Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

faronay

Mar 25, 2016

Plan change without intimation to loot money

This is the mail I sent to them, this is worst service every, if you have a dongle its better than HATHWAY, very very pathetic service, call me for more details 09731797797

Sorry to state that I have had no good customer experience from you as you
have not been able to help me out.

1. I HAD PAID 1000 LAST QUARTER FOR RENEWAL BY MISTAKE. I REALIZED IT
AND WROTE A MAIL TO [email protected] AND SPOKE TO AN AGENT TO RECTIFY THE
SAME. WHO ASSURED AND STATED TO PAY 1000 LESS NEXT TIME.

2. I GET NO INTIMATION OF PLAN CHANGE EITHER BY MAIL OR CALL WHATSOEVER,
PATHETIC SERVICE.

3. AFTER RENEWAL I GET 2 DAYS OF DISCONNECTIVITY FOR WHICH I HAD TO CALL
THE CALL CENTER MORE THAN 4 TIMES TO GET IT RECTIFIED.

4. SPOKE TO ESCALATION TEAM, HE WAS ALSO NOT HELPFUL. on the 4th attempt, the call was put on hold for 15 minutes and hangs up or you get fed up and hang up.

Since I have been a good customer and unable to get good service out of your
company, I regret that I need to disconnect the service. Kindly send
someone for the same. Kindly confirm the same.
abhijitksahoo

Mar 24, 2016

FAKE PROMISES FROM HATHWAY TEAM DURING EVERY RENEWAL

I am getting some offers from renewal team with fake offers and promises.I cant understand why these kind of fake promises making from your side.Three months before the given offer confirm by email still its not implemented.Whats your team doing I cant understand.The worst part of your service is" FAKE PROMISES FROM YOUR TEAM". There is no co-ordination between your renewal team and Billing team.Please stop the fake offers.

Mail Confirmation attached to prove the level of the service.....
=================================================================
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Monica <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Abhijit Kumar Sahoo,

Greetings from Hathway Internet,

As per the telephonic conversation, extension of 20days will be added into your account with a week’s time.

Monica.

--------------------------------AS ON DATE THIS OFFER STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED---------------------------------------------------------------
vdpawar123

Mar 24, 2016

HATHWAY BROADBAND

I have taken a Hathway broadband connection in Pune, after a first visit the rep promised me for the connection within 3 to 4 working days, which eventually started after 10 days after repeated follow up.

While registration the rep promised me about the connectivity speed not dropping below 35MB/s. Which worked for first 7 days as promised. But in that period I observed considerable high consumption of my data which was against 25 GB plan. After 7 days the speed goes below 1mb/s sometimes way below 512 kbps still my outstanding quota was around 12GB. I called customer care, the sales rep and all the local technicians, but body helped me.. Still going with the same speed.

Don't know what to do it is like buying headache. Will not recommend anybody to take Hathway connection.
Basith Khan

pathetic service

its a false company that needs to be closed down ,

they have pathetic service

my account number is : 1551758 ,

from the past 30days iam calling hathway regarding connection problems , and no one has turned up ,,
pls choose act

iam spreading this msg and filing a case in consumer court as well if this issue isnt resolved soon
shripa kale

Mar 23, 2016

Worst than I ever saw any service

This Hathway is one of the worst ISP I ever saw.
Local cable network is 100 times better than Hathway.
I am calling fro 4 days but no response other that we will get back to you.

Worst service worst net

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Toral Sanghvi

Worst service worst net

I have connection issues since a week. My account no is 364321. I call customer care daily & they promise me everyday that they will attend my issue next day morning. It is more than a week now, I call them every single day & they only give me excuses & put me on hold like forever. I am truly unsatisfied with the service & network. It is disgusting & very disappointing. So, I can say that I have paid for Non working internet connection + Calling them for issues daily (Mobile calls) + Headache. Save your money & time guys. Go for any other broadband, even a local one but not Hathway
sujitmask

Mar 21, 2016

Hathway - Very bad service

I took this internet connection just 15 day's ago and it's strange that daily i'm calling them for internet issues,they are not serious towards their customers and having very bad service as they do not work on complaints.So,i can say that i have paid for Non working internet connection + Calling them for issues(Mobile calls) + Headache.

