Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Deepak.tech

Dec 6, 2015

Worst Connection - No Access from the date of installation.

Customer Id : 1487893

Date of Installation : 28/11/2015

Hathway is the worst internet service provider. I had applied for new connection, at the time of installation engineer told me everything is configured and some service maintenance work is pending in your local area after completion it will resolved automatically after 2 3 hours. But till date no access.

I have logged 4 tickets with their customer care but no follow up, no call and the complaints has been closed. They have worst service and customer experience. Please refund my entire amount so I can move with another service provider.

Dec 5, 2015

Reoccurring Issue

Very disappointment by Hathway service. I need to say now it's almost one month when the problem is still exists.

A/c : 1353337

Very very bad service by Hathway.

I have all my mails which i sent to [email protected], but still no resolution.

Very much disappointed by Hathway service.

I want someone need to take legal action against Hathway.
Vishwa1981

Dec 4, 2015

Billing

My account number is 1351562.
I have requested for my bill every month a million times to customer care.
The bill neither appears in the Hathway login nor in Hathway email inbox.
I need to claim the bill.

Every time I call customer care they say, they would revert back and send bill by email.
I never got bill from month of September, October and November.

Request you to provide the bill for every month without me calling customer care every time without fail.
I need bill for money I pay every month rental.

Vishwanath

Dec 3, 2015

Still I have not seen any progress on 1353337
Ashutosh2015

Dec 1, 2015

Disconnection even after login

My account no is 1472780. Even after filling correct username and password it is not working there is no outstanding amount in account and problem sometime go on its own . It is non deterministic in nature. Kindly resolve else do refund . I have paid single payment of 3090 for 3 months.

Ashutosh pathak

Nov 30, 2015

Dear akhilesh kaushalya,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Nov 30, 2015

Hathway team,

This is two weeks and I have not seen any response from your side. Every time whenever I called your team is putting me on hold at more that 15 mins. Let me know is this the way to provide service to your customer ? All the time my complaint is closed without providing any proper solution and follow-up

I am trying one more time to elaborate my issue.

"My WiFi is not working, all the time page is re-directing to D-Link page. There i need to update my SSID and key as "username and pwd" after that i will work for 5 min and again it will disconnect.

Your executive told me to reset router but that is not resetting.

I want someone need to address this issue on priority level else let me know if Hathway is not capable to handle such issues or do i need to take connection to some other Broadband provider ?

your executive name whom i talked till this time:-

Sammer
sohaib - who closed the complaint without reason
Imraan
Musmbil

My account no : 1353337

Nov 29, 2015

Slow speed

Dear skrishna99,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

skrishna99

Nov 27, 2015

Slow speed

I have Hathway broad band connection. I got connection on Oct 12th , now just 45 days are over . In these 45 days , 3 full days due to modem and hardware issue connection was not there . Every day after using 30 mins my upload speed goes to 0.0 and even text sites like Quora loads only after 5 mins . Everyday i called customer care and make complaint . After this connection will work for 30 mins (everyday my telephone bill is 10-15 rs) . Last week every evening I was unable to connect , an engineer came and even he could not able to correct this . After this connection got corrected by itself , now again slow speed . My account number is 1454146 . I don't have a clue to whom I need escalate this issue .

Nov 23, 2015

No WIFI Router Available Since 1/5/14

Dear [email protected],

Nov 23, 2015

Issues with Internet

Dear Dattatraya_d,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Nov 21, 2015

No WIFI Router Available Since 1/5/14

Dear Hathway Management,

My Hathway a/c no. 995541
Complaint Number 14840208.

Humble request :
1) Please back your Customer Service with some logistical support so that they may feel good about their jobs knowing if they promise something it would be done...right now these poor folks have to be at the receiving end, managing flaring moods of customers and the only thing they are learning is the art of lying to get the customer off the phone...you are destroying them as human beings.

2) Sack some people working at the back end as they are not doing their job.

Its not about money its about work ethics which I guess you don't know the meaning of.

Sorry for putting it online as 1yr and 6 mnths is a good enough response time for even the worst companies to manage but you folks could not!
I would not hesitate to take it to the next level as I want you to STOP TAKING YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR GRANTED!!

