Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

INTERNET HACKING

Dear AMJAD8731,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Dear Mounika parvatina,

Dear Mounika parvatina,

Mounika parvatina

Jul 20, 2019

No internet connection and bad service

Not getting internet from past 1 month.i am calling to the customer support continuously and still not yet resolved. very bad service and poor connection.
AMJAD8731

Jul 20, 2019

INTERNET HACKING

Hathaway customer care dont understand Networking and refuses to accept complaint of hacking . When reached to nodal officer about the security of the Internet he is not answering to satisfaction . Its likely that Insider are involved in hacking activities such a serious complaint is not been addressed to satisfaction .

Amjad
rraman1992

Jul 11, 2019

Non Installation

I applied for new combo offer on 05.07.2019 and provided all the necessary documents along with a Bank cheque “009861”. The sales guy “Chandra Shekhar” who collected document and cheque said the installation will be done by tomorrow which never came in fact. The height is after 2 days when i called the sales guy he didn’t pick my call. I tried for next 2 days and even texted him to call me but he never bothered to reply me back. I visited my nearest Hathway office which is in AECS layout Bangalore, they simply said please talk to sales guy, we didn’t get Login id for you.

Fortunately on 10.07.2019 , sales guy “Chandra Shekhar” picked up my call, but he gave me a new excuse. He said, my form and documents are lost in office they are searching it.

I should not say but I am literally feeling pissed off, my experience with these guys is really bad. The worst part is no one is willing to help. Neither the guy in office nor the guy who collected the documents.
Whenever I am calling customer care they are saying, it will be done by today. That today never came.

My account no. “1175543710” was created on 05.07.2019.

I really don’t understand how these guys can be so irresponsible, to loose my form and docs. For this I can sue him, docs are something which he should handle very carefully. I never expected such irresponsible behavior from a service provider company like HATHWAY. Now I am thinking, I took the wrong decision, I should have opt for some other service provider at least they listen to us, and try to resolve the issues. Even their sales guys are more humble and responsible.

I hope you can understand my situation and help me to resolve this as soon as possible.

Rewati Raman
Mob: 8335933000
EMILSON

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic customer care from Hathway

****SPAM CALLS and Messages*** Customer care agents abusing customers over phone
The most every pathetic customer service I have ever experienced is Hathway customer care. They never even bother about your problem If you disconnect your connection, they abuse you over phone badly. Their Nodal officers and Applet officers never even respond to your mails or phone calls.

Account no 1170220183

Kindly remove my number from your database. I dont want to receive any calls or messages from you.
EMILSON

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic customer care from Hathway

Account no 1170220183

My request - I dont want to receive any promotion calls or messages from Hathway. Kindly remove my number from your database.

Jun 17, 2019

SPAM CALLS ON RECHARGE

Dear Chemfil,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Chemfil

Jun 16, 2019

SPAM CALLS ON RECHARGE

Kind Attn: Mr. Ramendra Kumar

By my mistake I took Hathway broad band connection in January vide account no 1170397133.

Ever since I have been complaining since day one to sort a lot of my issues related to GST, billing and bill generation but they did not solve.

After three months of dis satisfaction, I decided not to renew this connection. I surrendered the modem as well . Please check records.

Since them, your call centre is advised 100 times not to call me and disturb for recharge. Still, the are calling since last 70 days almost 3 times a day. Read all conversation and multiple warning to them not to call me.

Even on sunday and late in evening they call and disturb me when they know I do not want recharge and modem is surrendered.

In my life, I have seen the lousiest and cheapest standards of relations you maintain with customer. Your team has been continuously annoying my by calling from different numbers even after getting a lot of abuses from me in verbal and writing.

I understand your company has built a organisation of shameless people whose motive is to disturb customers who have left because of your inefficiency.

I have already initiated a police complaint in my area, also I am now actively publicising your acts on facebook , twitter and other social media because your company is leaving no opportunity to disturb me on daily basis with SPAM calls.

Complaint to TRAI is already placed. Additionally, I am sharing this nuisance practise of yours with your competitor Airtel Vodafone Jio and other. Surely, I will be contacting Hathway office in Mumbai and USA to educate them how shameless Delhi team is and how are they spoiling your name in the country.

One last thing, if your apology in written does not come and you do not stop these SPAM calls, I will ensure your lines are disrupted in Gagan Vihar area, people disconnect your connections and switch to other connections. I will support this cause.

You have caused me mental trauma by regular spam calling.

Company like you is an abuse for the society, who create anger agony disturbance to mental peace and give every reason to believe the INDIA is a sick place to live because of companies like you. You people have been reason for reducing the happiness index of India in the world.

Shame on you. Think again for your kids. What atmosphere you are creating by disturbing people, is what your generations will get in return.

Please go through my emails below and STOP IT HERE.

God Bless your wisdom

Nikhil Jain, East Delhi
Satyanarayana H V

Jun 12, 2019

Internet connection -Renewal hathway

A/c No;1112732159. Hathway agent Mr,Prem Collected the amount on 03-06-2019, and told me, will activate in 4 hours, Promptly I, got the receipt of payment immediately. but the internet connection is not come even after several calls to Hathway customer service number.
Several mails to :[email protected], are not checked at all and no response to any of the mails. Every day calling the hathway Customer Service several times and line connection will take roughly around 10 minutes of holding the phone. after that they will assure me that will be set right in 24 hours.

On 11-06-2019, one Mr Srikanth has interacted and connected the internet, immediately with in 5 minutes one Mr Gurudatt, called and changed the User Name & Password , internet gone, I have called immediately the numbers which are displayed, while calling. they won't lift.

Horrible customer service by hathway, and they have decided to fool us as we are not taking any serious actions.
Ayubkhan.T.A

Jun 10, 2019

Fake promise to retain Customer -Wrong Hathway Broadband Package is activated for my Account no 1162834655 with false promise

Complaint number - 09062019m269605

On Yesterday 08/June/2019 , your employee (Shakthi +91 99405 85351) called me and convinced and promise to provide me a broadband package of Rs.786 plan with 150mbps & 1200gb which I am using for past more than 6 months. I have paid the amount but now i found that Rs.707 plan with 50mbps with 700 gb is activated.

I want to know way this false commitment is provided, this is not a first time it happening to me.

This is the worst service from Hathway, you people are cheating customers giving false promises.

Please check my past 40days history, how many times i have called and raised services requests for the previous month billing issue I have paid for Rs.786 and committed by your person but they have taken extra amount from my balance and they have and billed Rs. 799. For this i haven't received any justifications till now & 2nd issue is for the month of May my account was activated 5 days before the completing April month plan and no wavier was provided.

Please provide me the proper justification for the same and Active broadband package of Rs.786 plan with 150mbps & 1200gb or refund my money back and disconnect the connection immediately.

****** SCREENSHOT IS ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCE *******
jayniit

Jun 5, 2019

No response from Hath way Customer Care

Almost a month follow-up, no-one respond my query. Is-it the right way of deal your Customers?

If no response means why Customer Care Team, Nodel Officers and TN Appellate Officer?

My account number is 1172709425 and Chennai-92

Please contact me ASAP to get the clarity of my query. Thanks.

Jayakumar

Ak Road Varachha 395006
ChandruKiran

May 28, 2019

Internet not working

Once in a week, For two days internet is completely not working.....worst customer Services won't even respond . Every week same scenario where we should log complaint.... We have escalated several times regarding it...still services are not improvised ....if this is the case dissconnect the services , we will find better service provider
vnchjk

May 28, 2019

Account_1170067925

Worst possible customer care service. Have submitted my account months ago and I still get calls to renew my account. I don't understand if you people don't update your database or if telecallers don't look into the database. Either way it is so bothering to keep answering calls once in every two days and answering the same set of questions. Seriously, we have a life and it is not our job to keep answering you just because you don't do your job properly.

Most importantly, I did not get my deposit back and nobody is bothered to make a call for that. I was promised that I will get a call regarding the same once the device reaches the office. Nothing of that sort happened.

I don't even need my deposit back but for heaven's sake don't keep disturbing again.

May 27, 2019

NON INSTALLATION

Dear mohan505,

mohan505

May 26, 2019

NON INSTALLATION

To all the viewers, here is a word of caution.
Their services is worst possible service you can imagine.
They are interested only till you pay the amount. Thereafter, no one will bother you. The company does not even have a mechanism to register a complaint. Their customer care number is only interactive and there is no way you can talk to a customer care representative.
Damie Hnamte

May 25, 2019

No internet

I have been having issues with the WiFi since 25/05/2019 early morning. I called the customer care team at 6:35pm on 25/05/2019 spoke an agent named Nayam if that is his real name. Who was being really rude and not helpful.
What is the point of paying soo much money if I am going to have problems every month? You really need to work on your customer services. The way the agent spoke was highly unacceptable. It was as if he just wanted to end the call. Hathway you need to improve your Internet connections and your customer service.
rilnamk

May 22, 2019

Issue with recharge

As per the offer extended by hathware customer care executive (No:9167097224) we did a recharge for RS.2348 for 3+1 months. He added its our regular plan which is 100GB/month. Now when checked with customer care due to low internet speed ,they said we have just 20GB/month.
I tried reaching out to customer care many times but got the same reply that issue has been forwarded to billing team. Its been more than 2 weeks since complaint has been raised still i didn't get a proper response from them.
Kindly either refund the amount or upgrade the plan to what you have offered.

Account Num:1128387023
Name:Maneesh
srivastan

May 18, 2019

Hathway worst service

I took 2 connections in Chennai - 1 for my office and another for my residence.Till the payment is made, sales guys literally followed up to collect the payment. In fact they have not explained the offer which was given for other customer during the same time. Without knowing the offer I also paid for 799 plan. When inquired about the offer given to other no one responded properly. Then they changed the plan and asked me to pay another 117 to get the playbox offer which I did. After collecting 117 they said we will get the playbox. It is almost more than 10 days, I got the basic connection but till today I haven't heard anything about the playbox. When called they are not picking up the calls. After rigorous follow up, today when I reached out to sales team, they are clueless about the playbox. When I was escalating the issue, the sales executive literally gave the phone to another person and he took another call for payment follow up which I could over hear.

One more issue was that when my office connection was surrendered, I haven't got back the refundable deposit almost for 6 months. So be careful, Hathway will not refund the deposit.
srivastan

May 18, 2019

Pathetic service

One more issue was that when my office connection was surrendered, I haven't got back the refundable deposit almost for 6 months. When I took the new connection, they were having no details and finally adjusted that against the new connection. So be careful, Hathway will not refund the deposit.
mahenlal

May 16, 2019

poor quality of service

While taking connection I have paid 6 month advance. Salesperson told that if you are not satisfied and want to close connection the remaining amount will be refunded. The service quality is very poor and there is frequent disconnection ("No internet")

I have requested to terminate the service after 2 months. I got a reply that there is no amount to refund.

I regret that I consider taking Hathway connection.
A/c No. 1170907365
Ravi. K. Goyal

May 13, 2019

Worst internet provide and cheats

They are cheats who have done a crime of theft with me for 5000 rs. Be save consumers and don't go for Hathway. If already have one the immediately shift to new internet provide.

Hathway is a cheat and a fraud. Modi government should take steps to close this company at the atleast

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...