GoIbibo

Consumer complaints and reviews about GoIbibo

aman0089

Oct 16, 2015

Useless and time waste website

GOIBIBO is totally useless and time waste website, I have been trying from past five days and 20 to 30 times every day to book Flight+Hotel from New delhi to goa. Every time i tried to make payment its redirecting to search page back again. They will show you attractive prices so do not waste time on finding best price for you because at the payment will not be processed. I called their customer care also they said every thing is ok from our end and if there is any kind of issue we will fix it within 12 hours but i have been trying since past 5 days nothing is fixed even i have tried using different computers and devices same problem exists. So its totally wastage of this. While wasting time with these people that flight prices gone up and now i am booking using make my trip far better website but i have to pay 7000 extra just because of goibibo.

Useless and time waste website

Vivekratnesh

Oct 5, 2015

Goibibo Not refunding flight fare after some technical error from their side

I tried to book a flight from Bangalore to Patna via Kolkata 3 months back. But due to some technical error the flight was not booked and amount was deducted from my credit card. Since then I have been trying to get it refunded. I have called the customer care almost trice a week. They will either say that our system is not working due to technical error on sever side or they will say that I will be getting the refund coming Tuesday/Wednesday, but that day has never come. I think that there is a sever technical issue with the Goibibo website and database/server due to which there is frequent error in booking and also customer care people are not able to respond us correctly and on time. Most of the time they end up saying please call us after sometime as we are not able to fetch your data.
So, please avoid booking through Goibibo website better to go for booking from respective airways website. You may get some discounts over Goibibo and think its cheaper but one day it will cost you much more than all the discounts you might have got till date and then you will curse them. So, better to take precaution than to go for cure (which I am trying).
In my advice just STOP booking through Goibibo.
nitishmishra

Sep 29, 2015

Company Not Refunding the money despite cancellation

I did a hotel booking for 2nd oct and cancelled it the very next day. As per the policy I was supposed to get the entire money refunded as I did the cancellation before 26th sept. I have asked GoIbibo for the refunds and I didnt get any confirmation about the refund. They have been asking about bank statements and all, which I provided. The hotel in which I did the booking also confirmed to GoIbibo that they have received the money. They did the cancellation after me asking them multiple times. But I dont see any progress on the side of the refunds. Every time a new customer support person responds to the mails and starts the story from the beginning do i want the cancellation , which is already done. It has now been upto 2 weeks and still everyday I get a mails from a new support guy who is confirming about the cancellation.
rbanta

Sep 28, 2015

Refund for the cancelled tickets

Dear Sir/ Madam,
We were forced to cancel our Bookings CKAWZP & C3HTXY with Indigo due to rescheduling of the Jet Airways flight from Patna to Kolkata from 8.0pm to 8.0AM where as our Delhi -Patna Flight was reaching Patna round 3.0pm.
At is > 7-10 days but still we not heard for the refund as we already cancelled the flights with the Airlines & they informed Goibibo will refund the money to you. JetAirways even confirmed they will refund 100% as flight was reschedule.
Even we sent request to Goibibo via Website & email but still no reply. Booking codes CKAWZP & C3HTXY.

This si how these companies make profit & keep money of customers.
gautamkumarsamal

Sep 16, 2015

Not getting refund on hotel booking.

We have too booking for 2-3, 3-4 october 2015 with booking ids HTLMM699YK, HTLRU7A6NM. Need to cancel them as we are not qualified to be family, just a group of friends. Kind of shocking when goibibo denied the refund request. Hotel cancellation policy shows it can be done but it is not, even if we are only concerned to goibibo related to booking. This is just distasteful and complete unfavourable in this case. Find it if useful, you suck.
mithilesh dashora

Sep 13, 2015

Not got refund of my cancelled flight via goibibo

I have booked my flight via Indigo from Srinagar to Indore on 07/08/2015. I have cancelled this flight on 29th august. Till 14th September I did not got my refund. I called to airline they told they had transferred amount on 30th august itself. I had made several complaint to goibibo but they are not replying. I think some thing wrong is going on with goibibo.
rawatankit1

Sep 13, 2015

Refund Not Processed

I booked a flight ticket through Goibibo for Feb. 16 (PNR-G8ZYHV) which was cancelled by AirAsia & accordingly Air Asia has refunded the whole amount to Goibibo but even after more than 7 months, I have not received my refund from Goibibo. I have called them more than 20 times but whomsoever picked the call, only promised me to call me back in next 48 hours and my money will be refunded back to me in next 4-5 days, but nothing happens. They dont respond to emails as well.

