Hathway Internet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hathway Internet

modeenru

Oct 1, 2018

Money paid towards reactivation but account not activated even after 5 days

I have made payment of 1766/- for 3 month + additional 30 days plan on 26th Sep 2018 as per call received from one of Hathway executive from ph no: 9962994362. my account expired on 27th Sep and not activated though i made the payment on 26th Sep. Raised complaints through customer care on 28th Sep but no luck. continuously calling customer care for account activation but no response and no update on service ticket raised..only one response im receiving "Issue will resolve by today EOD", don't know when that EOD will arrive. frustrated with pathetic service. Once i raise the ticket after disconnecting the call i will receive message as service ticket closed.

Can anyone will help to refund the amount or else activate the account right now. because of this deactivation im unable to complete my office work on time.

Is there any authority to raise complaint or any legal way to proceed?

Hathway account ID: 1120612482
Vsvavn

Sep 18, 2018

Worst network hathway

As I requested new connection and paid 6 months in advance. As a new customer badha way provided one condemn router , once if we see that box we can see that they p8cked up from a trash and fixed, next minute none of the person picked up the call. Many tickets been raised bit no proper handling that they just closed the ticket , more over they will argue even after sending the net speed as well.

After many tries one person responded properly and advising me to meet the service centre right from second day I got issue.
Speed they told me 40 mbps, but getting 8 mbps. Even pretty less than that, I have screen shot as well.

Please don't choose tth hathway, there are very good providers then this
sanjay.mah

Sep 17, 2018

money charged twice is not returned back even after 2 months

I am a hathway broadband customer. account no 1109646859.

I paid for 6 months broad band charges on 15 july 2018 online
amount 8560
transaction id 590155629

But hathway person said that charges were not delivered in their account.

So I paid once again the amount 8560 on 17 july.

The axisbank confirmed that the charges were deducted on 15 july and on 17 july.

Since the charges were deducted 2 times, I had requested to rollback amount 8560
which got deducted twice.

After contacting hathway deccan office many times, nothing has been done.
Moreover they didnot give any contact number for checking progress.

The money is not returned even after 2 months.
It is frustrating experience.

regards,
-Sanjay M
bavdhan pune
sanjay.mah

Sep 17, 2018

money charged 2 time for broadband charges not returned even after 2 months

I am a hathway broadband customer. account no 1109646859.

I paid for 6 months broad band charges on 15 july 2018 online
amount 8560
transaction id 590155629

But hathway person said that charges were not delivered in their account.

So I paid once again the amount 8560 on 17 july.

which got deducted twice.

After contacting hathway deccan office many times, nothing has been done.
Moreover they didnot give any contact number for checking progress.

The money is not returned even after 2 months.
It is frustrating experience.

regards,
-Sanjay M
bavdhan pune
Umanga Verma

Sep 14, 2018

Pending Hathway Internet Connection

It is to inform you that yesterday I reactivated my Hathway Connection Pack of Rs.2250 for 4 months but till now the connection is not started from your side.

At the time of reactivation your team do many calls asking for renewal and when the payment is already done your team is showing such a pathetic response. This is really ridiculous You people only bother about money. Once money is paid you are not sticked to your words.

This is the last time I am using your service because in my last package also my 15 days were collapsed, the connection was closed and you people have not added the days now also. You all make fake promises.

We customers do not have much time to type a query everytime but this time you people compelled me to do so..

Its better if you activate my account within an hour else I have to take some other options...
Hathway ID - 1159725420

Thankyou,
Umanga Verma
N.K.Vanan

Sep 14, 2018

No connectivity

my account No is 1161033354. since yesterday no connection.

calling yr office for registering the complaint is really a hercoline task.

vanan
Febin Mathew

Sep 10, 2018

Fraud calls

Received a fake call stating they are from Delhi consumer court. Mobile number 9990997014.
Aks2411

Sep 7, 2018

Scam ! Money taken without any service

Hathway is a scam !!
Their sales team is always in a hurry to extract money from customers. However, when it comes to service, it's the worst service provider in the country.

It took one week for them to do the cabling after I paid for a new connection (this too after multiple calls to customer care).
It doesn't end there ...their operational issues caused another week delay to activate the internet connection.

Post activation, speeds are extremely slow and nowhere close to what is promised . No refunds given and service support team is exceptionally useless , unhelpful and incompetent
ag2018

Aug 29, 2018

Harassment

I had used Hathway 3years back post which I had closed it because I had shifted to a new address. I had all my bills paid and connection closed. I had even submitted the modem for which I have their receipt. Suddenly after so many years, few weeks back I received a call claiming from Delhi court that someone has filed a case against my name for fraud and non-payment. I came to know that the ID for which I had closed my connection years back, there is pending amount of approx 5.5k. There was no intimation through mail or phone after I closed my connection, and suddenly after years these people thought that let's put some random amount in this account name and take money. Whoever is reading this I would strongly recommend DO NOT BUY HATHWAY connection, and even if you do keep a copy of every bill that you are paying. What I have faced, I know 2 other people who has faced the same issue. When I asked customer care they could not give me any proof or substantial evidence of pending amount. Hathway is doing major fraud and harassing common people to extort money.
Rj1991

