grofers

Consumer complaints and reviews about grofers

Bappa das glu

Aug 31, 2019

Delayed order

This side Bappa das last 2 years using Grofers APP i am happy for the services facing might be some issue but not complain for that the reason behind i have no time but the past order which i ordered the delivery date shown 30 august and the delivery CS called my sir we are no the way ASAP we will deliver order. That time my mother was in hospital to take care my relative and when my mother reached home in the app showing your order will schedule in 2 sept that he hell without our permission how you are change my deliver date. This is the last day for my side i am not using this App it was very careless services which is not acceptable. Reply this mail with proper reason.

PH:8387967698

Order ID: ord099549602
Rajul Gandhi

Aug 20, 2019

Delivery scheduled after 12 Days by Grofers

I have ordered on 15 the August 2019. Delivery was scheduled on 19th evening. I received message that order is out for delivery but I never received delivery. I have prepaid for the order. Now they unilaterally rescheduled Delivery to 27th August 2019. My order was packed and was out for delivery now not delivering. I seriously doubt their intentions. Just imagine receiving groceries after 12 days. I wonder whether I shall get Delivery or not. My order No. ORD053282904. Please let me know how to take such organization to task. Can we take these type of organization to consumer court.

I have learned from this never to order on Grofers
HG79

Aug 15, 2019

Pathetic service and delivery

Grofers never delivers on time mant time I had received 5pm to 8 pm delivery by 11.30pm. Once they not delivered and shown as delivered and I need to complain till top management to get my order. Yesterday again they not delivered as per delivery schedule and auto reahdule after 7 days without my consent. They have full of attitude customer care never respond properly even when quality of food items are poor. Late delivery and poor quality is not habit of them and they no responsibility for this even they don't give complaint number to you.
rajeshp087

Aug 14, 2019

Grofers Pathetic and Terrible service

Terrible customer services ever seen. At grofersYou dont care at all. Pathetic Service ever seen. Always misses some items and plays some stupid cheap tricks to reorder the items and to shop again with Grofers. And none of your executives ever given a resolution for an issue. You do what ever you like. Every time we have to pay additional delivery charges for the missed items that is your fault. Will share the amazing ahopping experience with all my friends.

From:
Grofers order id 47004477
sanjeevk777

Aug 12, 2019

Order not delivered, status delivered

Highly irresponsible team of customer care, no response on no given on net: I have ordered almond and cashew of rs 620 to the grofer, but when delivered boy came only almond with him , he say you receive this cashew not available, i refused to accept the incomplete order, he gone back but my status shows in grofer app delivered, when i called to that person he says talk to customer care, but their customer care no 01133552400 not in order, how pathetic customer service, they are providing , very surprising, in future i will just pay on deliver, can any one help me about this , how can i get my refund or products, no number to complaint.
Girishjt

Aug 10, 2019

mis-behaviour of delivery agent , damaged goods and short quantity received

I have ordered grossery from Grofers on 9th aug'19.

2 issues faced :

Short quantity received by the delivery agent : In spite of our repeated request also , the delivery guy seemed to be highly unprofessional and was not even listing to us and just kept of throwing the products . when asked to let us count , he never bothered and said that all is ok and i have counted , make payment i have to go . We had a fear that their are instance in past when products were damaged or missing but he was not bothered , we asked for his supervisor mob no and address but he refused later after we getting a feel that some thing is wrong we were about to call our security then he gave address - D-11 Hosiery market , Phase II and mobile no : 885188292 which was going switched off. We asked him to count in frint of us and tally to which he again refused , paid him and asked him to go. later when we checked all count 1 product was missing and 4 packets of Bakery item damaged .
I tried calling the customer are no but the number does not exists , tried chat on the grofer portal , even that does not work , tried mantioning on the rofer blog but that too no response and acknowledgement of my complaint.

it was a painful experience with grofer and seemed all system failure and customer can't reach their team in case of any support required. My appeal to all buyers , never make a pre paid payment and check all goods and conditions before making payment .

