Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

aryanrsh

Problem Not resolved

my id number is 1196493 i have complaint 3 times about my slow internet connection my plan is of 5 mbps with fup 25 gb but from 2 months i am getting 512 kbps and 1mbps speed and if my problem is not resolved i will not do any further payments.

New Broad Band connection not working

Dear babukarnam

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

babukarnam

New Broad Band connection not working

I took the new Hathway Broadband connection on 5th of September and it worked for 1 week and after that the connectivity was dropped and no connectivity still now.

Account No: 1419573

I have raised the complaint multiple times No.14133135 and 14152054

Still now nobody turned up for fixing the issue. The service is very bad and you have closed my incidents without providing the solution. Pathetic service.

worst broadband service of hathway

Dear ucskamal,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

ucskamal

worst broadband service of hathway

Worst service of Hathway broadband service
Disconect in every5 min.
Everyday server down for 3 to 4 hours.
Pl let me know process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.

Kamal singh

Sep 15, 2015

worst service poor connection

Dear RajeshV9067,

RajeshV9067

worst service & poor connection

since two months i am facing continuous internet problems, no body responds on calls, they say that there is technical error, but which will not be rectified ever.. the worst service i have ever faced with hathway team. no one responds even on continuous calls. internet is completely slow (my package is 50 Mbps speed, but i am getting 54 kpbs) and keep on disconnecting every 30 - 45 mins.

Rajesh Khanna
spinnymousz

network disconnects

in every 2 mins network keeps getting disconnected what is problem please try and fix it asap or please take away the connection
prashant.mmmec

Sep 14, 2015

Cheated of Money against new connection

I applied for a new broadband connection through Mr. LOKESH, one of your customer service representative/field guy.

Below are the details.

Receipt No. 22932
Application Date. 25 July 2015
Cheque No. 854350 Citibank

I was promised that the connection will be up and running in 3 working days. It has been more than one and half months and there is no response.

During the first two days, Mr. Lokesh (Mobile No. 8884440016) did attend to my calls and informed that his manager would speak to me and it would be done in due time. Since then he is neither picking up my call nor responding to my SMS.

The cheque is already encashed and my money is stuck. The following is attempted.

1. E-MAIL TO NODAL OFFICER - 3 REMINDERS

2. Phone Call to NODAL OFFICER (Ms. Prashanti), NO ONE PICKS THE CALL EXCEPT FOR SECURITY GUARD. TRIED AT LEAST 50 times.

Prashant Kumar
Mobile No. 9611238354
alireza1214

Sep 13, 2015

internet speed

ID # 1311475.

I have been calling the customer service since last 3 days about my internet speed. i've been asked to pay my bill by phone call, i paid my bill at that moment. And i was promised to get 50 MBPS. you know what iam getting right now 1.39-2.69. Is there anyone who will listen to me or you guys want me to switch to different service.

Thnx alot.
neetaraj

Sep 8, 2015

not able to slove my internet isuue

ID is 1132105 ( Area Kothrud pune)
Since 15 days almost alternate days m have being calling to customer care service n taking my complaint number (13917910,14039857,14051372,14060608) n immediately second day I have being getting msg "your request has been closed" that to without being sloved but my problem remains same.
they told me your modem is need to change n all but no one from hathway bothered about it.
i had visit the office (kothrud pune) but no use problem remains same.
i think they are hiding something from customers because number of peoples are facing same problem in kothrud pune area since 15 days.They have shifted their office as well to another location.
They are just giving the stupid excuses. as if they dont need customer.
i thought to switch my internet to other but their refund policy will take almost 30 days to terminate my account n 45 days to return modem deposit which is again disgusting.
We are expressing our problems on this portal but they are replying in same way (as if copy n paste it manner)to all the customers but doing nothing for them.
Guys dont waste your time just go for another option for internet. Hathway has lost their faith.
Useless, hopeless, pathetic service ever get from hathway.

