GTPL Broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL Broadband

Amansanghvi0

Sep 14, 2018

Took money, Dint start connection

I had booked GTPL’s internet connection on Sunday. I was promised by their sales man (Mr. Girish - 9722975353) that the connection will be established by Wednesday ( in 3 days). It’s been a week now and I am still following up.

Girish simply says it it’s done by a “different team” and that team will take their own time. When I fought that that you took the payment and it’s your responsibility that you see this through he said he does not care and asked me to “shut up and keep quite”.

I complained about this to their support team twice, tweeted once, wrote and spoke to their appalette team but no resolution yet.

Pls if Any reasonable person from gTPL comes to read this message I would really appreciate if you can help get my connection up. I really done care what you do with your salesman.

I have all the mails and screenshots ( Girish dint attend my calls as apparently I was “bothering” him ). Check the screenshots of the mail to nodal Office of gtpl attached here.

Word of advise: don’t deal with Girish, apart from he being rude, has no sense of responsibility.

Took money, Dint start connection Took money, Dint start connection Took money, Dint start connection Took money, Dint start connection

Nagar Akash

Mar 27, 2018

Not getting connection

I have applied for new broadband connection from GTPL paid 5000 rupees for it already on 01 March 2018 but still waiting for the connection. I followed up with them from last 20 Days, even I have emailed them twice but neither their representative nor higher authority replies me yet, so can you please have a look into this matter and get me out from this problem?
rajvirzala

Jan 19, 2018

Connection Shifting not done

Hello There,

My name is Rajvirsinh Zala. I was using GTPL broadband connection since long and now I just shifted to another place so, I request to shift my connect to new place. I requested this since last three months and also paid for same since around last 2 months. I did many email to GTPL customer care but they always say, we will do ASAP.

I really tired of this, I need help here to get this resolved or get my money back from the company.

My user id is zala_302. Also the receipt no. for which I paid is 675

Rajvirsinh Zala

Connection Shifting not done

Khyati Dave

Jan 12, 2018

Poor Service of Technicians and customer care

We have been the customer of GTPL since last more than 2 years. Before 10 days we filed complaint of line not working(although we have been facing the issue since last more than a month) but your executive did not turn up since day before yesterday. Before he came for trouble shooting he gave excuses to come and visit my place tomorrow or morning or evening but he didnt turn up until day before yesterday.
Day before yesterday as soon as the GTPL technician went and we switched on the wifi the whole line blasted and electricity went away. I am trying to ask the GTPL customer care to send someone asap but they too give false promises and do not wish to do anything. This people are cheater and scammers. Be aware of them.
My customer ID is usha204.

Please refund the money else social media will be the only option we will be left with.
Khyati Dave

Jan 12, 2018

Broadband isn't working and customer care giving fake promises to resolve query

My customer ID is usha204.

haripiyasmainak

Dec 20, 2017

GTPL doesn't extend my plan

Name: Mainak S Haripiyas
Customer No: BB385901

I took the broadband internet plan of 2mbps. When i took the plan then agent gave the scheme for (6months + 3months) Plan now my 6 months period is over, due to lost of payment receipt they couldn't be able to renew the plan, Please help me to resolve.
Hazelsunil

Oct 24, 2017

Gtpl poor service

Pl see attached ticket numbers for the complaints.
GTPL HAAS NOT TESOONDED BY ANY FINAL SOLUTION.
THIS COMPANY CHEATS PEOPLEComplaint Registration Form Information of the Company you are complaining aboutCompany / Product Name

Gtpl poor service Gtpl poor service Gtpl poor service

zalak123

Oct 10, 2017

never give solution still 2 month

gtpl is very bitch service providers. still im request for my net solution. they give me one answer : "24 hours me solutions ho jayega"

still 2 month they never give me solution. pls never take gtpl broadband or setup box..try another services providers they give better them gtpl
jbpateladv

Sep 26, 2017

Connectivity

We took internet service from GTPL in December – 2016 for my office in Ganesh Meridian, Near Gujarat High Court, Sola, Ahmedabad. They took money in advance for 12 months plus 6 months free but unfortunately they are not providing service as per mentioned. Since December 2016 till now half of the time internet never works, they have always issue about connectivity, DP change place.

When I called several times to customer service for registration complaints and always they gave me reference number and told me to wait 24 hours. Unfortunately most of the complaints resolved within 24 days instead of 24 hours.
Every time I have to call Nodal officer or Appellate officer for follow up and also they were saying their typical answer about we will fix it as soon as possible but they never do.

