Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

vnchjk

May 28, 2019

Account_1170067925

Worst possible customer care service. Have submitted my account months ago and I still get calls to renew my account. I don't understand if you people don't update your database or if telecallers don't look into the database. Either way it is so bothering to keep answering calls once in every two days and answering the same set of questions. Seriously, we have a life and it is not our job to keep answering you just because you don't do your job properly.

Most importantly, I did not get my deposit back and nobody is bothered to make a call for that. I was promised that I will get a call regarding the same once the device reaches the office. Nothing of that sort happened.

I don't even need my deposit back but for heaven's sake don't keep disturbing again.

May 27, 2019

NON INSTALLATION

Dear mohan505,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

mohan505

May 26, 2019

NON INSTALLATION

To all the viewers, here is a word of caution.
Their services is worst possible service you can imagine.
They are interested only till you pay the amount. Thereafter, no one will bother you. The company does not even have a mechanism to register a complaint. Their customer care number is only interactive and there is no way you can talk to a customer care representative.
Damie Hnamte

May 25, 2019

No internet

I have been having issues with the WiFi since 25/05/2019 early morning. I called the customer care team at 6:35pm on 25/05/2019 spoke an agent named Nayam if that is his real name. Who was being really rude and not helpful.
What is the point of paying soo much money if I am going to have problems every month? You really need to work on your customer services. The way the agent spoke was highly unacceptable. It was as if he just wanted to end the call. Hathway you need to improve your Internet connections and your customer service.
rilnamk

May 22, 2019

Issue with recharge

As per the offer extended by hathware customer care executive (No:9167097224) we did a recharge for RS.2348 for 3+1 months. He added its our regular plan which is 100GB/month. Now when checked with customer care due to low internet speed ,they said we have just 20GB/month.
I tried reaching out to customer care many times but got the same reply that issue has been forwarded to billing team. Its been more than 2 weeks since complaint has been raised still i didn't get a proper response from them.
Kindly either refund the amount or upgrade the plan to what you have offered.

Account Num:1128387023
Name:Maneesh
srivastan

May 18, 2019

Hathway worst service

I took 2 connections in Chennai - 1 for my office and another for my residence.Till the payment is made, sales guys literally followed up to collect the payment. In fact they have not explained the offer which was given for other customer during the same time. Without knowing the offer I also paid for 799 plan. When inquired about the offer given to other no one responded properly. Then they changed the plan and asked me to pay another 117 to get the playbox offer which I did. After collecting 117 they said we will get the playbox. It is almost more than 10 days, I got the basic connection but till today I haven't heard anything about the playbox. When called they are not picking up the calls. After rigorous follow up, today when I reached out to sales team, they are clueless about the playbox. When I was escalating the issue, the sales executive literally gave the phone to another person and he took another call for payment follow up which I could over hear.

One more issue was that when my office connection was surrendered, I haven't got back the refundable deposit almost for 6 months. So be careful, Hathway will not refund the deposit.
srivastan

May 18, 2019

Pathetic service

One more issue was that when my office connection was surrendered, I haven't got back the refundable deposit almost for 6 months. When I took the new connection, they were having no details and finally adjusted that against the new connection. So be careful, Hathway will not refund the deposit.
mahenlal

May 16, 2019

poor quality of service

While taking connection I have paid 6 month advance. Salesperson told that if you are not satisfied and want to close connection the remaining amount will be refunded. The service quality is very poor and there is frequent disconnection ("No internet")

I have requested to terminate the service after 2 months. I got a reply that there is no amount to refund.

I regret that I consider taking Hathway connection.
A/c No. 1170907365
Ravi. K. Goyal

May 13, 2019

Worst internet provide and cheats

They are cheats who have done a crime of theft with me for 5000 rs. Be save consumers and don't go for Hathway. If already have one the immediately shift to new internet provide.

Hathway is a cheat and a fraud. Modi government should take steps to close this company at the atleast
Naveenhl

May 10, 2019

Worst customer service

Broad band in my home stoped working for some reason, I tried reaching out to customer care but got the same repeated solution to restart the modem, same thing repeated for 5 day without fix, raised 2-3 complaints but got closed by themselves without fixing the issue,still the internet is not working but when I call the customer care they say it is resolved without taking customer response

May 10, 2019

worse behaviour of staffs

Took a new connection and they committed to install modem in 24hrs.. even after 48 hrs they not done,
the guy who explained about the plan not taken the call
this is his number, Yuvaraj.. 8838249695, 8838936788
Vinod Natarajan

May 9, 2019

Hathway payment taken for 2 months but recharged for one month

This is to bring kind notice that I paid the money for 2 months with play box Rs 2522 to my service provider Sathish (9047865909) but he has recharge for one month only and didn't received play box. My connection get disconnected after a month and called my service provider Sathish and customer care many times but no use.

