Hathway broadband network

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway broadband network

akshayanvekar4

Mar 26, 2020

Consumer Harassment | Hathway

When can I expect a resolution? You can not just let go of your customers like this, You have to provide support, now you guys are seeing spike in your sales but once the lockdown is over you will be bombarded with the Complaints and a huge fall down.

We requested for new installation considering the current situation of WFH. I trusted the sales executive of Hathway on promise of 24 hours activation instead of going with the local cable provider just because Hathway as a brand.

But this costed me with less productivity for my company due to no or less internet bandwidth as I'm still waiting for Hathway to start the internet on my account. Installation was done 7 days ago.

I urge you to help me to start the internet for my account immediately.

Account details:

A/C No. 1187713193
Reg. No. 8880138418 (Call me on 8123333182)
Ankush Gupta Noida

Mar 18, 2020

Hathway - Worst Internet Service Provider

Hi Rajan,

Hathway is only making fool of customers and you should take appropriate action for this.

Hathway Account Number - 1187353429
Registered Mob No - 9910017055

I have purchased new connection on Sunday i.e 15 March and all the Cable work & Modem installation was completed on Sunday itself at 5:30 PM. The Guy (who have completed installation) told me to wait for half an hour and internet will start working but internet is not working yet.

I have made numerous call to the Customer Care and everytime they are giving me new time.

On 16 March :: I called Customer Care at 10 AM and executive told me that Internet will work after 4 hours but it didn't. I called again at 3 PM and execitive told me that Payment is not reflecting so, connect with the Guy whom you gave the money. I called that Guy (Satish Kumar) around 10 times and then he picked the call. I asked him to complete his wok and then he did. At 7 PM, I received a message that My account has been activated but Internet was still not working.

On 17 March :: I again called Customer Care at 11 AM and executive told me that your Modem showing offline here and we will resolve it in 5 hours. I waited till 4 PM but Internet didn't worked and then I again called Customer Care and executive told me that there is some problem and Internet will start working max by 7 PM but it didn't and then I again called at Customer Care and executive told me that we are still facing problem and it will start working by 2 PM of 18 March. Then I asked him to refund my Money as I don't want to go with your service. He told me that request have been raised and payment team will connect with you with in 24 Hours.

On 18 March :: I didn't received any call from Payment Team yet and Internet still not working.

This is the service Hathway is providing???

You are saying that Hathway is the best Internet Service provider. This is the work standard of best internet Service provider???

Hathway is providing worst internet service as you are making fool of customers and I want my full money back i.e INR 2121.

I don't have any hope that you will take action on this but still expecting some action from your Team.

Thanks!!
Ankush Gupta Noida

Mar 18, 2020

Hathway - Worst Internet Service Provider

Dear Ranjan,

Account Number - 1187353429
Registered Mobile Number - 9910017055

This is the service Hathway is providing???

I don't have any hope that you will take action on this but still expecting some action.

Thanks!!
Praneeth Kondapaneni

Jun 29, 2019

Relocate

Please find the below of my crediantles and the issue.

Account number- 1159558057
Account holder name: Praneeth Kondapaneni
Service ID: 26062019W587816

My net subscription got expired on 12june and I haven’t done the renuwal stating the reason that I would be shifting to new house by 28th June. Stated the same when the customer care team is calling me many times for the payment and they said that your team will help in shifting to the new house for free of cost. So I have renewed on 14th June.

Now I have placed a request for the shifting and after couple of days of raising the request your customer care team said that the new house is in non serviceable area and can’t provide the installation and also can’t refund the amount.

After the confirmation from your team only I have paid the amount for 6months (please find the trail mail along with the payment receipt).

The matter over here is the old house is P.No 178 and the new house is P.No 175 in the same street just 2 houses side by. Why can’t the new box been placed and provide the installation? Also if that is not possible please refund my amount.

Kindly treat this as priority and confirm as I need the Internet service.

Finally I hope as a big brand u r carrying the installation should not be a problem.

Kindly revert on urgent basis....

Praneeth Kondapaneni
9494532030

Apr 25, 2019

Hathway: Fraud, Customer Harrassment

Dear rnijhawan9,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

rnijhawan9

Apr 24, 2019

Hathway: Fraud, Customer Harrassment

Hathway connection Delhi is a fraud and scam. 7 days back on April 19, 2019 i paid amount 2655 to company for internet service. I was promised the internet would begin on same day.

