Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

TEKI nikhil

May 23, 2020

Service agent

This is to inform you that very bad behaviour of Hathway sevice agents internet he speaks very badly and vulguar language to the customers if I call he speaks I will not come do what ever you want to do he speaks to me very bad I am soo disappointed with this sorry to say please take care of the Hathway prestige.

Service agent

Raghavendrach

Oct 31, 2019

As I could not access internet with in 6 meters

As my account no is 1169887863, as I could not access internet with in radius of 6 meters from my modem, since 20th October 2019 and also I would like to say is since 20th of October 2019 I have been calling and also mailed to hydhelpdesk also, as they simply raise tickets and closes without intimation to me they just silently closes issue from their side I have been renewed up-to 29th december 2019, no person were resolved from 12 days, so I requested to disconnect from their side,

Taking of hathway connection was worst from other providers
Manizweb

Nov 2, 2017

Hathway - WORST INTERNET CONNECTION

We moved to Raheja Ridgewood, Goregaon (E), Mumbai on 15th Oct and subscribed to Hathway broadband connection.

Internet services provided by Hathway in this area are exceptionally bad, there has not been even a single day since we have taken the connection when internet has worked properly.

Connectivity to internet breaks minimum 25-30 times in 24 hours. Most of the days, internet will just not work for minimum 4-6 hours at a stretch.

•When we register complaint through Hathway mobile app, they close the request without resolving the issue
•When we call customer care at 022-67134600 they give the same explanation every time - "There is some technical problem in your area and internet will not work for next 4 hours"

We did not expect such unprofessional services from Hathway. Finding it extremely painful to keep subscribing to such poor services and such apathy on part of customer care from Hathway.

Our job is heavily dependent on a seamless connectivity to internet and Hathway broadband connection is making it difficult to conduct the work related activities properly.

It’s extremely frustrating and disappointing – leading to a conclusion that maybe subscribing to Hathway broadband was a huge mistake on our part.

Hope you would find this issue worthy of your attention and look into the matter. Thank you in anticipation.

ACCOUNT ID - 1150494554
Manizweb

Nov 2, 2017

Hathway Broadband - Worst Internet Connection

ACCOUNT ID - 1150494554
Hathway Broadband

Feb 28, 2017

Worst Customer Service

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Chetan443

Feb 18, 2017

Worst Customer Service.

For the account no 1132406219, payment was made for new connection on 9th Feb 2017, and since then my 1hr of every day is wasted talking to customer care i.e around 19 calls were made till now.

Cabeling was done on 15th feb 2017 i.e after 6 days of payment. And till now no executive turned to fix the modem.

After cabling work done, every time i call customer care an msg of cabeling work done our suppprt engineer will shortly get in touch with you is sent to iriritate me more.

Their nodal officer to whom i mailed 4 times till now, they send an auto generated mail and no body bothers about cutomers agony.

Worst decision taken by me in choosing hathway is what i fell now.

Hathway Broadband

Jan 12, 2017

Not activating my account

Sai ganesh sai

Jan 11, 2017

Not activating my account

Dear sir/madam
Iam a new HATHWAY customer...i paid 1500/- for the plan of 2 months so according to the plan no need to pay money for 2 months,i got continues internet with specified speed for the first month i.e.,from 04-12-2016 to 04-01-2017 where as on 04-01-2017 my internet was stopped,regarding that i was called Hathway custemor care several times but they are not solving my problem....i was also called few Hathway people ( TL,Local technisian ) but they were very careless about custemer problem...so i felt very bad about the service provided by HATHWAY INTERNET.....

SO PLEASE KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM

My Hathway account no:1127223830
Mobile no:9030294479
santhoshbch

Sep 7, 2016

worst internet service. poor connection and false resolution claims of complaints

The worst internet service I have ever seen. And the customer service executives and technical team are so illiterate. I don't know how you halfway run this service with fake promises. My plan(AC:1115985974) is 40mbps but from the first day on word connectivity issues and not yet received more than 13mbps (tested on speedtest.com). when I talk to CSE they said they will send the technical person and it will solve in 24hrs. this drama happening from day 1. 8days completed, but nothing improved. even I sent mails to hcspl [email protected]>, [email protected], hcspl [email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] from 2nd day of issue. around 6days of chain mails, but issue not solved. it shows how much they value about service to customers. I call to CSE and asked about whether or disconnect my account with return my total amount also no clarity.

