Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Feb 15, 2016

Slow connectivity and wrong consumption details

Dear Manas Pratim,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please message us your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

manaspratim

Feb 14, 2016

Slow connectivity and wrong consumption details

Hathway always provided me slow connectivity, sometimes even in KBs though my connection is 5MBPS.
Customer care will always say that I have consumed my 10 GB limit. But it was said when no body was at home.

These are their readymade answers and they always cheat consumers.

I asked details of my consumption and they never provided. I dropped several mails to them, no mail was replied till date.

Such broadband providers should not be entertained any more and Govt should severely penalize them.
Else the dream of 'digital India' is never to be attained.
mallikarjunh

Feb 13, 2016

Hathway connection not activated

this is Mallikarjun from Aurangabad.

Last week, I booked hathway broadband connection. (Account no. 1095139440)

The modem & router was installed at my residence yesterday.

There has been no sign of activation yet and my queries to the customer care department are getting variety of replies which I now assume to be a sign of killing time with no one not knowing exactly what is happening.

The end result is that I am getting all variety of answers.

Please note that if the modem is not activated i.e. if I am not able to access net with Hathway connection by 9 pm today, I will return the modem.

Mallikarjun H.
adwaitainapure

Feb 13, 2016

Hathway not activating modem three days after installation

Herewith is the copy of my email to Hathway Helpdesk.

this is Adwait Ainapure from Nigdi, Pune.

Early this week, I booked hathway broadband connection through M/s. Sharp Cable, Nigdi. (Account no. 1560371)

The modem was installed at my residence on Wed. 10th Feb with the promise of modem activation on the same evening & router to be available the next day.

There has been no sign of activation yet over last three days and my queries to the customer care department are getting variety of replies which I now assume to be a sign of killing time with no one not knowing exactly what is happening. Modem serial number & mac id.s have been taken by the technical department on more than three occasions with promise of activation within next 30 minutes.

The end result is that I am getting all variety of answers.

Please note that if the modem is not activated i.e. if I am not able to access net with Hathway connection by 8 pm today, I will return the modem.

Adwait J Ainapure

Connection not done till date

Dear Samrat Laskar, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

1518295 - Hathway braodband complaint

Dear Ayush Narula, we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Ayush_Narula

1518295 - Hathway braodband complaint

I have written approx 20 complaint mails and called customer service for more than 50 times but internet issue is not fixed.

These companies just charge us and want to run away without resolving queries.

I have already raised it to numerous portals.

Guys - I personally feel that all of us together should file a legal complaint and make a stronger and a strict law against them.

I have a meeting with one of the govt officials tomorrow.
Shivani Shukla

No Internet

The internet service is pathetic.
I have to call almost every week due to loss of connection.
Pathetic customer service and even worse back end team service.
You customer support team just keeps making false commitments everyday. No one really cares to follow up.

Shameful services. Would never recommend you CHEATS to anyone.
Samrat Laskar

Feb 8, 2016

Connection not done till date
I gave a Cash of rs. 3090 on 3rd of Feb 2016 for 3 months to SALES PERSON Chetan (+91 9886701701). He told me that he will complete the connection process within 2 days. Its been 6 days now and till date there is no connection process has been started.
I try to call him he doesnt pick my call. I try to call customer care they also doesn't give any satisfactory answers. Also the MANAGER SRIKANTH (+91 9742268471) is not doing his work properly and not picking the calls even. Also these people dont know how to talk to the customers. Company should tell them to have some manners.

Even i put a request for refund the amount, they(customer care) are not ready to take the request.

My Complain details are mentioned below
Complain ID: 15764339

When i put a request for refund, i was wondering to know that the id they provided is been treated as complain for installation instated of refund.