Mar 21, 2016

Pathetic service of Hathway Broadband connection

archie123

Mar 20, 2016

Pathetic service of Hathway Broadband connection

Hi All

Please do not take Hathway broadband connection
Their sales person gives us false promises of fast connection
They dont deposit cheque for 15 days and every time a complaint is lodged with customer care , but nodal officer Mr Pradeep has not bothered to call back and confirm the issue
My Ac 1581342

Now after reading the bad reviews, Ive informed bank to cancel my cheque
Please dont bother to be in touch
With this customer centric approach , you will be soon out of business
pune_hathway

Mar 19, 2016

Hathway Broadband Issue - Pathetic Co.

It’s a terrible mistaken going for Hathway broadband. Initially they will follow you of the cheque's and movement it's encashed, you need to follow up daily. Pathetic company to deal with, customer service will give you timelines which they don't hit. With each call you will land up getting new dates and problem is never going to get fixed. If you try mailing them, expect a prompt reply with “Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)”. I request all my friends think before going with Hathway, company is run by thickos. Is it a company I’m talking about?
rahultanz

Mar 16, 2016

Hathway

I regret not seeing all the reviews about this stupid useless company that I approached for Broadband connectivity.I have taken a new connection two weeks back and after several calls and complaints the modem hasnt been fixed till date and i still call their manager in charge for the area Abhay parekh 9819600461 everyday to find the status and details of who will be coming.They dont answer your the calls and when they do they say that their people would be coming at so and so time and they dont turn up.My entire day goes of track because of these people.They have employess some worthless people in their company and no one seems accountable.My check for 3434/- is cleared and i am still wondering if my modem comes on time and when it does will i be able to browse peacefully at the speed that has been promised. I will submit one more complaint with evidence of the chat and calls again.This is out of sheer anger and frustration that i felt need to be put up and people can be aware of these fools.
InvestigateHathway

Mar 10, 2016

The Worst Customer Service Experience..

Clearly, the Customer Service and Billings Department don't hold themselves accountable. They are salaried, so they don't really care about providing Customer Service.

I've called them 21 times, placed 7 tickets and Yet all I get is the robotic answer " We are sorry for the inconvenience". Do these service reps even Think? Where are the Managers in all of this? Very incompetent bunch.
My download speed is less than 1MBPS when in fact I should be getting 50MBPS.

Secondly, is the complaint board serving any real purpose besides acting like a record of complaints? Where is the Resolution after seeing so many frustrated paying customers to go through the very same issue?

Hire people who need jobs and who value service. Fire the entire billings and customer service department. They are merely bench warmers.

I am surprised that management here is completely ignorant of the situation. This is a very sad state of affairs when no one does anything to rectify a known issue.

I hope the Times of India picks up on this and investigates further into Hathway's practices.
Qwery_cc

Mar 6, 2016

No installation

o installation done even on the 12th day of successfull payment , whereas i was assured of broadband connection on the very next day of payment.
The sales person whom i talked to and who took the money does not pick the phone..the extremely un co-operative customer care doesnt give a shit..neither they listen properly nor they have any solution,the only thing they say is "sir,kindly wait our technical team will call you within an hour"..and that hour hasnt come till then..
After so much of patience and ectremely unsatisfactory repsonse from your team ...i have came to the conclusion that i just cannot hold on to this anymore and i want my money back ,i dont need any connection from you..please refund the money
P.S
amount paid on 26.2.16
Assured connection on:27.2.16
No connection till:7.03.16
Pwįňçě Shåîl

