GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

RATHOD AJITSINH.R

Feb 20, 2017

NIYAMIT BUS AAVTI NATHI

MANANIY SAHEB SHRI SANRAMPUR THI GODHRA AAVVA MATE BAPOR 2.00 VAGYA NI BUS BAPOR 3.00 ANE SANJE 4.30 VAGYA NI BUS NIYAMIT AAVTI NATHI TO AA BUS NIYAMIT MUKAY TENI AAPNE NAMR VINANTI CHE.

RATHOD AJITSINH RANJITSINH
zebspai

Feb 20, 2017

Bus not stop at stop stand

I have complaint about gsrtc bus which is not stoped many times at my stop.
I face this problem last 2 week.
I am Govt. employee and need to reach.
When I angry on driver he told me "Aa area ma ubhi nahi rakhu" and area is muslim area.
Bus Name:- Modasa To Vadodara.. .
Time at Godhra:-4:00pm
parth48

Feb 15, 2017

behaviour of staff

Sir the staff of mahemdabd st bus stop is very miss behaveing the staff has no manners how to talk with the regular passengers and the pass holders plz taught them how to behave with a passengers and students
mgp0303

Feb 14, 2017

Primary Facility is not available

To Manager,

Vadodara ma aavel jovalayak Gsrtc Depo, ghano vaibhavi che, parantu te matra Dekhado j che, jya pani na Fountain to ghana sara lagavya che. Parantu Public mate drinking water ni sauvidha chalti nathi hoti. Week ma ghana divaso sudhi tya piva na pani aavta nathi. Teno faydo sidho tya na shope maliko ne made che. Jeo pani ne mongha bhave kharidva loko ne majbur kare che. Vyavastha a loko mate hovi joiye, vaibhav jaruri nathi. Ane ratri darmiyan main gate bandh rakhi loko ne vadhu chalva par majbur karva ma aave che. Tena karane walkie no upayog ghano ocho thay che.

Drinking water ni suvidha chalu rakhva ma nai aave to news paper ma aapi pol kholva ma aavse.

Jay Hind,

Rudely behaviour by Driver

DATE 13/02/2017
ROUTE -KODINAR BHUJ

Respected sir

Today's i m in travelling bhuj kodinar
Just i was told y bus driver to emergency urinal
With respectively but bus driver was ans me to strong nd with full uncomfortable ans
Mist important thing that bus hokd at keshod 10 min bt he don't go to urinal
Emergency bcoz of medical problem
senghani sonesh

Feb 10, 2017

not pickup pasanger...stand

Sir gsrtc bus passenger hova 6ata thobhti nathi...
Mirjapar 3 rasta-mirjapar bhuj
Munir bukhari

Feb 9, 2017

Currency issue

Hellow sir I am Munir bukhari from dhrol. Dist jamnagar. Today i was travel in jamnagar rajkot local bus. From jamnagar depot. I was give Rs. 10 rupees 3 coin to your ticket master and he was not receving my coin. Is that nee rule to not collect coin. Reserve bank not give that type of rule of bane coins. So gujrat st. Is it not in india? Are you not following indian rules?
My self saiyed Munir ahemed.
M0. 8866228831
patel komal

Feb 8, 2017

change bus timing

the Depo Manager,
Jamnagar.

i m from suryapara(Jamnagar).sir,suryapara to jamnagar night stand karti bus nu timing 6:20 karva request karu 6u..
Because aa timing badha student ane jobbers ne anukul 6e.. sir, badha j students from alia &bada aa j bus ma ave 6e..so plz aa babte dhyan dorso....
hitesddesai

Feb 7, 2017

Bus not rooted via Agasi

I would like to inform you that, I want to know why the Bus root not through Agasi Departch from Valsad To Pipalkhed, Navasari to Pipalkhed ,billimora To Pipalkhed, Miyazari, what is reason .There are so many people like Old man, seek man not utilize the said buses

From Hitesh S Desai
At & Post; Agasi
Ta.Chikhli
Dist; Navasari-396060
Kajalmungra

Feb 6, 2017

Samay ma ferfar krva mate

Jamanagar thi surypara rat rokati gadi juna samay atle ke savare 6.45 no hato te karvo atyare 6.15 vagye upadi jay 6 jethi asre 50 satudent ane 20 pesenjaro ne taklif pade 6 je tatkalik dhotrane ferfar krvo jethi st ni avk ma pan faydo thay 6
vivek geriya

Feb 5, 2017

conductor is not allowed to seat in bus

Conductor is not allowed to seat in bus in mobi depo. He told me, "In this bus maximum 45 passenger are seat in bhuj to kodinar on dt. 05/02/2017 at Morbi depo". I request him," i am in emergency". so seat me in bus. But he not responded me. So i request to gsrtc ," please do any action for this stuation not create another time".
Dushyant Bhavsar

Jan 27, 2017

: DEHAGAM Conductor behaving rudely/ abusive of Mr. Shailesh (Base No: 21). / PICKS UP THE BUS T LATE – DEHAGAM- SARKHEJ

Respected Ms. Desai

We Regularly STUNDUTS / PASSANGERS Traveling from Dehagam to Sarkhej BUS. THE BUS DEPART Timing is from DEPO 7:00 AM BUT DRIVER /CONDUCTOR arriving COMING LATE AND BUS ARRIVE TO STAND 7:10 AM INSTEAD OF 7:00 am. If timing has been allotted properly but the buses are not at all available on time due to “THE MORNING DRIVER / CONDUCTORS -21 PICKS UP THE BUS LATE" “ And bus depart 10-15 minute late , so we hope well you are taking serious action please follow and improve this complain.

