Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

Rajdeep vats

Jul 25, 2018

Requested for new Broad band connection in Noida sales persons very Pathetic behaviour

Hi ,

I applied for new broad band connection in Noida location But faced very pathetic behavior of Hathway sales person. Right now when every company even big or small trying to be customer oriented, focusing on customer , respecting customer but Hathway is living in old era .

Rajdeep

Jul 24, 2018

INTERNET NOT CONNECT

HI

My account number 1101637464 from past 15 days my WI-FI not working since 13 days i have raised lot of complaints till now my problem not resolved and customer care giving 0 response to customer and taking rude. once we explain my problem regarding net those people put me in Hold minimum 10 min what is the problem.. i need explanation on this case
mapare

Jul 13, 2018

Amount payment and Register case on Me

I am shifted to my new house in October 2017 and I personally call to customer support team to close my account permanently, because hathway service is not available to my new location.

Till today's date my account was closed and no emails or SMS is sent to me that you have to pay 10781 RS.

2 Days before I received call from person and saying that Hathway company has register case on you because of 10781 amount dues. They registered case on me as Fraud and you will fine a Rs of 30000 and 3 months jail.

How hathway will charge if my connection is closed..?
Hathway must have all data how much customer have used and where they have used the internet data..?

And before registering case in court why they are not calling to customer ?
Hathway should call to customer and should say that "we are registering case on you because of XYZ reason "

At least customer will do the next step or will ask for Help with someone.

Please tell me What should I do in this situation...I really need help

Thank you in Advance.
mapare

Jul 13, 2018

Payment Dues and Hathway Filed case on me

How hathway will charge if my connection is closed..?

And before registering case in court why they are not calling to customer ?

At least customer will do the next step or will ask for Help with someone.

Please tell me What should I do in this situation...I really need help

Thank you in Advance.
arunav

Jul 12, 2018

Hathway internet not working

A/c no : 1149844928

From 5th of July, the internet service was down. And the response was very poor while we are raising the complaints. The executive was keep on saying the same answer that with in 24 hours the problem will be resolved, but its a week the internet was down. The other time when I called the customer care, they are saying that the entire area was down and the total system up gradation was going the area. I don't understand why these people are shutting down the old system with out establishing the new optical fibre network.

Arrunav
somya9987

Jul 9, 2018

Fraud Calls from Hathway for extortion

I used Hathway connection from second half of March 2016 to second half of April 2016, that is, for around a month. Despite completion of all the formalities and payment, my connection was not activated. I called up several times each day for around a week but only response from them was "someone will look into this". I finally called their head office and next day connection was activated. But the connectivity was very poor with frequent interruptions. As I was relocating next month, and also I was frustrated with the service from Hathway, I decided to terminate the connection. I called them up and requested termination. They said someone would come next day and collect the modem. I also dropped them a mail regarding the same. No one came. After a few days, now that I had shifted to another location, I received a call saying someone is coming to pick the modem. I gave him new address but no one came. This happened several times but no one ever came to pick the modem. I received my bill for the month of disconnection. Every month, i kept receiving mails and bills for payment even after disconnection. I told them not to call me again as I had paid what was due and that I won't pay for the service that I have not used.
Today on 9th July 2018 I received a call from a lady, her number being 9910792390. She claimed to be from Investigation Dept. of Karkardooma court and said a case has been filed against me, the case number starting with NW. She gave me another number 9278201084 of some adv Rakesh Sharma and asked to me contact him for knowing the details and then to call her back, so that she can keep my file on hold. I called up the so-called advocate and he explained me that Hathway has filed a case under sec 420 IPC for fraud and that amount of Rs. 4000 is due on me. He asked if I want to go for out of court settlement by making the payment or to proceed with the legal proceedings by attending the court. I said I want out of court settlement. He said the call is being recorded and I cannot go back on my words. He asked me to pay the amount on the website and provide him the transaction number, after which he would send me an NOC via mail. I would have to produce the NOC at Hathway office along with the request for disconnection mail I had sent 2 years back and would get my money refunded. I agreed.
All this while I had a feeling that this is fraud, reason being, I myself am a lawyer. No case in district courts in India starts with NW. He could not tell me the year of institution of case. When asked repeatedly, he said 2015. When I pointed out that this means company filed a case on me even before I took the connection he said it was Jan 2016. When I said I took the connection in March, he said it was 2018. I asked him in which division of Karkardooma court was the case instituted, he had no answer. Also, no legal notice was served upon me, hence the service of notice is not valid.
He called me back after 1 hour, but this time it was the lady calling from the advocate's number. I asked her to contact my lawyer upon which she disconnected the call.
Navanish

