GVMC GAJUWAKA

Consumer complaints and reviews about GVMC GAJUWAKA

Ella Srinivasa Rao

May 15, 2020

STREET LIGHTS NOT WORKING

MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER S/26A/5, AYYAPPA STREET, SHEELA NAGAR LIGHTS ARE NOT LIGHTING FROM ONE MONTHS
I AM REQUESTING U TO TAKE ACTION TO LIGHTING THIS STREET LIGHTS.

FROM ELLA. SRINIVASA RAO D. NO- 6-169/2/1
MOBILE: 9573982613
anjaneyuluatmur

Mar 7, 2020

Drinage and Road

Drainage cleaning and Road cleaning not doing properly
The Comissioner,
Gajuwaka.

I am resident of ward no.60, Sramikanager,Chinagantiyada,Old Gajuwaka. Road no-3/1.D.no.6-59-6/3

GVMV Gajuwaka municipality workers ( Schwenger and sweepers) not Cleaning Drainage and Drains are fully damaged by pigs .The pigs are digging drains every and now drain not in properly and lot of mosquitoes are fly and spoiling health not cleaning drainages in front of house .Hence requesting you to send Road and Drains surveyor for inspection and do need full .

Hence requesting you to please give instructions to Road and drain surveyor for necessary arrangments

Photos are attached

Drinage and Road Drinage and Road Drinage and Road

Veedhi

Dec 20, 2019

Catching of street dogs

Sir, in our street more dogs are distributed to walkmans and bike riders at night time .we are very much suffer from them. Kindly catch them urgently.

Address. Pedamadaka near santoshimatha temple .
Veedhi

Dec 20, 2019

More dogs are in Streets

The street dog are very more and nighttime they are dangerous to walkers and as well as bike riders also please catch them. Address pedamadaka near santoshimatha temple
Hrushikesh21

Nov 21, 2019

Dustbin collection van

Sir, i am resident of mig10,sector10,mvp colony,Visakhapatnam.
Dustbin collection van people are not coming since 1 week. They are always irregular.please do the needful.
Yours sincerely
Dr.B.jyothivathi
g r ch rao

Oct 17, 2019

STREET LIGHT

MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET LIGHT IS IS NOT LIGTING FROM THREE MONTHS
I AM REQUESTING U TO TAKE ACTION TO LIGHTING THIS STREET LIGHT

Gajuwaka Zone
Visakhapatnam, AP

Sub: Street Dogs and Pigs making the life miserable

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of Azeemabad, 63rd Ward, Gajuwaka Zone, Visakhapatnam. We are facing a lot of problems with dogs and pigs in our locality (D No :11-37-6, Azeemabad, New Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026).
 Dogs attacking the small kids who are walking on the streets.
 Pigs are feeding on the waste and are making place dirty which is causing many diseases for the kids.
 Pigs and dogs are fighting for waste good and making the place very dirty.
 Dogs are jumping into all the houses and making the houses very dirty.
There is an under construction house next to our building in which all the street dogs and pigs are being sheltered, we have informed (since last 3 months) the house owner many a times to close the entry points of the house to avoid entry of the animals but there is no action from their end. Even we are not able to sleep at nights due to the annoying sounds of the animals.

We are much afraid to be affected with diseases due to this unhygienic atmosphere and moreover it's quite a big challenge to all the residence (children & elderly people) to walk through this street.

I would like to share todays incident (Dt:10-10-19), pigs dragged 02 of my motor cycle covers parked in front of my house and one of the motor cycle fallen and damaged badly.

We humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and please take an immediate action to resolve this issue as it is leading to many problems with these animals.

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully
Ishak Sharif
Mob: +91-9441842906

manibabubmb

Sep 16, 2019

Repair of street light on pole number A12/A/2/1/3

I B.Manibabu behalf of all my neighbours i am raising a complaint regarding light poles no one checking our street poles, around one month street light is not working in our area. we are all suffring with that problem some time snakes are enter in our street we cannot able to see due to no light at night time . kindly resolve our problem and do the needful

Thanking you sir

B.Manibabu
Contact no. 9573888419
Lega legal

Aug 12, 2019

Illegal tapping of municipal water for running nursery

Sir, at gvmc 50 ward suryachandra enclave 4 persons viz NEELAPU VENKATAAMANA, MSSR PRASAD, V.GOPALA RAO, GARIKINA SATYA RAO, of suryachandra enclave temple committee has been running a nursery by drawing water 2000 to 10000 litres daily unauthorisedly from municipal water connection, diverting the same in a sumpfurther they built she'd in that place, there by gaining themselves illegaly. So please stop this and take necessary action.
Sudhakar
balaji vathada

Jul 29, 2019

The Superdent
GVMC water supply
Coromandel gate,Sriharipuram
Visakhapatnam 530011.

