GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services

V CHANDRA

May 24, 2019

May 23, 2019 Unauthorised Bank Transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services.

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.

I, Chandra, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 23/05/2019 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 79/-+79/-+79/+79/-+79/-+79/ = 474/- through my bank account. below transactions were made.

OTHPG ############GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp Rs.79/-

This was an un-authorised transaction in the name of "Google*proxima beta". The bank account is in my custody and I have never share my credentials to anyone.

Chandra

Ramesh Mehraulia

May 22, 2019

raud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.

I am Ramesh From Rohtak Haryana. I am not using any kind of app but by google INR Rs. 8240/- has been debited from my SBI Account. Which are totally illegal. These money debited on 18.05.2019 at 8:00 PM approximate. Kindly refund my money. I did not use any service of google.

1. 79 Rs. debited 41 times 79X41 =3239
2. 420 Rs. debited 10 times 420X10=4200
3.799 Rs. debited 1 time 799X1 = 799
4. 1 Rs. debited 2 times 1X2 =2
Sanam_

May 21, 2019

Google proxima refund

If you have been charged fraudulently by the merchant named GOOGLE PROXIMA or similar name then you can file your complaint in
For any more help you can either watch this youtube video
https://youtu.be/HZ6c-zX3akE or contact me back at [email protected] . Make sure that you file your complaint within 120 days from occurance of such transaction . I’ve also been charged without my knowing so thought maybe i should help others also. Let me know if this works ( generally takes 7-10 days to get refund).
Sanam_

May 21, 2019

Google proxima refund solution

For any more help you can either watch this youtube video
https://youtu.be/HZ6c-zX3akE or contact me back at [email protected] . Make sure that you file your complaint within 120 days from occurence of such transaction . I’ve also been charged without my knowing and found this solution so thought maybe i should help others also. Let me know if this works ( generally takes 7-10 days to get refund).
vinod vaghamshi

May 20, 2019

Unauthorised transaction

My account done unauthorised transaction by Google proxima bita on dated 19/5/19.

420 *1= 420
79*10= 790
Total = 1210

Pls refund immediately in my account

Vinod Vaghamshi
Email:- [email protected]
Vkamani

May 18, 2019

Unauthorised Bank Transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services.

I,vasu,account holder of sbi bank, on date 18-5-2019 my un authorities deduction by GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA.

my deductions is 79+79+79+79=316 it is un authorities deduction on sbi bank account

Please take immediately action on GOOGLE PROXIMA

Requested , please give me refund money

Regard,
Vasu kamani

Email id :- [email protected]

May 18, 2019

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.

I am Vijayakumar account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 17/05/2019 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 799/+420/+79/+79/+79=1456/- through my bank account.

Request you take immediate action on the below fraud transactions to get back the refund urgently.

Vijayakumar

Kiran Seelam

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.

I, S.Kiran, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 17/05/2019 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 420/-+420/-+420/-=1260/- through my bank account.

D.O.Trn.-17.05.2019

17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 407249 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 420 RS Time of Txn:10.12 Am
17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 494145 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 420 RS Time of Txn:10.22 Am
17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 724149 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 420 RS Time of Txn:10.22 Am

S.Kiran
Kiran Seelam

ATM FRAUD
Please block the fraudulent transaction and refund money into source account.
Complaint Name- S.KIRAN VILL/POST- MANUGURU, BHADRADRI KOTHAGUDEM DIST-TELANGANA-507117

D.O.Trn.-17.05.2019
17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 724149 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 420 RS Time of Transaction:10.22 AM
17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 494145 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 420 RS Time of Transaction:10.22 AM
17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 407249 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 420 RS Time of Transaction:10.12 AM
17 MAY 2019 by debit card-OTHPG 493060 GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp- 76 RS Time of Transaction:09.01 AM

S.Kiran

“ UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION BY GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA SERVICES “

Subject : “ UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION BY GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA SERVICES “
I , Surya Rao Undarajavarapu an account holder in SBI , It is identified that unauthorized transaction was done by GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA SERCIES on 16/05/2019 by deducted amount 5808/- by transactions in the following way:
799 X 5 =3995
79 X7 =553
420 X3 = 1260
Request you take immediate action on the above fraud transaction to get back the refund urgently.
U.SURYA RAO
Ashish Vishwakarma

May 16, 2019

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.
I, Deepika Mahapatra, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 15/05/2019 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 14,003 through my bank account.

This was an un-authorised transaction in the name of "Google*proxima beta". The bank account is in my custody and I have never share my credentials to anyone, neither I have opted any paid google services and subscription.

Ashish Vishwakarma
roomlal

May 11, 2019

ATM FRAUD

Please block the fraudulent transaction and refund money into source account.
Complaint Name- ROHIT & MAHESHWARI VILL/POST- JAGANNATHPUR BALOD DIST-BALOD (CG)

D.O.Trn.-10.05.2019

ROOMLAL CHURENDRA
Harmankooner

May 11, 2019

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.
I, hardeep grewal, account holder in Hdfc bank, my account has been debited by total amount of INR 72,000 through my bank account.