-Manish
Dattatraya_d

Nov 17, 2015

Issues with Internet

I'm having issues with Hathway Internet. My internet stops working every night between 7:30 pm & 11:00 pm for at least 2.5 hrs to 3 hrs. I call up the customer service every time and I'm told that it will be fixed next day because no one is available now. Guess what? During the day, someone closes the request next day saying complaint is resolved. And no one bothers to contact or check with me. In the evening, the issue happens again and internet it lost for 2-3 hrs. No use of calling customer service as they are helpless poor chaps. I don't think they even have system to log details of what I'm telling, because they never read it back :-(

Very pathetic service by Hathway. Feel really sorry that trusted Hathway for my internet service, because what I see is the company cares least for the customers. If they really do, they'll resolve the issue first, then monitor it for at least a week before closing the request. But anyway, I guess I'm expecting too much from a company who cares the least for customer service.

D Deshpande
Saifislam

Nov 15, 2015

Hathaway broadband

Hello I want to share the pathetic experience I am having with Hathaway broadband customer service. I pay for 59 Mbps speed however getting less than 5 Mbps avg. made 4 complaints with customer service in last 9 days and they keep closing my tickets without fixing the issue. It's a total rip off and now it seems like nothing I can do to get my problem fixed.
Definitely going to consumer court as it seems Hathaway isn't interested in customers once they pay for the year.
Saif

Hathaway broadband

Jitendrabg

Nov 11, 2015

Interent Problem

I am having Internet connection problem since last 2 days. We are not able to access internet at all. Also we have called on customer care support No. for baroda region, but not able to get proper support and still suffering with internet problem.

My Account Details are as below:

Email - [email protected]
ravi332

Nov 9, 2015

Monthly Bill copy

I have enquired about the Hathway broad band connection a month agao. Your executive name Massod reached me explained the plan and other details.I have choosen three months single payment plan after enquiring about bill copy monthly. Massod assured me that I will get bill copy for each month eventhough I paid for three months.(need to submit in company for reimbursement) Based on the assurance I have taken the connection.

Here the real issue started, I raised a request on Oct 12 to customer care to provide the bill copy of first month Sep 9-Oct8. After mulitple follow ups, atleast 6-7 times contacting customer care, 15 days laters I recieved the same 3 months bill copy which is already available in Hathway portal. I requested again to send Monthly copy as assured by the Hathway executive Masood. finally after 20 days someone contacted me and told there is no way of getting the Monthly bill for these three months.

I again contacted the person Masood (Hathway executive) over call who initially arranged the connection. I was told he would give monthly bill reciept everymonth which may be accepeted by company. but from that day he never picked my call. But calling from other number he picked call and giving apologies and assured he would meet me next day. so I called next day but in vain. till now I call him 20-30 times but no use. This fellow just ignoring my call. This is really worst attitude to your customer
Need action on this fellow and I want him to show up immediately with bill.

If I don't get the bill copy by tomorrow I will definetly discontinue from the next bill cycle which I already communicated to Masood.
Take action or loose your customer.

My account number - 1426474
Location: Parangipalya

Hathway executive: Masood.
Prasanthgs

Nov 8, 2015

Denial of service extension for technical issues from Hathway internet

I had faced connection issues for 11,12,13,17,19,21,26,27,29,30 October and 3,4November (Lots of complaints raised - but for the service extension, the complaints raised were 14654591 & 14753083). Apart from these, I had raised complaint regarding speed (I had taken a 50Mbps connection - and i believe during the speed issue time, the speed was near 256 kbps - not exactly sure - could have been much less than this also!). When asked for service extension, the backend guys say that during speed issue time, I had used internet and so they cannot refund. The main use for me of internet is for office usage - and i cannot connect to office network during the lower speed times - and they say they cannot even refund/extend services for these days!

It takes atleast 20 minutes to close a call single time - this is taking a toll on my mobile also now - these guys don't even have a toll free number! I would like to get a refund for the past 3 months (my hathway id is 1153070) and money for the amount i spent on the mobile bill!

Really pathetic service, poor customer care executives and no-value/respect for customers! The worst among the lot.

Nov 4, 2015

Pathetic Service

Dear pranab2928,

Nov 4, 2015

Hathway — Irresponsible commitment of connection by Chinchwad branch Pune

Dear Jaysingrao,

Sumit_p2013

Nov 3, 2015

poor connectivity during day time

I am complaining hathway from last 2 months about poor internet speed during day time and disconnects happening 2 minutes. They ask me basic steps and then say some binding issue and note down the complaint. Also they assure it willl be solve during 24 hours. Again same issue and same steps been followed. I dont understand why they dont take the customer complaints seriously. I have been paying 680 rs a month and then have to use my mobile as hotspot to do my work and pay additional data charges. This is really poor customer service from your side.