Jul 6, 2018

Worst and ridiculous customer care

I am using hathway broadband(Bangalore, Arekere), Hathway representative called me and told that If I recharge for 3 months I will be eligible to get one more month internet service for free of cost. So I recharged the account with offer of 3+1 month. But after 3 Months they had disconnected my connection. When I called the customer care they said that I need to renew my account to continue the service. I called the customer care and explained in detail and the representative had taken the request to reactivate the account. But its been 5 days the account not yet activated. I am calling them every day but still they are saying the technical team is working on the request.
Account Number: 1108021759
Service request Number: 03072018C06555

Vasanth
Pushpagirish

Jul 5, 2018

Hathway people are not refunding my amount

My A/C. No.: 1106579863

I have shifted my house to a place where there is no feasability for their network, then I asked them to take their device and asked to refund my amount of remaining 2 Months as I have paid in advance for 6 Months and used their service for only for 4 Months. Initially they accepted it and now they are saying that the amount can't be refunded as there is no rule as such.

Can any one please help me how to proceed further.
estimated

Jul 1, 2018

Hathway Bill Payments Fraud cases Victims Come together and fight for Justice

Hello Friends,
I am Calling all of you who become victims to Hathway Bill Payments Fraud Cases. Please come together and Fight for Justice.
on what basis they are generating two years bill on our name even when connection disconnected 2 years back. This Company is Completely in loss they got notice from Indian Media Cast for Disconnection. And they need money from common people only to repair their losses.

Please create group on social media, Facebook,Whatsapp, newspaper, News channel spread this all over. and join the peoples who become victims to these, Come together we will find Police station and file a police case, we will hire a lawyer and Fight this case till end. These Companies take advantage of common people only and we will show them Power of common man.

Please.... Please..... come together there is Extraordinary power in UNION and such fraud companies can not beat it.
sarathg

Jun 29, 2018

Cheating By Hathway

Hi ,

I disconnected the HATHWAY connection in nov2015 and they have come and collected the modem as well.
After that also i used to get the bills for 4 months... i called customer care and replied to the Billing mails and got the confirmation over the call that it got disconnected and later that billing mails stopped coming.

Today suddenly I have received a phone call from kishore - Delhi court, saying that i had to pay 7200 to the HATHWAY and he gave the lawyer phone number and told me to contact him . if i wont pay in half hour they want to file a case against me.

when i asked them where i have to pay he mentioned that he will give me account number if i am near any internet center.

Can someone please guide me what action to take now?
Anonmous12345

Jun 28, 2018

Hathway broadband

Hi, i got a call from this no. ‭+91 78349 52000‬ Some days before that some case has filed against me in maharashtra court which was forwarded to delhi court by some private company situated in my city. I searched on google this no. and found on forum that this call was fake. So i didnt respond to that. Today(28-6-2018) i got a call from a person name hemant saxena ‭+91 99990 36558‬. He yelled at me first. Then he said im gonna forward your case in delhi high court given by hathway within one hour if you dont pay the bill. So i called at my regional hathway office. The lady from office said, yes from hathway delhi, cases are being filed. I asked hear why any warning wasnt given. She said you have to come in office we have special dept for that. I went to office and asked her where is legal dept. she directed me towards payment counter and said he handles this. And i asked him why wasnt i informed and that mf says nothing and askes me the hathway acc no. for payment. I knew they all were bluffing some kind of mili bhagat. But i had no time to prove their bluffing as i was given only 1 hour to pay. I called that hemant saxena again. He said dont waste my time and pay money otherwise im forwarding the case to delhi high court within half hour. I had no choice but pay the amount. And he specifically mentioned to pay online. I paid on hathway office instead and asked to terminate my connection permanently. I took a receipt of disconnection and gave receipt no. To the saxena person. And he said thankyou in return. Why would a person from high court say thankyou like i paid him instead of hathway. Some kind of big sham by hathway. I also found out that hathway got a disconnection notice from media cast early this year. I took my connection in 2015 and i stopped using after 2016. During that period they charged me extra but i had proper calculations and explained them that you charged me extra so they reduced some 500-800 rs. later i found out that they still charged some amount extra. Most of the hathway workers belong to one particular community. Name i cant put here. I wished i could have went to mear by lawyer when i got the first call some days before. If this happens to anyone out there please consult to your family lawyer before acting anything. Thanks
Pratarp

