Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Unresolved internet issue for the last 6 months

Dear alexpeter1201,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Frequent disconnection

Dear APM,

Connectivity issue

Dear abhishekj0211,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Incorrect Outstanding Balance

Dear kapl.ec,

If we could be of any assistance, request you to share your account number. We will get in touch with you.

ashutoshwagh

Oct 8, 2015

Customer cheating with false package offers

Hathway,

All you have done is provide the most pathetic experience.

There were so many disconnections happened during 3 months of usage from hathway in my internet connection, that also for 3-4 days of outages every time which is really unacceptable. Also now this is too much of cheating to customer like me that the package was given to me for 3months + 1 month as I am using my own router. The receipt and sales person has agreed to provide me the 4 months of the service and shockingly the account is today deactivated even though i have communicated on 5th. On 6th I have got confirmation from hathway saying that your connection is not going to disconnect and it is going to continue for another month and last day would be 8th Nov. On this I have requested that sweet lady that there were many disconnections and outages were for 3 -4 days every time so also need a extension of another 20 days in my account for which you were not able to provide me the service in agreed packaged time frame. So extension would be till 26 Nov.

When today, service was disconnected I called customer care and shockingly the representative is giving estimation of 3 days where i will have to survive without any internet at my home and my business has to impact on internet. This is really pathetic that i have given all document on time and the communication was there with confirmation even though the deactivation happens. When there is new connection the activation happens only in 1 hour and in my scenario you guys are providing 3 -4 days of time frame.

Your call center executives are taught to answer everything with the same kind of nonsense ! "we have raised the complaint and the concern team will get back to you" Do you guys have some shame???

I called you 5 times since yesterday and every time after a long hold, I am answered with the same kind of nonsense line "we have raised the complaint and the concern team will get back to you"

When will you get your act right, and rectify the issue? You are just cons ! You raise tickets and then close those tickets saying the issue has been rectified ! Not once in the last 3 months have you come up with a long term solution.

Absolutely disgusted with you ! Last chance giving a try by putting up a nodal and appellate authority in the loop otherwise will go for legal complaint against your area sale who has looted me by giving false offer.

I am going to give this feedback online and in my professional circle so that they get aware of this kind of cheating before they opt of ISP.
alexpeter1201

Unresolved internet issue for the last 6 months

Hathway, all you have done is provide the most pathetic experience.
I have reached a point where I have set an alarm at home, every Friday and Saturday of every week because on those days I dont get the internet.
Your call center executives are taught to answer everything with the same kind of nonsense ! "we will resolve in 48 hrs" The 48 hrs have been going on for the last 6 months !! Do you guys have some shame???

I am writing this review, because for the last 6 days I have been without internet, I called you 5 times since yesterday and every time after a long hold, I am answered with the same kind of nonsense line "we will resolve it at the earliest"

When will you get your act right, and rectify the issue? You are just cons ! You raise tickets and then close those tickets saying the issue has been rectified ! Not once in the last 6 months have you come up with a long term solution.

Absolutely disgusted with you !

Worst service

Dear Service Provider,

I have been using the service from the last 18 months. Its not about the connection or the other things. Its about the service. I do understand there would be some problems here and there. But, the way you treat the customers is worrying factor. I have been facing the low speed of internet since 4th Oct and till now my problem is not been resolved.

I raised a complaint on 4th and i have received a call on sunday evening and told me it would be resolved in 24 HOurs. And they have closed the complaint.That 24 Hours have not come in my case till 10th and till the time i called to the customer care on 5th they have not reopened it. Every day i keep on call 3-4 times and they simply say further 24Hours. Even intervention of Nodel Officer is not worked. most irritating factor is we dont know the status and what happens to the issue. Till now my problem is not been solved and my account renewed on 4th October only.If i ask for the disconnection they say that amount cant be not refunded. Its worst service i have ever experienced. And this is the last quarter i am using this.

A/c. No is 1135971

Installation or Activation

Dear jithumkd,

APM

Frequent disconnection

I have been experiencing frequent disconnection of Internet all the time. It connects for sometime and disconnects for hours. Customer Care execs will tell you they will have someone from the technical team call you but that call doesn't come unless you tell them internet is not at all working!!
I do not understand if customer care can't do anything from their side then on the spot it shud be routed to the technial team. Why wait until they call us?? This shud be looked into. There is intermittent internet connectivity failure with Hathway. Really bad service.
abhishekj0211

Connectivity issue

So far I have experienced the worst service from Hathway broadband. Customer care as well as the Pune Service Centre office both are ignorant about incoming complaints. Customer care people say that you will get a call from our technical team within 4 hours but I never got a call, and the worst thing is that they simply send you a text message saying the complaint has been solved when you haven't even received a call from them asking if your connection is working or not.

Account number: 1389189

I have been facing connectivity problem since the day I have started using hathway broadband.
I don't think there is any hope for improvement from hathway
Amit Deorukhkar

Frequent disconnections

From last 3 weeks there is frequent disconnection and I have been calling your customer care multiple times, last count was 15 times with some 8 complaints raised. On all calls they just promise that the I will receive a call back from there engineer in next 3 hours or there is maintenance going on and network will be up in 4 hour but so far I have received no resolution. There is no response on emails and customer care executive just cut the call if I request to talk to team lead or engineer. Not sure how can they provide no input at all for an complaint for last 9 with no Internet connection at all. Even have written to the billing section as how are they discounting the no network in the bill?

There has been no response from any till date.

Account number 382976
jithumkd

Installation or Activation

Hi Team - my account number is 1438191 and am a new customer to Hath-way. I have paid 3 installments in advance on 24th September and no progress till now (7th Oct). Raised the concern thru hathway customer care but no response from them.

Please complete the installation and enable the connection immediately or please refund the amount.

Sreejith
kapl.ec

Incorrect Outstanding Balance

I am dropping this email after being frustrated and irritated with Hathway's Broadband customer Service.
My outstanding balance is showing as INR 2480 instead of INR 1366 which is my monthly 50 MBPS plan.

Let me take you guys to history.I was using 15 Mbps brodband plan till July and on July 13th i paid the monthly amount for 15 Mbps.

Thereafter i was getting constant calls from hathway ppl that they are not going to support 15 Mbps and i need to switch it over to 50 Mbps plan.

In order to siwtch to 50 Mbps plan,i need to pay the amount of INR 1272 for which in the month of Aug my monthly amount will be waived off.

I paid the amount of INR 1272 on 30th July through online but the only mistake which happened was i gave the wrong account number because of which my outstanding balance is showing wrong.

Now since July this has become headache for me and you people are not able to resolve it.

My connection has also been on number of times been disconnected.

Number of times billing department have called me and assured me that it will be changed but i am not sure why this small chnage is not happening?

I am totally frustrated with this.Please help me in getting it rectified ASAP.

Kapil Bhardwaj

Dear vasri,

Oct 6, 2015

Why is account No# 1242245 deactivated before one month of duration?

Dear anilbc400,

Oct 6, 2015

Why is account No# 1282859 deactivated before one month of duration?

Dear hdash,

Abdul Hafeez Kalsekar

new connection not active after 15 days too

I have taken new connection under account number 1437038 and connection is not yet activated .

they raised multiple incident tickets but not resolution yet

Oct 6, 2015

Worst Sevice. Customer Service and Techical Team is just playing with Customer Pain !

Dear piyukh,

Hathway broadband Login Problem

Dear karthikshanmugam,

vasri

Hathway Broadband Worst Service Provider, very Frequent internet disconnection

I have escalated this to even bangalore nodal officer, still shameless officer is not doing his job and very irresponsible. Struggling with frequent internet disconnection since last more than 2months. i have raised more than 30 complaints. Still no resolution provided by Hathway service team and nodal officer. This is worst ever service by Hathway.
vasri

Hathway Broadband Worst Service Provider, very Frequent internet disconnection

Inspite of raising so many complaints, am still facing internet connectivity issue. There is frequent disconnection and no stability in my internet connection. I have to call customer care almost every day which is not a toll free number and I have to bear call charges. This has become routine for me and very much frustrated.

I called customer care, when am talking politely in professional manner to that executive, he just simply disconnected the call.

There is no stability in my internet connection since last 2months and because of which am completely frustrated with Hathway service. Below are my complaint numbers:

13619539

anilbc400

Oct 5, 2015

Why is account No# 1242245 deactivated before one month of duration?

Your collection team has collected the amount by confirming the 3+1 offer to me, then why is my account been deactivated before one month of duration and why is your system not updated with accurate information?

I have been following up with your customer care since 15th September and every time there is a new story.

Even I have sent to mail to billiing department ([email protected]) on 9th Sep 2015 till now they have not taken action at all.

Is this my fault that i have paid in advance and getting penalized by Hathway by deactivating my account? Why there is no action taken so far even after following up since 15th September?

First of all CC guys dont have proper knowledge on the offers and all. And they will place call on hold for 30 min saying we are checking the details, what kind of service it is? Really these guys are cheating customers.

If Hathway is not capable to giving network service just tell the customers so that they can go for other networks

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...