Green gas limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Green gas limited

Rahul Parmar Rahul

Nov 21, 2022

Instalation Pending From Last 4 Month

Mere yaha se chahar engineering corpn. Agra Wale payment 01/08/2022 ko le gaye hai pur abhi tak installation nahi kiya hai. Local office Sanjay place call(05622850318) karke baat kare too kehte hai phle office aakar complaint kare tabhi kuch hoga. Mere Mata Ji ki age about 70 yrs hai woo kaha jaye or mein agra se bahar rehta hu. Pls mere help kijiye
Name. Sharda Parmar

Sep 20, 2022

RESET or EXTENSION of Gas Pipeline

Dear General Manager and Management,
Agra and Lucknow

We have constructed the first floor of our house, post construction of kitchen work. My father made a request to GGL Agra office staff for RESET and EXTENSION of the gas pipeline, whichever is a possible solution. It has been more than 6 months now since he made a request with an application, visiting the office personally multiple times and follow-up but there has been no response.

My father who aged at 63 year has to go through all these his request are ignored, need to visit multiple times still no response, staff is very casual, arrogant, rude, request are unattended and very unprofessional.

He called the Call center of Agra Office and also reported to Lucknow as well I think but staff is not responsive. This is not only my experience but the same has been faced by other customers too.

My father, Shri SUDHIR KUMAR SAXENA is a retired INDIAN AIR FORCE personnel from Junior Warrant Officer rank, he served his entire life for the nation on duty and I am working overseas in SIngapore possibly I also do some contribution to nation forex reserve when do transfer of money back home to India.

Despite our contribution to the nation in whatever manner, we felt very helpless that my family is facing this trouble by Green Gas employee at Agra station
I request you to please look into this and help us. Below are details of the house and connection

OLD CRN: AGA00020660

+65-94561356
207SKT

Jan 12, 2022

Reset of gas pipeline

I have made some construction in house and pipes are to be reset. Nobody is attending my phone . Kindly do needful at your end.
Yours
Kartar Singh Dhakarey
207 Shrikrishna Town opposite Jaipuriya sunrises Agra Shamshabad Road Barauli Ahir Agra
207SKT

Jan 12, 2022

Reset of fitting after construction

I have made some construction in house and pipes are to be reset. Nobody is attending my phone. Please send a team so that reset of gas pipeline may be made.
Yours
Kartar Singh Dhakarey
207 Shrikrishna Town opposite Jaipuriya sunrises Barauli Ahir Agra Shamshabad Road Barauli Ahir Agra
Mob. 7088627586
vipul_9999

Dec 26, 2021

No supply and connection till date

Pipeline for gas connection is installed since 1 year but supply and connection not provided till date. Their response in the head office is very harsh and rude. Contact numbers provided are useless since no one picks it. Very very pathetic customer service.
Sugu99

Oct 10, 2021

New Gas Connection Pending

Dear Team
It has been more than 5 months that I have been requesting for new gas connection in my house 1st floor. I have visited your Sanjay place Agra head office for more than 10 times however there is no response.

I hereby request your urgent help to look into the matter and help resolve. You gas line is already existing in my colony.
Please extend the same.

mkcomputer26688

Aug 6, 2021

NEW CONNECTION NO 62911

महोदय
मेरे द्वारा दिनांक 11/05/2019 को PNG CONNECTION के लिये आवेदन किया गया था जिसके एवज में मेरे से 6300 कि सिक्योरिटी भी जमा करा ली गई थी इसके बाबजूद मेरा CONNECTION नहीं हो पाया है मेरा रजिस्ट्रेसन संख्या 62911 है

NEW CONNECTION NO 62911

jhonsay0055

Aug 3, 2021

Unnecessary Bill and no response when call

They were send unnecessary bills and not pick any call even after call 1000 times for even last 7 days.
Both GGL office Agra and Lucknow are highly reluctant , Obstinate , dogmatic and irresponsible. That they even not repose to any emergency call or mail.
Also, they are lack of accountable to there work and very bad management . Very bad bill management and very bad customer care management.
sksps

Jul 6, 2021

Corrected invoice of extra pipe consume during installation

I have not received corrected invoice for extra pipe consume during installation of gas connection till date against repeated reminders from your Lucknow office.
Your lucknow office sent me wrong invoice of Rs. 3779 which should be Rs 3201 only as extra pipe consume 7.75 meters only during installation as per installation report given by your lucknow office to me.
As per rate contract of [email protected] Rs.350 per meter+ [email protected] 18% the amount for extra pipe 7.75 meters it comes to Rs.3201only. It seems to be calculation mistake.
Kindly examine the above and send me corrected invoice for Rs. 3201only for extra pipe consume during installation.
Hope now you have understand the things and do the needful so that I can deposit correct amount and close the long pending issue.

