Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

vjashwal

Oct 3, 2017

Delay for internet connection

I contacted Hathway broadband service provider at Kamothe Navi Mumbai location. I spoke to Udit Narayan the person is delaying the process as he says there is no connection at your building so it would take 3 days to take approval and do the connection. I want to know if this the response from such a established service provider then how can we recommend you to anyone.
Please look into this and provide a resolution to it.

Vickram Jashwal
Praneeth Gollanapalli

Oct 2, 2017

Connection not installed

I have applied for connection it’s been 3rd day from 30 September, I have paid for 6 months package, still no response from sales person, technicians, customer care. Most irritating thing is they are not lifting the calls, and sales person promised me to give the connection same day, I have registered 4 complaints and called customer care about 10 times, till now I have not used any data
I hate this broad band, as a new user only I am facing these many problems, I fear about this service for the future

Account no:1149789820
Ravigax

Oct 1, 2017

Speed,service issue

Hi my name Ravi G and Account id 1117094807.

For ever month i faced same issue no internet for 3 times in a month
And slow speed 1 mbps instead of 40 mbps for one week.
No customer service support
Without intimate closing the complaints.
Now from 2 days no internet Even though they sending renewal msgs.
Now i want my lost days to be extended..i had proofs with msgs.

Hathway broadband worst of the worst.
It just saying 24 hrs to rectify the problem...why 24 hrs to solve in my Area hathway office there ...

Its pathetic process.
Now i want 7 days to add in to my ac.
Ravigax

Oct 1, 2017

Speed issues and Disconnecting

MYSELF Ravi G
BEARING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1117094807
I LOSSED MY TIME AND MONEY.
NO SUCH RESPONSE FROM HATHAWAY.
PER MONTH 4 TO 6 WITHOUT INTERNER AND IN ONE MONTH I HAD SPEED ISSUE FOR ONE WEEK WITH 1 MBPS INSTEAD OF 40 MBPS .
SO I NEED EXTENTION WITH ONE WEEK WHICH I LOST.
moninderk

Sep 30, 2017

HATHWAY CONNECTIVITY & SLOWNESS

MYSELF MONINDER KATARIA BEARING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1103620641 IS REALLY SUFFERING WITH HATHWAY INTERNET AS THE SPEED & SLOWNESS OF INTERNET IS UNBEARABLE. I AM ON A DAILY BASIS RAISING THE SERVICE REQUEST IN THEIR PORTAL BUT THEIR TECHNICAL TEAM IS CLOSING THE SERVICE REQUEST THEMSELVES WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH US. PATHETIC SERVICE & REALLY FED UP WITH HATHWAY BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICES.
AmeyaSakhalkar

Sep 29, 2017

Connection not installed

I applied for Hathway broadband connection 4 days ago because my existing connection was down and unreliable. They promptly sent a person to fill in the form AND COLLECT MONEY (3 months advance). The guy promised that the connection would be installed immediate next day. However, no one showed up. I called the guy several times, only to hear that he will arrange for the installation that day. No one turned up.

Next day onwards, the guy stopped picking up the calls. I called the customer care, who promised to get it installed that day itself. No one turned up. Next day i called customer care again and escalated. Still waiting for their technician. Interestingly, another guy from my building already has a connection. So there is minimal work needed. Very unprofessional and untrustworthy.

A/C number: 1149566304
AmeyaSakhalkar

Sep 29, 2017

n.padmavathi

Sep 28, 2017

internet

Hii sir,

we r the coustmer of hathwaybrodband A/C no:-1115077518.my problem is from few days we r not getting the wifi. we r facing this problem from past 20 to 25 days.and daily we r complaining to your coustmer care members but they giving and the complaint i'd but they are not respond that but in 30 mints they were sending that u r problem has solved but we er not getting the internet then if we cal back about that resolved complaint again they are giving the another complaint i'd. they r repeating the the same process again and again.so,we r not intrested to continue this internet anymore.we r in the 6 month package.we have more 2 months.so please refund our amount.

thanking you,

Sep 25, 2017

Internet not working since last 8 days

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
s2k2dk

Sep 24, 2017

Hathway Broadband not working

Pune wakad sanskirti Society : Hathway is not working. I am not able to even open
priyanka khandelwal

Sep 22, 2017

Internet not working since last 8 days

My Hathway Broadband account number is 1143463535.
My internet connection stopped working since 15th September 2017. I raised a complaint on the same day. But no representative visited till date.
I again raised issue on 18th Sept and asked what is the problem ? When will it get resolved? your senior supervisor - Ms Hemanshi committed that issue will be resolved same day. But nobody visited.
Again on 19Th September, your senior representative - Mr. Amit committed the same - issue will be resolved same day; till date nobody visited , nor my internet is working.
Even today -22nd September, I called up to ask what is the status, they committed to resolve today itself and when I asked to connect to senior supervisor - she said that she will not connect, I requested her, but she banged the phone.
Their service is horrible and the customer care people answer like robots with pre feeded mesages. I do not know why such companies exist when they cannot provide service even after taking advance payment from consumers.
I want my entire amount to be refunded.