Mar 2, 2016

fuking looting false promises

hello you're services is very pathetic i have a 5mbps plan 10gb plan after the usage i will get 1mb speed but you're stupid Internet giving me only 520 kbps speed ..... i have speak with customer care a 10 times they are all stupid idiot uneducated person you have been deployed people they dont have manner to speak and second they just say restart you're system after 5 min it will work porperly ... this is so shitt i m frustrated with hathway services ....do something or i will change my internet provider ...
vickyahuja81

Mar 1, 2016

low speed

i bought hathway speed of 5 mb but they are giving me 100kbps speed...tens times i have complainted but no1 is replying about it and i called number which is given to me at the time of buying they cut the call without listen the call the number is ( 02512566802 )

hathway please replace the @#$% employees who doesnt care the customers and u too please give the proper service if you are charging the amount
mind it
Ksbansal

Mar 1, 2016

Pathetic service

Hathaway is the most pathetic internet connection.they promise a lot of things before taking their connection but after that they don't provide anything.i took their connection..earlier they provided very good speed but as soon as I gave them payment for 6 months now they don't provide any speed.and I have complaint a lot of time. when I complaint to them they just give me a complaint no. And give assurance to send their executive to fix the problem.but every time next day they send a msg that your complaint is closed now.n they don't even send their executive and they don't even solve the problem.i would suggest everyone not to choose this connection.i have now decided to complaint in consumer forum against them.
ishwar.karmase

Feb 29, 2016

account de-activated due to backend fault

Hello All,

My account got de-activated on 25th Feb 2016 due to a mere backend fault by hathway. Account N0.: 1459635.
I called your useless customer service but I had not given transfer to any Lead or Manager to escalate.
Complaint number : 15981141, 15998280, 16009156. All these complaints are closed and still account de-activated.
I have also emailed [email protected], [email protected] but have not received any response from them as well.

Pathetic customer service.

I had spoken to my lawyer and he would need a written letter of why my account has been de-activated and even after raising multiple complaint it is not resolved. I need a written letter to file summons.
Please don't reply back stating your representative will get back to me ASAP. I just need written letter from Hathway so that my lawyer could talk.

I also need an escalation email address other than the one mentioned above because both are useless.

Ishwar Karmase
Esperance pereira

Feb 27, 2016

About the GB

From two months our 15GB WITH 50MBPS speed is getting over in 2day.. is this not insane? How is this possible? If we go to the provider office they don't have anything to say.. also this is continuing from two months. If this continues will remove the services and review will be given to all my family n friend about the cheat which is taken place.. always there is something or other issue. I want my subscription to looked in.. I want my subscription to be checked also I want my speed n gb as well.. this is almost 2 months me n my family complaining.. customer services is just for name sake.. if try to call never v get connected.. it's just making our mindset fixed for Hathway provider.. it's just big name n nothing.. for first tym the services was awesome.. v used 15GB for almost more than half month n now.. in 2days can't believe it.
Shubh Gala

Very Slow Speed And Also Studdering At Times

I Had Chosen The Plan 8 Mbps...Initially All Was Good Although I Got The Download Speed Of Only 2.43Mbps Since The Beginning Inspite Having An 8 Mbps Connection...But Now After 25 Days The Connection Is A Total Crap !!! Download Speed Would Be Reduced To 1 Mbps If Reached The Limit Of 25 GB But My Current Speed Is Only 150 Kbps !?!?!? I Want To Deactivate My Connection But The Service Is Also A Crap... The Attenders When Called On The Helpline No.1800223337 Do Not Even Answer The Call Most Of The Time And We Are Stuck Up Here. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!
MSACHDEV

NO NETWORK CONNECTIVITY FOR WIFI

I HAVE MY HATHWAY ACCOUNT FOR BROADBAND AND SINCE MONTHS I DON'T HAVE ANY CONNECTIVITY ALSO I HAVE BEEN PLACING COMPLAINTS SINCE JAN BUT IN VEIN.
THE CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE TAKE THE COMPLAINT AND THE VERY NEXT DAY THE COMPLAINT IS CLOSED WITHOUT ANY RECTIFICATION I DON'T KNOW HOW.

