grofers

Consumer complaints and reviews about grofers

Ankur Trivedi

Jul 7, 2019

Disgusting & Late delivery by grofers

I have ordered from grofers earlier many a times and always received delivery on time,but not delivered on time till now.This is 3rd time,i am facing face issue with them.And his delivery boy not picking up the call.
order_id:ORD087539634
Anahita K

Jun 14, 2019

Terrible Service and Delivery

This is not the first time I've had an issue with Grofers. This is the third or fourth time they have delayed delivery of my order in spite of blocking delivery time slot. The last two times i had ordered, both my orders were delayed by several days and several times. I ended up receiving my orders only after 13-15 days of placing the orders. Their customer service is incompetent and are not able to respond to you let alone solve any issue. Today again my delivery is delayed. My order was to arrive between 10am-1pm today, i got a message from Grofers that the order is out for delivery but its delayed and that I have to contact the delivery person directly. The delivery guy didn't answer my several calls. When i did get through, I was told by him that he didn't have my order to deliver. The only reason i ordered again is because Grofers has my money in the the wallet and i don't want it to go waste. However, I'll never again order from Grofers. It used to be a good platform for ordering online but have become incompetent, irresponsible and unprofessional. I've heard similar issues for various friends and public in general, I'm not sure why consumer court is not taking action against Grofers. I would never recommend anyone use Grofers. Please use more reliable platforms like Big Basket or Tata's Star Quik who may not offer great discounts but at least their service and products are good and they are trustworthy.

Anahita K

Jun 14, 2019

Terrible Service and Delivery

This is not the first time I've had an issue with Grofers. This is the third or fourth time they have delayed delivery of my order in spite of blocking delivery time slot. The last two times i had ordered, both my orders were delayed by several days and several times. I ended up receiving my orders only after 13-15 days of placing the orders. Their customer service is incompetent and are not able to respond to you let alone solve any issue. Today again my delivery is delayed. My order was to arrive between 10am-1pm today, i got a message from Grofers that the order is out for delivery but its delayed and that I have to contact the delivery person directly. The delivery guy didn't answer my several calls. When i did get through, I was told by him that he didn't have my order to deliver. The only reason i ordered again is because Grofers has my money in the the wallet and i don't want it to go waste. However, I'll never again order from Grofers. It used to be a good platform for ordering online but have become incompetent, irresponsible and unprofessional. I've heard similar issues for various friends and public in general, I'm not sure why consumer court is not taking action against Grofers. I would never recommend anyone use Grofers. Please use more reliable platforms like Big Basket or Tata's Star Quik who may not offer great discounts but at least their service and products are good.
Devangjain97

Apr 27, 2019

Items Missing In The Order

Order Id : ORD003600742
I had ordered items amounting Rs 1454 on Grofers. The order that I recieved had many things missing. I had ordered 6 packets of Parle Milano out of which I recieved only 2, 12 packets of Britannia Nutri Choice out of which recieved only 2, 2 choco filled milano packets were also missing in the order along with a kitkat. I am really disappointed with the delivery of Grofers as this has not happened with me for the first time. I don't know whether the people dispatching the order or the people delivering the order are doing this. But If this carries on I don't think many people would order or trust on ordering with grofers. I hope this complaint board has some value and the complaints of the people are heard rather than just being added as a review.
PANDIT GAURAB

Apr 27, 2019

BRIBERY

DEAR SIR/MADAM
AAPKI COMPANY GORFER KA JO WAREHOUSE KAMASPUR VILLAGE MURTHAL NEAR JAURASIC PARK SONIPAT MAIN KHULA HAI WHA PAR SBHI SUPERVISOR OR SENIOR ASSITANT JUNIOR ASSITANT KI BHARTI GHUSH LEKAR KI JA RHI. WHA K THEKADAR HR K STH MILKAR UNHA GUSH KHILA KAR NA KABIL BCHO KI BHARTI KAR RHA HAI MERA APSA NIVADAN HAI KI KIRPA KAR ISA ROKA OR APNA HR KI KDI KDI KARVAI KERA OR APNI COMPANY MAIN KABIL BCHO KI BHARTI KARA NA KI GUSH DENA WALO KI
YOUR FAITHFULLY,
GAURAV KAUSHIK
Neeraj Kumar kapasiya

Apr 6, 2019

Not delivered

i have not received my order on time and courier agent's told me to cancel my order, they can't be delivered order on time .
camayurt

Apr 6, 2019

Items not delivered and refund not credited back in my card

Hi I ordered some of the products from Grofers via Order ID: ORD085255817<br/> Store Name: Super Store - Chandivali. They accepted the order and then not delivered the 4 items in that order. After intimating they credited the refund in groffers wallet for all refund amount. I have paid it through my card, why should i accept the refund in groffers wallet. No one is replying on this from their customer support team. Also they havent paid the correct refund amount. Still some amount is due

