Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Oct 30, 2015

No Internet service after bill payment

Dear arunpmathew,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

R.S Boricha

Oct 28, 2015

Money refundable (1000)

Hi myself Mrs. R.S Boricha before past month back i.e from june i have given call to the hathway internet to give my money refundable bcoz i have submitted router to the hathway they told me in the month of 24 june to wait for 60 days.than u will receive cheque but yet i didnt get any cheque but today its oct 29 2015.i had also call to the andheri branch they told me call to the dombivali internet but in the dombivali they r telling that we didnt get any cheque from the andheri. i am giving my account details. i sumbited my router to the dombivali hathway internet. kasturi plaza , D2 , 4 th floor. I am old lady plz do my request or else will take strict legal action.

Mrs. R.S Boricha
Cash receipt no : 273811
CCR no : 300185
A/C no : 1317682

I am requesting plz do my need full request within one week or i must take any legal action against to the hathway internet
.contact me 9821683927 / 9323533011 R.S boricha
karencastelino

Oct 28, 2015

Changed plan without informing

A/c # 1001077

I took a Package of 3+1 Month 50 mbps. Pay for 3 months and get 1 month free. We take only prepaid connections and had paid the cheque in advance for this package. In the 4th month we started getting calls from Hathway executives saying our internet package is over and it will be disconnected. Several times we had to remind them that we have a fourth month that is free. Now after we have completed our fourth month and we have stopped using the service, we have now started getting calls and messages that we have an outstanding of around Rs. 900. When we called again to check what the charges are for, the lady says we have taken a 1 month postpaid plan for which we are getting charged. We never asked for a 1 month plan nor took any plan since we were relocating to another place. its has been a month since we have shifted and Hathway has given us 1 month postpaid plan which we never even asked for, by their will and now asking for money.

Why should we pay for which we never asked for? Why are the executives from Hathway bothering us by calling everyday. Why no one has proper information on the account and the packages? this is cheating the customer and trying to take money from customer.
Pooja Shelke

Oct 27, 2015

change of address(useless custmer care and pathetic service)

Account number: 1338621

Are you calling you as professionals ? if you cannot provide service, don't try to make fool to customers at least.

i am calling from 8 days to change of connections and cust care giving me useless suggestions that "if you want to close connection , you do it , we cannot help further, just we can send reminders to engineer, if he wont come at your place we cannot help on that".

the process which will take 4 days (as u told) for that i am chasing from 8 days.

Customer care name(Pratap,Sunil,and etc).

after 6 days you are telling me to send a mail for address change. cant you tell all these details on 1st day itself. at least on 2nd , 3rd call.
if you don't know the process , how dare you receive the call from customer.

on above, you gave me WRONG email address (by pratap) .

for each day i am able to see the complaints against you on this portal.
Will you take actions on the request i raised?
arunpmathew

Oct 26, 2015

No Internet service after bill payment

I am Arun. My hathway account number is : 1079934.

I am getting the worst service from Hathway customer care. My hathway due date is October 24 and i have recharged my account on October 23rd as directed by the hathway billing dept. But my account got deactivated on 24th. I raised a complaint for the same. I have called to customer care around 10-20 times. Each person is speaking about different issues. Most of the calls they will put in hold and escape. Most of the time their response will be "It will be resolved within two hours". Still my problem is not resolved after 3 days.

On 26th October, i get a chance to speak with one of their supervisor and he told the issue will be resolved by 27th morning. But i am getting messages from Hathway stating the issues are resolved. But issue remains as it is and i am not getting the service. Please resolve the issue/or give back the money.

Arun.

Oct 23, 2015

no internet and false promises

Dear reachmum,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

reachmum

Oct 21, 2015

no internet and false promises

Does anybody know how to take these crooks hathway thru legal process. They are Cheaters, from past 10 days net is down and they keep giving false promises, even the senior managment (revathy ) promised that my net will be up and running within 12 hours but same shit different day.

Bloody crooks .

Oct 20, 2015

New Connection - Money is collected from me but the agent never picks up the call again and no installation done

Dear pardhu_ms,

If we could be of any assistance, request you to share your account number and contact number. We will get in touch with you.