Complain ID : 15766110

Samrat Laskar
pardhu_ms

Feb 7, 2016

Need invoice copy for last payment

I opened case four days back to get the invoice copy for the payment I made on 12'Jan. Ref # 15718829 Account#1460752. I called customer care multiple times and every time they say wait till EOD. This happens for six days and then they respond "we will be unable to provide invoice copy to your account has currently you are in prepaid plan, and there is no option of providing invoice copy for prepaid accounts." I paid money and renewed the account. I need receipt for it for reimbursement purposes and I have received invoice for the previous payments for same account. This is more like u take my money but will not give me a receipt.. Very bad.. Please send me the invoice/receipt.
atishdwalunj

Jan 29, 2016

not getting connection and even customer no

My name is Atish Walunj. Mobile number 7040330423.
I have not got customer code forget about login id and password. For 4 days now I have been struggling for connection. Very bad service.. Now thinking of making complaint to consumer forum...that's it...
rishijain2263

Jan 29, 2016

hathway internet

Hathway broadband internet
I am ashok Jain. My Hathway broadband account number is 693989 and we subscribe to the 50mbps with 30gb limit pack . We have Really had horrible internet since last 1.5 month. Either there's no internet or the speed is horribly slow. Speed I tested is 2 mbps download and 0.01 mbps upload speed. which is extremely slow. I cant even upload 1mb file in from my email acc. I call Hathway everyday. And they assure me an engineer will call and come home to check the connection. but nobody has called from 1 month. Neither has anyone showed up to check the issue at my office. Whenever I call the customer service helpline they give me every standard excuse in the book. Modem issue, router issue, signal issue, server issue, server upgradation, system upgradation etc etc.
I'm still waiting for someone to fix my problem. I can't even disconnect the service because I have paid for a six month ( really a very biggest mistake ever) and the amount is non refundable. It's been over a month now.

These are the SMS thread of complaints I have made so far.

My next step is to complaint in consumer court and I will spread this issue everywhere.
I am posting this complaint after a long time wait. I just thought that hathway is top brand and they will definatly solve my issue but i am totally disappointed.
shubham satpute

Jan 22, 2016

internet sperd

I just taken a new connection of hathway just before 10 days. And from last 5 days i was facing lots of problem about speed. I just get 100kbps speed instead of 1 Mbps. I call customer care many times to resolve my internet speed issue. But there is no response from your side. I am not happy with your service.
I also call your care center about 20-30 times but they don't care about my issue and they neglect me this is so cheap. Even everytime when i call customer care they told that complaint is registered . What is this ? So this is my last request to you please solve our issue unless give me my cash.
If you can't take any action on it. I will leave your service in upcoming 1-2 days.
. You do not care about your customers this is so ridiculous.
My suggestion to you that please improve service. This is last request so there is yours wish solve our issue or may i leave your service?
I expect that as soon as you got this mail you will resolve our issue.
My next step is to complaint in consumer court.
My ID :- 1528239
Veradesai

Jan 20, 2016

Hathway broadband internet

My Hathway broadband account number is 1371678 and we subscribe to the 50mbps with 100gb limit pack . We have had horrible internet since the 12th of December. Either there's no internet or the speed is horribly slow. I call Hathway everyday. And they assure me an engineer will call and come home to check the connection. So far nobody has called. Neither has anyone showed up to check the issue at my residence. Whenever I call the customer service helpline they give me every standard excuse in the book. Modem issue, router issue, signal issue, server issue, server upgradation, system upgradation etc etc.
I'm still waiting for someone to fix my problem. I can't even disconnect the service because we have paid for a year( biggest mistake ever) and the amount is apparently non refundable as per Hathways customer team. It's been over a month now. I don't understand how an ISP in this day and age can display such horribly inefficient business practices.

These are the SMS thread of complaints I have made so far. I deleted the ones from 12th-22nd December as nothing had been done.

DEC 23rd:
Your Request/Complaint 15261370 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

DEC 24 :
Your Request/Complaint 15348921 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 3rd:
Your Request/Complaint 15384199 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 4th:
Your Request/Complaint 15390245 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 5th:
Your Request/Complaint 15405492 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 7th:
Your Request/Complaint 15419680 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 8th:
Your Request/Complaint 15430390 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 9th:
Your Request/Complaint 15444154 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 13th:
Your Request/Complaint 15489825 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

JAN 17th:
Your Request/Complaint 15545336 is registered with Hathway Broadband service.

my next step is puttin an official complaint in the newspaper. This is really ridiculous.
viren41

Jan 19, 2016

irresponsible reply and services from incharge for intern et services in hyderabad

i came to know the full form of hathway here it is
hath means logo ka paisa 42 tarike se
way- means lutne ka tarika
YuvikaS

Jan 12, 2016

No tech support

I have benn complaining since the past three days about no internet but forget about any action being taken even the technician hasn't bothered calling so far. I was promised every time I called that my problem will be fixed the same day but no action. I would like a full refund and I would also suggest people looking for broadband services never to go for Hathway ever. Super efficient while installing but crappy after sales help.
My account number is 1509771
pawan kumar west

