Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Feb 21, 2016

bad technical support

I had an internet speed problem, which has been resolved now. I am write this just to improve your technical support team. I called them 6 to 7 times, they just keep on disconnecting my call. why is this so? I have worked with these kind of technical support before. I know they have to maintain AHT (Average hour talktime) but this is not the way to maintain it. I have struggled alot to get tech support from you guys. I told the last agent that why are you guys disconnecting the call. He replied that i dont know might b network problem. I said OK, please give the line to your Team leader, again he hung up on me. Is this the way you guys are going to support us. If this is the case I would like to quit and find some other service provider. Worst technical support.
ash_m

Feb 21, 2016

Connectivity issues since past 4 weeks

The broadband service at my Residence is down since past 4 weeks now. Repeated complaints at Hathway yields a standard reply that Net connections are down in your area and will be restored in 4 hours. Get a confirmation SMS immediately after a call but till date not a single call or their technician has visited to resolve the issue. After a day we get a SMS again that the compliant raised by you has been satisfactory resolved. Its pathetic since at the time of renewal just before due date of renewal get at least 4-5 calls per day to renew the account on priority.

Hathway are cheats

Dear D Sitaram, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Technical Problems

Dear Narendhar S,

We apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Hathway Broabband

NEVER SEEN A PERSON

Dear Mr. Mathapan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please message us your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Dear Thakur Suraj Singh,

pradeepsao

Feb 18, 2016

Modem not working

When my internet was not working I raised a complain then hathway person changed the modem and advised to wait for half an hour to activate the modem and now 3 days passed but modem is not activated yet. Now when I call to customer care they repeat the same sentence that WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED but still not resolved.

From last 3 days I am waiting to resolve my issue. Please do the needful.

Account No. 950129
Pradeep Sao
Arekere Mico Layout, Bangalore 560076
dsitaram

Hathway are cheats

My internet speed is yet to be restored even though its been 4 days since payment has been made for a top up. This is a chronic problem and is a blatant case of cheating the customer by collecting payment up front but then not providing the service that is promised. Acct. No 1151843.
Rajendraprasad Dodda

Feb 17, 2016

Shifting connection saying not feasible area

I have bought 3 months subscption plan with customer id 1542009.At the time of taking the connection,the sales person assured me to shift the connection if required in area in hyderabad.But now they are saying balkampet is not feasible.

I contacted the sales person, he said to meet higher officials in the himayatnagar branch. I went their and they told we will give you connection when we get enough connections in that area and the paid amount is not refunded.

Sales persons are deaf and dumb.They make you mad after taking the connection.
They tell balkampet is not in hyderabad(Its in the middle of hyderabad city)
They waste your time by saying cool words but wonot provide you solution.(Better to choose another ISP ASAP)
Himayatnagar branch people behaves like dogs.They says we have invested 11000 on you(Paid 2230 per connection.I donot know why they have not asked 11000 at the time of connection)
Its waste of time going to branch office.They tell rules and forget all their promises like free shifting of connection if required in the hyderabad.

Please do not tolerate these stupid people who are wasting customers money and time.
Please ban these ISP in hyderabad if possible.
narendhar6010

Technical problems

Hi sir this is Narendhar.S with account number account number 15030. I am paying the internet bill amount regularly.

Ticket number :15897652.

No body responding customer care.. They are generating tickets. but not resolving those ticket. I am making call to the customer care .my mobile balance deducting but no body responding or not taking call..

I have to submit my office code in main server my clients are waiting for me

Majorly when i bought Hathway connection i phased these above problems

1. Slow internet service
2. Technical problem repeating not sure when i get the internet down suddenly.
3. Mentally stressing and depressed .
4. My performance lost in my job due to this hathway network service which i have taken at home.
5. My mobile balance deducting so much when i trying to connect hathway support people.

If i am not get response to this night i will proceed with legally on 'Hathway' Service providers
Thakur Suraj Singh

speed not as promised

i got my hathway broadband installed on 12 january 2016 with hd stream 2 pack which promised me 50 Mbps down speed/ 1Mbps (after FUP). it was good for the first month where i got nearly 48 Mbps down speed and when i consumed my Fair Usage limit the speed was reduced to 1 Mbps, I started waiting for next month to start receiving 50Mbps speed again but to my frustration its been 5 days and I'm still struck at 1Mbps. I tried to call their customer representatives and their answer was that they will get back to me, and here I am still waiting for their representative to call me or increase my speed.
my account details:
Account Number: 1531922

please renew my speed.
mathapan

Feb 16, 2016

NEVER SEEN A PERSON

I HAD TAKEN HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION 3 MONTHS BACK AND FROM THE DAY 1 I WAS FACING ISSUIES WITH DOWN TIME .
AFTER A LONG TIME AN EXECUTIVE CALLED ME FOR RENEWAL AND OFFERED ME 1 MONTH FREE IF I RENEW AND WHEN I ASKED HIM SOME QUESTIONS HE WAS SHOUTING AT ME WITHOUT ANY REASON .

