GoIbibo

Consumer complaints and reviews about GoIbibo

hbajaj

Dec 24, 2014

Extra deduction in case of air tickets cancellation

I booked Air ticket from Goibibo(Booking id :G8AUI3AA) and later on I had to cancel the tickets. Go Air refunded 4500/- out of 5475/- but Goibibo deducted 4323 Rs out of 4500 and returned only 177/-.
As mentioned in terms and conditions 200 per passenger was suppose to be deducted over and above airline deduction but they deducted 1431 per passenger. Rates provided by goibibo are at par with what you get on airlines site and they are keeping almost all the money in case of cancellation.
This is daylight robbery happening.
Kamal Azad

Dec 17, 2014

goibibo are thief. Dont book with them

Hi, I made a hotel booking on Dec. 16, 2014, 1:27 a.m thru their site in Hotel Sentral Pudu , Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 55100 for Checkin date 18th Jan 2015 & checkout date 20th Jan 2015 Their cancellation policy mentioned was : Cancellation policy No cancellation charge if cancelled on or before 2015-01-11T00:00:00 Amount of Rs. 0 will be charged from 2014-12-17 to 2015-01-11 Amount of Rs. 1736 will be charged from 2015-01-12 to 2015-01-14 100% cancellation charge between 2015-01-15 to 2015-01-18 You must present a photo ID when checking in. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Rollaway bed fee: MYR 50 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Most hotels do not allow unmarried / unrelated couples to check-in. This is at full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances . Its still on their website. Now today I tried to contact them regarding cancellation of the booking. They are saying that this booking is non refundable according to their email voucher they have sent after booking. This is clear fraud with me. The terms prior to payment is applicable , not after payment. I want a refund back with compensation for mental agony.

No Activity yet.
M

Mohammad Kamaluddin Azad

Send to Akosha
prakashpanchal

Dec 13, 2014

BUS cancelled without informing passengers

I had booked 2 tickets for travel from Ahmedabad to Jaipur on 27 nov 2014 through goibibo online. Booking id GOBUSa2a8f1417104349. The bus operator Patel tour & travels in Ahmedabad when contacted on 12th dec 2014(travel date), from boarding point, told me that bus has been cancelled since 1st dec, 2014. Goibibo didnt inform me prior for the same. I also called from goibibo customer support 2 times and they told they revert back in 10 min and then 7 hour but still didnt get any response from them. All my travel schedule is spoiled due to goibibo didnt inform me on time. This is totally illegal and unpardonable. I request the management of Goibibo to take this very seriously and refund my Ahmedabad to Jaipur booking amount of 1600/- immediately.

Prakash Panchal
+91 9824326809
Neha Dubey

Dec 3, 2014

Flight

I booked a return Air ticket to Nairobi to Mumbai ref id GOFLIF1D############ from Goibibo.com site on 11th dec 2014 at 10:30 p.m. I received an email to get the confirmed e-ticket in 30 min, but didn't get any response for the next 8 hours.When I called the customer support team,as i didn't received any information even after paying the full price for the ticket, they told me that your ticket can't be booked due to some issues with the Airlines.

But when I checked the site during the call, as well as till now I am still getting that same ticket for the same price, which shows how inconsistent is the site which displays wrong information to the customer and are openly cheating the customers by first showing the cheap fares, and then not booking the ticket without informing the customers. I was not informed about this problem until i called them to check the status.

When i called the customer support team of Goibibo.com finally they told that we can't do anything, you have to pay more money to get your tickets booked in other flight or we will refund the money by deducting some charges. i already paid 30,846 for the return tickets and now after 8 hours they are giving me flights for the same date for 49,000 which is Rs 20,000 more than what i have already booked. Firstly goibibo.com sends a mail to send the reserved e-tickets in 30 min, but they don't send any information for the next 8 hours and now they expect the customer to pay more money to buy ticket or pay goibibo processing fee for deducting the amount from my card and not booking the ticket without informing the customer.

I even called customer care of goibibo.com for this but i didn't received any response from them as well. Please help me in getting my tickets at the same price on that same date, as these sites are openly cheating the customers by displaying fake fares on there site and then ask for more money.
Goibibo

Nov 27, 2014

amit vaghela

Dear Amit,

Please note that this refund was already initiated from our end, but your bank denied to accept this refund transaction.

We have raised this wit the respective bank and would request you to allow us some more time, requesting your patience in this matter
amit vaghela

Nov 26, 2014

hotel refund

I have cancelled my hotel reservation (booking I'd-HTLEDBRCE5) on 5 th oct.

