GoIbibo

Consumer complaints and reviews about GoIbibo

Shaj Actros

Dec 30, 2017

Don't book through Goibibo

Dear Customers,

We are Hotelier to Goibibo, We have very bad experience with this Online booking agent. If customer is booking through Goibibo, they never transfer the money to the Hotelier's account as properly. after guest check out only they will initiate if Hoteliers requests 100 times. This is so cruel and so bad. The reason is they utilize this amounts for their other purpose after Guest transfer it. We are asking to the customers that is it right thing which they are doing. So we are humbly requesting you please don't book through this Online booking agent (Goibibo).

Shajahan
Ipraving

Dec 25, 2017

Go ibibo is cheating company beware

I booked a hotel from go ibibo 2 days before stay.
while check in hotel receptionist denied   entry saying payments from ibibo is pending since last 6 months. when i Complaint to ibibo. they straight away cancel my booking and put me in trouble while on remote place. it took me hole night to find another hotel with double charges. please Don't book anything from goibibo. they are cheaters and spoiled your holiday. my target is to stopped atleast 100 people not to choose goibibo.
Ankit.singhal1234

Dec 18, 2017

Goibibo is shutting down

Hey Guys,
I heard goibibo is shutting down and it has started refunding people amount and cancelling their booking.
I read somewhere that Goibibo is running like Malya and Timtara. Don't book from it, it will show you cheapest price as they will just take the money and won't provide you the services.
Niteshgst

Dec 3, 2017

Overcharging GST

Recently, i have booked one hotel room in Hotel La Ttakshang, Gangtok from 25th Nov to 01 Dec via goibibo (Booking Id HTLLCLMW4T) which showed the rate @Rs.2000/- per night and offered discount. Finally i booked the hotel @Rs.1200/- something per day for the said period. However, they charged me GST @28% @Rs.12,000/- (6 days @original price of Rs.2000 per day) i.e. Rs.3,360/-. However, the gst is only 12% for hotels for room rent between Rs.1000 per day to Rs.2500 per day. When i contacted them, they told me that since cumulative value is Rs.12000 i.e. more than Rs.7500, 28% gst has been charged and collected. When i tweeted to their handle, they replied that the actual room rent per day is Rs.8000 which is available to them only and the hotel. When i asked them to provide rate card for hotel, they didn't reply further.
Therefore, extra gst charged and collected may be refunded to me and appropriate action may be taken against the concerned assessee.
namanagarwal

Nov 22, 2017

Did not get my arrangement after cancal of ticket by air line side

with due respect, i booked a ticket from patna to ahmedabad for 23 rd of nov via delhi from goibigo.. then got a mesaage from goair that patna to delhi flight is cancealed due to some technical issue ... i have my connecting flight from del to ahmedabad ..because of cancelation of patna to delhi flight i have to reach delhi airport before 12 pm . my pnr no is -W56IGC(PAT to DEL)
so i requested to goibigo to arrange a ticket for me so i can take my flight from del to ahm .. after a long discussion of three days they are not ready for do anything .. so i made my own ticket from pat to ahm.
now i am going to complain in consumer court nd DGCA. i suffered a lot beacuse of irresponsibal behaviour of Goibigo team..
thnks..
Ankit.singhal1234

Nov 21, 2017

Goibibo is cheat

Goibibo is a cheat. Booking id HTL8JGFGEQ. I booked a hotel and paid 1 month in advance and at checkin time hotel denied booking. Shut down goibibo, as its like giving money to beggars.
DevaDB

Nov 19, 2017

Awasome account

I created a Goibibo account and given my mobile number, they themselves given some email id to my account and not at all allowing to edit it. I don't understand what is there in providing a option to edit personal details.. FO.. very brilliant development team in Goibibo..
Strongavailable

Nov 7, 2017

Refund not given

Hi team

I have checked online on your website and booked the ticket for my mother xyz (Don't want to mention exact name) for 15/10/2017 from manchester (Uk) to udaipur (India). I have booked end to end ticket from your website out of suggested options on website

1. Easyjet :- machester to amsterdam pnr :espng6j

2 airfrance :- amsterdam to paris pnr :oaz4et

3. Airindia :- paris to delhi pnr: ybges

4 airindia :- delhi to udaipr pnr :jmtym

Now when on 15 oct 2017 early morning i reached to manchester airport easyjet team told me that easy jet is point to point airline so you can't travel as you are going to india. You have to book through klm, flybee etc who provide transit facility, easyjet don't have transit facility and you can't fly.

