Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Gentle reminder
Pl let me knwo process of refund my money.I am not satisfied with service.
Tarun2110

Frequent Disconnection and no resolution

My customer number is 1358403, since the past few weeks I have been facing frequent disconnection of internet.

Despite repeated complaints to the customer care (complaint numbers : - 13844380, 13903821, 13928450)

No one has ever come to visit me or has rectified the problem. I also contacted Rupesh ji ( the area service supervisor) but after promising me to get it rectified, he did nothing and no one visited to check the problem. All my above complaints are closed without my approval or no check from your end.

I am so fed up with this attitude of the company towards its customers, that after taking the money in advance, you people are not providing proper service. At least visit the site to check for the problem if someone are raised a complaint.

Would never recommend to anyone,

Tarun

Aug 31, 2015

Re: not able to slove my internet isuue

Dear Neetaraj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Re: Acc # 1308233: Frequent disconnection Issue

Dear Pratik Mavani,

neetaraj

Aug 30, 2015

not able to slove my internet isuue

my account number is 1132105
I have being calling since last 3 days regarding my modem & internet connectivity issue but they just register my complaint n gave me my complaint number but without rectifying my complaint. i got another msg your complaint has been closed.
hathway has very poor customer service. i would say don't opt for hathway.
they just don't care about customer & their satisfaction.
really pathetic.

Aug 30, 2015

Worst service of Hathway broadband service

I had been complain arond several times since last wo months,I am not satisfied with your services,Pl let me know the process to refund my money which i prepaid it to you.
Pratik Mavani

Aug 29, 2015

Acc # 1308233: Frequent disconnection Issue

My name is Pratik Mavani.
This complaint is regarding the poorest of the poor service provided by Hathway Broadband Internet for my Account # 1308233.

Below are the list of complaints that I have raised in the past one week for the frequent disconnection issue that I have excessively faced. This network really sucks and it has already caused me and my wife a lot of embarrassment while working on our office networks or VPN.

13847544 - 23/08/2015
13847627 - 23/08/2015

Called up nearly everyday again for the entire week and then the below complaints were registered.
13920345 - 28/08/2015
13918429 - 29/08/2015

Today, on 29/08/2015 I called up the helpdesk again to report the never ending problem and requested them to terminate my connection if the problem cannot be fixed permanently by them. I asked him to explain me what is the refund process since my 6 months money is already paid with Hathway. I got to know a shocking news that REFUNDS CANNOT BE PROCESSED BY HATHWAY!!! They can continue to give you poor connection and even poor service delivery but they cannot give you refunds if no longer want to continue.

Is this some kind of a FRAUD company? I am definitely going to do everything in my powers to get the refund done, I've already mailed to the consumer court about this.

Phone no booked is 9987350699
Vijayant shivakumar
Hitesh Purohit

Pathetic Low Grade Unprofessional Service

A/c No.: 1079718
CA Hitesh Purohit
Mumbai

Internet Connection Lost every Second Day!! The only damn reply these guys have is "LOW SERVER".

They closed my complain without actually resolving it!!!!!

Every evening I complain about No Internet, they need 12 hours to rectify it......!!!!

Their Nodal Officer Mr. Pradip Atkare (Contact No.: 022-69001110) with email id: [email protected] is never reachable!!! He has never replied to my Mails or Phone Calls even after so much of Frustrations.

One of their field manager assured me that he is sending his engineer to my place to solve daily connection loss problem. After waiting for their Respected Engineer for almost an hour as per the given time, I called them up again. To My Surprise, they said Sorry Sir Our Engineer wont come now!!! They think we are fools here with all the time in the world to wait for their Great Engineers!!!

Re: Need the invoice for the last bill I paid

Dear Pradeep,

Re: Hathway-Worst broadband service

Dear Vijayant Shivakumar,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you.

Hathway-Worst broadband service

Worst broadband service i had ever faced. I paid amount for six month for a internet service of Hathway.
But i am not getting services from past two months when i called them they provide the solutuion which work for half an hour-1 hour and after that again same problem occurs.
Still I am facing the issue from past two months wihout internet facility even though i paid the amount for tese months.

Aug 26, 2015

Re: Pathetic Internet Speed

Dear Priyanka Salunke,

Re: Pathetic Internet Speed

Dear Iram Khan,

rickyronan

D-Grade Company

Hathway is the D-grade chor company in the market. If you already bought a hathway connection now even if you die complaining again them they dont give a damn. one of the most arrogant ISP and their customer service representatives are even worst. I dont know who trained them to work for customer care. Pathetic people and their stupid service. I Made a big mistake of buying Hathway, please you dont make such mistake. Go with any other provider but not with the Hathwy
pradeep6in2002

Aug 24, 2015

Need the invoice for the last bill I paid

Hi Hathway,

I have called your land phone for requesting my invoice to my email id for 22 times and this time I am trying to write it to the concerned team, at least this way someone could peep into my need.

