GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

ynthakkar

Feb 12, 2015

bus doesn't stop at its stop Bareja cross road

Khambhat thi amdavad aavti local bus no. 3023 bapore 4 vagya no aaspas Bareja cross road pass this nikde che tya Reno stop hova chhata bus driver bus stop krto nthi to jaruri pagla leva vinanti

Yogesh Thakkar
MEHTA NIRAV

Feb 11, 2015

BUS CANCELATION

HELLO SIR MARU NAME MEHTA NIRAV 6E TO SIR MARE APNE JANAVVANU KE BHAVNAGAR DIVISION UNDER NA GARIYADHAR DEPOT MATHI MORANING 5:30AM UPPADTI
GARIYADHAR TO JAMJODHPUR BUS CHELLA PANCH DIVAS THI DAILY SAVAR NA J AMRELI THI GARIYADHAR PACHHI LAI JAVAMA AVE CHHE JAMJODHPUR SHUDHI LAI JAVAMA NATHI AVTI
ANE A BUS AMRELI TO GARIYADHAR AVVA MATE SANJNA LAST BUS HOVATHI PESSENGER NE BAHU PARESHANI SAHAN KARVI PADE 6E TO SIR A BABATE YOGYA PAGALA LEVA VINNATI
khushbuparmar

Feb 10, 2015

COMPLAINT REGARDING BUS

Date: 10/02/2015

Respected sir/mam,
I would like to draw your attention to the thing that this bus( amdavad- malataj which belongs to petlad depot) was running on kheda- amdavad route since 25 years but only because of the economical reason they cancelled
this bus and put this bus on amdavad- petlad via khatraj route at 6:45 pm. on this route buses available in every 5 to 15 minutes, where as on our route it's only one bus available at night. passengers regularly pay advance for passes
but they told us that they don't get income for this bus.
so we kindly requested to you to restart this bus. and give us right and appropriate answer earlier. thanks in advance.

regarding
khushbu parmar
(and all passenger whose travelling in this bus)
Sudhanshu Patel

Feb 9, 2015

To restart the bus(amdavad-malataj 6:45pm)

09/02/2015,monday,

myself khushbu parmar. I'm from palana which is placed near by nadiad. I'm studying in gandhinagar. I regularly come from palana to gandhinagar via amdavad and there is also some passengers travelling in this bus amdavad-malataj
at 6:45 pm we return from amdavad to destination place, some passengers are came from different places like malataj, deva, vaso, palana and this is only one bus which is going to our destination place. now we came to know that from some
days this bus is cancelled and when we inquired about this at petlad depo they replied that they were not getting income from this bus so they cancelled it.so that we are facing problem to travel at home and its being so hard for girls like us to
home at night without this bus.

so on behalf of all the passengers i request you to do some necessary step in the regard of my complaint..so provide that bus or provide some other alternatives so that we can travel home without any difficulties.thanking you in advance.

with regards
Khusbu parmar( on behalf of all passenger whose travelling in this bus).
hitesh88

Feb 7, 2015

gujarnagri

We have require Only express bus kheda to chandod which is arrive @12:45 p.m at dabhoi depot.Please take action.
hitesh88

Feb 6, 2015

bus late

We regret to inform you that our bus which is daily run kirti to chandod and time @ 5:20 p.m but last two week this bus late arrive at kirti.We had inform to depot authority but they had not given appropriate answer and they told to us this bus already late at sharsinda route.So please arrange this bus arrive @ 5:20 and many passgeners and students not to reach home late.We hope that you also take appropriate action.
rosnipatel

Feb 3, 2015

Bus not stop in station

Dear sir / ma'am,

Would like inform to you last 4-5 day bus not run in our station ( shital to shukaltirth) City of Bharuch,Gujarat,India, we are face many problem in our duty time.
so please kindly suggest & solved.

Roshani patel
nehal parmar
Bony patel
Mehul Joshi

Jan 30, 2015

Deesa Dhanera gundari local not arrive on 30/01/2015

We are regular passenger for Dhanera to panthawada & other so many students of ITI colleges also. Today Deesa Dhanera gundari bus is not arrive so that's why I and other students who having student pass are suffering from travel problem because no any other private vehicle facilities in this route. Last 3 days27/ 28/29-01-2015 dhima sundhamata bus was not arrive also. So many passenger was suffered from traveled problem due to lack of private vehicle facility. So please do need full for us its my humble request to you.
pintoomehta

Jan 23, 2015

id proof

IS AADHARCARD IS A VALID ID PROOF FOR E-TICKET WHILE TRAVEL?
faisal.91

Jan 18, 2015

kharab vartan mate

dear sir

sub conductor na kharab vartan ange

chopda jambusar no driver bhimsang bhai passenger sathe khubaj kharab vartan kare 6e ane kharab garo aape 6e ane parcality no vyavhar kare 6e jethi aap loko ne complain karvama aave 6e
Ramchandra25

Dec 30, 2014

change the bus time

Please late the bus time(10minutes) of borsad to ahmedabad express..