Not sure, how to get back my hard earned money from them.

Ankit,
Preeti Shah

Sep 9, 2015

Very unpleasant journey

Yesterday on 8th I travelled from kolkatta to ahmedabad at 4.55 with my husband, but from take off to landing I found the journey very unpleasant. And the pilot's announcement was not at all clear as if he is talking to some one.pl look in this matter.
Myrell

Aug 11, 2015

Ticket not booked but money deducted

Dear goibibo
I had booked a ticket on 30 July 2015. My balance was deducted but I did not receive the confirmation mail neither a message. The payment was done through credit card.email ID is [email protected] And mobile number given was 9975094365. I only got the message that my amount was deducted at GOIBIBO60179. It's been almost 3 weeks my balance wasn't refunded. Kindly help me with the same.
Jenifer Viegas
mihir88

Jul 8, 2015

Unethical working

Dear reader,

Please AVOID from using Goibibo for your flight booking. The portal MISINFORMS its customers and displays price that is much lower than the actual airline's current rates. Post refresh, it says that the displayed amount has been calibrated to the actually price, and then proceeds to the payment. Until here, it is fair! Then, after payment has gone through and the money is out of your account, Goibibo customer service calls to inform that there is again a price change and that I have 2 options:
1. Refund (that will take 3-5 working days to return)
2. Pay the change of fare

Now, what is wrong here is that: Once Goibibo takes the money out of your account at a particular fare, it cannot come back to inform that there is a change in fare (even if that is with a "refund" option). Had that refund been "immediate" - it is a different story! Whether it is Goibibo's timeline or the bank's - My money wont come to me until 3-5 working days! That's unethical way to run a business! Moreover, I rechecked the same bookings after 20 hours - and it still showed me the wrong fares.

This shows that Goibibo has all the intentions to fool the customer by low prices and then take the extra amount later, under the term "some issue at the back end and there is a change fare"

Upon raising concerns, I was contacted by 2 representatives (both not helpful at all even though the email address read [email protected]) - each explaining the same story over and over again! There are in all 1 phone conversation and 4 emails explaining the same story (along with proofs/snapshots). However, end result was that: I am at fault, since I was offered refund but not take it! My issue: Don't offer a refund, inform people of the exact fare before you charge them!
dilipkonar

Jun 14, 2015

i want to reschedule return flight ticket 21.07.2015 in place of 20.07.2015

I want to reschedule my flight ticket 21.07.2015 in place of 20.07.2015. (PNR-B51CPS)
dilipkonar

Jun 14, 2015

i want to reschedule return flight ticket 21.07.2015 in place of 20.07.2015

Presently i want to reschdule my return ticket from kolkata to agartala, (ticket PNR no:- B51CPS).date is 21.07.2015 in place of 20.07.2015.

pLease do the need ful.

Dilip
reginamarini

Jun 12, 2015

Wrong Travel Date on Airticket

On 3 Jun 2015, I booked a BLR-BOM flight onon SpiceJet through Goibibo online. I selected flight departure date as 20 Jun 2015. When Goibibo sent me the e-ticket, the departure date was 22 Jun 2015. Immediately, I reported the error through their website. They insisted that I had selected Departure Date as 22 Jun 2015. I went to the cache of my browser to retrieve the link of my booking. The link clearly shows that II selected 20 Jun 2015 as my departure date. I sent them screenshots from my PC. However they insisted that I selected 22 Jun 2015 as departure date. After several emails, on 9 Jun 2015, I received an email informing me that my .ticket number  is #433591 and that they are working on my query and would revert to me within 24 hours with an updated status/resolution. It has been 3 days and I have not heard from them. It appears Goibibo has no intention of honouring their word and are not interested in resolving their mistake.
Ruchika Richi

May 31, 2015

Fake offers and promotions

On 31st may i made a purshase of online ticket chossing Go Ibibo for the 500 worth offer they were offering

Using a mobile application i made the order.

i Also clicked on the link for this offer and procceded with an ok.

After not recieving the vouchers we called the customer care

1) they made us a fool by telling us wait for 24 hrs
2) now they reply by on mails by saying we have not used a promo code whereas there was no promocode i clicked on the offer and it asked me to proceed for the booking.
i think they are decieving customers because they want more people to purchase tickets from their portal.

Rude mails, clueless customer service.

