Gram Panchayat sarpanch

Madauli

Jun 13, 2017

नाली व रोड के निर्माण हेतु

नमस्कार सर जी
हम मडौली नई बस्ती, पोस्ट - भुल्लनपुर पी ए सी, वाराणसी के रहने वाले है हमारे गांव के सरपंच को रोड और नाली निर्माण के लिए उनको सरकार की तरफ से रुपए मिले थे लेकिन आज तक निर्माण का कार्य शुरू नहीं किया है मेरा आपसे नीवेदन है की कृपया निर्माण के लिए उनको सूचित करे
आपका विश्वसनीय
समस्त ग्रामीण
Somya kumari

May 28, 2017

Gram Pradhan savita is not doing her work properly

Koi kaam nahi ho rha sab paise kha rhi h .
rajnis1999@gmail.com

May 27, 2017

ग्रामीण खेल - कूद मैदान बाबत

नमस्कार सर जी
मै सिंघाना के नजदीक गांव का रहने वाला हु हमारे गांव के सरपंच (श्रीमती सविता देवी ) निवासी (ग्राम पंचायत - ढाणा ,जिला -झुंझुनू ,राज्य -राजस्थान ) को बड़ा बाग की ढाणी में बच्चो के खेल - कूद के मैदान के लिए उनको सरकार की तरफ से रुपए मिले थे लेकिन आज चार महीने बाद भी मैदान निर्माण का कार्य शुरू नहीं किया है मेरा आपसे नीवेदन है की कर्प्या जल्दी से बच्चो के मैदान निर्माण के लिए उनको सूचित करे
आपका विश्वसनीय
समस्त ग्रामीण बच्चे
Pritpalsharma11

May 22, 2017

Sarpanch not doing his job properly

This is regarding the problems being faced by the people in village named Shaheed Bagat Singh Nagar Dhandra Road Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab. The Sarpanch (Bahadar Singh)of this village has taken "Grants" from the government and did not spend on sewerage work of some of Street of the village and demand bribe money RS.2500/-from each house for sewrage work unless he said that I will done work of sewrage in your street
I do not wish to disclose my details at this stage due to privacy however i hope that the information i have provided would help The Vigilance Bureau to tackle this situation.
Manu Yadav

May 12, 2017

gaw ki problem

sir
m meerut ke gaw matora tehsil mawana se hu or meri problem h ki hamare gaw me daily water supply nhi hota jis wajah se aage logo ko bimariyo ka samna krna pd sakta h
or aaj bhi log khule me sooch ke liye jate h ,or talab me gandgi hamesha hi bni rhti jisse barish ke time logo ke gharo me pani bhar jata h ,abhi tk na hi road ban pai hai or na hi bijli ki khambo per koi light hi h ,or tho or grampardhan manrega ke majduro se apne hi kheto me kaam karata h
plz sir ye bhut jyada problem hai abhi tak gaw me koi vikash nhi ho paya h
Manu Yadav

May 12, 2017

water supply aur gaw me swachata

sir
plz sir ye bhut jyada problem hai abhi tak gaw me koi vikash nhi ho paya h
Indu Prabha Singh

Apr 24, 2017

Gram Pradhan, Shivpuri,Chinhat .Lucnknow

Water logging due to Naala not connected with the main Naala

Sir, I am the resident of Vasundhara, Dayal Residency near by BBD Engineering College, Lucknow. There is a Naala carrying garbage and dirty water of Village “Shivpuri”.This Naala is not connected with the main Naala which is situated at Main road (i.e. Faizabad Road), but end on plots of Vasundhara. Since construction is in full swing in those plots, a lot of dirty water logging on Road and the end of Naalaa. So the place condition of Above mention is very bad.
Moreover, during the Monsoon season, roads convert into swimming pools. There is a lot of water logging, however, no one seems to pay any heed to the situation. Through this medium, I would like to file a complaint against the competent authorities, who are not showing any interest in this area and the situation is getting bad to worst.
I, am a citizen of India, request you on behalf of all the residents of Vasundhara, Dayal Residency,Lucknow to please take some actions to connect the Naala tto the main Naala. We are facing very much difficulty due to water chowking condition in naala.
Hope you will take some actions soon to resolve this problem.
Thanking You.
With Regards
Dr Indu Prabha Singh
93, Vasundhara, Dayal Residency, Lucknow
NILESH KAKDE

Apr 17, 2017

general secretary

I am from ganeshpur,( taluka - wani, dist- yavatmal, Maharashtra-445304).I am always observe that our gram panchayat office remain open for very short duration . It is not according to written on black board . So for doing our work we have to go through lot of many difficulty again we call them her mobile no. always remain busy( which is mention on board ) .If we ask for work done in our area , he said ," go to higher office and ask him". Lot of work done only on paper and in reality it is zero or 50 -60% with lo quality. Again wastage of water is the big problem in this high temperature summer.
If i am going to higher faculty they dose not give any response or our complaint remain rotating in that area . They said your complaint is not proper and said rewrite it . But they are not observing the complaint manually.
dawindersingh