Now it is a week and there is no internet. There is no one to respond to your complaint.

Save your money. Do not go for Hathway.

Account 1172711241
Shivajidboss

Apr 14, 2019

No Internect connection from 3 days

I am not getting internet since from 3days. the customer support trained for lie, they simply lie for issue to close, they not escalate, follow up and simply sit and tells story. Also when connecting customer care there are several idiotic questions asked and same question being asked by representative, such a scrap. Customer need to follow customer care to close issues and to renew plan customer care will follow up you. Now when I asked your representative for disconnection service and refund remaining, he tells as per pathway policies their is mentioned only to trap customer and show you pain, not to release. The support really sucks and also they promise 50Mbps but actual speed is 100Kbps, I can't just bear this lies.

Can you please let me know how can get disconnect this pathetic service and refund whatever remaining?

A/C

Thanks!
Alamdar_05

Mar 9, 2019

Worst support

Hello Rajan Gupta,

I hope u can make your support services capable of handling customers. I have been Repeatedly calling for simple relocation issue, it's been 10 days without any response, Manager on call give false promises.

Customer service is something which is very important to have good relation with customer but I don't think anyone cares.

I have called customer care at least 20times to get this relocation going but alway end up waiting for 40 to 50 minutes in queue to reach manager or supervisor.

When billing date is close there are so many reminder calls asking to pay the bill, when there is resource available for call back its really strange there is only one manager available for escalation.

Please refund my paid bill, I have been on hold for 1 week with no hathway service, so it's better I can move with different service provider to get out from this situation.

I need the refund please let me know who is the concern team to reach out.

Account Id: 1098123418
kanuridp

Jan 12, 2019

Hathway every day internet problem

TECH TEAM : SERVICE ID : 12012019W040113
My Account activated Last month December 13th of 2018, but still i am facing every day internet disconnected and every day iam giving complaint still not rectified this is the way to provide service if notable to resolve refund the my amount .Please intervention your attention required.
kanuridp

Jan 12, 2019

Hathway every day internet problem

TECH TEAM : SERVICE ID : 12012019W040113
My Account activated Last month of December 13th of 2018, but still i am facing every day internet disconnected and every day iam giving complaint still not rectified this is the way to provide service if notable to resolve refund my amount .Please intervention your attention required
CheatedbyHathway

Dec 24, 2018

Cheated by Hathway renwal people

My account number is 1125344786.

I was called by Hathway billing people saying there's a special offer for 1818 rupees, and I'd get 200 GB data per month with a speed of 50MBPS, for a period of 4 months (3 months was the plan, and they promised an extension of 1 year as part of the special offer).

I was told it's only valid for that day, and asked me to make the payment immediately. So I made the payment while being on the phone with them.

However, I later found that they gave me a 5 MBPS plan, and not 50 MPBS as promised by them. I feel cheated. 5 MPBS is of no use to me.

Now these people are not receiving my call. They are rejecting it.

I've been a loyal Hathway customer for years now but if this is not resolved and I'm not given the 50 MPBS plan as promised by the Hathway people that made me renew the connection, then I'll never use Hathway internet every again.

If that's not possible, then at least refund me my 1818 and disconnect the connection, as I haven't used the internet at all after renewing (so 0mb data used).

Here's the screenshot for the payment to Hathway which I made on Dec 8, which is about 10 days back.

Here's the screenshot of the numbers and call duration with the Hathway people that talked to me and made me renew the connection by deceiving me.

Then finally I talked regarding this issue with another person that is now rejecting my calls too. Here's the screenshot:

All of these people disconnect my call after cheating me by giving me a 5 mbps plan after promising a 50 mbps plan. This has been the worst experience with Hathway. I would not recommend it to anyone.
mohanminnala

Oct 26, 2018

wifi

Dear Rajan
Atlast i have got your site
I could not forget the ordeal I have undergone after getting a connection.
After payment i have to wait for nearly 20 days
They assured to supply a CCTV camera if I enrol for 3 months subscription.
I did on the belief it will be supplied as assured
Umpteen number of calls/mails sent for the last 3 months Nothing evoked any responsive.
I dont know how and on what basis you recruit your people. All are so irresponsible and care a damn for the customers.
My 3 months is getting over by this month end.
i get a prompt reminder for renewal
But when I write a mail for CCTV camera no one responds.
Worst customer care. you can better close down your customer care cell
My account No is 1163363504
Let me see what is the reaction of CEO
Mohan
Siriventi

Sep 19, 2018

Hathway must be shutdown

Hello Rajan Gupta,

Have you ever done a dip stick study on the quality of services your team offers in Hyderabad?