Horrible experience

As a customer we have been decieved would have purchased a flight from some other portal with or without an offeras per my personal requirement.
Jatin Chauhan

May 28, 2015

goibibo cancelled bus but not refunded my money

I have booked one of the bus+hotel package from surat udaipur but from udaipur to surat bus trip has been cancelled and from goibibo side no information given to me and at 17th may-2015 i have called goibibo customer care executive about this query but he was told me that you booked manually from udaipur, they will already processed for refund. They told me this at 17th may-2015 but till today is 28th may-2015 and i have not got refund and since 2 days i have called goibibo customer care and there also no one is responding properly. Answer me properly when this refund will processed ???????????????????????????
i am badly irritated with your service

goibibo cancelled bus but not refunded my money

Ramgopal Ramayan

May 20, 2015

Not recieved refund money

Hi, team

This is Ram, cancelled a Bus ticket(Rajahmundry to Bangalore) on 2-5-2015 and showing the status that money is refunded, but until now my money is not deposited into my account. So, can you please help to regain my amount

My booking id: GOBUSANDe12861428503002

phone: 8500805087
jasleen_sodhi

May 7, 2015

Goibibo is not processing my refund

I booked my flight on 16th March'15 from goibibo.com under the offer 2500 cashback on any domestic flight with booking id NSGI8HF5T . After completion of my booking, I got 2500 rupees cashback in
my goibibo account in the form of promotional gocash which will expire on 14th june if not used as per their policy (90 days).
The flight was from Chennai to Mumbai on 9th April'15 and airline service provider was Spicejet.The ticket cost was Rs.2948. But unfortunately on 23rd March'15
I got message from spicejet that your flight has been cancelled.
So on 25th March'15 I raised request on Goibibo for full refund and I coordinated with spicejet in this matter. Spicejet informed me that
they had refunded my money on 26th March'15. So I contacted Goibibo customer care for refund status of my booking.I didn't receive any positive response.
Everytime they were asking me for 5-7 days in order to process my refund.

On 17th April'15 after my continuous mails on the refund status , I got response from them that they had refunded Rs.448 on 4th April'15. So as a result I got 448 in
my bank account.But my refund was of Rs.2948. When I asked them about rest Rs.2500 , again they asked me for 5-7 working days.After one week when I mailed them
regarding my refund status , I got mail from them that we're coordinating with our finance team for your refund , after confirming the same your money will get reflect
in your account. On 29th April finally I got call from Goibibo. On call they informed me that they've already processed my refund and my 2500 are in promotional Gocash
so they will not process any refund.
I told them 2500 in my gocash will expire on 14th June'15 and at a time I can only use 500 of the gocash for any booking as per your policy.I also asked them
what will happen to my money (2500 rupees) if I'll not make any booking upto 14th June'15 and Suppose if made any booking before 14th June'15 so in order to
utilize all of my i.e. 2500 I've to make 5 airline bookings before the expiry date as I can use 500 goCash for each booking. On my queries their answer was
they can't do anything in this regard and you have to cooperate with us.

It is clearly mentioned in Goibibo Cancellation Rules point no. 1 :-

"If the booking is cancelled, the cashback earned will be reversed from the goCash account.If the goCash availed through this promotion is
consumed on any other booking before cancellation, it will be deducted from the total refund due in Cash".

Gobibo is not responding to my calls and e-mails positively.On every call or e-mail they asked me for 5-7 days but there is no progress.It seems they are not
in a mood to process my refund.It's been more than one and half month since I raised request for the refund.
Prajakta Patil

May 5, 2015

E-tickets not received

I have booked return ticket MUMBAI-LONDON-MUMBAI to thro citibank premier miles master card yesterday 05 May 2015.i HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGE " your booking went through sucessfully.Payment is carged and the booking is confirmed your transcation ID:GOFLICITI680D11430834337
1 ,Miss Prajakta Dipak Patil
Sat Jul 04 AIR INDIA 131 status Manual Mumbai- London Dep 06-30 Arr-11-30
Sun Juk 26 AIR INDIA 130 Status Manual London -Mumbai Dep 13-15 Arr-02-45
Subsequntly I have received SMS from Citibank of debiting of Rs.60,412=00 & redeeming of Miles 16381 towards above transcation.
I also received email from Goibibo saying that Booking under process and if I donot receive e-tickets in next 90 minutes write to ibibo support team on www.goibibo/support goibibo team details of message as given below

