Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Feb 24, 2016

interconection is off

Dear [email protected],

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Feb 24, 2016

interconection is off

i have hathway broadband. service is very bad n poor. every day 10am to 5pm internet is off. this comapny make fool the customer.never buy hathway....#frusted#

Feb 23, 2016

Re activating my internet connection

Dear Ms. Shweta,

comsagar

Re activating my internet connection

Subscription of my package done on 17feb 2016 online payment is also done but till today I.e 22 feb my internet is not yet active.. I fed up calling at your custome care. My call get connected to bill and payment desk and used to tell we are forwarding your request at higher priority then to it is not solved , in a day I called 8 times everytime getting new request raised .Are we people are mad or not having any work to call at your service desk (Account no 1475575) look into this
Shweta

Hathway Broadband Pathetic Speed and Customer Care Services

Dear caritu27, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Connectivity issues since past 4 weeks

Dear Ash_m,

Hathway connection issue for 1217311 - Sandip Raut

Dear Sandip Raut, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
sandyr2k

Hathway connection issue for 1217311 - Sandip Raut

I have been using Hathway connection more than a year, and facing non-operational of Hathway Internet connection, My connection number is 1217311 , I have renewed the subscription on 1stFeb,2016, from 2nd feb I calling up Hathway number 1800 223337 multiple times a day ( every time your executive said it will activate in some time or some back-end problem and will be fixed in 1-2 hours time), after so many reminders and follow-ups my internet connection is not yet activated today 2.15pm.

I would like to terminate the connection urgently and refund my subscription amount 1189/- I paid on 1st Feb. , I am expecting one Phone call and response to my complaint on [email protected]

Sandip Raut
caritu27

Hathway Broadband Pathetic Speed and Customer Care Services

I have been using hathway's broadband services since 4-5 years and in last august i opted for hathway's 50 Mbps Post Fup 512 Kbps(10GB) Pack which promised me 50 Mbps down speed 512Mbps (after FUP). But since last 2 mths i'm facing speed problem, the speed is not as promised except for month's first 8-9 days, when i called the customer care service to seek solution for the problem they said i have already utilised my 10GB and so the speed is dropped down (WHICH I SERIOUSLY DOUBT CAUSE I KNOW MY CONSUMPTION) and hence i asked him to provide me the details of the same he said i can get this detail after logging into my account. But i didnt had the login id and password to check so i asked him to mail me. And after frequent mail reminders and waiting for 10/15 odd days i got mail stating my id and password, but when i attempted to login it showed me you've entered wrong password, i tried once again and then it showed Invalid password, Your account will be locked if next login attemt fails. I'm fedup of the pathetic customer service they are providing and the speed which is never as promised. I want immediate n effective solution for this. Please look into the matter and resolve it.

My Account Number: 773601

bad technical support

I had an internet speed problem, which has been resolved now. I am write this just to improve your technical support team. I called them 6 to 7 times, they just keep on disconnecting my call. why is this so? I have worked with these kind of technical support before. I know they have to maintain AHT (Average hour talktime) but this is not the way to maintain it. I have struggled alot to get tech support from you guys. I told the last agent that why are you guys disconnecting the call. He replied that i dont know might b network problem. I said OK, please give the line to your Team leader, again he hung up on me. Is this the way you guys are going to support us. If this is the case I would like to quit and find some other service provider. Worst technical support.
ash_m

Connectivity issues since past 4 weeks

The broadband service at my Residence is down since past 4 weeks now. Repeated complaints at Hathway yields a standard reply that Net connections are down in your area and will be restored in 4 hours. Get a confirmation SMS immediately after a call but till date not a single call or their technician has visited to resolve the issue. After a day we get a SMS again that the compliant raised by you has been satisfactory resolved. Its pathetic since at the time of renewal just before due date of renewal get at least 4-5 calls per day to renew the account on priority.

Hathway are cheats

Dear D Sitaram, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Technical Problems

Dear Narendhar S,

We apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Hathway Broabband

NEVER SEEN A PERSON

Dear Mr. Mathapan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please message us your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Dear Thakur Suraj Singh,

pradeepsao

Feb 18, 2016

Modem not working

When my internet was not working I raised a complain then hathway person changed the modem and advised to wait for half an hour to activate the modem and now 3 days passed but modem is not activated yet. Now when I call to customer care they repeat the same sentence that WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED but still not resolved.

