Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

UdaykumarM

Aug 2, 2019

Wifi Connected No Internet

Past 2 - 3 weeks im facing problem of not getting internet .......When i complaint to customer care at that point of time like 1 hour it works good and then same problem.....please get me the solution!

Account Number : 1145453108
UdaykumarM

Aug 2, 2019

Wifi Connected but no internet

Past 2 - 3 weeks im facing problem in hathway broadband ...when i complaint to customer care at that point of time for 1 hour it works after 1 hour it wont work .....please get me the solution!

Account Number : 1145453108
sudeep886

Jul 29, 2019

No internet since 1 week

I am an old user of Hathway broadband service. But since past 1 week, i am facing many problems with the internet connection. The internet was completely gone from 21 July 2019 to 26 july 2019. I had called many number of times in customer care centre, but they kept making fake promises. They were using different and different excuses at each time. Then after calling them many times, they started my service but for about 1 day. Now again i am facing same problem, no internet. This is the perfect showcase of your worst service. Why would i pay for such pathetic service. There is no customer satisfaction, not even a little bit. I won't recommend Hathway to any one, and i would also right my reviews on famous reviewing websites. I will also apply for it's removal/termination in future. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

Account number - 1141853512

Jul 29, 2019

Dear shreeya,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

shreeya123

Jul 28, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING AC NO 1126208105. NEED IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION

I have raised several calls and tickets logged to complain on the on going issue of internet NOT WORKING SINCE LAST WEEK.

ALSO ON 19TH I HAD SPOKEN TO THE CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE TO INFORM THAT THE INTERNET WAS NOT WORKING. I WAS INFORMED THAT THE TECHNICIAN WOULD BE VISITING

BUT TILL THERE IS NO VISIT CONDUCTED TO CHECK AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

COMPLAIN NO 19072019W002523

SEND THE TECHNICIAN ON IMMEDIATE BASIS TO RESOLVE

I HAVE SPOKEN TO PRANALI DETE

WHO HAS CONFIRMED THAT TECHNICIAN WOULD BE VISITING IMMEDIATELY TODAY

THE ISSUE IS ON GOING FROM 2 WEEKS AND IS STILL NOT RESOLVED

THIS ISSUE IS UET NOT RESOLVED CAN U ADDRESS IT IMMEDIATELY.

THE WIFI ISN'T WORKING SINCE 13TH JULY
WHY SHOULD WE PAY YOU FOR YOUR HORRIBLE SERVICES

This has been going on for 1 month now and we have no Internet. Why should we pay for your useless service?

I have multiple times called the call centre and there is no response

I have spoken to the customer executive several times and there is NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

CAN I HAVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND EXTENSION OF 1 MONTH SINCE JULY INTERNET HAS NIT BEEN WORKING

PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION ASAP
shreeya123

Jul 28, 2019

Internet NOT WORKING SINCE 2 WEEKS

WE HAVE BEEN RAISING SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND CALL LOGS FOR THE INTERNET ISSUE SINCE 13TH JULY SINCE THE WIFI HAS NIT BEEN WORKING AND TILL DATE THERE IS NOT RESILUTION OR TECHNICAL VISIT THAT HAS HAPPENED, IS HATHWAY BROADBAND TEAM.SLEEPING AT WORK?? YOULL ARE ONLY SENDING EMAILS FOR RENEWAL OF SERVICES.... DO YOULL HAVE SOME SHAME OR DO YOU KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE

ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY

AC NO 1126208105
muralidhar.dasari

Jul 25, 2019

Power passing from internet cable

I am using Hathway internet, today power is coming from the internet cable and my model got blasted and also power is still coming from the cable. For emergency to whom we need to contact?
Power should not come from internet cable. There is some thing wrong with your broadband cable and their equipment.

There is no prompt response from customer care, who is responsible if life goes?
bkrishna_n_a

Jul 24, 2019

Hathway Broadband

I have been having network slowness and intermittent disconnection, when i raise the ticket, the restart and tell everything is fine from there end and close the ticket, irrespective weather the issue is resolved or not, when you call customer care, they will tell they have restarted, pls restart and see after 30 min, this is happening for 2 months and i like a fool disconnected the services of my other boardband, since my experience in chennai was good, i changed to hathway even in bangalore, but the service in bangalore is horrible and they are not customer friendly, they dont even try to resolve the issue, but are ready to close the ticket even checking with us, the system for tracking ticket is horrible, since we cant reopen the ticket.... i have started hating hathway and its services.

