Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

May 4, 2019

internet line is pathetic with no service

I stay in Mira road and I have been using Hathway since 5 years. Now it has been month I have been getting issue with my internet connection. And there is no response from technical support. I have raising complaint on the Hathway app that l have issue with internet but their is no response but ticket is getting closed. I have been raising tickets since one month. I also called customer care but no luck. Only false commitment that engineer will visit, but no visit.

My router hungs in 30 to 40mins, I had to restart my modem to get it working. Sometime it work something is didn't. What should I do. I have already paid for half a year. Even speed is pathetic. Need support asap.

May 4, 2019

internet line is pathetic with no service

My router hungs in 30 to 40mins, I had to restart my modem to get it working. Sometime it works something is doesn't. What should I do. I have already paid for half a year. Even speed is pathetic.
ShrirangD

Apr 30, 2019

No internet for more then a week now

It’s almost more then a week now and
Hathway Internet is not working.... you call and
They will say it would be ON in 4hr and nothing
Happens...

Nor are they telling the real reason ? It’s big time impact
On the work
sujaybanerjee

Apr 28, 2019

No internet for almost a week

Account# 1119743266

We are facing connectivity issue of internet for almost a week and your front office and technical team are unable to resolve the issue.

We have already file service request and every time we are calling we are being told engineer will visit us. I am not able to connect my laptop which is affecting my professional needs. We have paid 11K subscribing to 1.5 years but I must say that whenever there is problem your services are really pathetic. Dealing in online / digitial business you service level is too poor.

I anyhow will not review my connection with Hathway due in May only because of your poor services and you also dont care for your customers complaints. Your front office people are trained to repeat words which are trailer made and they dont understand customer problem.

Can I expect to atleast rever to the issue for fixing.

Sujay
Shyam Chetwani

Apr 26, 2019

Refund of the Deposit

Hathway Team member has taken the Modem; Router; Adaptor and Ethernet Cable on 2nd February 2019. He had mentioned that I shall receive my refund amount in a weeks time.
Surprisingly the amount has still not been refunded.
Its a shame on the brand as there are so many competitors in the Market. Instead of improving their service they are only deteriorating by the day.
I get numerous calls from Hathway every single day. I have requested several times to remove my details from their data. Every time the customer care person assures that the data will be removed and its been 3 months now I still get so many calls from them.
Hathway is turning out to be a shame in the market.

Shyam Chetwani
Account No. 1124463330.
GRN No. 299165.
Shivajidboss

15days internet cutdown with no reason

I've raised already complaint that from 3 days there is no internet. Including today, 15days are over they not ready to provide either internet or refund with disconnection or ready to reply to my messages at least to tell what is reason for this disconnection, when I raise complaint here I got only ONE templated reply as you can see in several complaints, looks like it computer automatically generating replies to complaint board. I keep on calling customer care to understand why there is a disconnect and when will be fix!. For every time when I call to customer care they tell new reason and false promises that they resolve by tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon, tomorrow evening.. daily same reason. even I spoke to 3/4 supervisors they also promises falsely.. no one ready to resolve the issue. from understanding hathway suffering for better employees who can find these issue and fix and representatives not speak properly and drops calls while speaking. if some one doesn't want to support customer I don't understand why they hell the keep services ? Better they can release their customer by refunding and close the doors!. I request complaint board to take a strong action on Hathway company and help customers those suffering like me..

Many thanks for understanding.

Amount issue

Dear Drubo Roy,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Dear arunplay,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Drubo Roy

Apr 24, 2019

Amount issue

i have call to Hathway customer care and request for new connection in A5A Block possangipur on 1st March 2019, they have taken information and next day they have sent a agent with me for collecting the amount which was i have requested, i have paid the amount of rs 2300/- after that i asked that agent when it will done he said that it will done within 4 Hrs. i was waited for their engineer for an Hr. after that i have receive a call from Hathway that server is not available in my area and my new connection request also has been cancelled without any intimation after that i have asked ok.. when my amount will received to me then they have said that it will take 1 Month that also ok for me i have wait for an month but money was not credited then i have wrote a mail to hatway after that they will said that it will take 2 Months but almost 2 most about to completed but they are not refund my money yet.

Dear friends i am requesting you to don't installed hatway brand this is very worst brand in india even though dont trust any kind of offer from hatway all are fake, company also faked.
arunplay

Apr 23, 2019

Acc number:1158029796

They have taken double payment ( Lazypay behalf of me and one more payment from Me) for one month service in Oct'18. Even after repeated followups ( mails and calls), they have not refunded the money. When ever i call customer service, they will create the complaint number and when i follow up next time, they will simply close the complaint mentioning my mobile number is not reachable.

