Hathway Cable tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Cable tv

mohanjvs

Aug 18, 2019

Worst customer service ever

I am using hathway cable services from last 20 years, have not moved to any other service provider since then, however today i feel like i need to go to other service provider, because of the way my complaint is treated.

I raised complaint for `No signal` on my screen on 15th August 2019 - Service Id - 15082019W501616 , suppose to resolve within 24 hours of the raising issue, this has been the case most of the time, when is raise ticket for technical related issue.

again called the customer service provider informed someone will come home to fix issue by 5pm, no one came. Again i called they said someone will reach by 7pm, again no one reached. So with much of dissatisfaction, i called again to listen that my issue is still work in progress, whilst I spoke to supervisor Mr Dilip, who doesn't even know my issue nor got inclination to solve my problem.Am sick & tired of calling hathway to fix the issue again & again.
Chahal shah

Jul 20, 2019

Hathaway cable

I had a Maharashtra supreme data pack for two months but in the third month I chose for a la carte. However there were no channels coming after the payment was done for a la carte. The customer care person told me that I have to take the base data pack which is Maharashtra supreme data pack even if I want a la carte channels.this is not done. What if I want only a la carte. Why isn't it is written somewhere. This is pathetic and a way to take more money from the customer. Not done.I will make sure to talk to as many people as I can to stop taking your services.
tadahr4

Apr 19, 2019

service blocked

SINCE LAST 3 DAYS OUR CABLE TV SERVICE HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER THOUGH WE HAVE PAID THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OF RS.330/- FOR APRIL - MAY '19. WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT VIA OUR REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER SO FAR FROM THE FRANCHISEE. THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN CALLING THE FRANCHISEE PERSON OF OUR AREA, HE IS NOT RESPONDING. I HAVE ALSO MAILED THIS MATTER TO NODAL OFFICER, HATHWAY, BUT NO RESPONSE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO INFORM HATHWAY CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE AT HIMAYATHNAGAR, HYDERABAD VIA THEIR TELE NO.040-66667285, BUT NOT RESPONDING. HENCE, THIS COMPLAINT.

service blocked

rvkguptha

Apr 3, 2019

Services

have renewed my hathway cable tv (account no: 1054007814)
on 20-Mar-2019 with an amount of 338.45 INR. But i did not received neither acknowledgment receipt nor refund from them if i try to call customer care after trying many hours none of them replied in a smooth manner every one rude and issue was not at all resolved from past 10 days i am trying to interact with them but no use.

Please find the below message received from bank after successful transaction.
Acct XX5470 debited with INR338.45 on 20-Mar-19 and [email protected] credited.Info:UPI-############.

The worst services and customer care services ever.
rvkguptha

Apr 3, 2019

Hathway TV billing issue

I have been trying to reach Hathway since many days regarding a payment issue but earlier all their phones went unanswered, now could reach customer care and its been a week and no further response from their end. I have been following up with them regularly but the only answer i get is mail your complain to few ids which I did. There is no reply on mail as well. tried contacting nodal officer but they don't answer call as well.

The worst service ever and worst customer care service.
Siddanna Sonnad

Mar 20, 2019

Services discontinued

Since 12.03.2019 cable TV services disconnected. We made mobile calls and e-male request to the service provider.

Cable TV services not yet restored.
Niyati Shah

Mar 15, 2019

Worst Service

I have been trying to reach Hathway since 1 month but earlier all their phones went unanswered, now could reach customer care and its been a week and no further response from their end. I have been following up with them regularly but the only answer i get is mail your complain to few ids which I did. There is no reply on mail as well. tried contacting nodal officer but they don't answer call as well.

My Local Cable Operator insists on taking their chosen bouquet which costs minimum Rs.460/- and when i insist on Ala Carte they say nothing like that exist and think consumer is fool.

Hathway is worst as far as their service is concerned.
Rajeev Chaudhari

Mar 10, 2019

Bad Service

Bad service:-
My service provider, i. e. MD cable Service, behind Nahata collage and Shindi colony , Bhusawal, Dist Jalgaon( Maharashtra) is not providing with proper services when required. My television is showing black and white shows and i made a complaint regarding the same, but he did not attended the complaint from past 10 Days despite calling him several times. Infact he is not even bothered about it. Also he provided us with second hand set up box while installing and now when I have a complaint he is saying that it will be charged. I request you to please look into this matter as soon as possible.
pjl

Mar 6, 2019

FTA channels UNAUTHORIZED

FTA channels UNAUTHORIZED to view

All the users who subscribed FTA+A-la-carte, FTA channels display the message "channel Unautorizes"

cable operator unable to resolve the issue and do not have technical team support.
Hathway customer care and local numbers not responding.
Nodal officer number not available, the number in your website is incorrect.
resolving this issue at the earliest is appreciated
Teja.k

Mar 5, 2019

Too expensive what a hell

I went to my cable operators to fill the form of my liking Chanel's I just gave 17 channels what the hell they gave bill of 430 why is this looting before at 300 we use to get all channels now he has put a bill on 430 for only 17 channels and 130 we should pay at any cost for maintainance and GST all cost 430 what an heck is happening
Bijayabanerjee

