Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Satish4440

Aug 24, 2019

No connection no refund

My Hathway Broadband A/c No: 1177557833, I have purchased the plan of 3 months on last Saturday and paid 2300 in advance. It's almost 8 days are gone and the connection is not yet established. I Don't know if Hathway has any limit to the days within which the connection must be established.Hathway simply took the money in advance and then it became my responsibility to call each and every person from technician to engineer. I have to take follow up of every person to get this connection still no use. Hathway people are not at all serious about the customer satisfaction and are not serious about their job responsibilities. Customer care service of Hathway is not of single use because they don't have single responsibility and authority to do anything apart from raising complaints to which no one cares. No refund system is in place. We pay the money online but for refund I must go to the local support to which local support says the refund is not possible. Hathway don't want to give the connection and don't want to refund the money as well.
It's really annoying.I think I have wasted my money by trusting such big brand. Even small service providers are better than Hathway. I should've waited few more days for JIO.
I recommend all other people who are looking for broadband connection please do not go for Hathway.
Salloni

Aug 24, 2019

Hathway wifi not working

Hello All,

I am so disappointed with the kind of service I am getting. Every weekend there is a problem and I have to make call run behind ur incompetent customer service asking for the cause and beg them to fix it.

I want the wifi to be fixed today by 10-12
afternoon if not then I will choose to discontinue the service.

This is the This is my Service ID -24082019W649994 for Hathway broadband as it's not working pls do follow it up with them.
account number 1169345464.
Shyam Shettigar

Aug 19, 2019

Getting repeated calls after disconnecting internet from Hathway

Greetings

I have been getting repeated call from Hathway asking me to continue using Hathway Internet, when i have disconnected their internet connection due to poor service. I have followed their official process to disconnect the internet connection.

After disconnecting, now I'm getting daily 1 to 2 calls to pay and continue using Hathway. I have told the agents multiple times that I'm not interested, however I get repeated calls.

Please do the needful and inform the representative to stop making calls to me. Also let me know where can I complaint against them.

Shyam
Prachi Shirke

Aug 19, 2019

worst service hathway, worst customer care

Worst service of Hathway
I have taken hathway conncetion on August 8st and paid the money account number is #1177153845.From the day 1 to today they did not install cable, not install anything, the same complaint has given to customer care and no action has been taken upto now.From the day one I called customer care 50 times upto now ,will say we will resolve in two hours but until Not resolved.This is the worst customer service and worst customer care I have seen,I will never refer hathway to anyone for the new broadband connection.They never have commonsense.Worst service ...,worst organization with the worst people.I want my money refund.
narayana s

Aug 13, 2019

Worst service of Hathway

I have taken hathway conncetion on August 1st and paid the money account number is #1176757397.From the day 1 to today I am unable to access the internet the same complaint has given to customer care and no action has been taken upto now.From the day one I called customer care 96 times upto now ,will say we will resolve in two hours but until Not resolved.This is the worst customer service and worst customer care I have seen,I will never refer hathway to anyone for the new broadband connection.They never have commonsense.Worst service ...,worst organization with the worst people.
GUNJI.SRINIVAS

Aug 5, 2019

Worst customer care and sales agents

I paid money 20/07/19 to Hathway agent.he told like connection will completed very next day.i waited next full day i didn't any from hathway people.i called sales guy he didn't lift the phone and even not responding the messages.After that i called customer care ,they created ticket and end of the they close the ticket with out resolving issue.I called many times they told like "my back-end team will contact you sir"..but didn't get any call from those people, 10 days gone because calls only.after he escalation manger called me he told connection will get it tomorrow...still there no phone...

I never ever seen this type service provider in my life time..that's way they asking money before before putting connection only..after no one respond..there is no communication between customer care and back-end teams and mangers and sales persons.Everyone have there own version...it a very very very very poor service...i suggest you all people who are lived in hyderabad don't go with Hathway ...really im facing many issues with them...poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor serviceee....

worst customer care and sales agents...beware of these people..