Jan 10, 2016

fraud company cheating people by misguiding

the sales executive hide the plans from me and showed me the plans which were costly whereas same plans were being provided at lower rates in the other list of plans of hathway. not only this i paid a cheque of rs 858/- and they committed that i will get 20gb data at hight speed of 5mbps and after that speed will b reduced to 512kbps. but i recd only 10GB data at 5mpbs and my speed was reduced according to the old plan this way they fraud their customers. i raised many complaints even to nodal officer but no positive n satisfactory feed back. this is a fraud company
Pattabhireddy

Jan 8, 2016

Wrong billing / Fraud by Hathway

I have terminated my Hathway account no. 977925 in may 2015 as I was moving out of country. Since June to October I have not received any bills also. Suddenly from November onwards Hathway generating bills on my account and sending mails to me to pay. I have called customer care and they have cancelled November bill. But again bill generated in dec. Again I had to contact customer Care. I could see lot of idiots over there, even after I tell them I am out of country and given then my abroad no, they will again try to call the registered no and send me mail that my no not reachable. They have not yet closed my account. And it is showing due Dec and Jan togethet total Rs.1200. All this without having connection and without even using single bit of data.
They are only testing my patience. I think I should seriously look at taking some legal action for the torture being caused by Hathway to me.
vcv

Jan 6, 2016

very bad service by Hathway

i have 3 months subscription plan from Hathway, for the first month i got normal speed but from starting of second month the connection is disconnected for every 5 min and connecting again. i have complained 2 to 3 times but no response from them.

****Please don't go for Hathway*****
drharesh9

Jan 4, 2016

Hathway Internet

Reference above the internet connection keeps getting disconnected intermittently,I have complained many times and have been told that an engineer will visit my house and sort out the problem,but no one has come and the problem continous,this is causing a lot of inconvenience,today is the 3rd day I am without the internet and everytime I call up helpdesk I am told my complain is being escalated,

Is this the service I expect from Hathway and is this the way you treat your old clients,I think it is high time an engineer visits my house and checks the modem and clears the problem once and for all
Please do the needful at the earliest
mosboy

Dec 27, 2015

Hathway no internet since 15 days

Internet started giving issue. 50Mbps plan gave 400Kbps speed. Complaint several times.. Talked to their executives at office, but no solution. Now since 2 weeks no internet. Worst service. No one doing anything. Just false assurances. Mohsin 9773411819. Ac no. 1434413
Hetav123

Dec 24, 2015

Hathaway, A fraud company

Paid full but no internet. Right from customer care till appellant level all fraud people work. No customer attends and no resolution.

I must say even if you get a free service don't go for Hathaway. It is worst service provider. No one will be happy. All in my building are complaining but at Hathaway no one attends. People please don't buy Hathaway, else you will loose money without service.
Account no. 1271170
pariksha12345

Dec 23, 2015

Hathway Broadband internet

No internet for the last three days and none of the three hathway numbers listed (one toll free and two landlines) are working. So I called the Hathway tv number, which was very prompt in answering, but they have no clue what to do because each department is so disconnected from each other. No internet for three days and no one to call about it. What am I supposed to do now?!
Puspraj97

Dec 20, 2015

Net not activated of hathway internet

I have taken a hathway internet connection.

Account number-1289633

We had paid the pre paid amount of 934 Rs for one month to activate the link but after following up with almost 48 hours with their customer care,I am getting repeated assurance of activation within 4 hour which is not happening.

I spoke to their 20 agents like kavya,nivedita and revati etc and they gave the same ans that it will be activated within 4 hour but my bad luck.

I had spent almost 400 Rs for calling them but status remain same.

This is the one of the worst service experience I am coming across.

Suggesting people to not go for this service provider if they are giving you free connection also.

Puspraj singh

Connection Type/Name :Super 40 Del 5 Mbps Qtrlyu

This was installed on 08/12/2015

Since the time of installation I am not receiving consistent speed of 5mbps

The speed I am receiving is less than 3 MBPs even several incidents logged

on the issue with the Hathway service team, and their engineers visited the site, but there is no proper response on the resolution of the speed issue.

I have written so many emails and called on the help desk several times but failed to get appropriate resolution for the speed issue.