Hathway Internet

Chemfil

Jun 16, 2019

SPAM CALLS ON RECHARGE

Kind Attn: Mr. Ramendra Kumar

By my mistake I took Hathway broad band connection in January vide account no 1170397133.

Ever since I have been complaining since day one to sort a lot of my issues related to GST, billing and bill generation but they did not solve.

After three months of dis satisfaction, I decided not to renew this connection. I surrendered the modem as well . Please check records.

Since them, your call centre is advised 100 times not to call me and disturb for recharge. Still, the are calling since last 70 days almost 3 times a day. Read all conversation and multiple warning to them not to call me.

Even on sunday and late in evening they call and disturb me when they know I do not want recharge and modem is surrendered.

In my life, I have seen the lousiest and cheapest standards of relations you maintain with customer. Your team has been continuously annoying my by calling from different numbers even after getting a lot of abuses from me in verbal and writing.

I understand your company has built a organisation of shameless people whose motive is to disturb customers who have left because of your inefficiency.

I have already initiated a police complaint in my area, also I am now actively publicising your acts on facebook , twitter and other social media because your company is leaving no opportunity to disturb me on daily basis with SPAM calls.

Complaint to TRAI is already placed. Additionally, I am sharing this nuisance practise of yours with your competitor Airtel Vodafone Jio and other. Surely, I will be contacting Hathway office in Mumbai and USA to educate them how shameless Delhi team is and how are they spoiling your name in the country.

One last thing, if your apology in written does not come and you do not stop these SPAM calls, I will ensure your lines are disrupted in Gagan Vihar area, people disconnect your connections and switch to other connections. I will support this cause.

You have caused me mental trauma by regular spam calling.

Company like you is an abuse for the society, who create anger agony disturbance to mental peace and give every reason to believe the INDIA is a sick place to live because of companies like you. You people have been reason for reducing the happiness index of India in the world.

Shame on you. Think again for your kids. What atmosphere you are creating by disturbing people, is what your generations will get in return.

Please go through my emails below and STOP IT HERE.

God Bless your wisdom

Nikhil Jain, East Delhi
Satyanarayana H V

Jun 12, 2019

Internet connection -Renewal hathway

A/c No;1112732159. Hathway agent Mr,Prem Collected the amount on 03-06-2019, and told me, will activate in 4 hours, Promptly I, got the receipt of payment immediately. but the internet connection is not come even after several calls to Hathway customer service number.
Several mails to :[email protected], are not checked at all and no response to any of the mails. Every day calling the hathway Customer Service several times and line connection will take roughly around 10 minutes of holding the phone. after that they will assure me that will be set right in 24 hours.

On 11-06-2019, one Mr Srikanth has interacted and connected the internet, immediately with in 5 minutes one Mr Gurudatt, called and changed the User Name & Password , internet gone, I have called immediately the numbers which are displayed, while calling. they won't lift.

Horrible customer service by hathway, and they have decided to fool us as we are not taking any serious actions.
Ayubkhan.T.A

Jun 10, 2019

Fake promise to retain Customer -Wrong Hathway Broadband Package is activated for my Account no 1162834655 with false promise

Complaint number - 09062019m269605

On Yesterday 08/June/2019 , your employee (Shakthi +91 99405 85351) called me and convinced and promise to provide me a broadband package of Rs.786 plan with 150mbps & 1200gb which I am using for past more than 6 months. I have paid the amount but now i found that Rs.707 plan with 50mbps with 700 gb is activated.

I want to know way this false commitment is provided, this is not a first time it happening to me.

This is the worst service from Hathway, you people are cheating customers giving false promises.

Please check my past 40days history, how many times i have called and raised services requests for the previous month billing issue I have paid for Rs.786 and committed by your person but they have taken extra amount from my balance and they have and billed Rs. 799. For this i haven't received any justifications till now & 2nd issue is for the month of May my account was activated 5 days before the completing April month plan and no wavier was provided.

Please provide me the proper justification for the same and Active broadband package of Rs.786 plan with 150mbps & 1200gb or refund my money back and disconnect the connection immediately.

****** SCREENSHOT IS ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCE *******
jayniit

Jun 5, 2019

No response from Hath way Customer Care

Almost a month follow-up, no-one respond my query. Is-it the right way of deal your Customers?

If no response means why Customer Care Team, Nodel Officers and TN Appellate Officer?

My account number is 1172709425 and Chennai-92

Please contact me ASAP to get the clarity of my query. Thanks.