Worst service

I have used hathway for a long time. They simply disconnect the service and when I call them, they say someone will come to the house, but no one comes. I am tired of complaining. I would not recommend hathway to any of my friends. I wish hathway goes out of business. I am gonna spread the message everywhere
Ansh Anil

Jun 27, 2018

Cheats calling me claiming it is Delhi court

I need help as i would like to settle this once and for all. I would also like the legal authorities to take action against hathway.
I was a hathway user 16 months back. I was happy with Hathway and requested them to relocate my connection.
Hathway - known for its pathetic customer service, took almost 3-4 days to just tell me that it could not happen till now but will be done in sometime. I waited for 7 days after which I decided to get rid of hathway and requested them to terminate the connection. They hesitated first but then agreed to disconnect. They then started chasing me for the modem. I submitted the router to their office near Gadital (pune). The guy himself collected it. They still kept calling me to for the modem. I told all of them that I have already submitted it.
I then got a call around 10 days back from a lady who could not speak proper Hindi claiming she is from Delhi court and that there is a fee of 6000 rs that i need to pay. She then gave me an advocates number and asked me to call that advocate (who was another cheater). He also threatened me that he has all my Adhar details and it will be linked to my adhaar. I received one more call today and requested the lady not to call me again. She then threatened that the call is getting recorded and will forward it god knows who.
I did contact Maharashtra Police who have requested me to meet them and tell them about this.
My connection was terminated in March 2017 and it was a prepaid connection. When my connection was prepaid, how could the bill get generated even if I did not cancel my plan. This is surely a lie. Plus the email that I sent to them are still with me which I can show.
Can someone please please help??
bhaskar reddy gummala

Regardin Harashment from Hathway

Hi ,

We are getting calls from uneducated people who can't even speak properly saying that bill not paid for Hathway. We called customer care they are telling no due against you. But they are telling your account (1106093956) was suspended. They are calling after 2 years and saying that case filed against. Even the hathway guys have our phone number and email. We dont even recieved a single call or email from the hathway customer rather than that I am getting from uneducated person. Till now we haven't paid any amount. I am not able to get what to do.
silks india

Jun 21, 2018

no support from hathway team

recently we have taken this hathway connection after using Airtel for 12 years & they dint not serve us properly for one month and we have disconnected. & one the hathway marketing executive mislead us the gave the hathway connection but we finding very bad customer supporting backend for every request or complaint. hathway customer care have very poor knowledge to understand the consumer request. Account no 1160006937 9845315029 / 9964960099. will definitely disconnection this poor hathway net very soon.
sandeep.kmr

Jun 19, 2018

Fraud Hathway Harassing after two year of discontinued broadway connection

I got some repeated call from , uneducated,shameless stupid people. they are saying i have to pay 1800/- as my due amount ,
I am amaze how they can do such a shameless stupid thing when i have paid all my dues and also returned router at the time of unsubscription..?

Why they informing me now for 1800/- why they have not contacted me earlier if it is something really like that..??

Hathway is a Fraud Company...spread this to everywhere..!!
nbv1234

Jun 19, 2018

Mental harassment and extortion

I have been receiving calls continuously since 16th June 2018 from someone claiming to be from the Delhi Consumer Court legal dept stating that there has been a case registered by Hathway against me because I have not paid some outstanding bill when I had disconnected the service in Aug 2015 as I was leaving the city . Now they call me after 3 years and say that the outstanding bill amounts to Rs 12000. They claim to have sent notices to my address while they clearly were informed that I would be moving out of that address. I don't understand why they never contacted me on my phone when they clearly have my number .
They forced me to pay this ridiculously exorbitant sum in a couple of hours and threatened to move the file forward if I failed to do so and even mentioned that my Aadhar card would be linked to this case thereby causing problems for me in future . They are not even ready to share an itemised bill with me . I even asked them to check their call records but they denied saying that since it is so old they not have the logs stored . I paid this sum because they said they would withdraw the case if I did it .
The next day I got a call from someone claiming to be from the high court saying that I need to pay a penalty fee of Rs 5000 as the case had already reached them before I made the payment . I checked that number later and found it was a SPAM number . I have written to Hathway but they haven't replied to my email yet . I have been subjected to this mental harassment continuously for the past days that I will be filing a case of mental harassment,extortion and threat against this company .
I have read 2 more similar complaints against them online and these fraudulent people and thugs need to taught a lesson.
Amooooo

Jun 18, 2018

Cheating consumers

The offers stated buy 3 months connection and get Router and modem free. Recent mails from company is deliberately asking me to return the router. Their furtive polices are being impiously used to extract money from consumers. The crafty ways used by the company advertising free modem and broadband they throwing threating mails asking the users to give it back or fave pienal actions is not acceptable. To my advice one should never take Hathaway service ever in their life.
nipun11111

Jun 12, 2018

Awful Customer Relationship Policies

Here is another example of worst policies followed by this "Company".