I have one question for GTPL Authority and Management people about do they know the meaning of customer service or as soon as possible?

I have done complained on Thursday 21/09/2017 in the morning but till now date (26/09/2017) complaint is not resolved and when I spoke with Nodal officer (22/09/2017 & 25/09/2017) then they were giving me assurance about the complaint will resolved on priority base as soon as possible but still it is not resolve.

GTPL service is one of the worst service providers and also their staffs are rude especially higher authority person (Appellate Officer). They don’t know the value of customer service.

I hopefully after receiving this complaint company will take some serious actions about resolving customer complaints on priority base. They should resolved all technical issue on permanent base not on temporary base.

I never saw this kind of pathetic service provider and rude staff in the service provider industry.

Advocate and Associate
Prashant Shah

Sep 21, 2017

GTPL internet not working at ambawadi main location ahmedabad

Hello All,

GTPL internet is very worst... In every 15-30 days internet stops to working.

I am living in prime location at Ambawadi, Ahmedabad.

Don't purchase GTPL ever in life.

My complaint number of GTPL ahmedabad is :2787226

If you can solve my internet issue then it would be grateful.

Thanks for reading and take smart decision.

GTPL internet not working at ambawadi main location ahmedabad

Aug 13, 2017

Connectivity Issues

I am a Broadband user from last 2 years & facing a issue with the service provider as from last 7 days my broadband is not working....after so many follow ups with my service provider & lodging a 3 complaints still issue not resolved....& For 2 complain they already closed without resolution....refer below complain number I raised Today morning

"Dear MITTAL SHAHYour Service Request ID is:2631693, Regarding CONNECT/DISCONNECT, Your work is in Progress.Thanks GTPL."

Need help to resolve the same....

My user id : mittal_84

Email : mittalshah8901@yahoo.co.in
Ruship

Jun 8, 2017

Customer Care can't support me

I have get 6 month gtpl broadband connection but from starting my internet is not working properly and concistancy therefore I complain everyday sometime exicutive register my complain and sometime they avoid to register my complain. But still my problem have not resolved. So kindly help me.
Jay Patel07

Jun 7, 2017

speed

I have 4 Mbps plan but the speed is very low... Hardly 100 kbps .... Do something or return my money
Jay Patel07

Jun 7, 2017

speed

I have 4mbps plan unlimited but It shows only 250 kbps ..... U man guarantee me for full 4 Mbps speed but it's very slow
What to do?
Harish_Yadav

May 3, 2017

complain not resolved

During the time of connection commitment was given for 200 gb + 100 gb additional also I have receipt where it is clearly return 200gb+100gb. Now after finishing my 200gb connection got discounted and as per them I have provided them necessary details and scan copy of receipt before 5 days but no resolution is given. Everyday when I call they say that it will start by today eod. Very lethargic approach and very bad quality of service.

complain not resolved

shanup

Apr 24, 2017

POOR SERVICE

I had lodged a complaint with customer care no 18004190419 of GTPL Broadband on 22-04-17 around 5 pm with request id no 2269380 for Error651. They promised me to resolve my problem within 24 hrs. But upto evening around 6.50 pm of 24-04-17 nobody bother to contact me for resolution of my problem then again i had contacted customer care no ,this time i had a talked with Mr Dharmesh and he promised me to resolve my problem upto night of 24-04-17. But to my surprise nobody turned out.

Even upto this moment they r not bothering to contact me. Due to this lethargy of GTPL Broadband co i have to suffer a lot as my wife is doing online work. Now i wants to cancel of my yearly suscription with GTPL Broadband co ,pl guide me.

Ashish Parial
dsoninfotech

Feb 9, 2017

I have Business lose because of GTPL - I want reward

My firm name is Dson Infotech. I am using 2 broadband connection of GTPL. Per week 2-3 days we lost internet connection for 2-3 hours and because of that, we face many businesses loses. I have all the records of complaints.

I talked about this to GTPL main office personally as well as GTPL nodal officer. All the time they told technical engineer will come at your place in 24 hours. but till date no one will come to our office.

