Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Nov 4, 2015

Hathway — Irresponsible commitment of connection by Chinchwad branch Pune

Dear Jaysingrao,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Sumit_p2013

Nov 3, 2015

poor connectivity during day time

I am complaining hathway from last 2 months about poor internet speed during day time and disconnects happening 2 minutes. They ask me basic steps and then say some binding issue and note down the complaint. Also they assure it willl be solve during 24 hours. Again same issue and same steps been followed. I dont understand why they dont take the customer complaints seriously. I have been paying 680 rs a month and then have to use my mobile as hotspot to do my work and pay additional data charges. This is really poor customer service from your side.

Management, please categorize the complaints from customer. If you cannot provide me the connectivity, then I would ask for return of my payment for all this months and use my mobile data and pay to them for their better connectivity. Thanks

Sumit
(9820743337)
AniketC

Nov 3, 2015

No Internet access from the date of installation

I had applied for a new broadband connection and after 5 hours of usage from the time of installation, there seems to be no internet connection available. I had lodged a complaint(14729694) with this issue and have called up the customer care a number of times regarding this.
Every time i am assured that a technician would reach me out and resolve my issue by evening(of that particular day) and then there's nothing being done. This is the worst experience from such a over-hyped service provider. I had just got my new connection for 5 hours(at max.) and that too with disruptions. It's been more than 24 hours and i still have no internet connection.
When i tried to contact the person who installed the connection, he just doesn't pick up and eventually switches off his phone.

Your customer serbice is just pathetic!! Kindly help me get my connection back to a usuable state or provide me the details to disconnect your service and get back my money.
Vaibhav0203

Nov 3, 2015

Connection not done till date

I gave a cheque of Rs.4103 on 24 oct 2015 for 3 months to SALES PERSON RANDHEER JHA (+91 92-11-366799). He told me that he will complete the connection process within 2 days. Its been 12 days now and till date there is no connection process has been started.
I try to call him he doesnt pick my call. I try to call customer care they also doesnt give any satisfactory answers. Also the AREA MANAGER HARIOM (+91 95-82-858896) is not doing his work properly. Also these people dont know how to talk to the customers. Company should tell them to have some manners.

Vaibhav gupta
Suraj Jagtap

hathway broadband service

Hathway broadband service
I ALREADY GAVE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS BUT NONE ACTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN
Disconect in every 5 minutes
Yesterday server down for 6 hours And Today It was 8 hours
Plz let me know process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.

Account no - 1227960
Name- Madhav Tukaram Jagtap
pranab2928

Pathetic Service

Hi All,

I requested for a Hathway broadband (50 mbps 30 GB connection) on the 24th of october 2015, to which the marketing guy promptly responded and arranged for a connection the very next day and asked me to pay an amount of INR 3,080/- as advance for the first three months and mentioned that it is the process for getting a new connection.
I immediately issued a cheque of INR 3,080/- dated 24th October 2015 and bearing cheque number "558970". Which was cleared in the next two days of time.

I was given the connection the next day and it was activated immediately. Baring that single day, I am unable to use to the internet connection. Whenever I try to launch the browser getting an error message "No Internet Access".

I have tried calling up the customer care multiple number of times to get the issue resolved but all in vain.

There is no synchronization between all your teams, they do not bother about the customer.

Every time they give a timeline for getting the issued resolved nothing works out.

It has been a short association with you folks but terribly painful.

Really sad state of affairs, no accountability of the ISP and customer is in trouble in spite of paying for the services.

Pathetic Experience.

Hatway Account Number - 1462260

Related Complaint Numbers

14734778 dated 3rd Nov 2015

Request you to get it resolved and closed ASAP with the right speed and data usage capbilities I am paying for.

Moreover I should not be charged for the days when I was not provided with your services.

Else, kindly arrange to disconnect the services and refund back my amount ASAP.

Jaysingrao

Oct 31, 2015

Hathway — Irresponsible commitment of connection by Chinchwad branch Pune

I have applied for the internet connection at my site on date 19/10/2015 . And I have paid for the connection Rs.2820/- by cash to your sales executive
name: Vikas Bisoi
Mo: 9156817456.
He had promised me to start internet in 3 days. But once payment is done he is not even answering the call now and not giving my payment back. Im having a payment receipt also.
No. A26114.
I have contacted to his senior Mr Sharad darade as well but he is also so irresponsible that he asked us to go to their head office for taking our payment back.
It is very unprofessional behaviour from hathway Chinchwad branch.
It is request you to take action against these people for the froud otherwise I must go to the consumer department against HATHWAY for this issue....

