Gorakhpur Nagar Nigam

Ik_nagrik

May 25, 2022

Unauthorised Construction

माननीय महोदय,
आपको एक सूचना देना चाहता हूँ की कुछ दबंग प्रवृति के भाइयों के द्वारा रेल विहार फ़ेज़ ३, बोध संग्रहालय के सामने, तारामंडल, गोरखपुर, में सरकारी ज़मीन को क़ब्ज़ा करके ग़ैर क़ानूनी ढलाई का काम हो रहा है| कृपया तत्काल उसपे करवायी करवायें| इस समय ढलाई सरूँ हो गयी है| इसकी शिकायत मैंने आपके पोर्टल पे भी किया था पर उसको निस्तरित कर दिया गया।

इसमें सरकारी अधिकारी की भी मिलीभगत है क्योंकि GDA में भी इसकी शिकायत हुई थी पर उसपर भी कोई करवायी नहीं हुई।
मकान no aur Makaan maliko ke naam:
Pradeep Srivastava B-41
Ranjeet Srivastav B-15
Ik unauthorised Construction karega uska dekha dekhi sab karne lagenge, jise ap rok sakte hai.

Dhanyawad

Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction Unauthorised Construction

shwetajaiswalec

Oct 18, 2021

Illegal construction

Dear Sir/Mam,

In rapti nagar phase 4, one of house illegally constructed without pass naksha and one of family living there illegally. The owner of the house is Mrs. Sadhna gupta wife of Mr. Vinod Gupta. They illegally prepare 3floor without pass the naksha.
House Address:
B-25, rapti nagar, phase-4, sport college, post- chargawan, Gorakhpur-273013

Sdahna gupta Mob no:9935148321
Vinod Gupta Mob no:9451406211

I request you to kindly check and take the action accordingly.

Shweta Jaiswal
Vimal Drug and Surgical

Sep 24, 2021

Garbage Collection

I am Rajan Kumar, I would like to draw your attention about casual approach in garbage collection in my colony. Here workers are appointed for garbage collection who collect door to door, for this they also demand for money which is I am paying. Even though they don't come on daily basis. They collect garbage from some selected clinic and hospitals. After providing some money monthly basis then also they come after 2-3days. I am facing a lot of trouble for disposing the garbage. Kindly look into this matter and take appropriate action.

Rajan Kumar C/O Vimal Drug and Surgical
H.No. 37C
Doctors Colony
Near Sethi Flour Mill
Charganwa, Gorakhpur
Singh.Swarnima

Aug 3, 2018

No sewerage system or drain

Date : 3 August, 2018

Sub: Complaint against Drainage & sewerage issues & Draine construction

Sir/ madam,

I am a resident of Bichia near Hanuman mandir,is writing this article to inform you about the Bad condition of my colony’s Drainage system & sewerage problem since last 4 years , i have already complaints about it but no body took it seriously they only assure me that your work is in process but not solve it.due such problems many type of diseases occur in our society & the condition of our colony is very dull day by day & what we exactly do, where we complaints no body help us.

kindly consider our problems & take it strict action against it. I have also uploaded photographic evidence of our society..

I Hope take a strict actions and supports "Swachh Bharat Mission".
Thanking you your citizen
alok.mmmec

Jul 5, 2014

Broken Roads

The roads inside Mohallas are so bad that people fall and water gets logged on. Correct ASAP