Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Horrible Service

Dear shivshan04,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

shivshan04

Horrible Service!!!!

I recently changed my ISP from ACT to Hathway just because I had to moved in to a new home. I deeply regret this decision because of the ridiculous service that I am getting from Hathway now.

I have paid for three months of my broad band bill and registered for a new connection on 6th September. I was promised that I will get the connection activated the very next day on 7th Sep. But, I had to go through so much of pain in chasing the sales team and installation team to get the connection laid in my house and finally they activated the broad band on 12th September.

After activation, the broadband worked only for one day and the problem started the very next day. I have been withiut brad band for almost 9 days now. I call the Customer care team every day to get this issue sorted out, But, they do not take any actions and I dont even get a ticket number for the call I make them.

They scheduled a engineer visit and I had to take permission from my work to get this resolved, but none turned up and its still the same.I tried calling up their nodal officer's number with no joy and apprently reached out to one of their Appellate officer, who was not of much help.

All these phone calls and chase only makes it frustrating and I have paid for the service that I am not availing and am thinking if changing back to ACT to save my energy.

THANKS A LOT HATHWAY FOR MAKING ME REGRET MY DECISION TO CHOOSE YOU AND I APPRECIATE THE RIDICULOUS SERVICE YOU OFFER, KEEP IT GOING.

Hathway internet not working from 1 week

Dear satven21,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

sivamvka

Sep 20, 2015

Hathway Broadband

I am using hathway for last 6 months. I am facing a lot of problems.

1) Internet speed not good:
Speed is not good. If I am getting internet for 2 minutes then for next 6 hours no internet. They promised me that they are providing 50 Mbps speed and now internet itself not good. If any thing happens customer care officers rebooting from their side . Some times they are telling just switch off your modem or remove power and again try.
2) Bill generation not good:
For getting a bill I am calling customer care 100 times and they are telling some junk reasons.
3) Customer Care Service:
Very pathetic situation. They are telling maxing 24 hours to solve and even completing 48 hours also no use. Without solving the issues directly closing the internet connection. For getting a customer-care executive we need to wait for a long time and nearly 1000 rupees i spend within last 6 months for calling hathway customer care.
4) Technical Assistance poor
Technical Engineers who ever coming to homes also don't know what to do and how to resolve. They are only checking how many lights are blinking.

Please tell me how to claim my money back and how to discontinue the service. In our apartment nearly 5 families are staying and all are having same complaint. We all are planning to disconnect the hathway service. Even in bangalore many of my friends who are all using the service is planning to do the same.
satven21

Sep 20, 2015

Hathway internet not working from 1 week

I have been a happy customer, but from September 15th, 2015, post their new so called upgradation, my internet is not working. It just takes me to the login page, but does not accept my credentials (username and password). It says account number is invalid. I have been complaining about this issue from last one week. The customer service reps don't have a solution to the problem and keep closing the tickets without a resolution. They have left out customers without any solution to the problem. We have raised tickets almost every day, i have written email to their support people, escalated to the escalation department, also to a nodal officer (i think this is a timpass exercise) to resolve my issues - But a hopeless support.

Hathway - are you listening, can you resolve these ticket numbers: 14134090, 14131665

Your service reps does not know troubleshooting, all they know is restart router and modem - my issue is very simple, add my account infor to your gateway so that i can browse, takes less than 10 minutes to do this, its 10 days without a solution. Noone is technically qualified enough to resolve this issue.

Also closing tickets without any resolution is not a good service. Pathetic service.

Sep 18, 2015

Server Down

Dear Suraj Jagtap,

Suraj Jagtap

Sep 17, 2015

Server Down

Hathway broadband service
Disconect in every 5 min.
Everyday server down for 3 to 4 hours.