Rgds

Girish
order no ORD028567596
RUPAK KOTHARE

Aug 7, 2019

Pathetic service

I was suppose to get my order delivered on Monday between 10-1 pm.. But I did not get my product delivered.. So call customer care spoke with the advisor who was very Arrogant named Amit Kumar informed that it has been rescheduled for Wednesday and will be delivered in the morning or max by end of the day... However I have still not received my products..... Order no :ORD098033711
Ankur Trivedi

Jul 7, 2019

Disgusting & Late delivery by grofers

I have ordered from grofers earlier many a times and always received delivery on time,but not delivered on time till now.This is 3rd time,i am facing face issue with them.And his delivery boy not picking up the call.
order_id:ORD087539634
Anahita K

Jun 14, 2019

Terrible Service and Delivery

This is not the first time I've had an issue with Grofers. This is the third or fourth time they have delayed delivery of my order in spite of blocking delivery time slot. The last two times i had ordered, both my orders were delayed by several days and several times. I ended up receiving my orders only after 13-15 days of placing the orders. Their customer service is incompetent and are not able to respond to you let alone solve any issue. Today again my delivery is delayed. My order was to arrive between 10am-1pm today, i got a message from Grofers that the order is out for delivery but its delayed and that I have to contact the delivery person directly. The delivery guy didn't answer my several calls. When i did get through, I was told by him that he didn't have my order to deliver. The only reason i ordered again is because Grofers has my money in the the wallet and i don't want it to go waste. However, I'll never again order from Grofers. It used to be a good platform for ordering online but have become incompetent, irresponsible and unprofessional. I've heard similar issues for various friends and public in general, I'm not sure why consumer court is not taking action against Grofers. I would never recommend anyone use Grofers. Please use more reliable platforms like Big Basket or Tata's Star Quik who may not offer great discounts but at least their service and products are good and they are trustworthy.

Anahita K

Jun 14, 2019

Terrible Service and Delivery

This is not the first time I've had an issue with Grofers. This is the third or fourth time they have delayed delivery of my order in spite of blocking delivery time slot. The last two times i had ordered, both my orders were delayed by several days and several times. I ended up receiving my orders only after 13-15 days of placing the orders. Their customer service is incompetent and are not able to respond to you let alone solve any issue. Today again my delivery is delayed. My order was to arrive between 10am-1pm today, i got a message from Grofers that the order is out for delivery but its delayed and that I have to contact the delivery person directly. The delivery guy didn't answer my several calls. When i did get through, I was told by him that he didn't have my order to deliver. The only reason i ordered again is because Grofers has my money in the the wallet and i don't want it to go waste. However, I'll never again order from Grofers. It used to be a good platform for ordering online but have become incompetent, irresponsible and unprofessional. I've heard similar issues for various friends and public in general, I'm not sure why consumer court is not taking action against Grofers. I would never recommend anyone use Grofers. Please use more reliable platforms like Big Basket or Tata's Star Quik who may not offer great discounts but at least their service and products are good.
Devangjain97

Apr 27, 2019

Items Missing In The Order

Order Id : ORD003600742
I had ordered items amounting Rs 1454 on Grofers. The order that I recieved had many things missing. I had ordered 6 packets of Parle Milano out of which I recieved only 2, 12 packets of Britannia Nutri Choice out of which recieved only 2, 2 choco filled milano packets were also missing in the order along with a kitkat. I am really disappointed with the delivery of Grofers as this has not happened with me for the first time. I don't know whether the people dispatching the order or the people delivering the order are doing this. But If this carries on I don't think many people would order or trust on ordering with grofers. I hope this complaint board has some value and the complaints of the people are heard rather than just being added as a review.
PANDIT GAURAB

Apr 27, 2019

BRIBERY

DEAR SIR/MADAM
AAPKI COMPANY GORFER KA JO WAREHOUSE KAMASPUR VILLAGE MURTHAL NEAR JAURASIC PARK SONIPAT MAIN KHULA HAI WHA PAR SBHI SUPERVISOR OR SENIOR ASSITANT JUNIOR ASSITANT KI BHARTI GHUSH LEKAR KI JA RHI. WHA K THEKADAR HR K STH MILKAR UNHA GUSH KHILA KAR NA KABIL BCHO KI BHARTI KAR RHA HAI MERA APSA NIVADAN HAI KI KIRPA KAR ISA ROKA OR APNA HR KI KDI KDI KARVAI KERA OR APNI COMPANY MAIN KABIL BCHO KI BHARTI KARA NA KI GUSH DENA WALO KI
YOUR FAITHFULLY,
GAURAV KAUSHIK
Neeraj Kumar kapasiya

Apr 6, 2019

Not delivered

i have not received my order on time and courier agent's told me to cancel my order, they can't be delivered order on time .
camayurt

