GVMC GAJUWAKA

Consumer complaints and reviews about GVMC GAJUWAKA

g r ch rao

Oct 17, 2019

STREET LIGHT

MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET LIGHT IS IS NOT LIGTING FROM THREE MONTHS
I AM REQUESTING U TO TAKE ACTION TO LIGHTING THIS STREET LIGHT

Gajuwaka Zone
Visakhapatnam, AP

Sub: Street Dogs and Pigs making the life miserable

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of Azeemabad, 63rd Ward, Gajuwaka Zone, Visakhapatnam. We are facing a lot of problems with dogs and pigs in our locality (D No :11-37-6, Azeemabad, New Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026).
 Dogs attacking the small kids who are walking on the streets.
 Pigs are feeding on the waste and are making place dirty which is causing many diseases for the kids.
 Pigs and dogs are fighting for waste good and making the place very dirty.
 Dogs are jumping into all the houses and making the houses very dirty.
There is an under construction house next to our building in which all the street dogs and pigs are being sheltered, we have informed (since last 3 months) the house owner many a times to close the entry points of the house to avoid entry of the animals but there is no action from their end. Even we are not able to sleep at nights due to the annoying sounds of the animals.

We are much afraid to be affected with diseases due to this unhygienic atmosphere and moreover it's quite a big challenge to all the residence (children & elderly people) to walk through this street.

I would like to share todays incident (Dt:10-10-19), pigs dragged 02 of my motor cycle covers parked in front of my house and one of the motor cycle fallen and damaged badly.

We humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and please take an immediate action to resolve this issue as it is leading to many problems with these animals.

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully
Ishak Sharif
Mob: +91-9441842906

manibabubmb

Sep 16, 2019

Repair of street light on pole number A12/A/2/1/3

I B.Manibabu behalf of all my neighbours i am raising a complaint regarding light poles no one checking our street poles, around one month street light is not working in our area. we are all suffring with that problem some time snakes are enter in our street we cannot able to see due to no light at night time . kindly resolve our problem and do the needful

Thanking you sir

B.Manibabu
Contact no. 9573888419
Lega legal

Aug 12, 2019

Illegal tapping of municipal water for running nursery

Sir, at gvmc 50 ward suryachandra enclave 4 persons viz NEELAPU VENKATAAMANA, MSSR PRASAD, V.GOPALA RAO, GARIKINA SATYA RAO, of suryachandra enclave temple committee has been running a nursery by drawing water 2000 to 10000 litres daily unauthorisedly from municipal water connection, diverting the same in a sumpfurther they built she'd in that place, there by gaining themselves illegaly. So please stop this and take necessary action.
Sudhakar
balaji vathada

Jul 29, 2019

The Superdent
GVMC water supply
Coromandel gate,Sriharipuram
Visakhapatnam 530011.

Subject: Fresh water line Regs.

We would like to bring in to your kind notice that,Your good GVMC. V.Balaji S/o. V.Venkata Ramana Door No. 64.11.3
Old Ramalayam Street,Sriharipuram malkapuram
Visakhapatnam. 530011. I am facing with a problem ,from last year, GVMC House Water line connection we are not yet getting water more than one gallon water.and also please check my house water tap.

Hence we request you to kindly do the need for above same.

V.BALAJI
Mobile no. 7674032232
balaji vathada

Jul 29, 2019

The Superdent
GVMC water supply
Coromandel gate,Sriharipuram
Visakhapatnam 530011.

Subject: Fresh water line Regs.

Old Ramalayam Street,Sriharipuram malkapuram

Hence we request you to kindly do the need for above same.

V.BALAJI
Mobile no. 7674032232
Selhar

Apr 17, 2019

Street lights

Repair of street light on pole number 142/A3/1
Appalarajuteketi

Apr 1, 2019

Regarding Durgavanipalem kalyanamandapam lighting and locking facilities.

I am from 51 ward, seethanagaram.

This is regarding durgavanipalem kalyanamandapam. It is like a center point for boozing and illegal activities and people using it for urine and latrine . We are not able to control these activities during night because there is no light out side of this building premises. And families living beside this hall facing nonsense.And inside also there is no cleaning and filled with full of garbage.there is no water,electeicity facility. Even if you arrange all these facilities people will stole the things because there is no lock to the main gate.

So we request you kindly arrange light out side of building and proper lock system and if possible put a watch man to this building.

