SERVICE

Antara Das

Jan 3, 2019

Hotel Booking_Refund Denied

I booked a hotel in Puri Booking Id is HTL3XE5ZWU. First of all I want to mention why I booked the hotel. I wanted a decent see facing room with AC ,
Good communication. In reality there was no mobile and data network in the room, No frequent public communication ,No stationary shop, no medicine shop.
Every time I wanted to receive a call , I had to go out side of the hotel. I had to waited for long time for an auto or riksha, Event hotel staff told us
there was no wifi connection.I had paid the whole hotel fare 11500/- at the time of booking the hotel through Goibibo. Once I faced the problem I checked out the hotel.
But Goibibo is telling now the problem that we faced is not related to hotel. So they do refund the money . I provided them all the photos those are enough to proof my claim .
After investigating they are ready to refund the 25% of the hotel fare. But I demand for 75 % of the hotel fare.
Goibibo are demanding themselves as a intermediate between the customer and hotel. But I booked the hotel through Goibibo.
I came to know about the hotel through Goibibo website. Even no photo of the surrounding of the hotel are posted on the Goibibo website from the hotel management end. If I would have checked the photo of the surroundings I had not booked the hotel.But they do not want to take the responsibility for my harassment.After checking out from the hotel, I had to move into a another hotel of the same amount of fare with all the facility that I wanted to have. Once I faced the problem I immediately checked out from the hotel. They should check the hotels and surrounding of the hotel before permitting the hotel management to post the hotel details on their website.
bhaumikps

Nov 23, 2018

Hotel denied on arrival

booked Shakuntala Village Resort, Shantiniketan, and my booking id is HTLGLUVAY2. But when I reached the Resort today (23 Nov, 2018), we were informed by the resort management that our booking was cancelled long ago. However, we didn't get any cancellation message from Goibibo. We had a very difficult time, and couldn't find any alternative accommodation. Could you please look into the matter, so that our harassment could be properly addressed.
Mpganesan

Nov 13, 2018

[#25475647] Refund Is Incorrect

I have booked a resort through the Goibibo for Murudeshwara trip on oct 19 2018, initially I got the confirmation for room bookings through mail but later next day one of the support representative from Goibibo called me and said that no rooms are availbe in that resort also there is some technical issues in Goibibo website you will get the full amount within 3 working days. I have paid nearly rs.18000 but I got only rs.8000 from goibibo till now waiting for remaining amount. Please let us know how can I reach top level management in Goibibo or need to file the case.

Manju
globalflyer

Sep 4, 2018

RE Schdueling a flight

they are scamsters, fraud, cheats..and hell..they refuse to let you change or manage your booking. once booked your money is sunk in case you have to change or refund. spread the word. they scam customers. once sold, they cut you off totally, your money is non refundable even on refunadable ticket...check all reviewers. the website has been created to block you from 'manage my booking' you can not manage it..they keep showing error, when you call them they decline to re scheduel under the pretext of loss of time and prices rising, when you agree to pay, they decline saying flight is full and you are forced to buy a new ticket for the same day, same time exactly same flight from theor web site..what a scam...indians...what do you expect from indian service providers, they say, go complain, we have a huge population as our next customer...typical indian cheating practice..
rakesh6421

Jul 23, 2018

just refund money problem

I booked my room on 13th for 14th to 15th of June( Booking ID:HTL6SETBUG ) and my money was deducted n the room was booked for which I got the confirmation email also. But on the next day during checkin the hotel refused to accept my booking as the room was already booked against someone.....
Goibibo just didn't update the fact that the room was already engaged but charged money from me...

Goibibo is just hell to deal with....

from that day did not receive any money regarding that Booking of hotel and your customer care is not at all responding to the customer very bad serivce i have not got refund and since 3 days i have called goibibo customer care and there also no one is responding properly. Answer me properly when this refund will processed ?? Goibibo customer care number 9064193115..
Pankaj_09

Jul 17, 2018

Refund not given

Goibibo is just hell to deal with....

i am badly irritated with your service
abhi_psingh

Jun 27, 2018

Payment not refunded

I made hotel booking from GOIBIBO on 30th May 2018 with booking ID HTLYNUF8RZ in hotel Swan Suites Hyderabad, for the date of 9-10th June. But I cancelled the booking on 6th June 2018 due to some personal work. As per cancellation policy of the company I was to be refunded full amount of Rs. 1230 if I cancel my booking before 8th June.

So as per the company's policies I was to be refunded full amount and they told me the it will take next 5-14 working days for the amount to be reflected in my bank account. But still I have not received the refund in my bank account. I have called the customer care and asked them for the same many times, they always say that it will reflect soon.

I think this is a fraud company and don't want to refund my amount. So please someone take some serious action on this.