Account no - 1227960
Name- Madhav Tukaram Jagtap
Suraj Jagtap

Always Server Down

My Name Is Madhav Tukaram Jagtap and I live in Khadki Pune.There Is Been A Issue Going on with the Internet Connection there is Always Server Down In my modem not In the Area.I contacted the customer care they say "sir your modem is offline it will be fixed next day".But The Problem Rise again and again Sir Plz fix tis problem

Name - Madhav Tukaram Jagtap
Account no--1227960
aryanrsh

Number Of Complaints Still Not reolved

my id number is 1196493 i have complaint 3 times about my slow internet connection my plan is of 5mbps with fup 25gb but from 2months i am getting 512 kbps and 1mbps speed and if my problem is not resolved i will not do any furthur payments.
aryanrsh

Problem Not resolved

my id number is 1196493 i have complaint 3 times about my slow internet connection my plan is of 5 mbps with fup 25 gb but from 2 months i am getting 512 kbps and 1mbps speed and if my problem is not resolved i will not do any further payments.

New Broad Band connection not working

Dear babukarnam

babukarnam

New Broad Band connection not working

I took the new Hathway Broadband connection on 5th of September and it worked for 1 week and after that the connectivity was dropped and no connectivity still now.

Account No: 1419573

I have raised the complaint multiple times No.14133135 and 14152054

Still now nobody turned up for fixing the issue. The service is very bad and you have closed my incidents without providing the solution. Pathetic service.

worst broadband service of hathway

Dear ucskamal,

ucskamal

worst broadband service of hathway

Worst service of Hathway broadband service
Disconect in every5 min.
Everyday server down for 3 to 4 hours.

Kamal singh

Sep 15, 2015

worst service poor connection

Dear RajeshV9067,

RajeshV9067

worst service & poor connection

since two months i am facing continuous internet problems, no body responds on calls, they say that there is technical error, but which will not be rectified ever.. the worst service i have ever faced with hathway team. no one responds even on continuous calls. internet is completely slow (my package is 50 Mbps speed, but i am getting 54 kpbs) and keep on disconnecting every 30 - 45 mins.

Rajesh Khanna
spinnymousz

network disconnects

in every 2 mins network keeps getting disconnected what is problem please try and fix it asap or please take away the connection
prashant.mmmec

Sep 14, 2015

Cheated of Money against new connection

I applied for a new broadband connection through Mr. LOKESH, one of your customer service representative/field guy.

Below are the details.

Receipt No. 22932
Application Date. 25 July 2015
Cheque No. 854350 Citibank

I was promised that the connection will be up and running in 3 working days. It has been more than one and half months and there is no response.

During the first two days, Mr. Lokesh (Mobile No. 8884440016) did attend to my calls and informed that his manager would speak to me and it would be done in due time. Since then he is neither picking up my call nor responding to my SMS.

The cheque is already encashed and my money is stuck. The following is attempted.

1. E-MAIL TO NODAL OFFICER - 3 REMINDERS

2. Phone Call to NODAL OFFICER (Ms. Prashanti), NO ONE PICKS THE CALL EXCEPT FOR SECURITY GUARD. TRIED AT LEAST 50 times.

Prashant Kumar
Mobile No. 9611238354
alireza1214

Sep 13, 2015

internet speed

ID # 1311475.

I have been calling the customer service since last 3 days about my internet speed. i've been asked to pay my bill by phone call, i paid my bill at that moment. And i was promised to get 50 MBPS. you know what iam getting right now 1.39-2.69. Is there anyone who will listen to me or you guys want me to switch to different service.

Thnx alot.
neetaraj

Sep 8, 2015

not able to slove my internet isuue

ID is 1132105 ( Area Kothrud pune)
Since 15 days almost alternate days m have being calling to customer care service n taking my complaint number (13917910,14039857,14051372,14060608) n immediately second day I have being getting msg "your request has been closed" that to without being sloved but my problem remains same.
they told me your modem is need to change n all but no one from hathway bothered about it.
i had visit the office (kothrud pune) but no use problem remains same.
i think they are hiding something from customers because number of peoples are facing same problem in kothrud pune area since 15 days.They have shifted their office as well to another location.
They are just giving the stupid excuses. as if they dont need customer.
i thought to switch my internet to other but their refund policy will take almost 30 days to terminate my account n 45 days to return modem deposit which is again disgusting.
We are expressing our problems on this portal but they are replying in same way (as if copy n paste it manner)to all the customers but doing nothing for them.
Guys dont waste your time just go for another option for internet. Hathway has lost their faith.
Useless, hopeless, pathetic service ever get from hathway.

