Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

prabhushiv13

Oct 26, 2017

I haven't seen such a shameless people who beg for help initially and then disappear when required.

One fine day a Hathway executive comes to my place requesting to install a power supplier/backup unit (which provides the electricity to the whole society's internet/Modem) at my flat as other people in the society did not allow the Hathway Executive to install the device in their flats. But, I agreed and the Hathway executive and officers who met me promised as they pay the electricity bill consumed by the power supplier/backup unit, will be paid, would pay rent as they are using my flat and some other things as well. Leave the rent and other thing these people can’t even afford to pay the electricity consumed by the power supplier/backup unit and when I paid the electricity bills and asked them to refund the amount to which the executives or officers didn't even bother to pay nor have a curtsey to at least answer/respond to calls or messages.

I escalated the same to Nordal office and the appellate a couple of times to which I receive an email saying we have as Operational team to take care of this issue and later no action has been taken.

Shiv Prabhu
Azmathulla

Oct 26, 2017

Technical

V bad service bought connection 3 days back not I am regretting y I bought dis bullshit service provider they allure is only with false promote. Can u pls refund my money plz so I will opt for other service provider no connection from past 2 days n executives telling wait for 24 hrs

Oct 18, 2017

HATHWAY CONNECTION NOT WORKING

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
jainaaush

Oct 17, 2017

HATHWAY CONNECTION NOT WORKING

I HAVE TAKEN A NEW CONNECTION 20 DAYS BACK, MY ACCOUNT NO IS : 1149591252 . TILL DATE I HAVE USED ONLY 4 DAY NOW LAST 6 DAYS IT WAS NOT WORKING, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINT TECHNICAL PEOPLE ARE ASKING MONEY, WITHOUT SEEN THEY WERE TELLING SOME TIME ROUTER IS DAMAGE, ADOPTER IS DAMAGE.
I HAVE PAID MONEY RS 6450/- FOR 6 MONTH PLANS AND GOT 2 MONTH FREE.
IT IS VERY EMBRACING SITUATION. ONE SIDE CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING OTHER SIDE NOBODY IS READY TO LISTEN THE COMPLAINTS. WHAT TO DO ? WE WERE ASKING THEM TO SHARE SENIORS CONTACT DETAILS BUT NO ONE IS READY SHARE. I WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET MY MONEY BACK WHICH I PAID FOR HIGH-SPEED INTERNET BUT HATHWAY PEOPLE FIT A BLACK BOX WITHOUT ANY NET CONNECTIVITY.
HOPE I WILL GET JUSTICE.
AAYUSH JAIN
prashant vinayak rao

Regardind 4 month plan

I PRASHANT RAO had a AC NO 1124696566 .Yours call center Mr suraj had given me plan of 3 + 1 MONTH (4 MONTH PLAN) But i am getting a message that plan is expiring on 20th OCTOBER its only 2 MONTH & same days & i had complained so many time. If my INTERNET get disconnect don`t call for renewal as long as i get my 4 MONTH . My contact no 9930209484.
kamalakar.bayya

Horrible customer service

I am not getting internet for the last 6 days. I thought due to rain the line got disturbed and I did not raised any request. After 2 days I raised a request. It was closed without providing any resolution. I raised 4 tickets after that and all those 4 tickets were closed without providing any resolution.

This is horrible service I am experiencing.

I have used Act Fiber for 6 years. Hardly there we issues. When ever there was an issue, i used to get sms alerts and used to get resolved in time.

I don't know why i switched to Hathway. I paid the amount for 1 year. Is there any option to get refund? I have used Hathway for 3 months. You can deduct the amount for 3 months.

Promise you i will never ever use Hathway again.

kamalakar.bayya

Horrible customer service

This is horrible service I am experiencing.

Promise you i will never ever use Hathway again.

Virendra lembhe

Oct 13, 2017

Hathway wifi

Hathway service is worst experience ever in my life.
They provide worst security router.
There router is and wifi speed is very bad.
Bad service they given to you.
They never replied to your urgent mail.
They cannot do work for their customers.
I really fed up of there service.
Its worst than ever.
Dont use Hathway.
Girish d

Oct 7, 2017

Hathway money not refund

Hello sir,
I had hathway account earlier and disconnected for sometime long back. One of the agent of hathway called me and told me the benefits of the renewing my hathway account. According to that I recharged of 2400 rs, online on 27-Sep-17. Later stage broker says there is no connectivity in my area. What the hell is that. Without checking the network you are assuring benefits and taking our money. You are aiming to loot our money. After that raised so many complaints, no talk about refund my money. What a stupid system. I never refer anyone to pay hathway without installation of broadband connection. So many days covered no response from customer care. Pathetic customer care service. Never receive call.

My account number : 1107650471
Name : GIRISH DHARESHWAR
Mail : [email protected]
Mobile :7795277546

I got message like this long back.
SPECIAL OFFER, Renew your Hathway Acc No.1107650471.With 3Mth & above payterm & get 45days plus 500gb extra. Visit goo.gl/j8QZF8 or call 7022674527.Tc
Prasanth Kalaivannan

Oct 4, 2017

Didn't receive my refund amount

One of the worst service provider and customer care service. It has been more than a month since i have been informed that connection is not feasible in my locality, Still i haven't received any refund amount from Hathway. Everytime when i contact the customer care all i hear is some silly templated answers, I have been informed every time that concerned team would call me back, It has been more than month and still im waiting for an call back from the concerned authority. Never expected such an worse customer service from Hathway. I would strongly recommend not to prefer this broadband if you are looking for a responsive customer service.