People dont go for hathway, it sucks and you'll regret later.

kishorecholleti

Jun 23, 2016

Hathway the worst internet service provider

I paid for 80 mbps plan and hardly i am getting the speed 1 mbps. I raised complaints so many times but no use.They simply closing the complaints without any explanation or resolution. I am recomonding dont take the hathway connections.

Hathway the worst internet service provider

ryvlr

Jun 21, 2016

Hi HathWay,

I am R L Raju. My Account Number 1589739. As my account is going to expire on 21st June 2016. I am not willing to continue with HathWay anymore.
As I am not satisfied with the service Provided by HathWay. While Inquiring about the Broad Band one of your Executive didn’t let us sleep. While installation the executive had mentioned that 80MBPS is the SPEED. I Didn’t even see 20MBPS coming .If you face any problem Please call me I will take care of it are the words spoken by your Executive.
After taking the Connection he didn’t pick the call when we called regarding the issue we are facing.
Number of Your executive – 9666667327(Ranjith) . Regarding the Renewal I got a call from HathWay at 00.26 AM on Saturday. Is there any sense. Is this the time to call and intimate.
You HathWay people don’t have minimum Common Sense. I am really Fed up on your Service.
I am not willing to Continue with your Service any More. I don’t even encourage HathWay Connection to any off my friends , Relatives & Colleagues in my Office.

ryvlr

Jun 21, 2016

HATHWAY BROAD BAND

TODAY I GOT A CALL FROM TECHNICAL GUY NAME VENU ASKING FOR PROBLEM.(9014152090).
ATTACHED THE SPEED OF THE NET WHEN CHECKED.

mahesh.mahesh64

May 9, 2016

Worst Worst Service

My A/c. No : 1529724

Last month due to some reasons I worked from home, Which crossed the limit of my data. So the speed slow down to 1mbps.

Every new month on the 1st date It should renewed to normal (15mbps) speed. But this time after paying the monthly bill, Still I'm getting 1mbps Even in date of 10th. Complained to their mail Id,
Contacted to their service but no use. The person who I know was left his job. 2days back I've recieved a mail, Which saying that I've crossed the data. Yeah I know that, But they can't said
Anything about getting 15mbps.

No use even after complaining many times, I think, I have to disconnect with hathway.

Dear Hathway kindly learn some respect to the customers, I've thought only I was frustated on you, But there are more like me.

Worst Worst Service

Harish Vuyyuru

Aug 21, 2014

Looting money

Hathway cheating people by looting money. I am hari(7893876947 staying in banjara Hills. I payed 1400rs for 3 months plan to hathway agent(anvesh 879099100}. After payment, no response or call from this guy for 4 days, still am struggling to contact him. I made a call to hyderabad office number(9948949494) and they responded in a reckless manner. I called to customer care and no responce from them. So guys plz avoid hathway and dont get loot. I am gonna give police compliant on them to get back my 1400

education department gujarat - Fee increase for practical equipments
    Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Unable to Take a diriving license appointment
    Dear Team, I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill...
    Clinic dermatech - No output fake commitment
    I took breast reduction Sergery from clinic Dermatech...
    AIRFORCE - Refund of udChalo Trip Id 5249395
    Airline PNR: M3JRHW Flight no: Air Asia I5 - 755 and...
    icse - ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS
    Respected sir/mam, With the column of your esteemed...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL Ran out of balance
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Anjeev Singh Gill - Water supply problem
    Respected sir/mam. We are facing problem related to...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL balance ran out
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Garena free fire - Please unban id
    Hlo sir Plz unban my id I am not hacker plz unban my id...
    Cars 24 - Trying to steal
    Wanted to sell my car and on checking the website of cars...