GSRTC

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC

Ravi shah jain

Sep 15, 2020

Booked online tickets but conductor not allowed

તારીખ ૧૫/૦૯/૨૦૨૦ ના રોજ સુરેન્દ્રનગર થી અમદાવાદ જવા માટે સાંજે ૫:૧૫ ની બસ માં ટિકિટ બુક કરાવી જે બસ અંદાજિત ૪૫ મિનિટ મોડી આવી પછી મે રાબેતા મુજબ બુક કરેલ સીટ પર બેસી જ્યારે મે મારી ઓનલાઇન રિઝર્વેશન કરાવેલ ટિકિટ કન્ડક્ટર ભાઈ ને બતાવી તો એમને એમ કહ્યું તમારી ટિકિટ તો નહેરુનગર સુધી નિજ છે બીજા અલગ પૈસા આપવા પડશે મે કહ્યું ભાઈ જરાક જોવો ને કૈક ભૂલ તો નથી થતી જે કેમ કે આ જે ઓનલાઇન રિઝર્વેશન કર્યું છે એમાં સાફ સાફ વંચાય છે કે ટિકિટ સુરેન્દ્રનગર થી અમદાવાદ કૃષ્ણનગર ની છે તો પછી એ ભાઈ કે તમારી રિઝર્વેશન વાળી ટિકિટ તો કેન્સલ થઈ ગઈ હોવી જોઈએ કોઈને સરખું બુકિંગ કરતા નાઈ આવડ્યું હોય પછી એમને એવું કહ્યું કે તમારી રિઝર્વેશન વાળી ટિકિટ નહીં ચાલે બીજી ટિકિટ લેવી પડશે જો તમારે આ માંગરોળ અમદાવાદ વાળી બસ માં આવવું હોય તો.
જો મારી રિઝર્વેશન વાળી ટિકિટ કેન્સલ થઇ હોય તો એનું પૂરું વળતર આપવું.

Booked online tickets but conductor not allowed Booked online tickets but conductor not allowed

Pramod v rathod

Aug 3, 2020

Driver conductor

Rout :dahod-amdavad-morbi.
Bus nomber:GJ 18Z 6074 . Driver bage nomber:22017 conductor bag nomber:4012 Mari musafari Ni ticket amdavad to morbi Hti, vache halvad bus stand parthi Mara wife morbi jva mate sathe avana hta ,parantu agav thi jan conductor NE krel sta pn bus bus stand MA bus no avi ane byepaas jti rahi,bus MA 30 pasengwr hoy to kdach no ave bus stand MA bus,pn total bus MA 3 j passenger hta, thodi agad gy bus pasi mare utrvu pdyu,mara wife Aa bus MA besi no skya,cobductore mne 8 rupiya pasa pn no apya ,driver conductor virudh pagla leso

Driver conductor

ranjitsinh.barad

Jan 12, 2019

Driver's carelessness

Today Date 12.01.2019 ,Time-16:15 hrs mini bus GJ 18 Z 0759 was came for root Dhrangadhra to surendranagar to Limbadi in Dhrangadhra S.T. depo.when psssengers were getting on, the driver started bus .it took slow speed also. For one aged lady passenger ,it was very difficult to get on the bus..I requested that driver to stop and let those passengers get on the bus otherwise that aged lady (my Aunty)passenger and others may injured or hurt badly.At that time the driver of this bus rudely bahove and his words were:" Let them (passengers) die or badly hurt I don't care". I found this very careless and shameless.I hope actions against this driver would be taken promptly.There would not be any necessity to mail or call MD sir and Respected secretary sir.
Rushabh688

Apr 3, 2018

Online ticket not confirmed/ booked but amount cut from bank account

I have booked ticket online from Bhuj to Ahmedabad sleeper coach on 01 April 2018(For 01 pm bus time). Rs. 230 didcted from my account but booking not done and also not get refund of that money.
Pls help as soon as possible to resolve my problem.
I have book ticket from gsrtc mail id. : [email protected] and PNR no. was G19498350
From Bhuj to Ahmedabad
Seat Number-7
TRIP CODE- 1300BHJVLDSLP30
Amount from my axis bank account cut but Seat booking was not done.
than same seat number 7 booked by me using PAY-TM and amount cut from PAY TM wallet(and PNR no. was G19499508).
For same seat number 7 GSRTC took payment from me twice.

In both attchment PNR numbers are different for same seat number 07.Amount cut twice once from my axis bank and again from my Pay TM wallet both from same seat number 07 and did not get refund yet.

Pls give me response asap.

Online ticket not confirmed/ booked but amount cut from bank account Online ticket not confirmed/ booked but amount cut from bank account Online ticket not confirmed/ booked but amount cut from bank account

Nemil

Jun 13, 2017

Not respond

I have 10-13 time calls Surendranagar S.T stand but still not any one receive , not available staffs for on telephone receiving operator .

Not respond Not respond

Jignesh dhoriya

Dec 10, 2016

Cant book tickets

I dont know what happened but... Gsrtc bus service stopped booking facilities for surendranagar district.... I went to Ahemdabad nehrunagar bus stop... They had give me ans that they were not booking tickets for surendranagar... Then i have tried online service on site..... But...0 bus for surendranagar to amdavad.. Or opposite route........
Vismay93

Oct 29, 2016

Bus service

us no gj 18 8744 running on route Bhuj to surendranagar on 29th October, 2016.
Bus is running like a bullock cart.
When I concert with driver & conductor they admit that speed of bus is bounded & he can't drive over 50km/hr speed.
I specially felt very sad & angry about why gsrtc bound the bus speed limit for long route buses?
We are almost 2-3 hour running late from time.
In bus depot no one considering seriously about issue.

Hope some action will taken for that & can do needful for it.

-Vismay sadadiya.
Senior engineer at Motherson sumi system ltd, Gandhidham.

Aug 19, 2011

About inquiry and cleaning

this is not a complaint but just an inquiry for which master cards are acceptable for on line booking/reservation. I am having Bank of India master cum debit card, so is it acceptable or not? If not which cards are acceptable ? Pleas let me know at the earliest. My mail ID id is [email protected]

B R Bhatt,
Nashik

May 27, 2011

About inquiry and cleaning

I am working in Himmatnagar and my rasidant Place is Modasa. Between himatnagr and modasa 50 k.m. distance. All hte leading insurance company and all the big factoryes and other company are in himatnagar. so lot's of Graduate and who have big degree they are traveling Himatnagar and Modasa. Sir we have pass . Our duty finished time is 6:30 but after 6:00 PM not bus are avalibal. second bus is coming 7:30 and last is 8:30. bus not coming regularly. we have give wreeten complace fiwe many time to bus depo managare at Himatnagar depo but no give us suport . rquest you to arange one bus at 7:00 PM. it must requer at that time.

May 1, 2011

About inquiry and cleaning

buses which is not belongs to siddhpur depo
is not enter in siddhpur bus station...
conductors give us ticket for siddhpur bus station but they leave us on siddhpur high way...
they talk with us very roughly an says that bus will not reach to siddhpur bus station even they written that bus must go to the bus station
what to do sir
please help us
your sincearly,
citizen of siddhpur

Dec 7, 2010

About inquiry and cleaning

Inquiry dept. of Dhrangadhra(Surendranagar-Gujarat) can never give perfect answer of Bus arrival timing and schedule(very poor). And it's cleaning dept.'s (of complete depot) work is too bad.