Abhishek Pratap Singh
Sandeep Yadav

Jun 26, 2018

failed transaction

I tried to book a cab from Gurugaon to Jaipur by goibibo app on 20th June2018 twice making payment of Rs1500 each time.My money was deducted from the account but cab wasnt booked as money got stuck in the payment gateway.I again tried on 21st June and again lost Rs1500.Out of these three i have received Rs 1500 back in my account bur Rs 3000 are still awaited. Please check and help.

Manisha Yadav

Account no.13440110035672

failed transaction

dipankar aine

Jun 5, 2018

GOIBIBO FROUD

Dear Go ibibo team,
I am totally disappointed by the Goibibo device. From last three months I am struggling a lot for getting back by hard-core money from Goibibo. Several time I communicate your team but i failed to get the amount back.
My service request is 23354505.
Dear sir, it is the high time for me. I have already given 2 times 16 % surcharge to the credit card dept.
So now I want the amount including the surcharge amount with in Three days unless I will go to CONSUMER SECTION. for this refund.

Dipankar Aine
GOIBIBO IS TOTALLY FROUD
2andy

Jun 3, 2018

GoIbibo are in the business of cheating people

I booked a hotel room on June 2, 2018 in Thane. Apparently the hotel provided bed and breakfast. However, I was told on June 3rd morning at the breakfast table that, my booking did not cover breakfast. How shocking embarrassing! It was clearly mentioned on the booking page about the free breakfast included. When I called goibibo customer service they said I was wrong and chose a room without breakfast option. Makemytrip and Agoda were providing the same deal with breakfast. GoCare the customer service team as they are called..instead of "You Go Away, We Don't Care!!" ...Then referred the matter to their technical team for ticket resolution..who emailed me that it was my fault not theirs. Guys don't waste time with these fellows..never do business with them..or you would be disappointed big time. These guys are cheats, liars, conmen, leeches, thugs, dacoits..beware!!!!!!
chintan33

May 27, 2018

Breach of Customer's Trust

Booking Id: TUACPQ6KA

Goibibo is seriously breaching customer's trust, never use them if you are booking Air Ticket with refund protection. I will go straight to the point.

I have done 2 bookings of domestic flights, one with MMT and second with Goibibo.

1. Goibibo - Total Ticket Cost for 2 Adult Passengers Rs.8734
2. Make My Trip - Total Ticket Cost for 2 Adult Passengers Rs.16176

Both of them had refund protection and I have cancelled both the flights, and refund I have received is as follow...

1. Goibibo Refund: Rs.7196/- They have deducted Rs.-1554 (Whooping 18% of the total amount) as cancellation charges even though I had refund Protection.

2. Make My Trip Refund: Rs.14922/- They have deducted Rs.-1254 (Only 8% of the total amount) as cancellation charges with refund protection.
shinjuku1310

May 21, 2018

Dennied Hotel Stay

I booked Hotel vide ID HTLFXTU6VC dt. Feb, 22, 2018 for March 1 and 2 (2 nights) in BANGKOK and paid advance as usual. Surprisingly I was refused stay saying that Goibibo hadn't paid them in past. i was not given anything in writing but was advised to take pictures as a proof that I was there. tried to contact them but was unable to do so. I also tried to book another hotel from Goibibo so as to to keep proof that I booked anothre hotel, but the site did not take the dates already booked for.
I wrote a mail next morning, got a revert that my matter will be looked into. But even 3 reminders no responnse from team.
GOING to consumer court.
Chadhas35

May 5, 2018

Go cash, gocash+

Goibibo Company is my favourite online booking website but nowdays goibibo is play game with customers because they said customers can use 100% gocash, gocash+ Its true but all other deals are finished like GETSETGO, GOINTH, BESTBOGO all the codes are not working & most important things you can notice it “ YOU SHOULD PAY FULL MONEY” you are not get the advantage guys

Thankyou
rk_sk

May 2, 2018

Fraud company and false promises

Worst experience of life.Absolutely fraud company.False promises. Hotel owners & #goibibo team, together play with customers.They just know how to keep customers money & not return.Both keep telling to talk to other party & there is no resolution. Then they ban you from FACEBOOK
ABHILASH MAHARSHI

Mar 26, 2018

Refund not received after a month

I specially booked refundable ticket and on cancelation they are taking almost 99 percent of the booking amount. Customer care did not help. This is a total fraud case cheating customer by writing refundable to sell tickets.

PRIYANKA GOSWAMI
Rahul Kumar jain01

Jan 13, 2018

Buking amount received not

i made a booking in goibibo website for 16th jan journey date and the number used for booking is 9629649083
and booking id: n6ep6qzsb

but i entered source and destination in reverse order
actual source is visakhapatnam
actual destination is chennai

i have made a booking in reverse order,
i am a student and i cannot afford to lose my money by giving refund just in hundreds for ticket worth 4000rs which is a big and open cheating for un affordable persons like me, i am a studying and i cannot pay again this huge amounts
i want full refund or give a ticket from vizag to chennai which i told earlier which i booked in reverse,

i am normal middle class student and i cannot afford again and again ticket if u can't change the ticket to reverse order source and destination,
give me full amount, i am repeating, raise this issue has high priority to the senior most level of goibibo and either change the source and destination in reverse order or
refund back my complete money into my aaccount,
i cannot afford to lose money,
its a big amount for me, escalate this issue to the senior most person of goibibo and
call me

