GTPL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL

SS

Oct 18, 2017

Poor Service

Extremely poor service by GTPL, using their cable tv, paid for a annual subscription and finally gave up in 5 months and took another DTH service.

You call them, it connects to Gujarat office, they tell you they don't look at mumbai region issue and ask you to get in touch with Nagpur office. No one in customer care knows what is contact number of Nagpur office. Went into a deadlock finally gave up after 8-10 calls.

Group of cheaters doing business and fooling people.
Shreedeep Pandya

GTPL NOT SHOWING NDTV IN AHMEDABAD

Hello Team,

I am a consumer of GTPL for their cable services. My complaint is that GTPL has stoped telecasting NDTV chanels from last 15 days without any notification or justification to customers.

There is a roumor around that GTPL has been pressurised by the establishment to remove NDTV from air because it is the only chanel which does good journalism and expose the Government on daily basis which can be injurious for them in upcoming Gujarat Elections. Be that as it may,, I am not concerned with that.

My proble as a consumer is that I am being refrained from my right to watch the TV Chanel of my choice. I would apreciate if the GTPL does what is necessary in this regard as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
Shreedeep Pandya
dipika.vaishya

Worst Service Provider

Its very frustrating and disappointing that even An Appellete Authority is unable to provide any solution to us.

They asked for advance money and thereafter their executives switched off their phone calls.

Actually this company is fraud and just took away my money and did not provide any services.

I don't know writing here will resolve my problem or not. If any one has some solution to take my Money refund, Please help.

Dipika Vaishya
dipika.vaishya@gmail.com
911bond007

GTPL Broadband Complain

Hemant Vyas <911bond007@gmail.com>
Sep 18 (3 days ago)

to nodalofficer.g.
Resp. Sir,
This is Hemant Vyas here. My service Number is 2655593, I have been your customer since many years.
most of my dealing has been pleasant so far. once in past i had to complain to Higher Authority and now this is second time I'm compelled to do so.
Minor queries I have dealt at basic level of system.
this time my first complain was on August 11th 2017, second complain on August 19th 2017 and now in very short span again since last three days I’m without broadband service. In busy scheduled n timetable it is difficult to keep on doing same thing over n over again.
Your company is in digital world n techno sound company like GTPL fails to resolve complain "Once n for All", is shame.
Truly speaking I feel ashamed to keep on doing what i have been compelled to do. Customer should get what they have right to get. Basic Business Ethic is hassle free service.
Also company should not charge for service they have failed to provide.
Humble request, Either you resolve n provide uninterrupted service, or discontinue service n settle account at that point.
Hoping for some sort of permanent solution. Have a Nice Day.

Hemant Vyas
This was compalin on Sep 18th to Nodal Officer yet till date no acknlodgement from His side. since last nithgt service down again.
Pathetic Service.
Surabhig26

Sep 16, 2017

Worst service Provider ever

We have dealing with the issue of broadband not working since 3 weeks and nobody just responds. Every night at 10 the internet won't work and when we try to speak customers care they would revert saying there is some technical glitch. And finally during weekends it seems they deliberately cut off the broadband because it is like every weekend broadband will not work at all. Pathetic connection to have.
nishitaparikh

Sep 15, 2017

No internet connection since many days and no response from customer support center

I have internet connection of GTPL and is not working since many days and after complaining regarding this issue to customer support center they are responding like will solve it within 24 hrs. I don't know when their 24hrs get over.
hml1991

Sep 14, 2017

Internet Down

I am living in New Ranip, Ahmedabad. My GTPL broadband is down for 3 days. I have lodged many complains but the response is same stating that there is some issue in my area. sometimes my internet is not working but my neighbour having GTPL connection is able to use his internet.

Kindly do the needful ASAP.
sagarsapariya

Aug 30, 2017

Bad reply from the service center GTPL

I have talk with him so many times but they always have any excuse regarding your set top box is not working good. Last night 11:00 PM program getting off and today in the morning when I call your cable connection they answer me JOI LAYIE then after no reply. Again I call him when you for the service they said we came in your society but we get another society. So we after 10:00AM clock.
Dear Sir, I want to say only that plz contact them he always not giving proper answer....Plz plz do something I feel so many times this bad service....( Add of Coonection GTPL: Vasundhara GTPL Connection Mo: 9726166650, Surat)

Hope you take action as soon as possible,

NATVAR GALSAR

Aug 27, 2017

GTPL SERVICES PVT. LTD.

