Government veterinary hospital

Consumer complaints and reviews about Government veterinary hospital

Ravishankar_hn

Dec 2, 2022

Rude Behaviour by Doctor

I went to hospital to get suggestion from doctor on our cow dysentery. The doctor was so rude and suddenly started shouting that our village is not coming under his hospital, also requested just to advice the medicine that I ll be buying that from the medicle shop. He was not listening to anyone.
We don't need such rude doctor in village areas. Govt has to take some action on him.

Doctor Name: Manikanth
Vet Hospital : Jayapura,Koppa,Chikkamaglur

Rahul singh tomar

Nov 7, 2022

Government animal hospital

Government animals hospital doctors never came for help and treatment for animals. They never receive call. They earn money from government and never do work. Many inocent animals die just because they never getting treatment. please please we need treatment and animal doctors who really helpful for animals.
Anoop113

Jul 1, 2022

Complaint regarding pashuchikitsalaya

This to inform senior authorities in bhopal pashuchikitsalaya situated near jail road some senior surgeon are not taking cases seriously they just see the case and ask to owner of the animal that case is serious and they are occupied to different cases and they give appointment date which is very long duration which make the owner in confusion so the second option by the doctor is in their private clinic where they charged huge amount and there they have lot of time to do the treatment. So my question is if they are taking payment from the government of India why they are not available time to time why they get that much time to do private practice and they do the treatment in unauthentic private area where they are not well equipped . Kindly look into the matter
Vishnu1504

Apr 16, 2022

Not taking care

Maharashtra service is this is private hospital or government not opening it time and not taking care please take action as soon as possible

Vishnu1504

Apr 16, 2022

Not taking care

Varishth service is this is private hospital or government not opening it time I am not taking care take immediate action as soon as possible

puthuran

Apr 13, 2022

Unfair approach from Doctor of Pampakuda Gov. Vetenary Hospital - 686667

Dear All,

This is to bring your kind notice that today i.e 13-Apr-22 I have faced very unfair approach from Doctor of Pampakuda Govt. Vetenary Hospital, Ramamaglam 686667.

I have approached Doctor ma'am for an attestation of aadhar card application for my 9 year old son and she refused the same by stating that it is not her responsibility you may check with any other office. Further she stated that she also applied the aadhar card for her son and not submitted such form. I have been informed this requirement by Akshaya centre that forms needs to be filled and attestation to be done.

We are staying exactly opposite side if the hospital and it is very nearby . Further she asked me to show the ID proof of my son and my son immediately brought the same from home within minutes, still she was arguing for what is the purpose of attestation.

Sir, this form was given by Akshay centre and they have instructed me to fill the the form and attest the same. As per Doctor if it is not required. If it is not required why such forms are available in Govt website. We are requesting for her signature and doctor treating me as a beggar I have done a big mistake.

It is clearly showing her arrogance towards the poor people who will roam here and there behind these govt. officers.
Doctor was showing such an attitude and arguing in front of my 9 year old boy. From this act what message we are giving to upcoming generation.

If gusseted officers are not ready to help poor people with an attestation why our State & Nation demanding this kind of rules of attestation as it is not possible to have a gusseted officer in every home.

Request you to please take this in your record as we are in 2022 and still we are living in between govt, officers who are having very traditional/orthodox mentality.

UKN_

Mar 12, 2022

Complaint against veterinary hospital,Chettikulanagra

In Alappuzha Chettikulanagra Vet hospital, there is a dr who will only consult dogs from 10 to 1 ,2 days before i went there for rabies vacc for my 3 dogs he said he only consult or vaccine the dog from 10 to 1 , Sir i saw the board of consulting time 10 to 3 after the incident i vaccinate my dogs at patiyoor vet hospital
Take necessary action against Chettikulanagra Vet hospital
Lokesh.kasera

Mar 6, 2022

Wrong trritement of my DOG

Today, when I took my dog ​​to Kota Veterinary Hospital, the present doctor Pandey made a wrong tritiment. He wrote cat vaccine instead of dog vaccine and the compounder also applied that vaccine without checking, how will it work if the doctor does wrong treatment even after I asked him many times And even after this, all of them left from there saying very comfortably, our puppy is of 2 months, if anything happens to him, who will answer, please cancel his license.
Jivesh27

