Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Niti Khandelwal

Aug 2, 2017

Hathwày online payment not reflecting

We have already paid the payment on 27th of July. The amount got debited from account but it's not yet reflecting.

Have called the customer support everyday..n everyday they raise a new request and say that it will be resolved shortly.
This is the worst support team ever.They don't take the complaints of customers seriously.

Please resolve the problem as soon as possible.Its been a week our net has been disconnected.

Account id: 1109748457
ajayajay.441

Aug 1, 2017

Bad Service and No response from Hathway

I have recently taken Hathway broadband service connection and it is showing limited access and no internet access from past 3 days. No one is attending my call when I call the executive
Pabitra88

Jul 30, 2017

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have taken the Broadband connection from Hathway with 50 Mbps plan 2 months back but so far i have never got the speed more than 3 to 5 Mbps.

I have raised multiple tickets for the resolution but the they are simply closing the tickets without resolving the issue.

They are simply bloody cheaters they just takes the money from customer and starts playing with customers.

See attached speed test screenshot.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jul 27, 2017

No management of customers account numbers

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Vangswa

Jul 26, 2017

No management of customers account numbers

I would like to raise an issue with regards to my account number 1627585.

My contact person for the connection was Mr. Ashirwad and accordingly all the payment and the queries I use to raise with him.

I joined the connection last year for a plan of 3 months. In the month of March I was told by Ashirwad about a new plan and accordingly he changed my account from 1627585 to 1143814794 again for a period of 3 months.

In the month of June I got a call from another person Mr. Jaynendra and he told my plan is getting over an get enrolled to another plan and accordingly I agreed and he sent a person to collect the cheque for rupees 2805. The same amount got debited from my account on 17 June 2017.
Mr. jaynendra also informed me that we would changing the code and will send a person however after 2 days when no body came I called him and informed, he told some one will come and do the code change.
On 22nd June I went out of town and was back on 18 July, 17. By this Tims the connection got disconnected and since than I am liaising with ashirwad who doesnt bother to pick up the call and Jaynendra who is informing it will be done tomorrow and tomorrow. In the meanwhile I also raise a complaint with the Hathway and there are saying account iasue of new and old accounte. But they want me to go to the Hathway center and get clarified.

I am not sure what I need to clarify as I already paid the amount and these 2 contact person has created an issue with regards to my account. Why this can't be solved at your end and why I need to call everyday for the mistake done by you guy.

Still today I am liaising with these guys and with no connection.

Jul 18, 2017

Plan Change

nsumart

Jul 17, 2017

Plan Change

I have an hathway account 1134644820 was continuously get a message to make a payment of 1771 to avail 3 months along with 45 days tenure.
Before availing this plan I called customer care and confirmed if that offer is still valid and they suggested to make payment online and which I made payment on 23 May 2017, post that I have been getting calls stating plan has changed to postpaid with a monthly value of 1414.82 and I have raised multiple complaints and even escalated to higher team by name Zaikus, Ganesh, Daisy etc but no solution till date and I am just getting reminders to make payment of 1414.82.

Hathway service is pathetic I have ever seen, they are number 1 cheating company, they send all misleading advertisement and trap customers and making money.

I have each and every call records saved, if I do not get resolution by today I will reach out to media and ensure your company is sued.

Suma
aryakm

Jul 14, 2017

Hathway are thieves

Hathway are thieves, robbers, fraudulent low lives. No ethics. Mandate by the firm is to steal from and rob customers as much as possible.

Modus operandi:
1. Sell annual subscription to customer
2. Refuse to budge if there are any technical issues
3. Shut down all access to customer care
4. Lie, repeatedly, about issues getting fixed
5. Refuse access to an escalation matrix

Need to drag them to court. Surprising how they can take customers for granted and get away with it. Someone please dig up the details for the CE and COO. They need to be held responsible.

Despicable thugs. Swindlers.