Apr 11, 2017

IMPORTANT (Fraud Sarpanch)

This is regarding the problems being faced by the people in village named Bir Pwahad, Distt. Kapurthala, Punjab. The Sarpanch of this village has taken "Grants" from the government and did not even spend 5% of the "Grant" on development of the village.
He has made the life of villagers worst than ever by incomplete work. He has used the "Grant" money to settle his son(Guriqbal Singh Atwal) in Australia. He use to send money to his son in small small lots.
Before him being Sarpanch of this village, his wife (Sukhwinder Kaur Atwal) was Sarpanch of the village. This couple does not have any education under their belt, not even minimum requirement. They have always bought votes to win the elections. It has recently been identified that Mr Atwal has been physically assaulting the poor women and girls of the village and then blackmails them. This is absolutely disgraceful. I request that this person needs to be removed from this responsible post immediately and an enquiry should be endorsed to investigate the amount of black money he has looted from the government over the years.
I do not wish to disclose my details at this stage due to privacy however i hope that the information i have provided would help The Vigilance Bureau to remove one corrupt person from the leadership team and atleast help those poor villagers in the village of Bir Pwahad.
niraj atul

Mar 16, 2017

बरसाती पानी एवं नाला का पानी का निकास हेतू।

es sir. I niraj kumar mishra s/o sri janardan mishra living in gosainpur (chhota) with my parents, we are facing problem from 10 years i am facing raining water and gatar watar blowing upper side from ground, there no any solution conduct from gram pradhan and others. no any pepole help me about clean gram area and water blowing problem..how can solve my problem ? Plz sir if one timey visit at near my home and look the living condition the u will be feal..my nebarars are not want to develop near at my home...pls u leasion my problem, for this resion i have alrady complain to police chauki of gosaipur and our thana cholalapur but can not resolve my problem.. Please lision to my voice and help me ... NIraj miahra 9978009221
niraj atul

Mar 16, 2017

बरसात और नाला का पानी गावँ में से बाहर निकालने हेतू ।

Res sir. I niraj kumar mishra s/o sri janardan mishra living in gosainpur (chhota) with my parents but from 10 years i am facing raining water and gatar watar blowing upper side from ground, there no any solution conduct from gram pradhan and others.
Please leation to my voice and help me ...

NIraj miahra

Village name kamlod
Post bichdi
Teh. Girva
District udaipur

Sir hmare gaav ki sarpanch Navli dangi h sir wo apna kary sucharu dhng se nhi kr rhi h jo pese gaav k vikas k liye aate h un pese ko ye apne personal kary m use krte h gaav ka koi kary nhi krte h gaav m pene k pani ki vevstha bi shi nhi k 8,10 dino se pani dete h or sadko ki halt bi bhot khrab h sadk nirman k liye jo pese aaye usne bi in logo kam ni kiya thik se hlka hlka sa dmbar chda kr chle gye tuti sdko pr wo waps nikl gya rasta bhot dekha ho ra h or sochalay k liye jo pese aaye vo bi kisi b labharthi ko ni diye kisano ki fasl k kiye jo dwaiya aati h wo b nhi dete h sir krpya kr k mamle ki jach prtal krvaye apka aagya kari gramin.
Bhuri lal joshi
Samsth gram vasi
gopal tetrawal lohawat

Mar 4, 2017

sarpanch Hansadesh lohawat

हसादेश सरपच ने हमारे गाव मे कोई खाम नहि करवाया तथा गरीब लोगो का बहूत पैसा खाया शोचालय का पेसा सब खा गया तथा गरीब लोगो को आज तक कोई सहायता नहि मिली
chiru1234

Mar 1, 2017

Doesn't used gram panchayat funds

Hi Sir,

Present Sarpanch is using panchayat funds for his personal expenses. No fund is used for village improvements/developments in any field.
He has taking bribery from pension holder. If anybody looking pension he will take first month pension.

From
Chiranjeevi
Kadapagunta village
GD Nellore mandal
Chittoor Dist
chiru1234

Mar 1, 2017

Complaint against sarpanch of our village.

Hi Sir,

From

G. Chiranjeevi
Kadapagunta (village),
GD Nellore,(Mandal),
Chittoor (Dist)

I am complaining against Sarpanch of our village. He has taking bribery from all our village people like if anybody looking for Pension he will take first month pension.
Every work he will expect bribery from people we have strong proof
from last 4 years he doesn't do development to our village. He finish all the govt related work without quality.

