Hathway Internet

archie123

Mar 20, 2016

Pathetic service of Hathway Broadband connection

Hi All

Please do not take Hathway broadband connection
Their sales person gives us false promises of fast connection
They dont deposit cheque for 15 days and every time a complaint is lodged with customer care , but nodal officer Mr Pradeep has not bothered to call back and confirm the issue
My Ac 1581342

Now after reading the bad reviews, Ive informed bank to cancel my cheque
Please dont bother to be in touch
With this customer centric approach , you will be soon out of business
pune_hathway

Mar 19, 2016

Hathway Broadband Issue - Pathetic Co.

It’s a terrible mistaken going for Hathway broadband. Initially they will follow you of the cheque's and movement it's encashed, you need to follow up daily. Pathetic company to deal with, customer service will give you timelines which they don't hit. With each call you will land up getting new dates and problem is never going to get fixed. If you try mailing them, expect a prompt reply with “Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)”. I request all my friends think before going with Hathway, company is run by thickos. Is it a company I’m talking about?
rahultanz

Mar 16, 2016

Hathway

I regret not seeing all the reviews about this stupid useless company that I approached for Broadband connectivity.I have taken a new connection two weeks back and after several calls and complaints the modem hasnt been fixed till date and i still call their manager in charge for the area Abhay parekh 9819600461 everyday to find the status and details of who will be coming.They dont answer your the calls and when they do they say that their people would be coming at so and so time and they dont turn up.My entire day goes of track because of these people.They have employess some worthless people in their company and no one seems accountable.My check for 3434/- is cleared and i am still wondering if my modem comes on time and when it does will i be able to browse peacefully at the speed that has been promised. I will submit one more complaint with evidence of the chat and calls again.This is out of sheer anger and frustration that i felt need to be put up and people can be aware of these fools.
InvestigateHathway

Mar 10, 2016

The Worst Customer Service Experience..

Clearly, the Customer Service and Billings Department don't hold themselves accountable. They are salaried, so they don't really care about providing Customer Service.

I've called them 21 times, placed 7 tickets and Yet all I get is the robotic answer " We are sorry for the inconvenience". Do these service reps even Think? Where are the Managers in all of this? Very incompetent bunch.
My download speed is less than 1MBPS when in fact I should be getting 50MBPS.

Secondly, is the complaint board serving any real purpose besides acting like a record of complaints? Where is the Resolution after seeing so many frustrated paying customers to go through the very same issue?

Hire people who need jobs and who value service. Fire the entire billings and customer service department. They are merely bench warmers.

I am surprised that management here is completely ignorant of the situation. This is a very sad state of affairs when no one does anything to rectify a known issue.

I hope the Times of India picks up on this and investigates further into Hathway's practices.
Qwery_cc

Mar 6, 2016

No installation

o installation done even on the 12th day of successfull payment , whereas i was assured of broadband connection on the very next day of payment.
The sales person whom i talked to and who took the money does not pick the phone..the extremely un co-operative customer care doesnt give a shit..neither they listen properly nor they have any solution,the only thing they say is "sir,kindly wait our technical team will call you within an hour"..and that hour hasnt come till then..
After so much of patience and ectremely unsatisfactory repsonse from your team ...i have came to the conclusion that i just cannot hold on to this anymore and i want my money back ,i dont need any connection from you..please refund the money
P.S
amount paid on 26.2.16
Assured connection on:27.2.16
No connection till:7.03.16
Pwįňçě Shåîl

Mar 2, 2016

fuking looting false promises

hello you're services is very pathetic i have a 5mbps plan 10gb plan after the usage i will get 1mb speed but you're stupid Internet giving me only 520 kbps speed ..... i have speak with customer care a 10 times they are all stupid idiot uneducated person you have been deployed people they dont have manner to speak and second they just say restart you're system after 5 min it will work porperly ... this is so shitt i m frustrated with hathway services ....do something or i will change my internet provider ...
vickyahuja81

Mar 1, 2016

low speed

i bought hathway speed of 5 mb but they are giving me 100kbps speed...tens times i have complainted but no1 is replying about it and i called number which is given to me at the time of buying they cut the call without listen the call the number is ( 02512566802 )

hathway please replace the @#$% employees who doesnt care the customers and u too please give the proper service if you are charging the amount
mind it
Ksbansal

Mar 1, 2016

Pathetic service

Hathaway is the most pathetic internet connection.they promise a lot of things before taking their connection but after that they don't provide anything.i took their connection..earlier they provided very good speed but as soon as I gave them payment for 6 months now they don't provide any speed.and I have complaint a lot of time. when I complaint to them they just give me a complaint no. And give assurance to send their executive to fix the problem.but every time next day they send a msg that your complaint is closed now.n they don't even send their executive and they don't even solve the problem.i would suggest everyone not to choose this connection.i have now decided to complaint in consumer forum against them.
ishwar.karmase

Feb 29, 2016

account de-activated due to backend fault

Hello All,

My account got de-activated on 25th Feb 2016 due to a mere backend fault by hathway. Account N0.: 1459635.
I called your useless customer service but I had not given transfer to any Lead or Manager to escalate.
Complaint number : 15981141, 15998280, 16009156. All these complaints are closed and still account de-activated.
I have also emailed [email protected], [email protected] but have not received any response from them as well.