Aug 13, 2018

hathway harassment

Dear sir/madam,
I took hathway connection 2 years ago.After their pathetic service I removed the connection and as it was prepaid connection there is no question of bill payment after usage.But from 2 days I am getting calls claiming they are from Delhi high court and saying you haven't paid the outstanding amount of 6887 rs.which is fake.I even talked to customer service provider named Rajendra he said there is no need to pay if you haven't used.
I request you to please take stern action against them.Worst company I ever saw.
Rj1991

Aug 13, 2018

About hatway harassing calls

Dear sir/madam,
Sandeshadiga

Aug 9, 2018

Extortion

I am being harassed by hathway almost on a daily basis. I have been their customer for around 3 years. A year ago I moved residences and their sales staff asked me to get a new connection instead of moving the old connection and said he will do it for me. A year since that I am being pressurised to pay 11k+ for the old connection where not a single mb of data has been used!
donzhell

Aug 3, 2018

Worst customer service

Today i tried calling hathway broadband customer care and luckily got coonected, one representative was trying to imitate the way i talk and trying to mock me i can even hear the background laughing noise. Instead of solving the problem, he took soo much time in fetching details as an excuse, very pathetic service.
And very shameless customer representative
pratiksuo3

Aug 1, 2018

Mental harassment and not good technician suggestions

I had shifted my Hathway connection. Then after using it at my new place with same account no. After some time,I did not recharge it 3-4 months,when I Asked for recharge,technician told me this modem has outdated and you have to install new modem then I had to purchase new modem and router with same account no. At that tym,I asked technician what about modem,should I return u,then he told no need to return and I took. after that Hathway issued the new account nos. Of 10 digits.so my account no. Turned into 1109938124.i used prepaid internet scheme and I closed Hathway account and return the new modem and router.issue was closed. Now., I have got call from delhi court saying a case file on you and approx 10236 rs bill is pending on you. She told me someone from pune filed the case on me on account no. 1109587756 and address given was my first residential address which I was left and shifted at Another quarter. At new quarter, I have closed old one and purchase new one.in this case,there is a fault of company nit mine.how the registered a case on me.after all, I went to the office,their employee told me no need to pay approx 10236,but u have to submit old modem or 2000 rs if lost. I questioned when their technician told me no need to submit modem then why this is procedure they follow.after many months,modem was wasted for me hence I threw modem.after collapse of many months,they put back this issue to me.after that I paid 2000 rs,they told me they gave me NOC in 10-15 minutes.,but they didn't till date.
Hathway doing fraud
No technician gives you right advice
Customer care executives gives wrong commitments
Don't use hathway,I totally recommended

Jul 29, 2018

Lodging request for disconnection

No wonder we get to see the worst reviews on Hathway and specially everyone from Customer Care to Executive has an unprofessional attitude, where we only get to see reluctance, lies and not even sure how do they manage to work as a company. And I'm sure this would definitely be my last time leveraging nonsense from hathway.
Rajdeep vats

Jul 25, 2018

Requested for new Broad band connection in Noida sales persons very Pathetic behaviour

Hi ,

I applied for new broad band connection in Noida location But faced very pathetic behavior of Hathway sales person. Right now when every company even big or small trying to be customer oriented, focusing on customer , respecting customer but Hathway is living in old era .

Rajdeep

Jul 24, 2018

INTERNET NOT CONNECT

HI

My account number 1101637464 from past 15 days my WI-FI not working since 13 days i have raised lot of complaints till now my problem not resolved and customer care giving 0 response to customer and taking rude. once we explain my problem regarding net those people put me in Hold minimum 10 min what is the problem.. i need explanation on this case
mapare

Jul 13, 2018

Amount payment and Register case on Me

I am shifted to my new house in October 2017 and I personally call to customer support team to close my account permanently, because hathway service is not available to my new location.

Till today's date my account was closed and no emails or SMS is sent to me that you have to pay 10781 RS.

2 Days before I received call from person and saying that Hathway company has register case on you because of 10781 amount dues. They registered case on me as Fraud and you will fine a Rs of 30000 and 3 months jail.

How hathway will charge if my connection is closed..?
Hathway must have all data how much customer have used and where they have used the internet data..?

And before registering case in court why they are not calling to customer ?
Hathway should call to customer and should say that "we are registering case on you because of XYZ reason "

At least customer will do the next step or will ask for Help with someone.

Please tell me What should I do in this situation...I really need help

Thank you in Advance.
mapare

Jul 13, 2018

Payment Dues and Hathway Filed case on me

How hathway will charge if my connection is closed..?

And before registering case in court why they are not calling to customer ?

At least customer will do the next step or will ask for Help with someone.

Please tell me What should I do in this situation...I really need help

Thank you in Advance.
arunav

Jul 12, 2018

Hathway internet not working

A/c no : 1149844928

From 5th of July, the internet service was down. And the response was very poor while we are raising the complaints. The executive was keep on saying the same answer that with in 24 hours the problem will be resolved, but its a week the internet was down. The other time when I called the customer care, they are saying that the entire area was down and the total system up gradation was going the area. I don't understand why these people are shutting down the old system with out establishing the new optical fibre network.