I want one-month of extension in reward of my business loses.
Verma001

Jan 31, 2017

Poor response and non compliance

I had applied for GTPL connection in meghani nagar, servise person came immediately for application and connection charges and promised to start connection in 1-2 days. Now that GTPL person is saying a local service provider Lalubhai want 1000 rs, if u want connection in meghani nagar. Every customer has to give this amount or ur connection will not b given..
GTPL authority is familar with this all scam but they r silent..
Now that servise person is also not taking call..
What should b done to these dadalog..
Rv5436

Jan 12, 2017

TRANSFER OF CONNECTION

I have to shift my connection from office to my house address where in my society there are several GTPL Broadband connections but the guys are telling that the connection is not possible in that area.. I have paid advance amount and yet my 11 months service approx is remaining.. They are telling that if you will take another new connection then we can provide it to your new address but transfer of old connection is not possible there..
So what should i do now. My 11 months payment will be wasted

Please suggest me..

Vikas Dubey
8866852020...
Amit Prajapati 18989

Dec 28, 2016

No Internet Connectivity, Shameless Service

To whom ever it may Concern

I, Amit Prajapati, pay 13320 INR in Advance on 20th November, 2016 to GTPL BroadBand for 12 Months of 2 MBPS Unlimited Plan. From my first day of service, I am not satisfied. It is with great sorrow that I write to you today regarding GTPL high-speed Internet service. I have experienced so many interruptions to my Internet. I believe that because I have not received any service I am paying for. I should be refunded my all money, as I don't want to "ENJOY" GTPL's Service any more.

The major problem began on 27th November, 2016, when my Internet went down for several days. I established that the problem was not my computer or the wireless connection, and then contacted you about the service interruption. You claimed you would send a repairman right away. No repairman was sent for another two days.

The problem continued throughout November 2016 and into December 2016. My Internet would cease working for several hours at a time, and then restart spontaneously. You claimed that the problem was on my end, but I checked this possibility at every occurrence by plugging my computer directly into the modem instead of using wireless. I also tried using the Internet from different computers, to no avail.

Today on 28th November, 2016, again I called GTPL BroadBand Coustomer Care (+91-9727633633) at 9:31 am for the same Issue. I talked to Miss Mina on CC number and requested to transfer the call to Senior Staff Available. She replied me that there is no any Senior Staff present right now, so please call on same no. after 10 am. As suggested I again call on CC Number & requested Mr. Chirag Rathod to transfer the call to Senior Staff Available. Again he answered me that there is no any Senior Staff present right now, so please call on same no. after 11 am. This is not the way GTPL Broad Band is providing the Service.

I have established to my satisfaction that the problem is beyond my control, and that you are not providing the service I am paying for. I work online, so it is essential that I have Internet that is functional. If you cannot guarantee service, I will have to move to another provider. Please call me at +91 - 8980098889 to explain to me what you intend to do about this situation. I would normally ask that you email me at the address listed below, but since I cannot guarantee that I will be able to access my email with your service, I would prefer that you call.

Shameless Service I have got from GTPL Broadbad

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Amit Prajapati
Chetan Tank

Oct 25, 2016

Regarding Address Transfer

Please help me out with this. I'm following GTPL Broadband connection transfer from last one month, still I am just getting replies on mail. As I have paid already for yearly payment, I am asking for help.
Till time not transferred as per the request.
It's humble request to take some positive steps.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Your Support <yoursupport@gtpl.net>
Date: Thursday 20 October 2016
To: chetan tank <whiterabit85@gmail.com>

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused.

With reference of your trail email we will try to resolve your request as soon as possible.

GTPL Hathway Ltd.

Sent: 17/Oct/2016 12:12 PM
To: Yoursupport; GTPL Nodalofficer Guj; ap@trai.gov.in
Subject: RE: Regarding Broadband Transfer

Still I'm unattended, it's been a month being polite customer and cooperating with your team, what to do now?
I think Mr. Nodal Officer is also not able to see my trail mail.
Is it like you all are waiting for MUHURAT to start resolving the problem?
Sorry but this is my last mail I'm waiting for my broadband to transfer and somebody to attend.
Ref:

On Oct 12, 2016 15:20, "Yoursupport" <yoursupport@gtpl.net> wrote:

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused.

We shall get back to you on this with confirm status and resolution as soon as possible.

GTPL Hathway Ltd.

Sent: 05 October, 2016 10:08 PM
To: GTPL Nodalofficer Guj; Yoursupport; Ap@trai.gov.in
Subject: RE: Regarding Broadband Transfer

Hello Sir,

It's been a week that I didn't get any phone call for transfer or any mail regarding the same. What should I do now, please suggest.