No care about customers

Recently i took a connection from Hathway from a nearby Hathway Stall at Thiruvanmiyur, chennai. They assured that if i pay for 2552 (2 Months + Playbox). I paid that amount and next day they given the connection. But no playbox received. After a week time, when i enquired at the Hathway booth, they said it will take time to receive. So i raised a complaint to Customer care. I got a reply that,I won't get playbox as my plan is different. When i said i got this plan from their guys, there is no response from customer care. Better to avoid Hathway.

INTERNET HACKING

Dear AMJAD8731,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Dear Mounika parvatina,

Dear Mounika parvatina,

Mounika parvatina

Jul 20, 2019

No internet connection and bad service

Not getting internet from past 1 month.i am calling to the customer support continuously and still not yet resolved. very bad service and poor connection.
AMJAD8731

Jul 20, 2019

INTERNET HACKING

Hathaway customer care dont understand Networking and refuses to accept complaint of hacking . When reached to nodal officer about the security of the Internet he is not answering to satisfaction . Its likely that Insider are involved in hacking activities such a serious complaint is not been addressed to satisfaction .

Amjad
rraman1992

Jul 11, 2019

Non Installation

I applied for new combo offer on 05.07.2019 and provided all the necessary documents along with a Bank cheque “009861”. The sales guy “Chandra Shekhar” who collected document and cheque said the installation will be done by tomorrow which never came in fact. The height is after 2 days when i called the sales guy he didn’t pick my call. I tried for next 2 days and even texted him to call me but he never bothered to reply me back. I visited my nearest Hathway office which is in AECS layout Bangalore, they simply said please talk to sales guy, we didn’t get Login id for you.

Fortunately on 10.07.2019 , sales guy “Chandra Shekhar” picked up my call, but he gave me a new excuse. He said, my form and documents are lost in office they are searching it.

I should not say but I am literally feeling pissed off, my experience with these guys is really bad. The worst part is no one is willing to help. Neither the guy in office nor the guy who collected the documents.
Whenever I am calling customer care they are saying, it will be done by today. That today never came.

My account no. “1175543710” was created on 05.07.2019.

I really don’t understand how these guys can be so irresponsible, to loose my form and docs. For this I can sue him, docs are something which he should handle very carefully. I never expected such irresponsible behavior from a service provider company like HATHWAY. Now I am thinking, I took the wrong decision, I should have opt for some other service provider at least they listen to us, and try to resolve the issues. Even their sales guys are more humble and responsible.

I hope you can understand my situation and help me to resolve this as soon as possible.

Rewati Raman
Mob: 8335933000
EMILSON

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic customer care from Hathway

****SPAM CALLS and Messages*** Customer care agents abusing customers over phone
The most every pathetic customer service I have ever experienced is Hathway customer care. They never even bother about your problem If you disconnect your connection, they abuse you over phone badly. Their Nodal officers and Applet officers never even respond to your mails or phone calls.

Account no 1170220183

Kindly remove my number from your database. I dont want to receive any calls or messages from you.
EMILSON

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic customer care from Hathway

Account no 1170220183

My request - I dont want to receive any promotion calls or messages from Hathway. Kindly remove my number from your database.

Jun 17, 2019

SPAM CALLS ON RECHARGE

Dear Chemfil,

Chemfil

Jun 16, 2019

SPAM CALLS ON RECHARGE

Kind Attn: Mr. Ramendra Kumar

By my mistake I took Hathway broad band connection in January vide account no 1170397133.

Ever since I have been complaining since day one to sort a lot of my issues related to GST, billing and bill generation but they did not solve.

After three months of dis satisfaction, I decided not to renew this connection. I surrendered the modem as well . Please check records.

Since them, your call centre is advised 100 times not to call me and disturb for recharge. Still, the are calling since last 70 days almost 3 times a day. Read all conversation and multiple warning to them not to call me.

Even on sunday and late in evening they call and disturb me when they know I do not want recharge and modem is surrendered.

In my life, I have seen the lousiest and cheapest standards of relations you maintain with customer. Your team has been continuously annoying my by calling from different numbers even after getting a lot of abuses from me in verbal and writing.

I understand your company has built a organisation of shameless people whose motive is to disturb customers who have left because of your inefficiency.

I have already initiated a police complaint in my area, also I am now actively publicising your acts on facebook , twitter and other social media because your company is leaving no opportunity to disturb me on daily basis with SPAM calls.

