Hathway Internet- Hyderabad

May 16, 2016

Hathway Internet not working from 12 days

Hi team,
Account number: 1515554
The Hathway internet is not working from 4th May 2016. After giving a complaint to Hathway customer care, a person came and changed the adapter and the connection worked for 5 minutes. After which, I went on complaining every day. Every day, they close the yesterday's ticket saying that the issue is resolved. But it is NOT RESOLVED. From few days, when I call the customer care, the automated message says "Maintenance is going on in your locality and need 8 hours time to resolve it". Every day this is the message I get. When a neighbour got a new internet connection and it is working in the same locality, why is this connection undergoing maintenance for 10 days? Please give the amount I have paid for the days when the internet is not working. And please get the connection repaired immediately or disconnect this connection and refund the amount I have paid back.
vimal lal

Jun 25, 2013

Speed issue and Connection Promise

Sir I am one of the customer using Hathway internet Services, I would like to share my experiences with you. Since I was decided to go for.

Now, the day one when your one person came to home for asking money for 1st quarter in Advance without providing me the services. His Name is Ganga Raju(Corporate sales) guy, he said we will get me the connection with in 24 Hrs after taking payment( I was paid amount on 23rd May 2013) as you sales guy promised me connection in 24 hrs I thought I may get one or two day deal but I got my connection on 30th May 2013. When called Mr. Ganga raju why the connection is getting Delayed his answer was (Sir there is no cable and slot is available for you so we are trying to lay down the cable i.e fiber... and then after 4 days Viz on 30th May 2013 we got connection.

Finally we got connection happily we started using connection 2 MBPS and we were promised we will not get any problem further.

Now the Reason why I am writing this huge Email is due to you service and the guy who spoke to in unprofessional language. Also there is another reason My internet Speed... when ever I download some file even it is small file it takes too much time to download.

For 2 MBPS internet connection I should get at least 800 to 900 KBPS... fine at least 512kbps...
Now if you ask me how much speed I would be getting while download little small file .. i.e 50-90 Kpbs . And I logged three times complaint about speed... no one bother.

Once your Technical guy came to check login page which I was not able to get, at that time also informed him that I am not getting proper speed which was promised, he said he will check.

After logging complain so many times about speed you people never bother about customer issue simply some one calls and check what is the problem sir... when I say yes i do have, this is the problem and you Tech Guy say, sir we will check and forgets the issue!!

Today when I called to you call center and asking that why the issue is not fix as we logged some many times the complaint always say my tech guy will call back you sir...??? Today I spoke to Ajay associate who works with your call center ... is he well trained by you people ? or simply u asked him to sit and answer the calls what ever calls land on call center No.

Ajay is purely Unethical and do n't how answer ethically. He is in 3-11 Shift and i asked him who trained you ...his answer was non of your business... I understand its not my business. But Boss if you know your business then please do it in proper way.... you are working with customer care if you do not have patience to listen customer and answer carefully then I suggest your not fit for this Job... he said I would get call from Tech team with in 30Min ... and your call center works without Supervisor... I asked him to connect me to your supervisor, Ajay says he cannot Transfer the call neither he ask him take my call sitting o his chair..... what a Service Sir, My SR No,8383977 and if you can not resolve my speed issue .... I request you to please Return my amount and take back your connection ....

While Downloading the file of 185 MB size...Zip File the speed was 90Kbps

Oct 16, 2012

Poor Services/ Cheating

Hathway is the worst service provider and people are realising it now.

I always make it a point to communicate it even to people known to me not to fall in their trap, they have no idea what and how to serve their customers.

Oct 8, 2012

Poor Services/ Cheating

I would like to bring it to your notice that Hathway Hyderabad is one of the worst Internet providers and doesn't provide the services it promises for.

They provide poor services and make false promises to the customer.

I had taken that Internet connection more than a year back. I don't use Internet a lot (only get time for that in weekends) and whenever I tried logging in most times it didn't connect. There are major issues with their connectivity and when you call them up, you will get a false promise that it will be rectified with a few hours. I must tell you that never happens.

Recently, I changed my plan to 3 months unlimited plan and paid for that advance. All through that period of 3 months, I kept on facing disruptions through out and I must tell that the number of times it didn't work was more than the number of times it did.

I have kept mailing them about this frequently, but till data haven't received a reply from them (I have all those mails with me as a proof).

When the period of 3 months finished they asked me to renew and we reached a discussion where I made it clear that I didn't get the services promised for in those 3 months and they either need to return the money or provide an extension as they never provided the services they promised that they would.

To this their Customer Care said they will get back and never called me back. In spite of me calling them again many times, I haven't got a proper reply from them. They are just trying to make it back and forth and play with the customer.

I really feel that providers like these must be fined so that they don't fool their customer in future and it acts as a lesson for them

Hope this will be taken up seriously with them.