I had already drop request under request No - 415211 by mobile on DTD. - 08/08/17 and after that remind on 21/08/17, but till date your representative/technician not contact to us till date for the new STB - Cable connection. Also your staff rude and helpless and hopeless, every they said our technician contact to you within 24 hours, but last 21 days gone no procedure in this matter. Pl. look in to the matter and help us. My contact no - 9427553549
namrata_30

Aug 23, 2017

Worst Services ever - GTPL

I have been facing lots of trouble by GTPL. They are really not bothered after receiving the payment. I compalined number of times but there is no one who comes forward to Solve. Even i call Nodal Officer Mr Ankur, he also gives false promises and never turns up to solve issues.

Never ever go for GTPL
Adam Gilchrist

Aug 4, 2017

Third class broadband service

GTPL is a third class company. Never choose this company for broadband connection. They never respond to your complaints. They don't care once you pay the money. There support staff is funny. Nodal officer reply the same paragraph each time whenever I write any email. Poor illiterate people.

In short GHATIYA COMPANY
radhikasaraiya

Aug 1, 2017

Cable TV HD Settop box

I had requested for GTPL HD settop box in 1st week of Jun and after 2 months ie today is 1st Aug. I did not receive it.
No one is ready to do any solutions. Call centre employee very rude. Hope less service.
radhikasaraiya

Aug 1, 2017

HD Settop box

I had requested for hd settop box in 1st week of Jun after 2 months also i did not receive the settop box.
It is totally disgusting and hopeless service. Call Centre employees are also very rude .
Prashant Kushwah

Jul 30, 2017

Payment received but plan not activated, Even plan details provided were false.

I think GTPL, is no way concerned about their customer/s. They are becoming third grade service providers, every customer care executives commits something which never happens and nothing happens as per the given committed time.

It doesnt look good to use the word cheaters, but they had surely cheated me. In this link itself ( https://www.facebook.com/pg/GTPL-Broadband-################/posts/?ref=page_internal ) you can find a plan of 10 MBPS 1000GB 12month@5100/- only whereas they told me this is not available and offered me a 4 MBPS plan.

I was already using 10 MBPS plan. Worst part is that even after making the payment 4 days back, still the plan has not been activated. Only God know's for what are they wiaiting for. They confirm that amt. has been received by them, bit no resolution. I had spoken to thier customer care team thrice, E-mail them 3 to 4 times, visited their shahibaug office twice but still no resolution.

I would not at all recommend these cheaters to anybody. Stay away. Bogus company to get associated with.
Koonal

Jul 29, 2017

Gtpl cable

The worst service i have personally seen.. Cable i mean that box doesn't works only.. No channel comes without disturbance .. Much recommended for those who have a cheap tv so that they can break there tv without getting a great loss.. Don't just take it.. Worst worst worst.. Worst service worst customer care.. Worst help they give.. Worst.. Don't get it just don't.. From taking gtpl you better go in a temple.. Do arti or something else.. And if you take your phone bill will also increase by 80%.. You have to call gtpl servoce provider 10-20 times a day then also no betterment of tv will be provided
keshvaninirmal

Jul 15, 2017

world worst service i have ever seen

they never provide proper service to their customers
even complaints are getting logged but not getting solved in timely manner.
they are just fooling their customers
hardikp

Jul 8, 2017

Low speed & connectivity

Not getting speed since day one.
Account:hardik_p31
Plan :VOLUME1000GB10MBPS-12M
bonnyr

Jun 24, 2017

Net not working

net is not working since two days and net is getting connect/Disconnect from router and net speed is too slow
Abhishek Sharma

Jun 8, 2017

GTPL Broadband: Worst ISP and Customer care service

I have pathetic experience with GTPL and with your customer care team.

I have raised a complaint regarding the internet connection issue (number: 2398051) with high priority. The GTPL technical person has resolved and closed the complaint without providing the solution. He has mentioned in the comment that he visited the place and as no one was there to attend, he closed the complaint without even reaching out and contacting customer. This is a very WORST OF WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ANY BROADBAND COMPANY.

Calling the customer care guys regarding the same and they informed that they can't help as they don't have any authority apart from taking the complaint. What's the point of having employees for just registering a complaint and passing no relevant information to customer. Customers can register a complain by themselves by any other means. Customer care supervisor who comes in 3 PM shift continuously denied that I can't help you with solutions now and I can't promise anything as well whether your complain will be resolve in next 24 hours or not. What's the point of having high priority complaint if customer has to wait for 48 hours. And what if the technical person repeats this tomorrow. Do I need to wait for an infinite amount of time to get out of this high priority issue.

