Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Heera Pandian

Apr 11, 2019

Worst Service Ever

Myself Heera Pandian working in a well know IT firm. I was using ACT broadband for past 2.5 Years. Due to my colleagues suggestion, i have disconnected ACT and bought Hathway broad band with playbox. Below are the details :

Connection date : 30-March-19
Full Name : Heera Pandian
Account Number : 1171884701
Email ID : [email protected]

Connection was activated and i was promised to provide 100 mbps speed, but am getting only 24mbps in Wifi Network. This is my first issue.
My big concern is I have received my playbox on 1-March-19, from that day onwards, am chasing customer care on daily basis and approximately 10 calls per day. am getting responses as "Call Back will be arranged" but nothing have been arranged. Later, i have requested executive to come to my home and fix the issue. Lot of executives have did false promise that you will receive a call, executive will receive home. Nothing have happened till now.
Still am unable to use the playboy, yesterday one of the executive have provide me Sun next User name password, which is working in mobile not in play box.

Am not sure, who will help me to fix the issue, I thought Hathway will be good and better than ACT!! i was totally wrong,. I have even circulated a mail among my company about Hathway!! Worst service ever seen till now!! MTC was better, Airtel was Good, ACT was far far good and Hathway is the worst!!
Only Publicity in the name of playboy which never work!!! Customer executive were sitting without understanding the process and customer issue!!

Please if possible refund my amount, i would like to move to ACT back!! If not possible, i will deactivate it after 2 months!! If possible for god sake, send executive to my home to check the playbox...!!!!

Totally unsatisfied with this service!!!

Heera
victor ven

Apr 10, 2019

Fake offers during renewal

After reaching out to Hathway multiple times by emails and calls, I felt there is no point. They don't look into customer satisfaction.

I received a call from Hathway before my pack expires. One of their associate told me that my pack expires on Oct 05 2019, there is an offer going on today, if I pay for 6 month, I would get additional 2 months. i.e.,6+2=8 months. I made a payment on the same day. Now it's been 6 months and now I getting emails and calls that my is going to expire in couple of days. I have raised a complaint through customer care , Hathway application. There is no response for that, but still I get a call and emails for renewal.

Now they give offers 12+2 . I don't know in what logic they wanted me to believe their offers.

Now I would switch my connection from Hathway.

Worst service.
arthi_r

Mar 22, 2019

Wrong plan explained and applied to me

In Dec 2018 I had to renew my plan 1year plus 6month. I stated getting calls 15 days before my plan was about to expire. As I was not able to pay for 1 year at that point. So I asked for plans with less cost. With other plans I was also explained about 3+1 month offer. Even in the following 2 call I get the same information with amount and how to pay. Again I had doubt on how to pay. I clled customer care they said once I pay some 3K plus amount my plan will automatically change to 3+1. But my en date was on March 4th which is 3 months not 3+1. Plus onw was not given to me.

15 days before March 4th I have started getting calls every day for next renewal. I have been explaining Hathway team about my missing +1 month. Every one would cut the call saying"I will check and get back to you". None of them turned up. When I called customer care person he said automatically my plan will get added up with plus one on the last day. But I my internet was only disconnected on March 4th.

I have raised couple of requests they were closed without any notification. In the next call from Hathway I will come to know abou the closure of my requests saying I was not eligible for the plan. One customer care person asked to drop an email to chennai help desk @ hathway.net(2 weeks before). I have dropped an email and raised another request . This time the reason what they told me was I had collected a router form the team so I was not given the plus 1 plan. Where I was not given any router. I am not sure how it is updated i system that I was given the router.

When I was explained by Hathway team about 3+1 offer and after 3 months how can the team tell me that I was not eligible for that offer. Also when they did not explaining me about router when they explained me the plan how did they suddenly come up with the reason that I had collected the router. When no such router was installed to me how was it updated in system?

When I have been explaining all these to almost 20 people and for over 30 days now why the issue is been ignored. Why there is no corrective actions taken on this?

I am very mush disappointed that not just one or two, the whole Hathway team ignores this issue completely saying "I will get back to you". This is not helping neither Hathway team nor me.
ramesh4mcbe

Mar 19, 2019

Internet not working

CustomerID: 1157324101

I hope you are well. I first wanted to tell you that your internet services are very good and I'm very happy with it.