Items not delivered and refund not credited back in my card

Leeza arora

Feb 1, 2019

Order cancelled

Order is cancelled after one week of placing the order. Worst experience with grofers. If the items are unavailable, then you should not show it in your list. This is completely disgusting. The customer is waiting for order delivery and grofers cancelled the order
Anualok19

Dec 29, 2018

Poor delivery

Is not capable of handling rescheduled orders and make a good up. No internal coordination.
My urgent order was instead of good up in delivery and repeated request by me for delivery ,not only rescheduled but zero concern for customer was allotted another day late night slot .Customer care are helpless and only talk the scripted way.
Iyernhigher

Aug 5, 2018

Pathetic service

You company gives such pathetic services i regret ordering from your grofers app

I am taking out time to write this very long complaint only because i had the worst experience ever i have explained it below if in case some one cares or reads feedback. (So that it should not happen to your other innocent customer who believe in your service)
So i ordered some things on the go from your app on 4th aug 12noon
I had some important things in my order which i required urgently so i was waiting For the delivery as i ordered.

First my order was scheduled to be delivered aug 5th 10am to 1pm.

Your delivery executive Mr. Salim Khan gave a call in the. morning and i missed his call i called him back immediately at an instant he started being rude that i didnt attend his call now he cant deliver my order he will deliver it tomorrow. I asked for the reason to which he said some products are in damaged condition He also said with sarcasm that if its okay for me he will deliver damaged products today itself i said fine deliver products in good condition as soon as possible i reluctantly agreed because i didnt want argue with a person who is annoyed with me i dont know why, i disconnected the call and felt even after pre-paying for the services and order already why should you people should be rude me for no reason i mean is this the way delivery executives are trained to speak with customers or they are not trained at all.
I didn't understand..
Because i needed some products urgently i thought speaking with your customer care
There i spoke to Mr. Manik
Once i explained him the problem
He started with his scripts and big big promises and i also requested him not to deliver my order with the delivery executive who was rude to me. And then your customer service executive said he will take this in priority basis and make sure that the order will be delivered today aug 5th between 5pm-8pm.
After the assurance i disconnected the call i was okay atleast i will get my order late but today.

Then after so many assurances i didnt get the order today after so much explanation to your customer service representative he didn't even bother to help me out if he would have said he cant do anything i have to wait till tomorrow that would have been okay and truth atleast but in between so many promises, lying and faking empathy shown by your executives customer is the end sufferer and finally i didnt get my things delivered and i cant do anything but wait and the least write you this feedback and hope that atleast any one of your service oriented person will read this and take some action.
6th august today still haven't received my order.
4items from my order are already unavailable
Order ID : ORD046754448

From:
Venkat Iyer
sunetrajakka

Jul 12, 2018

Pathetic service & poor quality of goods - GROFERS

I placed my very first order on Grofers via their mobile app. This order was placed on 5th July 2018. their system placed the same and updated the delivery to be done on 10th July 2018 which is 5 days post me placing an order. Now to begin with this is not a good sign. other vendors like big basket, Dmart online deliver within same or next day. also keep in mind that these are staples that i ordered which included vegetables, pulses & 02 frozen food items which was required on immediate basis. But u guys took 06 bloody days to get it done. And the same were incomplete delivery and bad quality goods.

You guys and your service is absolutely pathetic. This was my very first time ordering from grofers and will be my last order.
We waited for the delivery to be made on 10th July 2018, it was raining heavy in Mumbai so we understood the concern, however no communication was passed from grofers team that there will be delay or they will be unable to deliver the item.

I called the deliver man whose number came on my app, he said he was in my locality & that he would deliver the same in next 30 mins, but he never turned up, this was 1130 pm in the night on 10th July.

next day i got message from my app stating that now few items are missing in my order & the refund of the same is initiated in the grofer wallet, which i can use later for other purchase & my next delivery slot was changed to 13th July 2018, pushing it further to another 5 days.( such a stupid & uncalled move on their behalf, which ticked me off ).

I called cutomer care where the executive was very sly in talking to me & he sad they refund this amount in my original mode of payment. the same is yet to reflect. he also managed to change my time slot for delivery on 11th July 2018 between 8-10pm

11th July my order was supposed to be delivered between 8pm - 10 pm, but got delivererd before time.After my repeated complaints you guys delivered it before time without informing Me to my neighbour. Not realising that there are frozen items in my order n my neighbours are pure vegetarians.

I reached home at 7 pm awaiting the order which was scheduled between 8- 10pm realising that it has been already delivered.

I ordered for vegetables. They were bad. Cauliflower was rotten.

The frozen items were all gone bad. Thanks to you guys. Need refund of this as well.

To add to this. You refunded my money of missing items and the spoilt items to grofers wallet.... what am I suppose to do with that. I aint coming back on your site to purchase.