Subject: Fresh water line Regs.

We would like to bring in to your kind notice that,Your good GVMC. V.Balaji S/o. V.Venkata Ramana Door No. 64.11.3
Old Ramalayam Street,Sriharipuram malkapuram
Visakhapatnam. 530011. I am facing with a problem ,from last year, GVMC House Water line connection we are not yet getting water more than one gallon water.and also please check my house water tap.

Hence we request you to kindly do the need for above same.

V.BALAJI
Mobile no. 7674032232
balaji vathada

Jul 29, 2019

The Superdent
GVMC water supply
Coromandel gate,Sriharipuram
Visakhapatnam 530011.

Subject: Fresh water line Regs.

Old Ramalayam Street,Sriharipuram malkapuram

Hence we request you to kindly do the need for above same.

V.BALAJI
Mobile no. 7674032232
Selhar

Apr 17, 2019

Street lights

Repair of street light on pole number 142/A3/1
Appalarajuteketi

Apr 1, 2019

Regarding Durgavanipalem kalyanamandapam lighting and locking facilities.

I am from 51 ward, seethanagaram.

This is regarding durgavanipalem kalyanamandapam. It is like a center point for boozing and illegal activities and people using it for urine and latrine . We are not able to control these activities during night because there is no light out side of this building premises. And families living beside this hall facing nonsense.And inside also there is no cleaning and filled with full of garbage.there is no water,electeicity facility. Even if you arrange all these facilities people will stole the things because there is no lock to the main gate.

So we request you kindly arrange light out side of building and proper lock system and if possible put a watch man to this building.

Appala Raju Teketi.
Ph:7095746898
Sandeepsoundarya

Jan 29, 2019

Garbages not collected

Dear sir/mam,
I am from MIG IIA , opposite Coromandel ground,sriharipuram.garbage boy is not collecting garbage and he is demanding amount by shouting on the road and insulting infront of the public.but he never met us regarding money.okey we are ready to give amount but he never approached personally.now he is not taking garbage.he drunk and talking rabbish when I am not in the house on the road infront of my wife.we educated and I want give complaint against this.plze concern my problem sir.
SSrinagar

Jan 28, 2019

Garbage Boy Garbage not collecting in the street of Lord Ramalyam Temple Srinagar, Gajuwaka

The Commisoner,
Gajuwaka
Vishakpatnam - 530026

Garbage boy is not collecting the Garbage in the street of Lord Ramalayam Temple Srinagar, Gajuwaka and It is being repeated multiple times. Could you please reslove the issue by redirecting to the concerned supervisor. I think his name was Govind but his father name is Narsing Rao and both work in the municapal department.

Santosh
SSrinagar

Jan 28, 2019

Garbage being not collected in the street of Lord Ramalyam Temple Srinagar, Gajuwaka

The Commisoner,
Gajuwaka
Vishakpatnam - 530026

Santosh
Ravi vulla

Jan 25, 2019

Street light not working

Sir iam the resident of 63 ward Seetarama Nagar my name is v.ravi d.no.12-29-27, Seetarama Nagar,new gajuwaka Street light not working in front of my house since last one month so please solve the problem. Thanq
Divya Nadu Puthalath

Dec 18, 2018

Problem faced due to a big pithole

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of MIG A10 Sheelanagar Gajwaka zone. Exactly on November 22 there was a huge pithole digged right infront of our house gate for a pipeline connection. It's been almost 1 month but there is no action taken to cover the pithole. Due to which for the past 1 month we were not able to take the car nor the bike outside our house. Moreover it's quite a big challenge to jump and cross the pithole for our daily activities specially for my parents who are above 60 years. Now this huge pithole has ruined our daily peace and it's being a great threat.
Please go through the pictures sent below and I humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and please take an immediate action to cover the pithole as soon as possible.