It is been more than 6 months. This issue is not sorted out yet.

Another time, they stopped their service in 20 days instead of 30 days. When i approached their customer care, again the same story.

The lesson i have learned, Never go for Hathway service.
arunplay

Apr 23, 2019

Cheaters: No refund even after 6 months for the double payment

They have taken monthly fee from Lazy Pay without briefing about their service in 28 Oct'18, just mentioning that this money can be paid in two day time. I have paid again to Hathway for the same service on 30th Oct'18.

But, I had also to pay the money back to Lazypay, to avoid this credit hitting my CIBIL score. I requested Hathway to refund the money as they have taken money from two parties for the same service. I have sent multiple mails and made multiple calls to their customer care. But so far there is no response to the mail and Customer care people are not equipped to handle such service issues and they will create the service number and leave as it is. When i follow up next time, they will simply close the complaint number saying my mobile number is not reachable.

Another time, they stopped my service in 20 days from the recharge. When i demanded, again the same story.

It is been more than 6 months, but no action againt the complaint!! I dont know how do they even tally the account end of the year!!

Account Number : 1158029796

Apr 22, 2019

CHEATS AND ###

Dear Gayathrin82,

Gayathrin82

Apr 19, 2019

CHEATS AND ###

My service has been interrupted from 24th Jan till date. I paid a full year subscription of Rs.6000 in January. Have not received an account number nor receipt of payment.

Repeated calls - NOT WORKING
Repeated visits to their office - NOT WORKING

Am unable to figure out rhe right way to raise a consumer complaint. They sure SHOULD NOT BE IN THE BUSINESS!!

PLEASE HELP!
Gayathri
Heera Pandian

Apr 11, 2019

Worst Service Ever

Myself Heera Pandian working in a well know IT firm. I was using ACT broadband for past 2.5 Years. Due to my colleagues suggestion, i have disconnected ACT and bought Hathway broad band with playbox. Below are the details :

Connection date : 30-March-19
Full Name : Heera Pandian
Account Number : 1171884701
Email ID : [email protected]

Connection was activated and i was promised to provide 100 mbps speed, but am getting only 24mbps in Wifi Network. This is my first issue.
My big concern is I have received my playbox on 1-March-19, from that day onwards, am chasing customer care on daily basis and approximately 10 calls per day. am getting responses as "Call Back will be arranged" but nothing have been arranged. Later, i have requested executive to come to my home and fix the issue. Lot of executives have did false promise that you will receive a call, executive will receive home. Nothing have happened till now.
Still am unable to use the playboy, yesterday one of the executive have provide me Sun next User name password, which is working in mobile not in play box.

Am not sure, who will help me to fix the issue, I thought Hathway will be good and better than ACT!! i was totally wrong,. I have even circulated a mail among my company about Hathway!! Worst service ever seen till now!! MTC was better, Airtel was Good, ACT was far far good and Hathway is the worst!!
Only Publicity in the name of playboy which never work!!! Customer executive were sitting without understanding the process and customer issue!!

Please if possible refund my amount, i would like to move to ACT back!! If not possible, i will deactivate it after 2 months!! If possible for god sake, send executive to my home to check the playbox...!!!!

Totally unsatisfied with this service!!!

Heera
victor ven

Apr 10, 2019

Fake offers during renewal

After reaching out to Hathway multiple times by emails and calls, I felt there is no point. They don't look into customer satisfaction.

I received a call from Hathway before my pack expires. One of their associate told me that my pack expires on Oct 05 2019, there is an offer going on today, if I pay for 6 month, I would get additional 2 months. i.e.,6+2=8 months. I made a payment on the same day. Now it's been 6 months and now I getting emails and calls that my is going to expire in couple of days. I have raised a complaint through customer care , Hathway application. There is no response for that, but still I get a call and emails for renewal.

Now they give offers 12+2 . I don't know in what logic they wanted me to believe their offers.

Now I would switch my connection from Hathway.

Worst service.
arthi_r

Mar 22, 2019

Wrong plan explained and applied to me

In Dec 2018 I had to renew my plan 1year plus 6month. I stated getting calls 15 days before my plan was about to expire. As I was not able to pay for 1 year at that point. So I asked for plans with less cost. With other plans I was also explained about 3+1 month offer. Even in the following 2 call I get the same information with amount and how to pay. Again I had doubt on how to pay. I clled customer care they said once I pay some 3K plus amount my plan will automatically change to 3+1. But my en date was on March 4th which is 3 months not 3+1. Plus onw was not given to me.