Aug 3, 2019

Wifi Connected No Internet

Dear UdaykumarM,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

UdaykumarM

Aug 2, 2019

Wifi Connected No Internet

Past 2 - 3 weeks im facing problem of not getting internet .......When i complaint to customer care at that point of time like 1 hour it works good and then same problem.....please get me the solution!

Account Number : 1145453108
UdaykumarM

Aug 2, 2019

Wifi Connected but no internet

Past 2 - 3 weeks im facing problem in hathway broadband ...when i complaint to customer care at that point of time for 1 hour it works after 1 hour it wont work .....please get me the solution!

Account Number : 1145453108
sudeep886

Jul 29, 2019

No internet since 1 week

I am an old user of Hathway broadband service. But since past 1 week, i am facing many problems with the internet connection. The internet was completely gone from 21 July 2019 to 26 july 2019. I had called many number of times in customer care centre, but they kept making fake promises. They were using different and different excuses at each time. Then after calling them many times, they started my service but for about 1 day. Now again i am facing same problem, no internet. This is the perfect showcase of your worst service. Why would i pay for such pathetic service. There is no customer satisfaction, not even a little bit. I won't recommend Hathway to any one, and i would also right my reviews on famous reviewing websites. I will also apply for it's removal/termination in future. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

Account number - 1141853512

Jul 29, 2019

Dear shreeya,

shreeya123

Jul 28, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING AC NO 1126208105. NEED IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION

I have raised several calls and tickets logged to complain on the on going issue of internet NOT WORKING SINCE LAST WEEK.

ALSO ON 19TH I HAD SPOKEN TO THE CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE TO INFORM THAT THE INTERNET WAS NOT WORKING. I WAS INFORMED THAT THE TECHNICIAN WOULD BE VISITING

BUT TILL THERE IS NO VISIT CONDUCTED TO CHECK AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

COMPLAIN NO 19072019W002523

SEND THE TECHNICIAN ON IMMEDIATE BASIS TO RESOLVE

I HAVE SPOKEN TO PRANALI DETE

WHO HAS CONFIRMED THAT TECHNICIAN WOULD BE VISITING IMMEDIATELY TODAY

THE ISSUE IS ON GOING FROM 2 WEEKS AND IS STILL NOT RESOLVED

THIS ISSUE IS UET NOT RESOLVED CAN U ADDRESS IT IMMEDIATELY.

THE WIFI ISN'T WORKING SINCE 13TH JULY
WHY SHOULD WE PAY YOU FOR YOUR HORRIBLE SERVICES

This has been going on for 1 month now and we have no Internet. Why should we pay for your useless service?

I have multiple times called the call centre and there is no response

I have spoken to the customer executive several times and there is NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

CAN I HAVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND EXTENSION OF 1 MONTH SINCE JULY INTERNET HAS NIT BEEN WORKING

PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION ASAP
shreeya123

Jul 28, 2019

Internet NOT WORKING SINCE 2 WEEKS

WE HAVE BEEN RAISING SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND CALL LOGS FOR THE INTERNET ISSUE SINCE 13TH JULY SINCE THE WIFI HAS NIT BEEN WORKING AND TILL DATE THERE IS NOT RESILUTION OR TECHNICAL VISIT THAT HAS HAPPENED, IS HATHWAY BROADBAND TEAM.SLEEPING AT WORK?? YOULL ARE ONLY SENDING EMAILS FOR RENEWAL OF SERVICES.... DO YOULL HAVE SOME SHAME OR DO YOU KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE

ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY

AC NO 1126208105
muralidhar.dasari

Jul 25, 2019

Power passing from internet cable

I am using Hathway internet, today power is coming from the internet cable and my model got blasted and also power is still coming from the cable. For emergency to whom we need to contact?
Power should not come from internet cable. There is some thing wrong with your broadband cable and their equipment.