My first question: - why goibigo have suggested this option if easyjet don't have transit facility, while booking i have motioned that i am looking for flight from manchester to udaipur (India)

Anyways then from manchester airport i called to goibibo international flight department and ms. Kajal have attended, she said i can't suggest anything and she transfer the call to supervisor subham. Very sad to inform you that you have such a bad team members and senior managers that they take client for granted. I continuously calling them but they have not at all responded, they were just we are working on the issue and they never called me back. I was continuously making international call and waited for them for more than 5 hours. I have suggested them to change the second flight from manchester to paris but they have not did that. Even i suggested them to talk to airfrance authority they have not did that. Above all as a irresponsible manager and executive kajal and shubham both have left for the day from office without handing over my issue where i am stilling waiting at airport for 6 hours along with my 63 year old mother and my son.

My second question: - is this is the way your team works, if they finish their duty, can’t it there responsibility to handover their work? Instead of that they just close the ticket. And i told them number of times to call me back but they never call me and just put the comment the mobile is not reachable

Now later mohammad from your team was cooperative, he was calling me back and he was the only person trying to resolve the issue and understanding the issue. Though he was also not able to check or reschedule the booking from manchester to paris. Main point is mohamad is able to call me but for kajal and shubham i was not reachable

Because of the wrong itinerary suggestion on your website my mother was unable to fly from manchester to paris and then when none of your team member can help me then i myself have spend 400 pound and booked the ticket from manchester to paris (Using flybee flight) and then at 5 o’clock my mother travel from manchester to paris. And then continue with her rest of booking.

Now what all your team can do at that time
1.in the morning they can call to airfrance and ask them to change the ticket of second flight from manchester to paris and in the morning they were charging less but your team has not did that.

2. Your team can at least call me back with the progress of the work and what they are planning and doing but none of your team member call me back, above all they just close the ticket

3. Your team can plan the next options so that at least next flight cancellation won’t require when they also very well know the it’s fault of travel agency to provide the wrong itinerary and later they have to bear the expenses of whole ticket.

Now refund 400 pound which i have paid to book my mother ticket from manchester to paris as there is no fault of mine and i was unable to take the flight from manchester to paris because the suggestion given on your website was wrong.. Even one of goibibo customer care exceutive talk to easyjet team and they confirm its not visa issue and it is point to point service issue and easyjet provide only point to point service, and this option is not valid for multiple itinerary booking

The team is not giving my refund and they just closed the ticket .

They are giving mental harassment to me
Apurba Sinhamahapatra

Oct 30, 2017

Refund

Transaction ID: IGACGUHEG2
Date: 29-OCT-2017
Amount: 1553.00 Rs
I was trying to book an hotel on GoIbibo app. During payment through SBI Net banking the connection timed out and booking was not completed.
Please let me know refund status.
pavanpatidar

Oct 28, 2017

Ticket booking failed from Goibibo

I booked ticket on 9th of Oct but payment was successfully done from my end and bank end but goibibio did not refund my amount
vamshi kolluru

Oct 14, 2017

money till now not refunded

i have booked a train tickets from goibibo app on 22/07/2017 in tatkal on that day at evening train telangana express from nizamuddin railway station delhi to secunderabad railway station hyderabad and later with in 5 hours i have cancelled the tickets through same goibio app and from that day did not receive any money regarding that cnacellation of tickets and your customer care is not at all responding to the customer very bad serivce
Shreyans1311

Oct 3, 2017

No refund against refundable ticket

I specially booked refundable ticket and on cancelation they are taking almost 99 percent of the booking amount. Customer care did not help. This is a total fraud case cheating customer by writing refundable to sell tickets.
Tarunsoni7

Sep 23, 2017

Bus I booked does not have my destination in his route!

