Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

raghu71

False commitment and Useless Customer care

Have beenn using Hathway internet for the past 8 years, residing in dombivli. This is reference to the Request No.13978734, made on 02/09/2015

On calling your pathetic support line and on inquiring about availability of 50mbps broadband plan in my area (dombivli), I was told that the plan is fees-able. Since i had the experience of paying the amount for the upgrade and later been told that the upgrade is not available, I requested the Customer care guy to double check the fees-ability.

I even told him about my previous experience. Keeping me hold for a minute , the guy came back to me stating that he cross verified with his senior and availability of 50mbps boradband is confirmed in dombivli and i can upgrade the plans avialable.

He gave me the plan details and I agreed for 50mbps with 30GB FUP plan worth Rs.1270/-. I was asked to pay the amount upfront and will be getting connection within 7 working days. The payment was made within 15 minutes through net banking.

The next day i called up to confirm the payment and this time a lady picked up and said that the payment has been received and the request has been processed and will be getting my connection soon.

Today (05/09/2015) when i called up to know the status of the request, I have been told that the request has been cancelled since there is no connection available in Dombivli. No sms or email intimation, not communication, nothing. Request for a upgrade has been cancelled without any notification to the customer.

This is crazy, yet again i have been duped by Hathway with false info. Whats the point of adjusting the paid amount for the next bill. Are you going to give me the interest for the same. Thats hard earned money which is lying there in hathway's kitty to enjoy. Unnecessarily the payment is blocked . Apart from this, why give false information. Why do you dupe customers.

This is total dis respect to your customers. This is second time such a thing is happening. Have seen many hathway customers cribbing about your pathetic service and today i have faced it.

Seriously thinking of moving out of hathway now
Anurag13

Re: Worst service

The day when i put up my complaint here(02/09/2015). The next full day(03/09/2015) my speed worked probably. But, today(04/09/2015) again the same problem arised. My current internet speed is 1.96(download) and 0.19(upload). And, my plan is 5Mbps 15GB Yrly PreU. I'm just done with your service. Now, i just want my money to be refunded.

Anurag
Javeed B

Improper Internet service - 1104901

Team,

I have been facing tremendous problems from last 2 months. However I have prepaid 6 months rental in advance in the month May 2015. I have contacted the customer care and lodged a complaint for 15 to 20 times but the problem still persists, on asking to transfer the line to supervisor they mere keep the call on hold. I have also shared my view of disconnecting the connection and refund the advance amount.

Request you to take serious and immediate action on this issue or I would not hesitate to forward this mail to consumer forum so that they can take action on Hathway.

Javeed

Sep 3, 2015

Worst service

Dear Anurag13,

Regret to know this. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Anurag13

Sep 2, 2015

Worst service

My hathway internet connection number is 514441. I'm getting speed problem from 22 August and till yet my problem is not solved. From 22 august I'm daily calling on hathway customer case and i have also send an email regarding my this problem. But, still nothing has been gone. Now, i just want my money to be refunded which i have prepaid you.

Anurag

Gentle reminder
Pl let me knwo process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.
Tarun2110

Frequent Disconnection and no resolution

My customer number is 1358403, since the past few weeks I have been facing frequent disconnection of internet.

Despite repeated complaints to the customer care (complaint numbers : - 13844380, 13903821, 13928450)

No one has ever come to visit me or has rectified the problem. I also contacted Rupesh ji ( the area service supervisor) but after promising me to get it rectified, he did nothing and no one visited to check the problem. All my above complaints are closed without my approval or no check from your end.

I am so fed up with this attitude of the company towards its customers, that after taking the money in advance, you people are not providing proper service. At least visit the site to check for the problem if someone are raised a complaint.

Would never recommend to anyone,

Tarun

Aug 31, 2015

Re: not able to slove my internet isuue

Dear Neetaraj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Re: Acc # 1308233: Frequent disconnection Issue

Dear Pratik Mavani,

neetaraj

Aug 30, 2015

not able to slove my internet isuue

my account number is 1132105
I have being calling since last 3 days regarding my modem & internet connectivity issue but they just register my complaint n gave me my complaint number but without rectifying my complaint. i got another msg your complaint has been closed.
hathway has very poor customer service. i would say don't opt for hathway.
they just don't care about customer & their satisfaction.
really pathetic.

Aug 30, 2015

Worst service of Hathway broadband service

I had been complain arond several times since last wo months,I am not satisfied with your services,Pl let me know the process to refund my money which i prepaid it to you.
Pratik Mavani

Aug 29, 2015

Acc # 1308233: Frequent disconnection Issue

My name is Pratik Mavani.
This complaint is regarding the poorest of the poor service provided by Hathway Broadband Internet for my Account # 1308233.

Below are the list of complaints that I have raised in the past one week for the frequent disconnection issue that I have excessively faced. This network really sucks and it has already caused me and my wife a lot of embarrassment while working on our office networks or VPN.