Jayakumar

Jun 4, 2019

Internet not working 2 day

Dear BC patel,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

BC patel

Ak Road Varachha 395006
ChandruKiran

May 28, 2019

Internet not working

Once in a week, For two days internet is completely not working.....worst customer Services won't even respond . Every week same scenario where we should log complaint.... We have escalated several times regarding it...still services are not improvised ....if this is the case dissconnect the services , we will find better service provider
vnchjk

May 28, 2019

Account_1170067925

Worst possible customer care service. Have submitted my account months ago and I still get calls to renew my account. I don't understand if you people don't update your database or if telecallers don't look into the database. Either way it is so bothering to keep answering calls once in every two days and answering the same set of questions. Seriously, we have a life and it is not our job to keep answering you just because you don't do your job properly.

Most importantly, I did not get my deposit back and nobody is bothered to make a call for that. I was promised that I will get a call regarding the same once the device reaches the office. Nothing of that sort happened.

I don't even need my deposit back but for heaven's sake don't keep disturbing again.

May 27, 2019

NON INSTALLATION

Dear mohan505,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

mohan505

May 26, 2019

NON INSTALLATION

To all the viewers, here is a word of caution.
Their services is worst possible service you can imagine.
They are interested only till you pay the amount. Thereafter, no one will bother you. The company does not even have a mechanism to register a complaint. Their customer care number is only interactive and there is no way you can talk to a customer care representative.
Damie Hnamte

May 25, 2019

No internet

I have been having issues with the WiFi since 25/05/2019 early morning. I called the customer care team at 6:35pm on 25/05/2019 spoke an agent named Nayam if that is his real name. Who was being really rude and not helpful.
What is the point of paying soo much money if I am going to have problems every month? You really need to work on your customer services. The way the agent spoke was highly unacceptable. It was as if he just wanted to end the call. Hathway you need to improve your Internet connections and your customer service.
rilnamk

May 22, 2019

Issue with recharge

As per the offer extended by hathware customer care executive (No:9167097224) we did a recharge for RS.2348 for 3+1 months. He added its our regular plan which is 100GB/month. Now when checked with customer care due to low internet speed ,they said we have just 20GB/month.
I tried reaching out to customer care many times but got the same reply that issue has been forwarded to billing team. Its been more than 2 weeks since complaint has been raised still i didn't get a proper response from them.
Kindly either refund the amount or upgrade the plan to what you have offered.

Account Num:1128387023
Name:Maneesh
srivastan

May 18, 2019

Hathway worst service

I took 2 connections in Chennai - 1 for my office and another for my residence.Till the payment is made, sales guys literally followed up to collect the payment. In fact they have not explained the offer which was given for other customer during the same time. Without knowing the offer I also paid for 799 plan. When inquired about the offer given to other no one responded properly. Then they changed the plan and asked me to pay another 117 to get the playbox offer which I did. After collecting 117 they said we will get the playbox. It is almost more than 10 days, I got the basic connection but till today I haven't heard anything about the playbox. When called they are not picking up the calls. After rigorous follow up, today when I reached out to sales team, they are clueless about the playbox. When I was escalating the issue, the sales executive literally gave the phone to another person and he took another call for payment follow up which I could over hear.

One more issue was that when my office connection was surrendered, I haven't got back the refundable deposit almost for 6 months. So be careful, Hathway will not refund the deposit.
srivastan

May 18, 2019

Pathetic service

One more issue was that when my office connection was surrendered, I haven't got back the refundable deposit almost for 6 months. When I took the new connection, they were having no details and finally adjusted that against the new connection. So be careful, Hathway will not refund the deposit.
mahenlal

May 16, 2019

poor quality of service

While taking connection I have paid 6 month advance. Salesperson told that if you are not satisfied and want to close connection the remaining amount will be refunded. The service quality is very poor and there is frequent disconnection ("No internet")

I have requested to terminate the service after 2 months. I got a reply that there is no amount to refund.

I regret that I consider taking Hathway connection.
A/c No. 1170907365
Ravi. K. Goyal

May 13, 2019

Worst internet provide and cheats

They are cheats who have done a crime of theft with me for 5000 rs. Be save consumers and don't go for Hathway. If already have one the immediately shift to new internet provide.

