GoIbibo

Consumer complaints and reviews about GoIbibo

Mpganesan

Nov 13, 2018

[#25475647] Refund Is Incorrect

I have booked a resort through the Goibibo for Murudeshwara trip on oct 19 2018, initially I got the confirmation for room bookings through mail but later next day one of the support representative from Goibibo called me and said that no rooms are availbe in that resort also there is some technical issues in Goibibo website you will get the full amount within 3 working days. I have paid nearly rs.18000 but I got only rs.8000 from goibibo till now waiting for remaining amount. Please let us know how can I reach top level management in Goibibo or need to file the case.

Manju
globalflyer

Sep 4, 2018

RE Schdueling a flight

they are scamsters, fraud, cheats..and hell..they refuse to let you change or manage your booking. once booked your money is sunk in case you have to change or refund. spread the word. they scam customers. once sold, they cut you off totally, your money is non refundable even on refunadable ticket...check all reviewers. the website has been created to block you from 'manage my booking' you can not manage it..they keep showing error, when you call them they decline to re scheduel under the pretext of loss of time and prices rising, when you agree to pay, they decline saying flight is full and you are forced to buy a new ticket for the same day, same time exactly same flight from theor web site..what a scam...indians...what do you expect from indian service providers, they say, go complain, we have a huge population as our next customer...typical indian cheating practice..
rakesh6421

Jul 23, 2018

just refund money problem

I booked my room on 13th for 14th to 15th of June( Booking ID:HTL6SETBUG ) and my money was deducted n the room was booked for which I got the confirmation email also. But on the next day during checkin the hotel refused to accept my booking as the room was already booked against someone.....
Goibibo just didn't update the fact that the room was already engaged but charged money from me...

Goibibo is just hell to deal with....

from that day did not receive any money regarding that Booking of hotel and your customer care is not at all responding to the customer very bad serivce i have not got refund and since 3 days i have called goibibo customer care and there also no one is responding properly. Answer me properly when this refund will processed ?? Goibibo customer care number 9064193115..
Pankaj_09

Jul 17, 2018

Refund not given

Goibibo is just hell to deal with....

i am badly irritated with your service
abhi_psingh

Jun 27, 2018

Payment not refunded

I made hotel booking from GOIBIBO on 30th May 2018 with booking ID HTLYNUF8RZ in hotel Swan Suites Hyderabad, for the date of 9-10th June. But I cancelled the booking on 6th June 2018 due to some personal work. As per cancellation policy of the company I was to be refunded full amount of Rs. 1230 if I cancel my booking before 8th June.

So as per the company's policies I was to be refunded full amount and they told me the it will take next 5-14 working days for the amount to be reflected in my bank account. But still I have not received the refund in my bank account. I have called the customer care and asked them for the same many times, they always say that it will reflect soon.

I think this is a fraud company and don't want to refund my amount. So please someone take some serious action on this.

Abhishek Pratap Singh
Sandeep Yadav

Jun 26, 2018

failed transaction

I tried to book a cab from Gurugaon to Jaipur by goibibo app on 20th June2018 twice making payment of Rs1500 each time.My money was deducted from the account but cab wasnt booked as money got stuck in the payment gateway.I again tried on 21st June and again lost Rs1500.Out of these three i have received Rs 1500 back in my account bur Rs 3000 are still awaited. Please check and help.

Manisha Yadav

Account no.13440110035672

failed transaction

dipankar aine

Jun 5, 2018

GOIBIBO FROUD

Dear Go ibibo team,
I am totally disappointed by the Goibibo device. From last three months I am struggling a lot for getting back by hard-core money from Goibibo. Several time I communicate your team but i failed to get the amount back.
My service request is 23354505.
Dear sir, it is the high time for me. I have already given 2 times 16 % surcharge to the credit card dept.
So now I want the amount including the surcharge amount with in Three days unless I will go to CONSUMER SECTION. for this refund.