Management, please categorize the complaints from customer. If you cannot provide me the connectivity, then I would ask for return of my payment for all this months and use my mobile data and pay to them for their better connectivity. Thanks

Sumit
(9820743337)
AniketC

Nov 3, 2015

No Internet access from the date of installation

I had applied for a new broadband connection and after 5 hours of usage from the time of installation, there seems to be no internet connection available. I had lodged a complaint(14729694) with this issue and have called up the customer care a number of times regarding this.
Every time i am assured that a technician would reach me out and resolve my issue by evening(of that particular day) and then there's nothing being done. This is the worst experience from such a over-hyped service provider. I had just got my new connection for 5 hours(at max.) and that too with disruptions. It's been more than 24 hours and i still have no internet connection.
When i tried to contact the person who installed the connection, he just doesn't pick up and eventually switches off his phone.

Your customer serbice is just pathetic!! Kindly help me get my connection back to a usuable state or provide me the details to disconnect your service and get back my money.
Vaibhav0203

Nov 3, 2015

Connection not done till date

I gave a cheque of Rs.4103 on 24 oct 2015 for 3 months to SALES PERSON RANDHEER JHA (+91 92-11-366799). He told me that he will complete the connection process within 2 days. Its been 12 days now and till date there is no connection process has been started.
I try to call him he doesnt pick my call. I try to call customer care they also doesnt give any satisfactory answers. Also the AREA MANAGER HARIOM (+91 95-82-858896) is not doing his work properly. Also these people dont know how to talk to the customers. Company should tell them to have some manners.

Vaibhav gupta
Suraj Jagtap

hathway broadband service

Hathway broadband service
I ALREADY GAVE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS BUT NONE ACTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN
Disconect in every 5 minutes
Yesterday server down for 6 hours And Today It was 8 hours
Plz let me know process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.

Account no - 1227960
Name- Madhav Tukaram Jagtap
pranab2928

Pathetic Service

Hi All,

I requested for a Hathway broadband (50 mbps 30 GB connection) on the 24th of october 2015, to which the marketing guy promptly responded and arranged for a connection the very next day and asked me to pay an amount of INR 3,080/- as advance for the first three months and mentioned that it is the process for getting a new connection.
I immediately issued a cheque of INR 3,080/- dated 24th October 2015 and bearing cheque number "558970". Which was cleared in the next two days of time.

I was given the connection the next day and it was activated immediately. Baring that single day, I am unable to use to the internet connection. Whenever I try to launch the browser getting an error message "No Internet Access".

I have tried calling up the customer care multiple number of times to get the issue resolved but all in vain.

There is no synchronization between all your teams, they do not bother about the customer.

Every time they give a timeline for getting the issued resolved nothing works out.

It has been a short association with you folks but terribly painful.

Really sad state of affairs, no accountability of the ISP and customer is in trouble in spite of paying for the services.

Pathetic Experience.

Hatway Account Number - 1462260

Related Complaint Numbers

14734778 dated 3rd Nov 2015

Request you to get it resolved and closed ASAP with the right speed and data usage capbilities I am paying for.

Moreover I should not be charged for the days when I was not provided with your services.

Else, kindly arrange to disconnect the services and refund back my amount ASAP.

Jaysingrao

Oct 31, 2015

Hathway — Irresponsible commitment of connection by Chinchwad branch Pune

I have applied for the internet connection at my site on date 19/10/2015 . And I have paid for the connection Rs.2820/- by cash to your sales executive
name: Vikas Bisoi
Mo: 9156817456.
He had promised me to start internet in 3 days. But once payment is done he is not even answering the call now and not giving my payment back. Im having a payment receipt also.
No. A26114.
I have contacted to his senior Mr Sharad darade as well but he is also so irresponsible that he asked us to go to their head office for taking our payment back.
It is very unprofessional behaviour from hathway Chinchwad branch.
It is request you to take action against these people for the froud otherwise I must go to the consumer department against HATHWAY for this issue....

SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Saiprasad Corporation Ltd.
    Sir I have invested Rs. 15,000/- in Sai Prasad...
    torrent power ltd - Asking 4,099,37 rupees to give new connection
    Listen carefully it's gonna be so interesting. My...
    HDFC - Excess deduction
    Hello Sir, Please help me get my money back from a fraud...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. I...
    RTO Pune - RC is not received
    Hi Team I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda...
    Fresh Menu - No Refund
    I placed an orderon the and paid 165.90/- using...
    revenue department delhi - issue of OBC certificate
    Sir, I submitted an application for issuing OBC...
    Oggy cockroaches - Stop tha oggy cockroaches shows please
    Stop the oggy cockroaches shows it is not good cartoon it...
    jntu kakinada - Payment status is pending for OD
    Dear sir/Madam, I had applied for original degree and...