Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

sandypadte

Sep 7, 2015

NO Net since 10 days and still counting and Pathetic customer service by Hathway ( Kothrud, Pune)

I am Using Hathway Broadband at my home in Kothrud,Pune since few years now. My Hathway Membership Number is 947640.
Over the years I have faced “pathetic” customer service including few years in my earlier Hathway Membership where I had paid for internet but despite numerous visit to your JM Road Pune office no internet was installed. Finally my money also wasn’t refunded and I had to use Tata Broadband for few years. Again after few years I was promised good service and saying that now team has changed and I won’t face any unprofessional service. I was again lured back to Hathway broadband by giving false promises and hope. I guess it was my mistake that I believed the promise of so called professional service by Hathway again. Please read below current happening incident and it is again making me think that no way is Hathway will ever give professional service.

On Sat 29th Aug Internet stopped working at my place in Kothrud, Pune. I waited till Sunday 30th Aug hoping this will resume as many times internet suddenly stops in my location and resumes again. But this time it didn’t. So I lodge technical complaint and I was told there is some major technical error in my area and by Mon 31st Aug internet will resume. On Mon 31st Aug I got sms saying problem has been resolved and ticket is closed. Still no Internet. I waited whole Monday thinking it will resume. On Tues 1st Sept again I called and inquired as problem isn’t solved then why problem ticket is closed. I was told technical team worked on it and hence they closed. Again new ticket was raised. And same closing of ticket happened and still no resolution. In between Call centre technical people in every call diagnosed the issue that modem which Hathway has provided is faulty and I will be getting new modem by next day. Even technical team called and did diagnosis over call and checking the signal and they also told someone will reach with new modem soon.

10 days have passed and 6 incident tickets which all have been closed by someone at Hathway as if problem is solved but still that someone still hasn’t come to check the problem at my place nor with new modem box. Below are the ticket numbers which all are now closed from your end i.e. successfully solved:
1) 13942199
2) 13950155
3) 13980354
4) 13987842
5) 13997170
6) 14032832

How can Hathway close the incident ticket when in real nobody has bothered to actually check and solve the issue?

I have even dropped mails to Nodal and Appellate email id ([email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]) on 4th Sept and still as on 7th Sept there has been no action from their end too.

I am jobless and internet access is very important for me to search and apply job. Hathway is very proactive when It comes to disconnect internet within 1 min excess of due date of bill is not paid. But when it comes to giving service I don’t see such proactive steps being taken by Hathway. I am requesting someone from Hathway look into this issue and solve at earliest. And also credit extra days equal to Number of days where there is no service as I have been paying dispite no service from Hathway.

I am now planning to shift to some other internet service provider like Tata once for all.

Hoping for speedy issue solving as already 10days have passed (as on 7th Sept and still counting) and I have wasted enough time speaking to Customer care and waiting for that someone to come and fit the new modem box in place of faulty modem. If nothing atleast think from humanitarian ground where a unemployed person main source of job search is internet in today’s world. Internet is no more a luxury but a necessity

I can be reach on +91 967 33 33 143.

Sandip Padte

Worst service of Hathway broadband service

Gentle reminder
Pl let me know process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.

Sep 7, 2015

faced unprofessionalism greed and problems not been solved despite repeated calls

Dear dhawan.lakshay

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

dhawan.lakshay

Sep 7, 2015

I had payed for quaterly broadband plan on 25 aug 2015. After looking at a promotional paper advertisement through newpaper in my area..!!
I was promised by the salesman that the wiring and connection would be setup the very same day by evening and maximum it can stretch to next day that is 26 aug 2015. But hathway failed to setup connection.

I called for about 100-200 times on customer service and to that salesman and the area head but no positive solution was provided except for wait for 1 day or by today or tomorrow we are gonna set up connection.

Sometimes when i called the custkmer service they provided wrong information that from there end they can see the wiring is done and asked me to recheck.

Faced unprofessionalism and i m misguided and cheated at every day by them

I payed 3077 indian rupees and i feel its nothing for the company but this is my hardworks and the time i stay away from home earn its that..!!