Problem faced due to a big pithole

chanduthokada

Dec 12, 2018

garbage boy is not collecting garbage

The commissioner
G.V.M.C
Visakhapatnam
I am the resident of ward no 51,sir I my ward 51 garbage boy Is not collecting garbage daily ,when we asked he is misbehaving and using unparliament language with very rude behavior on ladies the garbage boy boy name is Vijaya Kumar ,so please take any action sir.
Your faithfully,
Resident of 51.
chanduthokada

Dec 12, 2018

garbages are not collect properly

The commissioner
G.V.M.C
Visakhapatnam

I am the rescinded of siddeswaram ward no 51,in my ward my garbage Colleting boy name Vijaya prasad,Is not collecting garbage time to time when we ask ,he is using unparliament language with very rude behavior.so please try to solve this issue sir
Your faithfully,
T.chandu
Ward no:51
ravivulla

Oct 20, 2018

Garbage and debris not cleaned in front of my house

Hi sir I am the resident of seetharam nagar 63 ward of New gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026. Gajuwaka municipal workers not cleaned in front of my house and infornt of several houses in ward no 63 since last1month. When we requested for cleaning he is demanding money. Because lot of mosquitoes and dogs are coming Inside and heavy smell also coming here old people and children are facing lot of problems. So please solve my problem as early as possible. Thanking you. V. V. Gopalam, D. No. 12-29-27, Seetharam nagar, New Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam - 530026.
Manohar Battinapati

Oct 3, 2018

Garbage collector misbehavior

The Comissioner,
Gajuwaka.

I am resident ,Chaitanya nagar, near Gajuwaka

Garvage collector who is to collect from my home was so misbehaving the person is not whistling to indicate that he/she is coming and while we asking about why he/she is so misbehaving the person is shouting at us. So please consider this complaint
Thanking You Sir
YOURS FAITHFULLY
B.MANOHAR

Please take immediate action on that particular person who is collecting garbage in chaitanya nagar area
mohansunkari

Jul 9, 2018

REGARDING PROPERTY TAX

The Commissioner
Visakhapatnam

I am resident at DNo: G-175/2F/301, Ayyappa Nilayam, Sheela Nagar, Visakhapatnam - 530012, WARD NO: 65.
We are paying property tax - 30,000rs (annually) as we given fpr commerial purpose, this is my Assessment number: 1086388865. Here the problem is in same apartment flat no: 201 and 202 also given for commercial purpose but there are paying 3,042rs only , Assessment no: 1086388863 and 1086388864. This is not fair because we all are staying in same apartment but paying differently. So many times I informed to gajuwaka GVMC people but no response.

So, I am requesting GVMC to kindly do re verification for whole Apartment.

Thanking you sir,

S.MOHAN

REGARDING PROPERTY TAX REGARDING PROPERTY TAX REGARDING PROPERTY TAX REGARDING PROPERTY TAX

adapadorababu

Jul 5, 2018

Water wastage

Water wastage in kottadibbapalem near Anjaneya Swamy temple in old GAJUWAKA. in every day lots of water wastage because of water pipe line was damaged. And here some of connections don't have taps also and they are don't turn off their water tap after completion of water usage.
adapadorababu

Jul 5, 2018

Water wastage

Sir please respond to prevent water wastage in kottadibbapalem near Anjaneya Swamy temple OLD GAJUWAKA. Here water line was damaged and in every day lots of water wastage. Here some of connections don't have taps also and they are don't turn off their water tap after completion of water usage.

Garena free fire - der garena My id ben
    My ID when id nam maniram11 please garena anban my...
    IFB - IFB Washing machine poor service
    After having booked the complaint about 4 months back...
    Khammam Municipal Corporation - Dog bite
    Respected sir, I am P srinivasarao of superintendent...
    Spencers - Refund not credited to account
    I have placed an order online to Spencers Retail outlet in...
    Pulipati PRASANTH Kumar - Shasirekha parinayam
    I want shasirekha parinayam serial 1st episode to 400...
    Amazon - Auto debit amount
    Auto debit amount from my account number without otp even...
    Apply4Naukri.com - Wrong information about Apply4naukri.com
    Hello Team, The domain apply4naukri.com is registered on...
    Free fire - My account suspended
    Dear Garena, My Free Fire Account has been suspended...
    Unknown Caller - Unknown caller many times
    I'm receiving such irritating calls form last weak....
    education minister of india - Mental state and financial crisis of the students are...
    Sir during this pandemic that we are facing right now, we...