Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

reachmum

Oct 21, 2015

no internet and false promises

Does anybody know how to take these crooks hathway thru legal process. They are Cheaters, from past 10 days net is down and they keep giving false promises, even the senior managment (revathy ) promised that my net will be up and running within 12 hours but same shit different day.

Bloody crooks .

Oct 20, 2015

New Connection - Money is collected from me but the agent never picks up the call again and no installation done

Dear pardhu_ms,

If we could be of any assistance, request you to share your account number and contact number. We will get in touch with you.

kapilart

Oct 20, 2015

YOU ARE CHEATS

IT GIVES ME PAIN FOR THE TURMOIL I HAD TO GO THRU FOR PAYNG HATHWAY FOR A PACKAGE OF 50 MBPS WHICH I NEVER RECD. MUST HAVE CALLED N NUMBER OF TIMES AND EMAILS WITH ALL THE DETAILS THAT I DONT WANT TO WRITE AGAIN HERE. YOUR TECHNICIANS CAME TO MY PLACE EVERYTIME TO JUST WASTE THEIR AND MY TIME AND FINALLY THE REPLY ALWAYS WAS : SORRY SIR WE TRIED OUR BEST BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG, WHAT CAN WE DO.
I NEVER GOT A SPEED MORE THAN 2 MBPS WHICH I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF AND YOUR TECHNICIANS TOO HAVE SEEN.
A COMPANY FROM RAJAN RAHEJA IS NOT EXPECTED TO FALL SO LOW. AND TODAY I GET A CALL WHETHER I WANT TO CONTINUE THE SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY WANT PAYMENT. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK. ELSE BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES COS I AM SEEING HERE ON THE PANEL THAT ITS NOT ME ALONE BUT THOUSANDS WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY YOUR COMPANY. YOU WILL SEE.
I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS AND ALL THE NAMES AND NUMBERS OF YOUR TECHNICIANS.
IF U DARE CALL ME ON

98215 10123
Kapil Khombhadia
bhavikakapoor

Oct 19, 2015

Too dissatisfied with service

Dear sir/ ma'am

This is with reference to account no. 1387670

I am very dissatisfied with your internet provision. There is no track that your technical support can give me of how my wifi is being used all the time, and what amount's used by the end of the month. Each time I call to ask, I am told that your servers are down. Its been 2 whole months since I've been using your services, and since your servers are down! I couldn't be more disappointed. For all I know, your servers have never worked!

I need to know where all the gb's of data you're providing me with are going. I am tired of calling you guys for technical support. Each time your people say that they'll fix it and they do something at that end that fixes the wifi speed temporarily, ie. for a day max and then again I have to repeat the process. Probably you're doing this to save your resources and hold back your services till no customer complains, which is very convenient, I must say. Its sad to see how you treat new customers.

My subscription is supposed to be till January, but it looks like you are quite fond of taking your customers for granted. Some person at your end told me that the gbs will never run out yet again because of your 'malfunctioning servers', but guess what, four days ago I received a message saying that my account has crossed 100% fair usage limit and that my speed has been downgraded. How on earth did that happen?!?!

I need to know where the problem's happening, and I want it solved NOW or just return all that money you took in advance for providing 25 mbps speed to me for the first 30 gbs and then reducing it to 1 mbps. I just found out that I'm barely getting 156 kbps for my downloads. DO YOU KNOW HOW SLOW THAT IS?!!! Right now as well, I'm writing this email to you over hotspot. Thanks for such great wifi that won't even let me send an email!

Please either fix this problem I'm facing permanently, or take your router and wires away.

