Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Dev_9

Oct 13, 2019

New connection

I just made online payment to hathway Hyderabad..

Customer care is not working.
Given mobile number its always busy and if it is ringing people just reject my call

In whatapp no buddy responding

I am not happy with [email protected] services....
No buddy properly respond my query

Although they make me wait for 4 to 5 days to get working internet...
I am not happy with your service...
Can someone help me to initiate refund process
Ik228

Oct 11, 2019

Worst customer service and connection.

Hi Team.

Account number: 1170215477
Name: Imtiyaz Khan

I am not sure who is going to check this email. Please listen to the recording it's a 4th call to your customer support and twice the call was disconnected. Customer is being argued and call is being hung up on the face. The agent is proving wrong to the customer instead of understanding the issue. Worst experience in my life with this. No active listing. I've asked the agent "what extention are. you going to give me", is it about billing date would be extended for 3 days?. I changed the language but still the agent is interested in arguing. No surveys are being sent when asked.
Akash was 1agent. I spoke to Venkatesh twice and I don't remember other agents names. You can find 2 recording that I've attached.

Please refund my money and close my account. I paid my bill on 9th Oct and I had no internet since 8th Oct night. So I've not your usedservices.

Feedback: change the customer service agents and get people who can understand customers and help them. Instead of hanging up the call. Also please improve your service..

Today again I spoke to a lady Salina/Sabrina 1st time she said she'll arrange a call back and send the tech out but still didn't get a call. 2nd time I got connected again to the same lady and she said she'll transfer and call got disconnected after waiting for 20 min.

I spent hours on talking to them. I will never recommend this service to anyone and disconnect the services as soon as possible. If anyone has Hathway please disconnect it.

Finally now the tech is here after speaking to one of helpful person of Hathway office DNB Ravi Kumar from Saroor Nagar.

Tech said the router is damaged. And promised to get it fixed in a couple of hrs.

I hope there should be some humanity and honesty left in Hathway Management to refund the amount and cancel the services.

Awaiting for your response

Imtiyaz

Oct 10, 2019

Poor Customer Service

Myself N.Sujitha my customer ID 1171299898 let me explain my issue briefly. I am customer who was very satisfied one month ago and represent Hathway to few of my friends (3 connection referred till date). Actually I first gone for 2month package and then as referred by your sale's representative Mrs.Nisha I paid a amount around 4300 for one year package and she guided me over the phone to pay the amount in online and done it and my line got activated and was working fine for past three months but fortunately it got disconnected and I called her and she informed me that there was some miscommunication instead of one year pack activation team has activated 3months plan and she ensured that my pack will activate soon, after continues followup with her my lines got activated 10days before and I felt very happy about it but once my connection got disconnected. Now I decided I don't want bother her any more and would like to escalate the same and registered a complaint against my issues and felt really very happy to talk to your call agent Mr.Bala and he ensured now that he will come back to me in 24hrs with solution.

I request your team to do the needful and ensure the person whom I referred shouldn't experienced the same.

Sujitha N
sdr9

Oct 3, 2019

hathway broadband

very bad service by hathway broadband. they promised me 50 Mbps but i am getting 2 mbps. I complained many times to
customer care they said they will rectify still no solution. they rs 1,600 from me. my advise dont take hathway broadband connection
Prachijaiswal06

Sep 22, 2019

Broadband not setup

I have called for broadband service for hathway, one person of hathway said to me he will setup broadband by the evening. But not done by him. I was waiting for his response but he told me he will do that tomorrow. This is not fare for customer. He is not able to stand on there words. I m totally disappointed by hathway services and this kind of promise. I have also paid for this. Today i have some calls with client over Skype but cant able to take. Too regrettable that i have tried to take connection of hathway.

Sep 15, 2019

Worst Service of Hathway

My account no is 1162198321.Recently I shifted my house and raised request on Friday 17.08.19for reinstallation of hathway connection. I had started getting calls from service person from last Monday. Everyday they asked me to become available at 5.00 pm but they never turned up and neither attended my call. Friday they visited and installed connection and left device hanging in window. I requested them to attach small cable holder along with wall and keep devices properly as they did in my previous house. They told we will bring tools and cable holder pins in few minutes. They didn't turn up and neither attended my calls. Who is responsible if device will fell down and get damaged?
Almost a week I have gone through this uncomfortable torturing situation. I left important meetings for this small work.
How you have closed my request without satisfactory feedback and consent.
These companies should be closed.
RaviSourot

Sep 14, 2019

Worse service internet provider

My account number is 1153984925, I have paid on my account last Sunday and I got informed that I will be using service within 1 hr.
Daily I am calling customer service but they are helpless, not sure why this company is running and customer executive should not sit in such type of bullshit company where they can't help customer for which are sitting.
Daily I am calling them and got informed daily that I will get my connection tomorrow. Also when I discussed regarding refund they they ask that I will get my fund refund after 30 days.