And this Think is Happen twice or three time with controller for the same bus and same conductor because of controller never ask to driver. Why coming late? Never mention correct report against of late comer driver /conductor behavior 21. This think is happen regularly with passenger. This has become a routine seens of Dehagam Depo Services.

We have complained to controller for this but they have given us stupid reasons that the driver go to toilet / washroom. Sometime give the reason delay to bus time , there is no clarification And conductor-Shailesh become angry and on abusing tone he quarreled with the passenger , The Conductor’s (Shailesh) behavior was absolutely rough and all the passenger of the bus was harassed by this Conductor. They don't have proper manners and are always disposed to quarrel for small things.

There was no responsible person, who could give a timely action against late comer driver / Conductor and ROUGH BEHAVIOUR OF CONDUCTR: 21.

Let me know he is conductor / Controller? If he is conductor? So why most of time manage as controller duty and loose (GUNDAGIRI) talking with passengers. Were rude and behaved as if they owned the depo.

So Request to FIRST OF change the Conductor FORM THIS ROUTE / DEPTO. Now

we are expecting a prompt and positive solution from your end.

Report Of details with Bus Pick Up time..

Name of the Bus: DEHAGAM TO SARKHEJ
Bus Number: 596
Depot: DEHAGAM
CONDUCTOR Base Number: 21
Driver Name: MR. SHAILESH
DATE : 27.01.2017
pravin ramanbhai rohit

Jan 20, 2017

senior citizent wala ne bus conductor no dadagiri

respected sir

my father to travel waghodia depot to Baroda and provide government issue card senior citizen card to dsiply yout conductor employees but your bus conductor ajaybhai Patel to declaration to not valid senoir card to my bus

time 14:4:47 date-20.01.2017
bus rout-waghodia to ankhol

please clear this matter for urgent basis other wise complain to trasport minister
kazi tahir

Jan 18, 2017

bus not stop a pickup stand in a napa. davakhna

Kankapura to ahmedabad bus not stop pickup stand in Napa(Davakhana)stand there a 5 passanger .and we have bus pass.so no value for a pass.
GAURANG1481

Jan 15, 2017

Refund of cancelled ticket.

We have booked tickets for Junagadh from Gandhinagar for 6:00 bus for 15/01/2017. We wanted to cancel the same and rebook for 16/01/2017. Old ticket is not available with right now, we are are ready to submit by morning of 16/01/2017. But no responsible person is here at Gandhinagar ST Stand to take discison.
Pradipsinh parmar

Jan 14, 2017

Even my sit reservartion problem for sit

I travel from veraval to jamngar on 15-01-2017
I book my ticket two days ago from veraval to jamnagar but when bus come at veraval in reservation sit one people siting and no list of reservation in bus counducter so he also in trouble than he try to call two bus managment officer but both they ans not satisfied and cut call and he said u and driver manage so I request u solve that type problem and next time not problem any passenger who resevere tickiet .
I hope u reply my complaint.
My mail I'd. Pradipparmar1806@Gmail.com
Chirag Jashvantbhai Patel

Jan 13, 2017

bus didn't stop at pick-up stand

Date- 13/01/2017
Bus No.- 7149
Driver Base No.- 36423
Conductor Base No.- 094
Bus Route- Kalol - Godhra; Vaya- Dehgam
In morning this bus was not stoping at Nehru Chokdi(Near Dehgam) Pick-up stand, there were five to six passangers waving hands but bus driver didn't stop bus.
And bus was not full of Passanger, it's halfly filled with passangers.
Please take as fast as possible & strict action on this complaint on driver & Conductor.

Complaintant Name:-

Jan 11, 2017

IRREGULAR BUS

GONDAL TO JUNA PIPALIYA BUS TIMING IS NOT REGULAR

માનનીય સાહેબ શ્રી,

રાજકોટ જિલ્લાના ગોંડલ ડેપોના ગોંડલ થી જુના પીપળીયા જવા માટેની બસ છેલ્લા દસ વર્ષથી સાંજે સાડા છ વાગ્યે ગોંડલ ડેપો માંથી ઉપાડે છે તેના બદલે છેલ્લા પંદર દિવસથી ક્યારેક ક્યારેલ સાંજે સાડા સાત વાગ્યે તો ક્યારેક ક્યારેક સાડા આઠ વાગ્યે ગોંડલ ડેપોમાંથી ઉપડે છે તો ગોંડલ થી જુના પીપળીયા જવા માટેના બધા જ મુસાફરો પરેશાન થાય છે. અને ગોંડલ તાલુકાના વાસાવડ ગામમાં સવારે સાત વાગ્યે પહોંચે છે તેના બદલે છેલ્લા પંદર દિવસથી છ વાગ્યે બસ સ્ટેશન માંથી રવાના થઈ જાય છે. તો સવારે વાસાવડથી ગોંડલ જવા માટેના બધા જ મુસાફરો પરેશાન થાય છે. તો અમે તમને વિનંતી કરીએ છીએ કે ગોંડલ થી જુના પીપળીયા બસ નો સમય જુના સમય મુજબ ગોંડલ ડેપો માંથી સાંજે 06:30 વાગ્યે બસ ઉપાડવા અને સવારે વાસાવડથી સાત વાગ્યે રવાના થાય તે મુજબ બસ શરૂ કરવા વિનંતી