Dipankar Aine
GOIBIBO IS TOTALLY FROUD
2andy

Jun 3, 2018

GoIbibo are in the business of cheating people

I booked a hotel room on June 2, 2018 in Thane. Apparently the hotel provided bed and breakfast. However, I was told on June 3rd morning at the breakfast table that, my booking did not cover breakfast. How shocking embarrassing! It was clearly mentioned on the booking page about the free breakfast included. When I called goibibo customer service they said I was wrong and chose a room without breakfast option. Makemytrip and Agoda were providing the same deal with breakfast. GoCare the customer service team as they are called..instead of "You Go Away, We Don't Care!!" ...Then referred the matter to their technical team for ticket resolution..who emailed me that it was my fault not theirs. Guys don't waste time with these fellows..never do business with them..or you would be disappointed big time. These guys are cheats, liars, conmen, leeches, thugs, dacoits..beware!!!!!!
chintan33

May 27, 2018

Breach of Customer's Trust

Booking Id: TUACPQ6KA

Goibibo is seriously breaching customer's trust, never use them if you are booking Air Ticket with refund protection. I will go straight to the point.

I have done 2 bookings of domestic flights, one with MMT and second with Goibibo.

1. Goibibo - Total Ticket Cost for 2 Adult Passengers Rs.8734
2. Make My Trip - Total Ticket Cost for 2 Adult Passengers Rs.16176

Both of them had refund protection and I have cancelled both the flights, and refund I have received is as follow...

1. Goibibo Refund: Rs.7196/- They have deducted Rs.-1554 (Whooping 18% of the total amount) as cancellation charges even though I had refund Protection.

2. Make My Trip Refund: Rs.14922/- They have deducted Rs.-1254 (Only 8% of the total amount) as cancellation charges with refund protection.
shinjuku1310

May 21, 2018

Dennied Hotel Stay

I booked Hotel vide ID HTLFXTU6VC dt. Feb, 22, 2018 for March 1 and 2 (2 nights) in BANGKOK and paid advance as usual. Surprisingly I was refused stay saying that Goibibo hadn't paid them in past. i was not given anything in writing but was advised to take pictures as a proof that I was there. tried to contact them but was unable to do so. I also tried to book another hotel from Goibibo so as to to keep proof that I booked anothre hotel, but the site did not take the dates already booked for.
I wrote a mail next morning, got a revert that my matter will be looked into. But even 3 reminders no responnse from team.
GOING to consumer court.
Chadhas35

May 5, 2018

Go cash, gocash+

Goibibo Company is my favourite online booking website but nowdays goibibo is play game with customers because they said customers can use 100% gocash, gocash+ Its true but all other deals are finished like GETSETGO, GOINTH, BESTBOGO all the codes are not working & most important things you can notice it “ YOU SHOULD PAY FULL MONEY” you are not get the advantage guys

Thankyou
rk_sk

May 2, 2018

Fraud company and false promises

Worst experience of life.Absolutely fraud company.False promises. Hotel owners & #goibibo team, together play with customers.They just know how to keep customers money & not return.Both keep telling to talk to other party & there is no resolution. Then they ban you from FACEBOOK
ABHILASH MAHARSHI

Mar 26, 2018

Refund not received after a month

I specially booked refundable ticket and on cancelation they are taking almost 99 percent of the booking amount. Customer care did not help. This is a total fraud case cheating customer by writing refundable to sell tickets.