So worse experience with Hathaway. Request to all please don't trust on Hathaway and choose some other providers and don't trap in their calls.
Deb2404

Sep 8, 2019

Worst service provider

I have requested broadband connection and done payment(1178581984) , however, it was not activated for 3 days.customer care is help less, they do not have policy of refund as well.
The sales person is neither picking my call nor replying to any text.
I have requested customer care to not activate my account and refund my money, they have not replied anything, I will be getting a call tomorrow.
Hopeless service I have ever received from.any company.
Sunita2436

Sep 5, 2019

Closure of complaints without any resolution

Hathway is a pathetic company. My parent were not aware and took the cable connection from Hathway. In last 2 months for every recharge of cable I did, their app showed transaction failure. The amount always got deducted from my Paytm. Paytm showed successful transaction and shared the ID.
Hathway did not recharge my cable and mentioned that they did not receive the amount. When I requested hathway to give in writing that transaction was a failure, they denied. No SMS ...no e.mail.
I have been losing my money. I need to share the proof to share with Paytm so that they can do something about it.

On top of this, Hathway close the complaints on their own, without even any resolution. They have done this several times with us.

Their nodal officer does not answer the call. No reply to e.mails.

Just taking customers for granted. Such companies should be taken to the consumer courts.

Account number 1027330761
Satish4440

Aug 24, 2019

No connection no refund

My Hathway Broadband A/c No: 1177557833, I have purchased the plan of 3 months on last Saturday and paid 2300 in advance. It's almost 8 days are gone and the connection is not yet established. I Don't know if Hathway has any limit to the days within which the connection must be established.Hathway simply took the money in advance and then it became my responsibility to call each and every person from technician to engineer. I have to take follow up of every person to get this connection still no use. Hathway people are not at all serious about the customer satisfaction and are not serious about their job responsibilities. Customer care service of Hathway is not of single use because they don't have single responsibility and authority to do anything apart from raising complaints to which no one cares. No refund system is in place. We pay the money online but for refund I must go to the local support to which local support says the refund is not possible. Hathway don't want to give the connection and don't want to refund the money as well.
It's really annoying.I think I have wasted my money by trusting such big brand. Even small service providers are better than Hathway. I should've waited few more days for JIO.
I recommend all other people who are looking for broadband connection please do not go for Hathway.
Salloni

Aug 24, 2019

Hathway wifi not working

Hello All,

I am so disappointed with the kind of service I am getting. Every weekend there is a problem and I have to make call run behind ur incompetent customer service asking for the cause and beg them to fix it.

I want the wifi to be fixed today by 10-12
afternoon if not then I will choose to discontinue the service.

This is the This is my Service ID -24082019W649994 for Hathway broadband as it's not working pls do follow it up with them.
account number 1169345464.
Shyam Shettigar

Aug 19, 2019

Getting repeated calls after disconnecting internet from Hathway

Greetings

I have been getting repeated call from Hathway asking me to continue using Hathway Internet, when i have disconnected their internet connection due to poor service. I have followed their official process to disconnect the internet connection.

After disconnecting, now I'm getting daily 1 to 2 calls to pay and continue using Hathway. I have told the agents multiple times that I'm not interested, however I get repeated calls.

Please do the needful and inform the representative to stop making calls to me. Also let me know where can I complaint against them.

Shyam
Prachi Shirke

Aug 19, 2019

worst service hathway, worst customer care

Worst service of Hathway
I have taken hathway conncetion on August 8st and paid the money account number is #1177153845.From the day 1 to today they did not install cable, not install anything, the same complaint has given to customer care and no action has been taken upto now.From the day one I called customer care 50 times upto now ,will say we will resolve in two hours but until Not resolved.This is the worst customer service and worst customer care I have seen,I will never refer hathway to anyone for the new broadband connection.They never have commonsense.Worst service ...,worst organization with the worst people.I want my money refund.
narayana s

Aug 13, 2019

Worst service of Hathway

I have taken hathway conncetion on August 1st and paid the money account number is #1176757397.From the day 1 to today I am unable to access the internet the same complaint has given to customer care and no action has been taken upto now.From the day one I called customer care 96 times upto now ,will say we will resolve in two hours but until Not resolved.This is the worst customer service and worst customer care I have seen,I will never refer hathway to anyone for the new broadband connection.They never have commonsense.Worst service ...,worst organization with the worst people.
GUNJI.SRINIVAS

Aug 5, 2019

Worst customer care and sales agents

I paid money 20/07/19 to Hathway agent.he told like connection will completed very next day.i waited next full day i didn't any from hathway people.i called sales guy he didn't lift the phone and even not responding the messages.After that i called customer care ,they created ticket and end of the they close the ticket with out resolving issue.I called many times they told like "my back-end team will contact you sir"..but didn't get any call from those people, 10 days gone because calls only.after he escalation manger called me he told connection will get it tomorrow...still there no phone...

I never ever seen this type service provider in my life time..that's way they asking money before before putting connection only..after no one respond..there is no communication between customer care and back-end teams and mangers and sales persons.Everyone have there own version...it a very very very very poor service...i suggest you all people who are lived in hyderabad don't go with Hathway ...really im facing many issues with them...poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor serviceee....

worst customer care and sales agents...beware of these people..