Appala Raju Teketi.
Ph:7095746898
Sandeepsoundarya

Jan 29, 2019

Garbages not collected

Dear sir/mam,
I am from MIG IIA , opposite Coromandel ground,sriharipuram.garbage boy is not collecting garbage and he is demanding amount by shouting on the road and insulting infront of the public.but he never met us regarding money.okey we are ready to give amount but he never approached personally.now he is not taking garbage.he drunk and talking rabbish when I am not in the house on the road infront of my wife.we educated and I want give complaint against this.plze concern my problem sir.
SSrinagar

Jan 28, 2019

Garbage Boy Garbage not collecting in the street of Lord Ramalyam Temple Srinagar, Gajuwaka

The Commisoner,
Gajuwaka
Vishakpatnam - 530026

Garbage boy is not collecting the Garbage in the street of Lord Ramalayam Temple Srinagar, Gajuwaka and It is being repeated multiple times. Could you please reslove the issue by redirecting to the concerned supervisor. I think his name was Govind but his father name is Narsing Rao and both work in the municapal department.

Santosh
SSrinagar

Jan 28, 2019

Garbage being not collected in the street of Lord Ramalyam Temple Srinagar, Gajuwaka

The Commisoner,
Gajuwaka
Vishakpatnam - 530026

Santosh
Ravi vulla

Jan 25, 2019

Street light not working

Sir iam the resident of 63 ward Seetarama Nagar my name is v.ravi d.no.12-29-27, Seetarama Nagar,new gajuwaka Street light not working in front of my house since last one month so please solve the problem. Thanq
Divya Nadu Puthalath

Dec 18, 2018

Problem faced due to a big pithole

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of MIG A10 Sheelanagar Gajwaka zone. Exactly on November 22 there was a huge pithole digged right infront of our house gate for a pipeline connection. It's been almost 1 month but there is no action taken to cover the pithole. Due to which for the past 1 month we were not able to take the car nor the bike outside our house. Moreover it's quite a big challenge to jump and cross the pithole for our daily activities specially for my parents who are above 60 years. Now this huge pithole has ruined our daily peace and it's being a great threat.
Please go through the pictures sent below and I humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and please take an immediate action to cover the pithole as soon as possible.

Problem faced due to a big pithole

chanduthokada

Dec 12, 2018

garbage boy is not collecting garbage

The commissioner
G.V.M.C
Visakhapatnam
I am the resident of ward no 51,sir I my ward 51 garbage boy Is not collecting garbage daily ,when we asked he is misbehaving and using unparliament language with very rude behavior on ladies the garbage boy boy name is Vijaya Kumar ,so please take any action sir.
Your faithfully,
Resident of 51.
chanduthokada

Dec 12, 2018

garbages are not collect properly

The commissioner
G.V.M.C
Visakhapatnam

I am the rescinded of siddeswaram ward no 51,in my ward my garbage Colleting boy name Vijaya prasad,Is not collecting garbage time to time when we ask ,he is using unparliament language with very rude behavior.so please try to solve this issue sir
Your faithfully,
T.chandu
Ward no:51
ravivulla

Oct 20, 2018

Garbage and debris not cleaned in front of my house

Hi sir I am the resident of seetharam nagar 63 ward of New gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026. Gajuwaka municipal workers not cleaned in front of my house and infornt of several houses in ward no 63 since last1month. When we requested for cleaning he is demanding money. Because lot of mosquitoes and dogs are coming Inside and heavy smell also coming here old people and children are facing lot of problems. So please solve my problem as early as possible. Thanking you. V. V. Gopalam, D. No. 12-29-27, Seetharam nagar, New Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026.
Manohar Battinapati

Oct 3, 2018

Garbage collector misbehavior

The Comissioner,
Gajuwaka.

I am resident ,Chaitanya nagar, near Gajuwaka

Garvage collector who is to collect from my home was so misbehaving the person is not whistling to indicate that he/she is coming and while we asking about why he/she is so misbehaving the person is shouting at us. So please consider this complaint
Thanking You Sir
YOURS FAITHFULLY
B.MANOHAR

Please take immediate action on that particular person who is collecting garbage in chaitanya nagar area
mohansunkari

Jul 9, 2018

REGARDING PROPERTY TAX

Visakhapatnam

I am resident at DNo: G-175/2F/301, Ayyappa Nilayam, Sheela Nagar, Visakhapatnam - 530012, WARD NO: 65.
We are paying property tax - 30,000rs (annually) as we given fpr commerial purpose, this is my Assessment number: 1086388865. Here the problem is in same apartment flat no: 201 and 202 also given for commercial purpose but there are paying 3,042rs only , Assessment no: 1086388863 and 1086388864. This is not fair because we all are staying in same apartment but paying differently. So many times I informed to gajuwaka GVMC people but no response.