PLEASE DONT GO FOR SUCH OFFERS PLEASE CROSS CHECK WITH SUCH OFFERS THEY WONT BE HAVING ANY ANSWERS

AFTER ALL HATHWAY INTERNET IS PATHETIC AND DOWN MOST OF THE TIME .

I WONT USUALLY COMMENT ONLINE .THIS IS SO PATHETIC THAT IS Y I SHARED PLEASE DONT FALL IN THEIR TRAP
Thakur Suraj Singh

Feb 16, 2016

my account details:
Account Number: 1531922

please renew my speed.

Dear Mr. Mallikarjun,

The account number you provided is incorrect. Please provide the correct Account ID.

Hatway Broadband

Dear Mr. Mallikarjun,

Slow connectivity and wrong consumption details

Dear Manas Pratim,

manaspratim

Feb 14, 2016

Slow connectivity and wrong consumption details

Hathway always provided me slow connectivity, sometimes even in KBs though my connection is 5MBPS.
Customer care will always say that I have consumed my 10 GB limit. But it was said when no body was at home.

These are their readymade answers and they always cheat consumers.

I asked details of my consumption and they never provided. I dropped several mails to them, no mail was replied till date.

Such broadband providers should not be entertained any more and Govt should severely penalize them.
Else the dream of 'digital India' is never to be attained.
mallikarjunh

Feb 13, 2016

Hathway connection not activated

this is Mallikarjun from Aurangabad.

Last week, I booked hathway broadband connection. (Account no. 1095139440)

The modem & router was installed at my residence yesterday.

There has been no sign of activation yet and my queries to the customer care department are getting variety of replies which I now assume to be a sign of killing time with no one not knowing exactly what is happening.

The end result is that I am getting all variety of answers.

Please note that if the modem is not activated i.e. if I am not able to access net with Hathway connection by 9 pm today, I will return the modem.

Mallikarjun H.
adwaitainapure

Feb 13, 2016

Hathway not activating modem three days after installation

Herewith is the copy of my email to Hathway Helpdesk.

this is Adwait Ainapure from Nigdi, Pune.

Early this week, I booked hathway broadband connection through M/s. Sharp Cable, Nigdi. (Account no. 1560371)

The modem was installed at my residence on Wed. 10th Feb with the promise of modem activation on the same evening & router to be available the next day.

There has been no sign of activation yet over last three days and my queries to the customer care department are getting variety of replies which I now assume to be a sign of killing time with no one not knowing exactly what is happening. Modem serial number & mac id.s have been taken by the technical department on more than three occasions with promise of activation within next 30 minutes.

The end result is that I am getting all variety of answers.

Please note that if the modem is not activated i.e. if I am not able to access net with Hathway connection by 8 pm today, I will return the modem.

Adwait J Ainapure

Connection not done till date

Dear Samrat Laskar, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

1518295 - Hathway braodband complaint

Dear Ayush Narula, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Ayush_Narula

1518295 - Hathway braodband complaint

I have written approx 20 complaint mails and called customer service for more than 50 times but internet issue is not fixed.

These companies just charge us and want to run away without resolving queries.

I have already raised it to numerous portals.

Guys - I personally feel that all of us together should file a legal complaint and make a stronger and a strict law against them.

I have a meeting with one of the govt officials tomorrow.
Shivani Shukla

No Internet

The internet service is pathetic.
I have to call almost every week due to loss of connection.
Pathetic customer service and even worse back end team service.
You customer support team just keeps making false commitments everyday. No one really cares to follow up.

Shameful services. Would never recommend you CHEATS to anyone.
Samrat Laskar

Feb 8, 2016

Connection not done till date
I gave a Cash of rs. 3090 on 3rd of Feb 2016 for 3 months to SALES PERSON Chetan (+91 9886701701). He told me that he will complete the connection process within 2 days. Its been 6 days now and till date there is no connection process has been started.
I try to call him he doesnt pick my call. I try to call customer care they also doesn't give any satisfactory answers. Also the MANAGER SRIKANTH (+91 9742268471) is not doing his work properly and not picking the calls even. Also these people dont know how to talk to the customers. Company should tell them to have some manners.

Even i put a request for refund the amount, they(customer care) are not ready to take the request.

My Complain details are mentioned below
Complain ID: 15764339

When i put a request for refund, i was wondering to know that the id they provided is been treated as complain for installation instated of refund.

Complain ID : 15766110

Samrat Laskar
pardhu_ms

Feb 7, 2016

Need invoice copy for last payment

I opened case four days back to get the invoice copy for the payment I made on 12'Jan. Ref # 15718829 Account#1460752. I called customer care multiple times and every time they say wait till EOD. This happens for six days and then they respond "we will be unable to provide invoice copy to your account has currently you are in prepaid plan, and there is no option of providing invoice copy for prepaid accounts." I paid money and renewed the account. I need receipt for it for reimbursement purposes and I have received invoice for the previous payments for same account. This is more like u take my money but will not give me a receipt.. Very bad.. Please send me the invoice/receipt.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...