kapilart

Oct 20, 2015

YOU ARE CHEATS

IT GIVES ME PAIN FOR THE TURMOIL I HAD TO GO THRU FOR PAYNG HATHWAY FOR A PACKAGE OF 50 MBPS WHICH I NEVER RECD. MUST HAVE CALLED N NUMBER OF TIMES AND EMAILS WITH ALL THE DETAILS THAT I DONT WANT TO WRITE AGAIN HERE. YOUR TECHNICIANS CAME TO MY PLACE EVERYTIME TO JUST WASTE THEIR AND MY TIME AND FINALLY THE REPLY ALWAYS WAS : SORRY SIR WE TRIED OUR BEST BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG, WHAT CAN WE DO.
I NEVER GOT A SPEED MORE THAN 2 MBPS WHICH I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF AND YOUR TECHNICIANS TOO HAVE SEEN.
A COMPANY FROM RAJAN RAHEJA IS NOT EXPECTED TO FALL SO LOW. AND TODAY I GET A CALL WHETHER I WANT TO CONTINUE THE SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY WANT PAYMENT. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK. ELSE BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES COS I AM SEEING HERE ON THE PANEL THAT ITS NOT ME ALONE BUT THOUSANDS WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY YOUR COMPANY. YOU WILL SEE.
I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS AND ALL THE NAMES AND NUMBERS OF YOUR TECHNICIANS.
IF U DARE CALL ME ON

98215 10123
Kapil Khombhadia
bhavikakapoor

Oct 19, 2015

Too dissatisfied with service

Dear sir/ ma'am

This is with reference to account no. 1387670

I am very dissatisfied with your internet provision. There is no track that your technical support can give me of how my wifi is being used all the time, and what amount's used by the end of the month. Each time I call to ask, I am told that your servers are down. Its been 2 whole months since I've been using your services, and since your servers are down! I couldn't be more disappointed. For all I know, your servers have never worked!

I need to know where all the gb's of data you're providing me with are going. I am tired of calling you guys for technical support. Each time your people say that they'll fix it and they do something at that end that fixes the wifi speed temporarily, ie. for a day max and then again I have to repeat the process. Probably you're doing this to save your resources and hold back your services till no customer complains, which is very convenient, I must say. Its sad to see how you treat new customers.

My subscription is supposed to be till January, but it looks like you are quite fond of taking your customers for granted. Some person at your end told me that the gbs will never run out yet again because of your 'malfunctioning servers', but guess what, four days ago I received a message saying that my account has crossed 100% fair usage limit and that my speed has been downgraded. How on earth did that happen?!?!

I need to know where the problem's happening, and I want it solved NOW or just return all that money you took in advance for providing 25 mbps speed to me for the first 30 gbs and then reducing it to 1 mbps. I just found out that I'm barely getting 156 kbps for my downloads. DO YOU KNOW HOW SLOW THAT IS?!!! Right now as well, I'm writing this email to you over hotspot. Thanks for such great wifi that won't even let me send an email!

Please either fix this problem I'm facing permanently, or take your router and wires away.

Sauras Pandey

Oct 18, 2015

Internet is down from 6 days

My internet is down from last 6 days and i have complained about it 12-15 times but it is still not resolved. After struggeling to get my internet back, i asked there customer care executive to connect me with their supervisor but they didn't connect me. Infact they made the promise that i'll receive a call back bur never got any call from them. So the customer service team( shilpa, aqeel, Ahmed) made the false promise. I am not sure if they have given me correct names or not because they dont respect customer and lie frequently. Avinash from same team promised a call back from supervisor today but i didn't get any call yet. Vest part is dat aqeel told me that his supervisor shanwaz doesnt have time for customer. I am getting ticket resolved msg everyday but issue never got resolved so just lo save the SLA they close the ticket even if issue is still persisting. Grow up Harhway
pardhu_ms

Oct 17, 2015

BLRISP/22230 is the bill number that I received from the agent who collected 6840/- rupees from me four days ago and till now the installation is not done. I tried to reach out to the agent and the customer care multiple times and the agent did not even pick up my call and never returned my call. While collecting the money I was told that the connection will be given on the same day but the promise was never kept. I contacted another sales agent who has been contacting me thrice in a day till I took the connection and he replied - You can do whatever you want to but we cannot do anything. They used to call me every single days for two weeks till I took the connection. The customer support says they do not have my mobile number registered but I have the bill.

There is no nodal officer for Hathway in Bangalore. I am only left with an option to register a complaint for cheating and criminal breach of trust in the police station for not returning the service for the money I paid. But can any action be taken against the agents and can the installation be made or is this the only possible way for me to get back my money?

Oct 16, 2015

AC NO 1183398
COMPLAIN NO 14400077
THIS IS REMINDER THAT I HAVE LODGED COMPLAIN ON 6.10 to hathway helpline desk
Then on 12.10 to your board but still no response till today
Customer care service is worst above all.they keep saying exective will call you.
If we did not get any response till today evening then i am bound take legal action aganist you

Refund of unused data and deposit

Dear Ashutosh Jha,

worst service

Dear varsha sohanda,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Oct 13, 2015

Not having internet from past a week, shame on you Hathway,

Dear chenchumuni,

Ashutosh Jha

Refund of unused data and deposit

My account number 1158319, registered under the name of Jyoti Jha, is terminated. I want to know when I'll get the refund and how will I get it? Do I need to provide my bank details?
Also, how much time will take this process to complete?