So, I am requesting GVMC to kindly do re verification for whole Apartment.

Thanking you sir,

S.MOHAN

REGARDING PROPERTY TAX REGARDING PROPERTY TAX REGARDING PROPERTY TAX REGARDING PROPERTY TAX

adapadorababu

Jul 5, 2018

Water wastage

Water wastage in kottadibbapalem near Anjaneya Swamy temple in old GAJUWAKA. in every day lots of water wastage because of water pipe line was damaged. And here some of connections don't have taps also and they are don't turn off their water tap after completion of water usage.
adapadorababu

Jul 5, 2018

Water wastage

Sir please respond to prevent water wastage in kottadibbapalem near Anjaneya Swamy temple OLD GAJUWAKA. Here water line was damaged and in every day lots of water wastage. Here some of connections don't have taps also and they are don't turn off their water tap after completion of water usage.
Vulla Ravi

May 1, 2018

Garbage and debris not cleaned in front of my house

Hi sir I am resident of seetharam nagar, 63 ward, New Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026. Gajuwaka municipal workers not cleaned in front of my house and infornt of several houses in ward no 63 since last1month. When we requested cleaning for cleaning he is demanding money. Because lot of mosquitoes and dogs are coming Inside and heavy smell also coming here old people and children's are facing lots of problems. So please solve my problem as early as possible. Thanking you, V. Ravi, D. No. 12-29-27, Seetaram Nagar, New Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026. Mobile No. 7849092150
thotap

Feb 19, 2018

street lights not working

Visakhapatnam

I hope you all doing well but in our area there isno person to take care of street lights its been more than four dyas street loights were not working due to which we are unable to walk and play at our ground and also when we went to the GVMC street light office the office was closed during working hours.

Hence, request you to kindly intervene in this matter to resolve our concern.

Hoping for the best.

TO FROM
STREET LIGHTING INCHARGE A PRABHAKARA RAO 27-4-90/2/1 KARNAVANIPALEM
GVMC GAJUWAKA PEDAGANTYADA POST VISAKHAPATNAM

DEAR SIR,

FROM THE LAST ONE MONTH SOME OF THE STREET LIGHTS ARE GLOWING. ITS POLE NOS. ARE SS50B & 50B/1/2. THE CONCERNED MAY KINDLY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION BY REPLACING THE LIGHTS WITH NEW ONES.

THANKING YOU SIR,

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
A PRABHAKARA RAO
Vishalakshi Savvana

Oct 23, 2014

Drainage, garbage & Debris not collecting from and in front of my house

The Comissioner,
Gajuwaka.

I am resident of ward no.63, Seetharam nagar,gajuwaka..d.no.12-7-1

GVMVGajuwaka municipality workers ( Schwenger and sweepers) named APPA RAO and team not collecting garages from our home and not cleaning drainages in front of house since 1month .

When we asked to clean he is demanding for Rs 50 everytime (daily) , even though he is
collecting Rs 50 per month from us. Because of this lot of mosquitoes are coming inside and it is stinking (Smell) lot in the street.
Appa rao GVMC gajuwaka municipality worker misbehaving with women ( windows, old people..) like shouting and giving warning to them as he will pour garbages inside the house.

He is cleaning drainages on other sides and pushing garbages on my house side…. And on the HUdhud Debris…

Please take immediate action on Appa rao

S.Main
W/o Late S Krishna rao
D.no.6-16-58/1/a
Seetharam nagar
New Gajuwaka. 530026
Land Mark : LAne opp. to Aruna lodge and neat mango groove..
Ward 63
Contact no: 9966708519; 7702557711

rose valley - Refund of money
    I deposited Rs 25,000(twenty five thousand rupees in...
    Oppo CPH1933 - SR4978743
    I purchase new phone for Amazon but my phone problem after...
    KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO - ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    Tracking No. : RB820022568SG has been held at KOLKATA...
    DEBIT CARD HACKED - fraudly withdrawal money first 8000/- then 9999/-
    approximately an year ago i did a online purchase with...
    SBI DEBIT CARD OTHPG google store - FRAUD TRACTION FROM SBI DEBIT CARD
    fraud transaction from sbi debitcard From My SBI account...
    Big Basket - not given my salary
    hi sir i am subburu anand id no:-AATBB086 I AM REGIND MY...
    goindigo airline - rectification of passenger name
    Dear Sir, i have booked a ticket on 8 nov. 2019 having...
    Flipkart SuperComNet - Running Call Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...
    SuperComNet - Fraud Company Running Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...