PATHETIC is a decent word for the quality of the services you provide to your customers who are providing livelihood to you and your team.

1. Money gets collected instantly with no installation for days when the promise is within 2 hours...
2. wireman comes with wire and modem at his own will and wish complains about poor treatment he gets at a salary 8000/- no drill, no screw driver, no clips ...he shamlessly piggybacks his wire on tatasky wire and leaves cables dangling whereever..
3. After that net doesn't get activated for days together ...100s of calls nothing happens...suddenly some unknown number we catch hold by talking to the sales guy....he activates the net after 100 calls
4. the Hell starts after that ... the internet is not stable even for an hour ...
5. again 100s of calls feel like calling your team a bunch of B______.
6. Your app doesn't work most of the times and all calls are diverted to it...its a poor quality voice interactive customer care
7. Your customer care number 04066989898 doesnt work ...no technical support

I paid 6 months advance of Rs,3180 /- now I suffered enough. Please return my money please send back the amount.Please dont take home such money by cheating customers. It will harm your family.

I am feeling ashamed that I am your customer.

Please Dont ignore . I am writing this mail from airtel mobile data connection which is as fast as the wifi you provided to me. and much much more reliable

Very Disappointed Customer

Sridhar Iriventi
hathway Accoutn no: 1165612365
Diwakar.S

Aug 6, 2018

Irresponsible behavior of Customer care head

This message to CEO of Hathway Broadband Services

My issues is pending for past more than a year. I called your customer support head in Bangalore Mr Navil Peter @ 9986044222; 3 days gone he has not responded. If he is irresponsible what about the fate of other staff.
I have example for that as well; Since he did not respond I called 08049457826. The lay said "This in not Navil peter's extension" and suddenly she disconnected the call. She was neither bothered to share his extension nor take my complaint.

After going through many other complaints listed above, I feel this company does not have customer oriented business intention. I am one of the other victims who wasted money.
Navanish

Jul 6, 2018

Fraud Company

I am using hathway broadband(Bangalore, Arekere) Account Number is 1108021759 and my registered mobile number is 7406032224. The Hathway representative called me and told that If I recharge for 3 months I will be eligible to get one more month internet service for free of cost. So I recharged the account with offer of 3+1 month. But after 3 Months they had disconnected my connection. When I called the customer care they said that I need to renew my account to continue the service. I called the customer care and explained in detail and the representative had taken the request to reactivate the account. But its been 5 days the account not yet activated. I am calling them every day but still they are saying the technical team is working on the request.

Service request Number: 03072018C06555

Apr 2, 2018

Cable connection issue

My account number is - 1158244813 and my registered mobile number is - 7795220126, actually I had done the payment through online banking as I got the User ID and Password for that. I can able to see my plan is active. But my cable connection is not done. Regarding this I had raised complaints continuously for 2 days but they didn't revert me back. The service ID for my complaints are 01042018C4032 and 02042018C7552.
Please check once or refund my money back. Please can you help me out on this.
asha2018

Mar 7, 2018

Hathway Broadband Issue

My customer id is 1112635089 and my current internet plan is 50MBps and now I am getting only 1MBps speed, with frequent disconnection. The internet is down half of the time due to the router which is being supplied from your end. Every time I complain there is a router issue they send the same cable person who tells me the cable is working fine which even I am aware of. I have raised multiple complaints and am getting very unprofessional behavior from the Hathway Customer care executives. They keep closing the tickets without resolving the issue and whenever I call them they keep my call on hold for more than 15 minutes.
I work for an IT company and I am very much dependent on the internet connection. I had taken 3 days of leave because of the internet issue.