Sauras Pandey

Oct 18, 2015

Internet is down from 6 days

My internet is down from last 6 days and i have complained about it 12-15 times but it is still not resolved. After struggeling to get my internet back, i asked there customer care executive to connect me with their supervisor but they didn't connect me. Infact they made the promise that i'll receive a call back bur never got any call from them. So the customer service team( shilpa, aqeel, Ahmed) made the false promise. I am not sure if they have given me correct names or not because they dont respect customer and lie frequently. Avinash from same team promised a call back from supervisor today but i didn't get any call yet. Vest part is dat aqeel told me that his supervisor shanwaz doesnt have time for customer. I am getting ticket resolved msg everyday but issue never got resolved so just lo save the SLA they close the ticket even if issue is still persisting. Grow up Harhway
pardhu_ms

Oct 17, 2015

BLRISP/22230 is the bill number that I received from the agent who collected 6840/- rupees from me four days ago and till now the installation is not done. I tried to reach out to the agent and the customer care multiple times and the agent did not even pick up my call and never returned my call. While collecting the money I was told that the connection will be given on the same day but the promise was never kept. I contacted another sales agent who has been contacting me thrice in a day till I took the connection and he replied - You can do whatever you want to but we cannot do anything. They used to call me every single days for two weeks till I took the connection. The customer support says they do not have my mobile number registered but I have the bill.

There is no nodal officer for Hathway in Bangalore. I am only left with an option to register a complaint for cheating and criminal breach of trust in the police station for not returning the service for the money I paid. But can any action be taken against the agents and can the installation be made or is this the only possible way for me to get back my money?

Oct 16, 2015

Reminder of complain on your board dt 12.10.15

Dear Uttam deswal,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Uttam deswal

Oct 15, 2015

Reminder of complain on your board dt 12.10.15

AC NO 1183398
COMPLAIN NO 14400077
THIS IS REMINDER THAT I HAVE LODGED COMPLAIN ON 6.10 to hathway helpline desk
Then on 12.10 to your board but still no response till today
Customer care service is worst above all.they keep saying exective will call you.
If we did not get any response till today evening then i am bound take legal action aganist you

Refund of unused data and deposit

Dear Ashutosh Jha,

worst service

Dear varsha sohanda,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Oct 13, 2015

Not having internet from past a week, shame on you Hathway,

Dear chenchumuni,

Ashutosh Jha

Refund of unused data and deposit

My account number 1158319, registered under the name of Jyoti Jha, is terminated. I want to know when I'll get the refund and how will I get it? Do I need to provide my bank details?
Also, how much time will take this process to complete?

Hathway Details:
Account no: 1158319
Registered Name: Jyoti Jha
Mobile: 7795338870
Email: [email protected]

I have raised multiple requests and written emails but there is no communication from Hathway end. Customer care service is the worst above all, they hardly listen to your issue. They keep saying executive will call you back, but now after 25 days I'm sure he won't call back. Whenever I wish to talk with the supervisor, they keep me on hold and after 15-20mins either no one replies or the call gets disconnected. Wasted so much money!

If you guys are not gonna process my request please let me that too.

Awaiting your response.
varsha sohanda

Oct 12, 2015

worst service

hathway has worst service in city.their service is even poor then BSNL .even BSNL resolve problem with in 2 to 3 hours and call back but hathway customer care just reply every time there is technical problem which resolve in 4 hours but it take even a week. my connection is just 10 days old i call them 15 times there is very poor response.please don't buy hathway connection i never ever advise anyone to buy hathway connection .Airtel is far better then hathway they never have technical problem not even you broadband
Uttam deswal

Oct 12, 2015

Renew net with an speed of 25 mbps . Getting 512 kbps renew on 26.09.15 . Till today

A/c No 1183398
Complain no14400077
No response from your helpline desk.
chenchumuni

Oct 11, 2015

Not having internet from past a week, shame on you Hathway

I have migrated from a low speed internet plan to 50mbps high speed plans on 5th of October. From then, until today I don't have internet at all. Every day I call Atleast 5 times to customer care and they keep giving fake promises shamelessly that they will fix in 24 hours and technical person will call you. but nobody has called me yet. Shame on you guys. If you don't know how to handle the issues, why do you have to run the business and keep us in problems. I have to work from home and you guys are playing with the customers.
I do want to file a case against Hathaway in consumer court.
My account number is 850965.
Vignesh77

Oct 10, 2015

Connection has not been working from next day Since installation

Its just been 6 days since I took the connection out of which 5 days its not been working.I have paid 3months rent in advance also.
I have been calling and complaining the customer care twice daily,they just keep giving false promises that it'll be resolved by end of day.I am tired and irritated of doing this.The problem seriously needs to be resolved fast orelse I will take it to consumer court.
Connection number-1446735

Connection has not been working Since installation

Dear lanand001,

lanand001

Connection has not been working Since installation

I had got a Hathway broadband connection on 27th September. I had taken a 50MBps 50 GB plan and paid the advance rental for three months. The installation happened promptly in a couple of days.