Moreover, this supervisor was asking customer to visit your nearest GTPL office to have more information on this problem. Tell me one thing, why would customer takes time out of his busy schedule to go and meet GTPL technical Unit when the problem is with GTPL service. With High priority complaint, GTPL technical staff should be available as per customer's convenient time. Atleast, your customer care guys should be sensible enough to ask customer about his convenient time. Your customer care guy doesn't care for customer and keeps on repeating the same excuse without having clear ideas on his head.

Digging into more detail, he said that technical person contact number is only available with Senior supervisor and only he has authority to share the details. I asked him to transfer my call to senior supervisor. So, he said I am the senior supervisor but I can't share any detail. This supervisor doesn't even have the landline number of your GTPL technical unit office at Ahmedabad. Furthermore, he didn't even share any address of your GTPL technical unit and he rudely cut the call.

You guys should really think of having a better customer service. Don't put people on board just to register a complain. Even customer can register complain by any other means. Put people who can actually solve problems not create more.

HAVE A COURTSEY TO ATLEAST CALL CUSTOMER BEFORE RESOLVING THE COMPLAINT.

DON'T MAKE FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF BY PROVIDING SUCH SERVICE.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! PATHETIC!!
Dineshkumar@786

May 25, 2017

Broadband network issue

Hiii gtpl ,

Before 1 year I just appreciated by you to get the internet service from you and recommend to others but now.a days I see when customer rate increase ,service rate degrades ,
I am suffering from network issue from last few days when contact customer care they don't give particular reply , their 24 hours will be more than 48 hours

Very poor service .....
ujash

May 17, 2017

No internet connectivity

Very poor internet services . There is no internet connectivity since last 3 days and their support engineers are too much poor . They have just 1 ans . They are behaving as if they are giving service free of cost . Really very much disappointed. We have contacted them minimum 15 times since last 3 days still the issue is not resolved if this will continue we will go to the consumer forum.

Email : ujash.9patel@gmail.com
Mobile :8460872360
Manga raju

May 10, 2017

Setop box not working

Flat no 101 prajay nivas phase 2 8 th bock 2nd floor mohan nagar kothapet hyderabad

We have this Tv setop box My issue is when i on the tv it is apeear like boxes on tv.Tv connecting from Mr. Sai who provides in our society when i call him he will say call later or will say i will come tomorrow and call, to landline but landline number is not lifting the phone my tv problem is from 5 days how much have to wait today i call and tell here all the connections are cuted please come but today also not came please look into the issue

vatsalns

Feb 4, 2017

No Internet Connectivity

There is not internet connectivity from last one week. I had 512 kbps plan for 18 months. Please never do same mistake. They are really poor in customer care service. They are making people foolish. If you check your upload and download speed you will get it. There is not such broadband company who have server down twice in a week. It shows that their technology is poor.
I complain number of times and no representative came my house to solve wired/router or any other problem.
mmm75

Feb 1, 2017

channel conection

Why are u sports channel are stop in mahesana district- this district are more rent give up to u others district.
Rv5436

Jan 12, 2017

TRANSFER OF CONNECTION..

I have to shift my connection from office to my house address where in my society there are several GTPL Broadband connections but the guys are telling that the connection is not possible in that area.. I have paid advance amount and yet my 11 months service approx is remaining.. They are telling that if you will take another new connection then we can provide it to your new address but transfer of old connection is not possible there..
So what should i do now. My 11 months payment will be wasted

Please suggest me..

Vikas Dubey
8866852020...

Municipal Corporation of Delhi - mosquito breeding
    Sir we are facing the problem of mosquitoes in our...
    NSH 1 CBPO - letter from bank
    I am Arvind Kumar yadav, I do not receive my consignment...
    HDFC Bank - Amount deducted from my savings account without informing
    HDFC Bank Kengeri satellite town branch deducted 38,484.40...
    SSC - Registration no. And password not received
    Sir my name is A J SANJAY DOB 1151994 MAIL ID...
    uti pancard - Objection marked
    Status :YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING....
    Nathella Jewellery - Gold Invested in nathella for 5 yrs
    My name is Lakshminarayanan, have invested in one of the ...
    Maruti suzuki - Prem motors Kotputli Jaipur
    Dealer is not ready to give new swift dzire from canteen...
    INDIAN POST - In consignment tracking portal the status shown product...
    Consìgnment bearing number EX833983785IN is shown as...
    Nathella, Velachery - Chit
    I have enrolled with nathella gold chit and very shocked...