Got a call this morning, correction, got 40-50 calls this morning asking me to pay a boll of 13,000 rs., for a connection 3.5 years ago. Connection has been terminated, even if it was not, I don't know upto what extent were they planning to charge me. And these calls are not some sweet reminders, these are collectors, who don't shy away from using swear words. Not sure what are they planning to ahieve with such horrible practices.

Above content is PG-13, the whole sceanrio wasn't. It was the last interaction with this company for sure.
sayanbiz

Jun 6, 2018

Frequent Connectivity Issues

Hathway - you have really got something to do with your horrible service and support. Don't remember how many times I had raised complaints about bad internet connectivity but it is still the same; every week the performance is pathetic. You guys are looting people's money and providing such a bad service - do you even want to continue doing serious business or are just making a money making pool to cheat customers without paying attention to resolve the issues. Your support desk is also hard to connect - what's wrong with your service

account no - 1150573579
Reetesh Singh

Jun 6, 2018

not refunding money

Hathway is really worst ever. They are really fraud. Never ever give them any money.
I live in Adarsh Palm retreat, , bellandur, bangalore.

I paid them in full for three months. Their technician later told me that they cant provide service in my apartment so i should ask for refund.

After 100s of calls to their customer service, someone said that they will pick up the router and refund the money.

Someone did come to take the router last month. But, no sign of returning money.

In my opinion, they don't respect customer, all they want is your money and later they will disappear, as if they don't know you.

NEVER EVER TAKE HATHWAY.
JAFAR SHARIF

Jun 2, 2018

Hathway Fraud. No quality with the service

My sales representative is Ravi Raju. I taken a subscription for 1yr. He collected cash and told me that I will receive an email receipt for the payment. I did not receive any payment receipt and my internet is not working. Worst broadband service I ever had. My service Is is-01062018M521354. Date 02/06/2018.
aloksaxenasai

May 29, 2018

हैथवे की सेवाओं में घोर अनियमितताएं

मेरा अकाउंट नंबर 11 3284 1499 है मेरा यह पैकेज 30 मई 2018 को समाप्त हो रहा है है तो ऐसे फोन आते हैं कटने की स्थिति में वह दोबारा बात नहीं करते हैं सही पैकेज की जानकारी नहीं देते हैं सही ऑफर नहीं देते हैं और धीरे-धीरे वह देरी करते जा रहे हैं ऐसी स्थिति में है तेरे का कनेक्शन कटवाना सही रहेगा या इसके उच्च अधिकारी कुछ ध्यान देंगे और ना ही उच्च अधिकारियों का कोई फोन नंबर देते हैं ना ही किसी तरह के उच्च अधिकारियों से संपर्क होता है सब लोग अपनी मनमानी कर रहे हैं कस्टमर परेशान हैं अगर है तो ए का यही रवैया रहा तो निश्चित तौर पर एक दिन हेतवे का भविष्य बुरा ही हो जाएगा अतः मेरी हेतवे के उच्च अधिकारियों से निवेदन है कि कृपया आप अपनी सेवाओं को नियमित कर उपभोक्ताओं को सही लाभ देने का कष्ट करें उपभोक्ता अपनी गाढ़ी कमाई का पैसा आपको देता है और अगर वह उसका सदुपयोग नहीं कर पाएगा तो यह कंपनी के लिए बहुत ही गलत बात है

May 25, 2018

Internet not working for 5 days

My Internet is not working every evening after 7 PM. Registered complain 5 times but still no resolution. My consumer number is 1145753759.Please look into it urgently.

Ravi
Ph - 7899203602
Pragya Saini

May 22, 2018

Internet not working properly

From yesterday afternoon Internet is not working. Tried to connect a several times, but Internet connection problen is there. Please rectify the problem. Send some representive to solve this problem asap.

Mitul Patel

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...