Booking ID: TUA3H3ZBW
Booked on: May 5, 2015, 7:28 p.m.
Booking Under Process

Dear Prajakta,
Thank you for booking with goibibo.com We hope you had a flawless experience with us.
Please note that your booking is currently under process and you will receive a confirmation mail/ e-ticket within next 90 minutes. In case you do not receive your e-ticket within next 1 hour, please write to us at www.goibibo.com/support
goibibo team
Please feel free to share your queries and feedback at www.goibibo.com/supportDear Patilprajakta403,

Since i didnot receive e-tickets i wrote the complaint of non receipt of tickets I have received email from help desk as given below

This is a courtesy e-mail to let you know that we have received your request with a subject of [ Goibibo - 371527 ] and have started working on it immediately.

Your request has been assigned with a tracking ID [ Goibibo - 371527 ] and will be responded to within 24 hours or sooner.

Goibibo Support Team

It is more than 6 hours i have not received any clarification yet.Please let me know the status of booking and tickets urgently since I have make further steps for visa and other formalities on confirmation of tickets.It will be very nice of you if I get quick response.
Miss Prajakta Patil
Mob 9004049219
Mumbai
mohitm2608

Apr 29, 2015

Operator Cancelled/Rescheduled the bus - I want refund for cancelled/rescheduled bus

HI Goibibo Team,

I want full Refund of my ticket as Bus operator has cancelled the bus. I have booked a ticket on 6th Apr 2015.
Please find below detailed ticket information:
Journey: Pune to Indore
Boarding Points: Prakash Travels Nashik Phata, Pune
Mobile No:9049729787
Email ID: [email protected]
PNR No: P6KNQQ

I have received a message from "VM-STSELR" saying that
"Due to unavoidable reason the bus for trip dated 24-04-2015 from Pune to Indore with PNR P6KNQQ has been cancelled. Please contact your agent for refund/alternate arrangements."

Please do the needful and let me know if you need more information on the same.

Mohit Mahajan
ReshmaP

Apr 29, 2015

Ticket cancelled by Goibibo- amount not refunded

Hello Goibibo Team,
I had booked my round trip flight from Mumbai to Nagpur for 21st March (Mumbai to Nagpur Indigo) and 29th March (Nagpur to Mumbai Air India). I got my tickets for 21st March (Indigo) with no complications. But when I reached Nagpur Airport , they informed me that my ticket was cancelled by Goibibo without any information to me. I showed the air ticket i got on mail from Goibibo,I also showed them the PNR(HRSJG) which i checked on 29th afternoon from Goibibo site by using booking ID reference, but they still told me that my ticket no. was not generated from the site, and they cannot issue my boarding pass.
I tried to contact Goibibo on the 2 mentioned nos. (09213025552 and 1860 258 5858) several times but customer care no. was not reachable. Everybody from my side was contacting the customer care for what was going on but we were unable to contact Goibibo. I thought, may be it's Goibibo mistake and will get the refund in few days, but I have not yet received the amount.
Instead, I got message from Goibibo for having safe flight and hope you had pleasant flight but Air India told me that my ticket was cancelled by the site so how could this happen.

Either it was Air India's fault or Goibibo's I do not know. I simply know that, I have not yet received my refund amount for the cancelled ticket neither any message from Goibibo for the same stating that when my amount will be refunded for the ticket which I have not cancelled.

Can you please look into this matter ASAP, as it is over a month now and refund my amount. The overall ticket costed me 6604, from which around 3500 was for Air India ticket from Nagpur to mumbai which is big amount for common people to spend on travel. I have neither cancelled nor rescheduled my flight so please its an humble request to refund my whole amount back.

I have put down an mail to Goibibo customer care on 1st April with track Id :Goibibo - 287893., which they had promised to respond within 24 hrs, but yet have not responded. Please work on this ASAP.
Arpit D

Apr 22, 2015

Goibibo - No Refund even after 5 months

This is to escalate the matter against goibibo for non repayment of money deducted in failed transaction on 04-Dec-2014 (Cell No. used for booking - 7208073233).

After multiple follow ups only part payment of refund was done. Every time I called customer care I have been assured that it will be done within 3-4 days, After 5 months I am still awaiting rest of refund to be paid.

Arpit
Cell - 7208073233
Email - [email protected]

Apr 18, 2015

Terrible Service, No Refund

(1) I booked a Hotel+Flight combo (Booking ID: GOPKGb0d############) on Sun, 15 Feb 2015.

(2) I received a confirmation email listing airline and hotel. But there was no Hotel address on the email.

(3) Next I received Airline ticket email. This was fine.

(4) No hotel coupon was ever received so I opened a support ticket. GoIbibo has no topic for "Hotel address missing" so I chose general support. This was rejected by a staff (DeepaliKIGTHDFC) ("We see that you have selected Wrong Category to raise your request on our 24X7 Express Customer Care Form. We will be ignoring this request. We look forward to help you in a better manner." - Ya righ)

(5) I responded with info. This email was rejected outright with an even worse response that was rude and uncivil by MuneerWIGTDOM.

(6) At this point I gave up and just made another hotel reservation.

(7) I also complained against GoIbibo. Have done so several times by now. I have asked for refund for the hotel portion.

(8) On March 29, I received a half-hearted response from Divya. I responded with full info on April 4. The email was also cc'ed to [email protected] I was asked to wait until EOD Monday (ii.e. April 7). Nothing has been heard since this so I assume the matter is dead.

I am just going to echo what other posters have suggested. Use them to your advantage when you can knowing that all you save can be wiped out in a second. They do have good airfare deals but use them only for the simplest of transactions and nothing more. Perhaps Ibibo stands for "I Bimbo" (no flaming please, no discrimination or offense intended).

Apr 18, 2015

Terrible Service

(3) Next I received Airline ticket email. This was fine.

(6) At this point I gave up and just made another reservation (see attached).

(7) I also complained against GoIbibo. Have done so several times by now.

I am just going to echo what other posters have suggested. Use them to your advantage when you can knowing that all you save can be wiped out in a second. They do have good airfare deals but use them only for the simplest of transactiions and nothing more. Perhaps Ibibo stands for "I Bimbo" (no flaming please, no discrimination or offense intended).
xtatic

Apr 7, 2015

Goibibo's pathetic after-sales service

I cancelled my Indigo Flight with date of travel, 10th Mar '15 and received partial refund.
I've followed up over email and made atleast 7-8 calls with average hold time of 10-12 minutes over the period of 3 months and still haven't received the remaining amount.

Everytime i call up, I'm assured of receiving an email and a call-back within 48 hours, but unfortunately those 48 hours never seemed to get over. I'm utterly frustrated and dissappointed with the pathetic service.

I'm amused at the confidence with which the Floor Supervisor, Prakash assures me of the payment everytime i call. I was put on hold for 20 minutes the last time I requested him to come on the call.

It's not about the money at stake, it's about the integrity and the values followed at the company. Website is pretty good for bookings, one can get good deals too but better be a little wary if you expect to reschedule/cancel any of your bookings because the post-booking service is something that this company really lacks.

For reference:
MIH# 197341278
PNR# XE845U
I've spoken with the following representatives so far:
Sandeep Rawat
Jubar
Prakash
sanju9xxxx

Mar 26, 2015

not refunding for cancelled flight by airlines.

I called customer care many time and sent email many time but still not received refund.
While on other hand I was booked same flight tickets with makemytrip, they refunded whole amount in just email.

This is goibibo customer care.
tracking ID [ Goibibo - 265001
tracking ID [ Goibibo - 240596
tracking ID [ Goibibo - 228026
tracking ID [ Goibibo - 215285

The flight was cancelled by spicejet and I want refund.

Booking ID: NSGU6D1YC
Booking ID: NSGS8VFPW
Booking ID: NSGP7VDUZ

Onpoint service - Fraud data entry work
    I was looking for a part time job then I got a call from...
    Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd - Request for dispatch the parcel from your custom
    Request to dispatch my parcel from custom Hold my parcel...
    Solvathellam Unmai - missuse
    hi frnds., im M.MUTHAMILPRIYA my utbi...
    ONPOINT SERVICES - Fraud data entry work
    I was looking for a part time job then I got a call from...
    NDMC - Pets and Animals - Dog catchers needed
    Dear sir/mam There is so many street dogs in sarojini...
    ola - Misbehaving to girl in night ride
    Cab driver missed behaved bcz of asking him to stop the...
    royal enfield - Manufacturing default
    Dear sir/ mam , I am Mayank Pant. Ph. No....
    RTO Sikar - RC जारी नही हो रही
    सर मेरी RC अभी तक जारी...
    Anil gas agency dharamshala - They don't deliver cylinder on time
    Respected sir I want to say that they don't deliver...
    Cross club - Fraud public
    Elias jessimen is fraud man He comes to panipat openingt...