15 days before March 4th I have started getting calls every day for next renewal. I have been explaining Hathway team about my missing +1 month. Every one would cut the call saying"I will check and get back to you". None of them turned up. When I called customer care person he said automatically my plan will get added up with plus one on the last day. But I my internet was only disconnected on March 4th.

I have raised couple of requests they were closed without any notification. In the next call from Hathway I will come to know abou the closure of my requests saying I was not eligible for the plan. One customer care person asked to drop an email to chennai help desk @ hathway.net(2 weeks before). I have dropped an email and raised another request . This time the reason what they told me was I had collected a router form the team so I was not given the plus 1 plan. Where I was not given any router. I am not sure how it is updated i system that I was given the router.

When I was explained by Hathway team about 3+1 offer and after 3 months how can the team tell me that I was not eligible for that offer. Also when they did not explaining me about router when they explained me the plan how did they suddenly come up with the reason that I had collected the router. When no such router was installed to me how was it updated in system?

When I have been explaining all these to almost 20 people and for over 30 days now why the issue is been ignored. Why there is no corrective actions taken on this?

I am very mush disappointed that not just one or two, the whole Hathway team ignores this issue completely saying "I will get back to you". This is not helping neither Hathway team nor me.
ramesh4mcbe

Mar 19, 2019

Internet not working

CustomerID: 1157324101

I hope you are well. I first wanted to tell you that your internet services are very good and I'm very happy with it.

The above statement holds true only if the connection is working fine. At the very first moment when we are facing any issue in accessing the internet, then the real problem starts. Its very frustating to make your call center people understand the issue.

My internet connection stopped working on 26th of February and I'm still trying hard with your people to resolve this issue.

First issue is we need to input the CustomerID and related details in IVR and wait in queue for the call to be answered by the agents. Once the call is picked, they will always ask what are your details irrespective of whether we provided the same details in IVR. And then they will always ask what is your problem, instead of going through the previous notes to understand our concern. Whenever we speak to them, they say that the issue will be resolved within 4 hours and if we called at EOB, then by default they will say issue will be fixed tomorrow morning. I've spoken with multiple of your call center agents and none of them ever spoken responsibly. They always repeat the same call center scripts provided to them irrespective of the situation.

When asked for a transfer to technical team, they will put our call on hold for around 10 mins(approx), which is then dropped automatically. During this time, an automated voice is repeatedly saying that we will receive a callback but it was not happened even a single time. We will never receive a call back ever to our number.

When I'm explaining the same to 4 of your agents and asked not to put on hold, they are not able to even understand the situation and still following the same process and leaving me always helpless. It's now 15 days and still the issue is unresolved, which I believe is not a technical problem but a process level issue created by the call center agents. If you need, I can send you the recorded calls of all these 4 agents so that you understand the level of service provided by your company to its customers. I think that is not required, as you can get the call recordings by yourselves from your company.

Your call center and the processes around them, really sucks. Kindly request you to take actions accordingly as these guys might be the primary reason for your customers leaving your company, which is actually providing good product(not in call center).
aarti2105

Mar 18, 2019

Broadband Shifting Request

I am chasing Hathway helpdesk and billing desk since 1st March to shift my connection to new location but no action till now. I called more than 10 times but no one is bothered to take the request. Instead they have closed my request without even informing me. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

My account number - 1138932802
aarti2105

Mar 18, 2019

Broadband Shifting Request

I am chasing Hathway help-desk and billing desk since 1st March to shift my connection to new location but no action till now. I called more than 10 times but no one is bothered to take the request. Instead they have closed my request without even informing me. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

My account number - 1138932802
mkannan2507

Mar 13, 2019

Hathway sending harassing mails

We moved to a new house in HSR layout where I had requested Hathway to provide transfer of internet services in July 2018. Technicians visited the area and confirmed that services are not there and we will have to disconnect. By the end of July 2018, disconnection was confirmed and a person came to collect the modem back from us. They made us sign in their receipt and took the modem. The associate said no copy is provided as its for their reference.
From Sept 2018 until today, I get calls from Hathway asking why I disconnected and that they are offering new plans. Every single day i receive calls from various numbers and I patiently answered them. Few months back I received a mail telling Hathway is going to take Legal action against me for not submitting the modem.

Kindly take note that inspite of being bound by the terms of the CRF in apparent defiance of the same to our utmost concern we find from our records that you have failed to return the following equipment despite discontinuation of your broadband services

· Modem / Router

It may be noted that withholding the possession of the aforesaid assets even after the discontinuation of services is illegal and consequentially, you have exposed yourself to the legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code,1860 including but not limited to Criminal Breach of Trust, Misappropriation of property and other relevant provisions read with Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.