Apr 6, 2019

Items not delivered and refund not credited back in my card

Hi I ordered some of the products from Grofers via Order ID: ORD085255817<br/> Store Name: Super Store - Chandivali. They accepted the order and then not delivered the 4 items in that order. After intimating they credited the refund in groffers wallet for all refund amount. I have paid it through my card, why should i accept the refund in groffers wallet. No one is replying on this from their customer support team. Also they havent paid the correct refund amount. Still some amount is due

Items not delivered and refund not credited back in my card

Leeza arora

Feb 1, 2019

Order cancelled

Order is cancelled after one week of placing the order. Worst experience with grofers. If the items are unavailable, then you should not show it in your list. This is completely disgusting. The customer is waiting for order delivery and grofers cancelled the order
Anualok19

Dec 29, 2018

Poor delivery

Is not capable of handling rescheduled orders and make a good up. No internal coordination.
My urgent order was instead of good up in delivery and repeated request by me for delivery ,not only rescheduled but zero concern for customer was allotted another day late night slot .Customer care are helpless and only talk the scripted way.
Iyernhigher

Aug 5, 2018

Pathetic service

You company gives such pathetic services i regret ordering from your grofers app

I am taking out time to write this very long complaint only because i had the worst experience ever i have explained it below if in case some one cares or reads feedback. (So that it should not happen to your other innocent customer who believe in your service)
So i ordered some things on the go from your app on 4th aug 12noon
I had some important things in my order which i required urgently so i was waiting For the delivery as i ordered.

First my order was scheduled to be delivered aug 5th 10am to 1pm.

Your delivery executive Mr. Salim Khan gave a call in the. morning and i missed his call i called him back immediately at an instant he started being rude that i didnt attend his call now he cant deliver my order he will deliver it tomorrow. I asked for the reason to which he said some products are in damaged condition He also said with sarcasm that if its okay for me he will deliver damaged products today itself i said fine deliver products in good condition as soon as possible i reluctantly agreed because i didnt want argue with a person who is annoyed with me i dont know why, i disconnected the call and felt even after pre-paying for the services and order already why should you people should be rude me for no reason i mean is this the way delivery executives are trained to speak with customers or they are not trained at all.
I didn't understand..
Because i needed some products urgently i thought speaking with your customer care
There i spoke to Mr. Manik
Once i explained him the problem
He started with his scripts and big big promises and i also requested him not to deliver my order with the delivery executive who was rude to me. And then your customer service executive said he will take this in priority basis and make sure that the order will be delivered today aug 5th between 5pm-8pm.
After the assurance i disconnected the call i was okay atleast i will get my order late but today.

Then after so many assurances i didnt get the order today after so much explanation to your customer service representative he didn't even bother to help me out if he would have said he cant do anything i have to wait till tomorrow that would have been okay and truth atleast but in between so many promises, lying and faking empathy shown by your executives customer is the end sufferer and finally i didnt get my things delivered and i cant do anything but wait and the least write you this feedback and hope that atleast any one of your service oriented person will read this and take some action.
6th august today still haven't received my order.
4items from my order are already unavailable
Order ID : ORD046754448

From:
Venkat Iyer
sunetrajakka

Jul 12, 2018

Pathetic service & poor quality of goods - GROFERS

I placed my very first order on Grofers via their mobile app. This order was placed on 5th July 2018. their system placed the same and updated the delivery to be done on 10th July 2018 which is 5 days post me placing an order. Now to begin with this is not a good sign. other vendors like big basket, Dmart online deliver within same or next day. also keep in mind that these are staples that i ordered which included vegetables, pulses & 02 frozen food items which was required on immediate basis. But u guys took 06 bloody days to get it done. And the same were incomplete delivery and bad quality goods.

You guys and your service is absolutely pathetic. This was my very first time ordering from grofers and will be my last order.
We waited for the delivery to be made on 10th July 2018, it was raining heavy in Mumbai so we understood the concern, however no communication was passed from grofers team that there will be delay or they will be unable to deliver the item.

I called the deliver man whose number came on my app, he said he was in my locality & that he would deliver the same in next 30 mins, but he never turned up, this was 1130 pm in the night on 10th July.

next day i got message from my app stating that now few items are missing in my order & the refund of the same is initiated in the grofer wallet, which i can use later for other purchase & my next delivery slot was changed to 13th July 2018, pushing it further to another 5 days.( such a stupid & uncalled move on their behalf, which ticked me off ).