The above statement holds true only if the connection is working fine. At the very first moment when we are facing any issue in accessing the internet, then the real problem starts. Its very frustating to make your call center people understand the issue.

My internet connection stopped working on 26th of February and I'm still trying hard with your people to resolve this issue.

First issue is we need to input the CustomerID and related details in IVR and wait in queue for the call to be answered by the agents. Once the call is picked, they will always ask what are your details irrespective of whether we provided the same details in IVR. And then they will always ask what is your problem, instead of going through the previous notes to understand our concern. Whenever we speak to them, they say that the issue will be resolved within 4 hours and if we called at EOB, then by default they will say issue will be fixed tomorrow morning. I've spoken with multiple of your call center agents and none of them ever spoken responsibly. They always repeat the same call center scripts provided to them irrespective of the situation.

When asked for a transfer to technical team, they will put our call on hold for around 10 mins(approx), which is then dropped automatically. During this time, an automated voice is repeatedly saying that we will receive a callback but it was not happened even a single time. We will never receive a call back ever to our number.

When I'm explaining the same to 4 of your agents and asked not to put on hold, they are not able to even understand the situation and still following the same process and leaving me always helpless. It's now 15 days and still the issue is unresolved, which I believe is not a technical problem but a process level issue created by the call center agents. If you need, I can send you the recorded calls of all these 4 agents so that you understand the level of service provided by your company to its customers. I think that is not required, as you can get the call recordings by yourselves from your company.

Your call center and the processes around them, really sucks. Kindly request you to take actions accordingly as these guys might be the primary reason for your customers leaving your company, which is actually providing good product(not in call center).
aarti2105

Mar 18, 2019

Broadband Shifting Request

I am chasing Hathway helpdesk and billing desk since 1st March to shift my connection to new location but no action till now. I called more than 10 times but no one is bothered to take the request. Instead they have closed my request without even informing me. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

My account number - 1138932802
aarti2105

Mar 18, 2019

Broadband Shifting Request

I am chasing Hathway help-desk and billing desk since 1st March to shift my connection to new location but no action till now. I called more than 10 times but no one is bothered to take the request. Instead they have closed my request without even informing me. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

My account number - 1138932802
mkannan2507

Mar 13, 2019

Hathway sending harassing mails

We moved to a new house in HSR layout where I had requested Hathway to provide transfer of internet services in July 2018. Technicians visited the area and confirmed that services are not there and we will have to disconnect. By the end of July 2018, disconnection was confirmed and a person came to collect the modem back from us. They made us sign in their receipt and took the modem. The associate said no copy is provided as its for their reference.
From Sept 2018 until today, I get calls from Hathway asking why I disconnected and that they are offering new plans. Every single day i receive calls from various numbers and I patiently answered them. Few months back I received a mail telling Hathway is going to take Legal action against me for not submitting the modem.

Kindly take note that inspite of being bound by the terms of the CRF in apparent defiance of the same to our utmost concern we find from our records that you have failed to return the following equipment despite discontinuation of your broadband services

· Modem / Router

It may be noted that withholding the possession of the aforesaid assets even after the discontinuation of services is illegal and consequentially, you have exposed yourself to the legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code,1860 including but not limited to Criminal Breach of Trust, Misappropriation of property and other relevant provisions read with Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.

You are therefore called upon to immediately handover the above listed items to our authorised representative under acknowledgement of receipt of the same.

Indespicable behaviour from Hathway even after explaining to them the whole situation few months back and they apologised and said it is closed. I have a received a mail again today in March 2019 that a legal notice will be sent if I don't return the modem.
sumitgurgaon

Mar 13, 2019

Hathway connection not working for last 3 days - Non cooperative cable operators

My card no. is ############I have this connection for last couple of years. 3 days back, the cable stopped working and there was a message to contact Cable operator. I was surprised as i had filled the form a month back with my channels selected. I called up the cable operator for Sec 56, Yadav Cable network with no response. I then went to the office in sec 56, there i was charged Rs 450 and they said they can only provide Package and no Ala-cart. Still i chose 450 pack to get this started. They took my card number and said it will be ok in 2-4 Hrs. Yet again i waited and in the next morning after 18 hrs,they said it will be operational from 24th Mar. Are these cable operators authentic. I doubt as the people sitting there are very Rash and negligent. I don't know any cable operator, i just know "HATHWAY". Please resolve my issue asap or else i will be forced to move to other operators/Companies. Please take this matter seriously otherwise you will be flooded with emails and loss of costumers.
Zeba Rizwi