Chetankumar Tank

On Sep 28, 2016 12:39, "GTPL Nodalofficer Guj" <nodalofficer.guj@gtpl.net> wrote:

Thank you for contacting GTPL.

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused.

With reference trail mail we forwarded your complaint to our concern department and will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

CSD- Nodal Officer (GUJ)

GTPL Hathway Pvt. Ltd.

2nd Floor, Sahajanand Shopping Centre, Opp, Swaminarayan Temple, Shahibaug. Ahmedabad.

Mobile :- +91 8141766644

Email- nodalofficer.guj@gtpl.net

Sent: 27/09/2016 11:46 PM
To: Yoursupport
Cc: Ap@trai.gov.in; Nodalofficer.guj@gtpl.net
Subject: Regarding Broadband Transfer

OK then transfer to below address.

From Address (Current Address) :
B 9, Priya Flat, Behind Mother Milk Palace, Nr Judges Bungalow Cross Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad

To Address (Destination address) :
12 B-503, Bhaktidharm Township, New L. P. Savani School, Palanpur Canal Road, Nr. L. P. Savani Circle, Adajan, Surat - 395009

On Sep 26, 2016 17:36, "chetan tank" <whiterabit85@gmail.com> wrote:

As address will be this only, So now what are the feasible options available for me?

On Sep 26, 2016 17:24, "Yoursupport" <yoursupport@gtpl.net> wrote:

Thank you for contacting GTPL E-mail Helpdesk

In regards to your trail email on shifting request, we are extremely sorry to inform you that due to non-feasibility of service area we would not be able to provide you our service in requested area.

Please revert for any further assistance.

CSD- Customer Support

Description: Image removed by sender. Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01D028FD.7E21B6C0

GTPL Hathway Pvt. Ltd.

Sent: 24 September, 2016 8:00 PM
To: yoursupport@gtpl.net
Subject: Regarding Broadband Transfer

This is to request you to transfer my Broadband connection. From and To addresses are mentioned as below along with my Registered ID and Registered Number.

From Address (Current Address) :

To Address (Destination address) :
8, Ripal Apartments, Nr. Cosmo Villa Row House, Ptemchandnagar Road, Bodakdev.

Manishpatel10371

Sep 22, 2016

Slow speed n change in id & password

Hello, sir please help me out, I am very unhappy with yr service.
My complain number- 1503422, & complain regarding "low speed & i want to change my password"
N for that i complain on online n so many time i call you on your customer care but no one giving any kind of solution so i m very frustrated for that.
I talked to komal ben one pf yr from customer care on 04/08/16 & Mangem on 07/08/16. n i called alot for that so please take action on it.
Otherwise, I ll case on yr company doing such a fraud things...

Yr regular cliant.
djmakvana_bvr

Sep 3, 2016

NET NOT WORKING

mai 15 divas pahela ,gtpl nu net connection lidhel pan sari rite nathi kam aaptu ,ne gtpl staff nu koi pan jatnu saru vartan kem problem solve nathi kari aapta,,,,
Dhrukesh Patel

Jun 29, 2016

internet not working

My id : dpatel1890
I compalin so many times but no one responce to me because I m so firstate by this GTPL internet service its so many time repeted and nothing resolve in time of commited and customer care number is all time busy and not pick the phone this is not acceptable this company advance deposite money for package then responce to customer. I suffer last one week but nothing responce from company.
Bipin Malaviya

Jun 24, 2016

Very bead speed

Speed problems and net not working
Very very poor speed
phone no:- 9925042662
My plans-10 MBPS(gtpl broadband)

Since last 2 weeks the conection and working speed is very poor i hope you will take some action on it.
I submit my gtpl broadband speed and my Vodafone Mobil net speed photo

Very bead speed

indian coast guard - E - admit card without photo and sign
    Sir I applied for coast guard navik GD 2/2019. I download...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    Maruti - Engine broken
    Wagon R engine broken in to pieces after running very less...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Roads
    watch the road images in smart city.. Postal...
    BMTC Bus - Payment made online for bus pass
    I have paid the Rs 1870 amount, for the bmtc bus pass from...
    zee business - Engine Broken Wagon R
    Wagon R engine broken in running condition only after very...
    air.irctc.co.in - Refunded money
    I had attempted to book spicejet flight ticket from Delhi...
    passport - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is...
    Hi, I have applied passport 15/06/2018.I am getting the...
    Team Lease Services LTD - salary & full & final issue
    Dear sir/mam I have resigination 7 aug 2018 and my last...