Jul 14, 2017

Hathway the worst ISP , Zero customer service

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
Human1322

Jul 13, 2017

Hathway the worst ISP , Zero customer service

Horrible experience with Hathaway customer service, they will open your complaint ticket one day and next day they will close it without actually resolving your issue..no technical person will ever check your line or do anything..they just want your money in advance ..some of them are sadist who takes pleasure in torturing helpless customers..totally incapable ,moral less staff..
Abhi540

Jul 11, 2017

Hathway is FRAUD COMPANY - STAY AWAY

Plz avoid using HATHWAY BROADBAND its a SCAM. They will rip you by taking advance and you keep chasing them thereafter FIRST FOR INTERNET NOT WORKING and after giving up CHASE THEM for REFUND. Nothing works with HATHWAY. STAY AWAY

THEY will call you 1000+ times to get a connection, you may be tempted with additional month, additional data etc etc all FALSE. Once you are in their trap by paying for 3 months (thats only the policy) then you need to call them 1000+ times to get the internet running and if you ask for refund they will say THIS:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
with reference to your below email, prepaid customer will not get refund of remaining subscription.

Hathway Billingdesk ( 3 )

Kindly Note – “For any Billing & Renewals related queries mail on [email protected] and For any Technical assistance please mail on [email protected]
Ramamn

Internet isn't working for 2 months

Hi, I have a Hathway Internet connection that is not working for 2 months now. I have lodged several complaints with the service provider​ who we got know through our cable guy. But absolutely no response despite all the complaints lodged. Can the authorities look into this.
sanjay123$

Website problem

Dear Hathway Broadband,

Since two weeks I'm trying to pay my bill amount but I'm not able to login to my account. Initially I thought there's some temporary technical problem but after having tried several times I realised that the problem is with website itself. Please check it and confirm.

My account ID is 1134691508

Sanjay Kumar H
​9741757048
aman175105

Useless Customer care

I am writing this email after calling up customer care many times and still the resolution has not been provided by the hathway team.

My complaint ID : 04072017M786424
Account id : 1134993785

From last three days I am continuously calling customer care and after waiting in the long queue and explaining the issue daily I am just getting the response that issue will be resolved shortly.!!
I MUST SAY THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE...!!!!
YOUR DAILY APOLOGIES DOESN'T COUNT ANYWHERE AS THERE IS ALREADY A BUSINESS LOSS FOR ME FROM LAST 3 DAYS..
Shaan1234

Jul 4, 2017

Hathway

Hathway is simply not taking care of the Internet connectivity complaints in Mumbai. Since the June 28 there is no connection. They are refusing to send service personnel to the home address and the people on the phone are simply not interested in helping. There is no higher up that a customer can speak to.

Jul 4, 2017

HATHWAY CHEATERS

Suthan Mv

Jul 3, 2017

HATHWAY CHEATERS

I have never Expected, this from your Hathway.. such a cheating people, just to complete your sales target.

Received a call from sales guy, asked me to shift from my quarterly plan to yearly plan, so that i will get one month extra as bonus. He asked to make a payment of Rs. 9500 odd.
Even after the end of the year, I am still fighting for the promised offer.

Even your customer care informed me that it will be credited by the time expiry, while making a complaint a year back. But now, they know nothing to do on it.

GREAT CHEATING TACTICS> just to achieve their sales targets.

EVEN the people standing on roadside for hathway promotions, THEY are Bloody LAIRS.

You can try, check with them for best offer. AND call customer care for the same offer. even you can give the reference of those sales CHEATERS. There wont be any OFFERS exist.

IF at all by MISTAKE, you are buying HATHWAY, get you plan and OFFERS in writing. yes, I am asked for it by Customer care, If I need the Promised offer. DO YOU EVER HAVE THE Habit of saving the Promotion Notice, ( An year OLD) to avail the same.