Mar 6, 2019

Hathway payment taken but not activating the internet service

Hello Team,

This is to bring kind notice that I have paid the full amount for my internet connectivity that is 4000. As it is told by one of your employee about this scheme that I will get 1-year internet in 3500. He lied to me because he wants to sell this product to me. After I have paid the amount he told me that I cannot get this plan . Then he told me to pay 500 rs more to get a new plan for 8 months. Forcefully I had to pay 500 more because I have already paid 3500 rs.
Now when I have paid the full amount of 4000 4 days back still my internet is not working when I checked online it's showing deactivated because of non-payment. Confirming that when I thought of confirming with your employee, he is not picking up my calls not even bothering to reply.
So this kind of fraud your employees are doing with your customers' either you give me my money back or activate my internet connectivity.
For your reference, his Name is Sonu mobile number- 9599867964
I have all the chats and screenshot available with me.
Expecting a prompt response for the same.
My customer account number- 1148133937

Devesh
#9911006041
Zeba Rizwi

Mar 6, 2019

Hathway Fraud and not responding to calls and mail

Hello Team,

For your reference, his Name is Sonu mobile number- 9599867964
I have all the chats and screenshot available with me.
Expecting a prompt response for the same.
My customer account number- 1148133937

Devesh
#9911006041
nehahadkar

Feb 28, 2019

Hathway Broadband - No Refund Since 7 Months

I wanted to setup Hathway broadband at my residence. There was no signal at my residence for broadband internet as per the technician. The devices were returned and the refund was not given. I visited the physical stores and several customer services calls were made. Payment date - 30 July 2018. Account no. 1163805570. It's been 7 months and due to the company's poor customer service, I have been so frustrated. My tweets also go unanswered. Is this the way company harasses customers?
Ramesh V K

Feb 11, 2019

Net speed is low

This Hathway guys are cheating...My net speed is very low...when I raised complaint through the app they closed it without any response..When I again raised the complaint through app, these criminals ACTIVATED AN 6 MONTH OLD COMPLAINT IN MY APP SO THAT I COULDNT RAISE ANY MORE COMPLAINTS ....

I think Hathway is shutting down so that Jio fibre can be
launched...Don't go for it guys it is not 100Mbps not even close....

My account no 1162805152
shubham_1234

Feb 8, 2019

Internet Service not provided from 10 days

Greetings from ELKRAFT Health & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd!
We are using your Hathway Internet broadband service at our companies exclusive outlet named by-ELKRAFT POINT (Shop no-22, August Homes, khinvasara Apartment, Garkheda, Aurangabad), our ID no Is- 1169671029, we are facing the internet related issue from last 8 days and regarding the same I’m already registered a complaint but our problem is not resolved yet. So I kindly request you to please resolve our problem as early as possible.
rahul.darmora

Feb 3, 2019

Broadband Shifting Request

I am chasing Hathway helpdesk and billing desk since 30 jan19 to shift my connection to new location but no action till now. I called more than 10 times but no one is bother to take the request. I already paid for one year plan. Worst company and customer service I have ever seen. Again today I called helpdesk and still they need 24 hrs.. No mechanism to handle the request. Nodel officer switched off their since last 2-3 days .. don't know what's going on.. God help hathway and their customer.

My account number -1165403064.
KIRTHID

Feb 2, 2019

Worst service

Since 1 week reaching the customer service no response from the customer service. we are not getting the internet since 1 week. Customer service is worst

We are reaching the customer service for fibre cable change but no response from them since 1 week

Account no:1168448407

Please help us on these

Jan 23, 2019

Faulty hardware

Dear ncnaik,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

MD.Moinuddin

Jan 22, 2019

Net is very slow

Iam getting a lot of buffering in my system a i complaint that my net was buffering a lot they a not responding it when i taken a new connection i got a old WiFi router and modem also old and they told that it will work.
I told i need a new set they told we have old set only any problem we will solve it when i was calling or complaining they are not responding it the service is worst
ncnaik