Aug 3, 2019

Wifi Connected No Internet

Dear UdaykumarM,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

UdaykumarM

Aug 2, 2019

Wifi Connected No Internet

Past 2 - 3 weeks im facing problem of not getting internet .......When i complaint to customer care at that point of time like 1 hour it works good and then same problem.....please get me the solution!

Account Number : 1145453108
UdaykumarM

Aug 2, 2019

Wifi Connected but no internet

Past 2 - 3 weeks im facing problem in hathway broadband ...when i complaint to customer care at that point of time for 1 hour it works after 1 hour it wont work .....please get me the solution!

Account Number : 1145453108
sudeep886

Jul 29, 2019

No internet since 1 week

I am an old user of Hathway broadband service. But since past 1 week, i am facing many problems with the internet connection. The internet was completely gone from 21 July 2019 to 26 july 2019. I had called many number of times in customer care centre, but they kept making fake promises. They were using different and different excuses at each time. Then after calling them many times, they started my service but for about 1 day. Now again i am facing same problem, no internet. This is the perfect showcase of your worst service. Why would i pay for such pathetic service. There is no customer satisfaction, not even a little bit. I won't recommend Hathway to any one, and i would also right my reviews on famous reviewing websites. I will also apply for it's removal/termination in future. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

Account number - 1141853512

Jul 29, 2019

Dear shreeya,

shreeya123

Jul 28, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING AC NO 1126208105. NEED IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION

I have raised several calls and tickets logged to complain on the on going issue of internet NOT WORKING SINCE LAST WEEK.

ALSO ON 19TH I HAD SPOKEN TO THE CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE TO INFORM THAT THE INTERNET WAS NOT WORKING. I WAS INFORMED THAT THE TECHNICIAN WOULD BE VISITING

BUT TILL THERE IS NO VISIT CONDUCTED TO CHECK AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

COMPLAIN NO 19072019W002523

SEND THE TECHNICIAN ON IMMEDIATE BASIS TO RESOLVE

I HAVE SPOKEN TO PRANALI DETE

WHO HAS CONFIRMED THAT TECHNICIAN WOULD BE VISITING IMMEDIATELY TODAY

THE ISSUE IS ON GOING FROM 2 WEEKS AND IS STILL NOT RESOLVED

THIS ISSUE IS UET NOT RESOLVED CAN U ADDRESS IT IMMEDIATELY.

THE WIFI ISN'T WORKING SINCE 13TH JULY
WHY SHOULD WE PAY YOU FOR YOUR HORRIBLE SERVICES

This has been going on for 1 month now and we have no Internet. Why should we pay for your useless service?

I have multiple times called the call centre and there is no response

I have spoken to the customer executive several times and there is NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

CAN I HAVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND EXTENSION OF 1 MONTH SINCE JULY INTERNET HAS NIT BEEN WORKING

PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION ASAP
shreeya123

Jul 28, 2019

Internet NOT WORKING SINCE 2 WEEKS

WE HAVE BEEN RAISING SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND CALL LOGS FOR THE INTERNET ISSUE SINCE 13TH JULY SINCE THE WIFI HAS NIT BEEN WORKING AND TILL DATE THERE IS NOT RESILUTION OR TECHNICAL VISIT THAT HAS HAPPENED, IS HATHWAY BROADBAND TEAM.SLEEPING AT WORK?? YOULL ARE ONLY SENDING EMAILS FOR RENEWAL OF SERVICES.... DO YOULL HAVE SOME SHAME OR DO YOU KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE

ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY

AC NO 1126208105
muralidhar.dasari

Jul 25, 2019

Power passing from internet cable

I am using Hathway internet, today power is coming from the internet cable and my model got blasted and also power is still coming from the cable. For emergency to whom we need to contact?
Power should not come from internet cable. There is some thing wrong with your broadband cable and their equipment.

There is no prompt response from customer care, who is responsible if life goes?
bkrishna_n_a

Jul 24, 2019

Hathway Broadband

I have been having network slowness and intermittent disconnection, when i raise the ticket, the restart and tell everything is fine from there end and close the ticket, irrespective weather the issue is resolved or not, when you call customer care, they will tell they have restarted, pls restart and see after 30 min, this is happening for 2 months and i like a fool disconnected the services of my other boardband, since my experience in chennai was good, i changed to hathway even in bangalore, but the service in bangalore is horrible and they are not customer friendly, they dont even try to resolve the issue, but are ready to close the ticket even checking with us, the system for tracking ticket is horrible, since we cant reopen the ticket.... i have started hating hathway and its services.

Jul 22, 2019

No care about customers

Recently i took a connection from Hathway from a nearby Hathway Stall at Thiruvanmiyur, chennai. They assured that if i pay for 2552 (2 Months + Playbox). I paid that amount and next day they given the connection. But no playbox received. After a week time, when i enquired at the Hathway booth, they said it will take time to receive. So i raised a complaint to Customer care. I got a reply that,I won't get playbox as my plan is different. When i said i got this plan from their guys, there is no response from customer care. Better to avoid Hathway.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...