Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Ramesh V K

Feb 11, 2019

Net speed is low

This Hathway guys are cheating...My net speed is very low...when I raised complaint through the app they closed it without any response..When I again raised the complaint through app, these criminals ACTIVATED AN 6 MONTH OLD COMPLAINT IN MY APP SO THAT I COULDNT RAISE ANY MORE COMPLAINTS ....

I think Hathway is shutting down so that Jio fibre can be
launched...Don't go for it guys it is not 100Mbps not even close....

My account no 1162805152
shubham_1234

Feb 8, 2019

Internet Service not provided from 10 days

Greetings from ELKRAFT Health & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd!
We are using your Hathway Internet broadband service at our companies exclusive outlet named by-ELKRAFT POINT (Shop no-22, August Homes, khinvasara Apartment, Garkheda, Aurangabad), our ID no Is- 1169671029, we are facing the internet related issue from last 8 days and regarding the same I’m already registered a complaint but our problem is not resolved yet. So I kindly request you to please resolve our problem as early as possible.
rahul.darmora

Feb 3, 2019

Broadband Shifting Request

I am chasing Hathway helpdesk and billing desk since 30 jan19 to shift my connection to new location but no action till now. I called more than 10 times but no one is bother to take the request. I already paid for one year plan. Worst company and customer service I have ever seen. Again today I called helpdesk and still they need 24 hrs.. No mechanism to handle the request. Nodel officer switched off their since last 2-3 days .. don't know what's going on.. God help hathway and their customer.

My account number -1165403064.
KIRTHID

Feb 2, 2019

Worst service

Since 1 week reaching the customer service no response from the customer service. we are not getting the internet since 1 week. Customer service is worst

We are reaching the customer service for fibre cable change but no response from them since 1 week

Account no:1168448407

Please help us on these

Jan 23, 2019

Faulty hardware

Dear ncnaik,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

MD.Moinuddin

Jan 22, 2019

Net is very slow

Iam getting a lot of buffering in my system a i complaint that my net was buffering a lot they a not responding it when i taken a new connection i got a old WiFi router and modem also old and they told that it will work.
I told i need a new set they told we have old set only any problem we will solve it when i was calling or complaining they are not responding it the service is worst
ncnaik

Jan 22, 2019

Faulty hardware

Subject -> Beware of cheats

We installed a new Hathway connection for work.The technician came installed a faulty modem ,On complaing he came after 4 days and installed a second modem.However,even this second modem was not working . Frustrated with such unprofessional service we decided to cancel payment .Only when this was done ,the technician came and installed a working modem . We lost 1 week of work in this process.
But this was not the end ,the technician came after 3 days and started installing another modem .On asking why he was changing the setup , he said that he had only installed the working modem as a demo setup and the new modem was the permanent one. Luckily we had photographed the modem number of the previous 2 faulty modem's and on comparing we found that he was installing the same faulty modem he had installed the first time .Only after heated argument,the technician stopped installing the faulty modem and kept the working setup installed ,
Such service is not only unprofessional but outright fraud.
We recommend future users to beware of such practices from Hathway before installing a new connection.
Veerappan N

Jan 14, 2019

Wrong Expiry Period

Act no: 1151588984

I have been promised by Mr.Pavithira of Hathway saying that they are extending the period till 31/01/2019 and gave me the link to pay accordingly. Whereas I am getting calls from Hathway for the past two days saying that the exiry is to-day(14/01/2049). I have e-mail evidences for the assurance given. It is totally misleading the customer. Hathway do not have a Nodel Officer for Chennai- when I browsed for lodging a complaint. I hope Hatway will resolve on seeing this tweet.
N.Veerappan
ratnamanil

Jan 7, 2019

Fake calls to customers like consumer court lawyer

I had used Hathway and closed it because I had shifted to a new address. Also they closed the service as they didn't have network coverage. After that they didn't came and collect the modem. Suddenly after few months I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and not submitted the modem. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after few moths these people thought that let's put some random cases on me. Also after this I reach out to hathway customer care to collect the modem, I didn't see any one to collect my modem. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.

Jan 7, 2019

poor signal, request to disconnect hath way net work connection

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

About hatway harassing calls
Dear sir/madam,
I took hathway connection 2 years ago.After their pathetic service I removed the connection and as it was prepaid connection there is no question of bill payment after usage.But I am getting calls claiming they are from Delhi high court and saying you haven't paid the outstanding amount of 2500 rs.which is fake.
I request you to please take stern action against . Worst company I ever saw.
service A/c No.1150365069

Worst service !!!!
I had used Hathway and closed it due to poor signal pathetic service. Also we closed the service as they didn't have network coverage. After that they didn't came and collect the modem. Suddenly after few months I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and not submitted the modem. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after few moths these people thought that let's put some random cases on me. Also after this I reach out to hathway customer care to collect the modem, I didn't see any one to collect my modem. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.