Complaint to TRAI is already placed. Additionally, I am sharing this nuisance practise of yours with your competitor Airtel Vodafone Jio and other. Surely, I will be contacting Hathway office in Mumbai and USA to educate them how shameless Delhi team is and how are they spoiling your name in the country.

One last thing, if your apology in written does not come and you do not stop these SPAM calls, I will ensure your lines are disrupted in Gagan Vihar area, people disconnect your connections and switch to other connections. I will support this cause.

You have caused me mental trauma by regular spam calling.

Company like you is an abuse for the society, who create anger agony disturbance to mental peace and give every reason to believe the INDIA is a sick place to live because of companies like you. You people have been reason for reducing the happiness index of India in the world.

Shame on you. Think again for your kids. What atmosphere you are creating by disturbing people, is what your generations will get in return.

Please go through my emails below and STOP IT HERE.

God Bless your wisdom

Nikhil Jain, East Delhi
Satyanarayana H V

Jun 12, 2019

Internet connection -Renewal hathway

A/c No;1112732159. Hathway agent Mr,Prem Collected the amount on 03-06-2019, and told me, will activate in 4 hours, Promptly I, got the receipt of payment immediately. but the internet connection is not come even after several calls to Hathway customer service number.
Several mails to :[email protected], are not checked at all and no response to any of the mails. Every day calling the hathway Customer Service several times and line connection will take roughly around 10 minutes of holding the phone. after that they will assure me that will be set right in 24 hours.

On 11-06-2019, one Mr Srikanth has interacted and connected the internet, immediately with in 5 minutes one Mr Gurudatt, called and changed the User Name & Password , internet gone, I have called immediately the numbers which are displayed, while calling. they won't lift.

Horrible customer service by hathway, and they have decided to fool us as we are not taking any serious actions.
Ayubkhan.T.A

Jun 10, 2019

Fake promise to retain Customer -Wrong Hathway Broadband Package is activated for my Account no 1162834655 with false promise

Complaint number - 09062019m269605

On Yesterday 08/June/2019 , your employee (Shakthi +91 99405 85351) called me and convinced and promise to provide me a broadband package of Rs.786 plan with 150mbps & 1200gb which I am using for past more than 6 months. I have paid the amount but now i found that Rs.707 plan with 50mbps with 700 gb is activated.

I want to know way this false commitment is provided, this is not a first time it happening to me.

This is the worst service from Hathway, you people are cheating customers giving false promises.

Please check my past 40days history, how many times i have called and raised services requests for the previous month billing issue I have paid for Rs.786 and committed by your person but they have taken extra amount from my balance and they have and billed Rs. 799. For this i haven't received any justifications till now & 2nd issue is for the month of May my account was activated 5 days before the completing April month plan and no wavier was provided.

Please provide me the proper justification for the same and Active broadband package of Rs.786 plan with 150mbps & 1200gb or refund my money back and disconnect the connection immediately.

****** SCREENSHOT IS ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCE *******
jayniit

Jun 5, 2019

No response from Hath way Customer Care

Almost a month follow-up, no-one respond my query. Is-it the right way of deal your Customers?

If no response means why Customer Care Team, Nodel Officers and TN Appellate Officer?

My account number is 1172709425 and Chennai-92

Please contact me ASAP to get the clarity of my query. Thanks.

Jayakumar

Ak Road Varachha 395006
ChandruKiran

May 28, 2019

Internet not working

Once in a week, For two days internet is completely not working.....worst customer Services won't even respond . Every week same scenario where we should log complaint.... We have escalated several times regarding it...still services are not improvised ....if this is the case dissconnect the services , we will find better service provider

ekart logistics - Flipkart delivery
    Delivery person has not went to delivery address. And keep...
    Garena free fire - My free fire Account suspended without any reason please...
    Please garena my free fire account suspended without any...
    bsnl perumbavoor - NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND
    I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658)...
    BSNL Broadband - NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND
    I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658)...
    Airtel - Reverse my Airtel recharge
    I want to reverse my Airtel recharge... I have done 149 rs...
    NPCI - Past payment issues
    Dear sir Mera ek 18th of march ka (10300) payment...
    Videocon D2H - Not refund balance
    Dear Gopal, Thanks for writing to us. Please share your...
    abcd - Illegal liquor Selling
    Regarding Illegal liquor selling in our colony Respected...
    Glada - Encrochment by neighbour
    Hello Sir, I am Balra Singh & My Building No:-...