Could you please reach me if anyone one have social responsibility-9738868355

Chiranjeevi
lucky rana

Feb 27, 2017

selfless

my village sarpanch is a pushpa tembhare but she is not take any action in a panchayat. her husband take any decision for the work. avidences are all panch of panchayat. and in all the stretegy project and the scheme is just the same in the rest of the people just come to ask you to ignore the plan is to give. if you do any work in it and the same people bungle and make false attendence and work on a project not even know to look .people in the village in thein the head because the sound deoes not carry identification is suppressed by the bude officer many people of village does not receive any benefit from panchayat and not any development has not been in the village and no one nor any work has led improvements in village: Newargaon panchayat teh: lalburra dist: balaghat
arti27

water supply payment issue

respected sirmadam,
ashok shamravo matekar is a worker of grampanchayat in last 7 month. but the sarpanch can nat give him a paymet .the worker is very poor. he can not complent any were plz solve his problm. and give him a propeg justice.

CHANDRA SHEKHA RTI

Feb 13, 2017

MIS USING POWER OF GRAM PANCHAYAT SARPANCH.

Mai chandrashekhar Kongodu- village ,karapa -manual,andhra Pradesh.mere village ke sarpanch (pesident) mere papa & mummy ke sath Mara aur Petra.balki mere mummy ke uper bhi case kiya aur to aur puree gow walo se fir karwaya. Ek ladies ke sath ,Mara-peetna karna kya humri govt. Common wale person ko marna batati hai#
Mai chahta hun ki ish wishya Mai jaach(verify) honi chahiye#
FIR HO CHUKA HAI, PAR HUM SARPANCH KO ABHI SUSPEND KARE.
Addres-
G MARIYAMMA (MOTHER )
KONGODU-VILLAGE,SC-STREET,KARAPA-MADAL,KAKINADA -CITY,ANDHRA PRADESH
CHANDRA SHEKHA RTI

Feb 13, 2017

MIS USING POWER OF GRAM PANCHAYAT SARPANCH.

Mai chandrashekhar Kongodu- village ,karapa -manual,andhra Pradesh.mere how ke sarpanch (pesident) mere papa & mummy ke sath Mara aur Petra.balki mere mummy ke uper bhi case kiya aur to aur puree gow walo se fir karwaya. Ek ladies ke sath ,Mara-peetna karna kya humri govt. Common wale person ko marna batati hai#
Mai chahta hun ki ish wishya Mai jaach(verify) honi chahiye#
FIR HO CHUKA HAI, PAR HUM SARPANCH KO ABHI SUSPEND KARE.
M_naresh

Jan 31, 2017

Toilet Not yet build since 5-6 Year

I am from Village - Silari, Post - Bagaspur, Tahsil - Goharganj Dist - Raisen,

There is no toilets build till date from the announcement of the the toilet for each from. People dig the hole for hope that this year there toilet will be build but year and year are passing in hope, Sarpanch and Zanpad are living there well luxury life but not aware of there panchayat people.
kapil143786

Jan 26, 2017

fake 10th marksheet of sarpanch

Sarpanch ke 10 ki marksheet duplicate h .Fake marksheet se sarpanch bani hui h or wo kuch kaam ni karte h.sarpanch ke sign tak uske husband karte h,sab meeting me unke husband akele jate h.Asi sarpanch ka kya fayda jo apne nirnay khud na le sake.
Ranjit Deol

Jan 15, 2017

no work my sarpanch

hello sir,
i leave in out of the mother country. my village name is chhourian banger. p/o kotly sainian distt-GURDASPUR. when punjab government give lots of money to my village then my sarpanch is not do any work. no buddy coming in my village because they asking ur Village too backwards like a jungal. plz come to my village and see. now my village looking like a jungal. thats why we are not coming in the village plz sir one round in my village chack. my sarpanch is very clever the all work do but only on pepar. plz its my request plz go my village and do something and plz my name hidden. i hope punjab government help my village soon . i will send you some photo soon. thank
mmkatariya@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017

10th ki marksheet ki cheking

Hello sir
Miss sapna gurjar sarpach pahari teh pahari distt Bharatpur k hue vikas karyo ki janch ki jave
Thnx
greatindian

Jan 3, 2017

Need help

Hi guys,

Is any one of the above mentioned issues are resolved.

Indian
vgohil

Dec 30, 2016

water pro

Hello sir
I am viswajitsinh . My village is Navapura nikoli ta nandod gujarat . the sarpanch don't take action any prblm . the NAREGA scheme is faud in village the people gets money without work and water prblm from many years not solve . the people struggles the prblm of water and road are not fulfilled plz plz plz i request plz the prblm face by people about 10 years

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...