Sep 20, 2017

SERVICE ISSUE

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
sairam1886

Sep 19, 2017

SERVICE ISSUE

IS this the way you treat customers irresponsibilty services
what's the benfit you are getting by extending the problem we are facing.
we need to pay you ,and
we should WAIT FOR YOUR SERVICE dont you think this doesn't deserve your HATHWAY
YOU DESERVE;
giving HATH(hindi) in any WAY
IF YOU are not intrested in providing service just PAYBACK THE AMOUNT we have paid we will search another service
UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE HOLDERS
Vibhor_Ag

Sep 17, 2017

72hours and complaint unattended

Hathway customer care makes a fool out of its customers. They mislead the people. It's been 72 hours and our company is still unattended. Everytime a Hathway representative tells us it will be attended in next 1 hour. They don't pick a up calls when we call to check after waiting for several hours. Very unprofessional, We are going to discontinue it soon.

Sep 12, 2017

Hathway is the worst internet provider i never ever seen such kind of network.

saiandrothu

Sep 11, 2017

Hathway is the worst internet provider i never ever seen such kind of network.

Before going to Hathway connection i might have used another internet provider which is vinavi which is local network speed is bit slow but net continuity and speed good. But coming to Hathway i recently joined in Hathway these guys showing torture to me why i am telling you this is because of only one reason "PLEASE DONT GO HATHWAY " ,beacuse

My connection closed due to security reasons but this action was taken
without any intimation to me this is very pathetic situation and i was
raised a complaint against without any intimation disconnected my
connection.
Customer supporting team guys are also taking nasty.I really frustrated what ever the situation the customer they d't want they said smoothly please wait 24 hours but i raised compliant 3 days back still no resolution.

so please please please please don't go with 'HATHWAY BROADBAND'
pamraki006

Sep 5, 2017

No Internet Connection

HI,

I took the connection in the month of August'17,From last 10 days there is no proper inter connection and even during the net availability also sudden signal drops and disconnection of net.Raised many complaints with customer care but there no response, not even a single call back from any of the departments of Hathway. if we asks for call transfer to superiors they will say yes and it will get disconnected.again same story repeats with next call with new customer care representative.
Finally am decided to call the person from billing department, who renewed my account(taken 6 months package, this is very first month of the connection). This person name is Priyanka and she was very rude at me regarding the connection and services, Finally disconnected the call and switched off that number.
finally i understood that Hathway is worst internet service provide with very poor customer care services.

Please, It's my kind and humble request to refund the amount.so, that we can go for some other network provider.
otherwise we are ready to take this to consumer court also....

Thanks<
A/C:1116243598,
Rakesh,
Mob:9959006999.
Sharathnuthan

Sep 5, 2017

Hathway broadband not working bangalore

Guys beware do not use this ISP ..0 brains customer service representative ...I was using ACT for last 2 years even if there is a cable cut max ETA was 24 hrs. I recently moved to hathway it's been just 4 days and my internet is not working from 2 days ..n number of calls to customer care all I head was "we have escalated the issue we have escalated the issue " come on I regret using hathway it's been 2 days !!! Tickets are closed with out a resolution
.I regret paying for the next 3 months in one shot..guys this is the worst ISP .....go with Airtel or ACT never with hathway

AC 1148150197

Sep 4, 2017

Worest service and response

29arun

Sep 3, 2017

Worest service and response

I took new connection and paid for 6 months in advance.
This stupid network people told me that installation will be completed in 24 hours, it's been two days no body came.
They wasted my whole day by saying we are coming in half an hour, we are coming in one hour.... They don't value time and money.
Dear Hathaway, I'm gonna raise a complaint on consumer forum, for your stupid service.
Chitrash

Sep 2, 2017

Internet down for more than 15 days

Internet connection is not working on my account 1142451488 for the past 15days.

I had lodged multiple complaints with the customer care team and raised complaints on app as well. Every time they give me the confirmation that someone from technical team will visit today. Well, not even a single visit yet.

I am truly frustrated with the lack of care the hathway team has towards their customers. Your customer care executive kept me on call for 20mins, just to mess with me.

Aug 31, 2017

Regarding running WiFi Net

Aug 30, 2017

Regarding running WiFi Net

head,
Today WiFi Net is not running from date 30-8-2017. Please try to fix it. My Customer Number / Account Number is 113401 8989.
              Ramesh Chandra Yadav
23, Mangal Nagar, Sukhlia Indore Madhya Pradesh, Phone --- 9893541278

Aug 29, 2017

Hathway Internet is down for 5 days

SidharthMara

Aug 28, 2017

Hathway Internet is down for 5 days

Hathway Internet is down for 5 days, We are not sure what exactly the problem. WIFI is working but Internet LED is not green. Please fix this asap.

Amazon/Mobile - Refund for amount net banking issue
    Dear sir/mam, I was used net banking through Amazon...
    R SHIELD - policy deacctiveted
    Respected Sir, I am Annadanam Krishna Sastry having RBL...
    bajaj finserv ltd. - PMAY subsidy amount not credited and it's been 6...
    Hi, It's been more than 6 Months and by PMAY...
    Municipal Corporation Zirakpur - Dirty water being supplied
    Respected Sir/Madam, There is a frequent issue of dirty...
    GDA - ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION
    Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari...
    Comeparedth - My payment refund
    My payment refunded my detail My mo no 9978119767 My ac...
    XIOMI INDIA - shipment of wrong product order# 5190705930130329
    i order redmi note 7 pro order # 5190705930130329and it...
    bajaj auto - DDR deduction from my SBI account.
    DDR deduction without any information P19653901683 Tr For...
    Mahalaxmi transport - Fraud
    Dear sir On dated 17 july 2019 I have asked for a 40...
    Tv, Mobile - Fraud Bajaj Finserv
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that my EMI...