Feb 26, 2022

Government Vet Hospital Zamania, Uttar Pradesh

Vaccine charges for pets are high,
Vaccination Cards for pet dogs are Not available.
No hygiene maintained.
JCe

Jan 25, 2022

Irresponsible doctors and staff

Highly disgusting place with irrational behaviour of staffs and ignorant doctors close this place
Why fooling people like us
Surrveer

Dec 13, 2021

Animals Government hospital

Aburoad Rajasthan
Anaswarsi

Nov 1, 2021

Unprofessional Behavior of Veterinary Doctor

I went to the Government Hospital at 10:15 am and The closing time was 11 am but when i reached there 1 patient was there but the doctor left she saw us standing but she left.she left before time and Didn’t even checked animals.
Arundhati singh

Oct 18, 2021

Doctor refused to see an injured stray puppy

I took an injured stray puppy to the veterinary hospital but the doctor refused to see him just because he was a stray. Without seeing he just prescribed medication. As government veterinary doctor it is his responsibilty to help us but his behaviour was very unprofessional.
Arundhati singh

Oct 18, 2021

Doctor refused to see an injured stray puppy

I took a stray puppy who lives outside my house. He refused to see the puppy and treat him because he was a stray. He started scolding us because we took a stray to the hospital. Being a government veterinary doctor, how could he do this. This was highly unprofessional of him.
P T.

Oct 4, 2021

Dog die due to improper irresponsible treatment of doctor

Complaint against
Dr. Sandip Joge
Dog clinic and care centre , wardha

I took my dog to this clinic as she has only loss of appetite problem and doctor started treatment and used to give salines daily morning and evening and used to charge thousand rupees daily but my dog's health was getting critical even after this treatment, I asked doctor the reason, he said he was not getting exact reason and was giving blind treatment for 3 days after that he told us to take the dog to bigger hospital and their we found that she had uterus problem and after surgery , the doctor told that Infection spreads over entire body liver and It's too late .
The main thing Is that before 3 days when I checked my dog's blood report It was showing normal liver conditions and If that moneyholic , brutal doctor Joge could have told me before 3 days then I might able to save my dog but he focuses on getting money Not on condition of dog and gives blind treatment and In front of me only he gives same treatment to some other dogs Irrespective of their health problems and those dogs also dies.
So, Me and many other people lost their dog die to this doctor hence I request strict against this moneyholic
doctor.
Swarupa kali

Aug 29, 2021

UNAVAILABILITY OF DOCTOR

It's been more than 2 years doctor is not available on GAIRKATA, dist-jalpaiguri, pin - 735212.
We are facing a huge problem because of this.My dog died because doctor were not available.
I request authority to have an uninformed visit to the centre and you will be able to find out what is happening in gairkata veterinary hospital. Also request you to do the needfull as soon as possible for making the hospital functionable in an appropriate manner.
Shubham_7

Aug 27, 2021

Carelessness of doctor

So called veterinary doctor hospital in gram panchayat langhu gadiara of Baijnath block
My dog was ill.. we called our nearest doctors several times and he didn't came after 5-6 attended calls..
Due to this my dog does not get even proper treatment and the result my dog died..
Strict action should be taken against him.. He is getting salary for his job form government that he is not doing...
I am very frustrated due to this incident but I'm helpless i can't do anything 😭
Alagesan1989

Aug 5, 2021

Doctor Unavailability

In veterinary hospital at Poonamallee (Near kallarai bus stop) always seems no doctor available and compounder always carrying the medication for animals. Also his standard answer to the public is "Doctor went to meet collector and not be available today" with the rude tone.
Aditt_pandey

Jul 13, 2021

Vaccine availability

In ghazipur government veterinary hospital, there is not a single vaccine available from last 4 years please kindly take a action on it please
Saveanimal