Sep 8, 2015

NO Net since 10 days and still counting and Pathetic customer service by Hathway ( Kothrud, Pune)

Dear sandypadte

Frequent disconnection and VERY POOR SERVICE

I'm Neil Gaikwad, 1077692. I often work at home for which I need the Internet,
My internet doesn't work at least 4 times a week , and then it starts the next day or may be inhabe to wait more days ,i file a complaint, your customer service promises us to resolve the problem within four hours or by the end of the day
It's been 3 days now and the Internet is not working. Are we stupid or you take us as fools that we pay you money for this shitty service.

If my problem is not resolved in 3 Working days then I'm. switching to a better internet service provider.
sandypadte

Sep 7, 2015

I am Using Hathway Broadband at my home in Kothrud,Pune since few years now. My Hathway Membership Number is 947640.
Over the years I have faced “pathetic” customer service including few years in my earlier Hathway Membership where I had paid for internet but despite numerous visit to your JM Road Pune office no internet was installed. Finally my money also wasn’t refunded and I had to use Tata Broadband for few years. Again after few years I was promised good service and saying that now team has changed and I won’t face any unprofessional service. I was again lured back to Hathway broadband by giving false promises and hope. I guess it was my mistake that I believed the promise of so called professional service by Hathway again. Please read below current happening incident and it is again making me think that no way is Hathway will ever give professional service.

On Sat 29th Aug Internet stopped working at my place in Kothrud, Pune. I waited till Sunday 30th Aug hoping this will resume as many times internet suddenly stops in my location and resumes again. But this time it didn’t. So I lodge technical complaint and I was told there is some major technical error in my area and by Mon 31st Aug internet will resume. On Mon 31st Aug I got sms saying problem has been resolved and ticket is closed. Still no Internet. I waited whole Monday thinking it will resume. On Tues 1st Sept again I called and inquired as problem isn’t solved then why problem ticket is closed. I was told technical team worked on it and hence they closed. Again new ticket was raised. And same closing of ticket happened and still no resolution. In between Call centre technical people in every call diagnosed the issue that modem which Hathway has provided is faulty and I will be getting new modem by next day. Even technical team called and did diagnosis over call and checking the signal and they also told someone will reach with new modem soon.

10 days have passed and 6 incident tickets which all have been closed by someone at Hathway as if problem is solved but still that someone still hasn’t come to check the problem at my place nor with new modem box. Below are the ticket numbers which all are now closed from your end i.e. successfully solved:
1) 13942199
2) 13950155
3) 13980354
4) 13987842
5) 13997170
6) 14032832

How can Hathway close the incident ticket when in real nobody has bothered to actually check and solve the issue?

I have even dropped mails to Nodal and Appellate email id ([email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]) on 4th Sept and still as on 7th Sept there has been no action from their end too.

I am jobless and internet access is very important for me to search and apply job. Hathway is very proactive when It comes to disconnect internet within 1 min excess of due date of bill is not paid. But when it comes to giving service I don’t see such proactive steps being taken by Hathway. I am requesting someone from Hathway look into this issue and solve at earliest. And also credit extra days equal to Number of days where there is no service as I have been paying dispite no service from Hathway.

I am now planning to shift to some other internet service provider like Tata once for all.

Hoping for speedy issue solving as already 10days have passed (as on 7th Sept and still counting) and I have wasted enough time speaking to Customer care and waiting for that someone to come and fit the new modem box in place of faulty modem. If nothing atleast think from humanitarian ground where a unemployed person main source of job search is internet in today’s world. Internet is no more a luxury but a necessity

I can be reach on +91 967 33 33 143.

Sandip Padte
vijayant shivakumar

Worst service of Hathway broadband service

Gentle reminder

Sep 7, 2015

faced unprofessionalism greed and problems not been solved despite repeated calls

Dear dhawan.lakshay

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...