GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

milapdesai83

May 10, 2013

To Increase extra BUS from Ahmedabad to Kapadwanj

I am a service pass-holder. And daily travelling from Kapadwant to Ahm & return also.
Now the problem is that the BUS time of route Ahm to Kapadwanj is 8:30 pm. There is no any bus between 7:30 to 8:30 and there is huge passenger are suffering to get site. One hour gape is to much request you to please start new bus at time of 8:00 pm so many passengers get benefit of this bus.

And after 8:30 no any bus before 10:00 pm (this is last bus to go Kapadwanj)

Best Regards,
Milap Desai
Kapadwanj
milapdesai83@yahoo.com
cheerag

May 8, 2013

whole night songs continue

dear sir,
I am now going from mehsana to jamnagar during night journey on 8/05/13. From 1 pm to whole night driver has songs and mentaly disturb. Bus no is gj 18 y 7073.
Pls. Do neccesary action.
Ramani parth

Apr 30, 2013

Bus not time

Hi,, i am parth
Hina Khambete

Mar 16, 2013

Rash Driving

The bus no was GJ 18 Y 4810 not 4018.
Hina Khambete

Mar 16, 2013

Rash Driving

Hi.

Today I was waiting for the signal at Paldi Cross Road, Ahmedabad, suddenly the driver of Bus No GJ 18 Y 4018 crashed into my Aviator. When I told him to drive properly and cant he see that its a signal and he should stop. He started shouting on me telling me get out my way cant you see it is a ST bus. I said what if it is a ST bus any vehicle has to stop at the red signal. I request to please look into this matter. I mean this is not way to drive and behave.
kirit

Mar 9, 2013

strat a new service of rajkot - jamnagar

Sir We have no Any Service of Rajkot - Jamnagr Express in 6 o'Clock am Early in the morning. Please Start a New Service of Rajkot - Jamnagar Express. sir we are daily passenger of Private services. we have many trouble in this timing.
this time only a one bus as a rajkot-jamnagar intersity (Local).
Please Sir Understand Our Daily Passenger's Trouble and please start of new service of rajkot- jamnagar Express service in short time at 6 o'Clock Am Daily service.

Your Faithfully,
Kirit S marvaniya

Please Note my E-Mial Id : - Kiritsmarvaniya@gmail.com
npc

Feb 14, 2013

GSRTC buses are not following the order of vaodara collector - buses are not following the route of fateganj

Respected Sir/Madam

Today 14th Feb,2013,we are waiting for the GSRTC Bus at Fateganj,Vadodara to travel Ahemdabad.Since 6.10 pm we were waiting for the bus and till 7.30 pm not a single bus came to fateganj.

finally we went to Nizampura bus statation and we learnt that couple of buses for ahmedabd destination left from the nizampura station but they have by pass the route and went directly to sama and from there they have taken express highway.

we are observing this problem frequently.we also understood that there is order from collector that all buses shall go through fateganj.but bus drivers doesnt follow this order.

we want your intervention in this matter on urgent basis.

Nirav Chudgar
vinitdatta@yahoo.com

Feb 11, 2013

regervation from vadodara

the bus from Ahmedabad to Nizar sleepar coach is reservation only from ahamdabad, pls reservation is allow from vadodara also.

vinit
suhasi

Feb 1, 2013

MISBEHAVE BY CONDUCTOR

RESPECTED SIR,

TODAY I TRAVEL IN AMBAJI - SOMNATH BUS FOR COMING HIMATNAGAR AND IN HIMATNGAR POST-OFFICE IS A STOPAGE, BUT BUS CONDUCTOR NOT BELL PROPERLY SO BUS CANNOT STOP AT PROPER PLACE AND WHEN I TELL HIM TO STOP THE BUS SO HE ANSWER ME IN SO ROUGH LANGUAGE, HE MISBEHAVE WITH ME AND USE SO BAD LANGUAGE. BUS IS OF CHANDOLA DEPOT. I PURCHASE MY TICKET AT 17.22.58 P.M. FROM IDAR BUS STAND FOR HIMATNAGAR. FROM TICKET I AM WRITING THIS BUS NO : GJ01AZ 9999. MAY BE YOU CAN FIND CONDUCTOR AND TELL HIM TO BEHAVE GOOD WITH ALL PASSANGER.

I HOPE DEPARTMENT TAKEN STORANGE ACTION AGAINST HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS
suhasi

suhasi56@yahoo.com
Ranjitsinh Jadeja

Jan 28, 2013

Bus has not Arrived

I have book the E-ticket on Date:25/01/2012 at 11.07 AM,from Adipur to Junagadh
I m waiting at Adipur bus Station at 10:45 PM for the Bus but the Bus Has not come on that day.how can i get my refund amount of Ticket.

My PNR no:-G3928942
Trip Code:-2140BHJVRLGJR39.

Yours Faithfully

Ranjitsinh Jadeja
dkthakor2008

Jan 18, 2013

Kadanadam-Vadodara at Khadki staton not stopped, why?

Dear Sirs,
In the morning there are many local Buses available at stopage Khadki between Vejalpur & Delol. But we can not use these bus
Kadana dam-Vadodara because of the driver's carelessness.They have never stop the bus for us, even the bus has missing the
passengers.They don't care for passengers.
So, why are they are in the ST services?
They are loosing our faith & also GSRTC's faith.
They have to be punished.
merja80180

Jan 16, 2013

Bus cancelled if Return ma Rs. 294

Please my bus is a cancelled therefore return my total Rs. 294/- send my bank account
A/C. No. 178101000006072
Branch IOB KANDLA
Name Merja Alpesh J.

Other Detail Trailing Email Attached

I will waited at your return email and confirm email

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

2 (Adults=2 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 11,20

Discounts :

Total Fare:
196.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
This e-ticket is valid only for the seat number and bus service specified herein.
This e-ticket print out has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with Original Photo ID Card of the passenger whose name appears above.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:54:33 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 12

Discounts :

Total Fare:
98.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:53:50 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)
mukesh darji

Jan 10, 2013

arvnd bhai

2000 to 2012 and lakadia express ruote by road and radhanpur ruote st by opp road high way road the 3 complain out in ruote lakadia to bhachau imalgnsi sarvice purti not aloute sarvice all uter gujarat depot radhanpur patan palanpur himatnagar mahesana tamam ruote lakadia stop bus dharave and condcoter not stop batavi rahe che chata lakadia villgae parssan che time bus malti nathi pilce gsrtc bus gandhinagar kadcapagala le te jaru che

ruote rapar radhapur tharad disha palanpur sidhapur patan harij mahesana visnagar kharalu bayad bhiloda bahucharji madavi bhuj naliya himatnagar narayn sarovar

the tamam ruote lakadia stop avibele che local route pan to che pan express ruote pan che pilce sar cosine

st bus dhavar and condcoter bus time ruote and passneger

dhavar and condcoter passneger ke ne mane fave tem varat kar ta hoy che lakadia villgae stop nathi tem kari ne by road stop kari ne by opp jaye che pacha tikite rupise 1 hay to passneger no hak hoy che condcoter pacha apta nathi
bnc124

Dec 6, 2012

Refund for cancel of ticket (GSRTC)

i am cancel two tickets of GSRTC.
But i can't get return money.
PNR no. of this ticket is:
1, G3345327
2, G3374176
please, solve my complain as soon as possible.
jipa6611

Dec 5, 2012

Request for new bus

Hello

our Area Sardar chowk krishnanagar please provide Bus in Early morning near at 6.00 am from sardar chowk to siddhpur. i look per day 35 to 60 Passengers & students for Daily UP- DN in Sardarchowk to siddhpur rout. i request to you may be posible as well as soon. At this time no any bus running on this rout.please do needfull to this.

Thanking You
NILESH0607

Dec 4, 2012

for ticket cencelled refund did not credit

name:bharat j kanani,
pnr no.g3442751,
date of booking:06.11.2012
date of journey:25.11.2012
date of cancellaton:22.11.2012,
mobile:9925936767
email:kunvarani@gmail.com,
dear sir.
please give me a refund of my canceeled ticket.
hardikgameti

Nov 27, 2012

NAME :HARDIK GAMETI
CITY : RAJKOT
SUB :COMPLAINT AGAINST DRIVER OF GSRTC ROUTE RAJKOT TO AHEMDABAD INTERCITY EXPRESS BUS TIME UP FROM RAJKOT 18:00
MOB : 9033306969
EMAIL ID : hardikgameti@hotmail.com

THE SUBJECT OF COMPLAINT IS MISS BEHAVE AGAINST US(PASSENGER) .

MY FAMILY WAS TRAVELING ON 27/11/2012 AT 18:00 PM IN RAJKOT TO AHEMDABAD INTERCITY EXPRESS BUS .
AT RAJKOT BUS STAND BUS CAME ON PLATFORM NO. 7 THE ALL PEOPLE ARE RUSHHING TO CLIM UP IN THE BUS .
MY FAMILY HAVE ALREADY TICKET THE DRIVER ARE BOOKED SEAT NO 1 & 2 FOR HIM OR WHATEVER.
BUT WE HAVE ALLREADY BOOKED SEAT NO 1 & 2 . DRIVER ASKING ABOUT TICKET ...I SAID TICKET IS I MY SHIRT POCKET . THE DRIVER IS IN CIVIL DRESS IT MEANS NOT IN UNIFORM SO WE CAN'T RECOGNIZE HIM .WE THOUGHT HE IS PASSENGER ..
THE DRIVER IS CAME OUT FROM BUS AND SECOND TIME ASKING FROM TICKET ..WE SAW THE TICKET IN OUR HAND SO HE(DRIVER) PULLED THE TICKET FROM MY HAND AND TICKET WAS CRACKED ...
AND HE YELLING FOR HIS BANG FROM US LIKE WE ARE SERVENT OF HIM............

SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS DRIVER...

YOUR FAITHFULL PASSENGER .
paragkanakhara

Nov 26, 2012

no exprass bus in rajkot to jamnagar 05:00 to 5:30

hi i am parag kanakhara i am daly updown in jamnagar to rajkot. no exprass bus in rajkot to jamnagar 05:00 to 5:30 please
start to exprees bus.
paragkanakhara

Nov 26, 2012

start to bus kharula to jamnagar

Dear Sir.
Please recquet to start to bus in kharula to jamangar. this bus is last for months is stoped to this route
request to start to this route again. waya kharalu rajkot jamnagara route.

please needfuly

thanking you

parag kanakhara
arpanpatel

Oct 27, 2012

About rate 2/- rs.

R/Sir/Madam

Daily coming bus at vill.jhagadia to bhalod and go bhalod to a'bad. but i requested sir. about rate from bhalod to rajpardi.is 12/- rs.
but sir/madam all peson Rs.2/- dont find in morning at 7.15 am. SIr/Madam Rate is Bhalod to Rajpardi Rs.10/- best sir.

Pl Sir / Madam

Rahul Purohit

Oct 12, 2012

Regular Not Providing To bus all Students

Respected Sir/Madam

I am From Vadodara(Waghodia).My Complain is Not Regular Provinding To Bus t o Waghodia Depo. Many Time Asking To Depo Manager, Controller And Other Ati Person But Not Solluted this Matter.11 To 17 Students Exam To Pipliya Colloage. I requrest you please set bus to 10:00 am & 10:30 am bus Waghodia To Kirti Because Examination Time to all Students. Sir There Mamy Collage on this Path / Parul collage,Hospital, Pipliya Collage Dental Hospital, Bed Collage khatmba & Big GIDC In Waghodia Village But Not regularing bus provide to Depo.
Sir,100 Up To students Stand in Depo Provinding To One Bus. Why?
Please sollution This Matter.
Not Answer Good To any Depo Members.So What are Doing Students?

Rahul Purohit
praks

Oct 12, 2012

PASS NA KADHI APAVA BABAT

HU BAYAD TALUKANA SABARKANTHA JILLA NA BADARPURA GAMMA RAHU CHU AMANE FREE PASS KADHI APAVAMA AVE CHE PAN MARI JODE ASAL FEE NI PAHONCH NA HOVATHI MANE PASS KADHI APEL NATHI ME NAKAL FEE NI PAHONCH MUKI HOVA CHHATA PAN MANE PASS KADHI APAVAMA AVYO NATHI HU EK GARIB PARIVAR MA RAHU CHU HU PASS KADHI SAKU TEM NATHI BAYAD TALUKA NA ST DEPOT MA PASS KADHNAR SHRI DAMODARBHAI E MANE YOGYA JAVAB APEL NATHI TETHI GHATATI KARYAVAHI KARAVA BABAT.ANE TENI MAHITI MANE MARA EMAIL ope.praks@gmail.com par APAVA BABAT.
coolank03

Oct 2, 2012

Dint receive the tickets

Hello Sir,

While booking the tickets my transaction got successful but dint get the ticket and got an error message from the server. I need my refund.

I booked the tickets on 2nd oct, 2012 at 2:11 AM from ahmedabad to baroda (11:00 PM Express bus). I have a transaction details in my hdfc bank statement as well.

Please do the needful

Ankit Shah
email id : shahankit111@gmail.com
Sonia73

Sep 28, 2012

Non-Availablility of Bus

Sir I Sonia from Ahmedabad would request u to start a new bus route from Ahmedabad to Prantij in the timings between 8:00 am to 8:30 am. There is currently not even a single local bus up-to 8:45 am.We , more than 100 students are facing problems of local buses on this route.As as result of such inconvience to student pass holders, We reach our colleges late and are not allowed to enter the college. We Students have logged various complaints to Ahmedabad ST depot but they are never heeded and we are facing a lot of difficulties. So it is my humble request to you to please pass this message to Ahmedabad depot to overcome us from highly inconvient services of GSTRC on this route.
jitendragausvami.

Sep 25, 2012

mobile missing [5233 nokia]

my name is goswami snehal sanjaygiri. i travelled by bus in the morning at 8:15 on tuesday. so pls, help me for searching my mobile phone as early as possible
mobile number.: 9727246745.
contact number of my father:+919712998273.

KASHPATE HOSPITALITY - EDC MACHINE
    Dear Team, We are really very upset with the poor...
    Suspected Activities - Investigation of suspected girl
    Sir, As per above mention subject, some suspected...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Order not delivered by Delhivery
    1177510038345 - i ordered tshirt which was supposed to be...
    Unknown otp sms - Unknown and unwanted otp messages
    Sir I am always getting frequent otp messages from...
    Missing person - MISSING PERSON
    Missing person Respected Sir/Madam, My name is...
    snapdeal - wrong size
    Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    madhya pradesh R.T.O.office - NOC
    Hi sir , This is to inform you that the below vehicle...
    snapdeal - Received duplicate L'oreal lipidium shampoo received
    Hi Arpita, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy...
    Flipkart.com - Return request cancelled
    My return/replacement request order gets cancelled every...
    BEST Bus - very less frequency of BEST bus 459 and running late
    Just like to bring to your notice that BEST bus 459 has...