There is no prompt response from customer care, who is responsible if life goes?
bkrishna_n_a

Jul 24, 2019

Hathway Broadband

I have been having network slowness and intermittent disconnection, when i raise the ticket, the restart and tell everything is fine from there end and close the ticket, irrespective weather the issue is resolved or not, when you call customer care, they will tell they have restarted, pls restart and see after 30 min, this is happening for 2 months and i like a fool disconnected the services of my other boardband, since my experience in chennai was good, i changed to hathway even in bangalore, but the service in bangalore is horrible and they are not customer friendly, they dont even try to resolve the issue, but are ready to close the ticket even checking with us, the system for tracking ticket is horrible, since we cant reopen the ticket.... i have started hating hathway and its services.

No care about customers

Recently i took a connection from Hathway from a nearby Hathway Stall at Thiruvanmiyur, chennai. They assured that if i pay for 2552 (2 Months + Playbox). I paid that amount and next day they given the connection. But no playbox received. After a week time, when i enquired at the Hathway booth, they said it will take time to receive. So i raised a complaint to Customer care. I got a reply that,I won't get playbox as my plan is different. When i said i got this plan from their guys, there is no response from customer care. Better to avoid Hathway.

INTERNET HACKING

Dear AMJAD8731,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Dear Mounika parvatina,

Dear Mounika parvatina,

Mounika parvatina

Jul 20, 2019

No internet connection and bad service

Not getting internet from past 1 month.i am calling to the customer support continuously and still not yet resolved. very bad service and poor connection.
AMJAD8731

Jul 20, 2019

INTERNET HACKING

Hathaway customer care dont understand Networking and refuses to accept complaint of hacking . When reached to nodal officer about the security of the Internet he is not answering to satisfaction . Its likely that Insider are involved in hacking activities such a serious complaint is not been addressed to satisfaction .

Amjad
rraman1992

Jul 11, 2019

Non Installation

I applied for new combo offer on 05.07.2019 and provided all the necessary documents along with a Bank cheque “009861”. The sales guy “Chandra Shekhar” who collected document and cheque said the installation will be done by tomorrow which never came in fact. The height is after 2 days when i called the sales guy he didn’t pick my call. I tried for next 2 days and even texted him to call me but he never bothered to reply me back. I visited my nearest Hathway office which is in AECS layout Bangalore, they simply said please talk to sales guy, we didn’t get Login id for you.

Fortunately on 10.07.2019 , sales guy “Chandra Shekhar” picked up my call, but he gave me a new excuse. He said, my form and documents are lost in office they are searching it.

I should not say but I am literally feeling pissed off, my experience with these guys is really bad. The worst part is no one is willing to help. Neither the guy in office nor the guy who collected the documents.
Whenever I am calling customer care they are saying, it will be done by today. That today never came.

My account no. “1175543710” was created on 05.07.2019.

I really don’t understand how these guys can be so irresponsible, to loose my form and docs. For this I can sue him, docs are something which he should handle very carefully. I never expected such irresponsible behavior from a service provider company like HATHWAY. Now I am thinking, I took the wrong decision, I should have opt for some other service provider at least they listen to us, and try to resolve the issues. Even their sales guys are more humble and responsible.

I hope you can understand my situation and help me to resolve this as soon as possible.

Rewati Raman
Mob: 8335933000
EMILSON

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic customer care from Hathway

****SPAM CALLS and Messages*** Customer care agents abusing customers over phone
The most every pathetic customer service I have ever experienced is Hathway customer care. They never even bother about your problem If you disconnect your connection, they abuse you over phone badly. Their Nodal officers and Applet officers never even respond to your mails or phone calls.

Account no 1170220183

Kindly remove my number from your database. I dont want to receive any calls or messages from you.
EMILSON

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic customer care from Hathway

Account no 1170220183

My request - I dont want to receive any promotion calls or messages from Hathway. Kindly remove my number from your database.

Jun 17, 2019

SPAM CALLS ON RECHARGE

Dear Chemfil,

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...