I called cutomer care where the executive was very sly in talking to me & he sad they refund this amount in my original mode of payment. the same is yet to reflect. he also managed to change my time slot for delivery on 11th July 2018 between 8-10pm

11th July my order was supposed to be delivered between 8pm - 10 pm, but got delivererd before time.After my repeated complaints you guys delivered it before time without informing Me to my neighbour. Not realising that there are frozen items in my order n my neighbours are pure vegetarians.

I reached home at 7 pm awaiting the order which was scheduled between 8- 10pm realising that it has been already delivered.

I ordered for vegetables. They were bad. Cauliflower was rotten.

The frozen items were all gone bad. Thanks to you guys. Need refund of this as well.

To add to this. You refunded my money of missing items and the spoilt items to grofers wallet.... what am I suppose to do with that. I aint coming back on your site to purchase.

I want refund of all the missing and the spoilt items which included the 02 frozen items in my order to be sent back to my original mode of payment that is my sudexo card.

I reckon this should be done with immediate effect.

Poor service and bad quality.. You guys should change your motto to this rather than the shit which is said on the customer care about delivering what you need when you need. Since I didn't get any of that.

I would high recommend others to NOT TO BUY from Grofers.... Rather use Big Basket or AMazon for the same.

SUNETRA
urwashi negi

item missing

i have ordered fortune health refined oil 5 lit on 15th may'18 not received the same along with my other orders.
when i asked delivery man he said company refund kar degi

what type of service grofers are providing

for the last 3 days continuously calling to customer care but no response ......

i need my Rs. 633 refund immediately...

urvashi
urwashi negi

item missing

i have ordered fortune health refined rice 5 lit (1 lit was free) on 15 th may'18 received only 1 lit along with my other item, when i asked delivery man about my item he said company will refund aap sign kar do

since the i am continuously trying & calling customer care but ther is no response.......

i hope my Rs. 633 will return soon....

urvashi
Skumar_17

PATHETIC QUALITY & SERVICE

I had placed an order for Vegetables on Grofers and it was one of the worst quality I had seen in my life. There were totaly 6 items missing and the items that were delivered were all rotten and smelling like it was picked up from some garbage.
This would be the last time I would ever order anything from GROFERS and would be uninstalliing the App and never to install or recommend again to anyone.
Skumar_17

PATHETIC QUALITY & SERVICE

I had placed an order for Vegetables on Gofers and it was one of the worst quality I had seen in my life. There were totally 6 items missing and the items that were delivered were all rotten and smelling like it was picked up from some garbage.
This would be the last time I would ever order anything from GOFERS and would be uninstalling the App and never to install or recommend again to anyone.
SinghPari

May 10, 2018

Bad Quality of food delivered

I ordered in bulk the vegetables and fruits from Grofer last week and the vegetables looked dry even upon the day of delivery but fruits to while cutting, are found to be completely rotten from inside. I ordered imported apples, out of which only 1 could be consumed! Rest all had to be thrown. Tomatoes have been rotten from inside.
I really regret wasting so much money and ordering from Grofers. Going to uninstall their app right away, but felt obligated to intimate other customers abt their pathetic food quality
Mzgupta

Apr 26, 2018

FROZEN FOOD BAD WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF DELIVERY

Dear All

My order delivered 25 April 2018 included frozen peas and frozen corn.
It was delivered from Vasant Kunj to Vasant Vihar, which is not more than 5 km distance.
At the time of delivery the frozen items were not hard frozen.

When using the corn on 28th April it was found that it had turned bad and had foul smell.
The manufacturer date and best before one year are well in place.
The date of manufacturing is 6 April 2018 with best before one year.

It was delivered to my house and it has remained frozen till now.

I would strongly urge th company to put stringent tests for food items.

Manoj Gupta
SANCHITA GOTAD

Apr 10, 2018

YET NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND

In last two transaction i have observed that when we order site shown failed transaction but amount of that transaction reduced from my accounts (through Standard Charted Credit Card Amt to Rs. 2545 on 25.03.2018 & Rs. 2452 on 01.04.2018), but from your side will not get any response for refund when we checked about delivery that time you informed that your payment will get refunded within week but after 10 to 15 days also yet we have not received my refund that means my money blocked for more than 15 days. If this type of response will get then nobody book order through Grofers, Your service is very poor compare to Big Basket . I have already book complaint 3 times on your grofer site. Please note that if your approach is same for customer then please don't expect any customer for book online shopping from your site.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...