Hathway is a cheat and a fraud. Modi government should take steps to close this company at the atleast
Naveenhl

May 10, 2019

Worst customer service

Broad band in my home stoped working for some reason, I tried reaching out to customer care but got the same repeated solution to restart the modem, same thing repeated for 5 day without fix, raised 2-3 complaints but got closed by themselves without fixing the issue,still the internet is not working but when I call the customer care they say it is resolved without taking customer response

May 10, 2019

worse behaviour of staffs

Took a new connection and they committed to install modem in 24hrs.. even after 48 hrs they not done,
the guy who explained about the plan not taken the call
this is his number, Yuvaraj.. 8838249695, 8838936788
Vinod Natarajan

May 9, 2019

Hathway payment taken for 2 months but recharged for one month

This is to bring kind notice that I paid the money for 2 months with play box Rs 2522 to my service provider Sathish (9047865909) but he has recharge for one month only and didn't received play box. My connection get disconnected after a month and called my service provider Sathish and customer care many times but no use.

Raise this complaint to customer service with all the information details of service provide name & contact details to resolve it but in back end it got closed the issue by comment recharged for one month only didnt get play box. My complaint is given 2 month payment but it is recharged for one month only. No action is taken on this closed as it is.

My connection gets disconnected now and temporary activated from the support team.
I am following with the customer service from 7 May daily but no necessary steps are taken to resolve the issue.

Please take necessary action on my issue to resume the connection & get me the play box and take the strict action to service provider about false communication which leads to losing customer and referrals.

Expecting a prompt response for the same.
My customer account number- 1172136919

Vinod Natarajan
ACT Broadband

May 8, 2019

RE : Worst Internet service ever seen

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

ACT Fibernet
Appu1809

May 7, 2019

Worst Internet service ever seen

I have chosen hathway despite good speed in ACT because of additional GB data at same price and hathway playbox to convert normal tv to smart Android TV.
Very first day the speed was at 100-150 Mbps, but the next day onwards the speed was horrible and dropped down to 2Mbps. They fixed when complaint raised after 5 days. But again very next day after tat it repeated.
This situation lasts till the end of my two months subscription and I called customer care almost everyday and visited their office after 15 days when I lost my patience.
No matter u call or visit directly they have their excuses always and never committed to fix issue 100%

It is utter waste to select Hathway and the customer care person are completely useless and not knowledgeable.

Don't go with Hathway ,u I'll suffer a lot. Worst worst service I have ever seen in my life. They should give some respect to customers when they choose their service.

May 4, 2019

internet line is pathetic with no service

I stay in Mira road and I have been using Hathway since 5 years. Now it has been month I have been getting issue with my internet connection. And there is no response from technical support. I have raising complaint on the Hathway app that l have issue with internet but their is no response but ticket is getting closed. I have been raising tickets since one month. I also called customer care but no luck. Only false commitment that engineer will visit, but no visit.

My router hungs in 30 to 40mins, I had to restart my modem to get it working. Sometime it work something is didn't. What should I do. I have already paid for half a year. Even speed is pathetic. Need support asap.

May 4, 2019

internet line is pathetic with no service

My router hungs in 30 to 40mins, I had to restart my modem to get it working. Sometime it works something is doesn't. What should I do. I have already paid for half a year. Even speed is pathetic.
ShrirangD

Apr 30, 2019

No internet for more then a week now

It’s almost more then a week now and
Hathway Internet is not working.... you call and
They will say it would be ON in 4hr and nothing
Happens...

Nor are they telling the real reason ? It’s big time impact
On the work
sujaybanerjee

Apr 28, 2019

No internet for almost a week

Account# 1119743266

We are facing connectivity issue of internet for almost a week and your front office and technical team are unable to resolve the issue.

We have already file service request and every time we are calling we are being told engineer will visit us. I am not able to connect my laptop which is affecting my professional needs. We have paid 11K subscribing to 1.5 years but I must say that whenever there is problem your services are really pathetic. Dealing in online / digitial business you service level is too poor.

I anyhow will not review my connection with Hathway due in May only because of your poor services and you also dont care for your customers complaints. Your front office people are trained to repeat words which are trailer made and they dont understand customer problem.

Can I expect to atleast rever to the issue for fixing.

Sujay

http://www.megatypers.com - Confirmation code
    I didnt receive confirmation code heres my...
    Railway quarter repairing - repairing of door and balcony
    I've complained my times abut the damaged door of my...
    Google pay - Refund my money to the bank
    Hello sir I sent Rs250 to the sbi bank account but it been...
    TNEB MADIPAKKAM - Fouling of overhead transmission lines
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of No 4, Rajalaksmi...
    indiaideas - Refund myoney
    Hello sir i have done a transaction of ₹349 on 18 June ,...
    Bihar Student Credit Card - DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
    Pending from TPVA by Am Document is pending from more...
    Maa TV - Karthika deepam serial
    Blasphemous comparison with characters of Ramayana. The...
    The good counsel academy - Unable to get admission
    Respected Team, I am a parent (Pravin Lokare) and I had...