Arrunav
somya9987

Jul 9, 2018

Fraud Calls from Hathway for extortion

I used Hathway connection from second half of March 2016 to second half of April 2016, that is, for around a month. Despite completion of all the formalities and payment, my connection was not activated. I called up several times each day for around a week but only response from them was "someone will look into this". I finally called their head office and next day connection was activated. But the connectivity was very poor with frequent interruptions. As I was relocating next month, and also I was frustrated with the service from Hathway, I decided to terminate the connection. I called them up and requested termination. They said someone would come next day and collect the modem. I also dropped them a mail regarding the same. No one came. After a few days, now that I had shifted to another location, I received a call saying someone is coming to pick the modem. I gave him new address but no one came. This happened several times but no one ever came to pick the modem. I received my bill for the month of disconnection. Every month, i kept receiving mails and bills for payment even after disconnection. I told them not to call me again as I had paid what was due and that I won't pay for the service that I have not used.
Today on 9th July 2018 I received a call from a lady, her number being 9910792390. She claimed to be from Investigation Dept. of Karkardooma court and said a case has been filed against me, the case number starting with NW. She gave me another number 9278201084 of some adv Rakesh Sharma and asked to me contact him for knowing the details and then to call her back, so that she can keep my file on hold. I called up the so-called advocate and he explained me that Hathway has filed a case under sec 420 IPC for fraud and that amount of Rs. 4000 is due on me. He asked if I want to go for out of court settlement by making the payment or to proceed with the legal proceedings by attending the court. I said I want out of court settlement. He said the call is being recorded and I cannot go back on my words. He asked me to pay the amount on the website and provide him the transaction number, after which he would send me an NOC via mail. I would have to produce the NOC at Hathway office along with the request for disconnection mail I had sent 2 years back and would get my money refunded. I agreed.
All this while I had a feeling that this is fraud, reason being, I myself am a lawyer. No case in district courts in India starts with NW. He could not tell me the year of institution of case. When asked repeatedly, he said 2015. When I pointed out that this means company filed a case on me even before I took the connection he said it was Jan 2016. When I said I took the connection in March, he said it was 2018. I asked him in which division of Karkardooma court was the case instituted, he had no answer. Also, no legal notice was served upon me, hence the service of notice is not valid.
He called me back after 1 hour, but this time it was the lady calling from the advocate's number. I asked her to contact my lawyer upon which she disconnected the call.
Navanish

Jul 6, 2018

Worst and ridiculous customer care

I am using hathway broadband(Bangalore, Arekere), Hathway representative called me and told that If I recharge for 3 months I will be eligible to get one more month internet service for free of cost. So I recharged the account with offer of 3+1 month. But after 3 Months they had disconnected my connection. When I called the customer care they said that I need to renew my account to continue the service. I called the customer care and explained in detail and the representative had taken the request to reactivate the account. But its been 5 days the account not yet activated. I am calling them every day but still they are saying the technical team is working on the request.
Account Number: 1108021759
Service request Number: 03072018C06555

Vasanth
Pushpagirish

Jul 5, 2018

Hathway people are not refunding my amount

My A/C. No.: 1106579863

I have shifted my house to a place where there is no feasability for their network, then I asked them to take their device and asked to refund my amount of remaining 2 Months as I have paid in advance for 6 Months and used their service for only for 4 Months. Initially they accepted it and now they are saying that the amount can't be refunded as there is no rule as such.

Can any one please help me how to proceed further.
estimated

Jul 1, 2018

Hathway Bill Payments Fraud cases Victims Come together and fight for Justice

Hello Friends,
I am Calling all of you who become victims to Hathway Bill Payments Fraud Cases. Please come together and Fight for Justice.
on what basis they are generating two years bill on our name even when connection disconnected 2 years back. This Company is Completely in loss they got notice from Indian Media Cast for Disconnection. And they need money from common people only to repair their losses.

Please create group on social media, Facebook,Whatsapp, newspaper, News channel spread this all over. and join the peoples who become victims to these, Come together we will find Police station and file a police case, we will hire a lawyer and Fight this case till end. These Companies take advantage of common people only and we will show them Power of common man.

Please.... Please..... come together there is Extraordinary power in UNION and such fraud companies can not beat it.
sarathg

Jun 29, 2018

Cheating By Hathway

Hi ,

I disconnected the HATHWAY connection in nov2015 and they have come and collected the modem as well.
After that also i used to get the bills for 4 months... i called customer care and replied to the Billing mails and got the confirmation over the call that it got disconnected and later that billing mails stopped coming.

Today suddenly I have received a phone call from kishore - Delhi court, saying that i had to pay 7200 to the HATHWAY and he gave the lawyer phone number and told me to contact him . if i wont pay in half hour they want to file a case against me.

when i asked them where i have to pay he mentioned that he will give me account number if i am near any internet center.

Can someone please guide me what action to take now?

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...