Now bus timing is 4:50 P.M.
Please keep bus timing at 5:00 P.M
Bus Number is 8589..
dipesh_8532

Dec 28, 2014

Rude Behaviour & Not stop Bus on stopeg

Respected Sir / Madam,

Good Afternoon.

Me Bilimora Se Dt.22/12/2014, Monday ko Bus Me betha Tha.( BUS No- 7955, Surat-Shirdi bus ).Muje Vansda Tower ke pas (Jo Stopej he) stop karna tha.
Conductor ne Stop Nahi kiya Or Bola Bus stop pe hi Bus Rukegi. Or unka Vartan bhi achchha nahi Tha. Conductor bola Ap Kisi ko Bhi Complain
De shakte ho, muje koi farak nahi........So Please meri Req. hai ki Aise Adhikario ke again Ap Action Le Jisase Passenger ko Mushkeli Na ho....

Thanks & Regards...

Dipesh Parmar
Vansda, Ta-- vansda. Di- Navsari, 396580
Email- Dipesh_8532@yahoo.in
jamsdesai456

Dec 24, 2014

Vadodara to Chhotaudepur Bus Irregularity

From vadodara to Chhotaudepur Bus is not coming on time, this route bus is always late 30 to 40 minutes. In this bus many students and teachers up down for their respective work, they always reach late to their work. I am also suffering from this problem. So, I request you to take necessary steps to avoid this problem as soon as possible.

There is no bus in between 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm, if possible please put new bus.

Sir, I also complaints for "Bad Behaviour " of inquiry window's officers of "Vadodara Centeral Bus Station " they are not give proper answer for bus time & route.
VADODARA Centeral Bus Station is wonder for Vadodara City but "Bad Behaviour of Inquiry Window's officers " is shameless for this wonder.
Amit.N.Patel

Dec 22, 2014

do not stop bus

Khedbrahma depo thi upadti bapore 3:00pm.pachini bus khedbrahma to ahmedabad, pirana to ahmedabad, moher to ahmedabad mota chiloda pachinu ek pan stop karti nathi, to jaruri action leva vinanti.

With regards,
Amit Patel (prantiya)
Amit.N.Patel

Dec 22, 2014

bus do not stop

Khedbrahma depo thi bapore 3:00pm pachi upadti bus khedbrahma to ahmedabad, pirana to ahmedabad, moher to ahmedabad bus mota chiloda pachinu ek pan stop karti nathi to jaruri action Levant vinanti.

With regards
Amit Patel (prantiya)
vimalvasava

Dec 17, 2014

miss match bus seat number with tickit seat number

Print different ticket number on ticket that miss matched with hard copy of ticket.
Vimal vasava
yunuspatel200@yahoo.com

Dec 12, 2014

canchvel ta vagra di bharuch

I am yunus Patel from chancvel Ta- vagra Dist: bharuch gujrat. pin:392140
. Dear sir my request is in our village chanchvel
. I take this opportunity to put some serious concerns of the village chanchvel. This village is still populated with up to 4000 People out of which nearly 40% are adiwasi's. Unfortunately this village still don't have enough facilities to travel.
My request and necessary action taken by your corporation immediately.
Thanking You...

As of your stats this area of Gujarat is marked as educationally backward. So shall we leave it backward? answer is no. so i request that one step from your side will make people like us to do some thing as well. Urgent attention is required as we can't leave the future of our young generation like this. They are not born to remembered as educationally backward like Somalia, Nigeria or Ghana.
Sir, The labor work will not pay that much tax as others and i can see lots of Abdul kalaam Azad in these kids unless they should be given the proper way of education. Ill education in poor environment would not yield desired results. Most of the village looks like i am wondering in Somalia or some where in Nigeria.
Sir, You studied yourself and got a respected seat and job . I am sure i would have never been possible without hard work and proper education. I request you please to do some thing for the kids of this area
Many Thanks & Regards
yunuspatel200@yahoo.com

Dec 12, 2014

bus bndh thav babat

I am yunus Patel from chancvel Ta- vagra Dist: bharuch gujrat. pin:392140
. Dear sir my request is in our village more than 4 thousand people are living. and bus are coming in our villagI But suddenly buses are not coming in our village. All the buses are passed about five kilometer away from our villlage. So many people from our village and other village are traveling your buses.
My request and necessary action taken by your corporation immediately.
Thanking You...
valiya shailesh