If there would have been 0 ratings I would have preferred to give that to them. Horrible experience for the first time with Goibibo . We Booked a ticket from sunder nagar to ambala. But at the time I was onboard and about to reach ambala I come to know that bus was not heading to ambala. Driver didn't know & bark out loud when I tried to ask him when we will reach ambala . He simply said this bus does not go to ambala. What a pity why you booked us then. They dropped us on middle of nowhere road at 5 in the morning. This trip turns out to be the last trip with goibibo. Please don't just earn money , select you trustworthy travel agents, after all customer satisfaction is what pays you off. Several other passengers who booked for Chandigarh also faced same situation. Really disheartened.

Booking PNR- A2CCN9YJ
Regards Tarun
siyak

Sep 19, 2017

Refund problem

Worst customer care experience.
Harshad Londhe

Aug 22, 2017

No Refund even after 2 months

on 25th June, 2017, my BUS was canceled and till date I didn't get refund against it.

Payment ID - GOBUSANDbda6e40461
PNR - 97733785-839270
reema2412

Jul 11, 2017

refund not received after a month

This is my complaint ticket no. 11645618 (day of transaction ) 12629541 ,12622961(after a month ) . I had booked a domestic flight from Chennai to Bangalore on 14th June. On the first try, there was transaction failure and My money got debited from the card . I called up Goibibo and they assured me it will be refunded in 24 hours . So I went ahead with that confidence and tried booking a second time on your site which was a success (PNR-YBSG4Z) . The customer executive on that day said that he started the refund initiation on that day itself . Till now there has been no refund to my account. I called up many times and they say different answers saying it has been initiated and another customer support manager asking to see my bank statement ever since the date of booking to prove that I have not received my refund. DO YOU NOT HAVE A SYSTEM IN PLACE WHICH CONFIRMS IF I HAVE RECEIVED MY REFUND OR NOT ??? why do I have to share my PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT with you people for you to confirm the same ? Contradicting answers and buying more time is what has happened till date . It is a huge sum of 8338 rs. If you search the no. of booking against my phone number, you will realize that I am a frequent customer and I am honestly never going to use your site after this harassment and experience at the hands of your customer support. I need my money refunded and I expect a reply from you on this asap before I take it to the social networking site and consumer court detailing my tedious experience with you. 8338 rupees is a big amount and I cannot leave it like this .
GandhiP

Jun 27, 2017

Wrong timings of flights were given

I had selected the flight from Pune to Delhi for 18th July 2017 for 1.20 am from go ibibo ,and when my billing was completed, I received the flight details saying timings 18th July 11.30 am ,which is absolutely wrong,
Also when I have called the customer care,which is of no use as nobody response to same.Strict action should be taken and need my correct flight details. Goibibo is a fraud.
harjit bhatti

Jun 25, 2017

Ticket# 0984993928062 booked through Goibib0

I am a Canadian Citizen and this complaint is in regards to My 72 years old Mom on wheel chair

Ticket# 0984993928062 for Sukhwant Kaur Bhatti at Delhi Aiport

The experience of travelling with Air India and booking ticket through goibibo was a big hassle.Initially after booking the ticket for my mom I had made the request for wheel Chair which they told me that the request had been initiated with airlines and also after getting the boarding ticket from Toronto Pearson Airport for Toronto –London- Delhi- Kolkata they told that the baggage will be collected in Kolkata Airport.

In Delhi first of all Wheel chair was not provided and later she found out that the luggage was to be collected. What if she walked out of the Airport without luggage? And how did you expect her to carry her luggage when she cannot even walk properly.

She somehow managed to call me in a panic situation and not knowing what to do as no one was being co-operative. I called Air India office and was given excuse. I wanted to talk to Manger but was put on hold with no sign.

How do you expect us to send our parents relying on Airline which is not trustworthy. I would like you to look into this matter seriously as many parents travel frequently to meet their family as their loved ones cannot accompany every time.