Kindly examine and do needful.

CRN LKO00008997
Poonam Sharma
Ph.9415635811
E mail [email protected]
Jitendarsharma

Apr 30, 2021

Gas Supply Stopped

Worst, Pathetic, Poor and dustbin like Service...the Gas Cylinders are the best and will be...The GGL doesn't know how to resolve issues...only putting supply networks is not sufficient if it is not operational. I have lodged complaints 3 times but 24Hrs gone no response from GGL Customer Service. When we called the executive they misbehaving with the customer. Very arrogant and abusive words used by the agency hired by GGL Agra. The GGL must close the operation it they are not capable to handle customer complaints.
Connection Number- AGA00074752

New connection pending

Dhiraj Handa

Mar 22, 2020

Payment green gas bill

Sir, I deposited green gas bill on 22-03-2020 at about 2.18 p.m.
through net banking union bank of India on green gas website and after that I got the massage from your website. But green gas website shows payment is due. I got the following massage:
Transaction for INR|4607.7 to IBIBO WEB PVT LTD has been completed successfully with reference id 119831216.
Biller Name: Neeraj Handa
CRN NO.AGA00022483
Email id: [email protected]
The massage is attached.
Please look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

Payment green gas bill

Jkangia93

Sep 30, 2019

Bill not generated

My CRN no. Is AGA00014498 and I have complained a number of times by phone and also by visiting Agra office but I haven't been provided with any solution yet. My complaint is that my gas bill is not generated online . It always shows amount zero (0) whenever I try to make online payment. Please help .
Irshad-unique

Aug 30, 2019

Personal property damaged by Green Gas

The Manager
(Agra) Lucknow.

Sub: Personal property damaged by Green Gas.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to bring this to your kind notice that my Green Gas Limited Reg. Form No. 61064, under the name of "Mr. Jabbar Hussain, 74 Neeti Bagh Taj Ganj, Agra 282001", has been handled in the worst possible scenario.

My property and governments property are damaged and the staff is highly irresponsible/insensitive about it.

The work started about 10 days ago and Mr. Sateesh (70047..140) is the supervisor and I called him more than 15 times but there is no response. My house and the platform infront of the gate are dug and my children are in danger of falling into it. The neighbors are also complaining. As it is the rainy season which makes it even more dangerous. It is left unattended and uncovered without any work being done on it.

Now to my surprise after creating suck a mess of my home, the supervisor wants to dig at a new place both outside and inside as the previous one was done incorrectly. There was no engineer who ever visited and did a survey. It was all class 3 workers which have no idea about what is happening. I am not comfortable to let this happen again. Can you please find someone responsible to visit and resolve the issue.

You have lost all the credibility as an organization. We request you to restore the same by providing quick action and taking appropriate action against the negligence.

My last resort will be to file an FIR against the company, CEO, supervisor and the workers for damaging my property and mentally harassing me.

I am attaching 3 photographs to this email of the damaged area inside as well as outside my home so that you may understand the magnitude of the issue.

NOTE/DISCLAIMER : This email can/will be used as a legal document.

Requesting for an early resolution.

Jabbar Hussain

Personal property damaged by Green Gas Personal property damaged by Green Gas Personal property damaged by Green Gas

Irshad-unique

Aug 30, 2019

Personal property damaged by Green Gas.

The Manager
(Agra) Lucknow.

Sub: Personal property damaged by Green Gas.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The work started about 10 days ago and Mr. Sateesh (700...6140) is the supervisor and I called him more than 15 times but there is no response. My house and the platform infront of the gate are dug and my children are in danger of falling into it. The neighbors are also complaining. As it is the rainy season which makes it even more dangerous. It is left unattended and uncovered without any work being done on it.

NOTE/DISCLAIMER : This email can/will be used as a legal document.

Requesting for an early resolution.

Jabbar Hussain

Personal property damaged by Green Gas. Personal property damaged by Green Gas. Personal property damaged by Green Gas.

rajendragupta.bob

Apr 27, 2019

NON INSTALLATION OF PNG CONNECTION

I APPLIED PNG CONNECTION ON APRIL 2018 AND CHEQUE WAS CLEARED ON 12TH JULY 2018 FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR RS.1300/- ,GAS LINE IS RUNNING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE I PERSONALLY VISIT IN HEAD OFFICE AND MANY REMINDERS GIVEN OVER PHONE BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THEIR END TILL DATE NO CONNECTION INSTALLED IN MY HOUSE MY DETAILS AS UNDER :-RAJENDRA KUMAR GUPTA CONSUMER NO LKO. 00009857 ADDRESS M-293 SECTOR M AASHIANA COLONY LUCKNOW. 226012 MY CONTACT NO 9026090893 AND 8840908042 E MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
Vinaysingh1208

