Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Aug 29, 2017

Hathway Internet is down for 5 days

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
SidharthMara

Aug 28, 2017

Hathway Internet is down for 5 days

Hathway Internet is down for 5 days, We are not sure what exactly the problem. WIFI is working but Internet LED is not green. Please fix this asap.

Aug 23, 2017

Net is down from 20th Aug 2017

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
arindam155

Aug 22, 2017

Net is down from 20th Aug 2017

I have taken 1 year plan just 3 months ago.
My integrated ZTE Modem+Router got damaged automatically on 20th Aug 2017 midnight.

a. WiFi indicator LED is disabled and LAN ports LEDs are on without connecting any device through LAN ports.
b. In case any device is connected through LAN ports, it can't assign any IP.
c. Modem even not resetting so that I could use my backup file for restoration.

1. Logged complain on 20th August at about 10 AM with Service ID # 20082017M425619 but no action has been taken.
2. Called Kolkata service desk No. +913340302444, but failed to reach to actual operator with several attempts, after entering A/C No.
3. Got an SMS after 36 hrs same thing has happened with many other customers so I must wait.

My Observations and Questions are:
i. Were you not aware before starting ISP business that it is a 24x7 service must be backed by 24x7 helpdesk support?
ii. Why do you recruit inexperienced technical people who damage the self organization's customer devices during upgradation?
iii. How long you will take to replace the modem (looks like you are trying to work with the manufacturer for some patch)?
iv. Why you don't have enough backup devices (modem+router) as your contingency plan for such kind of issues?
v. How you are going to compensate this loss (my connection is down for more than 48 hrs now)?

IF MY LINE IS NOT UP BY TODAY, THEN I WILL POST THIS TO YOUR BUSINESS RIVALS' SITES (LIKE AIRTEL, RELIANCE ETC), SO THAT THEY CAN DAMAGE YOUR BUSINESS EVEN MORE.
arfathsm

Aug 16, 2017

Hathway installation

I enrolled for new hathway connection (1147327249) on 12/08/2017 for 3 moths plan of 10 Mbps and was told that installation will be done in 24 hrs but still it is not done. The person who took the money is not receiving the call and the customer care person tells that installation team contact you today ( everyday same commitment) but no calls. I am fed up of this. If you cannot provide services please return my money back.
anil vendrapu

Aug 13, 2017

SPEED ISSUE

I facing the so many problems with this hathway brodband and my package with 40 Mbps and it was reducing to 4- 8 Mbps.
i am facing this problem from one month there are not resolving the issue and closing the ticket.
My suggestion was please dont take the hathway brodband worst services they dont ever care for the customers.pleasee dont take the hathway.
devbhola

Aug 8, 2017

Installation not done

I have applied for a connection on 30th June 2017 and paid 3 months rental in advance, Till now, no one has bothered to do anything about it (Id - 1144432472). After 15 days, after pleading with the sales guy, I got to know my apartment is not serviceable as they do not provide any service in the area. I have written 8 emails to nodal and appellate authorities,but no one has even bothered to call me. This is a scam company and is siphoning off people's money. I am now forced to take a legal opinion on this and I am contemplating reaching out to the consumer court. Please avoid business with this shameless organization.

Dev Bhola
8512028000
Niti Khandelwal

Aug 2, 2017

Hathwày online payment not reflecting..

We have already paid the payment on 27th of July. The amount got debited from account but it's not yet reflecting.

Have called the customer support everyday..n everyday they raise a new request and say that it will be resolved shortly.
This is the worst support team ever.They don't take the complaints of customers seriously.

Please resolve the problem as soon as possible.Its been a week our net has been disconnected.

Account id: 1109748457
Niti Khandelwal

Aug 2, 2017

Hathwày online payment not reflecting

Account id: 1109748457
ajayajay.441

Aug 1, 2017

Bad Service and No response from Hathway

I have recently taken Hathway broadband service connection and it is showing limited access and no internet access from past 3 days. No one is attending my call when I call the executive
Pabitra88

Jul 30, 2017

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have taken the Broadband connection from Hathway with 50 Mbps plan 2 months back but so far i have never got the speed more than 3 to 5 Mbps.

I have raised multiple tickets for the resolution but the they are simply closing the tickets without resolving the issue.

They are simply bloody cheaters they just takes the money from customer and starts playing with customers.

See attached speed test screenshot.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jul 27, 2017

No management of customers account numbers

Vangswa

Jul 26, 2017

No management of customers account numbers

I would like to raise an issue with regards to my account number 1627585.

My contact person for the connection was Mr. Ashirwad and accordingly all the payment and the queries I use to raise with him.

I joined the connection last year for a plan of 3 months. In the month of March I was told by Ashirwad about a new plan and accordingly he changed my account from 1627585 to 1143814794 again for a period of 3 months.

In the month of June I got a call from another person Mr. Jaynendra and he told my plan is getting over an get enrolled to another plan and accordingly I agreed and he sent a person to collect the cheque for rupees 2805. The same amount got debited from my account on 17 June 2017.
Mr. jaynendra also informed me that we would changing the code and will send a person however after 2 days when no body came I called him and informed, he told some one will come and do the code change.
On 22nd June I went out of town and was back on 18 July, 17. By this Tims the connection got disconnected and since than I am liaising with ashirwad who doesnt bother to pick up the call and Jaynendra who is informing it will be done tomorrow and tomorrow. In the meanwhile I also raise a complaint with the Hathway and there are saying account iasue of new and old accounte. But they want me to go to the Hathway center and get clarified.