You are therefore called upon to immediately handover the above listed items to our authorised representative under acknowledgement of receipt of the same.

Indespicable behaviour from Hathway even after explaining to them the whole situation few months back and they apologised and said it is closed. I have a received a mail again today in March 2019 that a legal notice will be sent if I don't return the modem.
sumitgurgaon

Mar 13, 2019

Hathway connection not working for last 3 days - Non cooperative cable operators

My card no. is ############I have this connection for last couple of years. 3 days back, the cable stopped working and there was a message to contact Cable operator. I was surprised as i had filled the form a month back with my channels selected. I called up the cable operator for Sec 56, Yadav Cable network with no response. I then went to the office in sec 56, there i was charged Rs 450 and they said they can only provide Package and no Ala-cart. Still i chose 450 pack to get this started. They took my card number and said it will be ok in 2-4 Hrs. Yet again i waited and in the next morning after 18 hrs,they said it will be operational from 24th Mar. Are these cable operators authentic. I doubt as the people sitting there are very Rash and negligent. I don't know any cable operator, i just know "HATHWAY". Please resolve my issue asap or else i will be forced to move to other operators/Companies. Please take this matter seriously otherwise you will be flooded with emails and loss of costumers.
Zeba Rizwi

Mar 6, 2019

Hathway payment taken but not activating the internet service

Hello Team,

This is to bring kind notice that I have paid the full amount for my internet connectivity that is 4000. As it is told by one of your employee about this scheme that I will get 1-year internet in 3500. He lied to me because he wants to sell this product to me. After I have paid the amount he told me that I cannot get this plan . Then he told me to pay 500 rs more to get a new plan for 8 months. Forcefully I had to pay 500 more because I have already paid 3500 rs.
Now when I have paid the full amount of 4000 4 days back still my internet is not working when I checked online it's showing deactivated because of non-payment. Confirming that when I thought of confirming with your employee, he is not picking up my calls not even bothering to reply.
So this kind of fraud your employees are doing with your customers' either you give me my money back or activate my internet connectivity.
For your reference, his Name is Sonu mobile number- 9599867964
I have all the chats and screenshot available with me.
Expecting a prompt response for the same.
My customer account number- 1148133937

Devesh
#9911006041
Zeba Rizwi

Mar 6, 2019

Hathway Fraud and not responding to calls and mail

Hello Team,

For your reference, his Name is Sonu mobile number- 9599867964
I have all the chats and screenshot available with me.
Expecting a prompt response for the same.
My customer account number- 1148133937

Devesh
#9911006041
nehahadkar

Feb 28, 2019

Hathway Broadband - No Refund Since 7 Months

I wanted to setup Hathway broadband at my residence. There was no signal at my residence for broadband internet as per the technician. The devices were returned and the refund was not given. I visited the physical stores and several customer services calls were made. Payment date - 30 July 2018. Account no. 1163805570. It's been 7 months and due to the company's poor customer service, I have been so frustrated. My tweets also go unanswered. Is this the way company harasses customers?
Ramesh V K

Feb 11, 2019

Net speed is low

This Hathway guys are cheating...My net speed is very low...when I raised complaint through the app they closed it without any response..When I again raised the complaint through app, these criminals ACTIVATED AN 6 MONTH OLD COMPLAINT IN MY APP SO THAT I COULDNT RAISE ANY MORE COMPLAINTS ....

I think Hathway is shutting down so that Jio fibre can be
launched...Don't go for it guys it is not 100Mbps not even close....

My account no 1162805152

Amazon/Mobile - Refund for amount net banking issue
    Dear sir/mam, I was used net banking through Amazon...
    R SHIELD - policy deacctiveted
    Respected Sir, I am Annadanam Krishna Sastry having RBL...
    bajaj finserv ltd. - PMAY subsidy amount not credited and it's been 6...
    Hi, It's been more than 6 Months and by PMAY...
    Municipal Corporation Zirakpur - Dirty water being supplied
    Respected Sir/Madam, There is a frequent issue of dirty...
    GDA - ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION
    Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari...
    Comeparedth - My payment refund
    My payment refunded my detail My mo no 9978119767 My ac...
    XIOMI INDIA - shipment of wrong product order# 5190705930130329
    i order redmi note 7 pro order # 5190705930130329and it...
    bajaj auto - DDR deduction from my SBI account.
    DDR deduction without any information P19653901683 Tr For...
    Mahalaxmi transport - Fraud
    Dear sir On dated 17 july 2019 I have asked for a 40...
    Tv, Mobile - Fraud Bajaj Finserv
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that my EMI...