Raise this complaint to customer service with all the information details of service provide name & contact details to resolve it but in back end it got closed the issue by comment recharged for one month only didnt get play box. My complaint is given 2 month payment but it is recharged for one month only. No action is taken on this closed as it is.

My connection gets disconnected now and temporary activated from the support team.
I am following with the customer service from 7 May daily but no necessary steps are taken to resolve the issue.

Please take necessary action on my issue to resume the connection & get me the play box and take the strict action to service provider about false communication which leads to losing customer and referrals.

Expecting a prompt response for the same.
My customer account number- 1172136919

Vinod Natarajan
ACT Broadband

May 8, 2019

RE : Worst Internet service ever seen

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

ACT Fibernet
Appu1809

May 7, 2019

Worst Internet service ever seen

I have chosen hathway despite good speed in ACT because of additional GB data at same price and hathway playbox to convert normal tv to smart Android TV.
Very first day the speed was at 100-150 Mbps, but the next day onwards the speed was horrible and dropped down to 2Mbps. They fixed when complaint raised after 5 days. But again very next day after tat it repeated.
This situation lasts till the end of my two months subscription and I called customer care almost everyday and visited their office after 15 days when I lost my patience.
No matter u call or visit directly they have their excuses always and never committed to fix issue 100%

It is utter waste to select Hathway and the customer care person are completely useless and not knowledgeable.

Don't go with Hathway ,u I'll suffer a lot. Worst worst service I have ever seen in my life. They should give some respect to customers when they choose their service.

May 4, 2019

internet line is pathetic with no service

I stay in Mira road and I have been using Hathway since 5 years. Now it has been month I have been getting issue with my internet connection. And there is no response from technical support. I have raising complaint on the Hathway app that l have issue with internet but their is no response but ticket is getting closed. I have been raising tickets since one month. I also called customer care but no luck. Only false commitment that engineer will visit, but no visit.

My router hungs in 30 to 40mins, I had to restart my modem to get it working. Sometime it work something is didn't. What should I do. I have already paid for half a year. Even speed is pathetic. Need support asap.

May 4, 2019

internet line is pathetic with no service

My router hungs in 30 to 40mins, I had to restart my modem to get it working. Sometime it works something is doesn't. What should I do. I have already paid for half a year. Even speed is pathetic.
ShrirangD

Apr 30, 2019

No internet for more then a week now

It’s almost more then a week now and
Hathway Internet is not working.... you call and
They will say it would be ON in 4hr and nothing
Happens...

Nor are they telling the real reason ? It’s big time impact
On the work
sujaybanerjee

Apr 28, 2019

No internet for almost a week

Account# 1119743266

We are facing connectivity issue of internet for almost a week and your front office and technical team are unable to resolve the issue.

We have already file service request and every time we are calling we are being told engineer will visit us. I am not able to connect my laptop which is affecting my professional needs. We have paid 11K subscribing to 1.5 years but I must say that whenever there is problem your services are really pathetic. Dealing in online / digitial business you service level is too poor.

I anyhow will not review my connection with Hathway due in May only because of your poor services and you also dont care for your customers complaints. Your front office people are trained to repeat words which are trailer made and they dont understand customer problem.

Can I expect to atleast rever to the issue for fixing.

Sujay
Shyam Chetwani

Apr 26, 2019

Refund of the Deposit

Hathway Team member has taken the Modem; Router; Adaptor and Ethernet Cable on 2nd February 2019. He had mentioned that I shall receive my refund amount in a weeks time.
Surprisingly the amount has still not been refunded.
Its a shame on the brand as there are so many competitors in the Market. Instead of improving their service they are only deteriorating by the day.
I get numerous calls from Hathway every single day. I have requested several times to remove my details from their data. Every time the customer care person assures that the data will be removed and its been 3 months now I still get so many calls from them.
Hathway is turning out to be a shame in the market.