I am not sure what I need to clarify as I already paid the amount and these 2 contact person has created an issue with regards to my account. Why this can't be solved at your end and why I need to call everyday for the mistake done by you guy.

Still today I am liaising with these guys and with no connection.

Jul 18, 2017

Plan Change

nsumart

Jul 17, 2017

Plan Change

I have an hathway account 1134644820 was continuously get a message to make a payment of 1771 to avail 3 months along with 45 days tenure.
Before availing this plan I called customer care and confirmed if that offer is still valid and they suggested to make payment online and which I made payment on 23 May 2017, post that I have been getting calls stating plan has changed to postpaid with a monthly value of 1414.82 and I have raised multiple complaints and even escalated to higher team by name Zaikus, Ganesh, Daisy etc but no solution till date and I am just getting reminders to make payment of 1414.82.

Hathway service is pathetic I have ever seen, they are number 1 cheating company, they send all misleading advertisement and trap customers and making money.

I have each and every call records saved, if I do not get resolution by today I will reach out to media and ensure your company is sued.

Suma
aryakm

Jul 14, 2017

Hathway are thieves

Hathway are thieves, robbers, fraudulent low lives. No ethics. Mandate by the firm is to steal from and rob customers as much as possible.

Modus operandi:
1. Sell annual subscription to customer
2. Refuse to budge if there are any technical issues
3. Shut down all access to customer care
4. Lie, repeatedly, about issues getting fixed
5. Refuse access to an escalation matrix

Need to drag them to court. Surprising how they can take customers for granted and get away with it. Someone please dig up the details for the CE and COO. They need to be held responsible.

Despicable thugs. Swindlers.

Jul 14, 2017

Hathway the worst ISP , Zero customer service

Human1322

Jul 13, 2017

Hathway the worst ISP , Zero customer service

Horrible experience with Hathaway customer service, they will open your complaint ticket one day and next day they will close it without actually resolving your issue..no technical person will ever check your line or do anything..they just want your money in advance ..some of them are sadist who takes pleasure in torturing helpless customers..totally incapable ,moral less staff..
Abhi540

Jul 11, 2017

Hathway is FRAUD COMPANY - STAY AWAY

Plz avoid using HATHWAY BROADBAND its a SCAM. They will rip you by taking advance and you keep chasing them thereafter FIRST FOR INTERNET NOT WORKING and after giving up CHASE THEM for REFUND. Nothing works with HATHWAY. STAY AWAY

THEY will call you 1000+ times to get a connection, you may be tempted with additional month, additional data etc etc all FALSE. Once you are in their trap by paying for 3 months (thats only the policy) then you need to call them 1000+ times to get the internet running and if you ask for refund they will say THIS:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
with reference to your below email, prepaid customer will not get refund of remaining subscription.

Hathway Billingdesk ( 3 )

Kindly Note – “For any Billing & Renewals related queries mail on [email protected] and For any Technical assistance please mail on [email protected]
Ramamn

Internet isn't working for 2 months

Hi, I have a Hathway Internet connection that is not working for 2 months now. I have lodged several complaints with the service provider​ who we got know through our cable guy. But absolutely no response despite all the complaints lodged. Can the authorities look into this.
sanjay123$

Website problem

Dear Hathway Broadband,

Since two weeks I'm trying to pay my bill amount but I'm not able to login to my account. Initially I thought there's some temporary technical problem but after having tried several times I realised that the problem is with website itself. Please check it and confirm.

My account ID is 1134691508

Sanjay Kumar H
​9741757048
aman175105

Useless Customer care

I am writing this email after calling up customer care many times and still the resolution has not been provided by the hathway team.

My complaint ID : 04072017M786424
Account id : 1134993785

From last three days I am continuously calling customer care and after waiting in the long queue and explaining the issue daily I am just getting the response that issue will be resolved shortly.!!
I MUST SAY THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE...!!!!
YOUR DAILY APOLOGIES DOESN'T COUNT ANYWHERE AS THERE IS ALREADY A BUSINESS LOSS FOR ME FROM LAST 3 DAYS..
Shaan1234

Jul 4, 2017

Hathway

Hathway is simply not taking care of the Internet connectivity complaints in Mumbai. Since the June 28 there is no connection. They are refusing to send service personnel to the home address and the people on the phone are simply not interested in helping. There is no higher up that a customer can speak to.

Jul 4, 2017

HATHWAY CHEATERS

Suthan Mv

Jul 3, 2017

HATHWAY CHEATERS

I have never Expected, this from your Hathway.. such a cheating people, just to complete your sales target.

Received a call from sales guy, asked me to shift from my quarterly plan to yearly plan, so that i will get one month extra as bonus. He asked to make a payment of Rs. 9500 odd.
Even after the end of the year, I am still fighting for the promised offer.

Even your customer care informed me that it will be credited by the time expiry, while making a complaint a year back. But now, they know nothing to do on it.

GREAT CHEATING TACTICS> just to achieve their sales targets.

EVEN the people standing on roadside for hathway promotions, THEY are Bloody LAIRS.

You can try, check with them for best offer. AND call customer care for the same offer. even you can give the reference of those sales CHEATERS. There wont be any OFFERS exist.

IF at all by MISTAKE, you are buying HATHWAY, get you plan and OFFERS in writing. yes, I am asked for it by Customer care, If I need the Promised offer. DO YOU EVER HAVE THE Habit of saving the Promotion Notice, ( An year OLD) to avail the same.

CHEATERs, CHEATERs.................

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...