poor signal, request to disconnect hath way net work connection

I came to know that you have filed complaint against me in the court. Why did you do like that I do not know.
I am not using the hathway net due to poor signal problem in our area. I have given a complaint that there is poor signal so that I am unable to use the net connection.But there is no response from your side. No one as come from the Hathway to attend the problem. More over they asked to renew the amount. I told them that to rectify the problem so that I will renew the connection. But no one as attended.
Moreover they have registered a civil case against me in the Delhi court. Moreover they are saying that the modem is with us. I have not theft your Modem. You can send your attender and take away the modem.
It is not wise on your part registering complaint like that. Is this the way you do for your customers. Is this way you treat your customers.
I also can give complaint against you. I have not stolen your modem. It is your duty to remove the connection when I have not renewed you payment. But instead of doing that you have registered a case in the court.
Is it correct.
So please send your person to remove your connection ie.Modem.
Harish Jyala

Dec 27, 2018

Top ranking worst service providers

Let me congratulate Hathway for being the top worst service provider in Delhi NCR. I am using its servives as still waiting for Geo fiber to starts its services. Its ### services has given a real pain in the ass. They haven’t been able to fix one freaking problem for moths & thats internet fluctuation. At times can’t receive official email, pings or personal msgs on time. Even freaking die in Pubg cuz internet goes of when its time to faceof with your enemy. Its seems like a small problem for a big company. But ### we small customers makes you big. My a/c number is 1119569349 in case tumre ander mata aa jaye aur tumhe moksha prapt ho jaye aur tumhe prob. Fix karne ki sujhe.
SVS MOTORS

Dec 19, 2018

port (1723)need to be opened.

SUB:PORT(1723) NEED TO OPENED FOR ACCOUNT NUMBER(1166519012) IN MOGAPPAIR.

WE M/S.SVS MOTORS (TVS MAIN DEALER)PURCHASED TWO HATHWAY BROADBAND CONNECTION WITH A STATIC IP(210.18.155.210)
FOR THE BRANCHES

1.AMBATTUR O.T
2.MOGAPPAIR

THE PORT (NUMBER 1723) ALWAYS GETS CLOSED FOR THE BRANCH IN MOGAPPAIR FROM DAY ONE.

WE HAVE RAISED SO MANY COMPLAINTS BUT NO PROPER CONCERNED TECHNICAL PERSON HAS SPOKEN SO FAR TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

DUE TO THE ISSUE HAVENT MADE CLEAR,WE HAVE CREATED ONE MORE STATIC IP (208.18.156.214) PARTICULARLY FOR THE BRANCH IN MOGAPPAIR ON 18.12.2018.MAY BE ALEAST THE PORT GETS OPENED.BUT THE STILL THE

PORT SHOWS CLOSED.

ACCOUNT NO:1166519012
CONTACT NO:9941344434/9841744434
PORT NUMBER TO BE OPENED :1723
COMPANY NAME:SVS MOTORS

IF NO PROPER ELIGIBLE TECHNICAL PERSON IS AVAILABLE FOR THE THE HATHWAY TEAM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE ,PLS INFORM US SO THAT WE WOULD SWITCH TO BETTER ISP.

REALLY WASTE OF TIME IN RAISING COMPLAINTS.
rajinder pal singh anand

Dec 19, 2018

broad band

DEAR SIR,
I HAD ASKED FOR HATHWAY CONNECTION AND MADE THE AMOUNT BY CHEQUE TO GANPAT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IN MAHIM, MUMBAI
WHO SAID THAT I WOULD GET THE CONNECTION IN 2 DAYS. IN MY OFFICE
HE THEN SAID THAT THE CONNECTION CANNOT BE PROVIDED AS IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO METRO WORK
AND THAT I WOULD REFUND THE AMOUNT
EVEN AFTER CONTINUOUS CALLS I HAVE NOT GET THE REFUND.

ON THE CONTRARY I HAD GOT THE SMS THAT THE CONNECTION WAS GIVEN AND MY ACCOUNT NO WAS 1167018098.
HE TOLD ME IT WAS A MISTAKE AND IGNORE IT.
THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF CHEATING.
PLEASE SEE THAT I GET THE REFUND IMMEDIATELY, AS IT IS ALREADY DELAYED
GOD BLESS YOU
RAJINDER PAL SINGH ANAND
MOB 9833550308
vijaydeepanbu

Dec 11, 2018

Worst service !!!!

Dec 8, 2018

Installation and activation of account

The sales person - Rahul kept calling every few min till the payment was done, after that he stopped picking calls. Though he promised the activation of service in 3hrs after payment. No activation in last 3 days.