Jun 10, 2021

My puppy was dead due to irresponsible staff and doctor

Respected sir/madam,
Initially my puppy was vomited. We don't know Whether it was any digestion problem or any virus attack.So I urged to Mavuthanpatti (dindigul) veterinary hospital. Whenever we go, the nurse who was working in that hospital used to say"come tomorrow, doctor won't be available today".Because of this we already lost one puppy. But this time I urged her to call doctor and it was an emergency. After doctor arrival, he was not ready to hear the symptoms of puppy completely.Even though I tried to say the symptoms that it was vomiting,restless and brownish motion.He just injected without checking my puppy. But after injection my puppy was still suffered from vomiting and became even worse. It was started bloody diarrhoea.Due to corona time we can't go to other clinic.Later we came to know that my puppy was infected by parvo.So we given the trips to puppy in private clinic and they told it was at severe stage and you must give the trips and injection regularly for 4 days. It was very long distance to travel for private clinic,so we called doctor to give the trips but didn't picked our call too.If he may given the exact suggestion about that virus or he may heared the symptoms, I could have saved puppy.As he was veterinarian doctor, he must say that it was virus attack on hearing the symptoms or by checking the dog. But he was not checked my puppy too.At last my puppy was dead. So I kindly request govt to take action because each and every animals are important
Saveanimal

Jun 10, 2021

My puppy was dead due to irresponsible staff and doctor

Respected sir/madam,
Initially my puppy was vomited. We don't know Whether it was any digestion problem or any virus attack.So I urged to Mavuthanpatti (dindigul) veterinary hospital. Whenever we go, the nurse who was working in that hospital used to say"come tomorrow, doctor won't be available today".Because of this we already lost one puppy. But this time I urged her to call doctor and it was an emergency. After doctor arrival, he was not ready to hear the symptoms of puppy completely.Even though I tried to say the symptoms that it was vomiting,restless and brownish motion.He just injected without checking my puppy. But after injection my puppy was still suffered from vomiting and became even worse. It was started bloody diarrhoea.Due to corona time we can't go to other clinic.Later we came to know that my puppy was infected by parvo.So we given the trips to puppy in private clinic and they told it was at severe stage and you must give the trips and injection regularly for 4 days. It was very long distance to travel for private clinic,so we called doctor to give the trips but didn't picked our call too.If he may given the exact suggestion about that virus or he may heared the symptoms, I could have saved puppy.As he was veterinarian doctor, he must say that it was virus attack on hearing the symptoms or by checking the dog. But he was not checked my puppy too.At last my puppy was dead. So I kindly request govt to take action because each and every animals in our country is important.
Aishwaryan94

Jun 4, 2021

Government vets being irresponsible

Kuzhalmannam - government vet here is worst ever. Even before corona treating any animals like untouchables. Never even examines any bird or animals. Just instructing compounder to see and give medicine . Especially for hen always giving one medicine which is not effective. We lost bunch of hens to bird flu this year.Not only that she is super rude too. Hope nobody has to go through
Dubeyaditi77

Apr 30, 2021

Damaged X-ray machine

I am a dog owner, to be precise I own a Labrador. Currently he is suffering from urinary infection so we need to get his X-ray done. We took him to Govt veterinary hospital, Hoshangabad, MP but they said that the machine is damaged since last 1 month and were really rude.
They should have been more responsible since it is a district level hospital. There irresponsible behavior really causes trouble for many people coming from nearby places.
Please someone look into the matter and get that machine started.

Location : Govt veterinary hospital, Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh
Sharmasonal31

Apr 1, 2021

Unavailability of doctor at veterinary hospital

There is only one govn. Veterinary clinic in the city and it opens only for 2 hours a day in morning.
Doctor doesn't pay attention to the pets in the hospital as he have it's own clinic at his home.
I don't have enough money to pay his private clinic expense s but I have to spent due to his negligent behavior in the government clinic
RB000000

Feb 18, 2021

Dog died due to careless and irresponsible attitude of doctors

I visited the vet doctor conitously for 2 days but he didnt visited and when visited didnt looked after my dog. his condition was a bit normal but after the staff unknowingly gave injections to the dog its condition got worse and he died at last suffering a lot for two days.... I request to you to take a strong stand and transparently look into the matter and please make them realize their fault...