Bill number : 22824
Contact mail address : [email protected]

Speed issues and Disconnecting

HATHWAY CONNECTIVITY & SLOWNESS

Connection not installed

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

internet

vjashwal

Delay for internet connection

I contacted Hathway broadband service provider at Kamothe Navi Mumbai location. I spoke to Udit Narayan the person is delaying the process as he says there is no connection at your building so it would take 3 days to take approval and do the connection. I want to know if this the response from such a established service provider then how can we recommend you to anyone.
Please look into this and provide a resolution to it.

Vickram Jashwal
Praneeth Gollanapalli

Oct 2, 2017

Connection not installed

I have applied for connection it’s been 3rd day from 30 September, I have paid for 6 months package, still no response from sales person, technicians, customer care. Most irritating thing is they are not lifting the calls, and sales person promised me to give the connection same day, I have registered 4 complaints and called customer care about 10 times, till now I have not used any data
I hate this broad band, as a new user only I am facing these many problems, I fear about this service for the future

Account no:1149789820
Ravigax

Oct 1, 2017

Speed,service issue

Hi my name Ravi G and Account id 1117094807.

For ever month i faced same issue no internet for 3 times in a month
And slow speed 1 mbps instead of 40 mbps for one week.
No customer service support
Without intimate closing the complaints.
Now from 2 days no internet Even though they sending renewal msgs.
Now i want my lost days to be extended..i had proofs with msgs.

Hathway broadband worst of the worst.
It just saying 24 hrs to rectify the problem...why 24 hrs to solve in my Area hathway office there ...

Its pathetic process.
Now i want 7 days to add in to my ac.
Ravigax

Oct 1, 2017

Speed issues and Disconnecting

MYSELF Ravi G
BEARING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1117094807
I LOSSED MY TIME AND MONEY.
NO SUCH RESPONSE FROM HATHAWAY.
PER MONTH 4 TO 6 WITHOUT INTERNER AND IN ONE MONTH I HAD SPEED ISSUE FOR ONE WEEK WITH 1 MBPS INSTEAD OF 40 MBPS .
SO I NEED EXTENTION WITH ONE WEEK WHICH I LOST.
moninderk

Sep 30, 2017

HATHWAY CONNECTIVITY & SLOWNESS

MYSELF MONINDER KATARIA BEARING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1103620641 IS REALLY SUFFERING WITH HATHWAY INTERNET AS THE SPEED & SLOWNESS OF INTERNET IS UNBEARABLE. I AM ON A DAILY BASIS RAISING THE SERVICE REQUEST IN THEIR PORTAL BUT THEIR TECHNICAL TEAM IS CLOSING THE SERVICE REQUEST THEMSELVES WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH US. PATHETIC SERVICE & REALLY FED UP WITH HATHWAY BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICES.
AmeyaSakhalkar

Sep 29, 2017

Connection not installed

I applied for Hathway broadband connection 4 days ago because my existing connection was down and unreliable. They promptly sent a person to fill in the form AND COLLECT MONEY (3 months advance). The guy promised that the connection would be installed immediate next day. However, no one showed up. I called the guy several times, only to hear that he will arrange for the installation that day. No one turned up.

Next day onwards, the guy stopped picking up the calls. I called the customer care, who promised to get it installed that day itself. No one turned up. Next day i called customer care again and escalated. Still waiting for their technician. Interestingly, another guy from my building already has a connection. So there is minimal work needed. Very unprofessional and untrustworthy.

A/C number: 1149566304
AmeyaSakhalkar

Sep 29, 2017

n.padmavathi

Sep 28, 2017

internet

Hii sir,

we r the coustmer of hathwaybrodband A/C no:-1115077518.my problem is from few days we r not getting the wifi. we r facing this problem from past 20 to 25 days.and daily we r complaining to your coustmer care members but they giving and the complaint i'd but they are not respond that but in 30 mints they were sending that u r problem has solved but we er not getting the internet then if we cal back about that resolved complaint again they are giving the another complaint i'd. they r repeating the the same process again and again.so,we r not intrested to continue this internet anymore.we r in the 6 month package.we have more 2 months.so please refund our amount.

thanking you,

Sep 25, 2017

Internet not working since last 8 days

s2k2dk

Sep 24, 2017

Hathway Broadband not working

Pune wakad sanskirti Society : Hathway is not working. I am not able to even open

hitachi air conditioner - Free AC service not carried Out
    Dear Dushyant, As per the update from our service team,...
    KOTAK MAHINDRA (ABN AMRO RECOVERY AGENT) - Regarding credit card
    Hi I am receiving calls from pheonix finance company...
    Videocon D2H - recharge failed
    Dear Digambar, Thanks for writing to us. Please share...
    DTDC Courier - Consingment not delivered yet
    Hi, I have booked DTDC for my consignment delivery from...
    MYNTRA - Part of the product is missing
    I have order dress of W for Woman brand which is of 3...
    UTIITSL - PAN Change request with held
    I have raised a request (U-Q002039154) with UTIITSL on 23...
    Sahara credit cooperative society - Maturity not paid
    Sir iam Tusharduryodha and my mother opened a recurring...
    UTIITSL / pan card - Request for DOB change in PAN Card
    I have raised a request (U-Q002039136) with UTIITSL on 23...
    lights - Street Lights
    Street lights not working in area , since 2-3 months pls...