Pathetic customer service.

I had spoken to my lawyer and he would need a written letter of why my account has been de-activated and even after raising multiple complaint it is not resolved. I need a written letter to file summons.
Please don't reply back stating your representative will get back to me ASAP. I just need written letter from Hathway so that my lawyer could talk.

I also need an escalation email address other than the one mentioned above because both are useless.

Ishwar Karmase
Esperance pereira

Feb 27, 2016

About the GB

From two months our 15GB WITH 50MBPS speed is getting over in 2day.. is this not insane? How is this possible? If we go to the provider office they don't have anything to say.. also this is continuing from two months. If this continues will remove the services and review will be given to all my family n friend about the cheat which is taken place.. always there is something or other issue. I want my subscription to looked in.. I want my subscription to be checked also I want my speed n gb as well.. this is almost 2 months me n my family complaining.. customer services is just for name sake.. if try to call never v get connected.. it's just making our mindset fixed for Hathway provider.. it's just big name n nothing.. for first tym the services was awesome.. v used 15GB for almost more than half month n now.. in 2days can't believe it.
Shubh Gala

Very Slow Speed And Also Studdering At Times

I Had Chosen The Plan 8 Mbps...Initially All Was Good Although I Got The Download Speed Of Only 2.43Mbps Since The Beginning Inspite Having An 8 Mbps Connection...But Now After 25 Days The Connection Is A Total Crap !!! Download Speed Would Be Reduced To 1 Mbps If Reached The Limit Of 25 GB But My Current Speed Is Only 150 Kbps !?!?!? I Want To Deactivate My Connection But The Service Is Also A Crap... The Attenders When Called On The Helpline No.1800223337 Do Not Even Answer The Call Most Of The Time And We Are Stuck Up Here. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!
MSACHDEV

NO NETWORK CONNECTIVITY FOR WIFI

I HAVE MY HATHWAY ACCOUNT FOR BROADBAND AND SINCE MONTHS I DON'T HAVE ANY CONNECTIVITY ALSO I HAVE BEEN PLACING COMPLAINTS SINCE JAN BUT IN VEIN.
THE CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE TAKE THE COMPLAINT AND THE VERY NEXT DAY THE COMPLAINT IS CLOSED WITHOUT ANY RECTIFICATION I DON'T KNOW HOW.

EVERY NOW AND THEN I HAVE BEEN ASKING THEM THAT I HAVE DONE ALL REBOOTING AND ALL THE PROCEDURES BUT ITS STILL NOT WORKING AND HAVE REQUESTED THEM TO SEND A TECHNICIAN BUT I DON NOT KNOW WHY THEY CANT SEND A TECHNICIAN.

ALSO THERE IS A GOOD BLAME GAME THESES PEOPLE AT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DO SAYING ITS NOT OUR DEPARTMENT ITS TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT WHO HAS CLOSED YOUR COMPLAINT WE CANT DO ANYTHING.
WHEN I ASKED FOR CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT THEY AR NOT READY TO DO THAT ALSO AND PLACE ANOTHER COMPLAINT AND JUST TEND TO HANG THE CALL AND TRUST ME I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH RUDE EXECUTIVES WITH ANY OTHER BRANDS CUSTOMER CARE.

THEY SAY UR MODEM IS ON SO ITS CONNECTED HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN I CANT EVEN GET A FULL SIGNAL ON EVEN 1 PHONE OF MINE AND IM SUBSCRIBED FOR A 25 GB 50 Mbps PLAN BUT THEY ARE JUST NOT READY TO RECTIFY AND SEND ANY BODY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND THIS IS NY 3RD COMPLAINT STILL.

REALLY DISSATISFIED WITH HATHWAY.
dhiraj12345

speed of wifi

my customer id is 46085777 intialy my speed was very fast i could watch movies there were no pause but as time passes now browsing is ok but when watch movie the screen is moving

keep

Feb 25, 2016

Account Number:1297468
I am facing issue regarding speed with my Hathway Broadband.
Desired Speed= 50 Mbps, Actual Speed =4 Mbps.

I have raised many queries, but each query gets closed automatically and I get message on my mobile. What a magic!!!

I am directly checking on hathway modem, not any additional hardware like router. Trust me, I know how to check, I am software engineer. I have also used ookla speed test and other methods.

