Hathway Broadband Internet (Bangalore)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Broadband Internet (Bangalore)

Vivek

Dec 27, 2015

poor customer support

They promise 50Mbps, but you wont even get 5 Mbps.On the top of that Internet connection drops regularly, they take their own sweet time to resolve it, sometimes even weeks.

Their customer is by far the worst i have ever seen. They don't automatically send you invoices when you pay the bill. You will have to raise a request and follow-up several times to get it. Last time it took me 3 months to get an invoice!

PLEASE DONT GET THIS EVEN IF THEY OFFER IT FOR FREE.
Rahul1186

Dec 23, 2015

my Internet is not working

My Internet is not working and when I am trying to call up your tollfree no its getting disconnected

It's says the no I am trying to call is busy and call back later

Where do customer call u guys

I am frustrated with your service and I am planning to remove ur devices and want a refund

I will opt for some other connection

My no 9870111186
balup12

Dec 14, 2015

Connection not provided even after 20 days of collecting the payment

Dear team

this is worst of your service, you are replying to each and every compliant as below on nov 20th,2015 but you have not even made an effort to call back to me or to refund of the money,Pls dont cheat the customers and your [email protected] is also not taking any action towards the request.I really feel sorry for myself for attempting to choose your internet service.

Dear balup12,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
vatsal89

Dec 7, 2015

Worst customer care

I have taken connection for 3 months at 50MBPS speed till 50 gb download. I have called up like 18 times and these people are still giving me a speed of 1 MBPS that's it. Very worst customer care, no one is bother for anything.
Worst experience like never before.

Nov 20, 2015

Connection not provided even 20 days after 20 days of collecting the payment

Dear balup12,

balup12

Nov 19, 2015

Connection not provided even 20 days after 20 days of collecting the payment

this is very pathetic to write on your service, i have paid money for the broadband connection , bill receipt - 19417 dated 27-10-2015,
Still.. no cabling done... , there is no response from them, i have called more than 15 times to this customer care number (080-40161616)
request number - 14806755; still the connection is not given, they told my account id is 1466402; it is very disappointing that
to give a connection.. will it take more than 20 days, then i decided that it is no use of calling customer care number and i called to 9742268447 - hathway broadband office -frazer town for the refund of my money, they are not listening to the request and cutting the call arrogantly that they belongs to sales dept only.. is it not the sales guys who collected the money.Still my money not refunded nor the connection given.the sales guy who collected the money is not picking the call or cutting the calls -his name is Anil- KR Puram-9986006803

Balaji
muthu31kumar

Nov 19, 2015

Very Worst Customer Support

Hi All,

I have raised around 5 requests and called hathway customer support, sales person and technicians for more 30 times to resolve the issues. Till now no proper response from any one. Without my knowledge all the requests are closed.

Request Numbers:

Issues:

1. I have paid the amount for 3 months advance plan and receipt was not provided to me by the sales person. Till now he and his manager is not responding my call and not giving the receipt.

2. One of the salesperson told to send email to billing hathway and i have raised a request and send mail too. Still i have not received a soft copy of it.

3, Installation and wiring is not proper, due to that i am getting frequent disconnects and wire needs to be changed. Many requests have raised for the same. Still no one contacted me.

Only Auto-Ack emails are the only response i got for my emails

Muthukumar.

Nov 17, 2015

Hathway Broad Band Internet Issue

Dear satkumar99,

Harish_a_k

Nov 13, 2015

Invoices not recieved

The customer care is horrible. Since April 2015 i have not received invoice copies.
After several complaints i have been informed that this is pre paid & it should be post paid.
If that is the case why did i receive invoice copies until March 2015.
Why was this issue of post/ pre paid mentioned earlier.
Due to this i am unable to claim the amount in office.
satkumar99

Nov 12, 2015

Hathway Broad Band Internet Issue

I have trouble with my Internet from 11/Nov/15. I am not getting the Hathway Internet. I have raised the complaint for the same. Issue is closed by back-end team with out any comments. I am still not getting the internet. I took connection on 1-Nov-15 and called to customer care all most every day for internet. Technician visited home to check the network but even after 24 hours later no update from any one.

Hathway My acct is: 1469352.
Name: Sateesh Kumar
Complaint no; 14811381

I am getting the issue from the day one of Internet connection.

Is there a way to close my connection and get the amount back?.. I am planning to challenge this in consumer forum.