Money refundable (1000)

Dear arunpmathew,

R.S Boricha

Oct 28, 2015

Money refundable (1000)

Hi myself Mrs. R.S Boricha before past month back i.e from june i have given call to the hathway internet to give my money refundable bcoz i have submitted router to the hathway they told me in the month of 24 june to wait for 60 days.than u will receive cheque but yet i didnt get any cheque but today its oct 29 2015.i had also call to the andheri branch they told me call to the dombivali internet but in the dombivali they r telling that we didnt get any cheque from the andheri. i am giving my account details. i sumbited my router to the dombivali hathway internet. kasturi plaza , D2 , 4 th floor. I am old lady plz do my request or else will take strict legal action.

Mrs. R.S Boricha
Cash receipt no : 273811
CCR no : 300185
A/C no : 1317682

I am requesting plz do my need full request within one week or i must take any legal action against to the hathway internet
.contact me 9821683927 / 9323533011 R.S boricha
karencastelino

Oct 28, 2015

Changed plan without informing

A/c # 1001077

I took a Package of 3+1 Month 50 mbps. Pay for 3 months and get 1 month free. We take only prepaid connections and had paid the cheque in advance for this package. In the 4th month we started getting calls from Hathway executives saying our internet package is over and it will be disconnected. Several times we had to remind them that we have a fourth month that is free. Now after we have completed our fourth month and we have stopped using the service, we have now started getting calls and messages that we have an outstanding of around Rs. 900. When we called again to check what the charges are for, the lady says we have taken a 1 month postpaid plan for which we are getting charged. We never asked for a 1 month plan nor took any plan since we were relocating to another place. its has been a month since we have shifted and Hathway has given us 1 month postpaid plan which we never even asked for, by their will and now asking for money.

Why should we pay for which we never asked for? Why are the executives from Hathway bothering us by calling everyday. Why no one has proper information on the account and the packages? this is cheating the customer and trying to take money from customer.
Pooja Shelke

Oct 27, 2015

change of address(useless custmer care and pathetic service)

Account number: 1338621

Are you calling you as professionals ? if you cannot provide service, don't try to make fool to customers at least.

i am calling from 8 days to change of connections and cust care giving me useless suggestions that "if you want to close connection , you do it , we cannot help further, just we can send reminders to engineer, if he wont come at your place we cannot help on that".

the process which will take 4 days (as u told) for that i am chasing from 8 days.

Customer care name(Pratap,Sunil,and etc).

after 6 days you are telling me to send a mail for address change. cant you tell all these details on 1st day itself. at least on 2nd , 3rd call.
if you don't know the process , how dare you receive the call from customer.

on above, you gave me WRONG email address (by pratap) .

for each day i am able to see the complaints against you on this portal.
Will you take actions on the request i raised?
arunpmathew

Oct 26, 2015

No Internet service after bill payment

I am Arun. My hathway account number is : 1079934.

I am getting the worst service from Hathway customer care. My hathway due date is October 24 and i have recharged my account on October 23rd as directed by the hathway billing dept. But my account got deactivated on 24th. I raised a complaint for the same. I have called to customer care around 10-20 times. Each person is speaking about different issues. Most of the calls they will put in hold and escape. Most of the time their response will be "It will be resolved within two hours". Still my problem is not resolved after 3 days.

On 26th October, i get a chance to speak with one of their supervisor and he told the issue will be resolved by 27th morning. But i am getting messages from Hathway stating the issues are resolved. But issue remains as it is and i am not getting the service. Please resolve the issue/or give back the money.

Arun.

Oct 23, 2015

no internet and false promises

Dear reachmum,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

reachmum

Oct 21, 2015

no internet and false promises

Does anybody know how to take these crooks hathway thru legal process. They are Cheaters, from past 10 days net is down and they keep giving false promises, even the senior managment (revathy ) promised that my net will be up and running within 12 hours but same shit different day.

Bloody crooks .

Oct 20, 2015

New Connection - Money is collected from me but the agent never picks up the call again and no installation done

Dear pardhu_ms,

If we could be of any assistance, request you to share your account number and contact number. We will get in touch with you.

