Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

abhishekj0211

Connectivity issue

So far I have experienced the worst service from Hathway broadband. Customer care as well as the Pune Service Centre office both are ignorant about incoming complaints. Customer care people say that you will get a call from our technical team within 4 hours but I never got a call, and the worst thing is that they simply send you a text message saying the complaint has been solved when you haven't even received a call from them asking if your connection is working or not.

Account number: 1389189

I have been facing connectivity problem since the day I have started using hathway broadband.
I don't think there is any hope for improvement from hathway
Amit Deorukhkar

Frequent disconnections

From last 3 weeks there is frequent disconnection and I have been calling your customer care multiple times, last count was 15 times with some 8 complaints raised. On all calls they just promise that the I will receive a call back from there engineer in next 3 hours or there is maintenance going on and network will be up in 4 hour but so far I have received no resolution. There is no response on emails and customer care executive just cut the call if I request to talk to team lead or engineer. Not sure how can they provide no input at all for an complaint for last 9 with no Internet connection at all. Even have written to the billing section as how are they discounting the no network in the bill?

There has been no response from any till date.

Account number 382976
jithumkd

Installation or Activation

Hi Team - my account number is 1438191 and am a new customer to Hath-way. I have paid 3 installments in advance on 24th September and no progress till now (7th Oct). Raised the concern thru hathway customer care but no response from them.

Please complete the installation and enable the connection immediately or please refund the amount.

Sreejith
kapl.ec

Incorrect Outstanding Balance

I am dropping this email after being frustrated and irritated with Hathway's Broadband customer Service.
My outstanding balance is showing as INR 2480 instead of INR 1366 which is my monthly 50 MBPS plan.

Let me take you guys to history.I was using 15 Mbps brodband plan till July and on July 13th i paid the monthly amount for 15 Mbps.

Thereafter i was getting constant calls from hathway ppl that they are not going to support 15 Mbps and i need to switch it over to 50 Mbps plan.

In order to siwtch to 50 Mbps plan,i need to pay the amount of INR 1272 for which in the month of Aug my monthly amount will be waived off.

I paid the amount of INR 1272 on 30th July through online but the only mistake which happened was i gave the wrong account number because of which my outstanding balance is showing wrong.

Now since July this has become headache for me and you people are not able to resolve it.

My connection has also been on number of times been disconnected.

Number of times billing department have called me and assured me that it will be changed but i am not sure why this small chnage is not happening?

I am totally frustrated with this.Please help me in getting it rectified ASAP.

Kapil Bhardwaj

Dear vasri,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Oct 6, 2015

Why is account No# 1242245 deactivated before one month of duration?

Dear anilbc400,

Oct 6, 2015

Why is account No# 1282859 deactivated before one month of duration?

Dear hdash,

Abdul Hafeez Kalsekar

new connection not active after 15 days too

I have taken new connection under account number 1437038 and connection is not yet activated .

they raised multiple incident tickets but not resolution yet

Oct 6, 2015

Worst Sevice. Customer Service and Techical Team is just playing with Customer Pain !

Dear piyukh,

Hathway broadband Login Problem

Dear karthikshanmugam,

vasri

Hathway Broadband Worst Service Provider, very Frequent internet disconnection

I have escalated this to even bangalore nodal officer, still shameless officer is not doing his job and very irresponsible. Struggling with frequent internet disconnection since last more than 2months. i have raised more than 30 complaints. Still no resolution provided by Hathway service team and nodal officer. This is worst ever service by Hathway.
vasri

Hathway Broadband Worst Service Provider, very Frequent internet disconnection

Inspite of raising so many complaints, am still facing internet connectivity issue. There is frequent disconnection and no stability in my internet connection. I have to call customer care almost every day which is not a toll free number and I have to bear call charges. This has become routine for me and very much frustrated.

I called customer care, when am talking politely in professional manner to that executive, he just simply disconnected the call.

There is no stability in my internet connection since last 2months and because of which am completely frustrated with Hathway service. Below are my complaint numbers:

13619539

anilbc400

Oct 5, 2015

Why is account No# 1242245 deactivated before one month of duration?