CHEATERs, CHEATERs.................
UdayJ

Jul 3, 2017

Hathway BROADBRAND SERVICE Fraudster

HI Team ,

Hope you are doing well ,I want to report the regarding wrong plan and fake promises of Hathway Broadband

On june 30th I have received a call for a new plan 499 with Unlimited Broadband and i have asked to activate the plan( my current plan is 650 and with taxes it is 740 rs) but they said you can do it yourself from the app .Checking the app there is no such plan and seeing that i have called multiple times to change to plan promised and asked to register complaints regarding that but no one cared to look into them .But they kept me waiting for 15 mins everytime i called and they disconnected call .And the people i spoke are shivani and priyanka .Asked them to connect me to their manager if they do not have such information .And they never provide 40 mbps as they promised .
By this it shows they are negligent and do not want customers .So people who ever are watching this do not go for this Hathway. YOU PEOPLE END UP WITH LOOSING MONEY AND DISSATISFACTION .THIS ABOVE EXPLANATION PROVES THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.

Jun 30, 2017

account not yet recharged even after paying the amount

Thank you for sharing your details. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Jun 30, 2017

Internet not installed

Pathetic service by Hathway

Jun 29, 2017

Network outage most of the time.

chamy189

account not yet recharged even after paying the amount

My Hathway broadband service is still unavailable even after recharging it. Before recharging my account i had spoken with some jerk (9930310324)who told me that my account will be available in 5minutes. But it has been around half an hour since I have recharged and still my net is not available.I tried to contact the same guy but he seemed to be least bothered and took it as a joke. He was not serious at all.
Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
A.c. no-1125620490
sac_tom84

Jun 27, 2017

Internet not installed

Hello Team,

This is Sachin Tomar and took 30mbps plan in 3450 rs quarterly and paid full money day before yesterday. Person who collected money told me that you will get connection next day for sure name Rangnath(9448718192) but I didn't get connection when for the same I have complaint him to his area manager Praveen(7829167878) he told me you will get connection by today morning at 10 AM. But still connection is not installed at my home and no one is picking my call. Please let me know what should I do in this case this is very bad experience first time I came Banglore and people are cheating me , should I go to labour court or where please let me know.

Sachin Tomar
Viktras Pristine Balaji Layout Flat No-T04
Golahalli
+919990718672
vivekren84

Jun 25, 2017

Pathetic service by Hathway

I have requested for a new connection on May 27th 2017. The executive who collected the money on that day promised connection within the next day. On 28th the wiring executive came to my residence, completed the wiring and left promising that the connection engineer will come within 30 mins. Nobody turned up till night and then next day the connection engineer came to my place. As soon as he arrived, he mentioned there is a problem with the wiring. Post repeated calls to the sales executive, his manager and post threats of consumer court options, finally the wiring executive came again on 30th May. Finally all set and running on 31st May.
Here comes the biggest issue: Effectively having the connection for 25 days now, however already called the customer care / wiring executive at least 6 to 7 times for having connectivity issues. There is no permanent solution. Having paid the money for this month and being allotted a 1000GB download option, I am yet to consume even 5% of the allotted slot. I am really perplexed as to why did I opt for such an idiotic service. I have already started intimating my FnF to avoid these scam people who will take money and offer great things and ultimately provide nothing.

I also need a complete refund of the money that I have given while taking the connection.

Dear other readers / friends,
If any of you are planning to log a case in the consumer court, please do let me know. I am planning the same.

My account id is 1141624606.

State Bank of India - REFUND OF Rs,117 WHICH IS WRONGY DEBIT
    SIR I AM NOT USE BAJAJ FINANCE CARD SINCE LONG TIME AND I...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Application Coupon number U - G023935418 Application...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Forceful Bribe
    Respected Sir, I am Anil Kumar Karekkat from Kerala,...
    Google pay - Money Transfer not credited in receiver bank account
    On 20 Aug 2019 I made a transaction (Through Contact No.)...
    up scholership - username and password
    Sir, I had registered for up scholership for...
    Rummy circle - Game not opened
    Game not opened my new mail :[email protected]
    Mobikwik - Refund issue
    My order id 108649479941 i have booked a train ticket from...
    Atria Convergence Technologies Private Limited - Inappropriate Billing
    My connection was disconnected in March 2019 with all...
    Truecept infotech - Fraud by giving impossible or very over burdened work as...
    Truecept infotech is a online part time job provider which...
    SHYMAS HONDA,KERALA ALAPPUZHA - Poor customer Service
    Recently, bought a honda activa 125 from charummod shymas...