GTPL Broadband Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL Broadband Internet

Aditya.kumar

Sep 21, 2017

GTPL Network not working. No proper response

GTPL broadband net is not working for past one week from Sept 13th. Repeated requests, mails, calls, etc are of no help. When called the phone is usually busy and after multiple attempts, they (completely unknown of situation) say that there is a problem with net and cable.

They just repeat the problem and give no solution. It is better someone files a case against them, The call centres are of no support. They lack knowledge and information to tackle the situation.

Please call me at 9099991264 if this reaches the concerened team.

Aditya N
Aditya.kumar

Sep 21, 2017

Net is not working for past one week

GTPL broadband net is not working for past one week from Sept 13th 2017. Repeated requests, mails, calls, etc are of no help. When called the phone is usually busy and after multiple attempts, they (completely unknown of the situation) say that there is a problem with net and cable.

Please call me at 9099991264 if this reaches the concerned team.

Aditya N
hp@123

Sep 16, 2017

Regularly connect disconnect issue

internet get disconnected 5 to 7 times Within one week. They are not able to provide solution of the same. Internet is not working since last one week. Still They are not able to get solution. GTPL usual register complaint with new number though the earlier complaint was unsolved. By doing this they keep their records clear as no pending complaint. Customer care number always on busy tone. One of the worst internet and service provider.
Maheahsm

Sep 12, 2017

Net

Nat problim
Jinali Shah

Aug 20, 2017

I can't login into gtpl site

This is stupid thing happened with gtpl have selected limited broad band plan.And due to this i have to check my plan usage but i can't login into gtpl site using my password and id.Still both i correct i have to face this issue.

This is totally wastage of time for me.!!!!!!!!
Jinali Shah

Aug 20, 2017

I can't login into gtpl site

I can't login into gtpl site to see my plan details.It is very harsh for me because i have limited plan.So it is necessary to check my plan usage but every this stupid issue occures i can't login even my id and password are also correct
abhishek98

Mar 21, 2017

Internet issues

I just lost my 2000 Rupees just because of you're internet. Now what should I do? Should I sue you're company?
mayank goswami

Nov 3, 2016

forgot username

I forgot my username so what should i do???
Keyurkk

Sep 20, 2016

Every day connectivity problem

Every day there is a connection problem. After more than 30 complaints also there is no response or solution from gtpl. One of the worst Internet service provider we have dealt with and one of the worst after sales service provider.
vedant@1003

Sep 6, 2016

No network,no connectivity

No connection since morning of dt:6-9-16.
piyushah

Mar 21, 2016

non access of GTPL Broadband connection

Customer ID .PLSHAH303

Since last 36 hours there is not net connectivity at my home. I have paid advance Rs 8000/- for two years. Please solve the problem immediate or refund me the amout for which I have not been connected.
Piyush L. Shah,
Parthdenial

Mar 20, 2016

GTPL Irritating service

I don't know why but customer care number always cuts in middle of something. don't know their telecom provider are bad or customer representatives are cutting my phone in middle of something. and gtpl.net site the awesome website i have ever seen always gets down, or you can't login, you can't renew plan . i mean come on this is 2016 and yet you're sending man door to door for money collation.
jayshree911

Feb 4, 2016

can't login

I cant login in to gtpl.net for seeing my usage details.
my user id is jayshree911

Wrong Information Given by Company'c Employee regarding customer name

I am Jemish Anaghan
user id: jdanghan226

My last complain was dated on 06-07-2015 9:03, reference no-701971,
Company's technician person no any single time come to my office and check cable box but he was told in office all cable checked.
when i was went office and met contact person on 13-07-2015, he told me your area all complain solved to 2 to 3 days.
then after manager was ask to technician regarding complain then he was not accept his fault.

but i told them no any person was came my office for check at list one time in last 8 days.

After pressure of manager, technician is come and check whole cable and find problem in cable power supply.

If technician was came before 2 to 3 days then he was not found this so its true he was not came for cheeking
and wrong reporting regarding his work.

I know very well with name of technician, customer care officer, manager in Surat branch as well as
Ahmedabad customer care office senior manager.

I hope take some action on technician

In GTPL Broadband Internet we are not safe because company's employees are misuse our name and user id.

Company's technician is not know their own company cable between two different cable

Jul 14, 2015

No any solution after so many complains

I am Jemish Anaghan
user id: jdanghan226

I am complain so many time regarding Broadband Service.
Connection Date 25-3-2015 and Service start Date- 30-03-2015.
In this time duration my total complain is 11.

No Order Order Date & Time Reference Document

8] 629830 02-06-2015 9:25 648005

9] 641207 09-06-2015 13:05 659578

10] 669517 26-06-2015 18:41:11 688468

11] 682650 06-07-2015 09:03 701971

After these, When i told to customer care and manager to refund money after deducted my charges, He is give no any response,
they told me no refund policy in company.

At one time I am talk with Mr. Amit Vaghani in Ahmedabad customer care office, he told me you got refund.

In one company, two employee says different sentence. so both employees company policy is different....