Hathway Details:
Account no: 1158319
Registered Name: Jyoti Jha
Mobile: 7795338870
Email: [email protected]

I have raised multiple requests and written emails but there is no communication from Hathway end. Customer care service is the worst above all, they hardly listen to your issue. They keep saying executive will call you back, but now after 25 days I'm sure he won't call back. Whenever I wish to talk with the supervisor, they keep me on hold and after 15-20mins either no one replies or the call gets disconnected. Wasted so much money!

If you guys are not gonna process my request please let me that too.

Awaiting your response.
varsha sohanda

Oct 12, 2015

worst service

hathway has worst service in city.their service is even poor then BSNL .even BSNL resolve problem with in 2 to 3 hours and call back but hathway customer care just reply every time there is technical problem which resolve in 4 hours but it take even a week. my connection is just 10 days old i call them 15 times there is very poor response.please don't buy hathway connection i never ever advise anyone to buy hathway connection .Airtel is far better then hathway they never have technical problem not even you broadband
Uttam deswal

Oct 12, 2015

Renew net with an speed of 25 mbps . Getting 512 kbps renew on 26.09.15 . Till today

A/c No 1183398
Complain no14400077
No response from your helpline desk.
chenchumuni

Oct 11, 2015

Not having internet from past a week, shame on you Hathway

I have migrated from a low speed internet plan to 50mbps high speed plans on 5th of October. From then, until today I don't have internet at all. Every day I call Atleast 5 times to customer care and they keep giving fake promises shamelessly that they will fix in 24 hours and technical person will call you. but nobody has called me yet. Shame on you guys. If you don't know how to handle the issues, why do you have to run the business and keep us in problems. I have to work from home and you guys are playing with the customers.
I do want to file a case against Hathaway in consumer court.
My account number is 850965.
Vignesh77

Oct 10, 2015

Connection has not been working from next day Since installation

Its just been 6 days since I took the connection out of which 5 days its not been working.I have paid 3months rent in advance also.
I have been calling and complaining the customer care twice daily,they just keep giving false promises that it'll be resolved by end of day.I am tired and irritated of doing this.The problem seriously needs to be resolved fast orelse I will take it to consumer court.
Connection number-1446735

Connection has not been working Since installation

Dear lanand001,

lanand001

Connection has not been working Since installation

I had got a Hathway broadband connection on 27th September. I had taken a 50MBps 50 GB plan and paid the advance rental for three months. The installation happened promptly in a couple of days.

However there ends to good part and starts my misery.

Since the day of installation, I have not been able to access the internet. I was given an user id and password, which does not work.
I have been trying to sort this out for the last 10 days without any success.
I have been calling their customer service number every single day, talked to their so called escalation manager and there is no resolution. Every single call I am promised that the issue would be resolved in 24 hrs / 10 hrs, but nothing happens. Till date I have not got a single call back from Hathway to check on the issue or try to resolve the problem.
Its so rediculous that they have been dragging a simple problem for so many days and have no intention of resolving it. I am tired, frustrated and am checking out on what my options are. I have all the records of the number of calls made and the fact that I have not been able to use the internet even for one single day. Please let me know if I can approach the consumer court for the agony this whole episode has caused after paying money for 3 months of service.

My account number is 1437702
shiv432

Oct 9, 2015

not able to connect laptop

bad services false promises
How many times you people need to be informed for the same problem this is not the right way, your main concern is to install the connection after that no no body is there to look after the customers problems.
all the complains made for account no 1427320 gone in vain.
and from last 10 days i am not able to use my connection for connecting the laptop for which i took the connection.
so kindly look into the matter seriously and the expiry may be extend for this month as it was not usable from last 10 days.

thankx

Flanking Research - 1 No. Froad company
    Mujse 25k liye or bola ki aapko par day ka 1500-2000...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Extension of Stay
    I have a complaint against MGM hospital, Vashi. My dad...
    Battery for byke - Shopculesh
    Sir my product pickup by bluedart curiur boy name Kush...
    www.nivasolution.in - www.nivasolution.in
    hello frd pls do not registered to www.nivasolution.in is...
    MP Scholarship Portal - I can't apply any scholarships due to some problem
    Sir my mp scholarship ka form submit nahi ho raha h usme...
    A.K.DESIGNS - Courier Not Delivered
    Hi, I am really amused and disappointed to see such...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network Problem
    Dear Sir, we have faced last one month network problem,...
    Magma HDI General Insurance Company Ltd - Do not give policy paper even with money
    Dear Sir/Madam Respectfully I would like to say you that...
    Hinjewadi, Pune Traffic - Road has many potholes and manholes Wipro Circle to...
    Bad Condition of Roads. I would like to draw your kind...
    Bank Mitra BC Pvt Ltd - Refund my payment
    Online csp apply kiya tha to Mila nahi 55000 payment kiya...