Jan 18, 2019

Non installation of PNG connection and delay as well

Non Installation of PNG Connection at my residence

Cont No. 9453844061
e mail Id : [email protected]

Regn No. GGL00119597
Dtd 13.01.2018

There is no progress. Installation be please got done at the earliest.
Gopal Narain Khare

Jan 2, 2019

Connection not given

I resident of H No 956 sector 9 Indiranagar applied for connection in the month of June 1918 and deposited ₹6000/_and fullfil all formalties Gas line is running infront of my house I personally requested and given many reminders I simply wants to know whether connection is feasible or not If yes upto which time

Address
Gopal Narain Khare
Sector 9
House no 956
Indiranagar Lucknow 226016
Email [email protected]

Sep 10, 2018

Delay in connection start

I have applied for 2 new connection at my residence for ground floor and first floor through registration form no.33552 dt. 21.06.2017 & form no. 33680 dt. 23.06.2017. the piped work upto inner side of boundary wall has been completed but GI work has not done.
Several times i contact personally at your Agra office, they told me it will take time
About one and half year has been passed but connections has been not completed
So, you are requested to arrange to complete the GI work and supply of gas at our residence Immediately.
An early and prompt action in this regard will be highly obliged.
In awaiting of your compliance.

Rakesh Kumar Garg
C-27, Kamla Nagar,
Agra-282005
+919897020165

Delay in connection start

Alka singhal

Dec 20, 2017

Delay in connection

Full payment done in july for green gas new connection . Till date in my house work has not completed. Allmost work is completed in colony with working connections. My reg. No. Is.34232. From last one month no activity is going on . I have made complaints several times in agra office. Concern person is not responding properly. Please help me.

Alka singhal

Dec 20, 2017

Delay in connection

Our green gas connection has not been connected to our home. Payment has already been done via cheque number 8674 40 on 26 July 2017 registration number is 342 32. Approximately 90% houses have got working connection except few houses in the society which are being left unnecessarily by the concerned workers on duty. For the past 1 month the work is in no progress as the concerned people have already left the society. It is also bring in your notice that we are contacting your branch office Agra and are not getting any satisfactory answer also the roads which have been digged have not been repaired at several places including the front of house which is causing trouble. It is to request you to look into the matter and inform.

Renu5630

Aug 28, 2017

Non- Instalation of connection

I paid the registration amount of Rs. 6300/- for new connection in my residence on 22/12/2016 after the company said that it will take 3-4 months for installation. But I regret to say that the company has not installed connection till date i.e. 28/08/2017.
Reg Form No.5630 dated 22/12/2016.
Can anyone help me with concerned person who can help me.
rasik gupta

Cont No. 9793240 230
e mail Id : [email protected]

Regn No. 27706
Dtd 16.04.17

There is no progress. Installation be please got done at the earliest.

Thanking You

(ABHA GUPTA)
dilipnohwar

Mar 23, 2017

Maintly tourcher

Jai modi ji jai yogi ji
Sir plz mere help kijiye Sir AAPNE kaha tha yuvao ko Job milege laken GREEN GAS KE OFFICER OIC SAMIT PANDEY ND STATION INCHARGE CHANCHAL LOHIYA JI to hume resign dene ko majboor kr rahe hai mujhe maintly tourcher kiya gaya mere father inke pass gaye laken in logo ne kuch nhi suna or mere parents ke insult ke mere aap se request hai ke aap in logo pr action le or inke inquiry or inko bataye ki kisi ke parents ke insult nhi krne chaiye maine inko apna resign bhej diya hai laken abhi tak koi response nhi mila or na ki COMPANY KE MD JILEDAR JI NE BHI koi response nhi diya sir aap se mere request hai aap in logo ko punish kre taaki Yeh kisi worker ko is trah pareshan nhi kre maine aapko pehle bhi complaint letter bheja koi response nhi mila sir plz help me

Dilip singh nohwar
+919634991533
dilipnohwar

Mar 11, 2017

Maintly tourcher

PM SIR maine aapko complain letter likha laken abhi tak koi response nhi mila plz sir aap mere help kijiye
Sir mujhe bhaut pareshan or mentally tourcher kiya hai or majboor hokar resign dena pada aapse request hai aap GREEN GAS LIMITED AGRA KE OIC SAMIT PANDEY ND STATION INCHARGE CHANCHAL LOHIYA SIR KE KHILAAF INQUIRY KIJIYE PLZ HELP ME SIR