Shyam Chetwani
Account No. 1124463330.
GRN No. 299165.
Shivajidboss

15days internet cutdown with no reason

I've raised already complaint that from 3 days there is no internet. Including today, 15days are over they not ready to provide either internet or refund with disconnection or ready to reply to my messages at least to tell what is reason for this disconnection, when I raise complaint here I got only ONE templated reply as you can see in several complaints, looks like it computer automatically generating replies to complaint board. I keep on calling customer care to understand why there is a disconnect and when will be fix!. For every time when I call to customer care they tell new reason and false promises that they resolve by tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon, tomorrow evening.. daily same reason. even I spoke to 3/4 supervisors they also promises falsely.. no one ready to resolve the issue. from understanding hathway suffering for better employees who can find these issue and fix and representatives not speak properly and drops calls while speaking. if some one doesn't want to support customer I don't understand why they hell the keep services ? Better they can release their customer by refunding and close the doors!. I request complaint board to take a strong action on Hathway company and help customers those suffering like me..

Many thanks for understanding.

Amount issue

Dear Drubo Roy,

Dear arunplay,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Drubo Roy

Apr 24, 2019

Amount issue

i have call to Hathway customer care and request for new connection in A5A Block possangipur on 1st March 2019, they have taken information and next day they have sent a agent with me for collecting the amount which was i have requested, i have paid the amount of rs 2300/- after that i asked that agent when it will done he said that it will done within 4 Hrs. i was waited for their engineer for an Hr. after that i have receive a call from Hathway that server is not available in my area and my new connection request also has been cancelled without any intimation after that i have asked ok.. when my amount will received to me then they have said that it will take 1 Month that also ok for me i have wait for an month but money was not credited then i have wrote a mail to hatway after that they will said that it will take 2 Months but almost 2 most about to completed but they are not refund my money yet.

Dear friends i am requesting you to don't installed hatway brand this is very worst brand in india even though dont trust any kind of offer from hatway all are fake, company also faked.
arunplay

Apr 23, 2019

Acc number:1158029796

They have taken double payment ( Lazypay behalf of me and one more payment from Me) for one month service in Oct'18. Even after repeated followups ( mails and calls), they have not refunded the money. When ever i call customer service, they will create the complaint number and when i follow up next time, they will simply close the complaint mentioning my mobile number is not reachable.

It is been more than 6 months. This issue is not sorted out yet.

Another time, they stopped their service in 20 days instead of 30 days. When i approached their customer care, again the same story.

The lesson i have learned, Never go for Hathway service.
arunplay

Apr 23, 2019

Cheaters: No refund even after 6 months for the double payment

They have taken monthly fee from Lazy Pay without briefing about their service in 28 Oct'18, just mentioning that this money can be paid in two day time. I have paid again to Hathway for the same service on 30th Oct'18.

But, I had also to pay the money back to Lazypay, to avoid this credit hitting my CIBIL score. I requested Hathway to refund the money as they have taken money from two parties for the same service. I have sent multiple mails and made multiple calls to their customer care. But so far there is no response to the mail and Customer care people are not equipped to handle such service issues and they will create the service number and leave as it is. When i follow up next time, they will simply close the complaint number saying my mobile number is not reachable.

Another time, they stopped my service in 20 days from the recharge. When i demanded, again the same story.

It is been more than 6 months, but no action againt the complaint!! I dont know how do they even tally the account end of the year!!

Account Number : 1158029796

Product.... FS4682, company.... Shipdealz - Wrong product
    Kal mujhe notification aya tha ki fossil ka watch 1999...
    Barclays London uk - NEFT money can't transfer
    RD-195683/FRD Dr,BISMARK employees I'd are true,...
    Sbi rewardz - DEDUCT AMOUNT IN AC AND NOT RECHARGE MOBILE
    I HAVE RECHARGE MY MOBILE ON SBI REWARDZ APP DEDUCT...
    Firstcry.com - Wrong Items delivered
    I am strange to know that firstcry has no knowledge about...
    DishTV - Due to network issues, recharge has been done in a wrong...
    While doing recharge in dishtv of VC no.01510998073 via...
    Homenet - Home net not working
    Today only taken new connection of home net and after 2...
    HOME BASED DATA ENTRY JOBS - No Initial Fees and get the work done later they ask...
    Recent hack- They provide job free of cost with no fees...
    jda - Neighbour is doing illegal construction at his home.
    Rajesh Kumar neighbour of my home at right side address...
    DGCA - Request for extension of date for using credit Shell amount
    Dear Sir, We have booked following tickets...
    AIRTELMONE on icici - Lost of money
    I got a call from fraud agency regarding idea sim...