તો અમે બધા મુસાફરો ગોંડલ ડેપો ના મેનેજરને જુના સમય મુજબ બસ ચાલુ કરવાની ત્રણ વાર વિનંતી કરી છે છતાં પણ ફરિયાદી ને કોઈ સંતોસપૂર્વક જવાબ આપતા નથી અને બસના સમય માં કોઈ ફેરફાર કર્યો નથી.

તો અમે તમને વિનંતી કરીયે છીએ કે તમે ડેપો મેનેજરને ગોંડલ થી જુના પીપળીયા બસનો સમય જુના સમય મુજબ ચાલુ કરે અને મુસાફરો ને આગલા બે દિવસ માં જવાબ આપવા વિનંતી નહિતર વાસાવડ ગામે બસ રોકો આંદોલન કરવામાં આવશે.
Amit Tanna

Jan 10, 2017

St bus

Mini bus regular nathi chalti una depo ni una thi veraval via harmadiya
rachana28

Jan 4, 2017

Volvo ticket refund issued

hi
i have a book ticket a Ahmadabad to Baroda Volvo . 2 seat that's day some issued in gsrtc site . and didn't book a ticket and cut a money for my bank . i want a refund a money .
nd today is 27 th day nd i didn't get money back .. i want my money back as soon as possible. and second things i have called your compliant number and some telecaller talk with me so rude. and not given a proper solutions. so kindly mention nd notices thats.
my reference number is GSE3191156
transaction date is 10-12-2016
fare is :447
dhruv 8121

Dec 29, 2016

Bus not stand in mehsana bus port platform

Bus no.GJ 18 Y 1587 AHMEDABAD TO DEESA VIA MEHSA SIDDHPUR bus mehsana bus port na platform par avti nathi
NIYATI SONI

Dec 24, 2016

irregular bus

Hereby i want to tell you that, i'm from Haldharvas village ( Ta-mahemdavad, dist- kheda).. Haldharvas- Ahmedabad bus, Time: 7.45 AM which is not coming regularly from last 22 days its create the problem to students as well as jobbers.

So its my humble request to let me know when our bus will be regular??

waiting for your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Niyati Soni.
RAJ KRISHANA

Dec 21, 2016

IRREGULAR BUS

DEAR SIR,
I AM KISHAN FROM KHAMBHOLAJ VILLEGE DIST. ANAND I DAILY UPDOWN KHAMBOLAJ
TO ANAND KHAMBHOLAJ THI SAVRE UPADATI KHAMBHOLAJ SHUTTALE BUS TIME 7.00 am
DRIVER NE CONDUCTOR 6.45 AE UPADI NE ANAND VAHELA POHACHE CHHE NE TYA TIME PASS KARE
AHIYA KHAMBHOLAJ GAAM NA BADHA J PASSENGER NE BAHU MUSKELI PADE CHHE SCHOOL ANE
COLLEGE NA STUDENT NE PAN SAVRE VAHELA TEMANA SAMYET TE POHACHI NATHI SAKATO AA BABATE ANAND S.T DEPO MA JANAVYU TO AE KOI ACTION LETA NATHI SOO PLZ. AND DRIVER NE CONDOCTOR KAI KAHETA SARKHI RITE JAVAB NATHI APATA ROUDY VAAT KARE CHHE..
nrb

Dec 19, 2016

BUS TIMING IS NOT REGULAR

talala to veraval bus timing is not regular. savare 8 to 9.30 sudhi koi bus j nathi avti

pachhi 9.30 vage ek sathe 4 bus ave chee. jyare 8.45 and 9.15 ni bus avti j nathi avu last 6 month thi chale chee

amne loko ne bov problem thay cheee savare amare students and public ne bov badhi taklif thay chee timing na lidhe ame time par

nathi pochi sakta ....please 8.55 and 9.15 ni bus time par ave evu karavi do please

thanks
YUNUSBHAI

Dec 14, 2016

FORM DEVLA TO KIRTY ST.BUS

PLESE SIR HELP HAMARA GAM KETLAY SAMAY THY DEVLA TO KIRTY VADODARA BUS ANIYMIT CHE ROJ NI HAJARO NI AAVAK ST.DEPO GUMAVI RAHEL CHE.ANE STUDENT ANE VEPARY ANE BEMAR LOK BUS ANIYMYT HOY PERSHAN CHE AAP JAMBUSAR DEPO MA AA MATE GATTU KARVA KEHSO YUNUS PATEL DEVLAWALA

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...