Sep 8, 2015

NO Net since 10 days and still counting and Pathetic customer service by Hathway ( Kothrud, Pune)

Dear sandypadte

Frequent disconnection and VERY POOR SERVICE

I'm Neil Gaikwad, 1077692. I often work at home for which I need the Internet,
My internet doesn't work at least 4 times a week , and then it starts the next day or may be inhabe to wait more days ,i file a complaint, your customer service promises us to resolve the problem within four hours or by the end of the day
It's been 3 days now and the Internet is not working. Are we stupid or you take us as fools that we pay you money for this shitty service.

If my problem is not resolved in 3 Working days then I'm. switching to a better internet service provider.
sandypadte

Sep 7, 2015

I am Using Hathway Broadband at my home in Kothrud,Pune since few years now. My Hathway Membership Number is 947640.
Over the years I have faced “pathetic” customer service including few years in my earlier Hathway Membership where I had paid for internet but despite numerous visit to your JM Road Pune office no internet was installed. Finally my money also wasn’t refunded and I had to use Tata Broadband for few years. Again after few years I was promised good service and saying that now team has changed and I won’t face any unprofessional service. I was again lured back to Hathway broadband by giving false promises and hope. I guess it was my mistake that I believed the promise of so called professional service by Hathway again. Please read below current happening incident and it is again making me think that no way is Hathway will ever give professional service.

On Sat 29th Aug Internet stopped working at my place in Kothrud, Pune. I waited till Sunday 30th Aug hoping this will resume as many times internet suddenly stops in my location and resumes again. But this time it didn’t. So I lodge technical complaint and I was told there is some major technical error in my area and by Mon 31st Aug internet will resume. On Mon 31st Aug I got sms saying problem has been resolved and ticket is closed. Still no Internet. I waited whole Monday thinking it will resume. On Tues 1st Sept again I called and inquired as problem isn’t solved then why problem ticket is closed. I was told technical team worked on it and hence they closed. Again new ticket was raised. And same closing of ticket happened and still no resolution. In between Call centre technical people in every call diagnosed the issue that modem which Hathway has provided is faulty and I will be getting new modem by next day. Even technical team called and did diagnosis over call and checking the signal and they also told someone will reach with new modem soon.

10 days have passed and 6 incident tickets which all have been closed by someone at Hathway as if problem is solved but still that someone still hasn’t come to check the problem at my place nor with new modem box. Below are the ticket numbers which all are now closed from your end i.e. successfully solved:
1) 13942199
2) 13950155
3) 13980354
4) 13987842
5) 13997170
6) 14032832

How can Hathway close the incident ticket when in real nobody has bothered to actually check and solve the issue?

I have even dropped mails to Nodal and Appellate email id ([email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]) on 4th Sept and still as on 7th Sept there has been no action from their end too.

I am jobless and internet access is very important for me to search and apply job. Hathway is very proactive when It comes to disconnect internet within 1 min excess of due date of bill is not paid. But when it comes to giving service I don’t see such proactive steps being taken by Hathway. I am requesting someone from Hathway look into this issue and solve at earliest. And also credit extra days equal to Number of days where there is no service as I have been paying dispite no service from Hathway.

I am now planning to shift to some other internet service provider like Tata once for all.

Hoping for speedy issue solving as already 10days have passed (as on 7th Sept and still counting) and I have wasted enough time speaking to Customer care and waiting for that someone to come and fit the new modem box in place of faulty modem. If nothing atleast think from humanitarian ground where a unemployed person main source of job search is internet in today’s world. Internet is no more a luxury but a necessity

I can be reach on +91 967 33 33 143.

Sandip Padte
vijayant shivakumar

Worst service of Hathway broadband service

Gentle reminder
Pl let me know process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.

Sep 7, 2015

faced unprofessionalism greed and problems not been solved despite repeated calls

Dear dhawan.lakshay

dhawan.lakshay

Sep 7, 2015

I had payed for quaterly broadband plan on 25 aug 2015. After looking at a promotional paper advertisement through newpaper in my area..!!
I was promised by the salesman that the wiring and connection would be setup the very same day by evening and maximum it can stretch to next day that is 26 aug 2015. But hathway failed to setup connection.