Worst support from Hathway, no response on any mail
Worst service
Extremely rude sales and service team.
Shadulshaikh786

Nov 10, 2018

HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION

I am a customer of hathway (A/c no. 1164474000) since 18 August, 2018. After several calls connection was given after 5 days. Connection was offered with two months free internet. But the connection was so poor that it did not catch in the next room. Also net connection very slow all the time. After so many complaints to check the device, no one came for checking.
Before becoming the customer and getting the connection i asked them to give me the lesser plan for home use and they agreed for it.
After two months when the offer was finished, my connection was stopped since 15 October 2018.
I am getting continuous calls for renewing the package of Rs.1800 for two months forcing to take as this as my package offer. Now when i want them to come and check my device first for not connecting in the other rooms and give me lesser plan, they are forcing me to take Rs.1800 plan and disconnect my calls....
Everyday i am getting 2 / 3 calls from hathway of renewal but nobody is coming for checking the device and poor connection and for helping me to get proper plans.
Inspite of giving proper service to the customer, they are only bothered for their money/ renewal recharges.
Very bad experience of this type of services......pls help to get this resolved.
Punnarao

Nov 10, 2018

Poor service

Hi I never seen the service like hatway worst support from customer care they don't know anything last 4days onwords my net got deactivated and am calling and raiseing complaints no response.

I will suggest dont take hatway worst service.

1120796575

Punnarao
naveentaj

Nov 5, 2018

Cancel my account 1101490605 and refund my 950 rupees.

I am being a valued customer in hath way network for last 2 years .

My name is Momin Naveen Taj and my account no:1101490605

Hi i have taken a new connection and the account no - 1166893621 as they were providing 100 MBPS speed and the previous connection was giving me only 20 MBPS and the account no:1101490605 .
i have paid 950 towards the account no - 1166893621 on 14th October, with great difficulty on continuous calling to the call center the installation guy came and installed the device, the local engineer started talking very rudely and said they are going to cancel the new service engineer came, gave connection he was very rude and i have to go ahead with the old account that is 1101490605.
Present situation is i have paid the money 950 new connection is cancelled and for the old connection they are asking me to renew
Every day i am calling to call center thrice but no use i have raised a request 02112018W067286. no action is being taken
Request you to please help me in cancelling my account 1101490605 and refund my money 950.
jeddal

Oct 16, 2018

Refund of advance charged for 6 months

Hi Team

I am being a valued customer in hath way network for last 3 years .

My name is Jedda Mahesh reddy and my account no:1141215465 .

Last month I have renewed internet connection for 6 months and I get the confirmation from the team that connection will continue to hold when you moved within the city and I have also mentioned the area am moving. Then the executive said service will be available in this area and accordingly I have renewed for 6 months . From last 10 to 15 days I am daily calling customer executive for connection update in my new premises after struggled for 10 days I got a call form technician and his way of speaking is rude and he is not at all willing to take the update for the exact location where am staying he just said that there is no connection available in your area and get off the call.

I try to call customer care and also mailed head office but till now i have not received any response from them. why should n't they pay my amount back as am not using my internet. Please help some one there.
Ashaan84

Oct 4, 2018

Fraud call for a Consumer Complaint

Received a call from this number "09990997014" stating that they are from the Delhi Consumer court, and there is a complaint/case filed against me on the Consumer Court.When I asked about the details nothing they could provide, but they suggested to contact the Lawyer named Kishore Kumar on "08527221872".

And the way they speak and without any legal-notice being sent, and no mail communication and the rudeness and arrogance on their voice, it sounded well like a fraud call.

When I asked to get more details or send via mail, they said they will start with the police proceedings and disconnected the call. Beware of these kind of Fraud calls and don't pay money unless you are really sure that it's a valid claim.
modeenru

Oct 2, 2018

Money paid towards reactivation but account not activated even after 5 days

I have made payment on 26th Sep of amount Rs 1766/- for a plan of 3 months+30 days of 20 Mbps speed as per call received from Hathway executive (ph: 9962994362). Existing plan expired on 27th Sep but account not activated and i raised complaint on 28th Sep but no luck.Till today i called more than 30 times to customer care and receives only one response "it will get activated by today" but don't know how many today's has to come. Everyday morning to evening only one thing im doing from last five to activate my account but they don't care at all and no manager to escalate and speak to any other authority.They will not provide update on ticket raised only same response they will give.

Can someone help me to resolve my issue..Either activate my account today or else refund amount.
Is there any legal way to file case.

Hathway ID: 1120612482
Sharansankar

Oct 2, 2018

Poor customer service/no value for customer

I just got Hathway connection, initially they came up with many option for subscription like modem , camera 150 mbps speed etc. but don’t believe them they even don’t know how to process the service request from customer. When ever raising problem they will take it as new request and never worry about closing those . Don’t ever choose Hathway, they don’t value customers.. they need connections.

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...