Nov 28, 2014

refund money

sir my self valiya S N
i am booked online ticket through GSRTC on 28 th Nov'14. My reservation booking as below. Date & Time : 07-12-2014 & 05:00 am From : BHAVNAGAR To : AHMEDABAD CENTER BUS STATION Booked Amount : 128.00 Seat Nos. : 22. Passenger name :valiya shailesh nanjibhai. My e-ticket is not generated and Rs.128 is debit in my account.My bank a/c. of Mr.valiya shailesh nanjibhai of SBI bank.. I request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Kindly be needful in the matter.please do the needful. Name: valiya s n Contact No... 9904020625 e mail id : valiyashailesh@gmail.com
valiya shailesh

Nov 28, 2014

refund money

sir my self shailesh n valiya
i am booked online ticket through GSRTC on 28 th Nov'14. My reservation booking as below. Date & Time : 07-12-2014 & 05:00 am From : BHAVNAGAR To : AHMEDABAD CENTER BUS STATION Booked Amount : 128.00 Seat Nos. : 22. Passenger name :valiya shailesh nanjibhai. My e-ticket is not generated and Rs.128 is debit in my account.My bank a/c. of Mr.valiya shailesh nanjibhai of SBI bank.. I request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Kindly be needful in the matter.please do the needful. Name: valiya shailesh n Contact No... 8401156662 e mail id : valiyashailesh@gmail.com
mohsin 123

Nov 26, 2014

sleeper DAHEGAM UKAI

Dahegam Ukai sliper gj 18-2823 date 25-11-2014 na amdavad thi half bus khali hova chhata baroda na pessonger ne conductare asabhya vartan kari utari didha hata ane bus baroda nahi lai gaya hata.temaj Bardoli ma pan st stand ma nahi lay gayel surat thi vyara na passenger pasethi siting ni ticket api vadharana Rs lai sliping sit api didhi hati.
Ek passongare conductor nu dhyan dorta " hu bahu pahochel maya chhu."tem javab apelo.
Drivare pan andharama vagar karne be vakhat bus ubhi rakhel hati. Sukam ubhi rakhi puchhata asabhya
Javab apelo
cskyameen

Nov 21, 2014

suddenly cancel of Bus in time 07:30pm from mundra to bhuj7

We are doing a job in Mundra and with 28 other people regular traveling by g.s.r.t.c. Bus 07:30pm form Mundra to Bhuj. (kutch) On daily we have come to know that there is suddenly cancel of this bus route . need bus cancel is which is not comfortable for as. So we kindly request to you please consider our problem on priority and Try to drive the bus as per regular route 7:30pm Mundra to Bhuj .

With Best Regards
Vipul Parmar
+91 99257 45993
vaishalishah

Oct 20, 2014

Changing of rout

irregular bus of Bharuch-dabhali and changing of route FROM HIGHWAY ZANOR TO ZANOR-SHUKLATIRTH
To Respected sir,

We all are daily up down from SAMLOD to Bharuch i would like to inform to you that There is only a one frequancy of bus bhruch to dabhali and it does not arraive every Tuesday.
if it doesnt arrive there is no frequency of bus at 7.00 am to 8.05 am.inspite of having pass we have to pay fare to private vehicle.and they also have change d the route of highway zanor to zanor shuklatirth.
and there is no gap between 2 buses of route zanor shuklatirth.we need option if one does not come.we can go through other bus.
Bus No; GJ 16,4435
IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST for arrangement of one more bus of highway zanor.

thank's

VAISHALI SHAH(9099236907)
BHARUCH
Vikas Shinde

Oct 15, 2014

bus doesn't stop its stand

We are student. We were daily up_down on this bus surendra nagar to ahmedabad in 4:00 pm bus route bus no. Is gj_18_y_9568. Cunductor said bus can't stop anjali(ahmedabad) because reason is traffic but bus came from iscon & shivranjani traffic before the reaching Anjali conductor said there are a traffic and also you have student pass so bus can't go anjali and conductor can't give complaint book & always counductor misbehaving with every passenger. And all buses are come from Anjali so why this conductor not come from Anjali. This think are many time before we are complaint...plz justice this problam and give this solution.
vipul_6858

Oct 15, 2014

bus start mundra to dwarka

dear sir
i am request bus start mundra to dwarka and start Time 20pm
Regards;
vipul kachchhtiya

uptet - UP TET Result marks not showing
    Respected sir, I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr...
    Artha Property - non issuance of original sale deed
    I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55...
    SANTHOSH KUMAR S P - Backdoor fraudster
    HI job seekers, If you need job pl work hard and get...
    OPPO - Mobile phone stolen
    My mobile was stolen from enquiry counter of platform 1 of...
    NIOS BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    UAN (EPF) - Created an UAN account by mistake
    While trying to link aadhar,unknowingly I had hit...
    BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    Vodafone - Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile
    Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile Everyday...