Jan 22, 2019

Faulty hardware

Subject -> Beware of cheats

We installed a new Hathway connection for work.The technician came installed a faulty modem ,On complaing he came after 4 days and installed a second modem.However,even this second modem was not working . Frustrated with such unprofessional service we decided to cancel payment .Only when this was done ,the technician came and installed a working modem . We lost 1 week of work in this process.
But this was not the end ,the technician came after 3 days and started installing another modem .On asking why he was changing the setup , he said that he had only installed the working modem as a demo setup and the new modem was the permanent one. Luckily we had photographed the modem number of the previous 2 faulty modem's and on comparing we found that he was installing the same faulty modem he had installed the first time .Only after heated argument,the technician stopped installing the faulty modem and kept the working setup installed ,
Such service is not only unprofessional but outright fraud.
We recommend future users to beware of such practices from Hathway before installing a new connection.
Veerappan N

Jan 14, 2019

Wrong Expiry Period

Act no: 1151588984

I have been promised by Mr.Pavithira of Hathway saying that they are extending the period till 31/01/2019 and gave me the link to pay accordingly. Whereas I am getting calls from Hathway for the past two days saying that the exiry is to-day(14/01/2049). I have e-mail evidences for the assurance given. It is totally misleading the customer. Hathway do not have a Nodel Officer for Chennai- when I browsed for lodging a complaint. I hope Hatway will resolve on seeing this tweet.
N.Veerappan
ratnamanil

Jan 7, 2019

Fake calls to customers like consumer court lawyer

I had used Hathway and closed it because I had shifted to a new address. Also they closed the service as they didn't have network coverage. After that they didn't came and collect the modem. Suddenly after few months I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and not submitted the modem. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after few moths these people thought that let's put some random cases on me. Also after this I reach out to hathway customer care to collect the modem, I didn't see any one to collect my modem. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.

Jan 7, 2019

poor signal, request to disconnect hath way net work connection

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

About hatway harassing calls
Dear sir/madam,
I took hathway connection 2 years ago.After their pathetic service I removed the connection and as it was prepaid connection there is no question of bill payment after usage.But I am getting calls claiming they are from Delhi high court and saying you haven't paid the outstanding amount of 2500 rs.which is fake.
I request you to please take stern action against . Worst company I ever saw.
service A/c No.1150365069

Worst service !!!!
I had used Hathway and closed it due to poor signal pathetic service. Also we closed the service as they didn't have network coverage. After that they didn't came and collect the modem. Suddenly after few months I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and not submitted the modem. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after few moths these people thought that let's put some random cases on me. Also after this I reach out to hathway customer care to collect the modem, I didn't see any one to collect my modem. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.

poor signal, request to disconnect hath way net work connection

I came to know that you have filed complaint against me in the court. Why did you do like that I do not know.
I am not using the hathway net due to poor signal problem in our area. I have given a complaint that there is poor signal so that I am unable to use the net connection.But there is no response from your side. No one as come from the Hathway to attend the problem. More over they asked to renew the amount. I told them that to rectify the problem so that I will renew the connection. But no one as attended.
Moreover they have registered a civil case against me in the Delhi court. Moreover they are saying that the modem is with us. I have not theft your Modem. You can send your attender and take away the modem.
It is not wise on your part registering complaint like that. Is this the way you do for your customers. Is this way you treat your customers.
I also can give complaint against you. I have not stolen your modem. It is your duty to remove the connection when I have not renewed you payment. But instead of doing that you have registered a case in the court.
Is it correct.
So please send your person to remove your connection ie.Modem.
Harish Jyala

Dec 27, 2018

Top ranking worst service providers

Let me congratulate Hathway for being the top worst service provider in Delhi NCR. I am using its servives as still waiting for Geo fiber to starts its services. Its ### services has given a real pain in the ass. They haven’t been able to fix one freaking problem for moths & thats internet fluctuation. At times can’t receive official email, pings or personal msgs on time. Even freaking die in Pubg cuz internet goes of when its time to faceof with your enemy. Its seems like a small problem for a big company. But ### we small customers makes you big. My a/c number is 1119569349 in case tumre ander mata aa jaye aur tumhe moksha prapt ho jaye aur tumhe prob. Fix karne ki sujhe.

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...