I called for about 100-200 times on customer service and to that salesman and the area head but no positive solution was provided except for wait for 1 day or by today or tomorrow we are gonna set up connection.

Sometimes when i called the custkmer service they provided wrong information that from there end they can see the wiring is done and asked me to recheck.

Faced unprofessionalism and i m misguided and cheated at every day by them

I payed 3077 indian rupees and i feel its nothing for the company but this is my hardworks and the time i stay away from home earn its that..!!

After 15 days the person on the customer service said we can refund your money now because this area os not under our current wiring plan.!!

Whats the use in paying and waiting half a month and getting my money struck at such a bad company.!!

Worst service and false commitments

Phosakoti

Sep 5, 2015

Worst service and false commitments

False commitment and Useless Customer care:

I was looking for the broadband internet services from Pune,

I called HATHWAY for the same on 03rd Sept morning, and that guy collected 3500Rs on the same day saying the iinstallation will happen immediately with activation.

Installation guy came on 05th Sept- and I am waiting for the activation from morning and no responce and courtecy from the Pune Kothrud team.

Now I am irritated by this service and I want to cancel this. Please pay my money back. there are 1000companies for the internet.

Pradeep Hosakoti
raghu71

False commitment and Useless Customer care

Have beenn using Hathway internet for the past 8 years, residing in dombivli. This is reference to the Request No.13978734, made on 02/09/2015

On calling your pathetic support line and on inquiring about availability of 50mbps broadband plan in my area (dombivli), I was told that the plan is fees-able. Since i had the experience of paying the amount for the upgrade and later been told that the upgrade is not available, I requested the Customer care guy to double check the fees-ability.

I even told him about my previous experience. Keeping me hold for a minute , the guy came back to me stating that he cross verified with his senior and availability of 50mbps boradband is confirmed in dombivli and i can upgrade the plans avialable.

He gave me the plan details and I agreed for 50mbps with 30GB FUP plan worth Rs.1270/-. I was asked to pay the amount upfront and will be getting connection within 7 working days. The payment was made within 15 minutes through net banking.

The next day i called up to confirm the payment and this time a lady picked up and said that the payment has been received and the request has been processed and will be getting my connection soon.

Today (05/09/2015) when i called up to know the status of the request, I have been told that the request has been cancelled since there is no connection available in Dombivli. No sms or email intimation, not communication, nothing. Request for a upgrade has been cancelled without any notification to the customer.

This is crazy, yet again i have been duped by Hathway with false info. Whats the point of adjusting the paid amount for the next bill. Are you going to give me the interest for the same. Thats hard earned money which is lying there in hathway's kitty to enjoy. Unnecessarily the payment is blocked . Apart from this, why give false information. Why do you dupe customers.

This is total dis respect to your customers. This is second time such a thing is happening. Have seen many hathway customers cribbing about your pathetic service and today i have faced it.

Seriously thinking of moving out of hathway now
Anurag13

Re: Worst service

The day when i put up my complaint here(02/09/2015). The next full day(03/09/2015) my speed worked probably. But, today(04/09/2015) again the same problem arised. My current internet speed is 1.96(download) and 0.19(upload). And, my plan is 5Mbps 15GB Yrly PreU. I'm just done with your service. Now, i just want my money to be refunded.

Anurag
Javeed B

Improper Internet service - 1104901

Team,

I have been facing tremendous problems from last 2 months. However I have prepaid 6 months rental in advance in the month May 2015. I have contacted the customer care and lodged a complaint for 15 to 20 times but the problem still persists, on asking to transfer the line to supervisor they mere keep the call on hold. I have also shared my view of disconnecting the connection and refund the advance amount.

Request you to take serious and immediate action on this issue or I would not hesitate to forward this mail to consumer forum so that they can take action on Hathway.

Javeed

Sep 3, 2015

Worst service

Dear Anurag13,

Regret to know this. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...