I want refund of all the missing and the spoilt items which included the 02 frozen items in my order to be sent back to my original mode of payment that is my sudexo card.

I reckon this should be done with immediate effect.

Poor service and bad quality.. You guys should change your motto to this rather than the shit which is said on the customer care about delivering what you need when you need. Since I didn't get any of that.

I would high recommend others to NOT TO BUY from Grofers.... Rather use Big Basket or AMazon for the same.

SUNETRA
urwashi negi

item missing

i have ordered fortune health refined oil 5 lit on 15th may'18 not received the same along with my other orders.
when i asked delivery man he said company refund kar degi

what type of service grofers are providing

for the last 3 days continuously calling to customer care but no response ......

i need my Rs. 633 refund immediately...

urvashi
urwashi negi

item missing

i have ordered fortune health refined rice 5 lit (1 lit was free) on 15 th may'18 received only 1 lit along with my other item, when i asked delivery man about my item he said company will refund aap sign kar do

since the i am continuously trying & calling customer care but ther is no response.......

i hope my Rs. 633 will return soon....

urvashi
Skumar_17

PATHETIC QUALITY & SERVICE

I had placed an order for Vegetables on Grofers and it was one of the worst quality I had seen in my life. There were totaly 6 items missing and the items that were delivered were all rotten and smelling like it was picked up from some garbage.
This would be the last time I would ever order anything from GROFERS and would be uninstalliing the App and never to install or recommend again to anyone.
Skumar_17

PATHETIC QUALITY & SERVICE

I had placed an order for Vegetables on Gofers and it was one of the worst quality I had seen in my life. There were totally 6 items missing and the items that were delivered were all rotten and smelling like it was picked up from some garbage.
This would be the last time I would ever order anything from GOFERS and would be uninstalling the App and never to install or recommend again to anyone.
SinghPari

May 10, 2018

Bad Quality of food delivered

I ordered in bulk the vegetables and fruits from Grofer last week and the vegetables looked dry even upon the day of delivery but fruits to while cutting, are found to be completely rotten from inside. I ordered imported apples, out of which only 1 could be consumed! Rest all had to be thrown. Tomatoes have been rotten from inside.
I really regret wasting so much money and ordering from Grofers. Going to uninstall their app right away, but felt obligated to intimate other customers abt their pathetic food quality
Mzgupta

Apr 26, 2018

FROZEN FOOD BAD WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF DELIVERY

Dear All

My order delivered 25 April 2018 included frozen peas and frozen corn.
It was delivered from Vasant Kunj to Vasant Vihar, which is not more than 5 km distance.
At the time of delivery the frozen items were not hard frozen.

When using the corn on 28th April it was found that it had turned bad and had foul smell.
The manufacturer date and best before one year are well in place.
The date of manufacturing is 6 April 2018 with best before one year.

It was delivered to my house and it has remained frozen till now.

I would strongly urge th company to put stringent tests for food items.

Manoj Gupta
SANCHITA GOTAD

YET NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND

In last two transaction i have observed that when we order site shown failed transaction but amount of that transaction reduced from my accounts (through Standard Charted Credit Card Amt to Rs. 2545 on 25.03.2018 & Rs. 2452 on 01.04.2018), but from your side will not get any response for refund when we checked about delivery that time you informed that your payment will get refunded within week but after 10 to 15 days also yet we have not received my refund that means my money blocked for more than 15 days. If this type of response will get then nobody book order through Grofers, Your service is very poor compare to Big Basket . I have already book complaint 3 times on your grofer site. Please note that if your approach is same for customer then please don't expect any customer for book online shopping from your site.
SANCHITA GOTAD

Apr 10, 2018

Refund not done for undelivered item

iwayrajan

Taking too much time

I really do not understand why you guys need 3 days to deliver the things.
In this time, I can travel to north India and will be back with groceries.
Ashoke Gupta

Mar 25, 2018

Material not supplied after two weeks

Material not supplied since two weeks
Ashoke Gupta

Mar 25, 2018

Material not supplied even after two week

I have placed order on Friday
16 March with a delivery schedule Moday 20 March
But the same as rescheduled again to 25 March. But the supply was not done .

Mar 18, 2018

Late delivery by grofers

Several times they HV delayed delivery it seems to be a fraud company.. such companies shd b banned and action she b taken against them

Mar 18, 2018

Late delivwry

Several times they delay delivery. It's a fraud company. Stay away

Feb 8, 2018

Order got rescheduled twice

My order no. is #GR210366196, I have ordered from grofers earlier many a times and always received delivery on time..but this time I was to receive my order on 2 Feb,but I received a text that my order had been rescheduled to 5 Feb,then again on 5 Feb I got a text which stated that I will get my order on 8 Feb,it is 8 Feb today and timings are 4-7 pm and I haven't received any text regarding delivery till now.I want to know what is the real issue regarding my order delivery and when will I actually be able to receive my order since it's been delayed for so long.

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...