I hope you can help me to get a resolution from Hathway technical support. Today is the 4th day I had to take off because of the internet issue. Detailed complaint history is given below,

01032018W147487
Hathway customer care executive closed the issue without resolving the issue.

02032018W157615
Hathway customer care executive closed the issue without resolving the issue.

03032018W170636
Technician visited my house and said somebody hacked the router. He did a router reset and closed the issue saying it is working. Internet speed was showing 1mbps after 5 minutes. Tried calling the technician and he did not pick the call.

03032018M170781
Technician visited my house and changed the modem to a very old device. He said it’s because of “WIND” or “hawai” the internet speed is very slow. Yes, I should believe this because in entire Bangalore its only my house is affected with “WIND”

05032018M200495
Called the customer care and spoke to escalation super wiser “Ganesh” and he assured that the issue will be fixed today. After that I tried calling the Hathway customer care and they kept my call on hold for more than 15 minutes. I tried calling them for 3 times.

Jan 16, 2018

Customer harrasement and false promises

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
K123321

Jan 14, 2018

Customer harrasement and false promises

Hi Rajan

How irresponsible ur team is?

I took hathway connection in july 2016. I was told by hayhway guys that pay for 6 months and you will get 3 months free. But my connection deactivated after six months on 8th jan 2818 i am calling hathway customer care but they are disgusting also sent mail couple of times but they are not reponding. Respond to me or i will go to consumer forum..

You cheated me. Give me 3 months free connection as u guys promised. Call me on 9403576118 patil

Nov 21, 2017

customer harassment

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
anil89

Nov 17, 2017

customer harassment

Dear Rajan

I dont know about the processes of your company, but surely they are the most pathetic that i have come across in my entire life. Nobody seems to care about the customer. I had been using Hathway services for past few months but problems i faced forced me quit using Hathway broadband services. Here is the list

- I bought the boradband plan at monthly charges of 860Rs around but everytime i was forced to pay 1000+ Rs as one cannot changes the displayed amount on your pathetic app while doing the payment. Calling at customer care or paying through web was also not of much help

- Most useless and insensitive customer care department that i have come across. They shout on customer when customer raises any complaint and ask customer to mind their own business and not call at customer care number again.

- I put a request for cancelling my services in first week of october and have been following up on it since then but no one cares enough to look at the request and every time they register a new request and still it is not deactivated

- Even after putting the cancellation request, I am continuously receiving messages for making the payments for services which i am not using (complained for this also on customer care multiple times, but as i already mentioned its useless and i think beyond repair)

- I am not being given refund for the month of october for which i have already made payment and have not used your extremely bad services. PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT BACK AND STOP LOOTING YOUR CUSTOMERS

- I am continuously receiving calls (around 5-10 per day) for checking if boradband services are inactive. I mean what the hell is this. You cant check in your system and everytime i give the same answer and again i receive call from you end after some time. STOP HARASSING YOUR CUSTOMERS. IT HAS GONE BEYOND CERTAIN LEVEL AND I AM SURE GOING TO REGISTER COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOU FOR HARASSING CUSTOMERS.

YOU LOOT AND CHEAT YOUR CUSTOMERS. SEEMS LIKE THERE IS NO PROCESS OR INTERNAL SYSTEM TO CHECK AND EVERYTIME A DIFFERENT PERSON CALLS CUSTOMER FOR THE SAME THING. I AM NOT SURE HOW YOU ARE
EVEN RUNNING THIS COMPANY WHERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AT THE BOTTOM.

Customer account number - 1139244431

Nov 15, 2017

Amaresh_P

Nov 12, 2017

Refund not received and no proper response by Hathway_Chennai Team

For the A/c no 1149306843, service has disconnected from 20th Oct 2017 but there is no refund of my refundable deposit amount. We have been trying to get through customer care phone service but no one giving the correct information.

Since i am relocating to Gurgoan by end of November, please settle the refundable deposited amount ASAP. Further clarification feel free to call under sign number or respond to my email.
Amaresh_P

Nov 12, 2017

Refund not received and no proper response by Hathway_Chennai Team

Since i am relocating to Gurgoan by end of November, please settle the refundable deposited amount ASAP. Further clarification feel free to call under sign number or respond to my email sent on 12th Nov'17.

Oct 11, 2017

Facing issue in internet

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...