EVERY NOW AND THEN I HAVE BEEN ASKING THEM THAT I HAVE DONE ALL REBOOTING AND ALL THE PROCEDURES BUT ITS STILL NOT WORKING AND HAVE REQUESTED THEM TO SEND A TECHNICIAN BUT I DON NOT KNOW WHY THEY CANT SEND A TECHNICIAN.

ALSO THERE IS A GOOD BLAME GAME THESES PEOPLE AT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DO SAYING ITS NOT OUR DEPARTMENT ITS TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT WHO HAS CLOSED YOUR COMPLAINT WE CANT DO ANYTHING.
WHEN I ASKED FOR CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT THEY AR NOT READY TO DO THAT ALSO AND PLACE ANOTHER COMPLAINT AND JUST TEND TO HANG THE CALL AND TRUST ME I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH RUDE EXECUTIVES WITH ANY OTHER BRANDS CUSTOMER CARE.

THEY SAY UR MODEM IS ON SO ITS CONNECTED HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN I CANT EVEN GET A FULL SIGNAL ON EVEN 1 PHONE OF MINE AND IM SUBSCRIBED FOR A 25 GB 50 Mbps PLAN BUT THEY ARE JUST NOT READY TO RECTIFY AND SEND ANY BODY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND THIS IS NY 3RD COMPLAINT STILL.

REALLY DISSATISFIED WITH HATHWAY.
dhiraj12345

speed of wifi

my customer id is 46085777 intialy my speed was very fast i could watch movies there were no pause but as time passes now browsing is ok but when watch movie the screen is moving

keep

Feb 25, 2016

Account Number:1297468
I am facing issue regarding speed with my Hathway Broadband.
Desired Speed= 50 Mbps, Actual Speed =4 Mbps.

I have raised many queries, but each query gets closed automatically and I get message on my mobile. What a magic!!!

I am directly checking on hathway modem, not any additional hardware like router. Trust me, I know how to check, I am software engineer. I have also used ookla speed test and other methods.

Earlier I was facing issue with Time to Connect(15-20 minutes). I got same issue short term memory loss issue to Hathway Customer Care. After too much followups it got solved somehow. It was great great trouble calling your non co operative executives repeatedly. Telling same problem every day.

But since this problem is solved now the speed is dropped!!! to 4 Mbps.

Again I am in trouble! Each query gets closed automatically and I get message on my mobile!!!

If you want, I can send all service request IDs to you which I have earned since last 1-2 months.

What I want is somehow give me my 50 Mbps speed back. I will be happiest person on the earth. Also give me REFUND for the month due to issues not solved.

PLEASE NOTE: I have recharged for 3 months. At this moment, my speed is 512kbps which is completely alright based on fair usage policy (10GB limit crossed.) Please note that this is not my issue. If you want I can just top up the GBs by repayment so that you will be able to check the problem for 50Mbps.

But tell me before I waste my money for top up, If I again get 4 Mbps only, then isn't my money spent for no reason???

I AM READY TO CO-OPERATE, JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY SPEED BACK. I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA. I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AFTER SPEAKING TO UR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AGAIN AND AGAIN.

All over internet reviews are bad about hathway broadband.
Why hathway website is so bad? And after I login into my account the information doesn't look impressive. No asthetics! And Functionality>>>> When I go to Top Up Option I get Error: 'Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. I being software engineer can tell you, this is low grade programming done. You are giving internet service, at least design you webpage neatly. It will not take much efforts according to me. Due to this I am not able to top up by GBs.
Why the landline number is compulsory in feedback form on your website? WHATS THE LOGIC???
keep

Feb 25, 2016

hathway broadband

I am facing issue regarding speed with my Hathway Broadband.
Desired Speed= 50 Mbps, Actual Speed =4 Mbps.

But since this problem is solved now the speed is dropped!!! to 4 Mbps.

All over internet reviews are bad about hathway broadband.

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...