PRIYANKA GOSWAMI
Rahul Kumar jain01

Jan 13, 2018

Buking amount received not

i made a booking in goibibo website for 16th jan journey date and the number used for booking is 9629649083

i have made a booking in reverse order,
i am a student and i cannot afford to lose my money by giving refund just in hundreds for ticket worth 4000rs which is a big and open cheating for un affordable persons like me, i am a studying and i cannot pay again this huge amounts
i want full refund or give a ticket from vizag to chennai which i told earlier which i booked in reverse,

i am normal middle class student and i cannot afford again and again ticket if u can't change the ticket to reverse order source and destination,
give me full amount, i am repeating, raise this issue has high priority to the senior most level of goibibo and either change the source and destination in reverse order or
i cannot afford to lose money,
its a big amount for me, escalate this issue to the senior most person of goibibo and
call me

Golbibo Customer Care Helpline no. 6200-947-401

Jan 10, 2018

— my cousin mr,vicky, passanger is stuck up in visakhapatnam and need his amount back to make his journey to his hometown chennai

We are suffering from 3 days caliing and keeping mails to goibibo
I want complete amount for complaint which is raised 3 days back onwards and which is still in process,
I raised complaint on sunday
72 hours my issue is not solved
I want a serious action against all those of goibibo team who spoke with number 9030737018

myself, ashok and I am also a customer of GOIBIBO and my cousin mr, vicky is stuck up in visakhapatnam due to reverse booking done

Name: Vicky
Booking ID: N6EP6QZSB

now i want either booking to be corrected for the same date
or refund the amount into my cousin's account

he has in sufficient money and is stuck up in visakhapatnam
and he has to buy a ticket to chennai if u refund the money
please take action against this seriously
and the management like harjot singh and who all spoke with me and delayed for process and my cousin is still suffering in visakhapatnam
please take this issue up to goibibo chairman as a passenger is not to able to travel due to in sufficient money with the passenger

return the amount as soon, so vicky my cousin can travel back to chennai which the actual journey required

thanks
ashok

Jan 9, 2018

complete fraud from goibibo management collecting thousands and thousands of rupees from customers

complete fraud from goibibo management collecting thousands and thousands of ruppes from customers

i mistakenely selected source and destination wrongly for that this goibibo is taking by money almost completely back and
i request the supporting consumer complaint board to please take action aganist this official robbery from normal people
and please file a case on the team

PASSENGER NAME: VICKY RAJ

BOOKING ID: N6EP6QZSB

I MADE A BOOKING IN GOIBIBO WEBSITE FOR 16TH JAN JOURNEY DATE AND THE NUMBER USED FOR BOOKING IS 9629649083

BUT I ENTERED SOURCE AND DESTINATION IN REVERSE ORDER

ACTUAL SOURCE IS VISAKHAPATNAM

ACTUAL DESTINATION IS CHENNAI

I HAVE MADE A BOOKING IN REVERSE ORDER ,

I AM A STUDENT AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MY MONEY BY GIVING REFUND JUST IN HUNDREDS FOR TICKET WORTH 4000RS WHICH IS A BIG AND OPEN CHEATING FOR UN AFFORDABLE PERSONS LIKE ME , I AM A STUDYING AND I CANNOT PAY AGAIN THIS HUGE AMOUNTS

I WANT FULL REFUND OR GIVE A TICKET FROM VIZAG TO CHENNAI WHICH I TOLD EARLIER WHICH I BOOKED IN REVERSE,

I AM NORMAL MIDDLE CLASS STUDENT AND I CANNOT AFFORD AGAIN AND AGAIN TICKET IF U CAN'T CHANGE THE TICKET TO REVERSE ORDER SOURCE AND DESTINATION,

GIVE ME FULL AMOUNT , I AM REPEATING , RAISE THIS ISSUE HAS HIGH PRIORITY TO THE SENIOR MOST LEVEL OF GOIBIBO AND EITHER CHANGE THE SOURCE AND DESTINATION IN REVERSE ORDER OR

REFUND BACK MY COMPLETE MONEY INTO MY AACCOUNT ,

I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY,

ITS A BIG AMOUNT FOR ME, ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO THE SENIOR MOST PERSON OF GOIBIBO AND

CALL ME AT 9030737018 WHICH IS THE PRESENT UPDATED NUMBER,

Jan 8, 2018

need for change journey in reverse order For complete refund my money for airfare collected but cannot allow this corporate robbery