kapilart

Oct 20, 2015

YOU ARE CHEATS

IT GIVES ME PAIN FOR THE TURMOIL I HAD TO GO THRU FOR PAYNG HATHWAY FOR A PACKAGE OF 50 MBPS WHICH I NEVER RECD. MUST HAVE CALLED N NUMBER OF TIMES AND EMAILS WITH ALL THE DETAILS THAT I DONT WANT TO WRITE AGAIN HERE. YOUR TECHNICIANS CAME TO MY PLACE EVERYTIME TO JUST WASTE THEIR AND MY TIME AND FINALLY THE REPLY ALWAYS WAS : SORRY SIR WE TRIED OUR BEST BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG, WHAT CAN WE DO.
I NEVER GOT A SPEED MORE THAN 2 MBPS WHICH I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF AND YOUR TECHNICIANS TOO HAVE SEEN.
A COMPANY FROM RAJAN RAHEJA IS NOT EXPECTED TO FALL SO LOW. AND TODAY I GET A CALL WHETHER I WANT TO CONTINUE THE SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY WANT PAYMENT. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK. ELSE BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES COS I AM SEEING HERE ON THE PANEL THAT ITS NOT ME ALONE BUT THOUSANDS WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY YOUR COMPANY. YOU WILL SEE.
I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS AND ALL THE NAMES AND NUMBERS OF YOUR TECHNICIANS.
IF U DARE CALL ME ON

98215 10123
Kapil Khombhadia
bhavikakapoor

Oct 19, 2015

Too dissatisfied with service

Dear sir/ ma'am

This is with reference to account no. 1387670

I am very dissatisfied with your internet provision. There is no track that your technical support can give me of how my wifi is being used all the time, and what amount's used by the end of the month. Each time I call to ask, I am told that your servers are down. Its been 2 whole months since I've been using your services, and since your servers are down! I couldn't be more disappointed. For all I know, your servers have never worked!

I need to know where all the gb's of data you're providing me with are going. I am tired of calling you guys for technical support. Each time your people say that they'll fix it and they do something at that end that fixes the wifi speed temporarily, ie. for a day max and then again I have to repeat the process. Probably you're doing this to save your resources and hold back your services till no customer complains, which is very convenient, I must say. Its sad to see how you treat new customers.

My subscription is supposed to be till January, but it looks like you are quite fond of taking your customers for granted. Some person at your end told me that the gbs will never run out yet again because of your 'malfunctioning servers', but guess what, four days ago I received a message saying that my account has crossed 100% fair usage limit and that my speed has been downgraded. How on earth did that happen?!?!

I need to know where the problem's happening, and I want it solved NOW or just return all that money you took in advance for providing 25 mbps speed to me for the first 30 gbs and then reducing it to 1 mbps. I just found out that I'm barely getting 156 kbps for my downloads. DO YOU KNOW HOW SLOW THAT IS?!!! Right now as well, I'm writing this email to you over hotspot. Thanks for such great wifi that won't even let me send an email!

Please either fix this problem I'm facing permanently, or take your router and wires away.

Sauras Pandey

Oct 18, 2015

Internet is down from 6 days

My internet is down from last 6 days and i have complained about it 12-15 times but it is still not resolved. After struggeling to get my internet back, i asked there customer care executive to connect me with their supervisor but they didn't connect me. Infact they made the promise that i'll receive a call back bur never got any call from them. So the customer service team( shilpa, aqeel, Ahmed) made the false promise. I am not sure if they have given me correct names or not because they dont respect customer and lie frequently. Avinash from same team promised a call back from supervisor today but i didn't get any call yet. Vest part is dat aqeel told me that his supervisor shanwaz doesnt have time for customer. I am getting ticket resolved msg everyday but issue never got resolved so just lo save the SLA they close the ticket even if issue is still persisting. Grow up Harhway
pardhu_ms

Oct 17, 2015

BLRISP/22230 is the bill number that I received from the agent who collected 6840/- rupees from me four days ago and till now the installation is not done. I tried to reach out to the agent and the customer care multiple times and the agent did not even pick up my call and never returned my call. While collecting the money I was told that the connection will be given on the same day but the promise was never kept. I contacted another sales agent who has been contacting me thrice in a day till I took the connection and he replied - You can do whatever you want to but we cannot do anything. They used to call me every single days for two weeks till I took the connection. The customer support says they do not have my mobile number registered but I have the bill.

There is no nodal officer for Hathway in Bangalore. I am only left with an option to register a complaint for cheating and criminal breach of trust in the police station for not returning the service for the money I paid. But can any action be taken against the agents and can the installation be made or is this the only possible way for me to get back my money?

Oct 16, 2015

AC NO 1183398
COMPLAIN NO 14400077
THIS IS REMINDER THAT I HAVE LODGED COMPLAIN ON 6.10 to hathway helpline desk
Then on 12.10 to your board but still no response till today
Customer care service is worst above all.they keep saying exective will call you.
If we did not get any response till today evening then i am bound take legal action aganist you

Oct 13, 2015

Refund of unused data and deposit

Dear Ashutosh Jha,

Oct 13, 2015

worst service

Dear varsha sohanda,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.