From last 3 days I am waiting to resolve my issue. Please do the needful.

Account No. 950129
Pradeep Sao
Arekere Mico Layout, Bangalore 560076
dsitaram

Hathway are cheats

My internet speed is yet to be restored even though its been 4 days since payment has been made for a top up. This is a chronic problem and is a blatant case of cheating the customer by collecting payment up front but then not providing the service that is promised. Acct. No 1151843.
Rajendraprasad Dodda

Feb 17, 2016

Shifting connection saying not feasible area

I have bought 3 months subscption plan with customer id 1542009.At the time of taking the connection,the sales person assured me to shift the connection if required in area in hyderabad.But now they are saying balkampet is not feasible.

I contacted the sales person, he said to meet higher officials in the himayatnagar branch. I went their and they told we will give you connection when we get enough connections in that area and the paid amount is not refunded.

Sales persons are deaf and dumb.They make you mad after taking the connection.
They tell balkampet is not in hyderabad(Its in the middle of hyderabad city)
They waste your time by saying cool words but wonot provide you solution.(Better to choose another ISP ASAP)
Himayatnagar branch people behaves like dogs.They says we have invested 11000 on you(Paid 2230 per connection.I donot know why they have not asked 11000 at the time of connection)
Its waste of time going to branch office.They tell rules and forget all their promises like free shifting of connection if required in the hyderabad.

Please do not tolerate these stupid people who are wasting customers money and time.
Please ban these ISP in hyderabad if possible.
narendhar6010

Technical problems

Hi sir this is Narendhar.S with account number account number 15030. I am paying the internet bill amount regularly.

Ticket number :15897652.

No body responding customer care.. They are generating tickets. but not resolving those ticket. I am making call to the customer care .my mobile balance deducting but no body responding or not taking call..

I have to submit my office code in main server my clients are waiting for me

Majorly when i bought Hathway connection i phased these above problems

1. Slow internet service
2. Technical problem repeating not sure when i get the internet down suddenly.
3. Mentally stressing and depressed .
4. My performance lost in my job due to this hathway network service which i have taken at home.
5. My mobile balance deducting so much when i trying to connect hathway support people.

If i am not get response to this night i will proceed with legally on 'Hathway' Service providers
Thakur Suraj Singh

speed not as promised

i got my hathway broadband installed on 12 january 2016 with hd stream 2 pack which promised me 50 Mbps down speed/ 1Mbps (after FUP). it was good for the first month where i got nearly 48 Mbps down speed and when i consumed my Fair Usage limit the speed was reduced to 1 Mbps, I started waiting for next month to start receiving 50Mbps speed again but to my frustration its been 5 days and I'm still struck at 1Mbps. I tried to call their customer representatives and their answer was that they will get back to me, and here I am still waiting for their representative to call me or increase my speed.
my account details:
Account Number: 1531922

please renew my speed.
mathapan

Feb 16, 2016

NEVER SEEN A PERSON

I HAD TAKEN HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION 3 MONTHS BACK AND FROM THE DAY 1 I WAS FACING ISSUIES WITH DOWN TIME .
AFTER A LONG TIME AN EXECUTIVE CALLED ME FOR RENEWAL AND OFFERED ME 1 MONTH FREE IF I RENEW AND WHEN I ASKED HIM SOME QUESTIONS HE WAS SHOUTING AT ME WITHOUT ANY REASON .

PLEASE DONT GO FOR SUCH OFFERS PLEASE CROSS CHECK WITH SUCH OFFERS THEY WONT BE HAVING ANY ANSWERS

AFTER ALL HATHWAY INTERNET IS PATHETIC AND DOWN MOST OF THE TIME .

I WONT USUALLY COMMENT ONLINE .THIS IS SO PATHETIC THAT IS Y I SHARED PLEASE DONT FALL IN THEIR TRAP
Thakur Suraj Singh

Feb 16, 2016

my account details:
Account Number: 1531922

please renew my speed.

Hathway connection not activated

Dear Mr. Mallikarjun,

The account number you provided is incorrect. Please provide the correct Account ID.

Hatway Broadband

Hathway connection not activated

Dear Mr. Mallikarjun,

Feb 15, 2016

Slow connectivity and wrong consumption details

Dear Manas Pratim,

Hathway Broadband

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...