I would appreciated if you look into this matter seriously and compensate Mom for unnecessary trouble.
Amit Hasnani

Jun 22, 2017

Pathetic Services - Urgent

Such a a Pathetic website,, Goibibo people are a big fraud they actually cheat customers by confirming their Hotel booking ..I booked a Hotel from Goibibo ..Hotels name is Shri Balaji International, Vellore. Hotel booking is confirmed ..Booking Id- HTLQ7N86Y8..I had called them to my surprise i came to know that my booking has been cancelled reason being the Hotel rooms are full.. I have done the booking in this Hotel reason being My brothers Admission is to be done in VIT, Vellore and i needed a close accommodation so that it can be easy for me to go the institute for admission.. Now its been 2 days there is no reply from Goibibo people..they are saying that we will be providing you with alternative accommodation but u people are still looking for alternate accommodation .. What kind of services are you providing ..Your cheating the customers by confirming their booking and later cancelling them.. I have heard this lately from many of my friends and i still had trust in you reason being i book flights from your website and i am a regular customer and keep making flight bookings from your website..Dint expect such a pathetic services for Hotels.. U people are actually cheating customers.. I am a lawyer i am actually going to take you to the court and sue u people if immediate action is not taken ASAP from your side. People ple
Nilanjona habisyasi

Jun 22, 2017

About hotel

Goibibo is just bekar, dabba n useless..... I booked my room on 21st for 22nd of June n my money was deducted n the room was booked for which I got the confirmation email also. But on the next day during checkin the hotel refused to accept my booking as the room was already booked against someone..... Goibibo just didn't update the fact that the room was already engaged bt charged money from me...... After long arguments with goibibo agent, he gave offered me another hotel which was just too bad with the worst room with so much money charged from me.......
Goibibo is just hell to deal with....
RUCHINANDITA

Jun 18, 2017

Lack of apathy and responsiveness

I have booked three tickets from Bhubaneswar to London Heathrow airport through GoIbibo website as one combined package. The first domestic flight BBSR->Blore was delayed, so Flight Blore->Doha->London (two flights of Qatar AIrlines) was missed. Result: Immediately booking THREE tickets one way from Blore->Delhi->London costing 94000INR + loss of initial flight booked (approximately 50000INR). Insurance company says travel insurance is valid if passengers are outside the domicile country which clearly is not suiting as passengers were still within India. Neither Goibibo nor Indigo are bearing any loss to this huge financial loss for a middle class family like ours. My family went through a lot of mental trauma - Flight laded in hyd->blore->delhi and the london and all late night with my mother who is a very senior in age and my small niece of 9years. How can Goibibo through which I booked this package not at all respond to our plight? A strict action needs to be taken against Goibibo and/or Indogo airlines for this sheer lack of apathy for passengers.

Lack of apathy and responsiveness

kvsandeepchowdary

May 20, 2017

GO cash Fraud

Go cash can be used for any booking upto 8% or 750 whichever is lower. But when I tried to book, they said Go cash cannot be used for my booking as it is a internal condition that it cannot be used for few airlines. It is no where mentioned in the terms and conditions. Request you not to get fooled by the misleading advertisements and fraudulent offers.
shantadvg

Mar 22, 2017

Money not transfered to my account

I requested Goibibo representative to refund my amount of Rs 5481 to my recharge Account on 8TH of March 2017. i was informed that it will be done in 8 to 10 days. SR No 1046664 registered . after that i rised couple of times the request for the same till now refund has not been done. iam just getting only default mailers but no resolution...

Money not transfered to my account

Puneet Dhawan

Feb 28, 2017

Combo (hotel+flight) is a trick

Check there refund policy before buying hotel+ flight combo. They only return 5% even for fully refundable hotel and flight options. In return they give you a minor discount. Do not fall for there tricks. Once you book from them you are stuck. Believe me that small discount they give is useless and will back fire if you have to re-schedule even for refundable flights/hotels.
Booking Id: GOPKG51F9B1487330508
Intzar Ahmad

Feb 12, 2017

My money is not transfer

My money is not transfer not my bank

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...