Thanks !
Sateesh
satkumar99

Nov 12, 2015

Network Issue

I have trouble with my Internet from 11/Nov/15. I am not getting the Internet. I have raised the complaint for the same. Issue is closed by back-end team with out any comments. I am still not getting the internet. I took connection on 1-Nov-15 and called to customer care all most every day for internet. Technician visited home to check the network but even after 24 hours later no update from any one.

My acct is: 1469352.
Name: Sateesh Kumar
Complaint no; 14811381

I am getting the issue from the day one of Internet connection.

Thanks !
Sateesh

Nov 5, 2015

Connection

Dear sj1986,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

sj1986

Nov 5, 2015

Connection

Hathway is worst service provider I have in my entire life. It never works and these guys don't even bother about this. Pathetic network and services. Worst nightmare...
astephen

Oct 31, 2015

Renewal of account 1093192

on 20.10.2015 i was asked to pay an amount of 316 to activate my account however the account was not activated. Called customer service on 08040161616 multiple times and i was getting an answer it will be activated within 4 hours, i had to spend more on calling the landline number and the so called customer service executives place on hold for more than 10-15 minutes only with the same answer saying it will be activated. When asked if we can speak with the supervisor they blindly transfer the call to the main menu.. pathetic and disgusting customer service!! Sorry to say this! Now my account got de-activated, customer service is very keen on calling to retain the customer but the service is really pathetic!! Not trained executives!! They really dont know what they are saying !!

Today i had paid Rs 930 towards the renewal of plan and i was assured my services will be activated within 24 hours- if this doesnt happen i have to escalate further.

Please make sure that the account gets activated
Steve

Oct 30, 2015

Internet not working

Dear joejohn,

joejohn

Internet not working

bBy mistake I took a Hathway internet connection on 25th September 2015 (Account Number:1439556). This is to bring to your notice that my internet connection is NOT working from 26th October 2015. I did try reaching the so called Customer Care support (080-40161616) and was complimented with tons of Sorry. I am the one who should be saying sorry “Am sorry I took Hathway Connection” .

First Attempt: when I contacted Customer Care I was shocked to know that my cabling is still in progress. How did I get internet for last one month? I was promised a callback and never happened.

Second Attempt: I was told my account is deactivated in the records. Why was it deactivated? I payed 3 months advance rental while taking the connection. I was promised a callback and never happened.

Third Attempt: I was informed backend team will give me a call in 4 hours. I never received any callback from any team. Is there a backend team or is it the usual quote to all the customers?

Nth Time (After 24 hours): Please disconnect this useless connection and refund me the money. I was provided with a ticket number (14654974) and again a promised a callback from billing department. Knowing that I will never get a call I agreed.

I have used other Internet Service Providers like Airtel,Spectranet,ACT but never faced such issues with them. I am just one month with Hathway but I am already fed up with the awesome service. Every day before going to bed I pray to God just one thing “Please make sure that the third light (i light) on my router is blinking “. The customer support has few default set of questions which I have already provided n number of times. The worst part is one of the customer service representative sounded as if Hathway is giving me a favor providing internet connection. Still the so call i light on my router is not blinking. The fight continues for refund now …..

To all those planning to take Hathway – Please save yourself from this awesome service. There are other internet service providers who can do better than this. Hathway, please carry on the good work and make sure that you lose all the customers. Hats off to the awesome customer care support .

Screw you guys!!!!

Account deactivated

HI,

This is Vamsi from bellandur,

My hathway account number is 1268500,

I am really fed up with the hathway customer service, I don't know how these people behave with a customers

This is Vamsi , My account no: 1268500, I am calling the customer care for past 7days , no one is replying properly.
Really they are not at all educated properly about the internet plans.

I have taken a plan for 12Gb per each month with 2Mbps Speed, I paid Rs1585 on 21Sep-15 , While taking the plan the customer care executive clearly said that

12Gb for each month with speed of 2Mbps.

Now one month is over and 12Gb data is over. My account got De-activated , daily I am calling the customer care , one will say that 12Gb is for whole 3months.

One will say that 12Gb per month, they say that my account will activated , but no one is resolving the problem.

First of all I don't know why I want spend Rs 1585 for 12Gb data instead of 25 or 30Gb by paying another Rs 800-900.

While taking the plan I have requested for lesser Gb data and less amount , so they have told that 12gb per month with 2Mbps is there, So I have taken it.