Golbibo Customer Care Helpline no. 6200-947-401

Jan 10, 2018

— my cousin mr,vicky, passanger is stuck up in visakhapatnam and need his amount back to make his journey to his hometown chennai

We are suffering from 3 days caliing and keeping mails to goibibo
I want complete amount for complaint which is raised 3 days back onwards and which is still in process,
I raised complaint on sunday
72 hours my issue is not solved
I want a serious action against all those of goibibo team who spoke with number 9030737018

myself, ashok and I am also a customer of GOIBIBO and my cousin mr, vicky is stuck up in visakhapatnam due to reverse booking done

Name: Vicky
Booking ID: N6EP6QZSB

now i want either booking to be corrected for the same date
or refund the amount into my cousin's account

he has in sufficient money and is stuck up in visakhapatnam
and he has to buy a ticket to chennai if u refund the money
please take action against this seriously
and the management like harjot singh and who all spoke with me and delayed for process and my cousin is still suffering in visakhapatnam
please take this issue up to goibibo chairman as a passenger is not to able to travel due to in sufficient money with the passenger

return the amount as soon, so vicky my cousin can travel back to chennai which the actual journey required

thanks
ashok

Jan 9, 2018

complete fraud from goibibo management collecting thousands and thousands of rupees from customers

complete fraud from goibibo management collecting thousands and thousands of ruppes from customers

i mistakenely selected source and destination wrongly for that this goibibo is taking by money almost completely back and
i request the supporting consumer complaint board to please take action aganist this official robbery from normal people
and please file a case on the team

PASSENGER NAME: VICKY RAJ

BOOKING ID: N6EP6QZSB

I MADE A BOOKING IN GOIBIBO WEBSITE FOR 16TH JAN JOURNEY DATE AND THE NUMBER USED FOR BOOKING IS 9629649083

BUT I ENTERED SOURCE AND DESTINATION IN REVERSE ORDER

ACTUAL SOURCE IS VISAKHAPATNAM

ACTUAL DESTINATION IS CHENNAI

I HAVE MADE A BOOKING IN REVERSE ORDER ,

I AM A STUDENT AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MY MONEY BY GIVING REFUND JUST IN HUNDREDS FOR TICKET WORTH 4000RS WHICH IS A BIG AND OPEN CHEATING FOR UN AFFORDABLE PERSONS LIKE ME , I AM A STUDYING AND I CANNOT PAY AGAIN THIS HUGE AMOUNTS

I WANT FULL REFUND OR GIVE A TICKET FROM VIZAG TO CHENNAI WHICH I TOLD EARLIER WHICH I BOOKED IN REVERSE,

I AM NORMAL MIDDLE CLASS STUDENT AND I CANNOT AFFORD AGAIN AND AGAIN TICKET IF U CAN'T CHANGE THE TICKET TO REVERSE ORDER SOURCE AND DESTINATION,

GIVE ME FULL AMOUNT , I AM REPEATING , RAISE THIS ISSUE HAS HIGH PRIORITY TO THE SENIOR MOST LEVEL OF GOIBIBO AND EITHER CHANGE THE SOURCE AND DESTINATION IN REVERSE ORDER OR

REFUND BACK MY COMPLETE MONEY INTO MY AACCOUNT ,

I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY,

ITS A BIG AMOUNT FOR ME, ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO THE SENIOR MOST PERSON OF GOIBIBO AND

CALL ME AT 9030737018 WHICH IS THE PRESENT UPDATED NUMBER,

Jan 8, 2018

need for change journey in reverse order For complete refund my money for airfare collected but cannot allow this corporate robbery

HELLO,

REFUND BACK MY COMPLETE MONEY INTO MY AACCOUNT ,
I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY,
CALL ME AT 9030737018 WHICH IS THE PRESENT UPDATED NUMBER,

escort service - Fraud
    They charged us money and not provided the service
    Noida Authority - Blockage drainage(Naali)
    We are facing a problem of blockage drainage (Naali) water...
    MOPSOTHDRCARD, SBIPG - Money debited from sbi account
    I have paid Rs. 1000 for CIL management trainee...
    GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services - Money got credited from my account without authorisation...
    First, 1.00 inr (time:13:31) has been credited 3 times and...
    Honda - Second hand activa poor serive
    I booked an activa in December at jogeshwari west,...
    international cricket council - Unfair means
    Hi During the 3rd ODI between Australia and india, I...
    Money Refund - against national consumer complaint forum
    respected sir, I have submitted my complaint here to...
    NTA Jee Main - Wrong percentile
    Sir, With due respect I would request you to kindly...
    Street Dogs - Dangerous Street dogs
    I live in 1001,sector 22 B where street dogs bite and bark...