I called up goibibo after few days, heena solanki taken all the details and informed tht refund will be done in 3-5 working days and same confirmed by her through mail.
I waited one week and I again called them same story and this time shivani thakur told same thing..
I waited few days and again I called and spoken to floor supervisor nikhli khanna. same story.

Finally after 51 days, when I called today one more new person himansu informed that payment is getting fail from bank side.

Poor and very pathetic customer service...all cheaters.

If you cannot refund this amount, pls let me know clearly.

And please change your refund policy,from 7 days to 55-60 working days.

Goibibo fastest booking..no refund...done Dona done done.

Amit vaghela
m1985nehal

Nov 24, 2014

Pathetic Service - Goibibo - Cheater

I had booked ticket thru goibibo website ...( Pune to banglore VRL Travels ). Goibibo website showed, the bus leaves pune at 8pm and reaches banglore by 10AM(next day). When i reached by 7.30PM, VRL travels office, BUS was not there. VRL office boy told me that the bus would leave at 12.00AM and it would reach banglore by 4.00PM ( Also, they refused to drop me in the banglore City, as the bus route is diff ). goibibo site was showing incorrect timins for departure and arrival. I had to cancel my travel plan because of this. I had major economic blow as i could attend one meeting in Bangalore.

When i contacted goibibo office for my refund, they straight away refused it saying its a travel companies mistake. All this mess happened becuase of the incorrect timings displayed on goibibo website.
Sam8888

Oct 23, 2014

Blood sucking customer service

Flight ID and Travel date : AMDZODHNQ - BANGLORE TO HARRISBURG - 10 SEPT 2014.
Ticket Cancelled : Sept 5th 2014
Refund status till 23-Oct : On the way.

Such a worst experience. Useless customer service giving either irrelevant answer or playing same tape recorder.

Oct 1, 2014

Ticket cancelled without informing passengers

I had booked 2 tickets for travel from Mumbai to Bangalore on 1 st Oct 2014 through goibibo online. Booking id GOBUSb6be41409412169 and GOBUS4b39f1410099618. The bus operator Seabird Tourists in Mumbai when contacted on 1st Oct 2014, for confirmation of boarding point, told me that both the tickets have been cancelled on 24th Sep by Seabird Tourist and Goibibo and full refund for all 4 passengers has been given to Goibibo by Seabird Tourists. In first place, I have never asked for cancellation of these tickets. When I have paid the full money and tickets are confirmed, how Goibibo can cancell the ticket without informing passengers and without giving any refund till date? This is totally illegal and unpardonable. I had to make alternate arrangements for my travel spending a huge amount on my travel in the last minute and also caused lot of inconvenience. I request the management of Goibibo to take this very seriously and refund my entire booking money immediately.

Gopalakrishna
Hemant Parashar

Sep 4, 2014

BookingId:GOBUS111171409069558

I booked a ticket from Pune to Shegaon sheduled as 7:00PM to 5:30AM.
Got a call from travel agent, bus has cancelled shifting to another bus, but it will drop you on Akola.
I asked how can I go from Akola to Shegaon? He told me to hardly 10 min route, and hardly 10 rs for taxi.

Problem
1. Shifted bus agent has done a lot of debut for online ticket
2. Bus reached to Akola at 6:30
3. I have to spent 200rs. for bus/taxi. and finally I reached at my destination at 10:30.

In Short,
-Meaningless GOIBIBO offers
- Extra time - 5:00 hours
- Extra Money - 200 rs.
- Lot of un-necessary stress
bharat.pahalwani

Sep 2, 2014

Baba Travels - Bus delayed by 8 hours

I booked an online ticket from www.goibibo.com in Baba Travels for Indore to Ahmedabad. Travel Date : 31Aug2014
Booking ID : GOBUS2c37f1408989169

Bus Timings 8:45 Pm from indore to 7:30 in Ahmedaabad.

But it was worst and horrific travel experience . Bus started at 9pm from indore at 10:30 at super corridor bus engine got some technical problem and it stopped their for 45 mins . Latter at 4:30 am early morning tier got punctured and the bus was in the jungle they were not even having any stephny with them and driver and few villagers repaired the tier and bus was still in the MP after 6:30 it started and when it entered in Gujarat at 7am at Dahod toll Naka , the Driver FORGOT to bring RTO papers and bus was again stucked for 2.5 hours finally after interference by senior RTO officer their they allowed bus to go and bus left Dakor at 9AM And we finally reached Ahm, at 3:30 Pm 1st September,

we all passengers had to stand on the Dakor highway for 2 hours with no food.