Every time I call up you and listen one monotonous sentence "I will raise it to the concerned department and you will get a call in 24-48 hours".............!

Can someone from Hathway help me ? or should look at other service provider who could genuinely provide me the invoice..?

Pradeep
Account # 988742
rickyronan

Hathway is chor broadband

I am so frustrated with Hathway Internet service and their customer care representatives, I have been complaining in regards to my internet connection since last month. If I paid for something in return I expect the proper service from you. However it’s not happening. I was given an assurance at the time of renewing my plan that you won’t be facing any issues. But every day I have to call and ask the reason for not proving the internet service, every time they give shitty excuses like outrage etc. it’s not my fault, if it was told at the time of subscription I would have never went with bloody hathway. Now when I am asking for my money back after giving you guys 10 chances. They simply deny and hang up the phone. I would recommend everyone not to consider Hathway as your ISP. complete money waste and every day you end up calling thier customer service and they'll screw you happiness everyday.
ChouguleV

Worst service provider

Getting a Hatway broadband connection was worst experience. The salesperson collected the plan money but its almost a month now and still the connection is not provided. Finally decided to cancel and now waiting to get my amount back....! It has been HELL to deal with the HathWay guys. PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS PROVIDER.
Jacksheth

Stops every 2 days

Net always stops every two days!! The customer care always says sever down!! The after sale service it's terrible! I called the person responsible for our area connection he has been called 20 time but never come!! Paying for 50mpbs hardly get 10

Aug 23, 2015

Re: Worst Customer Service, Improper solution,

Dear Sneha Khivansara,

priyanka05

Aug 21, 2015

Pathetic Internet Speed

Priyanka Salunke My A/c No. is 1146686

I have been using hathway from more than 6 months ever since I have been facing speed issues.
Thousands of times I have called the customer care but to no avail.
The speed is 1 mbps of my plan currenlty but even two people cannot use wifi at the same time on it.after usage of plan there has to give adequate speed as the mentioned in the plan. When it is actually required at that time speed is so slow that I can not check the mail. This is so much annoying for me since 2 months.
khan.iram02

Aug 20, 2015

Pathetic Internet Speed

I have been using hathway from 2010 and ever since I have been facing speed issues.
Thousands of times I have called the customer care but to no avail.
My account no is 623486 . The speed is 2 mbps of my plan currenlty but even two people cannot use wifi at the same time on it.

You tube video is always buffering.

My internet expires this 25th August, if relevant measures are not taken to solve my issue, a customer will be lost
Nishant Dsouza

Aug 20, 2015

No interenet connection

From 13th August 2015 i am not been able to receive any internet connection for account no. 1256616

The following complaint nos have registered and no respite has been provided

13765650 - I raised a complaint for no internet connectivity on15th august and i received a message on 20th august that it is been resolved hoever still i do not have any Internet connection.

I would like to terminate my net services for account no. 1256616 and would want a refund for the remaining 2 months which i jave paid in advance. Please advise the amount which i will be eligible to receive.

Nishant
sneha khivansara

Aug 19, 2015

Worst Customer Service, Improper solution,

Hi...

I took hathway connection 2 months before. First month, it was working fine.. But from the next month i started facing connectivity issues.

Whenever i called customer care, i got the reply server is down. I am not sure whether how many times the server goes down. Every alternate day the server is down.

But this time, they crossed all the limits. My connection was not working from last 5 days.I called customer care for almost 25 times. But of no use. after 4 days technician came and the connection got started, but the very next day i started facing issue again.

I called them, but again it was server down issue

They don't provide good customer services. They think we people are fools to call them. I would never recommend anyone to take hathway connection. Its total waste of time. They think we are idle to call them, and they keep on saying they will look into issue. But they won't.
Trupti Parkhi

Aug 18, 2015

Internet always not working

Issues faced as below for A/c # 1285250.
1. Almost internet do not work for many days. Why should a customer to pay when not getting enough internet availability. I got only 50% internet availability. Why should I be charged for rest 50%. Refund me the rest of amount of Internet charges.
2. Poor Service Desk: of the engineers do not aware on issues. Even if we select option to speak in Marathi, hardly the call is ben taken by Marathi speaker. Then why this option is provided to customers to speak in their local language?
3. Lack of Technical Engineers to Visit: I often registered incidents with Services Desk, as the problem occurs very often (very bad quality), however in past six months found only once the engineer visited at home to check the issue. That too after escalating to Seniors in Service Desk. And while his visit he did not call me before visiting.
4. I almost observed service was not available on Saturdays & service desk says it will be resolved by evening. After evening we unable to reach call centre. And on Sunday it would be off to them. Hence we always lost 2 days data pack of Saturday & Sunday every time. This is the peak time where users would be enjoying surfing.
So looking after these major issues tell me why should one to renew your service & also pay me back the data pack I have lost due to non-availability of performance.
Appreciate a quick response!!!