HELLO,

I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY,
CALL ME AT 9030737018 WHICH IS THE PRESENT UPDATED NUMBER,

suryakumars

Jan 8, 2018

Goibibo charges very high rates for airline tickets

Hello I booked a return flight for 2 adults and 2 Children on 4th jan2018 through goIbibo for Pune to Chandigarh (Dt - 6th March Flight 814) and Chandigarh to Pune(Dt - 14March Flight 813) for a price of Rs 41516.
I again booked on 6th Jan 2018 for my friends family directly with Airindia on the same flights for a price of Rs 35648 surprisingly goibibo could not show any flight availaibility on their site for these same flights.
Which basically means that goibibo search algos are very poor and it is best to avoid buying from this site.
They come up with stupid answers when asked.

Jan 7, 2018

need for change journey in reverse order or complete refund of my money for airfare collected but cannot alow this corporate robbery

name: vicky raj

call me at 9030737018 which is the present updated number,

Jan 7, 2018

Goibibo — need for change journey in reverse order or complete refund of my money for airfare collected but cannot allow this corporate robbery

name: vicky raj

call me at 9030737018 which is the present updated number,

Nishantsingh210785

Jan 5, 2018

Fool customers

This is really sad to get pathetic service from Goibibo, where the rescheduling charges are higher than new ticket and refundable tickets refunded amount comes out to be 0.
I don't know is it really require to make fool out of a customer to earn profit or should have some ethics too to incorporate in the business.

I would strongly not recommend this site for any service and would share my experience with all my known and contact so that people should not book tkt and if they book it than be prepared to waste the entire booking amount if needs to change the date or cancel the tkt at the time emergency.
Shaj Actros

Dec 30, 2017

Don't book through Goibibo

Dear Customers,

We are Hotelier to Goibibo, We have very bad experience with this Online booking agent. If customer is booking through Goibibo, they never transfer the money to the Hotelier's account as properly. after guest check out only they will initiate if Hoteliers requests 100 times. This is so cruel and so bad. The reason is they utilize this amounts for their other purpose after Guest transfer it. We are asking to the customers that is it right thing which they are doing. So we are humbly requesting you please don't book through this Online booking agent (Goibibo).

Shajahan
Ipraving

Dec 25, 2017

Go ibibo is cheating company beware

I booked a hotel from go ibibo 2 days before stay.
while check in hotel receptionist denied   entry saying payments from ibibo is pending since last 6 months. when i Complaint to ibibo. they straight away cancel my booking and put me in trouble while on remote place. it took me hole night to find another hotel with double charges. please Don't book anything from goibibo. they are cheaters and spoiled your holiday. my target is to stopped atleast 100 people not to choose goibibo.
Ankit.singhal1234

Dec 18, 2017

Goibibo is shutting down

Hey Guys,
I heard goibibo is shutting down and it has started refunding people amount and cancelling their booking.
I read somewhere that Goibibo is running like Malya and Timtara. Don't book from it, it will show you cheapest price as they will just take the money and won't provide you the services.
Niteshgst

Dec 3, 2017

Overcharging GST

Recently, i have booked one hotel room in Hotel La Ttakshang, Gangtok from 25th Nov to 01 Dec via goibibo (Booking Id HTLLCLMW4T) which showed the rate @Rs.2000/- per night and offered discount. Finally i booked the hotel @Rs.1200/- something per day for the said period. However, they charged me GST @28% @Rs.12,000/- (6 days @original price of Rs.2000 per day) i.e. Rs.3,360/-. However, the gst is only 12% for hotels for room rent between Rs.1000 per day to Rs.2500 per day. When i contacted them, they told me that since cumulative value is Rs.12000 i.e. more than Rs.7500, 28% gst has been charged and collected. When i tweeted to their handle, they replied that the actual room rent per day is Rs.8000 which is available to them only and the hotel. When i asked them to provide rate card for hotel, they didn't reply further.
Therefore, extra gst charged and collected may be refunded to me and appropriate action may be taken against the concerned assessee.

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...