Earlier I was facing issue with Time to Connect(15-20 minutes). I got same issue short term memory loss issue to Hathway Customer Care. After too much followups it got solved somehow. It was great great trouble calling your non co operative executives repeatedly. Telling same problem every day.

But since this problem is solved now the speed is dropped!!! to 4 Mbps.

Again I am in trouble! Each query gets closed automatically and I get message on my mobile!!!

If you want, I can send all service request IDs to you which I have earned since last 1-2 months.

What I want is somehow give me my 50 Mbps speed back. I will be happiest person on the earth. Also give me REFUND for the month due to issues not solved.

PLEASE NOTE: I have recharged for 3 months. At this moment, my speed is 512kbps which is completely alright based on fair usage policy (10GB limit crossed.) Please note that this is not my issue. If you want I can just top up the GBs by repayment so that you will be able to check the problem for 50Mbps.

But tell me before I waste my money for top up, If I again get 4 Mbps only, then isn't my money spent for no reason???

I AM READY TO CO-OPERATE, JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY SPEED BACK. I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA. I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AFTER SPEAKING TO UR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AGAIN AND AGAIN.

All over internet reviews are bad about hathway broadband.
Why hathway website is so bad? And after I login into my account the information doesn't look impressive. No asthetics! And Functionality>>>> When I go to Top Up Option I get Error: 'Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. I being software engineer can tell you, this is low grade programming done. You are giving internet service, at least design you webpage neatly. It will not take much efforts according to me. Due to this I am not able to top up by GBs.
Why the landline number is compulsory in feedback form on your website? WHATS THE LOGIC???
keep

Feb 25, 2016

hathway broadband

I am facing issue regarding speed with my Hathway Broadband.
Desired Speed= 50 Mbps, Actual Speed =4 Mbps.

But since this problem is solved now the speed is dropped!!! to 4 Mbps.

All over internet reviews are bad about hathway broadband.

Feb 24, 2016

interconection is off

Dear [email protected],

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Feb 24, 2016

interconection is off

i have hathway broadband. service is very bad n poor. every day 10am to 5pm internet is off. this comapny make fool the customer.never buy hathway....#frusted#

Feb 23, 2016

Re activating my internet connection

Dear Ms. Shweta,

comsagar

Re activating my internet connection

Subscription of my package done on 17feb 2016 online payment is also done but till today I.e 22 feb my internet is not yet active.. I fed up calling at your custome care. My call get connected to bill and payment desk and used to tell we are forwarding your request at higher priority then to it is not solved , in a day I called 8 times everytime getting new request raised .Are we people are mad or not having any work to call at your service desk (Account no 1475575) look into this
Shweta

Hathway Broadband Pathetic Speed and Customer Care Services

Dear caritu27, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Connectivity issues since past 4 weeks

Dear Ash_m,

Hathway connection issue for 1217311 - Sandip Raut

Dear Sandip Raut, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
sandyr2k

Feb 21, 2016

Hathway connection issue for 1217311 - Sandip Raut

I have been using Hathway connection more than a year, and facing non-operational of Hathway Internet connection, My connection number is 1217311 , I have renewed the subscription on 1stFeb,2016, from 2nd feb I calling up Hathway number 1800 223337 multiple times a day ( every time your executive said it will activate in some time or some back-end problem and will be fixed in 1-2 hours time), after so many reminders and follow-ups my internet connection is not yet activated today 2.15pm.

I would like to terminate the connection urgently and refund my subscription amount 1189/- I paid on 1st Feb. , I am expecting one Phone call and response to my complaint on [email protected]

Sandip Raut
caritu27

Feb 21, 2016

Hathway Broadband Pathetic Speed and Customer Care Services

I have been using hathway's broadband services since 4-5 years and in last august i opted for hathway's 50 Mbps Post Fup 512 Kbps(10GB) Pack which promised me 50 Mbps down speed 512Mbps (after FUP). But since last 2 mths i'm facing speed problem, the speed is not as promised except for month's first 8-9 days, when i called the customer care service to seek solution for the problem they said i have already utilised my 10GB and so the speed is dropped down (WHICH I SERIOUSLY DOUBT CAUSE I KNOW MY CONSUMPTION) and hence i asked him to provide me the details of the same he said i can get this detail after logging into my account. But i didnt had the login id and password to check so i asked him to mail me. And after frequent mail reminders and waiting for 10/15 odd days i got mail stating my id and password, but when i attempted to login it showed me you've entered wrong password, i tried once again and then it showed Invalid password, Your account will be locked if next login attemt fails. I'm fedup of the pathetic customer service they are providing and the speed which is never as promised. I want immediate n effective solution for this. Please look into the matter and resolve it.

My Account Number: 773601

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...