Oct 4, 2018

HD box

Install Hd box since from last 7 days New HD box is not working. Complaints made made many times. Paid the whole amount n 3 months cable fees also. Nothing has been done yet. What do u think installing the HD box is I hv done something wrong. It's better I shd have gine for Tata sky.
TSRINU

Aug 30, 2018

Dis connecting of my cable connection

I was not paid cable bill for last two months due I went to other state for office work, suddenly they dis connected my connection and I called several times and said that I will pay due amount and reconnect my cable TV connection,but they are not responding.for hd digital box I have paid around 1900 rupees. This cable TV operators are playing with us,if they are unable to give service to customers why they are running cable operations, cable operator name is Sri Swamy ayyappa communication phone no:9247426999.karmanghat Hyderabad. Please solve my problem.
Bhargavi Mahir

Aug 11, 2018

Channels not telecasts during rains

Whenever there's rains in my place all the channels will be telecasts stuck and few channels will be displayed as technical issues,i have raised compliants so many times and there wont be response from your technical team and some they wont even attend the call
subhash r. deshpande

May 1, 2018

some important channels stopped telecasting

Dear sir/madam
SUB SOME OF THE IMPORTANT CHANNELS STOPPED TELECASTING SINCE LAST 10 DAYS
REF ACCOUNTANT NO 1038882928
wHY SOME OF THE CHANNELS LIKE cnn,color marathi,cnbc tv18,cnbc awaaz & many more channels are stopped telecasting since last ten days where as all these channels are telecating in mulund west,bhandup,thane,dombivali,kalayn ,pune,mumbai west region then what is wrong in mulund east otherwise you stopped telecating everywhere all over maharashtra.
shsha

Apr 27, 2018

Colours Tv marathi not viewing from last 2 days

From last 2 days Colours TV marathi is not been viewing on Cable TV.
Area :- Ashok Van , Rawalpada, Dahisar East Mumbai 400068.
Sai Cable Network is the cable operator.

Apr 21, 2018

TV comes as blank displaying absolutely nothing

Consumer name: Kavitha
TV is not coming since 3 days.
Address: No.21, 6th main, 1st Block, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bengaluru-16.
Please rectify this as soon as possible.
mananjain

Apr 11, 2018

Bad service

My service provider, i. e. MD cable Service, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi is not providing with proper services when required. My television is showing black and white shows and i made a complaint regarding the same, but he did not attended the complaint from past 5 hours despite calling him several times. Infact he is not even bothered about it. Also he provided us with second hand set up box while installing and now when I have a complaint he is saying that it will be charged. I request you to please look into this matter as soon as possible.
Pramod Kujur

Nov 3, 2017

technical problem

Not signal found from 10.00 p.m.on 2/11/17.could you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Card id.############
Set top box serial number.################
Bouquet id.25259
Krishna Ranga Rao Gujjari

May 18, 2017

Stopping of transmission for the last 20 days

Hathway Cable TV

The local cable operators responsible for Hathway CAble TV are not responding.
No channels are coming since last 20 days, I have 3 senior Citizens at home who pass time watching TV.
None of the contact numbers on hathway website are working including that of Nodal Officer contact number.
Complained about poor services of Hathway cable services earlier too but of no use. Hathway is sub standard and lacks professionalism

Will be thankful if some one looks into the problems and tries to improve the services.

GKR Rao
venugopalnzmpt

Feb 16, 2017

no signal

Hathway cable stopped the service for three days then after a very long struggle reaching technician Hathway cable operator in nizampet village insisted to take digital box for 1500 bucks. After 2 days waiting they came and gave a box and took 1500 bucks.
Cable worked for 3 hours then stopped. and this is 3rd struggling to reach the operator to retify the issue. Hopeless,rediculous, recless response from the operator over phone. Calling 100 times but till this moment no technician vistied my home. In my apartment total three connections are there the other two are working fine but still the operator is saying nobody is getting.
By this pathetic response from Hathway, I enquired the other customers and i fact one in four is severely suffering from the worst service of Hathway.
Just tell me how to rectify the issue and how to file a case against Hathway operator for the worst service.

Please avoid hathway.
PRASHANTH99

Nov 1, 2015

SIGNAL NOT COMING

I AM GETTING SIGNAL NOT FOUND FROM 8 P.M ON 01-11-2015 STILL CONTINUING.NO RESPONSE FROM PHONE No. 040-66784939.

ACCOUNT No. 1079385904.
PRASHANTH99

Nov 1, 2015

SIGNAL NOT COMING

Bobbili

Aug 13, 2015

Maa and news channels are not coming

Maa channel and some telugu news channels are not coming since 3 weeks.
Could you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Hathway card number ############

Hathway Broadband

Nov 4, 2014

Hathway Broadband

Dear customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your smart card number and location with us. Our team member will get in touch with you and provide assistance.

Hathway Cable
vj.depak

Nov 2, 2014

customer care number

for the last two days i was trying to contact the customer care number which showing in my tv screen to recharge tv channels are distributed by hathway cable tv . the shown customer care number is not even ringing. i dont know what solution you are going to make.

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...