I have spoke to Ms Gayatri and Lakshmi, who told that this is clearly a 12gb per month plan.

Worst Service from hathway customer care

Dear arunpmathew,

arunpmathew

Oct 26, 2015

Worst Service from hathway customer care

I am Arun. My hathway account number is : 1079934.

I am getting the worst service from Hathway customer care. My hathway due date is October 24 and i have recharged my account on October 23rd as directed by the hathway billing dept. But my account got deactivated on 24th. I raised a complaint for the same. I have called to customer care around 10-20 times. Each person is speaking about different issues. Most of the calls they will put in hold and escape. Most of the time their response will be "It will be resolved within two hours". Still my problem is not resolved after 3 days.

On 26th October, i get a chance to speak with one of their supervisor and he told the issue will be resolved by 27th morning. But i am getting messages from Hathway stating the issues are resolved. But issue remains as it is and i am not getting the service. Please resolve the issue/or give back the money.

Arun.
krsriram79

Oct 26, 2015

WiFi is not connecting to other devices

My Account no. is 1336458.

Recently taken a broadband.

The problem is, the Wi-Fi is not connecting to other devices and have raised a query more than 5 times and the customer care response is very poor. Everytime a representatvie used to call and tell that everything is fine from their side. But still the issue persists. One of the customer care executive is asking/adviced me to go for the disconnection. Seems good customer care they have recruited.

Still the problem exists. Can someone help me out in this or as per the customer care guidance I need to go for the disconnection?

R. Sriram.

Oct 23, 2015

not accessing channels fully paid for

Dear Arun,M,

Arun,M

Oct 23, 2015

not accessing channels fully paid for

Account 1051758492 Vajra package: not accessing some of the channels paid for, weeks together. Local operator asks us to brief the Call centre who in turn say that details are not opening in the system; hence, go back to your Operator. Then comes excuse of ongoing festive holidays!

When we read a comment"To all my sworn ENEMIES, I would recommend Hathway" we were amused but now feel that such a review was not misplaced.If you go on this fashion being an unethical and unprofessional ISP, your future prospects are dim.

Oct 20, 2015

frequent diconnection

Dear guru100023,

babukarnam

Oct 19, 2015

50GB was utalized without any downloads

My Account No: 1419573 and last week my kids has watched youtube for 4 hours for 2 days and suddently I got a message saying you have crossed 50 GB data.

There is no way we have utalized complete 50 GB by less than 15 days.

I have raised a complain but it was closed saying my mobile was switched off( where I have never switched off my mobile).

Again today i have raised new complaint with no. 14579876. Still there was no response.

Post utalization the connection should work with 1 MB speed but it was less than 512.

No support from customer care
guru100023

Oct 17, 2015

frequent diconnection

account number-1085960

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE... by far the worst service provider in india

this is regarding FREQUENT DISCONNECTION complaints i have been raising starting october 10,2015. it gets disconnected every 5 mins through out the day

evereytime i call customer care, they say by 5 oclock today it will be resolved. everytime they say they will send a technician to my house.
today is october 17, 8 days since i started complaining about this issue, still no solution.

its almost as if they want me to disconnect my connection. well, they are almost there. i am done with hathway and suggest anybody and everybody to no even consider this sick company

EYE Q VISION PVT. LTD. - Dr. Sreedhara S Naik
    Dear team, Hope you all are doing well in these tough...
    Star Plus - Anupma add 😖😖
    Please stop this again again and again anupma add 1 lakh...
    Paramount health insurance - Not given me my claim amount
    Respected sir, My son was hospitalized because of illness...
    Ajit Narayan Pathare - Incorrect meter reading
    I have paid Rs. 500 for 68 units in March, Rs. 370 for 61...
    Airtel - Wrong recharge
    Hi, I have recharge wrong Airtel mobile...
    [email protected] - Mera connection band kr do
    Maine aap ko 29 june ko bhi complete ki, ki mera Airtel...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - dont waste money
    not all are frauds but most are and i would help those who...
    iPhone 11 Reliance digital store - Cashback not received
    I bought my iPhone 11 on 27/01/2020 but didn’t get...
    PF office Bangalore adecco PF - PF Transfer issues.
    Hi sir, more than 70 days ago I send Pf transfer request....
    [email protected] - Mahavitran bill not paid
    I have paid my electricity bill scanning QR code printed...