However there ends to good part and starts my misery.

Since the day of installation, I have not been able to access the internet. I was given an user id and password, which does not work.
I have been trying to sort this out for the last 10 days without any success.
I have been calling their customer service number every single day, talked to their so called escalation manager and there is no resolution. Every single call I am promised that the issue would be resolved in 24 hrs / 10 hrs, but nothing happens. Till date I have not got a single call back from Hathway to check on the issue or try to resolve the problem.
Its so rediculous that they have been dragging a simple problem for so many days and have no intention of resolving it. I am tired, frustrated and am checking out on what my options are. I have all the records of the number of calls made and the fact that I have not been able to use the internet even for one single day. Please let me know if I can approach the consumer court for the agony this whole episode has caused after paying money for 3 months of service.

My account number is 1437702
shiv432

Oct 9, 2015

not able to connect laptop

bad services false promises
How many times you people need to be informed for the same problem this is not the right way, your main concern is to install the connection after that no no body is there to look after the customers problems.
all the complains made for account no 1427320 gone in vain.
and from last 10 days i am not able to use my connection for connecting the laptop for which i took the connection.
so kindly look into the matter seriously and the expiry may be extend for this month as it was not usable from last 10 days.

thankx

Customer cheating with false package offers

Dear ashutoshwagh,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Unresolved internet issue for the last 6 months

Dear alexpeter1201,

Frequent disconnection

Dear APM,

Connectivity issue

Dear abhishekj0211,

Incorrect Outstanding Balance

Dear kapl.ec,

If we could be of any assistance, request you to share your account number. We will get in touch with you.

ashutoshwagh

Oct 8, 2015

Customer cheating with false package offers

Hathway,

All you have done is provide the most pathetic experience.

There were so many disconnections happened during 3 months of usage from hathway in my internet connection, that also for 3-4 days of outages every time which is really unacceptable. Also now this is too much of cheating to customer like me that the package was given to me for 3months + 1 month as I am using my own router. The receipt and sales person has agreed to provide me the 4 months of the service and shockingly the account is today deactivated even though i have communicated on 5th. On 6th I have got confirmation from hathway saying that your connection is not going to disconnect and it is going to continue for another month and last day would be 8th Nov. On this I have requested that sweet lady that there were many disconnections and outages were for 3 -4 days every time so also need a extension of another 20 days in my account for which you were not able to provide me the service in agreed packaged time frame. So extension would be till 26 Nov.

When today, service was disconnected I called customer care and shockingly the representative is giving estimation of 3 days where i will have to survive without any internet at my home and my business has to impact on internet. This is really pathetic that i have given all document on time and the communication was there with confirmation even though the deactivation happens. When there is new connection the activation happens only in 1 hour and in my scenario you guys are providing 3 -4 days of time frame.

Your call center executives are taught to answer everything with the same kind of nonsense ! "we have raised the complaint and the concern team will get back to you" Do you guys have some shame???

I called you 5 times since yesterday and every time after a long hold, I am answered with the same kind of nonsense line "we have raised the complaint and the concern team will get back to you"

When will you get your act right, and rectify the issue? You are just cons ! You raise tickets and then close those tickets saying the issue has been rectified ! Not once in the last 3 months have you come up with a long term solution.

Absolutely disgusted with you ! Last chance giving a try by putting up a nodal and appellate authority in the loop otherwise will go for legal complaint against your area sale who has looted me by giving false offer.

I am going to give this feedback online and in my professional circle so that they get aware of this kind of cheating before they opt of ISP.

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...