13847544 - 23/08/2015
13847627 - 23/08/2015

Called up nearly everyday again for the entire week and then the below complaints were registered.
13920345 - 28/08/2015
13918429 - 29/08/2015

Today, on 29/08/2015 I called up the helpdesk again to report the never ending problem and requested them to terminate my connection if the problem cannot be fixed permanently by them. I asked him to explain me what is the refund process since my 6 months money is already paid with Hathway. I got to know a shocking news that REFUNDS CANNOT BE PROCESSED BY HATHWAY!!! They can continue to give you poor connection and even poor service delivery but they cannot give you refunds if no longer want to continue.

Is this some kind of a FRAUD company? I am definitely going to do everything in my powers to get the refund done, I've already mailed to the consumer court about this.

Phone no booked is 9987350699
Vijayant shivakumar
Hitesh Purohit

Pathetic Low Grade Unprofessional Service

A/c No.: 1079718
CA Hitesh Purohit
Mumbai

Internet Connection Lost every Second Day!! The only damn reply these guys have is "LOW SERVER".

They closed my complain without actually resolving it!!!!!

Every evening I complain about No Internet, they need 12 hours to rectify it......!!!!

Their Nodal Officer Mr. Pradip Atkare (Contact No.: 022-69001110) with email id: [email protected] is never reachable!!! He has never replied to my Mails or Phone Calls even after so much of Frustrations.

One of their field manager assured me that he is sending his engineer to my place to solve daily connection loss problem. After waiting for their Respected Engineer for almost an hour as per the given time, I called them up again. To My Surprise, they said Sorry Sir Our Engineer wont come now!!! They think we are fools here with all the time in the world to wait for their Great Engineers!!!

Re: Need the invoice for the last bill I paid

Dear Pradeep,

Re: Hathway-Worst broadband service

Dear Vijayant Shivakumar,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

Hathway-Worst broadband service

Worst broadband service i had ever faced. I paid amount for six month for a internet service of Hathway.
But i am not getting services from past two months when i called them they provide the solutuion which work for half an hour-1 hour and after that again same problem occurs.
Still I am facing the issue from past two months wihout internet facility even though i paid the amount for tese months.

Aug 26, 2015

Re: Pathetic Internet Speed

Dear Priyanka Salunke,

Re: Pathetic Internet Speed

Dear Iram Khan,

rickyronan

D-Grade Company

Hathway is the D-grade chor company in the market. If you already bought a hathway connection now even if you die complaining again them they dont give a damn. one of the most arrogant ISP and their customer service representatives are even worst. I dont know who trained them to work for customer care. Pathetic people and their stupid service. I Made a big mistake of buying Hathway, please you dont make such mistake. Go with any other provider but not with the Hathwy
pradeep6in2002

Aug 24, 2015

Need the invoice for the last bill I paid

Hi Hathway,

I have called your land phone for requesting my invoice to my email id for 22 times and this time I am trying to write it to the concerned team, at least this way someone could peep into my need.

Every time I call up you and listen one monotonous sentence "I will raise it to the concerned department and you will get a call in 24-48 hours".............!

Can someone from Hathway help me ? or should look at other service provider who could genuinely provide me the invoice..?

Pradeep
Account # 988742
rickyronan

Hathway is chor broadband

I am so frustrated with Hathway Internet service and their customer care representatives, I have been complaining in regards to my internet connection since last month. If I paid for something in return I expect the proper service from you. However it’s not happening. I was given an assurance at the time of renewing my plan that you won’t be facing any issues. But every day I have to call and ask the reason for not proving the internet service, every time they give shitty excuses like outrage etc. it’s not my fault, if it was told at the time of subscription I would have never went with bloody hathway. Now when I am asking for my money back after giving you guys 10 chances. They simply deny and hang up the phone. I would recommend everyone not to consider Hathway as your ISP. complete money waste and every day you end up calling thier customer service and they'll screw you happiness everyday.
ChouguleV

Worst service provider

Getting a Hatway broadband connection was worst experience. The salesperson collected the plan money but its almost a month now and still the connection is not provided. Finally decided to cancel and now waiting to get my amount back....! It has been HELL to deal with the HathWay guys. PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS PROVIDER.
Jacksheth

Stops every 2 days

Net always stops every two days!! The customer care always says sever down!! The after sale service it's terrible! I called the person responsible for our area connection he has been called 20 time but never come!! Paying for 50mpbs hardly get 10

Aug 23, 2015

Re: Worst Customer Service, Improper solution,

Dear Sneha Khivansara,

SBI - Related to money transfer
    Amount is debited from my account but not credited...
    LIC Agent - LIC — Against Agent
    Dear Sir, I had taken policy from LIC through an...
    water wastage - Water wastage
    Many houses wasting water no arrangements in tanks every...
    jio phone - Recharge not done
    I recharged online of rs 49 on my jio phone.. But...
    BPCL - Detected Unauthorised use of my ID or contact number
    I don't have any LPG connection with BPCL anywhere in...
    Valleypointtechnologies.com - internet
    internet connection gets disconnected when ever the power...
    State Bank of India - Amount not received but debited from my saving account
    I have my saving account no-10307490583 in state bank of...
    Hitachi fridge - Fridge door not closing airtight
    I bought the Hitachi Fridge model no RVG660PND3 Glass Grey...
    haier refrigerator - very bed service in haier
    Hey, I am Hussain I want to tell you that our fridge is...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - D2H Logo stuck
    Dear Sandeep, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...