Baba Travels Agents and owner were not receiving call from the passengers. It was the worst travels i have ever traveled through.
trishulkumar

Aug 18, 2014

Booking ID: GOBUS997fc1408011632

1. Bus broke down in the middle of the journey and they have not arranged any alternate to reach my destination.
2. I was not communicated properly with boarding time and venue details
3. Bus was delayed by 2 hrs to my pick up point.
4. I had to arrange my own alternate transportation at the mid night spoiling my entire night sleep.
5. Drivers and conductors even had a fight with passengers.
Amit Satbhaiya

Aug 16, 2014

Ticket not booked and payment done GOFLD572cc1408111472

I have booked ticket on 15 aug 2014 for 8 oct flight payment done but havn't received any ticket confirmation even after 12 hour also. Customer care is so pathetic there is no one picking the call only IVR is holding and no options to resolve it on site.
REF no. GOFLD572cc1408111472
Please help me to either get my ticket or refund my money ASAP.

Amit
Amit Satbhaiya

Aug 16, 2014

Ticket is still under processing after 12 hour

Please help me to either get my ticket or refund my money ASAP.

Amit
Goibibo

Jun 30, 2014

REFUND

Hi Girish,

This is in reference to above issue raised by you. We as an intermediary service provider have to depend on the bus operator for the seat confirmation.

In your case the seats were all sold out hence, your booking was not confirmed.

We only have an option to refund your money as we cannot keep it without providing you the required service.

We request you to provide us with your booking details so that we can check and investigate it further to ensure smoother service for your future transaction is us

Kind Regards

Goibibo Team
GIRISHAG

Jun 30, 2014

REFUND

I HAD BOOKED 2SEATS ON FRIDAY(20-6-2014).THE AMOUNT HAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.I GOT THE TICKET DETAILS FROM THEM THROUGH EMAIL AND SMS. BUT WHEN I CALL THE VENDOR THEY TOLD ME THAT THE TICKETS WERE BOOKED BY SOMEONE ELSE.WHILE DEPARTING THE BUS THE GOIBIBO PEOPLE SAID THAT DUE TO SOME INCONVIENCE THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.AND LATER WITHOUT INFORMING THEY HAVE REFUNDED THE MONEY THAT TOO THEY HAD DEDUCTED THE CANCELLATION CHARGES.SO I REQUEST YOU GUYS DONT BOOK TICKETS THROUGH GOIBIBO. THEY ARE CHEATERS.THEY ARE HERE TO CHEAT THE PEOPLE.
webbyever

Jun 23, 2014

Poor, wicked and offensive customer-support

To be very frank, Goibibo, the very favorite booking site, till my last trip. the discount coupons makes them uncomparable to any bookings site in India, navigating thru-out the site is excellent, easily understandable and they quickly makes refund. With all the goods said, here comes the attractive aftermath of their business after booking.

I’ve booked for one night stay at a famous 4-star hotel in Chennai. I’ve cleared all payments including all sort of taxes prior. And I went to the hotel at 11pm, next day checked out before 6 hours ahead of my actual time to catch my transport. While checking out, hotel management in any hotels usually check for any outstanding payments(like the usage of their snacks or any others), in my case, they’ve asked me to pay 2500 rupees as a tax, even though having the fact that, I cleared all payments online before. I explained them, I’ve made all the so-said taxes and asked them to check the voucher print. But, those uneducated craps replied me you’ve only paid them and not to us.

Then, I immediately called up Goibibo customer support at that urgent situation, and hardly waited for about 8 minutes to get them connected. Then I’m transferred to the hotel-issue handling department. there comes the unknown fact of tat favorite site(hate to say like now). A lady answered, and I explained her all the happenings there, and hearing to all, she replied in a very cool attitude "um-um. ohho. I can’t solve this sort of issues." Further while responding her to check atleast my payment on tax, she exactly done like "haha. we got nothing to do with what hotel management is asking you in this regard, I think you may need to follow them" the heck, you bi h, how can you hesitate to say them when I PAID ALL THEIR TAXES TO YOU, and for, what the f k you sit there to take calls. you crappy creature, you won’t deserve a single penny they pay you. And know what, you can’t spend even a single second as a customer-support faculty anywhere in this world other than Goibibo. Definitely not going to turn to this site over again. And for you Goibibo CEO’s and profit makers, don’t think of long live with such illiterate customer-support, and you are actually paying them to spoil each your efforts and ruin business.
shikha12222

May 19, 2014

GOIBIBO

GOIBIBO IS THE WORST COMPANY EVERY . I WOULD SUGGEST EVERY ONE WHO CAN READ THIS NEVER EVER CHOOSE GOIBIBO.I HAD CANCELED MY TICKETS DUE TO FLIGHT RESHEDULING THEY TOLD U WILL GET YOUR FULL REFUND ONCE THE FLIGHT IS OPERTIONAL THATS THE RULE OF GOIBIBO .I CALLED A WEEK LATER MY FLIGH GOT OPERATIONAL THEN THE EXCUTIVE IS SAYING ME THE RULE IS IT TAKE 15 DAYS AFTER FLIGHT DATES.I CALLED AFTER 15 DAYS ANOTHER EXCUTIVE IS SAYING ITS 90 DAYS AFTER RETURN DATES FLIGHT U WILL GET YOUR REFND . AND STILL I KEEP CALLING SENDING MAILS I HAVENT RECIEVED MY PAYEMENT AND ON TOP OF ALL THEY ARE NOT REPLING TO MAILS. I ASKED TO MAIL ME THE PERSONS NAME WHOS HANDLING MY CASE SO I CAN DIRECTLY FOLLOW HIM NO NEED EXPLAIN EVERY TIME TO DIFFRENT EXECUTIVE BUT I DINT GOT REPLY TO SUCH MAIL.GOIBIBO SUCKS.
Aslam leo2014

May 4, 2014

Complain

I booked an international ticket on 20th April 2014 for pune Newyork the ticket price showed 67000/- I punched ok but to my syrup rise my mobile confirmed debit of 104000/-

My booking number is AMD4NMPM2

I called the customer service mr Gavrau Arora said his a technical hitch, he was sorry and he himself check on website of gobibo the price was 67000/-

He cancelled my booking and rebooked me for 67000/- and assured a refund within 4 working days

I am calling them day and night but these guys are thick skin he keep on assuring the refund today its 4th may 2014 and still I have not received my refund.

This is cheating and torture .... I warn people to ever get in gobibo trap it was an horrible experience !!!! My email id is [email protected] i will peruse the matter with consumer court anyone interested to join me please email.
timsonthomasv

Apr 2, 2014

Goibibo Spoiled my vacation

Before you book rooms with woodys hotel, please go through my experience :

We had a weekend trip as 31st March was a regional holiday in Bangalore. As I was searching for some heritage hotels, came across Woodys hotel through GoIbibo.com.

March 28 : Booked 2 two rooms in woodys one for my family and another for my friend's family.
Recieved booking confirmation from Goibibo with the below details
GoIbibo Booking-Id HTL4G2J4HL
Hotel Booking-Id 0000065823
Amount Paid Rs. 9594.0 (March 29, 2014 to March 31, 2014)

March 29 : Reached Woodys, met the resort manager for check-in to find out that based on my booking, woodys arranged a single bedroom villa for both families on a sharing basis that too woodys kindness, to quote their bangalore manager, "No rooms available, but we somehow can manage a single room for you".

I called up Goibobo, some lady picked up my call, just to find out I have done something wrong by calling them and disturbing them in their work. After 15 minutes of argument she agreed that something gone wrong and she needs to check with woodys manager in Bangalore and promised a call back within 20 mints.

Waited 30 minutes for call back, but didnt recieved any calls. Thought of calling Woodys manager in bangalore again, and he confirmed he didnt recieve any calls from Goibibo. Also he confirmed he has recieved booking for only one room from Goibibo (A new story to the events). I asked him to forward that mail to my email id just for my verification, but as per his words "Sir, i am not in room now, i will be back in 30 minutes to room and forward you the mail". Now its April 2nd, and I think he has not arrived his room still :)

Back to main story, again called up Goibibo, -> Arguments with customer care -> 20minutes to resolve issue -> called Goibibo again after 20 minutes -> Arguments -> they are searching for some alternate accomodation as the woodys hotel just misbehaved to them and all these mess happened with the Hotel manager in Bangalore.

Also, I had an assurence from Goibibo that they are trying their max, but they cant guarentee any alternate accomodation.

I felt really cheated by Woodys as this made me aware that everything happened is a planned drama between Woody's Bangalore manager and Goibibo. I was loosing my patience and I informed them that I am moving to Police station with my wife and let them decide what to do.

The story continued as same for another 3 hours -> every 15 to 20 minutes calling Goibobo -> they are still searching -> searching -> searching

Finally, Gods grace Goibibo and Woodys was so kind on me to book another room in a nearby hotel. The "Professionally Trained executive " at Goibibo customer care was so happy to inform me that its my wish either to choose that accomodation they offer or I will be loosing my 10,000. As it was getting late and no other option available, i was left with no other option just to accept their offer.
TANEJASUBHASH

Mar 11, 2014

TICKET BOOKING

Horrible experience of booking tickets from GOIBIBO
On 07.01.14, I got two return tickets booked from GOIBIBO for Delhi to Dubai for 18.02.2014 by Emirates Airlines and paid the full amt. of Rs. 31700/- on 07.01.14 itself to GOIBIBO. I got the mail also from GOIBIBO attaching my confirmed tickets and I got the print out of the same showing full detail and a valid PNR . On 18.02.14, I reached the Delhi International Airport 3 hours before the departure time which was 10.35 AM. When I produced the tickets for getting my Boarding Cards over the counter, I was shocked when the Emirates Airlines staff told me that the tickets produced by me have not been issued and advised me to contact my travel agent i.e. GOIBIBO for reissuing the tickets. It was already 9.00 AM and the closing time of the counter was 9.30 AM. I immediately contacted the GOIBIBO staff over their helpline no. They also admitted that there was an error while issuing my tickets, which they did not bother to inform me well in time and asked me to wait another 30 minutes to get them reissue the tickets and asked me to pay additional Rs10560.00 at the airline counter . When I protested to this, they showed inability to reissue the tickets in absence of advance payment of Rs.10560.00 I had to agree to get my tickets reissued. I was continuously calling them to expedite as the Emirates staff was closing their counter. At last, at 9.45 AM I was reissued the tickets and after lot of persuasion , I was the last person to get the boarding cards and we were allotted seat no 21 C and 31 G. We , wife and husband were forced to travel for 4 hours sitting separately in the flight. Our names were being called by the airline repeatedly as the last passengers and we had to run through the airport to board the flight. I had to face lot of trauma, humiliation & tension. Further, tough they assured me that they would refund me the amt. on my return, I had to wait another 11 days after my return to get my refund that too after various tel. calls, mails and submission of my identity proof , copy of ticket, passport.
The above stated facts show the casual approach of so called efficient and reputed travel agency. I am a bank manager & we get lot of official tickets booked by other travel agencies, but never faced such type of harassment. This was my first and last experience with GOIBIBO. Now I will never dare to think of GOIBIBO for any type of service and would never recommend to any other person for GOIBIBO.

S.C.TANEJA
Nandeesh Bekal

Aug 14, 2013

Refunding of the amount

Yesterday(13-04-2013) in the afternoon at around 4.45 pm I booked a advance bus ticket through Goibibo from Kundapur to Bangalore (Rs 550.00) I have got 5% discount and net amount Rs 523 had been deducted from my Axis Bank Account ...44095409 But my Ticket was neither confirmed nor money refunded so for.I am having received mail from Axis in that information is given as follows: ICONN/81475289/130813/PAYU.IN . Please refund the money immediately so that I can go for the other ticket booking.
This is for your Kind information and necessary immedeate action

Nandeesh Bekal
Ph.+91 9480692279
ramana1

Aug 14, 2013

Booking ID HTLWAWA67R

I have booked hotel at BKR gate way with above booking ID and informed hotel reception that I want to cancle the room, Out of 4 rooms he alloted 3 rooms and informed me that he cancelled the 4th room, I havent received the refung from Hotel nor with GOIBIBO, request you to help me to get the refund,

I tried calling GOIBIBO customer care but unable to connect the toll free number,If connected it will be on hold for more than 20 mins.

Name: Venkata Ramana Kumar Sunkara.
Booking ID: HTLWAWA67R
Booking date: 14/07/2013

Ramana
Arunkumar Palanisamy

May 30, 2013

Refund issue[bus-290100] - Pathetic one

Without prior notice to customer, the bus departure time has been changed/bus cancelled. Finally, customer care team stating that" We have sent an email on the same day to operator regarding the refund but Operator is denying. So we couldn't do anything on this !???

The travel date was 17th May'13. So 13 days has been over for now. As advised by Goibibo team, the refund has to get through within 7 working days. This is not happened till now.

Either, Goibibo mentioned the wrong time in site where is no bus availability at all on that time or Bus operator has changed the departure time /cancelled the bus. In either way, customer is not responsible and should not be penalized ideally. Moreover, Bus operator failed to intimate the Bus cancellation/ departure time changes to customer in prior.

Arun

May 28, 2012

referral program

Dear Parag,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm whether you have received your referral amount or not.

In the month of March we have settled all referral money.

Team Goibibo

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...