Your collection team has collected the amount by confirming the 3+1 offer to me, then why is my account been deactivated before one month of duration and why is your system not updated with accurate information?

I have been following up with your customer care since 15th September and every time there is a new story.

Even I have sent to mail to billiing department ([email protected]) on 9th Sep 2015 till now they have not taken action at all.

Is this my fault that i have paid in advance and getting penalized by Hathway by deactivating my account? Why there is no action taken so far even after following up since 15th September?

First of all CC guys dont have proper knowledge on the offers and all. And they will place call on hold for 30 min saying we are checking the details, what kind of service it is? Really these guys are cheating customers.

If Hathway is not capable to giving network service just tell the customers so that they can go for other networks
hdash

Oct 4, 2015

Why is account No# 1282859 deactivated before one month of duration?

I have been following up with your customer care since 26th September and every time there is a new story, it will be activated soon, finally some one from customer care today asked me to send email to these ID with scan copy of the receipt.

Is this my fault that i have paid in advance and getting penalized by Hathway by deactivating my account? Why there is no action taken so far even after following up since 26th September?
Rashmi Rajput

Very Poor Customer Support/Service

Facing frequent disconnection, very poor customer support. Account No. 1359013
Rashmi Rajput

Very Poor Customer Support/Service

Facing frequent disconnection, very poor customer support. Account No. 13509013
sujatanaik

NO NET CONNECTIVITY ON 2/10/2015 AND 3/10/2015 FOR ALMOST 5 HRS

We as customers using ur broadband connection would like to know that what is the problem with the netWork connectivity. we r facing d problem every now n then. I can understand there can b some technical problem, but every alternate days? What does it mean? how does ur technical team work? Earlier from the Office v were provided the technical head no. Of goa. Mr. Milind. But whenever v cal him he dnt have any answer for it. So hence forth whom should v ask Or not to ask?techician says they do not care for these work when i personal went to office to inquriy ...
snehanihal

wrong bill

My account id in hathway is 1168348.
I have a plan of Rs.900/-
But the bill is generated of 1140/-
I asked them explanation, but they never reply.
snehanihal

wrong bill

My account id in hathway is: 1168348.
I have taken a plan of Rs.900/- per month.
But the bill is getting generated of 1140/- per month. I asked them several times about the bill, but they never replied.
joymathiyan

Hathway cheating people

Hi All,

Hathway is the worst connection i have got in my 10 years of internet connection. I took up the connection on September 25th. One executive fixed the connection on 29th. For 2 hours i was able to connect to the network from then they drag to the login page and the login details provided are incorrect. I called the customer care 30 times and have lost 300 rupees on the same as they put my call on hold to "Gather information". They have registered 3 complaints in 5 days but no resolution. Talked to Mohammad Aslam who identified him to be part of the escalation team of Hathway. He said it will be resolved by today 10 30 Am. However it is not rectified today also. I went to Kammanahalli address of the hathway , alas the address is also fake. This is a company of crooks. They want to just fool the customer and gobble up the money . Today even customer care number is also not picking up the call. I have raised a termination request. This also they said 24 hours which i am hearing for the 5th time. I hope they will take off the modem from my house at the earliest.

Thank You!

Termination request - 14354321
Nilofer Ansari

Poor Service and Bad connection

Account number : 1423582
There are frequent disconnections. Its been only 20 days that I took up Hathway broadband for official work.
And now since yesterday there is no connection at all. Even the phone calls to customer care don't get connected.
There is no proper intimation from the local technician as to by when it will start working.
I cannot go to office for health issues, hence I took up this facility to work from home.
And now because of these frequent disconnections, I will be soon taken back this facility and have to travel to office.

I am not at all satisfied with the service. I would never recommend anyone to take up Hathway.

Nilofer
karthikshanmugam

Oct 1, 2015

Hathway broadband Login Problem

Account No : 1234286

Past 5 days internet not working. Customer Care is worst following up everyday no response. Pls solve asap

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...