Hardeep grewal
Email [email protected]
Avesh shaikh

May 8, 2019

Fraud

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on Kotak bank account.
I, Mohammed hussain shaikh account holder in Kotak bank, my account has been debited by total amount of INR 850 through my bank account.

Md.salam uddin

May 8, 2019

Md.salam uddin

Mera salary accounts se 9500rs kat liya gaya hai.. 10.4.2019 time 7.10 p.m. please mujhe mera paisa wapass karo....
shwetaoti

May 6, 2019

Unauthorised Bank Transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services and itunes.com

I, shweta sharma, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 05/05/19 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 3050 through my bank account.
This was an un-authorised transaction in the name of "Google*proxima beta" and i tunes.com . I have never share my credentials to anyone.
The transaction is done by 7-8 times with different different amount like 76, 799, 1137.
Kindly revert it if any details required.
plz take this on priority

Shweta Sharma
Email id:- [email protected]
akashtayal121

May 2, 2019

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.
I, Akash Tayal, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 02/05/19 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 850 through my bank account.

This was an un-authorised transaction in the name of "Google*proxima beta". I have never share my credentials to anyone.

Akash Tayal
Mobile: 9050245089
sandeep johri

Apr 23, 2019

Unauthorised Bank Transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA and itunes.com on SBI bank account.
I, Sandeep Johri, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 22/04/2019 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 7994 through my bank account through six transactions

This was an un-authorised transaction in the name of "Google*proxima beta" The bank account is in my custody including debit card and I have never share my credentials to anyone.

Thanks in advance
Sandeep Johri
Nagalur Ramu

Apr 2, 2019

Unauthorized bank transactions by Google *proxima Beta

Unauthorized bank transactions by Google *proxima Beta .every 2 or 3 days once INR 79 or above amount debited from my account. This is unauthorized and illegal. Please refund the amount which was debited from my account.
Nit123456789

Mar 28, 2019

Unauthorised Transactions from bank

The following transaction were debited from my account without my approval and knowledge, kindly refund the amount as these are unauthorized and is illegal.
24-Mar-19 by debit card-OTHPG ############GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA g.co/helpp-- 420

Bose Uttam

Mar 25, 2019

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account by hacking SBI ATM & Mobile phone

on Date 23.03.2019, Time 22:24:17 and 22:24:39 I received two mails
Fraud transaction by POS 248742000103177 at GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA txn# 674939 and POS 248742000103177 at GOOGLE *SERVICES txn# 620092 on SBI bank account.

I'm Uttam Bose account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 08/08/2018 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 4000 through my bank account.

mail details:
Transaction alert for your State Bank of India Debit Card
From: donotreply.sbiatm <[email protected]> on Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:24:17 Add to address book
To: You & 1 other | See Details
Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 517XX5794 for a purchase worth Rs1.0 on POS 248742000103177 at GOOGLE *SERVICES txn# 620092.If not done by you, forward this email from email id registered with SBI to [email protected] to block your card. You may also call 1-800-111109

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU ARE A STATE BANK OF INDIA CUSTOMER. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL. THIS IS AN AUTO GENERATED MAIL AND REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL ID ARE NOT ATTENDED TO. ADD [email protected] TO YOUR WHITE LIST / SAFE SENDER LIST. ELSE, YOUR MAILBOX FILTER OR ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER) MAY STOP YOU FROM RECEIVING E-MAILS.

Transaction alert for your State Bank of India Debit Card
From: donotreply.sbiatm <[email protected]> on Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:24:39 Add to address book
To: You & 1 other | See Details
Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 517XX5794 for a purchase worth Rs3999.0 on POS 248742000103177 at GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA txn# 674939.If not done by you, forward this email from email id registered with SBI to [email protected] to block your card. You may also call 1-800-111109

Quick reply to <[email protected]>

Mr. Uttam Bose
Ph : +91 9831132694 / 033-4003 6880
[email protected]/
manaliagarwal

Mar 21, 2019

unauthorised transactiom

Unauthorised transaction of approx 10000 INR in the name of GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA SERVICES. Please return my money

Manali Agarawal
suraj.darpan

Mar 14, 2019

Unauthorised Bank Transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA Services and itunes.com

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA and itunes.com on SBI bank account.
I, Suraj kumar darpan, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 9/03/2019 to 12/03/19 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 15,000 through my bank account.

This was an un-authorised transaction in the name of "Google*proxima beta" and "itunes.com". The bank account is in my custody and I have never share my credentials to anyone.

Suraj Kumar Darpan
Dubeysheetu

Mar 7, 2019

Unauthorised bank transaction

Unauthorised bank transaction by Google proxima beta and Aliexpress on01. 03.2019on my sbi sb account approximately Rs. 7700.
Deepika Mahapatra

Feb 13, 2019

Fraud transaction by GOOGLE *PROXIMA BETA on SBI bank account.
I, Deepika Mahapatra, account holder in SBI bank, stated on dated 15/01/2019 to 11/02/19 my account has been debited by total amount of INR 72,000 through my bank account.

Deepika Mahaptra

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...