After 15 days the person on the customer service said we can refund your money now because this area os not under our current wiring plan.!!

Whats the use in paying and waiting half a month and getting my money struck at such a bad company.!!

Worst service and false commitments

Dear Phosakoti

False commitment and Useless Customer care

Dear raghu71

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Improper Internet service 1104901

"Dear Javeed B

Hathway Broadband"
Phosakoti

Sep 5, 2015

Worst service and false commitments

False commitment and Useless Customer care:

I was looking for the broadband internet services from Pune,

I called HATHWAY for the same on 03rd Sept morning, and that guy collected 3500Rs on the same day saying the iinstallation will happen immediately with activation.

Installation guy came on 05th Sept- and I am waiting for the activation from morning and no responce and courtecy from the Pune Kothrud team.

Now I am irritated by this service and I want to cancel this. Please pay my money back. there are 1000companies for the internet.

Pradeep Hosakoti
raghu71

False commitment and Useless Customer care

Have beenn using Hathway internet for the past 8 years, residing in dombivli. This is reference to the Request No.13978734, made on 02/09/2015

On calling your pathetic support line and on inquiring about availability of 50mbps broadband plan in my area (dombivli), I was told that the plan is fees-able. Since i had the experience of paying the amount for the upgrade and later been told that the upgrade is not available, I requested the Customer care guy to double check the fees-ability.

I even told him about my previous experience. Keeping me hold for a minute , the guy came back to me stating that he cross verified with his senior and availability of 50mbps boradband is confirmed in dombivli and i can upgrade the plans avialable.

He gave me the plan details and I agreed for 50mbps with 30GB FUP plan worth Rs.1270/-. I was asked to pay the amount upfront and will be getting connection within 7 working days. The payment was made within 15 minutes through net banking.

The next day i called up to confirm the payment and this time a lady picked up and said that the payment has been received and the request has been processed and will be getting my connection soon.

Today (05/09/2015) when i called up to know the status of the request, I have been told that the request has been cancelled since there is no connection available in Dombivli. No sms or email intimation, not communication, nothing. Request for a upgrade has been cancelled without any notification to the customer.

This is crazy, yet again i have been duped by Hathway with false info. Whats the point of adjusting the paid amount for the next bill. Are you going to give me the interest for the same. Thats hard earned money which is lying there in hathway's kitty to enjoy. Unnecessarily the payment is blocked . Apart from this, why give false information. Why do you dupe customers.

This is total dis respect to your customers. This is second time such a thing is happening. Have seen many hathway customers cribbing about your pathetic service and today i have faced it.

Seriously thinking of moving out of hathway now
Anurag13

Re: Worst service

The day when i put up my complaint here(02/09/2015). The next full day(03/09/2015) my speed worked probably. But, today(04/09/2015) again the same problem arised. My current internet speed is 1.96(download) and 0.19(upload). And, my plan is 5Mbps 15GB Yrly PreU. I'm just done with your service. Now, i just want my money to be refunded.

Anurag
Javeed B

Improper Internet service - 1104901

Team,

I have been facing tremendous problems from last 2 months. However I have prepaid 6 months rental in advance in the month May 2015. I have contacted the customer care and lodged a complaint for 15 to 20 times but the problem still persists, on asking to transfer the line to supervisor they mere keep the call on hold. I have also shared my view of disconnecting the connection and refund the advance amount.

Request you to take serious and immediate action on this issue or I would not hesitate to forward this mail to consumer forum so that they can take action on Hathway.

Javeed

Sep 3, 2015

Worst service

Dear Anurag13,

Regret to know this. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Anurag13

Sep 2, 2015

Worst service

My hathway internet connection number is 514441. I'm getting speed problem from 22 August and till yet my problem is not solved. From 22 august I'm daily calling on hathway customer case and i have also send an email regarding my this problem. But, still nothing has been gone. Now, i just want my money to be refunded which i have prepaid you.

