Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Abdul Hafeez Kalsekar

new connection not active after 15 days too

I have taken new connection under account number 1437038 and connection is not yet activated .

they raised multiple incident tickets but not resolution yet

Oct 6, 2015

Worst Sevice. Customer Service and Techical Team is just playing with Customer Pain !

Dear piyukh,

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Poor Service and Bad connection

Hathway broadband Login Problem

Dear karthikshanmugam,

vasri

Hathway Broadband Worst Service Provider, very Frequent internet disconnection

I have escalated this to even bangalore nodal officer, still shameless officer is not doing his job and very irresponsible. Struggling with frequent internet disconnection since last more than 2months. i have raised more than 30 complaints. Still no resolution provided by Hathway service team and nodal officer. This is worst ever service by Hathway.
vasri

Hathway Broadband Worst Service Provider, very Frequent internet disconnection

Inspite of raising so many complaints, am still facing internet connectivity issue. There is frequent disconnection and no stability in my internet connection. I have to call customer care almost every day which is not a toll free number and I have to bear call charges. This has become routine for me and very much frustrated.

I called customer care, when am talking politely in professional manner to that executive, he just simply disconnected the call.

There is no stability in my internet connection since last 2months and because of which am completely frustrated with Hathway service. Below are my complaint numbers:

13619539

anilbc400

Oct 5, 2015

Why is account No# 1242245 deactivated before one month of duration?

Your collection team has collected the amount by confirming the 3+1 offer to me, then why is my account been deactivated before one month of duration and why is your system not updated with accurate information?

I have been following up with your customer care since 15th September and every time there is a new story.

Even I have sent to mail to billiing department ([email protected]) on 9th Sep 2015 till now they have not taken action at all.

Is this my fault that i have paid in advance and getting penalized by Hathway by deactivating my account? Why there is no action taken so far even after following up since 15th September?

First of all CC guys dont have proper knowledge on the offers and all. And they will place call on hold for 30 min saying we are checking the details, what kind of service it is? Really these guys are cheating customers.

If Hathway is not capable to giving network service just tell the customers so that they can go for other networks
hdash

Oct 4, 2015

Why is account No# 1282859 deactivated before one month of duration?

I have been following up with your customer care since 26th September and every time there is a new story, it will be activated soon, finally some one from customer care today asked me to send email to these ID with scan copy of the receipt.

Is this my fault that i have paid in advance and getting penalized by Hathway by deactivating my account? Why there is no action taken so far even after following up since 26th September?
Rashmi Rajput

Very Poor Customer Support/Service

Facing frequent disconnection, very poor customer support. Account No. 1359013
Rashmi Rajput

Very Poor Customer Support/Service

Facing frequent disconnection, very poor customer support. Account No. 13509013
sujatanaik

NO NET CONNECTIVITY ON 2/10/2015 AND 3/10/2015 FOR ALMOST 5 HRS

We as customers using ur broadband connection would like to know that what is the problem with the netWork connectivity. we r facing d problem every now n then. I can understand there can b some technical problem, but every alternate days? What does it mean? how does ur technical team work? Earlier from the Office v were provided the technical head no. Of goa. Mr. Milind. But whenever v cal him he dnt have any answer for it. So hence forth whom should v ask Or not to ask?techician says they do not care for these work when i personal went to office to inquriy ...
snehanihal

wrong bill

My account id in hathway is 1168348.
I have a plan of Rs.900/-
But the bill is generated of 1140/-
I asked them explanation, but they never reply.
snehanihal

wrong bill

My account id in hathway is: 1168348.
I have taken a plan of Rs.900/- per month.
But the bill is getting generated of 1140/- per month. I asked them several times about the bill, but they never replied.
joymathiyan

Hathway cheating people

Hi All,

Hathway is the worst connection i have got in my 10 years of internet connection. I took up the connection on September 25th. One executive fixed the connection on 29th. For 2 hours i was able to connect to the network from then they drag to the login page and the login details provided are incorrect. I called the customer care 30 times and have lost 300 rupees on the same as they put my call on hold to "Gather information". They have registered 3 complaints in 5 days but no resolution. Talked to Mohammad Aslam who identified him to be part of the escalation team of Hathway. He said it will be resolved by today 10 30 Am. However it is not rectified today also. I went to Kammanahalli address of the hathway , alas the address is also fake. This is a company of crooks. They want to just fool the customer and gobble up the money . Today even customer care number is also not picking up the call. I have raised a termination request. This also they said 24 hours which i am hearing for the 5th time. I hope they will take off the modem from my house at the earliest.

Thank You!

Termination request - 14354321
Nilofer Ansari

Poor Service and Bad connection

Account number : 1423582
There are frequent disconnections. Its been only 20 days that I took up Hathway broadband for official work.
And now since yesterday there is no connection at all. Even the phone calls to customer care don't get connected.
There is no proper intimation from the local technician as to by when it will start working.
I cannot go to office for health issues, hence I took up this facility to work from home.
And now because of these frequent disconnections, I will be soon taken back this facility and have to travel to office.

I am not at all satisfied with the service. I would never recommend anyone to take up Hathway.

Nilofer
karthikshanmugam

Oct 1, 2015

Hathway broadband Login Problem

Account No : 1234286

Past 5 days internet not working. Customer Care is worst following up everyday no response. Pls solve asap

Oct 1, 2015

Dear Padeep Acharya,

Padeep Acharya

Sep 30, 2015

Account Number: 346861
I have opted for 50 MBPS plan, unfortunately it has stopped working from last 1 week. Repeated complaints, follow-ups did not work. On top of that Hathway customer care is worst, people working at Customer care center lack in courtesy and professionalism. I am requesting TRAI for serious actions against Hathway broadband.

Pradeep Acharya
joslinjulius

Frequent Disconnection / Slow Speed

I have been facing an issue of frequent disconnections and slow speed for the past one month. There has been now action taken and the issue still exists. Your call center cannot record my complain properly not respond to any of the written complaints. I'm fed up of calling you people. I'm going to raise this issue with the TRAI. I have all the calls recorded whenever Ive spoken to a service executive. I have tracked the speed for the past 20 days.

Please be ready to face the consequence soon. STOP CHEATING PEOPLE.

Sep 29, 2015

very poor service and sad connection

Dear n.benold,

Internet not working since 2 days

Dear ranam,

Sep 29, 2015

Worst service and customer care support from hathway broadband

Dear Turbosree,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number, cell number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Poor Attention Request for Receipt of Bill Payment

Dear Raju 543,

Hathway Broadband

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...