No time to meet customer in GTPL Surat Office, by Mr. Vikram

hello,
I am Jemish Anaghan,
user id : jdanghan226

I was complain about error-651, dated-06-07-2015 at 9:03 am, order-682650, reference no-701971.
I am so many time call to customer care but not any positive response.
Any time call them, they are say wait one day, your problem will solve, our person will come today and end of the day.
One time i was called 12-07-2015 around 10:00 pm, customer care executive tell me wait sir your problem will solve tomorrow morning...
I am tell her company's technician is work in night also she has no any answer.
On this Monday morning I was went GTPL Surat office at 10:15, employee time in 10 o'clock in morning, but manager was came,
He was came after 10:20 am, when he come i am tell them sir I am meet you and I have problem about Broadband,
He was told me I have no time to meet you, then i was told sir when will you meet then he told
I have no time for two days, come after two days and he was went.
This person is a manager Mr. Vikram in Surat Office.
sandeep 216

Jul 4, 2015

net problem

last 20 divsthi muru net bandh che ane castumcare mari problem solv kari nthi mari request che mari problem jaldi solve karo .
User name - sandeep 216
Re.no -8454850673
MAC ID- 3C1E045AF565
manthankhopkar

Jul 3, 2015

gtpl is not working at all 3 days not working and now again after one day stopped

hi i baught gtpl on 23 th june 2015 . but the installation started after 3 days. once setup that night speed was awesome upto 1.8 mbps
the very next day it was off for 2 hours then started again.
the same was the issue while using with router though i have added my mac by calling gtpl customer care.
finally the disaster day come to me. on 29th june 2015 my connection lost . i have checked on two different laptop and one desktop machine same error no 651 was raised modem not responding.

i called the lodged complain on gtpl customer care(remember their toll free no only rings once day other wise you need to call to paid no only where they disconnects if not connected to any customer care after 3 minutes)

customer care person was polite though lodged complain. then my call chain process started . after words today on 30 th june 2015 i called almost 20 times to customer care. no technical person was send yet on my address for solution of connection.

meanwhile let me share i am technical person itself have checked all aspects from my side . only reason why connection is not availble is from isp side problems of dp or switch.
i have checkd on my terrace of flat switch is responding to connection but still no internet is working.

all 3 connection of my flat is not working at all

till date they are generating every time new ticket for complain saying me we will solve it within 24 working hour it means 3 days of 8 hour working will be taken to solve complain . so their complain 24 hour mean to us is 72 hour ( 3 whole days) keep aside and dont think about internet . just take some bell on hand do pray of god its internet isolation day for me as i have gtpl connection. hehe..

then connection started on 1st of july 5 pm around and again on 2nd july 5:30 around it stopped. again same procedure 3 working days ticket generated no response from customer other then statement
it will be done in 24 working hours means 3 days..

gtpl please refund me back my money .

i dont recommand to buy this connection if you have not technical support along with you. otherwise over all speed is very good if connection is with you remain intact.

Jun 25, 2015

broadband connectivity

I am sorry to state that your service is very poor.No phones are being attended at your customer service center. It is always tuned that all lines of this route are busy and/or our executives are busy with other customers.I am trying last three days.Due to your un-connectivity of net work I am unable to make my payments in due time . I am also doing on line equity trading I have to suffer losses.If your services will remain such type I will consantrate on remedy and other options.It is very easy to bring customer but very difficult to maintain them.So please give due importance to your existing customers too.
vishalsnzira

May 10, 2015

Problem in Broad band connectivity

my username is rmsanjira.
and i wrote this letter because of your service .
i call many times(thousand times) to your customer care of my compliant that has occurred from last one and half month .
but your customer care has not taken my problem seriously.
i have each call recording of that.
i also call my net connection agent mitesh .
he also does not respond it.
so my request that pls if possible then just improve your customer and technical team response.

and disconnect my internet and refund my money that left.
prakash408

Mar 23, 2015

custemer headache

I WANT CONNECTION FOR WIFI ROUTER SYSTEMS, SO I WANT SOON PURCHASE WIFI ROUTER IN THIS WEEK. SO I HELP FOR THIS MATTER BY UR CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NO BUT LAST ONE MONTH I TRY DIAL 18004190419 EVERYDAY 4 TIME .BUT MASSAGE RECD "AMARA BADHA STAFF BIJA PHONE UPAR YAST CHHE THODI VAR RAH JUO ANE AA TAPE
R/O 3MINIUTE CHALI NE CONNECTION BANDH THAI JAI CHHE PL GIVE ME ADVISE WHAT I DO FOR TAKE ANY ADVISE OR
ANY COMPLAIN. IN FUTURE
MY EMAIL - prakashbhavsar98@yahoo.com
cell - 9879152600

Jan 29, 2015

Problem in Broad band connectivity

I am very unhappy and with great pain states that in recent past before about 10 days ago i discontinued with the services of other service provider just with a view to enjoy good, efficient broadband services of GTPL but I think i am wrong in my decision because though i have made so many reminders nothing positive has been done from your office to resolve the problem of disconnectivity of broad band, I have subscribed to the GTPL for the broad band connection before week ago. However nothing has been done by you

Therefore do the needful at earliest

R-079-23298201, 9426009661
parth2728

Oct 28, 2014

error : 651 frequently. ......poor service.......piece of crap.......worst ever technicians in entire universe. ...

Error 651
rami kirtan

Sep 13, 2014

about the speed

Dear sir ,
I had taken the connection of ur broadband of speed 312kbps for 3months ,later i notice that the actual spedd is 312kbps but i was getting only 48 to 6speed of download as the providers tell that my plan is of 312kbps so the download speed must be best but it doesn't best as told to me

Contact no.:9428461687

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...