Anurag

Gentle reminder
Pl let me knwo process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.
Tarun2110

Frequent Disconnection and no resolution

My customer number is 1358403, since the past few weeks I have been facing frequent disconnection of internet.

Despite repeated complaints to the customer care (complaint numbers : - 13844380, 13903821, 13928450)

No one has ever come to visit me or has rectified the problem. I also contacted Rupesh ji ( the area service supervisor) but after promising me to get it rectified, he did nothing and no one visited to check the problem. All my above complaints are closed without my approval or no check from your end.

I am so fed up with this attitude of the company towards its customers, that after taking the money in advance, you people are not providing proper service. At least visit the site to check for the problem if someone are raised a complaint.

Would never recommend to anyone,

Tarun

Aug 31, 2015

Re: not able to slove my internet isuue

Dear Neetaraj,

Re: Acc # 1308233: Frequent disconnection Issue

Dear Pratik Mavani,

neetaraj

Aug 30, 2015

not able to slove my internet isuue

my account number is 1132105
I have being calling since last 3 days regarding my modem & internet connectivity issue but they just register my complaint n gave me my complaint number but without rectifying my complaint. i got another msg your complaint has been closed.
hathway has very poor customer service. i would say don't opt for hathway.
they just don't care about customer & their satisfaction.
really pathetic.

Worst service of Hathway broadband service

I had been complain arond several times since last wo months,I am not satisfied with your services,Pl let me know the process to refund my money which i prepaid it to you.
Pratik Mavani

Aug 29, 2015

Acc # 1308233: Frequent disconnection Issue

My name is Pratik Mavani.
This complaint is regarding the poorest of the poor service provided by Hathway Broadband Internet for my Account # 1308233.

Below are the list of complaints that I have raised in the past one week for the frequent disconnection issue that I have excessively faced. This network really sucks and it has already caused me and my wife a lot of embarrassment while working on our office networks or VPN.

13847544 - 23/08/2015
13847627 - 23/08/2015

Called up nearly everyday again for the entire week and then the below complaints were registered.
13920345 - 28/08/2015
13918429 - 29/08/2015

Today, on 29/08/2015 I called up the helpdesk again to report the never ending problem and requested them to terminate my connection if the problem cannot be fixed permanently by them. I asked him to explain me what is the refund process since my 6 months money is already paid with Hathway. I got to know a shocking news that REFUNDS CANNOT BE PROCESSED BY HATHWAY!!! They can continue to give you poor connection and even poor service delivery but they cannot give you refunds if no longer want to continue.

Is this some kind of a FRAUD company? I am definitely going to do everything in my powers to get the refund done, I've already mailed to the consumer court about this.

Phone no booked is 9987350699
Vijayant shivakumar
Hitesh Purohit

Pathetic Low Grade Unprofessional Service

A/c No.: 1079718
CA Hitesh Purohit
Mumbai

Internet Connection Lost every Second Day!! The only damn reply these guys have is "LOW SERVER".

They closed my complain without actually resolving it!!!!!

Every evening I complain about No Internet, they need 12 hours to rectify it......!!!!

Their Nodal Officer Mr. Pradip Atkare (Contact No.: 022-69001110) with email id: [email protected] is never reachable!!! He has never replied to my Mails or Phone Calls even after so much of Frustrations.

One of their field manager assured me that he is sending his engineer to my place to solve daily connection loss problem. After waiting for their Respected Engineer for almost an hour as per the given time, I called them up again. To My Surprise, they said Sorry Sir Our Engineer wont come now!!! They think we are fools here with all the time in the world to wait for their Great Engineers!!!

Re: Need the invoice for the last bill I paid

Dear Pradeep,

Re: Hathway-Worst broadband service

Dear Vijayant Shivakumar,

Hathway-Worst broadband service

Worst broadband service i had ever faced. I paid amount for six month for a internet service of Hathway.
But i am not getting services from past two months when i called them they provide the solutuion which work for half an hour-1 hour and after that again same problem occurs.
Still I am facing the issue from past two months wihout internet facility even though i paid the amount for tese months.

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount